Merry Christmas!!! by Dani824
Summary:

stories/2114/images/1christmaslandscapebsbxtt.jpg

BSB has Christmas!!!!!!!! As a fan wins a chance on the cruise to have BSB come to her small hometown in Minnesota for Christmas with the group and their families. As Santa needs help from BSB to defeat "The Scrooger" from destroying the holidays for the whole world. As romances heat up and cool down, as fights happen, and tears shed will BSB even be around for next year? Will BSB find the true meaning of Christmas, Jesus, and the Holidays? Will they figure it all out, by the 27th this Decemeber? I don't know. Come and find out!


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Historical, Horror, Humor, Romance, Science Fiction, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: Backstreet Boys 's Holidays 2011/2012 Series!
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 12010 Read: 29661 Published: 12/01/11 Updated: 12/29/11
Story Notes:

Thanks to Dreamwallpapers.com for all holiday backgrounds. Belongs to them as original copyright, but used under fair use.

1. Chapter 1: "It's beginning to look like Christmas!" by Dani824

2. Chapter 2: At McDonald's, BSB loves this place. by Dani824

3. Chapter 3: Dreaming of a TV Christmas! by Dani824

4. Chapter 4: Dec. 4th, Shopping Day 1. by Dani824

5. Chapter 5: After the cruise! by Dani824

6. Chapter 6: I'm sorry. by Dani824

7. Chapter 7: All I want for Christmas! by Dani824

8. Chapter 8: Dreaming of my wedding! by Dani824

9. Chapter 9: Day 9 till the wedding!!!!!! Day 10 till Christmas, and counting. by Dani824

10. Chapter 10: The next day. by Dani824

11. Chapter 11: Seeing the lights. by Dani824

12. Chapter 12: Falling for love again. by Dani824

13. Chapter 13: The elf and the man with reindeer? by Dani824

14. Chapter 14: Going back home. by Dani824

15. Chapter 15: AJ's Wedding. 12/17/2011 by Dani824

16. Chapter 16: True meaning of Christmas. by Dani824

17. Chapter 17: Wake up call! by Dani824

18. Chapter 18: More angels come knocking. by Dani824

19. Chapter 19: Christmas Eve Part 1 by Dani824

20. Chapter 20: Christmas Eve Part 2 by Dani824

21. Chapter 21: O Holy Night. by Dani824

Chapter 1: "It's beginning to look like Christmas!" by Dani824
Author's Notes:

BSB is preparing to go on their 2011 Cruise with fans. They find out about the contest with much disapointment. Crown is excited her cousin, Tiara, is going on the cruise with BSB.

 Dec. 1st,.....

"As they ligh the Christmas tree at Rockafeller Center, tonight." the pretty news reporter lady said on the TV. Dressed in winter wear, in front of the famous New York City skating rink.

"I can't wait to go to Flordia and be with my family, before the tour! See James enjoy his first set of dinosuar toys."Howie told all of BSB with a smile. As they finished singing on their next album. As the engineer played it in reverse.

"I love you forever, girl, please, don't leave me, babe." Nick had just finished singing at the end. As Nick smiled his 1 million dollar literally smile. Hypnotizing any woman that saw him a room. "I can't wait for...."Kevin said. "Guess what guys?" Their manager from The Firm came into the hallway. "Todd?" Brian asked. "Yeah, dude, what is your ass doing here?" AJ asked impatiently. "We're going to Broadway McDonald's for food, autographs, and hopefully, fans to eat with and hot women from the plays on 5th Ave." AJ told him. "That's good." he said.

"We're having fans spend all of Christmas week with you guys." He told them. "WHAT?!" The group all said at once. "Uh-oh-oh-oh-oh" Nick and the guys sang from the Big Time Rush theme. Then laughed. "Why?" Howie asked as Todd laughed. "For publicity, it will make fans love you more, plus, it will show you really love them, since your girlfriends and wives keep making you date that spirit protector chick from Ohio for some stupid reason for helping the OWS people. By just simply studying the laws and stuff." He told them.

The guys all sighed. In Minnesota, however. "Tiara, I can't believe, you on CRUISE WITH BSB. They so ROCK!" She told them. As they prepared for their homework and Christmas vacation. "I know. I hope I win the surprise contest." Tiara said. "I know, then we'll at least be the happiest girls, in school, even if we're not cool, punk, or popular." She said as she gave her little sister a huge hug. "I know, hun, it will be ok." She said.

The 2 teens ran and caught their school bus to public school about 10 miles away from their small apartment lived in.  

Chapter 2: At McDonald's, BSB loves this place. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

BSB discusses the tour for Europe, the new laws, their worried about, and the cruise and the new album. Tiara and Crown get teased at school during math and science class.

 Dec. 1st,.....

"I just don't understand." Nick said at the McDonald's. Then took some pictures with fans and signed autographs. As the tourist left all happy. "I know." AJ told him. "How sad, could this get?" Aj sighed. "I need a beer, I sold out too much I think." AJ replied. "Now ladies and gentlemen, the fast food worker annouced, Backstreet Boys' Christmas song from their single, "Quit Playing Games(With my Heart)", called "Christmas Time"!" The young man yelled. As the record as everyone become quiet and began looking at them. They ran into the celebrity private room there on the lower story of the resturant.

Then they played a song as the Backstreet Boys ate their lunches. "It's beginning to look alot like Christmas,/ Everywhere you look, you know your starting to see, gifts that will give glee, but that give you tears, and love, deep within your heart." It sounded like the song was singing to AJ's ears. He really had to lower the volumne on his radio. "But do we really want to go touring after in Europe?" Nick asked. "YES" the group told him. As he rolled his eyes and sighed in frustration. "The Christmas thing, I don't want to do that." Nick told them. "We don't either." they all said at once. Nick started laughing.

"Let's see if we can get the managers to change that." Howie said. As the group nodded as they thought where to go next, as they would live New York, and then go home and pack for the cruise.

Dec 1st,....

"Oh look at her face, she has pizza face and bloated stomach, stomach lover." The girls in her class teased Tiara. Making her cry before math class. "Now, today class, we will discuss how to use exponents." The math teacher explained.

Then a girl raised her hand, "Tiara is a having a stomach lover moment, can you wait." the popular girl, Celesta told her. She was brunette, small, big boobed, funny, charismatic, and personable, more than she would ever be. Plus, people thought she was "Friendly" and polite, which they simply, thought as Tiara and her family as loners, mostly.

Crown was in science class, "Today class." The substitute teacher said, "We are going to be studying, the biology of human and mammal DNA verses that of Plants and how the chemical make up affects it." He said.

"No blondes allowed." Some random kid made a crack at Crown for her pretty blonde hair and quiet personality. She asked to go to the bathroom in the middle of class after setting the bottle up for her group for the plants in class.

As she ran crying in the downstairs bathroom, her sister was in the upstairs one crying for 10 minutes each, then praying. "Oh dear God, I know your real. I think I see your Holy Ghost or something when I read the first half of the Bible sometimes. When they say there is a blessing or something. IS THAT NORMAL? I don't think so. Please God; please help my sister and I today, with the whole Backstreet Boys and Christmas contest I read about last night, please. Amen." She said.

'Howie was deep asleep in dreaming, happy dreams about something, but what?' His wife Leigh D. thought. "Howie, I hope your dreaming abou the meaning of Christmas." Leigh said, since she felt lost in all the cooking, getting the presents, now going to some unknown place in the USA for a week for Christmas when they had all their plans already. It almost didn't seem worth it to stay rich.

Chapter 3: Dreaming of a TV Christmas! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie has dreams about a demon using a "Scrooge" and then turning them all into stop motion figurines in Kids Christmas movies from the 1960's and 1970's.

Dec. 2nd,.....

 "Welcome to Christmas Town!" Rudolph said to him. "What?" I asked. "Rudolph?" I continued to have asked. Still in my clothes I wore to work that day. "How did I get here reindeer?" He asked. "I don't know." Rudolph said, as his nose made an annoying beep sound and light up the snow bank and decorated trees.

