- Text Size +
“I can’t believe we wasted so much…” Amber said as she dropped the shopping bags in the suite they had gotten. “Wow…” she said when she saw the suite. “What’s the difference between this and a honeymoon suite?”

Alex chuckled, “I don’t know,” he said as he put down his shopping bags.

“Alex we should have just gotten a motel like before,” Amber said worriedly. “I mean we can’t afford this luxury till we settle down and work of course.”

Alex cleared his throat, “Princess this our honeymoon don’t worry ok. I promise you we’ll be fine if I run out you still have your money plus what you won in Vegas.” He said trying to not give out more than needed. He was going to tell her he was just not yet… not in there honeymoon. He walked up to her and pulled her toward him. “Now my wife what do you want to do? Beach?” he asked arching his brow before taking her lips with his.

Amber moaned softly as she kissed him back, her tongue slowly coming out to meet his. When she felt Alex backing her up to the bed she broke the kiss and stroked his cheek. “Beach.”

Alex smiled gently, “You got it. Go change Princess.”

Amber nodded with a small smile and went to change into the bathing suit she had purchased that morning. As much as Alex wanted her to get a bikini, she insisted on a modest one piece suit. However she did let him talk her into getting one with color instead of the black one she was going to purchase. Alex had picked out a suit with varying shades of blue. Once she had the suit on, Amber wrapped a towel around her body and walked out to the main part of the room.

Alex looked up when the door opened. He smiled when he saw the towel. She was so shy; he had never met a woman like that before. “Ready Princess?”

“Yes,” she blushed as he watched her, “why are you staring at me?”

“Because you’re beautiful Princess.”

Her face turned redder as she slipped her sandals on.

Alex chuckled softly seeing her face, “We’re going to have to work on that my princess. I plan on telling my wife she is beautiful all the time.”

“Thanks.”

Together they walked to the elevator and boarded, taking it to the ground floor. Once it dinged opened, Alex lead Amber across the hotel lobby and out into the bright sunshine.

“I’m excited to be going to the beach.”

Alex smiled, “Me too. We’ll have fun.”

They left the hotel and walked the three blocks to the beach. Alex carried their bag of supplies in one hand and held Amber’s hand with the other. After finding a spot, they set out a blanket and sat down enjoying the sun for a few minutes. “Let me put some lotion on you Princess. I don’t want you to burn.”

“Okay.” Amber situated herself in front of Alex and let him rub suntan lotion over her back and arms. She moaned softly as his strong hands worked the lotion into her skin.

“You okay sweetie?” he asked and kissed her shoulder.

“Yes,” she turned her head and kissed him gently.

Alex smiled against her mouth, loving she wasn’t afraid to be affectionate in front of other people.

“Time for the water?” she asked after breaking the kiss.

“Yup.”

The pair stood and made their way to the water. Amber squealed when the cold water touched her feet.

“It’s cold!” she shouted jumping back.

“It’s not that bad,” Alex laughed, “Come on.”

“No,” she whined.

“Come on Princess. Its fine,” he coaxed and stepped backwards into the water.

Amber reached out when their fingers separated. She bit her lip bracing against the cold and stepped forward timidly. “Alex,” she whined.

He only smiled, “Come on Princess.”

She grabbed his hand and let him pull her into the water. She gasped as the cold water took over her lower body.

“Wrap your arms around me,” Alex instructed.

She did as he said and Alex held onto her tightly as he moved further into the water. “You doing okay?” he asked as they bobbed in the water.

“Yeah,” she smiled, “I’m okay now.”

“Good.” He let her slip from his embrace and pushed himself through the water. Amber smiled and went after him. The played in the water for awhile, splashing each other and chasing each other through the water. Once she grew tired, Amber wrapped herself around Alex. He held onto her as her head rested on his shoulder. “You ready to get out?”

“In a few minutes,” she answered.

Alex smiled and held onto her as they bobbed in the water.

