Love on the Fourth of July!!!!(Howie D. and group) by Dani824
Summary:

stories/2114/images/usacolorsfanficflag1cop.jpg

Howie D. and his family are on the NKOTBSB World tour 2012, someone casts a spells on them, it isn't whom they think. His family, friends, and fans, even some he doesn't like at all, come to save the day. Set from Memorial Day to the Monday after the Fourth of July! Read and Enjoy!


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Fantasy, Historical, Horror, Humor, Romance, Science Fiction, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: Backstreet Boys 's Holidays 2011/2012 Series!
Chapters: 26 Completed: No Word count: 16365 Read: 37988 Published: 05/30/12 Updated: 07/18/12
Story Notes:

Courtesy of: Scrubs, Backstreet Boys, Howie D., Britney Spears, Charmed, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Beyonce', and Alyassa Milano for pictures featured in Holiday collage.

Courtesy for Lyics in Chapter one from The Backstreet Boys, "Black and Blue" album, the song, "The Call" and "Millennium", "The one".

Lyrics courtesy for "The one" from lyrics700.com. Some of plot, based off some old Buffy/Angel plots but given an updated musical twists of my own, and some unknown NEW characters as well!

1. Chapter 1: On Memorial Day and a normal day! by Dani824

2. Chapter 2: Touch Me! by Dani824

3. Chapter 3: Warming Up! by Dani824

4. Chapter 4: Is this getting weirder again? by Dani824

5. Chapter 5: Who's in charge here? Brian or Kevin, I think...? by Dani824

6. Chapter 6: Paranoia has taken over. by Dani824

7. Chapter 7: Saving and starting a love-in. by Dani824

8. Chapter 8: Lusting after....my.....*kiss* by Dani824

9. Chapter 9: IT'S THE END!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! IN 2012!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! by Dani824

10. Chapter 10: Brian's Father's day! by Dani824

11. Chapter 11 by Dani824

12. Chapter 12: Happy Father's Day! Gone right! :) :) ;) by Dani824

13. Chapter 13: Looking for a diver. by Dani824

14. Chapter 14: Hot and your cold. by Dani824

15. Chapter 15: Playing forgiving Basketball by Dani824

16. Chapter 16:.... Baby, One more time. by Dani824

17. Chapter 17: You belong with one of us, now. by Dani824

18. Chapter 18: Paparazzi by Dani824

19. Chapter 19: Because you had a bad day. You had a bad day. by Dani824

20. Chapter 20 by Dani824

21. Chapter 21: 6/25/2012 A Taylor Swift concert online! by Dani824

22. Chapter 22: Nick's gone Chaotic by Dani824

23. Chapter 23: Taking a break. by Dani824

24. Chapter 24 by Dani824

25. Chapter 25: Kevin worries. by Dani824

26. Chapter 26 by Dani824

Chapter 1: On Memorial Day and a normal day! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie D's life with his family and singing a song he wrote in concert happily. Discussing plans for next years Memorial Day. Song lyrics for "The one" from lyrics700.com co-written by Howie D. on their Millennium album.


5/28/2012

"I can't believe it's Memorial Day!" I, Howie Dorough of the most famous and THE BEST BOYBAND OF ALL TIME EVER!!!(Since The Beatles; that is.)as I  told my beautiful brunette wife Leigh Boniello Dorough.
"I know, can't believe we have to tour with James this year." She told me with a sigh. "I know babe." I told her sweetly as we watched my son play with his Power Rangers Samurai toys. "It will be ok, next year, we'll go to the cemeteries or one near us where they have a memorial to the Vets and loved ones. Leave some flowers and decorations for tombstones." I told her sweetly.

"So what we going to do to tonight?" She asked. "well, before work; I was thinking we could go around Austrailua and check out some of the tourist sites where we are at and take you out on some good chocolate oreo and milk dates." I told her with my famous wink. She giggled, "Ok, honey." Then she kissed me on the lips.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy." James called me, "Play Power Rangers with me! Then can we go to the pool and play rings in the pool before you go to work?" James, my sweet 5 year old son said. "Remember you got to pratice Piano and guitar tonight too." I told him. "Yes, for a half hour each. But can we please if not today, then next week; since you and uncles BSB are "off" most of the week?" He asked. I just kissed him on his forehead and hugged him tightly, then pinched his butt playfully and lovingly.

"Daddy, why you pinch my butt?" He asked me, as I thought about how much I loved him. "I helped make that butt." I told him jokingly as we all laughed. "But you said "God did."?" He told me. "Come on so what is happening in Power Rangers?" I asked.

---------------

Later that night at work.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE AMAZING, THE BEST OF THE BEST, THE BACK STREET BOYS!!!!!!!!" The announcer said as our part of the "NKOTBSB Asia/Austrailua 2012" tour for the TV show audience.

"Listen baby, I'm sorry./ Just wanna tell you don't worry; I will be late. Don't stay up and wait for me!/ Hey, wait my battery is going out, it's low./ Just so you know. We're going to a place near by, WE'RE GOING TO A PLACE NEAR BY, WE GOTTA GO!" We all sang. Then on to the next song of the medley which I wrote, "I'll be the ONE, I'll be the light to be there to MAKE IT ALRIGHT. I'LL BE THE LIGHT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT." We sang, as the spanish guitar played and we got into the song, AJ began to sang again.

 "You were lost when I meet you./ Still there were tears in your eyes. SO OUT OF TRUST AND I KNEW... NO MORE SECRETS AND LIES./" AJ belted out.
"There you are, wild and free./ Reachin' OUT LIKE YOU NEEDED ME. A HELPING HAND TO MAKE IT RIGHT./ I AM HOLDING YOU ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT./" We belted then stopped for 10 seconds to get the crowds cheering loudly for us again. "I'LL BE THE ONE.(I'll be the one)/ Who will make all YOUR SORROWS UNDONE./I'll be the light.(I'll be the light.)/ When you feel like there's nowhere to run./ I'll be the one(I'll be the one)/" We sang then straight to the bridge of the song.

"You need me like I need you
We can share our dreams comin' true
I can show you what true love means
Just take my hand, baby please " Brian sing to the crowd as the fans, young, old, boy, girl, bi, gay, straight, of every race, religion, etc. came running around us in the small crowd cheering like it was still 1999 and back in high school again. I would be lying if I told you, "I didn't love this."; MY FANS would call me out on it too!

Then we kept going with the song, since everyone seems to sing it. "I'll be the one
I'll be the light
Where you can run
To make it alright
I'll be the one
I'll be the light
Where you can run" We sang the chorus again, "I'll be the one
Who will make all your sorrows undone
I'll be the light
When you feel like there's nowhere to run
I'll be the one ." I was so happy, I told the guys to do this song extra long for these guys, since I got so many request as I smiled so happily; I was so proud and happy I WROTE THIS SONG! Hehe he he. :D


"I'll be the one
Who will make all your sorrows undone
I'll be the light
When you feel like there's nowhere to run
I'll be the one." We sang as AJ ended the song. Then turned to me. "Howie it's your song, please finish it bro'." He told me. "I'll....be......." As I drove the crowd crazy people singing it back to us. "I'll be the one./" some fans were singing or saying, "it's "the one" Howie!" another lady yelled at me.

"I LOVE YOU HOWIE!" another fan screamed. Still another was begging me to marry her, and another one, fainted due to the heat and seeing me in concert. I glanced at the people and the happiness the music brought them, even to my friends, family, and fans, and fan/friends, online and offline. Then I choose to finally end the song to the crowd. "The one, I'LL BE THE ONE." I sang and then over-vocalized a bit to end our medley.

"oHHHHHH.......whooa...ahhhhhhhhh....aaaaaaaawwwwwww.......aaaaaaaaaahhhhh." Then the other 4 guys followed my lead. We smiled to the crowd, hoping nothing weird, bad, or unusual would happen on tour again this year. I had a sinking feeling about that. As I smiled at the crowd and waved.


---------------------------------------------------
5/31/2012
Sydney, Austraila

"I got the stuff, mate." the lady said. "This will turn them into their crushes and then they can fight demons and bad spirits again in concerts. Especially, since it brings my favorite entertainers and actors together. All I could see was their shadows and them burning animals and stuff connected to us and saying stuff in latin, greek, and some other languages I just didn't know to cover their spells.

"That was my dream last night AJ." I told him. "That's crazy, we fought witches, etc. since we started we can kick their asses." He smirked. "Yeah, but still.." I told him. "It will be ok, we'll pray as a group and get the fans that like to fight that stuff to help." he told me as he pat me on the back as we ate our blueberry oatmeal and minute maid Promogrante and furit juice for breakfeast before we went to see our trainer for the group for our morning workout. Another normal workday, the time is 10:20am.

I just hope that was just a dream, not some vision thingy like some of the fans I know have for whatever reason God choose them to have it to protect us. I just hope they mean it when they say "they love BSB or NKOTBSB and Kevin or me."; because then I know I have true friends behind me. But when they don't mean it or can't keep a promise to me. It hurts. I just pray and hope it's true. AJ and I prayed before our workout with the one of two trainers we have on tour with us. We switch by what we need to workout all but some of the cardio. Then we filled our water bottles and got to work.

Chapter 2: Touch Me! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie and his wife enjoy some "Love time" together. Song, "Touch Me" by Katherine Mcphee from "Smash" TV show soundtrack.

5/29/2012

The next night I was off so we had some Howie and Leigh time. "You sang "The One" with so much emotion, I felt myself cry yesterday." she told me as we drank some yellow Champange. "I love you." She said as we finished eating out our dinner at the EXTRAVAGANT resturant in Sydney. I know our marriage NEEDED "US" time. So as soon as we got into our hotel room, I went into the bedroom and put the first song on repeat.

"Touch Me!" Katherine Mcphee sang the chorus loud to us, even through I had it soft enough to not wake our son, James. Which is all I cared about. "Want to turn me on, come on be my Marlane Brando. Come on, tell me, whatcha, whatcha waiting for?" Katherine Mcphee sang. As the man counted up, "3, 1, 2". "I wanna go somewhere we can be ALONE, I WANNA GO SOMEWHERE WE CAN TAKE IT SLOW, TOUCH ME. COME ON, COME ON, PUT YOUR HANDS ON(HANDS ON ME)." She sang as our passions rose.

We melted into each other. I felt our souls touch and the world light like there was no tomorrow. As she kissed me and I grabbed her. It wasn't long before we were having sex in the bathroom and on our King size bed in the hotel penthouse suite. "I love you." I told her before I kissed her before we had our hardcore sex. She smiled, "I love you..." she whispered.

Then paused before she started nibbling and kissing my ear and touching me sentually and sexually all over my body. "I will..." she began, "NEVER let you go. Or let..." as she kissed me more and began riding on top of me. "let you go." She told me as I grabbed her arm gentily, and stroked her hair. Then kissed her, "I will never let any evil person, take you away from me like you fear or Jame or our friends." She told me. "I know, sweetie. I know." I told her. As I kissed her and took off her dress. Then I saw the bananna split sundae. I call them, "Mondae"s it's just always been a better day for me than Sunday.