"What's a dentist, sir?" He asked Howie. "My wife" Howie told him. "Really?" Rudolph asked. "What do they do?" He continued asking. "They fix and help people take care of your teeth." He told Rudolph as he leaned next to him. "Who are you?" He asked. "Howie D. of The Backstreet Boys." I told him with a smile.

Then I felt the snow bank shake hugely. "Oh my Gosh!"I shouted as I hid with Rudolph behind the trees. "As if the soon "Tribulation" and "Sorrows" starting isn't enough." He yelled. "What?" Rudolph asked. "I'm a Catholic, why is that an issue with people?" I asked. Then saw, a demon grab Ebinezer Scrooge and took over him.

"I will soon be coming for you all, hope you enjoy those "Christmas Movies"!" He yelled. As soon as that happened, Brian and Leigh D. , AJ, and James grabbed his arm and he felt Jesus grab him too. Then boom! He heard his alarm beeping like crazy.

"HOWIE!" AJ was knocking at the door. "Wake up! OUR FLIGHT!" AJ told him.

Howie opened the door. "We are so screwed, dude." I told AJ. As AJ gave him a hug and a huge sigh. "But your happy to see me, right?" AJ asked. "Yes" Howie told him. "I think we gotta demon or demons after us, I don't know why, but they are." I told him. "Let Brian and the women know, they NEED to know." Howie continued telling him.

Chapter 4: Dec. 4th, Shopping Day 1. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ and Howie go shopping in Flordia for stuff for AJ's wedding and for Christmas! They debate the true meaning of Christmas and Howie's dream.

Dec. 3,....

"Howie this is crazy, dreaming of the group and Jesus becoming figurines. Ebinezer Scrooge being possessed. Did Nick make you watch horror movies again for 5 hours like he did 12 years ago?" I asked Howie with a smirk. "AJ" Howie told me with a slight sigh. "It was weird. It wasn't right." Howie told me. "You think your just scared of Christmas with your son and the soon end of the world?" I asked. "AJ?" Howie asked me, in a firm and friendly way. "Why do you ask me that?" Howie asked me. "Well, that could be your problem?" I inferred.

As I picked up some white stuff for AJ's wedding at the local Target store. "Check it out, a nice porcalin Gravey bowl." Howie told me. "Your getting it too." He told me. I showeld him a tie, I had picked out for him that was purple. "Look, that suits you too." AJ told me. "If anyone ask, you don't know you got it for Christmas." We both laughed.

"Ok, video games for the Nickster." Howie said as we took our cart in the early morning across the store. We had to have gone crazy early to shop without risking someone getting wrote up or a riot. Not our policies it's these crazy big box retail stores. They have some wicked, sometimes, crazy out -of-date rules for their people and for our fans to follow. But we had to make it work. As we went to electronics. I grabbed some CDs for the group to listen to that Howie knew we wanted as a group. As Howie got Nick his video games to be from him and I.

"You know Nicky." Howie said with a smirk. "He needs to learn to cook." I told him a joking rythm. Howie laughed. "Yes, he does, but he has a long way to go there. We'll help him every now and then too." Howie told me. "What do you think the true meaning of Christmas, if it is set on the same date as Pagan beliefs and ancient systems winter festivials?" I asked him. "I think you think too much and need to read a history book or 2." Howie told me. Then gave me a hug. Trying not to upset me as we walked towards the cashier. As I made sure to slip the Britney Spears DVD of her "Femme Fatal" and "Dream within a Dream" tour just for him and his wife to enjoy, when James was asleep.

We looked at all the toys he had gotten for James and decided what would over-spoil the kid. That Howie could teach responsiblity with to later. Shopping on the cruise was fun and it was fun to every night, be doing mini shows and then getting love from our fans online too. As I danced and signed some autographs for 5 fans in the store on the cruise. We paid with our Cruise ship Credit cards and went on our way.

Crown was excited she would be meeting BSB tonight for the contest. For the teen fans to do. YAY! As she woke up and got dressed, she couldn't wait. Then her and her father went down as her sister and mother slept and went to the drawing on the port deck, the 2nd deck from under the Captin's deck on the cruise ship. As Brian and AJ drew the last 3 names and then gave them, their prizes as she was called to the stage.

The guys sighed a bit wondering how teens had gotten on the cruise instead of the guys they had been waiting for. I sighed. 'Crown, we can do this, just sing "Larger than Life like you did back home for your sister and your 3 friends from Art class and choir and you'll do fine." ' I told myself in a whisper. As their producer gave me the microphone.

"All you people can't you see, can't you see/" As I sang the first bar. "How your love is affecting our reality!" I belted out. "Every time we're DOWN!" As I did the dance move touching the floor. As my father took pictures of me singing and video too on his 2 in 1 Camera. "YOU CAN MAKE IT RIGHT!" I belted. "That makes you LARGER THAN LIFE!" I continued as I did the dance break to the  instrumental. "Yeah" I belted. Then did the hand moves by my face and the big twist and side kick and mini march at the end. "That Makes YOU LARGER THAN LIFE!" I shouted as I lunged pointing to them at the end, after I used my cart wheel and back flips to the dance break.

They scored me, I got an average of 8.6. I am better at everything than my sister. I don't mean to be for the oldest, which is rarer too. But I just am. "You did a good job, sweetie." My father told me. Nick got on stage and announced the winner. "The winner of The Christmas Contest is Crown" He announced with a shrug. "We need your ID and stuff and from one of your parents too." He announced. "We'll give you the details, just come back stage with us after the show tonight, so don't leave the Cruise's theather, Crown girl." Nick said with a happy smirk.

Chapter 5: After the cruise! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

The guys have to figure out how their going to make their lives work in Minnesota on Holiday.

Dec.6th,.....

"The past few days, have been crazy!" Howie yelled. "I worked and got people in troubled, and I, Howie Dorough lied." Howie bragged to me. "Yeah, Kevin." Nick said quietly. "Lauren sucks by the way, liar, psychopathic, fraud, harasser, b&%$, witch, gold d^%$%$ and all." He said. "Did you just get muted?" Howie said half tired.

"Howie, do we have to go to Minnesota?" Nick bagged. "I want to have sex with Lauren and abuse my long time fans and show my cruelty, hatred, egocentrism, and disrespect of them and their families, livlihood, and loved ones, all for my celebrity, spells, and The ID and ego problems I have. For being a total jerk, even to people whom actually loved me as their friends and send me e-cards every year; even more than I deserve just so I can sleep well during the holidays. then I can ruin their lives all for the pleasure of my parents and illegal contracting of people my family should have given up long ago." Nick told me as we ate our food at AJ's house. Having veggies and fruits and some chicken with rice.

" Nick!" Brian yelled. "What is wrong with you?" He asked. "You drank too much white whine again and smoke too much cigars and cigarettes again." Brian told me.

"I don't want to go." AJ whined. "I don't want to go either, we have more than enough money why are we addicted to doing this?" AJ asked. "I don't know." Nick said.

I finally answered, I couldn't believe the guys forgot their roots, no matter what they claimed they did. They sold it out to that evil Sandra, long ago and the fanbase and their souls with it to some extent appearantly. Even when we brought a couple fans back from the dead with God's blessings, it wasn't enough. I threw my sliverwear down, "BECAUSE" I cried out infatitically. "WE LOVE TO MAKE PEOPLE BE HAPPY, AND BESIDES "WE BROKE IT, YOU BOUGHT IT." THAT WAS THE DEAL WITH THAT FAN IN 1998, AND HOWIE FORCED HER INTO ILLEGAL CONTRACTS FOR SANDRA AND LAUREN, SHE NEVER DESERVED." i CRIED. "YOU JUST WANT MONEY AND FAME, YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOUR STATION, DONALD TRUMP AND OTHERS HAVE MADE IT A JOKE." I cried. I left and went to the leaving room. The other stood in shock.

Chapter 6: I'm sorry. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Kevin apologizes to Nick and the guys. The guys prepare for Christmas.

Note: Sorry for the complaint that was on here. Just my point is, the media shouldn't take their personal complaints about stores public, it can be well, upsetting. Enjoy the story and my views on that.