After about five minutes Amber let go and they walked into shore and back to their blanket. Alex handed her a towel and Amber wrapped it around her body, shivering slightly.

He placed his hands on her shoulders rubbing gently to warm her up, “You okay?”

She nodded as her teeth chattered, “Yeah.”

Alex smiled and kissed her gently, “Let’s get back to the hotel and get you warmed up.”

“Okay.”

They gathered up their items and headed back to the hotel. “I think I’m going to take a hot shower. I’m really cold.”

“Okay Princess. Take your time.”

“Okay.” She gave him a smile before disappearing into the bathroom. Alex waited for the door to close before grabbing the phone and calling room service. After placing his order he went into the bedroom to get dried off and dressed.

When he was finished, Amber was still in the shower, so Alex went to work tiding up the suite. The knock on the door announced his order from room service had arrived. Opening the door, Alex greeted the waiter before taking the cart and tipping the young man.

“Thank you sir. Enjoy you evening.”

Alex pushed the cart further into the room and set the bowl of strawberries on the table in front of the couch, and filled two champagne flouts with sparkling cider.

“Alex?” Amber asked after enter the main part of the suite, “what are you doing?”

“Getting ready for you,” Alex smiled.

He picked up the red rose and stepped closer, "For my princess." Amber smiled as he gently ran the petals down her cheek and kissed her tenderly.

"Thank you," she accepted the flower with a blush.

Alex chuckled lightly, "do you have any idea how beautiful you are when you blush like that?"

"No."

"Very beautiful,” he took her hand and led her to the couch. "Cute PJ’s."

Amber looked down at the light pink shorts and white tank she was wearing and smiled lightly, "I know you were hoping for something sexier but..."

"This is sexy."

"But it's plain."

Alex shook his head and leaned closer and whispered, "This sweet, innocent look... Well I'm finding it very sexy on you." He took her lips and kissed her gently. Amber moaned softly, raised her hand and held his head, letting her fingers play with his short hair. He sat back after a few minutes and reached for the glasses.

“What’s this?”

“Cider.”

“Oh,” she smiled, “those strawberries look good.”

Alex reached out a picked up a plumb one and held it to her mouth. Amber bit into it gently causing juice to trickle down her chin. He wiped her chin with his thumb and kissed her red stained lips.

“Sweet.” Amber smiled and picked up a strawberry and fed it to him. They sat together talking about their plans, eating the strawberries and drinking the sparkling cider.

Alex took their empty glasses and placed them on the table before sitting back and taking Amber in his arms.

“Alex?”

“Yes?” he asked as he kissed her gently.

“Have you always been so romantic?”

“No. You bring it out in me.”

She smiled and kissed him again as he laid her back on the couch and covered her body with his. “Alex?”

“Yes princess?”

"I love you."

Alex lifted his head and gazed down at her, "I love you too princess."

He kissed her once more and stood from the couch. Amber followed him willingly to the bedroom. Alex walked her to the bed and laid her down. He stepped away long enough to light a few candles and turn lights down low. Amber smiled gently as he walked back to her. Alex bent his head and kissed her gently. She felt the butterflies in her stomach but soon instinct took over and she moved backward on the bed pulling him along with her. Alex stayed up and kneeled above her to remove her tank. A blush covered her face as she was exposed to him.

"You ok?"

She nodded and lifted her hips slightly telling him to keep going. Alex smiled gently and carefully slid her shorts and panties down. He gazed at her soft white skin laid out before him, "You are beautiful amber."

"Thank you Alex. Can I ..."

"Go ahead."

She sat up and pulled his t shirt over his head and ran her fingers over his skin before leaning up and kissing him.

"You're beautiful too." He grinned and took her mouth once. Amber moaned and laid back pulling him down.

"If at any time you want me to stop, tell me okay?"

Amber nodded, "I don't want you to stop. I want you to make love to me.”
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to krystle for the help… please let me know what you think.