As we made love passionately. "Love me, come on put your hands one me. I wanna go somewhere we can take it slow, go somewhere we can BE ALONE. TOUCH ME, COME ON COME ON, BABY, Put your hands on me. Touch me." Katherine Mcphee sang again in our stereo. "I love you forever." I told Leigh passionately after we were done for the 3rd time. "I love you forever, too. I want us to always be a family forever." She told me. "Family forever then." I told her, before giving her a passionate and loving kiss.

Chapter 3: Warming Up! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie and the guys premire a new song on Austraila's top Music show. Rochelle starts acting weird. AJ stays with her. Howie updates the guys.

6/1/2012

It was unusally hot. "Howie," Alex asked me, "I'm going to get you and Kevin some water, and the rest of the guys too."

"It feels like 90 or so degrees Farenheight out here." He said as he whipped down himself with a towel. "We haven't even done "warm ups" at all for voice or dancing or anything!" He continued to gripe in his own cute, sweet, little brother way, him, Nick, and Brian tend to do with Kevin and I.

"ok." I told him. Rochelle ran to Alex, and hugged him tight. "Alex, the doctor said I need to get tested again!" She freaked about the baby. "What?" Alex, told her, confused as he rubbed her and got her to calm down. "They want me to check to see if I have those diabeties thing while pregnant again, I don't want to." She began to cry. "oh, you think I will make a bad mother." She grabbing her face and rubbing it with such fear.

"Alex take him to your bus, do your vocal warm ups and psychical warm ups, we'll call you by Cell." Kevin told him. "Ok."Alex answered as him and Rochelle walked briskly backed to his bus to discuss it.

"That was weird." I told Kevin. "How so?" Brian asked. "I had this dream the other night, some person in the tribal region of Austraila cursed us, or used a prayer to one of the spirits to make Rochelle freak out." Howie said, "I know she is crazy about Alex, like that Buckeye girl is crazy about Nick. But this isn't like her at all."Howie told me. "She is pregnant, but I am just saying we need to keep our eyes open, that's all." I told them.

"BSB to the stage." The talent manager Rick James, called us to the stage for the TV show and Internet show we were doing that day. "Ok, you doing the BSB medley." He said, "Where is the one with 60 or so tattoos?" He asked me sternly. "H.D.?" He asked, "Alex is calming down his wife Rochelle, she is pregnant and was thinking about getting re-tested for diabieties for the baby." I told him,"that's odd through, because she has showed no signs of fatigue or drinking too much water, even despite this weather." I told him. "mmmm" he nodded as he looked on his clipboard.

"Is he doing warm ups on a piano and stuff on his bus?" He asked. "Yes, Kevin order him to do it, we will call him to the stage for sound check, give him 10 more minutes he will be here for soundcheck." I told him, remembering what I went through.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Nick sang, "oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Brian belted, "ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Kevin belted in his bass tenor, "ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I belted in my high tenor. Then we began normal warm ups for our voices, as we did our stretches and a couple weight lifts before going on stage as AJ began running back. "Oh, don't hurt the chickens." He sang, then we broke out into song in our warm up song. "Mama I am hungry, but don't hurt the chicken, "Do'h!" Homer says to me, "Ray",is Bill Nye's science, "Fa" in college chemistry, "E" and I tell myself "Y" isn't said in Spain," We all sang at once.

""So you wanna go out?" as Alex flirts with a girl, "La" Rihanna sings, "Te amo" as fans tell us they love us, Do'h, ray, me, fa, so la, te, doh, ray, me, so, la, te. Oh mama don't hurt the chickens, they didn't mean to roost, oh Mama please don't hurt the chickens. They just wanted to give you some help for dinner and desert tonight. Oh, don't hurt the chickens, don't hurt the chickens, because after this concert we're going, going to a fast food place tonight." AJ ended the song as we began snapping our fingers and singing, "Shape of My heart" we split the song into five full parts just for warm ups and "One in a Million", Kevin sang "Quit playing games" with Brain at least parts of it to warm up their voices. Then we all went to stage after drinking our lemon water.


"I love you!" Fans started yelling, "BSB FOREVER!" more screamed, then "KTBSPA!" still more screamed, then "HKBP, I LOVE YOU GUYS!" more fans cried. We just waved. "Who wants to hear the new song?" Nick asked. "YAY!" The whole audience screamed.

"Ok this is our NEW SONG! "Breathing you In"." I announced. "HOWIE!" Some fans screamed as I pretended cupid shot an arrow at my heart.


Created on:5/31/2012


"Breathing you in."


"ohhhhhhh" Aj sang, "yeahhhhh-um yeah, ohhh, yeah" Brian sings after.


Verse 1

B minor whole note 5 with B major and C minor Whole note 11 Tenor.

I feel your body against me, against the morning dew./ I feel your love surround me; I know I can't seem to get enough of you./

You bless me with your kisses every night; you haunt my soul, my mind, my heart, my love ALL DAY./ Then when you finally kiss me, I am happy as one can be, knowing forever your with me./

Then I feel this grip of loneliness, then I know I need to feel your love on me, bannana splits every night./ I need to feel you WITH-IN ME. Just so I can sleep tonight.


Bridge A

B minor whole note 9 with B major with C minor whole note 8 tenor.

When I had a hard day, when I need to know "love is real"/ that is why I feel like your here./ Need you everyday and night. I am sorry we had a fight, be FOREVER mine./

Need you ALL THE TIME./ Never wanna let you go, then when I touch you, I feel us glow./ Never leave my side, baby./ I need you to KNOW-OW-WHOA!/


Chorus

B minor whole note 7 with B major with B# half note 13 tenor with bass voice.

Breathe you in and breathe you out./ This love will NEVER end despite our doubts, morning till noon, till noon to night, from dusk till dawn./ Babe, you know I am NEVER GONE./Always be by your side.

I am always breathing you in, not just when I feel your love in your body, it goes deeper than./ What any human eye can see. Breathe you in, breathe you out. But you NEVER come out, your HEART I WILL NEVER BREAK./

All I have to give to you,/ Breathing you in, your like an angel, I can breathe you in, but I can NEVER breathe you or your love out./ (breathe, breathe, breathe, breathing, breathing, breathing) Breathing you in, in, in, breathing you out, out, out, breathing you In.(yeah, yeah, yeah, you NEVER come out.)
 
Breathing you in, YOU NEVER COME OUT./


Verse 2

B minor whole note 5 with B major and C minor Whole note 11 Tenor.

Last night, I realized what you meant to me./ I know life changes everyday you see; I know I want to see you happy as can be./

The world will always have a war; but we will always mean so much more./ Everyday I see you, you make me smile, cry, and hold you till. I know your "good" again./

I may feel sad, but with you around I know./ Loneliness is gone, new world, new day, let's fight the bad or have a show, but thanks to you I know-OW-WHOA./


Chorus X 2

B minor whole note 7 with B major with B# half note 13 tenor with bass voice.


Bridge B

B minor whole note 9 with B major with C minor whole note 8 tenor.

When things get bad, when things get worse./ When life gets scary, when life gets sad, when life doesn't make sense to us at all./ I know, I was blessed when you called my name./

I know this world is goind sad, time is running down fast, it may end tomorrow./ I know forever love, happiness; Love; not Sorrow. I can breathe you in, but I can NEVER breathe you out./

Blessed with a love like this is all about./


Bridge A and B and Chorus = B minor whole note 7 with B major with B# half note 13 tenor with bass voice.(Chorus)
B minor whole note 9 with B major with C minor whole note 8 tenor.(Bridges)

Then Bridge A and B over Chorus = B minor whole note 7 with B major with B# half note 13 tenor with bass voice.(Chorus)
B minor whole note 9 with B major with C minor whole note 8 tenor.(Bridges)


then Chorus X 2 = B minor whole note 7 with B major with B# half note 13 tenor with bass voice.(Chorus)

Chapter 4: Is this getting weirder again? by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie and the guys start to feel like someone put some spells on them.  Rochelle realizes she is in good health to have the baby.

6/1/2012

After that, the crowd cheered. "We love you guys too!" Nick yelled for the groups, we couldn't help but smile and follow our security guards. "so are you all taking different buses?" He asked. "No, let's all take AJ's." I told him. "What?" Brian asked. "why?" He asked me. "I felt some weird static electricity, I feel safer being with you guys, plus our girls need a break for a while." I told him, referring to our wives and girlfriends.

"Ok." Then I felt myself go blind for a second and dissy and so did everyone else.  Then I felt quazi in my stomach. Then everyone's eyes flashed, "good colors" then bad ones. You see good colors Jesus was referring to were, Gold, bright yellow, Sliver, rainbow, white, pink, blue, bright red symbolizing his sacrifice on the cross, and bright purple and royal purples.

 The bad ones are as follows, gray, black, orange, green, brown, ugly yellows, greens, indigo for some odd reason, and diamond rays with the wrong colors refracting, and inversing rainbow. If you have both in a row like we did, it means you got a spell casted on you.

"That isn't good." Kevin told me. "Yeah." Brian said. "I hope we find out who just casted that spell on us." Brian told the group. "Yeah." Nick replied as we all whipped up with our towels. "We better pray tonight." Aj said, "Nick, you and that cute girl from Ohio do your book thing with the Bible. Tell her to look it up, in 2 days and to pray for us." Brian told him. "Howie get our families on it, Kevin will get the fans on it, and AJ, just try to make everyone happy and keep Rochelle calm and the employees and record label." He told us. We all nodded. "Brian your right, but we should do a bit of our own thing to slove this." I told him.

Chapter 5: Who's in charge here? Brian or Kevin, I think...? by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie and Jordan are put under a spell by an unknown foul. It makes them paranoid and think their friends and co-workers are against them.

stories/2114/images/0c689777-1a7c-4f13-b52f-433a4e779e88f.jpg
6/1/2012 CONTINUED....


"Alex!" Howie yelled. Thinking I had just seen him yet seeing myself do it. Then I got all dissy. Then I fainted. As New Kids on the Block ran out of their bus.

"Jordan just fainted!" Joey cried. "What are we going to do?" Donnie asked. "We do what you tell us, looked what happened!" He cried. "Jonathan won't stop crying, he thinks he is dying, what is going on?" He asked.

"Brian and Kevin get your asses on that bus!" Nick yelled for me. "Hello, can you hear me?" I asked. As I saw some weird judge dressed skelectal human angel thing walk by me. "They can't hear you. YOu under a spell. Which is fun for me." She said.stories/2114/images/small_b7ryr93w6711.jpg

"Are you the devil? if I remember correctly we have kicked that ass a couple of times for people we love." I told him with a smirk. "Maybe so, Snopp Doggy did have that dream you know." She said as she turned into him in human form. That girl was right, he did get my hair the wrong shade of brunette-black.

"Ok, whatever you are, leave me alone!" I cried. "You know their after you. Everyone, all of them, and one of them plans to make you look like women you have crushes on to make your wives upset and it is his plan too." He said as he faded out.

"Bad demon!" I told him. Then he shook my hand and I got an electro-static shock. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I woke up.

"What the fuck just happened!" I screamed. "See the praying helps." Brian explained. "What, why are you planning that against me?" I asked him. "Planning what against him?" Jordan asked me, as he had the tour doctor come out of the trailer with him looking at his bruises.