Dec. 8th,......

"I am so sorry, Nick-man." Kevin told me. "I know Kevin." Nick said. "I am sad about that too." Nick sighed. "When did TV reporters become no better than TMZ anyways, now they sell out hourly employees that our are friends. Without even respecting their legal rights or our personal lives."Nick said with some tears. "I love Lauren, but doing that to a fan of 18 years and then trying to ruin their lives, some monopolies have to go down. Even if people have ideas and are egar to tell the world, the people with the money are already attacking them." I told Kevin sighing.

"Occupy Wall Street" is now no better than PETA or a terrorist like movement in the USA, and it could've been like the Wigg party or Constitutionalist party and MEANT something better and all those good ideas are now, jokes, while those with degrees like my father belittle and do illegal contracting deals with major companies and go on rampages on the young and hard working poor." Nick sighed. "That would be Howie's "Scoorger" then." Kevin told me. "That makes sense." Nick explained. He hugged me.

 

"I am sure she loves us, it will be ok." I told Kevin as we hugged each other.

Chapter 7: All I want for Christmas! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Nick has a nightmares and dreams of long distance girlfriend and her fanfic alter ego.

Dec.9th,......

4am

 Nick had finally fallen asleep. Then he found himself in a dream. There was a 9-legged suction spider and it had climbed into his body. "AHHHHHHHH!" He screamed into the mirror. "Hey!" The top spider said in his body. "You know what we like?" It mocked Nick. "We like to suck your soul dry for our master, you sinner." He joked in a male voice. As he felt it's clones or babies running all over inside his body and punching out little circles all over him till at some point he couldn't move.

 "I can help you." A black man that looked one of the comedians from Saturday Night Live said in the backstage area behind the show. "Is this because my girlfriend and I screw online alot." Nick stated. "Probably..." He nodded. "She does want to marry you, and she was a witch so the evil one likes to tourture you and her alot to stop it. Since you to help each other and compliment each other alot, despite..."He said as I screamed again in agony. "The Scoorger sent them." The angel, which I saw as a fairy with Tinkerbell wings kept telling me. "That is an actual demon, to stop people from celebrating Jesus' birthday." I winced. "It's actually Saturan's and the fire "gods" birthday." he said as he did quotes around "gods". "That is how Christmas got started anyways."

The angel said with a nod. "But now you get a choice, you can either pray to the bad guy or the good guy, as a huge blue demon ran into the music video studio as Brian and the guys had just came out to see I was on the verge of fainting. Even my long-distance girlfriend is scared of getting an incurable diease and bugs, or having a parasite. These seemed to be that. "I'll pray, I'll exeriece, I'll be good to my girlfriend and date her right first, then marry her. Most likely." I shouted. "OH JESUS HELP ME, GOD FORGIVE ME!" I screamed. "I was just reading Jeremiah. I didn't think I would have a nightmare 2 chapters into it." I screamed.

Aaron was by my bed. "Nickster, you ok, man?" He asked. "Yes, and no." I told him. "I hate bugs." I told him. Then I went back to sleep. This time, I was in "Santa Clause is coming to Town" the movie. "Ok, this isn't good." I told myself. As I ran into, the post master guy. "Fred Astire?" I asked. "Why, Nick, been waiting for you." He said. "Come now, let's go to the North Pole." He told me as we got into Post car with skis.

"You see, I need someone like you." He explained. "To help those kids for Santa." He explained. I saw the poster. It had a picture of a "Santa" and read. "Love me now while you can kids, someday you will know there is to know about Santa Clause, and be happy you knew the truth about Jesus when that day comes." on the bottom. It was on a black background with white words.

"I see, yes." I sighed. "Oh cheer up. You kids fight demons all the time like those Buffy and Angel and Charmed people on TV." He continued. "Actually, on Charmed, they tend to ask the universe to make them, since they do stuff for personal gain and since they worship almost any entienty there is. They are witches you know." He explained. "Yeah, but your lucky, you got yours saved and happy with Jesus, which no complaints here." He said with a smile.

As we walked around "Christmas Town" south of the North Pole. "The scienciest and some food workers and farmers in green houses live the furthest south. Then the big black hole north of the North Pole and Christmas Town." He explained. I meet everyone, then I went into a cave, and found Howie and Mariah Carey hiding. "Nick, we're so glad to see you." Mariah said. "Did you like Santa's castle?" They both asked at the same time.

"Yes, I did." As Jessica Heart showed up out of nowhere. "Hey, my hot girlfriend's alter ego." He said. "How could you tell?" Jessica asked. "Come one we got to fight the "Scrooger"." She said. "Mariah knows how, her singing defeats him every Christmas, it's even taken over Youtube." Jessica explained. "Nick, you just need to find the spirit. And calm down and think, even thorugh let's face it, we're not that good at it." Jessica continued. Howie nodded. "Your right their not." He said. As Jessica kissed me, "I love you." She said. As I woke up.

"beep!" My alarm rang. "beep!" It was 8am. I had to go pick up Christmas presents for Angel and Aaron. "What was your 2nd dream last night?" Aaron asked. "I could hear you pounding your bed in your sleep?" He asked. "Yeah, Angel said, "you were saying you loved some girl." Angel joked. Most fans didn't know Angel had been an under-rated pop singer, due to bad marketing of a her album, it should have been marketed as Christian rather than Pop music and at the worse time. When all the top girls in music were been promoted crazy and so was NSYNC in the USA. My whole family was at my house since Angel was getting off drugs, and Aaron was getting his finances together, and the twins needed someplace to go.

"Well, she is alot like me and AJ, and she LOVES BSB, so no worries, guys." I said as I drank my coffee and got ready for my day.

Chapter 8: Dreaming of my wedding! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ is dreaming of his wedding. Tiara and Crown prepare to pick up the Backstreet Boys at the airport.

 

Note: Nothing supernatural, light cussing, some sex scences PG-13. Enjoy. Giving the story a short break from drama and horror. Repsobsible alocohol useage.

Dec. 11th,.......

"I love you." Rochelle said as she kissed me on the lips several times. "Spoil sport." I joked back. As I hugged her. "I am so scared, what if I look bad in the dress?" She said with worry. "Plus, you got those 2 sisters in their hometown, literally right before you go." She continued as she served our dinner, salad, taphilia, and some fruit juice. Then got the olive oil vinergrette out and poured it for me, then herself. Then kissed me again. "It will be ok, babe." I told her.

Then I saw all the clocks in home go to 12 midnight again. I was so nervous. As I lay awake, usually I was up online blogging with the fans or the guys about work or the wedding. I was nervous. I know Waffles was sad, she couldn't go, but Rochelle didn't want me to go comparing them, and neither did Waffles, since she had got taken by Nick to some degree some time back. He finally got to her, it took him 14 years, but he did. I laughed and smiled.

Then the next thing I knew I was at the venue with the preacher, and Brian and my mom giving lectures and advice, even Howie did. But then he started crying on and off an awful lot, unless someone was taking pictures. I giggled. That was D for ya'.

Rochelle and her bridemaids looked awesome, she wore the most beautiful ruffled dress. That was sleevless and in a look that was popular in the mid-1990's but yet, it suited the theme for our wedding. "The Mouiln Rouge" Both the movie with Nichole Kidman, and the historical one. That's why our reception was in another building all together. I was so happy, the preacher, preached a 10 minute sermon then got to marrying us.

We both did our vows, followed by the formal ones. You can blame Brian for that one back at his wedding, a long LONG, LONG, LONG time back in 1999. But it made me happy as I was in my white tux and she was in her hot ass black dress. I couldn't help but to check out her front and her butt. She giggled knowing I was doing that, as she walked down the isle with her family member.

"I was so happy, so blissful, so scared, so nervous, I wanted to bite my black nail polished hands off. As I replayed it in my mind, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Then I realized we had been at the reception for 20 minutes." I joked as we drank a little bit. As the audience of my family, most of my friends, all but "waffles", and our families. Smiled and laughed. "I love you, Alex." Rochelle said as she kissed me. Then I woke up.

