Love on the Fourth of July!!!!(Howie D. and group) by Dani824
Summary:

stories/2114/images/usacolorsfanficflag1cop.jpg

Howie D. and his family are on the NKOTBSB World tour 2012, someone casts a spells on them, it isn't whom they think. His family, friends, and fans, even some he doesn't like at all, come to save the day. Set from Memorial Day to the Monday after the Fourth of July! Read and Enjoy!


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Fantasy, Historical, Horror, Humor, Romance, Science Fiction, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: Backstreet Boys 's Holidays 2011/2012 Series!
Chapters: 26 Completed: No Word count: 16365 Read: 38274 Published: 05/30/12 Updated: 07/18/12
Chapter 6: Paranoia has taken over. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Everyone who has been around Howie in BSB, NKOTB, and his wife are all paranoid now due to the spell, and he is the only one that got cured.

stories/2114/images/mxhsr9dbqt6pmphq.jpg

6/2/2012 Midnight and 5 minutes and thirty four seconds/12:05:34 am

"Howie do you love me?" She asked. "I prayed for whatever you were fighting to be what I was fighting and to be..." She hugged me scared. Then I punched the demon behind her. "I gotta feeling, I am so going to NEED that Bible after tonight." I told her. I then did what she did and blessed some fresh water for her.

She drank it, but still paranoid. "Just take it easy." I told her.

7 am

"I love you Howie, I feel better." She asked. "That was perfect. I had the best dream there was shoes, and....." She told me, then I zoned out after "Shoes".

"Did it work?" I finally asked. "Yes, I do feel better and I am not scared." She smiled.  I just kept looking at the wedding photo in my wallet. "I love you." I told her simply and kissed her and hugged her passionately and faithfully till she smiled. She got all giggly. Then my cell phone started ringging off the hook.

"Hello?" I asked. "Howie, this black shadow, shadow is following me, it does what I do when I do it. Help me." Kevin cried. "We got to cure the group." I told her. Then it rung again. "This is Joey, the sky is blue, it's supposed to be orange. Help me Howie." He called me. "I so hope their both joking." I told Leigh D. "What did they say?" She asked.

 

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10937