"I knew it, you all want to have a song as good as "100" for your own. I knew it!" I was freaked out. They all looked at me, then Nick said something weird. "I know AJ and I like to stay objective on this subject in the BSB with you Howie, but your eyes are glowing pastel and dark colors, and they have for 3 whole days are you sure your not under a paranoia spell or something?" He asked.

"What me, no NEVER." I smirked. "Me, under a spell, NEVER." I told him. "It was just static electricity." I told them, they all laughed. "On concrete and asphalt far from the subway and train station here?" He asked. "OK, come on, we're fixing you and Jordan. That's it, someone is after the group. It's official." Kevin said as he grabbed me by the fore-arm.

"We will be back on in another 15 mintues!" Kevin told the producer as he grabbed me out of there and NKOTB. "NKOTB, prep your set. Give us Jordan through, after we're done, he can do his warm ups and be right on there." Brian told him.

"Howie, Jordan, we so need to talk." Kevin told us.

Then my wifey showed up. "Howard, Howie, my baby honey. Come on wake up. Then I thought of the day we meet. And how I lost at that bowling game and fell like a hard rock brick on a New York Skyscraper site for her. Then I thought of our wedding day.

"Leigh Bonitello. My sweet angel and wife." I said. "What is going on?" I asked. "Will you still love me?" I asked. "Well, it's too late now." She joked which seemed to calm me down. Kevin smiled. "Don't touch Howie, it will make you paranoid. The whole group is under some sorts of spells." Kevin told her firmly and sternly.

"I know, they have been since 1993, when that first cute little blonde girl prayer for you." Leigh D. replied. "I knew there is a reason an 8 year old skeptic would just out of the blue like that." She told him. "Kevy, it's old news." She told him.

Then she gave me water and a kiss. "Your married now, we will beat these evil people as a group like "Buffy" in fighting "The First"." She told me. I just laughed. Then the rest of the day seemed to fly by after that. I woke up and I wasn't paranoid anymore. "Howie, I'm scared are the ghosts gone yet?" Leigh asked as she stood by our door with a baseball bat.

I had a feeling I would be checking on NKOTBSB the next day.

Chapter 6: Paranoia has taken over. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Everyone who has been around Howie in BSB, NKOTB, and his wife are all paranoid now due to the spell, and he is the only one that got cured.

stories/2114/images/mxhsr9dbqt6pmphq.jpg

6/2/2012 Midnight and 5 minutes and thirty four seconds/12:05:34 am

"Howie do you love me?" She asked. "I prayed for whatever you were fighting to be what I was fighting and to be..." She hugged me scared. Then I punched the demon behind her. "I gotta feeling, I am so going to NEED that Bible after tonight." I told her. I then did what she did and blessed some fresh water for her.

She drank it, but still paranoid. "Just take it easy." I told her.

7 am

"I love you Howie, I feel better." She asked. "That was perfect. I had the best dream there was shoes, and....." She told me, then I zoned out after "Shoes".

"Did it work?" I finally asked. "Yes, I do feel better and I am not scared." She smiled.  I just kept looking at the wedding photo in my wallet. "I love you." I told her simply and kissed her and hugged her passionately and faithfully till she smiled. She got all giggly. Then my cell phone started ringging off the hook.

"Hello?" I asked. "Howie, this black shadow, shadow is following me, it does what I do when I do it. Help me." Kevin cried. "We got to cure the group." I told her. Then it rung again. "This is Joey, the sky is blue, it's supposed to be orange. Help me Howie." He called me. "I so hope their both joking." I told Leigh D. "What did they say?" She asked.

 

Chapter 7: Saving and starting a love-in. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie falls under another spell as he helps BSB breaks the first one.

6/3/2012

"Oh baby that would be the sweetest sin. Oh that would be the sweetest sin." Jessica Simpson sang on Kevin stereo as him and all of the rest of the Backstreet Boys were huddled together.

"It would feel so good to be so bad. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BAD...." Jessica Simpson belted. "I WANT THAT. I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO FEEL YO-URRRRRRR LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE!" She sang at her longest note.

Now, I couldn't get my wife out of my head. "I love you." I told her and started having sex right then and there. "Howie what do we do?" Alex begged. "I'm SCARED!" He started crying. "Why don't you love us anymore?" He asked. So I fought the spell. stories/2114/images/thumbnailgff.jpg

"Guys drink the Holy Water and pray too, it seems to fix it, for whatever sin you did recently." Howie told them. They did it, I couldn't help but take my wife and go straight into the bathroom and have all out sex with her again. Kevin snapped out of it.

He put his green shirt and blue jean shorts on. "Howie, stop that." He told me. "I can't, she might go away." I told him. "Howie I LOVE YOU, BUT STOP, STOP, STOP!" She cried. Then she slapped me. "Stay with Kevin tonight!" She yelled at me.

"Damn, whomever is after us and NKOTB is after Howie it seems." Kevin told them. "I gotta have my wife, she is the "sweetest sin"." I kept repeating. "That is what the devil said, he was even dressed up like a skull judge and a guy in KISS." Howie said happily.stories/2114/images/378652_10150538223374689_176189469688_11460714_522788655_n.jpg

"Kevin, should AJ and I go help NKOTB?" Nick asked. "Yes, please do." Kevin told them. "Tonight is going to be a long night." Kevin told himself as I blacked out. I guess I went into some sort of trance or something, because I remember nothing. 

Then Kevin got changed into a black top and skinny jeans. Then hugged his wife. "Kevin, what are you?" She asked. As he kissed her passionately.stories/2114/images/392879_10150538218084689_176189469688_11460672_349702594_n.jpg

Chapter 8: Lusting after....my.....*kiss* by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Kevin and Kristen make out and realize it isn't their horomones it is something else. Kevin goes to Brian and Howie for decisions on what is best for all the group and company, Howie comes with some bad news.

stories/2114/images/1335807307_kevin-richardson-lg.jpg

6/4/2012

 

I woke up next to my wife, Kristen. "What happened, baby?" I asked. "I don't know Kevin." She told me. "I NEVER have been so into you for no obvious reason like that before." She told me.

As I play with her weaved blonde hair. Then kissed her nose, "the kids are still with the nanny, geez!" I told her. "Come on let's go!" I told her, as we went looking for them. We walked out of the hotel room.

"Where are we?" She asked. "I think we all went to Brian's room, we were all paranoid about everything." I smirked; she playfully slapped the back of my head. Then we kissed. "aww, Kevin." She told me. "I love you, Pumpkin." She told me, then kissed me. We just had sex another ten times in our room after that.

I realized, it felt "unatural" because we were neglecting our parental duties. "I know sweetie, what has gotten into us?" She asked.


"Awwww, how sweet, let's do the next one, my minons!" The unknown figure in the black cloak ordered.


------------------------------

Kevin and Kristen prayered together. "Protect us, and our son, and everyone else we love, oh lord." She prayed. "Amen." They both said with their son, Mason. "Come on let's see if it has happened to the others and if they are acting out of the ordinary." He asked.

As the dark figured peared through the crystal ball TV at them, that looked like something out of the Momba's Castle in the "The Wizard of Oz". What the group was doing became obvious to the figure, "interesting,..." the figured said as a super natural shadow came upon it.

"Let's hold off for a few weeks, let's let them enjoy the tour ending and going home." The figure said, "Because by July, those men will look like whomever they lust after." He laughed.


----------------Brian's bus-------------

"Brian, I am scared. I don't think it's her, I think it something BIGGER, something after the group, and we have all been acting nuts lately, all but one of us at each time already." Kevin told Brian. "Well, Kevin, what makes you so sure." Brian asked, "we don't have enough proof yet." Brian answered.

"Howie sees things in his night lights all the time when we go on tour, that is just how he gets worrying about things in life and stuff. IT HAPPENS." Brian told him. "Fine, we will try and get rid of it, just in case so you stop worrying and then, if things get stranger or they go after people we love and our fans. EVEN THE ONES WE DON'T TRUST OR DON'T LIKE. We will help them. Because that is the right thing to do and you know it." He told them.

Howie came in, "Oh, Nick won't stop making out with Lauren, no matter what I tell him to do, can we make him stop. He says he can't, she is a Jessica Simpson song with Bow Wow." Howie joked.

"Howie!" Kevin told him, "I know Kevin, I already prayed for it too." Howie said and then stared at his 2 friends. "Fine, whatever you guys agreed to, but if they are trying to hurt us. They get kicked out or beat up or we will have God do his thing, Brian. I know." Howie told them a bit akwardly. "love you, let's fix AJ and Nick first, then we can meet as a group, plus we got to end the tour next week in New Zealand." Howie sighed. "The company and record company's accountant just called we don't have enough for another tour." Howie sighed. They all hugged and cried a bit, then went off into their rooms to cry and tell their wives.

 

Chapter 9: IT'S THE END!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! IN 2012!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie delievers some bad news to AJ. Then listens to his IPod for a few minutes as he prepares to tell the companies involved the bad news.

Song lyric clips featured: Britney Spears, "Till the world ends", Femme Fatale, Niki Manaj, "Starships", Roman Reloaded.

stories/2114/images/image_reasonably_small.jpg   6/7/2012

"Howie,howie, THIS IS THE LAST SHOW!" AJ freaked out. "Yes, Alex, this is the last show for our 2012 World tour." I told him, with a bit of saddness and whince in my voice.

"awwww-damn." Alex sighed. "I wanted to meet my fans in Korea, Thailand, and Japan, and..." Alex began to complain. "AJ, it will be ok, just take it easy. Think of it as time to raise the baby when it comes out of Rochelle and time to get yourself looking so sexy, Rochelle won't be able to resist you." Howie told me with a smile.

I gave him a big hug, as he gave me one. "Brother from another mother." Alex told me." and we have a sister from another mother in Ohio, how did that happen?" Alex joked with me. I just hugged him tighter and kissed him on his forehead to calm him down. As the big brother/father figure side of me came into it. "Take care Alex, now, get started posting that online, okay." I told him as I went to announce it to our employees and the people who have been catering for us time to time on the road and the office staff we had on tour with us. I sighed, I hated having my tours end too soon. stories/2114/images/tumblr_m435k3mcY21qg0bz3o1_500.jpg

Then I realized, 'it's not the end, it could just be the beginning. As I pulled out of my carry-on picture bag. The guys and people tease me for it. It cheers me up and looked at the most recent one of Brian, Nick, and I in Europe. I sighed, but I remembered, the world may be ending, but it could also be a new beginning too.

"See the sunrise we ain't stopping, keep dancing till the world ends, ends, end, end, end, end, ends, ends, ends." Britney Spears sang through my Ipod. "Woah-ohhhho-woah ohhhhh-oohhhhh-woah ohhhh", She continued, as the music played, I thought about it.

Take a moment to think and reflect; "See the sunrise, we ain't stopping, keep dancing till the world ends, if you FEEL IT, LET IT HAPPEN, KEEP DANCING TILL THE WORLD ENDS." She finished. Then it changed over to the next track.

"Starships were meant to fly, go up and touch the sky, let's do it one more time." I smiled as I heard it begin.

 

Chapter 10: Brian's Father's day! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Brian celebrates Father's day! 