I was back in our apartment. "Our we married yet?" I asked her annoyingly. As she laughed. "Hey, Alex, I got something for you. To go with the roses you gave me." She explained. "What?" I asked. All she had on her was a smile and something I liked to eat, I forget the fruit it was. Probably a strawberry or bannana. "I love you, I am glad you married me." She told me. As we fell into the bed without clothes on.

"ALEX!" Nick screamed me out. "What?" I asked. "What?" I kept asking. " Nick finally intruppted me.  "You fell asleep and we're almost to the "Crown Sisters" house." he explained as the airplane had just laned.  I looked at him with some confusion. "Their not named "The Crown Sisters" that is just a nickname since their both named after crowns. Their parents must of thought that was cool at the time." I explained to him. "I think their last name is Johnson or something lame like that." I finished.

"I am so nervous sis." Crown told Tiara. "What if they don't like us?" Tiara asked her. "I don't know." Crown said. "I am sure Rochelle is fine for AJ so stop worrying about it. They get to stay with us for a week, all we have to do is do the interview with the reporter and do some photos, then they spend the week or close to it with us before AJ'S WEDDING, YAY!" Tiara told her sister as she got nervous and began getting jumping. I meet their parents at the airpot. "Hello, Mister?" He said. "Mclean" I reminded him. "Your daughters both ran their solo contests and the team talent one so they got this prize from us and the cruise line." I explained. He was clearly nervous and in some sort of shock himself.

I took a deep breath, here goes the week here. And we got a demons, and the humbuggers to fight with to begin with. Geez, come on BIG MAN UPSTAIRS give us a breather. Here goes, and then I gotta a wedding to go to. MY OWN.

Chapter 9: Day 9 till the wedding!!!!!! Day 10 till Christmas, and counting. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Brian and the guys meet the small Minnesota town they have gotten thrown into. AJ prepares for his wedding. The girls, Crown and Tiara get bullied and then lie to BSB about it.

Dec. 10th,2012.

"Mom, yes, I will be there. I will be there!" AJ shouted to his mom on his phone about the wedding next weekd. "Rochelle, knows I love her, Yes mom, No, mom, you won't be by him. No mom, no poor people will be there. It's a fancy wedding, even through I agree they should be. But you know how the guys whom run those record companies and music are total dickheads." AJ continued.

Howie finally shouted. "Skull!" He shouted. "Excuse yourself to the bathroom or outside please." He basically ordered them so we could meet their family.

"You know our daughters have been acting sad lately, even their grades are both down, and they both won't tell us what is going on." Their mom, explained to us. As she poured us some tea and hot chocolate. Howie even made sure she poured some extra hot coca for AJ.

"Why did that gentleman with the tattoos have to leave the room?" She inquired. "He is getting married next Sunday." I answered. "Brian." Nick said slightly annoyed and angry with him.

"I wanted to say that." he mouthed back to me. "It is ok." Howie calmed her nerves. "We'll find out what our their issues by the end of the week and give them as much fun as we can before we go to AJ's wedding next Sunday, ma'm." I told her politely. Kevin just kept acting polite and smileing and drinking his warm tea.

The girls ran in. "The Mayor wants you to tour the city tonight!" Tiara said. The younger of the 2. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, please, come on, it will be fun, you can see what life was like the middle 1830's." Crown told us. They were more cleaned up, they didn't look as sloppy as they were on the cruise. But still happy and nervous. AJ finally came back in to a big hug. "Did I miss anything, Brian?" Alex asked. I smiled.

"Yes, but I'll tell you about that tonight. They at least have enough guest rooms and Internet connection here on their computers." He told AJ. As I slide my eyes back to forth to singal to him, we would talk when we got a break from the 2 sisters.

"That is the 1816 bank." As she pointed it out. "Calm down." Nick told them. "What is going on with you guys?" I asked them. "Brian," Crown told me. "It's hard to explain, you know we're stupid and ugly and stuff." she tried to tell me looking down at the bottom of the old trollie bus. Since she was grabbing the gold pole as I sat down. Our families we're welcome to come. But they felt better getting ready for AJ's wedding. "It's just that is what kids at school say." Crown said. "That isn't true."I told her.

"I am sure your a good person and... people need time to learn to grow and to want to grow." I explained to her. "Not everyone has tons of friends like they show on TV." I told her. "You guys do." She told me back being a bit of a smart ass. I made a sighing face, then looked up annoyed with her and God at the ceiling. "Why?" I acted out in front of everyone. Everyone the bus laughed. Then I laughed too.

Chapter 10: The next day. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

The girls take BSB to see the tree lights. BSB preforms for the girls and their high school.

 

Note:Light cussing.

Dec. 12th,2011

"Omg!" Crown told Nick. After they got back from shopping. "You went shopping?" AJ asked. "I know, I know, your getting married. Be ready." Nick repeated. AJ wouldn't shut up about the wedding. "Well, I love Rochelle." AJ replied in a sheepish way. "Kevin what about this as a wedding gift?" Nick asked me as soon as AJ had left their kitchen.

"That is a good gift, good idea."I told him. "Guys! No-no, Kevin! What we doing today, because we got school?" Tiara told us. "I was thinking we could sing at your school and help you 2 with those bullies. Or at least give you advice, plus we have to sing for your high school and do a private concert for the both of you anyways." I told them. They both gave me huge hugs. "WE LOVE YOU KEVIN!" They squelled. As they kept jumping up and hugging me, of chorse, all but AJ ran back in the room. As AJ had called his girlfriend and mom yet again, worried like crazy about getting married.

When we got to their high school. It was normal. Bullies, jocks, etc. We prepped with our band, since they would only be there until the end of the day, the 13th. Then they were going on their Christmas vacation too. Till the record company needed them for some of the new talent or Nick's label did whatever came first.

"Doh...ray...fa...so..la...teeee..doh." I tested the mircophone.  The girls had told us everything about both of the cliche's picking on them. How our bullying with Sandra became public news. Leaving them "iffy" about trusting us, and "Waffles" humilated, alienated, and angry both at her dead end job and society for all those screw ups, including the economy ruining her chances in Ohio at a good college education. As well, as the math classes being impossible for her to understand the way it was set up and how to read the problems to figure it out.

"Attention!" The prinincal announced. "For Spirit day, today, we have a special guest, may all class first floor come down to the auditorium in an orderly fashion." He announced. As you could hear the building shout and cheer for getting out of classes. Then, "All 2nd floor classes." he finished.

Then he introduced us, and we finally sang. A full hour's show worth.  The girls went crazy, and it was cool having the flag, cheerleaders, and dancing squads as our back up dancers, instead. Then we sang for them, which made my day.

"Well, that is all that happened, Kristen." I told my wife. As I realized, Tiara was getting bullied by a wannabe from the "Mean Girls" movies dressed in all pink and purple. It would be cute, if the 16 year old leader girl of that clique wasn't a full on bitch.

 "Hi." I went up to her. "Is there a reason or two, why our bullying my friend there?" I asked. She went into shock that I even knew her. "What am I too hot or handsome or tall to know your friend?" I asked back to her being a smart ass. She finally replied. "I wasn't bullying her, I was just making sure we did our science project this week." She lied.

"Quit lying, your just a bitch, and when your out of high school." I told her. "Odds are you won't be well liked and have a crappy job as well." I finished tell her. "Now, stay away from Crown and Tiara, or I will have BSB kick your ass, or screw up your life, like you did theirs." I told her.  As I walked away to an applause.

Chapter 11: Seeing the lights. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

The girls take BSB out to dinner and go see Christmas lights. They get AJ a surprise for his wedding. The Scrooger comes back.

Dec. 12th, 2011

"I liked the part where you told her off." Tiara told me with a smile. "Kevin, that was so sweet of you." She said. As she ate her chicken and mashed potatos at one of the local resturant franchises; "Joe's Diners" It was called.

"Yeah, did we sang "Incomplete" right or what." Alex bragged to Crown who thought he was just super sweet. "You sang it awesome!" She told him, finally getting a smile out of him. On a subject that wasn't about Rochelle or her kittens. AJ clapped a little bit in his own seat and pretended to bow. We just all ended up laughing.

