- Text Size +
She had lied to Alex about feel sick so she didn’t have be down in the patio watching how everyone acted around him… so fake. Amber was looking out the window and was admiring her husband from far he was only were swimming trunks. She smiled remembering the new bathing suit she had gotten that she had yet to show him.

She sighed heavily but soon she was angry as she saw who had just joined the happy family none other than that Simone Meyer approaching in a two piece that barely hid her assets. She lingered more on Alex and she couldn’t stand it anymore two could play that game.

Without anymore debate she went through her stuff finding the two piece red suit. She had hoped to use in a more personal ambient but she was not going to let that girl do that to her husband! She didn’t how much more she could take of this without telling Alex what she really thought about his family.

Ten minutes late she was set she wrapped a towel around her body and picked her hair up in a messy bun. She walked down the big house her flip flops making noise, she smiled when she made it outside where Simone gladly sat beside her husband laughing to god knows what.

“Feeling better?” asked Robert the first to notice her presence.

She smiled at him and nodded, “Yeah and I think the day is beautiful for a swim.” She said as she finally got noticed by everyone else.

“Princess you came out after all,” Alex said leaving his spot walking up to her. “Your wearing a bathing suit…” he whispered into her ear as he wrapped an arm around her. “Let’s take a seat.”

“I actually want to take a swim, you want to join me?” She asked him as she eyed the pool.

“Sure why not lets be the first to go in,” Alex said putting his drink down. “Anyone else up for a swim?” he asked not noticing that Amber had removed the towel and was now showing of her new bathing suit.

“Why not?” Simone said as she too stood up.

Amber didn’t want to show that she was jealous so she walked away and walked to the diving board inside dying feeling naked in the suit but she had to go through with it now.

Alex mouth dropped when he saw his wife’s two piece, feeling his mouth go dry. He watched as she took a dive into the pool, he didn’t wait much longer and he jumped in too.

Amber came back up taking a deep breath wiping her eyes as she began to swim. She yelped when she felt someone pull her.

“It’s ok it’s me,” Alex said smiling at her. “Where have you been hiding this?” He asked as he touched the material of the suit.

She only smiled and was about to respond when a splash interrupted then another. She saw Simone resurface and swim toward them. “Nice dive Amber,” She said putting on her best smile.

“Yeah sis,” Robert said as he also resurfaced. He grinned at her and he couldn’t stop staring at her she was very attractive.

**********

“What do you want Robert,” Simone said as she walked into the game room where Robert had asked her to meet him.

“I want to make you an offer,” he said as he closed the door.

“I don’t make deals with cheaters,” Simone said eyeing him curiously.

“Oh come on don’t act like you don’t call me still for an occasional one night adventure,” Robert said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. “I think you will like it… we both will win.”

“I’m listening…” She said allowing him to kiss her neck.

“Well its very obvious you’re now after my long lost half brother. I personally don’t know what you see in him… any who, I say you help me by seducing him and I’ll play the shoulder where Amber cries on.”

“I knew you had something for that poor thing…” Simone said smiling a little. “I may be into that… but what you think she will fall for you just because you are there for her in time of deception and need?”

“Something like that… just do your part and I will worry about my part.” Robert said before he took her lips pushing her on the pool table.

*******

Amber was satisfied with the look she got from Alex. She only wanted his attention and it seemed to work a little even if Simone kept finding a way to get his attention.

Now here she was in the shower trying to take all the chlorine off her. She got startled when she felt someone behind her.

“I want to say that I am very proud of you… you wore your first two piece and princess you were…wow.” Alex said as he kissed her neck. “It’s ok to join you right?” he asked as he continued to kiss her.

She only nodded, “I’m glad you liked it… I bought so you could see me in it.” She told him as she turned around to see him. “You look very good tanned,” she told as she kissed him.

“I need you,” Alex whispered as he kissed his way down her neck. “I’ve been like this since out in the pool.” He said to her as he pushed her to the tiled wall.

She giggled as she allowed him to do what he wanted, “I love you…” she told him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

******

“you ok?” Alex asked Amber as they laid cuddled into there bed.

“Yeah… just thinking.” Amber said as she began to trace the tattoos on his arm. “How much longer are we going to be staying her?” she bit her lip knowing she couldn’t take the question back.

Alex sighed and then he spoke, “I don’t know… I want to spend a little more time with my dad. I am catching up on all I missed when we were apart. Why? Do you want to leave already?” he asked in concern as he made her look at him.

She bit her tongue to not say what she really wanted to and spoke, “No I am ok as long as I am with you I don’t care where,” she smiled at him and kissed his neck. “I love you.”

“I love you too princess… you have my heart always remember that.” he said as he kissed her forehead. “Now lets sleep tomorrow is another day.”

“yeah,” Amber said devastated by the answer she had gotten. The only hope she hung to was that he a least hadn’t insinuated a permanent stay. “Good night,” she told him cuddling into him to not cry.

********
Chapter End Notes:
Yay finally an update...hope you like it! Enjoy and review.