6/12/2012
"Happy Father's Day!" Baylee told his father, Brian. "Happy Father's day to you too, buddy." Brian told him as he gave him a huge hug.
"Don't run away now, I'll meet your out of the church at the back door." Don't wait or say a single vow, you need to hear me now, and they said, "Speak now."
I heard Taylor Swift as she played on our radio as Leighanne gave me breakfeast in the living room for Father's day. "awwwww, honey you know you shouldn't have, I wouldn't have mine making the sasuage for you." I told her, she laughed. "Brian, I love you, but cooking isn't something you guys are into." She told me.


Then she gave me tickets. "Oh my gosh, you didn't!" I told her. "Taylor Swift!" I told her with glee. "Well, you guys talk about her all the time, and play her songs all the time. I have to change the station for Baylee so he can learn more about the world so when rains come in life. He is ready honey." She reminded me then kissed me on the cheeks and lips.
"Come on, let's give daddy, your present." She told Baylee. As I opened it, I was surprised. Just a simple construction paper card with a heart with music notes on it, and a new baseball and bat for me to play with my son with. "Daddy, I thought we could do more stuff together, and I got something for us too." Brian told him.


As he took his son to the music room in the house, and took off the bed sheets off the instruments. A piano, a drum set, and a guitar, and bongo drums. Baylee looked at him curiously. "I thought I would teach you how to play some other insturments, Baylee." He told him. He just smiled, simply, and happily. Baylee already enthrawed in the piano and drums. Was happy, he could learn the poetry he did when he was emotional was going into something else. Brian smiled, nothing could ruin this moment. stories/2114/images/thumbnailCA16TPH8.jpg


----------------The next day 5 am.
Alarm clock goes off and Howie is ringing Brian's cell phone, pager, and home phone line off. "Brian pick up, we got to disscuss everything for the next album, call me." He hung up. Brian sighed, "Leighannie, this is not what I thought today would be like." He told her. "It will be ok. Just go call him back and set a time for the meeting after you teach Baylee more about song writing and playing music." She told him, then went back to sleep snoring. Brian rolled his eyes, he smiled; at the very least he could teach his son and make him happy today.     

Chapter 11 by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie D. and Kevin celebrate Father's day. 

6/12/2012
"Howie, happy Father's day!" Leigh D. told me. "Hi baby, I told her." Half asleep, "What is going on?" I asked. "Come on, let me give you your presents now with your breakfeast, and then we'll have a romantic date tonight." She told me, then she kissed me passionately. I smiled with deep happiness on my face. "Ok, babe." I told her with giggles and smirks. As she gave me an pancakes and honey buns for breakfeast. Which made my week, then my son gave me a construction paper card and a song he wrote for me. It need tons of work, but I didn't care, he loved me. He had the music gene in him. He WAS MY SON, and God blessed me with him.

Then my phone rang, "Howie, I need you to work today." The CFO called. "I need to know what you and BSB are planning in the next 2 months!" He screamed at me. "The economy is failing, it's your fault, we're NOT MAKING ENOUGH MONEY!" He yelled at me. I couldn't believed I played golf with this guy! "Relax, Matthew." I told him. "I will call a meeting for tomorrow." I told him. "It's NOT GOOD ENOUGH IT HAS TO BE TODAY!" He screamed back. "But, but, but, but...." I told him. "NOW!" He cried. I began to cry. Leigh D. hugged me,then I called Brian. stories/2114/images/thumbnailCA8NN104.jpg
"I am not going to a meeting, when we can have it next week, we already got half of our plans finalized!" Brian protested. "I know, but you know how they blame us for some of their bad planning and not educating enough people who are already in arts as hobbyist, etcra. who want to join the business." Howie told us. "I say, they wait, we need just one more meeting and we can do that tomorrow." Kevin said. "Come on, I am going to play football and baseball with my son, Mason." He told us. stories/2114/images/68606.jpg"I am going swimming with mine." I replied. "I am going to get Baylee into music and basketball, and some batting and catch to make the wife happy." Brian replied."Ok, love you guys, see you later." I told them. "Later, D." Kevin told me over the cell phone. "See you later, Chilli man." Brian told me. "BSB FOREVER!" We said at the same time, then hung up. "We're good." Leigh inquired with her statement. "Yeah, we're good." I told her with a huge smile. "Let's take go swimming today for Daddy's day!" I told them with a huge smile. "YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!" We all cheered.       

Chapter 12: Happy Father's Day! Gone right! :) :) ;) by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie celebrates Father's day as an ex-witch/New Christian counters the evil witches' spells with that extra umpff BSB needs to win.

6/17/2012
"I can't believe nothing worked, last night, nothing." I sighed, as I told my wife that. "Maybe the webmaster couldn't help you this time." She told me. 
"It happens." I hugged my wife. "I love you." I told her. "You say that everyday." She told me romantically. "That's because it's true, I do love you that much." I told as I held her hand as she cried a bit. I gave her a big hug.
------------------------

--

Back in Ohio, at the same time at 3pm in the afternoon. 12Pm in Howie's time.
"I ask the lord to put all of his power upon me and to undo the curses done on NKOTBSB and Kevin Richardson and their families. To protect their children till their 22. Just because, I know them, I have a feeling they need the extra 2 years. Amen." She prayed on the bed, one more time. Before crying and getting ready to finally get out of the house for a bit on Sunday, to see the movie. 
------------------------------------------------------
Then back in California. I felt happier. I just did, "Hey, James wanna go swimming with your ol' papa?" Howie asked him. James said, "YAY! YES, DADDY!" as his wife started getting them ready to go swimming. "Please come with us, honey, chores can wait a little bit. Just do the dishes and then get ready and go babe." I told her and gave her a kiss.
Then after they went swimming for 2 hours, I took my wife out on a date with dancing and all the tropical lyllies my wife could want. I was so happy, and gave her a huge kiss on the lips. 
------------------------------

Back in Ohio. That night.
"Please God, make everything better. This isn't right, this isn't right. Please, help." She cried.     

Chapter 13: Looking for a diver. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Brian gets possessed at Howie's BBQ with NKOTBSB and their families. Tries to save someone whom isn't there. Katy Perry helps out to stop him.

6/20/2012 
"Kevin," I began speaking to Kevin as "Firework" played in the background. "You realize it's almost the 4th of July?" I asked him. "What if this is still going on then?"
Kevin gave me a back pat, "Howie stop worrying." Kevin told me. "The last person to have a spell cast on them, was....you first, then me. Who do you think would ever be next?" Kevin asked me.
--------------------------------------
Brian was playing Wii Video games with Nick. "Oh I beat you at the Volleyball game." Brian danced his victory dance which left Nick laughing. "Your not right, Brian." Nick replied with a giggle. "Well, you know me, I try." They both laughed.
Then he got a flash and run out of the room.    

"Brian! Brian! Brian!" Nick cried. "Brian, where are you going?" Nick cried. Nick ran towards Howie's house where he could see, Kevin, Howie, and AJ, all talking. AJ having just come out of the bathroom from his side window in the neighborhood. 

"I gotta save him, I gotta save him, so I can give my family pride. I gotta save him. I gotta save him." Brian said to himself. Nick finally ran into Katy Perry. "Katy?" He asked. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Your Nick Carter." She told him. "I know that, Brian is acting funny, help me get him." As they both ran past the New Kids on the Block whom were outside in Howie's backyard for a BBQ. 

They saw Katy Perry, in her beautiful black hair, Pink dress, and Pink and white tennis shoes. "What the...? Joey asked. "Let's go." Donnie said. They just all ran out of Howie's house straight to go get Brian. 

"I gotta go save him." As he ran to the pond, but no one was there. Preparing to dive in. 

Chapter 14: Hot and your cold. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Brian gets saved. Kevin and Brian have a fight. Nick and AJ freak out in the bathroom. Katy Perry saves the day!

6/20/2012
Brian's P.o.v(point of view)
"Kevin, do you think we'll figure this out in time?" Howie asked Kevin nervously. I was finally beating Nickster at the Wii. "I kicked you so hard!" I celebrated. 
"I did so, you owe me 5 bucks now on your bet." Brian told me. Nick rolled his eyes, then his friend started dancing and telling jokes. They both laughed. 
Then everything flashed fast by him. "Help! HELP! HELP!" He heard someone screaming at the pond at the edge of the shallow end, ready to dive in and saw the horroric injury on the poor child.
Brian's heart started beating, "I gotta save him. I gotta save him. I gotta save him." Brian started saying to himself. "Not going to tell my wife, not going to act like I have pride." Then started running towards the pond.
"Brian, Brian, Brian!" Nick shouted at him. "Brian, B-rok, B-rockstar!" Nick kept shouting. "Oh thank you, God, NKOTB and Katy Perry. Help me, get Brian, he is acting all weird." Nick told them. Then Brian saw another vision immedately after.
"Your a superhero like Superman, as long as you have your pride like he does you can save him." He heard and saw in his head, forgetting they were long forgotten dreams. 
"I gotta save him, I gotta save him. I need to have pride." Brian told himself. Not realzing how he was acting. 
Katy Perry grabbed him from the back, and gave him a good punch. "Sorry, Brian. But the guys can carry you, but I can stop you." She told him. 
"Katy Perry, your not supposed to be here." Brian said. "Well, someone fixed something and Boom! had a dream and showed up." Katy explained to Howie as he stared blankly.
"What?" Howie asked. Then winked at her a couple times, then blinked. "Katy can I have your autograph before you go?" Howie asked. "What over a lawsuit or something?" She asked. "I was thinking over, you know, being a fan and stuff." He asked. They all started asking her all at once, she laughed. "Ok, fine, Brian too. I hope he gets back on his right meds and everything." She gave them autographs on their CDs and posters and left. Then gave all of BSB hugs, NKOTB too, and their families, and left.
"Brian what is going on?" Kevin asked as soon as everyone helped walked Katy out of the neighborhood. "What got into you?" Kevin asked. "Trying to jump into the water like that?" Kevin asked. 
"You know I am a better swimmer than you in high school." I answered. "You nearly killed yourself." Kevin yelled at me, passionately. "Well, I am sorry. I was trying to save a child. I have been given gifts." Brian told Kevin.
"No, that ISN'T IT AT ALL!" Kevin yelled as Nick walked in. "Nick leave for this." Kevin ordered. "But, I..." Nick could barely talk as Nick left a simple glass of water. "Nick pray over the next glass of water for Brian, THAT IS AN ORDER!" He shouted. "ok, ....sir." Nick acted intimmated, depict him being a couple inches taller than Kevin's own 6'1" height. 
Nick shut the door, quietly. Then began to cry secretly in the bathroom as his two friends fought. "Now Brian!" Kevin shouted trying to give him the gravity of the situation. "Don't you see, your under that spell." Kevin told him. "I am a Christian, spells can't hurt me." Brian answered naively. "Yes, they can, if they couldn't, well, fans wouldn't be fighting demons and breaking spells as hobbies to begin with and YOU KNOW IT." Kevin told him.
"You lie and cheat, and have pride when you shouldn't and steal like anyone else. Your not Superman." Kevin told him. 
"Nick!" AJ walked in on Nick crying in the bathroom. "Their fighting." Nick told his friend sobbing in the bathroom. "He is acting crazy weird and delusional. Kevin won't let Leighanne around him." Nick told him. Then put his hand over his mouth. Then put his finger up over his own to easedrop and hear what they were discussing. 