"Hey, so what you doing for the wedding?" Crown asked. "Moulin Rouge" AJ told them. "Cool." Crown remembered now. "We're going to have dancers and everything at the reception, like a mix of all the movies on it and a black and white ball, but no brothel." Alex said with an almost comedically happy rythm in his voice. After dinner. We went to see the Christmas lights.

"I want the purple and yellow one to win." AJ said. "AJ, they don't have purple and yellow lights for Christmas normally in most places." Brian explained. "It's usually the four colors in the Bible that represent Jesus the best." He told me. "Which are?" Alex asked. "Blue for his love and loyalty, Green for everlasting Life, Red for his blood on The Cross, and White for Purity, and Gold or yellow tinted lights for Joy." He told everyone.

"Cool." AJ told everyone. We all realized we had totally missed the Trolley tour guide telling us that too. The whole group. That night, as we fell asleep. AJ woke up. "OH MY!!!!!!!!!" He screamed. "KEVIN HELP ME!!!!!!!!!" He cried. "A demon is in my room!" He freaked. The place may have been haunted, but no demons should have been there. Especially, since it was a nice ghost, and not a demon the family had told us was there. I sliently began to pray. Pray everything was ok, and prayed that demon that had been bugging the group the whole time would go away.

 

Chapter 12: Falling for love again. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

The guys preform at the local State house in Minnesota for the people and the  internet media. The "Scrooger", starts scarying AJ and Rochelle more as he prepares to get married.  Before the show, AJ keeps showing signs of being the catalyst for the haunting as well as Rochelle.

Dec. 13th...

 "Ok, we're here." AJ said as we prepared for warm ups singing and for dancing on stage. "What were you dreaming last night?" Nick finally asked. "You were totally freaked out." Nick came up to him upset. "Yeah, what happened?" I asked. "Kevin, Howie, Nick." AJ started his little speech. "I was asleep, I married to Rochelle." He explained. "Then monsters and this one, green and white, and red one in a Santa Clause outift beat us up and ruined the wedding." He told me. "So your nervous." Howie replied with a smirk as he got out the mircophones with our small band.

 He gave him a hug. "Now, don't worry AJ, I am here." Howie told him, as the group laughed at the lame joke. "Calm down, we'll  have have skinned mashed potatos and taphila, and we'll watch a happy Christmas special, like on "Glee" or something better, like those old Raskin/Bass stuff they show every year." Howie told him calmly. "Admit it you still love it, Grinch and all." Howie continued. "Howie!" AJ got annoyed. "He was there too, and their going to kill us." AJ freaked out again. We laughed.

"Hello, men." Some guy dressed as a normal guy came up to AJ. Alex looked at him confused. Then AJ started doing crazy tweeting like a bird, and twitching. Then the guy disappered, yet again. Rochelle called him all freaked out. She was hysterical, you could hear her on the phone. "Oh my Gosh!" She was yelling to AJ over the phone. "It's all because we're getting married, I shouldn't do it." She cried. AJ looked like he was going to cry. So I finally grabbed him and her and the phone and took them to the side before we preformed.

"Kevin, I moved weird and it is like "entanglement theory" with Alex and I." Rochelle told me. Referring to the Einstein theory of 2 particals being moving the same, but polar far away, I didn't think it would affect it this much and have them doing the same, but opposite thing in 2 different parts of the country at the same time either. "YOU AND ALEX ARE GETTING MARRIED." I shouted. "THAT'S IT." I cried out to her.

"I know we got haters, but we also got fans that know how to fight, witches, lunatics, crazies, even scarier people running and ruining the world, and society, and the few of them in top secret societies, and even some the world may never find out about or they can remember fighting." I explained. "We're family." I told them all on speaker phone as we all hugged. "Tonight, we'll bless you too and make everything ok, k?" I told her. "Ok, she said."

After 10 minutes of crying and hugging, we warmed up our muscles, and our voices. We knew tomorrow night, we were going to start fighting these Christmas monsters. I finally told Nick, "Dig out your spirtual warefare books, and read your Bibles tonight and pray, so AJ and Rochelle can get married. It will all be alright and a good Christmas."

Chapter 13: The elf and the man with reindeer? by Dani824
Author's Notes:

The Backstreet Boys study up on how to fight the Scrooger, something weird happens. AJ and Rochelle, work out the final details of their wedding in 3 days. AJ prepares to go home back to South Malibu, CA early.

Dec. 14th, 2011

"AJ! Why are you going?" Tiara asked with tons of tears in her eyes. "Because Roch and I discussed it last night." He said soberly and somberly. "It is just not safe for her with me here, and plus, we did nearly all of our shows." AJ explained. As he hugged the girls. "So I gotta go home early." He continued after a small pause. That made them both cry more. Crown was crying now too.

"But we LOVE YOU ALEX." As they cried so hard, and were grieving him leaving them. "We wanted to help you guys fight the demon, like the "Jessica Heart" girl does." Crown cried. "Well, for one, Jessica Heart is based off of her author, and number two, it runs in her family to see and fight those things. It's not safe for teens your age, it was barely safe for her when she was a teenager." He told them. He did sign their CDs and BSB books, DVDs, and videos for them.

"Now cheer up, let's take a happy picture." As AJ helped them clean up. I watched sliently. "Nick!" Alex called me, as Howie, Brian, and Kevin were going through my spritual warfare books, Kevin's Europen and ancient folklore books, and Howie scanned the internet, as Brian was simply making everyone in the house sandwhiches. The 2 sisters parents were out shopping and going on a date.

 "I can't find anything on this guy." Kevin told me. "I know it sucks." Brian replied. "Maybe he didn't go by "The Scrooger" demon then." Howie wondered allowed thinking allowed. "Maybe he went by "Marely and Marely"." Howie thought allowed. "No, that doesn't make sense either." Brian was thinking in the sisters bedroom. As the group waited to do the last preformance for the girls tonight. The 2 sisters showed up. And brought all of BSB milk, since Brian had made the sandwhiches for the guys and Alex.

"Alex what are you doing?" Kevin asked. "Making sure we do the final preformance for these sweetie pies on schedule." AJ said as he called the band on his phone to make sure they were at the house at 7pm on the dot. "We promised these 2 ladies 2 hours of just us, and then I must go and protect my future wifey AJ MCLEAN." He explained.

"Ha ha ha." I mocked him. "Not funny." I told him being a smart ass. "Ha ha ha ha ha" AJ mocked me back. "Kiss my ass, I have 4 girlfriends and a fanfic writer who can give me dreams by just praying and making ghosts and weird crap happen." He teased me back. Everyone in the room just laughed.

Howie finally took a break off the computer, he wanted to go for a walk and get some exerice and fresh air. The 2 sisters hugged him of chorse, they were hugging all of us. 

"Did you try the book of Jeramiah?" Crown asked. "They talked about a spirit of the north, that was the holy spriit from a Saint that would be mistake in the "End of Days" or "Last Days" that Satan would take over. In Jeremiah 7-10. I think." Crown told them.

"What are the origins of Santa?" Howie asked. "He was from Norse legend and Greek legend so people and specifically little kids could get presents on or near the winter soltice." Howie told them. "Then Saint Nicholas, from Turkey gave little children and poor families money and presents, while he became a pastor then a bishoped and converted that part of the world to Christianity." Brian continued to explained. "Then he died in the late 6th Century A.D. and was buried in his 2nd church in Turkey, then was moved to some church in Italy by some Queen that of one of his followers converted over." Kevin finished.

AJ sighed, I did too. I wanted to impress people by how smart I could be. "Then in 1890's the one pastor from New England wrote "'Twas the Night Before Christmas." Alex continued to explain. "But he said it was based off spirits he and his congragation had encounted bugging a reindeer or a baby or girl reindeer by his house." I added. "Your telling me you people think Santa Claus real?" Brian asked. "Yes!" We and the 2 sisters said, "and someone put a demon on you guys, and since people don't respect each other, God, or even Christmas outside of commericalism anymore." Tiara said. "It's pissed." I replied.

