- Text Size +
Chapter Three
Over the next two months, Alex and I saw each other on a regular basis. “Ally tell me again why you’re here?” I wanna see Backstreet back in action. I wanna see you singing and having a good time. I wanna see you happy and healthy. I wanna see you all happy. I wanna...” That’s when it happened. Alex leaned over and placed a soft kiss on my lips. When he finally pulled back I was speechless. I sat there with my eyes still closed and just touched my lips. “Are you okay?” He asked. “Ah, huh.” I said. Then I finally opened my eye to look at him. Alex had moved closer. “May I kiss you again?” Without even answering I leaned in and captured his lips to mine. This time we had added a little more passion to it. Then he asked as he tried to catch his breath. “Baby, I’ve known you now for almost ten years.” “I know.” I responded trying to catch my breath. “Before I knew you were dating Kevin, I wanted to ask you out. But when the two of you broke it off I wanted to asked but I thought I’d give you space so I didn’t. So I’m asking you know. Will you go out with me?” He said then asked as he ran his fingers up and down my arm. “Yes Alex, I would love to go out with you.” I said as I captured his lips again.

The day finally came when he was allowed to go home. I waited in the waiting room with Marcus, and his mom. He came out grinning from ear to ear. He went straight to him mom and hugged her, then Marcus. Then he slowly walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a kiss. “I’ve missed you the last few weeks.” He whispered. “I’ve missed you too.” I replied. “Can we get out of here and go someplace alone?” He asked. “I would love that.” I said smiling as I hugged him.
(End Flashback)

“Is that what you wanted to hear?” I asked as I looked up at Kevin and saw a single tear fall from his eye. “Kevin?” “Baby, I didn’t know you went to Arizona. I thought you two started dating afterwards.” “We didn’t make it official until he was out.” I said wiping his eyes. “Kevy, why did you want me to tell you that?” “I just needed to know.” “No, you had a reason for me telling you this. Why?” He sat there a moment before he spoke. “Because I needed to know the truth. Because I never knew that all those years that we were together that he had feelings for you.” “Kev, I didn’t know either until then.” I pulled back from Kevin. “Would you have broken up with me earlier if you had known of his feelings?” “Baby...” “Answer my question. Would you have?” “Yes.” He said in a whisper. “Oh, Kevin. What am I going to do with you?” I said taking his hand in mine.

On the drive home, everyone in the SUV was quiet. Not until Brian broke the silence. “That was an interesting evening we had.” He said smiling. “I guess so.” Kristin said looking over at Kevin who never took his eyes off the road except to look in his mirror. I caught him looking back at me a few times to see how I was doing. I just looked at him and gave him a smile before looking away. Then he finally spoke. “You don’t mind me taking you home first do you Brian?” “No, that’s fine. I am on the way to AJ’s.” Brian said before he looked at me. “Sweetie are you okay?” He asked placing his hand on my arm. I jumped when he touched me. “Oh sorry. I’ll be fine.” I said grinning at him. Once at Brian’s he looked back over at me. “Are you sure? If you wanna talk later...” “Thanks, but I’m sure everything will be just fine.” I said as Brian gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Okay. If you’re sure.” He said as I nodded. Then we took off. When we pulled into the driveway to Alex and my place Kevin insisted on walking me to the door. “Baby, are sure you’re okay?” He asked as he grabbed my arm. I turned to look at Kristin sitting in the car then back to Kevin. “Yes, Kevy I’ll be just fine. You don’t need to worry about me. Okay?” I said smiling at him. “Okay. Call me if you wanna talk or something.” He said leaning down to kiss me on the cheek. “Good night Kev.” “Good night.” “Good night Kristin!” I yelled and she waved. As Kevin was walking back to the car he stopped and turned around. “I’ll call you tomorrow.” He said at the car. “Kevin you don’t have too... fine I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” I said walking into the house and closing the door.

Once in the house I placed my purse down on the table, kicked off my shoes and slowly made my way up stairs. As I was heading to the bedroom I noticed there was a dim flicking of light coming from the room and soft music playing. So I gently pushed the door open and found Alex lying on the bed in a pair of dark blue silk boxers and cuddling my favorite teddy bear. I had to smile at the sight of it. I thought it was so sweet of him to go all out like he did. So I walked into the bathroom and put on my matching nightie. (The one’s that matched his boxers.) Then I carefully crawled into bed next to him. When he felt my presence he slowly woke up. “Hey, what time is it?” He asked in a whisper. Just past midnight.” I said as he wrapped his arms around me. “I did this for you baby girl.” “That was so sweet of you. I’m just sorry that I go home so late.” “No it’s okay. All I wanted to do with you tonight was cuddle. Like what we’re doing right now.” He whispered as he started kissing the back of my neck. “What is it with my neck that you like so much?” I asked. “I like other parts of you body too. But when I want to keep it clean I go for the neck.” He said as I closed my eyes and gave a small moan. He was running his fingers up and down my arm and I laid my right leg over his hip. “So, no sex?” I asked. “No, no sex. I get to just tease.” He whispered as he started licking my ear.

He was starting to turn me on so I tried my best to tease him back. I moved my leg back down and I started running my nail up and down his hip and leg. That’s when his took in a sharp in take of breath. “Are you sure?” I asked trying to control my breathing. “I’m... sure... Oooh, baby.” I pulled back from him and turned over so I’d be facing him. I looked at him for a moment before moving a bit closer to him. Then I ran my lips gently across his but not kissing him. He tried so hard to enter my mouth, but this was my tease to him. I could feel his warm breath on my skin and it was making the hairs on my arm stand. I started thinking that I don’t think either one of us could keep up with the teasing much longer. I moved up a bit and ran my fingers through his hair, down to his neck and he gave a moan. Then I slowly ran my hand down his chest to the waistband of his boxers and he thrusted upward wanting more. I just stopped and went around the edge of his waist not to go to far. “Oh... please...more.” He begged. I placed my lips to his ear. “But you said no sex.” I whispered. “Ooh, shit.” He said. “If I give you what we both want right now, will you... make me... oh... breakfast in the morning?” I said as I started to feel his hand between my thighs. “Baby, I will give you my heart... body... and my soul... if you ask me.” “Good enough.” I said as his boxers came flying off and I was on my back with my legs wrapped around his waist.

About a good two hours later we were lying wrapped in each other embrace with all smiles. “Baby, where did you learn how to us your tongue like that?” Alex asked with a smile. “If you only knew baby.” I said grinning at him. “You’re not going to tell me?” “Practice, and lots of popsicles.” “You’re kidding right?” “No. I’d never kid about something like that.” I said as a sharp pain ran through my stomach. “Baby girl are you okay?” Alex asked as he moved to sit up on his left arm. “I don’t really know. I just all of a sudden got a very strong sharp pain in my belly and... Ouch!” I started to say before I yelled. “Do you need to go to the hospital?” “Ah huh. Please.” I said as I started to cry in pain. The pain was starting to get worse. “Let me grab some clothes for you then we’ll go.” He said putting on his cargo pants and tank top. “Top left drawer are my...” “Don’t worry I’ll find your pants.” After he found my black cargo pants he had to find me a shirt. “Where are your shirts? I can’t find one?” He yelled as he was throwing thing around the room. When I didn’t respond he looked over at me. “Allison?” He came over to the bed and saw that I was now barely breathing. “Baby; come on breath, please.” I was gasping for air so badly that I had passed out completely.