"But Brian..." Kevin trying to reason with him. "I do not. I do not." Brian said. "Look, we only 4 more spells, then whomever is done will be done, this has to be the opener, for the big guns, then we got to stop whomever has been doing it to us since the beginning." Kevin told him. Nick walked in with AJ and Howie following in toe. 
"Kevin, why were AJ and Nick ease dropping in my bathroom at a party again?" Howie asked annoyed. As I tried to process it. I AM SUPERMAN, why can't my friends see it, I fly and everything. "Brian, trust Kevin, he may be on to something this isn't like you." Nick told me. 
"Your my friend, it just isn't." He whined. I prayed with them all and finally drank, Nick's last glass of water he gave me first, then the first one. Then went home to my house out here with Leighanne. 
"You have GOT TO STOP THOSE PEOPLE!" Leighanne shouted at me. "Sleep on the couch, you don't deserve me tonight or your son." she told me. As she took Baylee and went into the house, then I sighed for a minute and looked at the stars.    

Chapter 15: Playing forgiving Basketball by Dani824
Author's Notes:

The Backstreet Boys and Aaron play Basketball at Howie's house.

6/22/2012
"Well, I am sorry, Brian." told Brian. "Howie?" Nick asked me. "Should I wear this one?" He asked. The green shirt or the red OSU shirt. 
Knowing they were about to play basketball, "Nick. Your how old?" I told him. He just laughed and gave me a big hug. "I love you too, Howie." Nick told me. I just smiled.

"Well, your are my little buddy, just alot taller now." I joked. As he put on the OSU jersey. Then we all began the game.
It was Howie, AJ, and Aaron against Brian, Kevin, and Nick.

Aaron tried to pass it to me, but Nick grabbed it and dunked it. Then Kevin grabbed it, and shot it and got 2 points in the hoop for his team. Then AJ dribbled it to the hoop and then tried to dunk it.

Then Brian grabbed it, then sent the ball to Kevin, but then Howie "stole" the ball and got a shot in. "I am so going to make you sweep the floors with you Howie." Nick joked. Howie laughed. As we were all just wearing, team jerseys and t-shirt.

Playing some B-ball. "How can you whipe the floors with Howie, his wife can't even get him to do that." Brian joked and the group laughed again. I knew we all be friends again, and Kevin would get over it. Realizing it wasn't Brian's fault. It was that stupid witch coven's spell.    

Chapter 16:.... Baby, One more time. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Alex finds out BSB NEEDS Howie to save them. The witch coven strikes back. 

 

Note: Do NOT DO SPELLS AT HOME, THEY NEVER WORK OUT RIGHT. You will Learn how to break it through. This also not meant to be mean to the Backstreet Boys in anyway, just to be fun and a bit educational on metapsychics and sprituallity and cultrue for fans of BSB and NKOTB. 

6/23/2012
"That Howie!" The lead witch kicked a pop can! As she lit the incense and put the statues back up.
"What is he doing to stop me!" She cried. "I don't know." One girl shrugged. "Me neither." The other said looking at her.
"Ok, let's think." She said, "If there is an ex-witch or a good girl or more fighting us. Then we need to take care of her too." She told them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alex, ALEX, ALEX!" Nick shouted at me. "What, did you get rid of his Howie's "weird owl spirit guide"?" Nick asked me. "Yes, of chorse, I did." I told him.
"Why he isn't acting weirder than BSB is he?" I asked him as I made my fruit smoothie in my kitchen. "No, he just got out of his car and he made us cookies with his wife." Nick told me with a smirk.
Rochelle stared at Nick and then Howie carrying a picnic basket of cookies. "I love you guys, so much." Howie told us happily. "YAY!" Howie uttered. The 2 Backstreet Boys look at each other.
"Yeah, we are so getting some of his pee tonight and hair for a drug test tonight." I whispered to Nick. Nick combing his mohawk back and putting a small bit of gel in it. "Yeah, well that is Howie. He is happy alright. Don't ruin it for him. If him and his family are happy with it." Nick told me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The witch worked her next group of spells on the guys, again. As the girl from Ohio prayed right before work and before bed and right after work and on lunch for her friends. Then spells reflected off of them like a shield.
Till she did the last one.

"I put a spell to make you fly. Make you jump and made you cry. Now this will make them all hit you at once. Like all the love spells ever that worked on TV and off on the hot. Goat eats lamb. Through the lamb may strike the serpent's head. Hidden under a dead goat. Hit the Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block with a spell that will make them love me and make them into whomever they love and make that be who the world and them see.Open their third eyes and make them MINE. Make them belong to the NWO. Make them be, what I think they should be and who I think they should be.  Blessed Be." She casted as she threw in the last bits of ginger into the couldren.

 

stories/2114/images/274px-AlyssaS4Promo1y.jpg

Once the spell worked. First smoke, then a flame in her couldern. Then black toranados, and a mini sun went to eclipse around her as she laughed. "Ha ha-ahhhhhhhhhh- ha ha" She cackled.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alyassa Milano?" Britney Spears asked at her stage room door. "what are you doing here?" Britney asked. "Well, I am a fan, but that can wait. It's about the Backstreet Boys, and all of the other pop music friends you know. I had a REAL LIFE vision of a witch wrecking people and some girl in a small town with lots of farms and their fans praying for them trying to stop them and she NEEDS our help. Will you help me and the "Charmed" cast to stop her. We will get more people on the way." Alyassa told her.

stories/2114/images/654britneyspears-dot-bz_2001promos-ritts8-003.jpg

 

"Fine, after the concert, we'll demon fight whatever is after them." Britney replied as she finished  putting on her blush for her stylist, who had just left the room when Alyassa came in. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------6/24/2012 It was 12:13am "Ochk, ochk ochk" I snored. "I love you Britney Spears, I think your hot." I snored as I had a dream about her.

"My loneliness is killing me(And I)." Britney sang at the age of 17. "I must confess I still believe./(I still believe)" She kept singing to Alex before kissing him. "When I'm not with you, I loose my mind give me A SIGN HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!" She danced sexy in front of Alex. "I love you Alex." She flirted with him as he blushed. "I I I I." All AJ could seem to say. As he frooze in place on the bed and in the dream all tied up to a school desk with some weird black ropes.


"I-I I-I CAN'T MOVE!" He freaked out. "No, you can't." The demon Britney Spears told him. As she aged into normal Britney Spears. "Time you look like that and my friends other 15 spells affect all of BSB and NKOTB so we can OWN the WORLD." As Britney was suddenly in a "Devil's" Sexy outfit. With Red glitter and her stomach showing and pyramids of Egypt behind her.

Wearing horns, as real Britney Spears showed up in a pretty white simple sundress to save Alex. Then started beating the demon up. "Alex, I am getting help, it's TIME ARTISTS TOOK THE MUSIC BUSINESS BACK FOR THE FANS AND NOT THE EVIL ONES."She shouted as she threw Holy Water at Alex and sprinkles of golden prayers hit him all over. "There is a cure, Howie HAS TO FIND IT!" She shouted. "We'll save you." She finished telling him.

 

"Alex, wake up." Rochelle shouted. Then screamed. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed as she lifted the blanket. "What, what is wrong, babe, it's me, Alex. You love me." Alex told her, as I began rubbing her hand to calm her down and yet felt out of my body at the same time. Then a headache coming on me; "Alex, look in the mirror." She told me. I looked.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed at my own reflection. "I AM BRITNEY!" I shouted to my wife. "Someone casted a glamour on me. Now I look like someone I am not. Help me, ROCHELLE! GET HOWIE! HELP ME!" I shouted.     

Chapter 17: You belong with one of us, now. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Brian has the same thing happening to him with results. 

Note: DO NOT USE THE SPELL. For BSB, I love you NO MATTER WHAT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THE FANFICS. Just be my BFFE friends and my fave group. I love NKOTB as my friends too, their good guys. I don't know so much about the others. 

6/24/2012
Brian was having a good dream. "All you people can't you see, can't you see. NKOTB-SB!" They were singing.

stories/2114/images/normal_24042012manchesterrrrrrshownkotbsb_28329.jpg
"Everytime we're down, YOU CAN MAKE IT RIGHT." He sang to his fans as well as could as he danced. "That makes you larger than life!" Him and BSB finished. 
Then he saw 2 Taylor Swifts in his dressing room. As he panicked. "Where is Leighanne and Baylee?" he asked. "They won't be here tonight, not after I do my song for you." Taylor Swift told him as she hugged him and began to flirt with him.

stories/2114/images/omg_jam-575949802-1311625201.jpg
Brian tried to bolt, but he couldn't move. "Oh what you going to do, get that cute ex-witch Christian chick to help you?" She teased him, before turning into a full out demon out of her purple dress into a red one than sang a song.

"Your on the phone with your girlfriend she's upset. She doesn't get your humor like I do." The demon Taylor Swift flirted with her singing. "She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts, she is Cheer captin and I'm on the bleachers." She kept singing with her guitar. "Waiting for the day when you find/ What's BEEN IN FRONT OF YOU HAS BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME." She belted. As she sang it Brian changed into Taylor Swift as the real one showed up behind him in a cute white dress. "You are so going to get it girl." She whispered.

As the demon Taylor kept singing and her look got sexier and she was wearing devil's horns. "Can't you see I am the one who UNDERSTANDS YOU." His wife sang with her. "BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME they all three sang at once. "WHY CAN'T YOU SEE-EEEEE, YOU BELONG WITH ME. You belong with me." The demon Taylor Swift one for now in her sexy red dress with glitter and a mid-drift top and high heels. As the real Taylor Swift sent Brian a letter from his wife and herself. 

It read: 
'Dear Brian and Backstreet Boys, don't give up. People you love still love you. Taylor will help us. Go to her concert tonight, backstage with Howie. Then he can help the others, everyone but Howie will be affected by this spell since the witch forgot she gave him immunity due to a crush on him possibly. But we will protect you, and save the Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block, don't loose YOUR FAITH. Hang in there cutie.


Love, your wife Leighanne and Sincerely, Taylor Swift, your Best Friend and a Huge fan.'

Brian read it and cried. Then he woke up. "LEIGHANNE I AM TAYLOR SWIFT!" He shouted. "Cool, now I mess with Taylor Lautner for fun." He joked. Leighanne just slapped the back of his head. Since thankfully he slept with his muscle shirt on and boxers last night.     stories/2114/images/thumbnailCAVXPSSBe.jpg

Chapter 18: Paparazzi by Dani824
Author's Notes:

BSB sees the beginning of the spells transforming everyone in the group, mostly, but Howie. The Papparazi and camera people from TMZ and SNA go after them. 

 

Note: Some cussing, situation permitting. Lyrics of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" from absolutelyrics.com.

6/25/2012
"What the Fuck happened to us?" Nick asked me looking like Christina Aguilera from "Burlesque".With the amburn blonde hair with a hint of red highlights in it. I was in shock to look at him.

stories/2114/images/thumbnailrererg.jpg"Kevin, tell us!" Alex asked me frantically."You are Kevin aren't you?" He asked. "Why?" I asked Alex, as I patted him down.
Still in shock at him look like Britney Spears. "What happened to you, Nick?" I asked, trying to keep the other 3 memebers of BSB calm. Howie evidently was still sleeping.