"But why would it go after Rochelle and I?" Alex asked. "Your getting married 9 days near Jesus day of literal conception with the Holy Spirit and Mary. You and Roch are easy targets." I explained. "Ok, so how do we fight it!" The girls kept asking us. Like 10 times in a row.

"We call New Kids on the Block, then we eat, then we fight it." I told them. "YAY!" They both said. Then we preformed the 2 hour show for the whole family at the venue we rented out and said our "goodbyes" to AJ tell next year.

After we did all that, AJ finally was going back, when he called us. "Guys, you won't believe what I just thought I saw." He told me. "I saw a little elf dressed like a mini Santa Claus and a baby girl reindeer, it jumped like a Kangaroo, and I thought I saw something on top of the girls roof. We heared the roof clammoring, and a man yelling "HO HO HO" with a laugh. We all looked at each other confused. "Were you good this year AJ or have you been drinking again?" I asked. He laughed. "Nick behave, you know that "Jessica Heart" girl loves you." Santa or the spirits of Christmas were saying. We all looked at each other. "Damn you Charles Dickens!" I yelled.

Chapter 14: Going back home. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

BSB goes home and wonders if they even beat the Scrooger and what they heard the night before.

Dec. 15th, 2011

We were at the airport waiting. "Brian!" Kevin yelled. "Yes." I replied. "What was that last night?" I asked. "The spirit from Jeremiah, someone was praticing witch craft in the house or watched too much "Buffy, Angel, Supernatural, and /Or Charmed or Sabrina, The Teenage Witch or Xena or Herclues. Again. Kevin." I told him annoyed.

"Nick probably is praying for bad stuff or spells on fans or women interested in him again, and Howie, he just likes good TV shows with bad morals, you know that." I told Kevin. "Yeah, I know." Kevin explained. "So what, there is a Santa Claus spirit running all over the world. During the Winter Soltice." Kevin with a smirk. "I just can't believe it's even true or possible." Howie explained.

"Well, that is what happens when you save a demon fighting medium from her own demons, and God gives her back her powers and she gives them to the whole group and falls in love with Kaos over there." I explained pissed off. "Why did that happen last night at all!" I yelled. Nick looked at me confused, with a look on his face, like 'What did I do?' going through his mind. And.. 'Why am I in trouble with B-rok?' obviously on his face. I started to get upset.

"Brian," Nick said to me. "Breath, 1, and a 2, In and a out, Slow deep breath in, slow deep breath out. Stretch your back and your arms and calm down, man." As Nick rubbed my back and helped me breath in and out and stretch out at the local Minnesota airport.

"We still got to fight Santa Claus' Spirit and now The Scrooger Demon too." I explained. As I rubbed my hand on my face out of stress. "It will be ok, Bri." Nick told me, as he gave me a big hug. "I'll still beat you at the WII video games, you got nothing to worry about." Nick joked. I laughed. The other guys that were there hugged me and made me very happy.

We all finally caught our flights and agreed to call and do more research and fight them both on Dec. 23rd, and we would regroup on the 21st. After AJ's honeymoon with Rochelle, and make sure the demons couldn't mess with them at the wedding or for their People magazine pictures and cover. I just told Leighanne everything, and Baylee what a boy his age could handle.

Then prayed, "Heavenly Father, YHWH, Please help us, protect us, forgive my family, friends, the whole Backstreet Boys' company, companies were involved with and employees for all of our sins. Help us fight The Scrooger and "The Holly Spirit" you mentioned in Jeremiah and Isaiah in the Old Testament." I told him a bit sad, angry, and annoyed.

"Not my fault people don't read. Just help us fight them if we're supposed to. Help AJ's wedding to Rochelle to go perfect. Expect, for Rojo pissing off, Jessie Heart's author, you know he will. He forgot how smart she is, and also, I am sure she was invited to the wedding back in 2001. When AJ first even noticed Rochelle at all on the BSBBLVD boards." I explained.

 "I love you, Jesus, and the Holy spirit too." I said, as I gave a hugs to the open air for them. "Amen." I finally said quietly in the empty bedroom in front of our small crystal cross only a foot or 2 tall and only like a foot on a tiny pedestal.

Chapter 15: AJ's Wedding. 12/17/2011 by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ gets married, the guys finish their shopping for the holidays, they get their presents from online for their families. They figure out the menu.

Dec. 17th, 2011

I was so nervous. "Alex, man; you can do this!" I said to myself in the mirror as Kevin, Brian, Howie, and Nick all helped me get ready for my wedding with my brothers and sisters.

"I am so nervous. This is worse than singing, what if she cheats on me, what if God doesn't forgive me for it? What if it's the cake decorator's fault my marriage fails?" Alex asked nervous as the Backstreet Boys and his family laughed all in their tuxedos and armoni outfits. They considered themsleves lucky to afford in this economy at all.

"Relax," Kevin told him. "We're here, Tink will be there, and plus, we still have our other fan-friends that will be there too. Our friends out here to help you. And your family, and God will forgive you, if you pray for it so don't worry. Just be a good man and a good husband, and a good father when that day comes." He told me as he hugged me.

"I love you." Howie said, trying to hold back his tears. I just smiled, I was crying too. I was going to have re-do the little make up I was wearing again. Since we sing so much, I guess it didn't bother us to use some make up. Not as much as girls, but still when we knew like my pictures were going to be in People magazine from the wedding and stuff. I kept it light, foundation and bronzer, and that was it. Nothing excessive. But Rochelle told me that was all I was allowed to have on, and chapstick.

As I walked down, I flashed back to my daydreams and dreams about my wedding, then as the song, "The Bride's Wedding March" was played, and the congragation at the church stood up for her. After the children's choir I had hired had sang, "Noverember Rain" and "Cherry Pie".

Brian had left to go take care of Baylee, he needed his shots for his illness. Poor kid. Plus, I think Brian thought it was bad luck to have rock songs in a church. Even through, everyone told him not to worry. I was nervous again, I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. My hands shaking, then I saw her, and I thought, "WOW, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL." I pratically shouted. As the room laughed.

Look hot as could be in her tight dress. Rochelle walked to the front of the chapel, near the alter next to me. As she came up, I told her I loved her and kissed her anyways. Then we waited for the pastor.

An hour later......

"I do." I told her. "I now pronounce you husband and wife from the powers vested in me, by God and the great state of California of the United States of America." The parson said. We smiled and kissed again. I was so happy.

Later on...................

After the reception, as Rochelle and AJ went out to the Bahammas for a couple days. Howie found his recipets online for the stuff her ordered for everyone for Christmas.

"Yes, she is going to love that necklace." He whispered to himself, before meeting his other 5 friends in the chatroom. Since Alex wasn't on, he saw whom was, that was about to go to work. At her job, Hearty/Tink, and the twins, and honey, and some other BSB fans were in the chat room.

"Hi" Howie wrote in the chatting board. "What is up?" He asked.

"Nothing much" honey told him.

"Same here." Tink replied.

"We're good." Crown replied. "Yep." Tiara replied with her in the chat.

"Can you guys do something to surprise us for Christmas?" Howie asked. "My friends and I are feeling lonely and we want some BSB fans to make us feel better." He wrote. He more or less got laughed out of the room, by everyone else. Kevin and the guys saw that, then...

"Shut up." Tink told everyone. "He is our friend, he deserves respect too. BSB or not, so leave us alone, we love him, and if wants to ask us to do somethign nice for him and them so be it." She wrote back.

"She is right." Crown wrote back. "Totally." Tiara replied.

Howie smiled. It had been an awesome, through stressful day. Then James ran in. "Daddy," he asked in a cute way, as the 5 year old did. "How long till Santa comes?" He wondered. "Santa will make it, but Santa wants to make sure we understand he comes to celebrate the gift Jesus gave us." Howie told him. As he hugged his son and gave him warm milk and water to help him get to sleep.

Chapter 16: True meaning of Christmas. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

As the winter soltice has come and gone. BSB starts looking for the true meaning of Christmas together. After AJ gets home that day.

