- Text Size +
Chapter 5

[Radio Playing]

No I can't resist
And I can't be hit
I just can't escape this love
Straight through my heart
Soldier down(my heart)
Soldier down(my heart)

Straight through my heart
Soldier down(my heart)
Soldier down(my heart)

“That was the Backstreet boys new single, Straight through my heart. The Backstreet boys had to postponed further promotion to there new album after backstreet boy AJ McLean went missing right here in Miami. Authorities are not giving further information of the case because they believe whoever kidnapped AJ is keeping him alive. Let’s hope soon AJ is reunited with his band mates and mother who arrived to Miami as soon as she heard of her son’s disappearance. We will have one AJ’s ex girlfriend’s call us tomorrow on the morning show and give her opinion on this mysterious kidnapping. So tune in tomorrow morning as we hear Sarah Martin talk about her ex and how she is taking this sad news, as soon as we get more news about AJ we will inform you only here at Hot 100.3.”

[Radio stops Playing]

“Its time to ask for a ransom,” Daniel said as he exhaled the smoke. “How much do you think he is worth?” he asked Tamara who sat on his lap.

Tamara laughed, “How about half a million?” she said imagining what she could do with such money.

“Your good Tammy… we can ask for half now and half so they can get him back. Of course no promise on his status.” Daniel said laughing as well.

“Danny,” Tamara said kissing him. “Are you ever going to tell me why you’re obsessed with torturing him why do you hate them so much?” she was startled to see the sudden change in Daniel's laughter.

“In time Tammy you will understand it, but for there fault I lost…” he stopped himself not wanting to ruin the moment. He grabbed Tammy roughly and kissed her ending the conversation. All he wanted right now was get the money and kill that bastard. Maybe now with him gone Backstreet boys would finally stop existing. He also knew he had to hurry after he saw CSI was already investigating.

**********

“Hey Calleigh, Eric check this out,” Ryan said catching both there attention. He pushed play one the media player and music began to play. “I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the kidnapper likes their music.”

“Since when are you a fan Wolfe,” Natalia asked as he walked in. “Incomplete... is a very poignant song.” She said.

“No I found this CD in the Tahoe’s CD player. But it seems someone else is a fan,” he said turning to give Natalia a cheesy smile.

“Not me, my little sister is. I have to admit I listen to them when I am around her. They have some good songs.” She said turning red.

Eric began to laugh only to get elbowed by Calleigh, “Stop it Eric, I think its cute Natalia.”

“Never Gone,” Ryan said as he read the CD cover.

“Do you think there is a reason why the kidnapper picked this CD out of all there albums?” Natalia asked snatching the cover from his hand. “Maybe she wants them gone? I mean she did try to take Brian.”

“Good theory Natalia,” Caine said walking in. “Did we find any matches to the red hair Calleigh found in the SUV?”

“No, I ran it through all the systems but nothing matched.” Natalia said turning to face Horatio.

“Wait I remember interrogating the Janitorial Manager from the hotel… she has long red hair.” Ryan said. “Tripp and I asked her a few questions and she did seem very interested in knowing how much we knew about the case.”

“Do you remember her name Ryan?” Caine asked.

“No but I can tell you just give me a minute I have the papers from all the people Tripp and I interrogated that day.” Ryan disappeared and three minutes later came back with the list. “Tamara Jane Morris.”

“Eric lets go find Miss Morris.” Caine said as he began to walk.

*******

“What is that you have in your hands Baylee?” Leighanne asked she approached her son.

“A letter mommy…” Baylee said flashing the envelope to her mother. “I found it on the floor mommy.” He pointed toward the door of the suite.

“Let mommy see it,” Leighanne said taking from his hands. She felt her stomach drop when she read the bold letters in the front. “Brian!” she said walking toward the bathroom.

“Yeah,” Brian said walking out just in time.

“Baylee just found this on the floor near the door,” she said handing him the envelope.

“Let’s find the Lieutenant.” He said as he went for the phone.

*******

“Today is Miss Morris day off sir,” said the nervous supervisor.

“Do you know where she lives?” Horatio asked.

“No sir but I can find out I just have look for her file.” She said going to look in the filing cabinet.

“Yes please do that Mrs. Rodriguez.” Caine said as just as he saw his phone begin to vibrate. “Yes,” he answered as he saw who it was. “I am on my way Brian don’t open it yet.”

“What is it H?” Delko ask as he saw the look on Horatio’s face.

“Brian received a mysterious envelope earlier; I am going to go check that out. You stay here and find out Miss Morris’s address and have Calleigh accompany you to visit her.” with that Caine was out of the office and up the elevators of the hotel.

“Ok I will H,” Eric said as he saw him walk out.

**********