- Text Size +
Nick looked down the window and couldn’t help the small smile that crept his face as he saw the many flowers and posters of AJ that were being posted just outside the hotel by the fans. “You have to be ok buddy,” he said.

“You ok?” Howie asked walking up to him and saw what he was staring at, “That is killing Denise,” he said, “she thinks that makes her hopes of finding him alive smaller.” His voice cracked as he said it, “thirty million… he’s worth more. I – Brian and I think we should pay it.”

“Yeah? I think we should I just hope that is all they want and that they give him back. I mean I’ve watched the shows about kidnappings like these and the hostage usually never survives.” Nick said worriedly.

“I know he will come out of this… he always said that he could endure anything after surpassing his addictions.” Howie said as he and Nick continued to look out the window.

********

“Why did she give Wolfe her married last name then?” Caine asked Calleigh as he heard the report on there finding of Tamara Lancaster’s address. “Where is Mr. Lancaster now?”

“Well according to our records he is in jail. Tripp is on his way with him, he got arrested a day after the kidnapping for assault in a strip club. He allegedly assaulted a stripper,” Eric said.

“According to Miss Lancaster her brother comes and goes from her house as he pleases. Even taking her cars but always returning them. But after so many days without a word from him she reported it stolen.” Calleigh continued.

“Calleigh take Natalia with you and talk to Miss Lancaster some more. I think she knows more than she has said why else would she give a different name to Wolfe?” Horatio said as he saw Tripp walking in with Jeff Lancaster.

“Eric lets go talk to Mr. Lancaster.”

********

Calleigh pulled into the hotel and parked the hummer. “She's supposed to be at work today, lets go.” She told Natalia as she turned off the car.

Natalie nodded and did as she was told, she sighed heavily as she saw the many fans just standing outside the hotel. “It’s incredible how much these guys still have followers. I mean look some of the girls here are only sixteen or maybe younger.” she commented to Calleigh.

“Well take the example of The Beatles or The Rolling Stones. Good music is still appreciated you know,” she told her smiling at her.

Natalia stopped and her mouth was open in awe, “you’re a fan aren’t you?”

“I just appreciate good music and just maybe I may have a few of there albums.” She said with a smirk on her face.

“I know what you mean,” she told her as they walked through the lobby in search of Tamara.

********

“Yeah I might have borrowed my sisters car but it got stolen from the club I had been in. when I came out it was gone.” Jeff said angrily at Eric.

Eric only smirked and then faced him again, “yeah? Then why didn’t you call your sister to let her know?”

Jeff shrugged with a smirk on his face, “Do I look like I really care? I knew she would report it stolen and she has insurance she would have gotten her car back or the money.”

“So after the SUV got stolen that you did not call your sister about, you went to Perspire is that correct?” Eric asked aggravated.

“That’s correct… that’s when that slut tried to not give me what I had paid for,” he said with a sly grin.

“Take him,” Eric told Tripp not really believing one word from that man.

Once Tripp was gone he walked to Wolfe, “Hey Ryan go with me I have a stripper to interrogate. She’s at Miami Dade's Hospital.”

“Alright let’s go.” Wolfe said grabbing his phone.

**********

“I already told you. When CSI Wolfe told me who he was I didn’t want to be associated with my brother so I simply gave my married name. I didn’t think it was that bad what he had done. I thought maybe a charge for possession or something.” Tamara said in frustration as she looked at CSI Boa Vista.

“Well stay in Miami Miss Lancaster or Morris,” Natalia said eyeing her suspiciously.

“Oh I’m divorced actually…” Tamara clarified. “I will be here or CSI Duquesne knows where I live.” She smiled hypocritically at the two woman and walked away.

“She sure likes to wear a lot of Gucci,” Calleigh said they watched walk away.

“Hey weren’t the sunglasses recovered when they tried to take Brian Gucci?” Natalia asked as she remembered Horatio tell her to test them for epithelia’s.

“Very interesting,” Calleigh said getting what Natalia was insinuating.

“We might want to share this with Horatio then,” Natalia said as they began to walk back to the Hummer.

*******

Wolfe and Delko walked into the room and grimaced at how beat up the Stripper was. “Miss Gonzalez?” Eric said as they approached her.

“Yeah,” she managed to say as she turned to see who was calling her.

“I’m CSI Delko and this is CSI Wolfe, we are here to ask you a few questions, in regards to your assailant.” Eric told the young woman.

“What kind of questions?” she asked a little scared.

“Well first of all we know you did accept his invitation after your shift was over.” Wolfe said looking at the young woman. “Did he mention to you what kind of car he was driving?”

“No he said he had no car we were going to ride a cab together to Kalle 8 night club and continue the party there.” Renata Gonzalez answered.

“Did he mention anything to you that you thought was suspicious or that caught your attention. I am sure you only agree to go out with someone after your working hours because there is more money involved am I right?” Delko asked.

“Well he kept mentioning that he was about to get a big check. He said he had a very famous friend that was going to help him get rich.” Renata said.

“Did he mention this friends name?” Wolfe asked curiously.

“No,” she manage to say before she began to cough.

“Thanks that’s all we need for now.” Delko said as he and Wolfe began to walk out.

“Hey Cal,” Eric said as she answered her phone. “Are you still at the hotel?”

“Yeah we are about to head out.” Calleigh answered.

“Before you go could you ask AJ’s band mates if they know a Jeff Lancaster or if they knew of AJ having such a friend?” Delko said to Calleigh.

“Ok we’ll go now.”