"I had this dream, and this Christina Aguilera demon thing took over my look and now I look like her and she said something about a girl and our counter parts, and Howie being immune, and 
people from "Charmed", and "BuffyVerse" helping us." Nick told him. Let's see if I can sing like her. "I wanna get dirrty, get a little rowdy, I wanna get dirrty it's about time for my arrival." He belted with her voice. 
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!" He sing like her. 
I can still out belt you.

"Finally you put my love on top, Come on BABY, ON TOP, YOU, YOUR THE ONE I NEED, YOUR THE ONLY I SEE. Baby, baby, it's YYOOOOOOUUUUUU" I belted back in competition.
Brian came out of his room with Leighanne, looking like Taylor Swift in a simple white blouse and one of Leighanne's light blue mini-skirts. "I woke up, I was Taylor Swift. I hope everyone else is alright." He told us. "How are you sure it's us?" Alex asked as Britney.
"Why else would we all be in the same hotel at the same time short of a TV special, Holiday, or award show. Knowing Howie, he probably woke up as J.Lo again." Brian told us. 


"We need to do the shows as a group still, we'll find a way to make our new voices adapt and to work out the copyrights and stuff again for another time." Brian told them with an annoyingly happy smile on his face. 
"I will be so happy when you 5 are men again. Not under these stupid Holiday spell thing that seems to happen every month there is an American Holiday in it." She told him, as the rest of our wives and girlfriends got together.

I noticed Nick was crying. "What's up buddy?" I asked him, "Lauren slapped me and accused  me on cheating on her with Christina Aguilera." He told me. I gave him a hug, as we noticed the papparazzi were gathering around the hotel.
Then Howie came out with Leigh D. and James in hand. Then told our security to guard us and that he "paid" us to be "look-a-likes" for a fanfic promo for BSB and the female acts we loved and adored.

I knew that had to be his plan.Then Kristen gave me a hug. "I love you Kevin, your somewhere in there, we'll get you out of there, then you can go home and I can love you and we will totally have a date, Kevy, my Mr. Body Beauitful." She told me, then gave me a tight hug as I cried as the SNA guy and TMZ papparazos began taking our pictures. 


As Lady Gaga and her enterage came into the hotel with us all follow behind. She was in a sexy outfit, I noticed Alex couldn't stop looking at her, Rochelle basically pushed him out of the hotel, as a fan started playing her song, "Paparazzi".


"I'm your biggest fanI'll follow you until you love mePapa-paparazziBaby there's no other superstarYou know that I'll be yourPapa-paparazzi" 
The track played. As Lady Gaga posed for them. Then signed an autograph. Howie pushed us all out of the hotel and we just left like that to a smaller hotel and town where no one would recognize us.     

Chapter 19: Because you had a bad day. You had a bad day. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Jordan Knight is trying to help BSB break the curses, since NKOTB broke their's. Sarah Chalke(aka. "Dr. Reed" from "Scrubs" shows up.) and real Doctor and psychologist Christina Hendorsan show up.

6/25/2012
After all that, we were clearly nuts. Then New Kids on the Block meet us at the hotel. We didn't even know where we were we felt so confused and just started acting not like oursleves.


Then Taylor Swift came up to me at the hotel. "Oh My Gosh!" She screamed. "You look just like me, and your playing a guitar." She told me. Then gave me a hug, "You got to be one of my biggest fans!" She freaked out and signed it.
"Taylor I am a Backstreet Boy, I am Brian, you know the one with the Christian album." I told her. She giggled as I noticed her simple pink t-shirt and jean shorts on. "Take it easy." She said sweetly. "Then gave Leighanne and I backstage passes." She giggled. 


"Look, if your really Brian from BSB, I am a HUGE fan of you guys and NKOTB, I will totally help you out tonight before and after my show and help fix whomever did this to you ok." She gave me a huge hug and an autograph, I couldn't help but smile. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What are we going to do?" Jordan asked his pastor on the phone. "I've never heard of this happening to people. I know it's the "Time of Sorrows and End of Days" but WOW!" He told him.


"Look, you did everything I told you and it worked last time, yeah BSB did something else to us in Austurila too. We need to figure it out." he sign. As the actress and a cute blonde doctor came into the room. 
"This is your doctor for BSB, she is a psychologist and neurologist." The cute actress said in a black top and blue jeans and big sliver earrings and that hot hair cut. Jordan blushed. 


"I'm your doctor, Christina Hendorson." She told me and shook my hand. 
"I'm Sarah Chalke from "Scrubs", Alyassa Milano has been calling people all ove "the business" to try and help you guys and BSB. Against some nut-case witch and her coven. If we get her it will be a nice "big" win for the good guys." She told me. 


As Howie finally came through the door. 
"Damn" He said. "Today has been a bad day." He told us.

Chapter 20 by Dani824
Author's Notes:

6/25/2012
Howie and NKOTB try to figure out how to help BSB with Sarah Chalke and a doctor. Brian in his spell casted depressed state decides to go to the Taylor Swift concert.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*7pm on Howie's watch, 4pm in real life time for the guys.*
Note: Some cussing, not based off fact, just in fun, enjoy, don't worry good pay-off for our heroes at the end.    


 *7pm on Howie's watch, 4pm in real life time for the guys.*6/25/2012
 As Howie looked at his watch and paced around the room. "I don't understand, you won't believe the day I had." Howie told everyone in the room. "We have been trying to find the cure to get them back to "normal" Howie." Joey protest with a sympathic tone in his voice.
"No, you DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Howie shouted. "THEIR MY FRIENDS, THEIR LIKE MY SONS, MY BROTHERS! HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS HAPPEN!; THIS ISN'T THEM!" Howie was freaking out. Sarah grabbed his hand and rubbed it. "Deep breathes Howie, what has been happening, if we don't know why don't you tell us?" Sarah asked.
 I looked into her eyes and I felt like I could be just regular good old Howie again and think in my own head again finally. Then I took a few deep breathes for about 3 mintues straight as the anticipation seemed to slowly fall into the room like pancake mix on to a griddle and cook. Then I took my last breahte and sat down on Jordan's Piano bench.
 "Ok, ever since that spell has taken affect, even after the "Lady Gaga incident". Their not them, their like obsessed with even weirder than normal things and they just aren't them, we're not a group we are supposed to be. We're friends, but it's like we got gutted when that person did that spell." I told them. "Like how?" The doctor asked me.
 I got up and began to pace a bit, but then Donnie and Mark Walhberg came in. "I am not singing for BSB!" Mark told me in his thick Boston accent. "We know. Make sure he sits down." Donnie told him. Mark sat next to me, "good, Howie don't pull any shit like the others you'll be alright." He told me. I just looked at him confused. "Fine, I won't." I told them.
"You promise." Johnny replied. "I promise." Holding my hand like a pleadge to the flag. "Fine, because WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, IT AFFECTS EVERYONE!" Danny Wood was freaking out a bit. "I know, calm down guys." I told them.
"Let me tell the story, please." I insisted, as I grabbed a shot of an apple screwdriver and a shot of scotck and chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and gummy bears I had in my satchual baggie. Then made it into a drinks and one with a small sundae on top. 
"This morning at about 10:30am, after the whole "Lady Gaga incident". The guys started acting weirder." I told them. As I reminised as I drank.
  10:34am this morning.
"That is my piano! I deserve Rochelle she is hotter than me, Alex!" Kevin yelled at him. As the 2 began fighting man to man, never mind the fact other people either saw them as women, unless they were photographed. 
 "No, Kristen should be mine, you didn't talk to her at that one party." As Alex, punched him. Then, Kevin, through 40 years of age, tackled him back with his star quarterback football tackle. "Which party drunk?" Kevin asked. I ran in and broke up the fight. Not realizing the other 2 had left the hotel penthouse.
 "ALEX, WE ALL SHARE THE PIANO!" I told him, "IT IS THE HOTEL'S NOT YOURS OR ANYONE ELSE'S!" I had to yell as I began to cry yelling at my BFFE Friends.
 "KEVIN, YOUR STAYING WITH KRISTEN, YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER, STOP LUSTING. FOR NOW ON, YOU HAVE TO STAY IN THE BATHROOM UNTIL YOU CAN CONTROL YOURSELF." As I handcuffed him to the door with a long chain. "But I love her." Kevin said all crazed, dazed, and hazy to me. 
 "You LOVE HER AS YOUR FRIEND, NOT YOUR "TRUE LOVE SOUL MATER" like Boner does." I told him. Then I heard Brian and Nick acting crazy outside the room. 
"Alex, don't eat or drink anything without me here." I told him, knowing gluttony was his deadly 7 sins for sure. If mine was greed, Kevin's was lust, Brian's was pride, Alex had gluttoney, then Nick's would be anger or depression. That would take over them again too and make them all try to sin or have us hurt each other. "What other spells had she done to us?" I wondered. 

  10:45am I checked my watch again. "What is going on with you guys?" I asked. "Brian stole my video games." Nick cried. 'Oh god, this took me back.' I thought. "Brian!" I asked. "I did a good job, I sing well, I have the Backstreet Boys' pride!" He argued with me in Aaron's hotel room.
 "Brian, I don't know if you noticed but you turned into a "Taylor Swift Construct"." I asked him. "I know, I am so cool and I am going to see her concert tonight." He sang to me happily. "Because I am not good enough for you HOWIE, HUH?" Nick yelled at me as he got angry. Aaron helped me tackle him and handcuffed him to the bathtub and shower, like I did with Kevin in the other room.
 Fully clothed, and a couple books to read and magazines and crackers with cheese and veggies that would help them calm down more. "Relax. You want Pizza?" I asked Nick. "Control your anger, Chaos." I told him. "Aaron and Angel, take turns looking after him please, till your family gets here." I told them, then I finally had some time with Leigh D.
 "How are they doing any better?" She asked. "I don't know, Brian hasn't acted weird yet or Alex. But I am sure they well." As we had lunch finally in my hotel room. "Let me out!" Kevin shouted. 
 Then I noticed Alex was on the phone ordering food. "I'll have a chicken sandwhich, pizza, popcorn, mashed potatos, BBQ, all but Buffalo wings, I hate those. All the veggies and fruits down there and all the alcohol." He told them. I called them back immediately. "CANCEL THE ORDER, PLEASE." I insisted. 
 "My friend is sick and not himself today." I told the kitchen staff person on the phone. "ok, sir, what would you like to have them, mashed potatos, gravy, 5 fruit salads, and turkey, and a mini bar for "Howie Dorough" with my name labeled on it." I asked her.
 "Make sure the other Backstreet Boys aren't allowed any access to it, especially, Nick and Alex, please, thank you." I told her as I hung up.
  2pm-Lunch time
 Alex was crying. "I am an adult." He said firmly, "Why are you treating me this way H.D.?" he asked me. "Alex, your not yourself. Your just not. We have to take it easy until you can get "Crued" from those spells and bad prayers those evil people put on us." I told him. 
 "Why don't you ask Kevin and Nick about the "book fan" lady in Ohio, she slays demons for fun and to protect the community and she used to do it for a while till the group got angry with her years ago. Maybe if we forgive her and work out our issues; we could ask her to help and to help us figure it out." He told me. I smiled. 
  4pm Then I got stalked by some crazy fans, while in the hallway getting some water, had to be like 5,000 in all at the hotel literally chasing me all the hotel. The police were called in and I decided to hide in Jordan's room.
 As I finished talking about my day. NKOTB and Sarah Chalke smiled at me. Knowing something I didn't know. "I think this could work. I am going to get my friends from "Angel/Buffy" and Joss Whedon and "The Simpsons" on the phone. "Who?" I asked.
 "What?" I asked. Then I saw a creepy ugly skull demon things jump out as Sarah Chalke threw a sleeping bomb on the floor and watched her turn into the witch and her coven as they walked through the door. "Damn you." She said to me, sinsisterly and firmly all dressed in black, grey, and red with a cape, and then teleported. 
 "The Council of 4" and I are after you, Backstreet Boys and NKOTB." As she sang that to me and blew her sliver whisel and disappered as I passed out and so did my son James. I couldn't see what happened to the others.

