- Text Size +
“I don’t understand,” Tony said with a very pained voice. “He fucks up not once but I’ve known more than once and you take him back like nothing. What is wrong with you?”

“Excuse me?” Alex said feeling a little angry at the way Tony was talking to Trish.

“Well its true Alex I fucking loved her and I would have made a great husband. But no she chose you… I thought she had finally seen through it all but I guess she likes to be a masochist. She likes to be treated like she is not important.” Tony said frustrated as he glared at Alex.

“I love Trish…” Alex said biting his lip to not say more. “We may have some marriage issues to work out but I love her and she loves me.”

“Tony… when I came to you for this it was because I trusted you and I knew you would help me but it was never for you to take the wrong impression. Alex and I really do love each other but he’s right we do have some hardships along the way.” Trish said as she put her hand on Alex who was ready to stand up and pounce.

“Fine go on go back to him and when he does it again…don’t come back for my help. I don’t want to see you again Trish… You chose this.” he pointed to Alex and that was all it took for Alex to jump and with his right fist hit Tony right in the jaw.

“Don’t threaten her! She won’t need your help because we are going to stay together.” Alex said as he hit the floor with Tony on the bottom.

“Alex!” Trish said running up to them. “No don’t…” and before she knew what she was doing she tripped on the chair’s wheels and fell. “Ow,” She managed to say.

“Trish,” Alex said leaving Tony and running to his wife. “Trish babe you ok?”

“I’m fine,” She said as she allowed Alex to help her up. “Let’s just go,” she told him with a small smile on her face…

*******

“I know I shouldn’t have acted like I did,” Alex told Trish as he helped her into there house. “you sure you’re ok?” he asked as he realized she was limping.

“Yeah I just kind of bruised my ankle, I’ll be fine.” She told him with a smile. “I’m hungry though… how about you order pizza? Hawaiian for me...” she told him as she began to walk up to there room. “I’m going to the potty.”

“Ok,” Alex said as he went into the kitchen to get the number to Pizza Hut.

Trish sighed in relief as she changed into some comfortable boxer shorts from her husband and her Aerosmith T-shirt. She walked to the restroom sighing as she remembered the chaos. “I hope I did the right thing.” She told herself as she rubbed her little baby bump.

Alex hung up the phone and sighed as he began to walk up the stairs to tell his wife the pizza would be here in a few minutes. “Babe?” he asked as he walked and smiled when he saw she had taken off her clothes. “Trish your still in the bathroom?” he asked as he knocked on the door.

“Yes…” Trish said with a sob.

“What’s wrong?” Alex said worriedly as he opened the door to the restroom to find Trish frozen. She was bleeding and was very pale.

“Trish,” Alex said walking up to her. “Lets get you to the hospital.” He scooped her in his hands not caring about the blood. “Don’t cry baby everything will be fine.” He told her as he sped down the stairs and out the house.

*******

“Where is she is she ok?” Howie asked as he and his parents made to the waiting room where Alex sat.

“I don’t know they won’t let me in or come out here to tell me anything,” he said impatiently. “It’s my fault I shouldn’t have listened to her when she said she was fine after she had fallen.”

“What do you mean she fell?” Howie asked.

“Yeah she fell at Tony’s office but she said she was fine… it wasn’t till after we got home that this happened. Fuck… my wife and my baby are in there.” Alex said as he broke down.

“Don’t worry son everything will be fine I’ve been praying nonstop since you called.” Mrs. Dorough said as she patted him on the shoulder.

“I hope so,” Alex said as he covered his face with his hands.

“How is she?” Nick asked as he walked in too.

“We don’t know yet… they haven’t come out to tell us anything.” Howie answered as he looked at Nick.

Nick took a seat and looked toward Alex he looked worried for the first time it had hit Alex. Not that he ever doubted Alex’s love for Trish but now it looked like Alex had finally realized how important Trish was in his life.

“Mr. McLean?” Dr. Harris said as he walked into the waiting room.

“Yes that’s me…how is she doctor how’s our baby?” Alex asked standing up and walking toward the doctor…
Chapter End Notes:
Finally an update! haha... enjoy. I will try to update sooner. :)