 

Note: Angels we have heard on high, From Christina Aguilera, album: "My Kind of Christmas". Used under fair use Section 107.9 of copyright law and fair use. With reguards in fairness to promotion. She did say, yes on twitter.

Dec. 21st. 2011

Hi, this is Kevin, AJ is back. YAY! But I don't know what to think of what Christmas really means. Maybe tomorrow. I wrote in my artist journal about it. Hopeing to get an inspiration for a song.

Then I fell alseep to one of my son's Christmas DVD's with the story of Nestor the donkey on it.

" What is the true meaning of Christmas?" All of my friends and I asked in a dream. "Too much commericals, too much retailers, even when the economy is good. Candy? Like what does it mean." Nick asked for everyone. The Scrooger was making it so they couldn't speak. Tink started beating it up like she was from the TV shows like Angel, Buffy, or Charmed. But he just knocked her down and laughed. "You haven't defeated me yet, bozo's, you NEED Jesus and Santa to do that." He laughed as he chained up my friends in my dream.

I prayed. I begged God to help me. Then, "huh?" I asked as an angel from one of those ghost videos showed up. The one walking on the Hawiaiian waterfall to be exact. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "To show you the true meaning of Christmas the next few days, and what people do all over the world to celebrate so you remember and so can your friends and defeat that stupid demon, "The Scrooger"." He told me. The tall black angel said, as he then started singing. "Angels we have heard on high." And other angels came.

Even one that sang like Christina Aguilera and made herself look like her to sing the song to me. "/sweetly singing to the plain and the moutains in reply/singing to their joyous strains." She belted out in the lower register like Christina Aguilera did, except she was in all white and looked almost as hot as a victoria secret model in her preistly angel dress and robe. Even to the floor, as it glowed and strobbed and she started to glow too. "Glo-glo-glo-glo oria In excelis Deo." She sang the latin. "Shepards, why this jubilee
Why your joyous song prolong
What the gladsome tidings be, ohh
That inspire your heavenly, heavenly song, oh
" She kept singing as my friends chains came off, and they fell out of that stupid prision.

 "AJ and Rochelle, we get it, your having sex and married now, that shouldn't count as sin." Tink asked. "Well, you call yourself a litature character." Rochelle joked. "You broke the third commandment," Tink thought as it seemed the whole room heard it. As Nick came close to her and kissed her on the lips. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too, pancakes." she whispered back.

"Now sing this so you may know what happened all of you, even Tink." The angel ordered reading a proclaimation from God it seemed like in my dream.

"On the day, that Christ was born
The angels sang such a heavenly song
In excelsis Deo, ohh

Angels we have heard on high
Angels we have heard on high
Angels we have heard on high
Angels we have heard on high
In excelsis Deo
In excelsis Deo

In excelsis Deo" As we sang the ending to the old song.

As she did even more vocalizations on the songs. I heard my wife, singing it in my ear and waking me up. "Kristen?" I asked. "Kevy, I love you, but your singing, gosepl songs in your sleep, hun." She told me as she hugged and kissed me and I went back to bed.

"I'll tell you at breakfeast." I told her. She smiled, turned on our night light, turned off our bedroom's big light and went to sleep.

Chapter 17: Wake up call! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

It is Dec. 23rd and BSB is prepareing for Christmas. The dreams have stopped for a while but Howie and AJ can't pick out gifts and get hung up on it, with some interesting results.

Dec. 23rd, 2011.

"But you promised?" AJ yelled at Howie. "My wife and I are staying in Flordia near you." He argued back at Howie. "Do we have to?" Howie asked annoyingly. "Yes!" Alex yelled back at him over the phone as they shopped through the flordia outlet store.

"I like this TV." Howie said in the TV department. "Howie!" AJ yelled back. "You promised?" He whined. Howie hated whinning at him. "Rochelle?" Alex froze as he saw me. "What?" I asked him. As I hugged him and rubbed his back, then kissed him.

"Getting my last presents for you." She teased me half jokingly as she covered my eyes. "Howie your getting A TV, that can wait 7 years to get?" She yelled at Howie. "But I..um..yeah..I..I don't know...No TV needed?" Howie freaked out.

She stormed off, "Howie and AJ you two should be ashamed." Leigh D. scolded us. "Yeah." I replied. "That will teach you 2 to shop without asking us what we want or need for Christmas!" Leigh D. said as we stormed off.

"I can't believe that bastard!" She yelled in the parking lot. "Calm down." I told her. "Rochelle," she told me. "If he thinks he can walk over on me all the time, then he doesn't love me, and I didn't go to college to not be treated equally or fairly by a man or even my husband." She yelled.

A pretty woman with a sexy pink top on and a jean jacket in the warm weather in flordia came out. She said something I didn't understand. But I noticed a blue and black mist go out into the store. Then I blinked I thought I was nuts, or high, or drunk. Turns out, I was neither. It was real.

Then that night.......

"I need to buy more stuff." Howie yelled at Leigh D. in AJ's house. "Please, we need more stuff." Howie insisted. Leigh D. took James and simply left the house. AJ and I were both shocked. "What happened at the store Alex?" I asked him. He drank his green tea quietly, "The Scoorger". He simply responded. "We may have a witch or evil person praying bad stuff in our mists." He told me.

Chapter 18: More angels come knocking. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ saves Howie in a synced dream. They explore the meaning of greed and Christmas in retail and the expansion of customer service in the USA.

Dec. 23, 2011

I was snoring. 'I love you honey.' I dreamed in my head and my soul. I dreamed of kissing Rochelle, then she grabbed my hand and I fell into a hole into a mall and a big box store attached.

"Where am I?" I asked her. "LLAM EHT NI" She said backwards. I looked at her confused. "EIWOH SDEEN UOY." She said backwards to me. "I didn't know why she was shouting them to me. "Rochelle you ok?" I asked. "Apologize to me." The angel said for her. A pretty punk angel that she was.

"EZIGOLOPA OT EM." she said backwards and wrote them backwards on a sign. "UOY EVOL I" she said to me. "I love you too." As I kissed her. Then Howie showed up. "Howie?" I asked what is going on. "AJ we have to buy more stuff." He said. "Look, let's go that opposite life store." He shouted. I slapped his face to snap him out of it. "Hey, my dreams don't slap me!" Howie responded shouting. Rochelle just laughed.

"I'll help you get Leigh back, since Rochelle said she saw the black and blue mists hit you." I told him. "But no one knows what is going on?" I asked him. "Think, Alex, think." Howie told me. "Look at everyone." He told me. "Their buying everything and complaining so much and trying to control everyone then we do that to everyone on top of that for simply being "Stars", "Celebrities", "Famous" people." I told him. "But Christmas and life in the USA, use to be more than this and people had more oppuritunities and dreams, goals to obtain." I told him. He hugged me.

"O holy night!" The angel sang. "The stars are brightly shinning." She kept sanging with a male angel. " 'twas the night of our DEAR SAVIOR'S BIRTH!" then kept singing the song. Till Howie looked like he came out of whatever that Scrooger demon had done to him. 'Tomorrow was Christmas EVE! Pray for us, ya'll.', I thought. I need to tell the sisters and my oldest fans and friends, just in case, it may or may not help. But the most they can do is laugh at me or say, "no". I relaxed and then woke up.

Chapter 19: Christmas Eve Part 1 by Dani824
Author's Notes:

The guys celebrate Christmas. The sisters help BSB fight "The Scrooger" again. Nick finally asks God what is the true meaning of Christmas, and why are BSB having the dreams they are having.

Dec. 24th, 2011

I put the pretty light blue package under the tree for my brother, Aaron. "I got it Nick!" Aaron told me as he got out mom's chocolate chip cookies for me. "Mmmmmmm" I hummed. "Yummy." Thinking of eating all of them. "Then we got church and Christmas lights, and swimming." He told me. We live in Florida and California by the way. His girlfriend and him were visiting the whole family.

I gave him a hug. Then I saw that demon run in and out. I was confused, when did I see demons? That's not my gig. Howie, Brian, and Kevin were going to church with their families. AJ was spending it with Rochelle and his family, that left me, with mine. But dammit I missed them.