Chapter 21: 6/25/2012 A Taylor Swift concert online! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Brian is seen at the "Taylor Swift Online concert" with Leighanne and Baylee, NKOTB and the rest of BSB, join up in Howie's/BSB's temporary penthouse room. They make a discovery about the spells and how to break them all at once when Brian finally takes the stage to make Taylor Swift's dream come true. 

stories/2114/images/normal_24042012manchesterrrrrrshownkotbsb_28329.jpg

6/25/2012
  Brian was backstage at the Taylor Swift concert. "So deep and so wide, a strong and cleaninsing tide. My soul can finally find rest, I'm in over my head. I'm in over my head." He sang.

 "You reached for my hand, you made me under-stand that your love can always cover me." He sang. He wasn't like the others, he was a "partier" but not like them at all. They were much more immature in his mind, and he was just more religious in general. 


 He couldn't imagine anything better than seeing a concert with Leighanne. To see his favorite new music recording artist. 


 Taylor introduced him as the crowd laughed. She raised pom-poms with her hands up to show she support him. He smiled, graciously. "I'm in over my head, right where I wanna be. I feel so lost in your love, I know that it will always cover me. So deep and so wide; a STRONG, and cleansing tide, my soul can finally take a rest, I'm in over my head." he belted acapella. 


 As the crowd watched in amazement as he went back from looking like "Taylor Swift" playing on her guitar to back to his normal self, Brian Littrell playing on his own guitar and with his "street clothes" concert clothes on. As the crowd cheered. 


 As the witch watched on MSN on her computer as he became himself again. "How is this possible?" I asked myself, as I watched "Taylor Swift"'s Live concert from San Diago, CA on "MSN-True <3 Blue Music- Concerts". Brian was the "guest star" since others had cancled. "WOW!" Howie thought. 


 Back in Ohio, another person watched and was praying out of some Bible scripture books about how to throwdown and throw out demons.
 "Lord put your face to shine upon me. Lord, take all flies, snakes, and animalistic spirits away from the Backstreet Boys and break their curses for the duration of the concert at least, so whomever is trying to help them get a break." She prayed. "Amen."


 Howie looked back and noticed, his friends were both waking up and watching the concert behind them. Aaron, Nick, and Angel(Nick's sister) came in. "What happened?" As Nick came in the room. 


 "I think I am normal." Nick said. "I feel funky." A Jizzle(Alex/AJ) said. Kevin was just hugging everyone and NKOTB like there was no tomorrow. "There has to be a way to break this forever, and we will figure it out. Brian must have done something when he got the "Opening act" gig today." I told everyone.
"Interesting." Johnathan said. "Maybe it's having all those people pray for you against the "Council of 4"?" John said.

 

 "No, it's not that, the witch and her coven broke in with those rowdy stalker-Beatles-Monkees-BTR fans earlier. We don't know how long this may hold up for, even if it is one person doing it with God's help. Come on, I got an idea, Nick where are those books?" I asked. "

 We got studying to do and YOU GUYS AREN'T ALLOWED TO LEAVE OR DO ANYTHING ELSE, EVEN IF YOU CHANGE BACK, WE ARE FINISHING THIS BITCH!" I told with gusto, bravado, and a rugged sexy smile and my confidence back. "COME ON TIME FOR BSB TO COME BACK!"I shouted. NKOTB laughed, and so did BSB, but it was glad to at least have a breather.    

 

 

Chapter 22: Nick's gone Chaotic by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Nick's point of view while Brian is at the Taylor Swift concert and the rest of the BSB are watching it and NKOTB leaves the room for dinner.

6/25/2012


 "It's a love story, baby, just say "yes"." Taylor Swift sing. "Ooh-ooh oh oh uh oh." She sing at the crowd, "Because we were both young when I first saw you." As Brian appulded. Then kissed his wife, Leighanne.
"I am so happy, we came." He told her. Then hugged her tight. Back at the hotel room, I was wishing I went with my bestie.


"Nick, get Alyassa Milano on the bed and Sarah Chalke on the coach." Howie ordered me. "I am sorry, I didn't know we were on that Seven Deadly Sins Spell Howie." Nick apologized. "I've been seeing scary stuff, like stuff like you see in cave paintings, mythology stories and the lectures Brian tends to give us about other religions from time to time." I told him.
Howie gave us all dinner, and totally watched Alex. 

stories/2114/images/thumbnailCARV4YPV.jpg

 "Hey, Nick, do you want salad with your turkey sandwhich from the hotel?" AJ asked me. "Yes." As I placed Sarah Chalke on Howie's coach. 
"You know, Nick?" The whatever said to me. I looked around to see a woman whom looked like my girlfriend come up to me. But she was in a tight red dress and bikini top. 
"So, I make an enterance with smoke and I get stopped by some loser in Ohio who loves you. Ha! Please." Then it turned into Me, then into "Buffy" from Season 7. "It's about Power." She quoted. The TV show, then turned back into me. 
  "I am Nick Carter, I am "TOO GOOD" to date "normal women". They might actually win my soul back from the devil or help God and Christ do it for me." He mocked me.


 "Soon, you will have no one else but me, I know soon you will break these spells. I will..I will get my reward in the women and men who casted them on you." He said, he looked like me, but he was dressed more from the "I'll Never break your heart" video from 1998. He totally had that style anyways, and then he turned into a man in a black leather outfit and ninja mask. "Your future Nicky boy." The demon mocked me.


 "Your a demon." I told him. "Yes, and..." he shrugged. "I command you to leave in the name of Christ." He begged. "No." The demon told me back as he turned into one of the older fans I knew. "Or else she gets punished like she always does by either I or God for helping you." The demon joked. "Thinking she can save your souls for if I didn't own this world, you wouldn't be famous." He said sinisterly as he turned into Anne Hathaway in her cat woman outfit. "row!" The demon joked.
Then turned into Christina Aguilera. "Let's see, your sick of looking like her." The demon annoyed me. "Oh Dear God, let me sing to you. "O Holy Night" like Christina Aguilera did for you 11 years ago." I begged. "Please set BSB and I free and NKOTB and the others hurt please." I begged and prayed on the floor, hurridly.

 "Nick are you ok?" Howie asked. "Please, God, please God." I begged. "Forgive us for our sins and our friends and even the people we hate when we're not supposed to. Amen."


I heard a still, but powerful voice. "I love you." It was male it said to me. "I will save you. No one can take it away from you and help you find the one who you are searching for and who you and your friends Need." He said.
Then my hands glowed and the demon Christina Aguilera stomped her feet and then turned into AJ again. "This is so NOT OVER." As Howie fainted on the floor.
"Howie!" AJ screamed. 
  "HOWIE! HOWIE! HOWIE!" Alex kept screaming. Then called 911 on his cell phone. "He is flushed and over-heated we got to get him out of here!" Alex freaked. "Howie will be safer in the hospital." He argued with me. As I took his phone from him. 


"I ran and put a cold compress on Howie's head and dumped a few cups of water on his face. Then shook him, then I checked the AC. "It's 105 degrees in here, Alex, no wonder he fainted." I told him, as I turned it down to 72 degrees. "It's 72 degrees now, get Howie out into the Hallway and put everyone on the floor and make sure Leigh D. and James are alright." I ordered Alex to do. "Don't look at me, flustered DO IT WITH ME, ALEX." I told him. 
The witch went back to her hotel room in the hotel looking at her crystal ball, deciding wh    

Chapter 23: Taking a break. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ and Howie talk about what happened after Taylor Swift came to the hotel after her concert with Brian. 

6/27/2012
"Oh thanks again, Taylor Swift for helping us calm down those spells with those other people for now. How many people do we need to stop her?" Howie asked.
"ALOT." She answered. I gave her a hug. "ooooohhhhhhh" I relaxed. "What happened?" Alex asked. The spells and old age getting to him. "Taylor Swift and her friends saved us after Brian's concert for her, but we still got to fight."
Howie answered. "Howie, I think I blacked out then, because of that demon thing turning up the heat in the hotel, can you tell me what happened." Alex asked me. As we sat outside on the balcony of the hotel room drinking some pink lemonade and eating hot fudge sundaes.
"Well." Howie began.


  "We were all unconscience remember?" I told him. "Yeah." He began listening to me intently as we both ate.


"HELP ME, ALEX!" He screamed. Then out of nowhere everyone was out of the hotel room and in the hallway. "This is weird." Nick told Alex. "We have a fan that this is "normal" for, their life has to be a sad." AJ told him. "yeah." They both agreed.


"I wondered who did this." We both asked.
   Taylor Swift and her friends went with Brian to the hotel after the show. "Oh my Gosh!" She told Brian, as him and BSB began to slowly turn back into their counterparts. "I can't believe you sang for me and the crowd and you were even back to "you" again." She told him, as Leighanne drove the SUV to the hotel.
"I can't wait to meet Howie." She said with glee, then squeeled.

"So you are crushing on Howie, AJ, and I." He told her, "cool." He answered. 
Then the angel and demon began fighting in the hallway with swords and going bronze age it looked like. "What the..." Alex freaked. 
Then as AJ ran to get help, as Nick stayed with everyone and tried to hide them as best he could in the hallway. 
"Please, I got to use your phone." AJ told the consiarge. 

 "Why, Mrs.Alyassa Milano?" He asked. "Dammit." Alex shouted relazing his apperance had changed once again.
Then Alex took the phone and called Brian. "Brian help. Their is an angel and a demon fighting in the hotel room, Howie and everyone, but Nick and I are unconscience, and all of our stuff appeared into the hallway for no reason that we needed, just HELP US!" He freaked.

"The witch lady sent her demon or he came out of her and has been screwing with Nick and leaving hints and clues about "The Walk of Fame" and Hollywood on The Fourth of July where Katy Perry will be at. You guys and NKOTB have to help us." Alex left on the answering machine. Nick had turned into Alyassa Milano as well.
"Can I help you miss?" A nice sumartian patron woman asked. "oh not again."Nick sighed.

"Brian check out your message." Taylor Swift told Brian in the car. "That's not good." Brian said, "Ok, I got a prayer I wrote for you guys to fix things." She did it.
"Oh God we love you so, please fix my friends so, forgive their sins, break these spells, make them normal and spell free you know, I never want to let them go. We're going to Long Live. Bless them as you go. Amen." Taylor Swift played on the guitar. At least making BSB normal again, for now.
"Oh thank you."Brian hugged her. 

