So I'm A Princess? by Poster_Girl
Summary:

just an idea i couldn't get out of my head, it's been floating around for a while.


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 467 Read: 786 Published: 04/21/13 Updated: 04/21/13

1. Chapter 1 by Poster_Girl

Chapter 1 by Poster_Girl

“WHAT?!” Mollie Mae said, poking her head and bare shoulders out of the bathroom. “Your mystery man is who?”

Slapping her forehead, Addi answered, “A PRINCE. Seriously. A freaking prince.”

Mollie Mae told her,”Alrighty we’ll have that talk about not lying when I finish my shower,” and disappeared back into the bathroom.

Addi was mad; she’d thought that Mollie of all people would believe her, the fact that she didn’t…

She grabbed her bag and keys from her room and headed out to her car. As she drove she thought back eight months to when she first met Henry, her “mystery man.”

*~*~*~*~*
“I’ll have what she’s having,” a British accent said from her left.

“Are you sure?” the bartender asked.

“Yes,” the voice said.

Addi avoided turning toward the voice, it was probably just another drunken club goer trying to hit on her.

“You don’t look so happy,” the voice said.

That made her turn. “Well I’m not babysitting a group of ‘just-turned-twentyones” girls, one of whom is your baby sister, isn’t much fun. Especially not when the person helping you do so is now drunker that the twenty ones.”

“That doesn’t sound like much fun.”

“Getting them home is what’s not going to be fun. I’m Adalaine, by the way.”

“I’m Henry. It’s nice to meet you.”

They’d talked the entire night, even though his friends had made fun of him.

“And he helped me get everyone home,” Addi said aloud.

*~*~*~*~*
Without realizing it, Addi had driven to her oldest brother’s house and when she thought about it, talking to her sister-in-law, Grace, seemed like a good idea.
*~*~*~*~*
“Are you sure it’s him though?” Grace asked, joining Addi at the kitchen table.

“Yes. I compared the photos I have of and with him against ones online. I’m absolutely positive that it’s him.”

“Have you thought about waiting until his next visit and asking him?”

“I think I’m going to. I just can’t believe I didn’t make the connection. Especially with that paper I had to write. I’ve been seeing him for almost a year and it just never clicked,” Addi sighed. “And why didn’t he tell me?”

“Maybe,” Grace said. “He likes it better that way. You didn’t know who he is and got to know and love him for him and not because he’s a prince. Don’t you remember how it took me leaving for your brother to treat me like he did before he found out my family has money?”

“Yeah. We all kept telling Cam he was being stupid. But you know him, stubborn from head to toe.”

“And that’s why I love him,” Grace laughed.

Addi smiled. “Thanks for letting me rant Grace. We’ll have to go out for lunch or something when finals are over. I’ve gotta head home and study.”

End Notes:

it's probably not in the right catagory but i couldn't find the right one.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11092