- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok so here another chapter...see I didn't wait to long this time... I really would love to see some feedback, I know I had lacked on updating but now I will be updating more often and I know hearing your opinion will help. :)
“Amber,” Alex said as he lay on the floor. She didn’t even want him on the bed with her.

“Yeah?” Amber asked as she sighed the talk had not convinced her… but she was going to try and see the positive. She had agreed to go see that condo, see how she felt about it.

“I love you princess…” Alex said a smile playing on his lips as he saw Amber looking down at him from the bed.

Amber reached down and caressed his face, “I love you too…” she told him as her hand took his hand and pulled him. “Isn’t the floor a little too hard?” she asked him as he stood up getting her insinuation.

“Just a little,” Alex said as he climbed on the bed straddling Amber. “I definitely like this position better. He leaned in and kissed her softly his tongue caressing her lips till she allowed it into her mouth.

Amber let her feelings leave her mind as she felt Alex’s soft wet kisses down her neck. “I am supposed to be mad at you right now,” she said breathlessly as her hand found his neck.

“No,” Alex said as his hands traveled down her body. “I promise your going to love that condo you will not want to leave.” Alex said sighed as he laid beside her just taking her and kissing it.

“I will try,” she said as she bit her lip. She cuddled closer to him and smiled when his arm wrapped around her.

“I love you…” he said as he sighed and closed his eyes. He had promised her that he would try to pay more attention to his father’s real intentions and well try to stay away from Simone… That’s why he was already looking for a place of there own. He didn’t want to believe her though could his father really be using him? He has his own money though…

********

Amber awoke with the worst feeling ever and she knew that if she didn’t run to the bathroom she was going to throw up all over the bed. She stumbled as she ran to the restroom barely making it to the toilet.

She groaned as she spilled out everything from the night before. She jumped a little when she felt Alex’s hands take a hold of her hair. “Princess what’s wrong?” He asked a half groggily.

Amber just shook her head before ducking again, “Go away,” she managed to say before she had to throw up again.

“I am not leaving here like this,” Alex said as he leaned to the sink and grabbing her clip he put her hair up. After making sure it wouldn’t come down he grabbed a rag and wet it with cold water. He then handed to amber who gladly took as she flushed the toilet.

“Ugh,” She groaned as she wiped her face and went to the sink. She gave Alex a weak attempt of a smile before she began to brush her teeth but Alex did not move he stood there with a concern look. “There,” she said as she wiped her face.

“Are you ok?” Alex asked stopping her from moving from here she was.

“Yeah…. I just think those hot dogs I ate yesterday did something to my stomach that’s all.” She leaned in and wrapped her arms around him kissing his bare shoulder, “I’ll be fine… I’ll just get some Pepto.”

“We can go see a doctor if you want.” Alex said as he held onto her.

“No I’m fine I promise…” she kissed his temple and walked back to the bedroom. She smiled when she heard Alex turn on the faucet. She would be fine it was just a little upset stomach.

********

“Isn’t it nice,” Alex asked Amber who only stared out the kitchen window to the beach. It was gorgeous and she knew why he had chosen this specific condo… he was trying to lure her into staying and she knew here she would be away from his wretched family.

“Yeah,” She said turning to smile at him. “It’s a piece of paradise,” she said kissing him on the mouth.

“So do we take it?” Alex asked arching his brow.

“I’ll think about it… give me a tonight at least.” Amber said.

“Ok… now lets go to lunch.” Alex said taking her hand.

*******

“Amber what are you going to have?” Alex asked as he looked through the menu.

“I don’t know there is so much to choose from.” Amber said biting her lip. “But I should keep light since I am not to well right now.”

“Yeah you might want to do that.” Alex said taking her hand and kissing it. “Are you still mad at me?” he asked her.

“No…” Amber said rolling her eyes.

Alex grinned and leaned in to whisper, “So does that mean tonight I can do more than cuddle with you?” he winked.

Amber blushed and chuckled, “Maybe.”

“I’ll take that as a yes.” He said at the waiter came to take there order.

“I’ll have the chicken Caesar salad,” Amber said smiling at the waiter trying to ignore the stare Alex gave it only made her blush.

“How about you sir?”

“I have the Philly cheese steak sandwich with fries.” Alex said.

The waiter left with their orders and so Alex to the chance to convince Amber about the condo. “The condo is gorgeous and really close stores. I really did like that one more the others ones I had seen.”

Amber looked at him as she took a drink of her lemon water. “It’s beautiful and you don’t have to sell it to me Alex… it’s just that buying a condo is definitely altering our original plans.”

“I know princess but… I promise you we will travel and we could always sell it.” Alex said smiling at her.

“I am thinking about it.” She gave him a smile as she saw the waiter come back with their orders.

Amber smiled as she saw her plate she leaned in to smell it, she loved Caesar Salad. But for some reason not today when she felt the churn in her stomach and brought her hand to her mouth as she ran to the bathroom, leaving a very baffled Alex.