Then Taylor Swift meet Howie. "OH MY GOD!" She freaked out. "I love your music, I have your "kisses" and your "Back to me" CD." She freaked and gave me tons of hugs. "Howie stop doing the talking in the third person thing you tend to do." Alex, bossed me around. I sighed and drank a little bit of lemonade. 


"Then after we hung out for 4 hours talking about life, she went back on tour and I still got to Hollywood and beat up witches covens and demons again with you guys before the Fourth of July in about a week." I finished my story to AJ.

AJ hugged me, "I am happy to be very close to "normal" again. Rochelle and I have had make out time again and I couldn't be happier. She even smiles at me again for no reason." AJ smiled as he told me. "YAY!" we both said as we both went to bed. Sleepy as could be. Realizing we were on the horizion of our biggest match yet.    

Chapter 24 by Dani824
Author's Notes:

A Christian Demon Slayer and fan saves BSB and NKOTB yet again with help from fellow fans, demon slayers and fighters, exorcists, Jews and Christians. Turning BSB back to themsleves and ending the tiraid of spells. Howie is chosen to lead the group now. They all decide to work as a team. 

6/30/2012
I knew I wasn't going to like it. But I had to do it save my friends. I pulled opened my Bible and my fighting curses and demons book and read the phrases and prayed some short prayers of my own.Scared, freaking out, realizing what I had seen in my head. I then went on twitter, youtube, wordpess, and blogger, and posted a loud message for all fans and Jews and Christians to read and Demon slayers of the world. 


"Pray for my friends, the Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block to have their spells broken and be given a vaccines for their souls to block the huge curses they put on them, please. This is no time to be selfish and trying to make one of them love you. It doesn't work anyways."
I wrote in slience. I sighed, then I felt a hug and a kiss from someone but no one was there. I swear it was an angel from Heaven or a Guardian Angel of mine. I just know Christ is coming and now I have more enemies than I can handle alone and so do they.
-----------------------------------------------------

Beyonce' sent an e-mail to Alyassa Milano. "I can't do it." She told her, "My husband told me not to, it would take away our blessings for Blue Ivy." She told her, as Howie walked in surprised to see Kevin had walked down to his room. The guys all meet down there, "Howie all of arms hurt like we got flu shots and we don't know why?" Nick asked. 


"I know it's like one of Brian's prayers or Kevin's, what is going on, dude?" Alex asked me. "Fine, but no mircochipping or microchips in your body, that aren't for your heart." Brian looked confused. "Because the chip they would have to use would destroy the heart to install it there with the 666, it's in some of the Prophet books of the Bible and the Book of Pslams. But also, if you do research you would understand." I told them.


"Alyassa" Sarah yelled. "Is Beyonce' helping she isn't in the building." She told her. "Well, she is in the Eastern Star for the Freemason, I'm not surprised." Alyassa told her as the other people showed up. "Something huge is going down, isn't it." Alex realized. "I know." Kevin said. "We're going to fight it, aren't we, again like in our fanfics after Buffy and Angel came out on TV, Spike if they had enough people behind it." Nick commented, we laughed a bit for a moment then got quiet.


"We are so fighting in New York City, aren't we?" Sarah Chalke answered. "Yes, this is just the beginning of "The End"." I told her. "Everyone has to pick a side now. Everyone. We need to fight as team, poor and rich, man and woman, free and bond, talkers, geeks, and the fighters. We are going to win, WE ARE GOING TO WIN, WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT AND WE ARE GOING TO FIND THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP SAVING US AND WE WILL FIGHT AND WE WILL SAVE THEM FOR GOD AND CHRIST, THEN WE WILL KICK THESE EVIL PEOPLE'S ASSES AND THE DEVIL'S HIMSELF." Brian told everyone. 


"We are going to do it together, when someone get hurts, YOU DON'T LEAVE THEM BEHIND, IF YOU HAVE TO, THEN YES, BUT IF YOU CAN SAVE THEM, THEN DO. Stick together, and think and fight, and STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS." I told them. Everyone else in the room stared. As I realized Brian and Kevin were both changing back to normal and so were Alex and Nick.

"We NEED TO FIGHT, PROVE TO PEOPLE THAT "THE END" IS NOW, IT'S HERE,
WE HAVE NO CHOICE LEFT, BUT TO SAVE PEOPLE FOR GOD AND TO FIGHT AND TO PUT WRENCH'S IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS AND CELEBRITY BUSINESS WHERE IT IS NEEDED TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM THE EVIL ONES RUNNING IT SO BE IT." Kevin Shouted. We all put our hands in a circle. "God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, and NKOTBSB FOREVER!" We put our hands in together in a circle and shouted. Then hugged each other, with our family and friends who came to help us.

stories/2114/images/normal_24042012manchesterrrrrrshownkotbsb_28329.jpg     

Chapter 25: Kevin worries. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Kevin gets an e-mail that gets him working out and started on a path with his fans again and his friends, BSB too. 

6/31/2012
"We only 5 days until we have to fight them." The lead witch told her covens by e-mail and said outloud to make herself feel better; since for some unknown reason villians like speaking in monolouge and stage whispering. "We have to think of something better, I want you all to do the spells I gave you 10 times a day and don't stop until they work." She told her harlots and fellow sinners.


"Now, off with you. Blessed Be." She told them, then wrote the names of the people they hate, then signed her own.

------Back in Ohio and with good BSB fans and NKOTB fans---
10 am. As the young woman worked her job, she felt funny and faint. Then sick, "I'm sick, I need to go home." She told her supervisor. 


They assumed it was heat exhustation, althrough she knew it felt stronger and more out of place than that. Then threw up in the parking lot.
"Man, she must of partied last night." A customer commented. "Yeah" her husband replied as they left the grocery store.

She sighed and drove home, took some liquid cold medicine, and then later on an aspirin. 
Then feel asleep, then she finally went online. 

  'Dear NKOTBSB and Kevin, are you cutie pies ok, I feel sick and I don't know why I am. I feel like I have H1N1 again and a stomach virus or something? Which is weird; as far as I know nothing odd has happened at work or home to explain me getting sick.


Never mind my distrust of vaccines. That happened because my family mother got MS as a child shorty after getting one, but that's another story for another time. I think it might be supernatural since I keep seeing things that don't make any sense in my bedroom.


I pray for you still and stuff, Take care guys, I know the witch is going to wreck the "POP MUSIC 4TH of July Fireworks and Concert" online and Live then. Just wanted you to know since your opening it for Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. I know it has to be awesome if you have Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Mandy Moore, and Jessica Simpson, and Beyonce' as opening acts this year. Ok, love you.


Yours forever, HKBP, God bless you.
Sweetie Pie forever.
-Waffles


P.S. I will try and get fans to help you guys. I love you FOREVER!!!!!!!!! Don't give up on me, BSB. Your right I need to get out and socialize more. But stop giving up on people who LOVE YOU FOR YOU, NOT AS SOME BOYBAND! Love you all, your leader for now, Waffles, Kevin, Howie, Brian, and NKOTB's, etc.'s leaders from whatever actually happened at the hotel e-mail me or meet me at chat-streets135.com and tell me what I need to know.
-Waffles <+3<3 8 + :) '

------------Back in Kevin's home in Los Angeles-----
12:35pm
 "Hey, a fan e-mailed me!" Kevin told his wife estatically. "She is a repeat e-mailer, I want to see what she sent me." He told her.


 I read the letter. "Oh shit!" He yelled. "What?!" Kristen ran into the room with Mason. "What is going on?" Kristen asked. "That is why Beyonce' left!" I frowned, "That! Well, whatever... she still has a songs that are bad. One even sounds like she is having sex with Satan and calling him Jay-Z." I told her. "I think it's called, "Dance for you" and that is what it sounds like backwards." I told his Kristen.


  My son, Mason looked surprised as I took a Bayer and began my workout and got my stuff for his workout in the family's sun room. "What should we do." He told his wife. "I don't know weither to trust her or not, she needs to loose the cutesy stuff, for her age and..." I trailed off. "Kevin, what do you think we should do about it then?" Kristen asked as she made me stop my workout and hugged me tight and then my son did too.


"We love you." She told me, I smiled, I knew how badly she meant it. "I know, but she is getting the fans involved and the celebs from the other night and everything. We got Beyonce' there and I don't know which one she is going to be is she going to be Sasha Fierce-Demon girl or Beyonce'-good girl?" I asked. "Same with Lady Gaga, we don't know." I told them. 


She hugged me tighter, "call Brian and work together to slow them and the other people after all of you people down." Kristen told me.


"It's not just them, it's most of the other occult groups on the planet and music bands that hate us or our success or our fans for simply loving us as fans or friends or whatever." I told them. Kristen gave me my water bottle, I drank some of it and ate some chesse sticks, carrots, and some of my Salmon she made us for lunch.


 "Ok, I will call Brian after my workout and we'll get it done." I told her, she kissed me. "I get to be a demon slayer too, Daddy." My son, Mason asked.
  "You can help, but only with what mommy and I say your ready to do and we know you can handle, this isn't always easy stuff like writing class is for you." I told him then hugged him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Hugged my whole family tight; knowing tomorrow was going to be a long day for BSB and I and NKOTB as well.    

Chapter 26 by Dani824

6/31/2012
5pm ------------------At Brian's House in Los Angeles, California--------
"What happened?" Brian asked on his phone. "Your shitting me. What!" He freaked out. "Howie answer this." Brian told me. I picked up, "I got another e-mail from "Waffles" I didn't know Beyonce' and Lady Gaga were there with us, that would be the place those covens are going after us. We have to stop them." Kevin freaked.


"Kevin, kevin!" I shouted, trying to calm him down. "Stop crying and stop freaking out, we will come up with a plan tomorrow and kick those bitches asses off the stovetop hot plate, ok." I told him. "Ok, Howie." Kevin began to calm down. As Brian gave me an annoyed stare, wondering why there was more "Evil" then usual to deal with.


"Why is this happening?" Brian asked me. "Because people belive the world is ending and that they saw a green Biblical horseman at the Egyptian riots in 2011 and all those weird Sohfar , Trumphet noises,drum sounds up in the sky. So we got the "Good vs. The Evil", "BSB vs. NSYNC and Everyone", and "Us and our friends vs. Evil crazy nuts and witches"." I joked a bit. Brian laughed a bit.
"Ok, your serious." Brian replied. "Yes, I just thought I could do it in a funny voice to get you to laugh again." I told him.

stories/2114/images/thumbnailCAO465VI.jpg  stories/2114/images/392879_10150538218084689_176189469688_11460672_349702594_n.jpg  stories/2114/images/68606.jpg

 

 

 

"Ok, let's finish the next song for the Fourth of July. Katy Perry won't be the only act to be having a "World Premeire song" that night. "All preforming acts mandatorily must have 2 new songs to preform" and we only have one. It's in our contracts, come on." I told Brian as I hugged him and we finished up our recording vocals and instrumental work in the studio room part of his finished basement.

 

stories/2114/images/thumbnailCA8NN104.jpg

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10937