So after everyone was starting to get ready for church, I logged into my computer and the chat rooms. I found the sisters still on. "Scrooger is back." I wrote them.

"Ok" Crown and Tiara replied. "We'll pray tonight, you should still do your Christmas stuff." Crown wrote me. I sent her hugs and a smile.

I looked at all the ads on my computer, I began to wonder to myself in my bedroom, what is the meaning of Christmas? Is it Winter? Is it the old Pagan ways? Ok, that one is doubtful. Is it Jesus being born? Is it what he did for us?

"Ok, God, Yehway." I talked to myself and God or the angels in my room. I guess, "What is the meaning of Christmas?" I asked him. "Can't you just tell my friends and fans that." I asked allowed before praying with my hands folded in front of my bed. I even turned off the basketball game of the Lakers v. Bulls off.

"Just tell  me!" I shouted. Knowing fully well, I would have to fight the Scrooger demon when my friends got back from church services soon. I would leave a message on their cell phones and e-mails, I decided.

Chapter 20: Christmas Eve Part 2 by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Santa Claus asks BSB to help give out presents in South America with him. Nick is confused, about his prayer not being answered.

Dec. 24th, 2011 6pm

"My dear Nick" A voice said. "I need your help." He answered infactlly. "You can help me deliever presents for a couple hours then we'll get the rest of BSB." He explained. Santa was no taller than a teenage girl about 4 ft tall. He had the outfit and the beard and mustache, he is famous for.

I was confused. "Why me?" I asked. "Well, you and the guys are all searching for meaning this Christmas. I thought I would help you. With the end of the world, soon and all of that." He explained as his elf, even shorter than he is.  In a plain red and maroon outfit, started cleaning the house for me.

"Hey!" I yelled in a questioning manner. "He is just cleaning the place nick, since you and the guys and I have tons of work to do." He told me.

At about 8pm, we stopped by Howie's church and picked him up, AJ was already picked up like 10 minutes earlier. Then we went to Georgia and Kentucky to pick up Brian really fast, then went back to presents for the kids. I was feeling better, but I still felt lost.

"You know Santa and guys, I gotta get home to Mason." Kevin said. "But Nick this is the true meaning of Christmas, Giving." I told him. "No, it's not."

"Besides Christmas is in the spring anyways. In reality." Kevin told me. The whole group looked in shock but Brian who just quietly ate the double chocolate and chocolate chip cookies.

"Well, then what is it?" Nick asked. Kevin just gave him a hug. "Santa, can you use your Holiday magic and send us all back home to where are families are expecting us." Kevin said. "Nick." He told me. Kevin kissed me on the middle of my nose, like a father would or big brother would. " You'll understand when you fall asleep tonight, man."

I fell off of our sofa. "Ouch." I told myself. "Nick you fell asleep 2 hours ago." Aaron told me. "Yeah you ok, Kaos?" Angel asked. "Mom will be here for church soon after the chairty drive tonight in about an hour, you should get ready Nick." AJ said. AJ was here, why was AJ here?

"AJ why are you here?" I asked. "Because you always miss me." He said with a tight hug and some tears coming out his eyes. "Besides my family is in town this year and so is Howie's, he moved Christmas here to be by us to be near you since you were down last time we talked before Christmas." He told me.

Chapter 21: O Holy Night. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Nick has a dream that Kevin gave him about the true meaning of Christmas.

Disclaimer: Song, "O Holy Night" by Christina Aguilera, My Kind of Christmas. Borrowed for fair use under 107.9 of the Copyright laws 2010. "Christmas Time" by Backstreet Boys, Quit playing games with my heart single, 1999, also under 107.9 of Copyright laws 2010.

From: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/ and http://www.azlyrics.com/

Dec. 25th, 2011

I had fallen asleep, we had went to church, saw the lights around town, had a small family party. With the guys too. I was happyily asleep my blonde hair falling into my face. Then I dreamed I had beat up the "Scrooger" and he ran away and went back to Hell, I guess.

Then I began walking around the wintery woods, with snow falling everywhere, it had Ash, Pine, Black wood, and Fur trees there. I was near the California mountains I guess. Up state, "I kept walking, I noticed this bright pink then blue star in the constatilation of Aries. I noticed Kevin had walked into. Then I had a flash back of us and Jessica Heart being tied up and chained up in a prison in another dream. I follwed the large entorage of Magi and shepards going towards it. Some drummer boy and an unusally long earred donkey, named "Nestor" that could talk.

Then I heard the song, out of nowhere. "Oh holy night
The stars are brightly shining/
It is the night of our dear Savior's birth, oh yeah/
Now long lay the world in sin and error pining/
Till he appeared and the soul felt it's worth/
The thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices/
For yonder breaks, a new and glorious morn/"

I heard Christina Aguilera's singing, but it was like 10 years back.

 "Fall on your knees
Oh hear the angel voices
Oh night divine
Oh night when Christ was born
Oh night divine, oh night, oh night divine" Kevin sang back to her.

" Fall on your knees
Oh hear the angels voices
Oh night divine, ooh
Oh night when Christ was born
Oh night divine, oh night" Another female angel sang back to her before the music got all jazzy. I was confused. "Kevin, what's wrong with BSB songs?" I asked him. He just smiled. "Nick it's Christmas time!" He said. "Yeah, let's sang that song, our song?" I asked him. 


"There is something special
About this time of year
A christmas feeling's everywhere
I just got home to join you
I've been away too long
But now I'm back
To share my love
Friends are reunited
One big family
Filled with love
To last throughout the year" I sang to Kevin, "Remember the song now?" I asked him.

He smiled "Yes", then the other guys showed up. "Christmas time, time to share our love
Come and join the tidings to the world
Christmas time, the best time of the year
Yes, it's christmas time" We sang the old song from 1995 or 98. Either way, I felt old.

"Christmas time, time to share our love
Come and join the tidings to the world
Christmas time, time to share our love
Come and join the tidings to the world" We sang again. All smiley happily, wondering where the stage, band, crew, lights, audience, and cameras all came from. As we were hanging out by the navitiy scene when I looked up.

"Christmas time, time to share our love
Come and join the tidings to the world
Christmas time, the best time of the year
Yes, it's christmas time" We kept singing, then I felt someone pinch my arm.

"Nick!" AJ yelled at me. "What?" I asked. "I got you a present for Christmas." He said as he gave me a gift. I smiled, it was just what I wanted. I gave him a huge hug, "I love you AJ." I told him. Then gave him another huge hug. 'I love my friends.' I thought. Then I saw a little blonde baby watching me from the window, with a top hat, a coat, a clean diaper, and a sash that read "2012". I saw a brunette man with his hair going gray and white, in a tall green robe, and his sash read, "2011", he looked like he was very old. "Don't worry," I heard him say telepathically in my head. "You guys always get "New Years" off, God's orders." He thought, as him and Baby New Year faded out.

"So what did you dream about?" AJ asked as he snapped his fingers and got me to stop looking out the window. "You guys." I told him, then we heard, "HO HO, HO," laughing outside the window. We both looked and saw Santa leaving with a golden trail of magic behind his sleigh and flying through the air. Then he threw some magic dust up into some clouds and it started to snow. Like a big snow like 6 inches worth of snow from that in our part of north L.A. or near it anyways. As we ran outside and watched him leave, Angel and Aaron behind us.

"Awesome." Aaron whispered with a smile. "Yep." Then I knew things would be different.

Dec. 31st, 2011.

We sang, "Christmas Time" and "The New years song"/ "Times We Forgot" at a New Years' Eve party in Vegas with the Kardashians there and Paris Hilton. It was a big deal with the press, even Britney Spears and her former manager, now soon to be husband came. We of chorse, preformed a meledy of our best hits and stuff from the new album. We had an awesome new year, and then.... Well, now it's 1/1/2012. We'll see what will happen, just keep God, fight for your rights and right to work and get a college education, and have fun, and a good healthy, happy New Year!

Love, Nick Carter and the Backstreet Boys!

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

:D :D ;D :) ;)

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10768