Family Man by blueday1223
Summary: When Arian Jones, a Single Mother of 2 and one on the way meets Alexander McLean a hard working man things in her life definitely changes forever...see what happens when he shows her what love really is and becomes the man of her dreams.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 49 Completed: No Word count: 51969 Read: 6351 Published: 10/15/13 Updated: 09/30/15

1. Chapter 1 by blueday1223

2. Chapter 2 by blueday1223

3. Chapter 3 by blueday1223

4. Chapter 4 by blueday1223

5. Chapter 5 by blueday1223

6. Chapter 6 by blueday1223

7. Chapter 7 by blueday1223

8. Chapter 8 by blueday1223

9. Chapter 9 by blueday1223

10. Chapter 10 by blueday1223

11. Chapter 11 by blueday1223

12. Chapter 12 by blueday1223

13. Chapter 13 by blueday1223

14. Chapter 14 by blueday1223

15. Chapter 15 by blueday1223

16. Chapter 16 by blueday1223

17. Chapter 17 by blueday1223

18. Chapter 18 by blueday1223

19. Chapter 19 by blueday1223

20. Chapter 20 by blueday1223

21. Chapter 21 by blueday1223

22. Chapter 22 by blueday1223

23. Chapter 23 by blueday1223

24. Chapter 24 by blueday1223

25. Chapter 25 by blueday1223

26. Chapter 26 by blueday1223

27. Chapter 27 by blueday1223

28. Chapter 28 by blueday1223

29. Chapter 29 by blueday1223

30. Chapter 30 by blueday1223

31. Chapter 31 by blueday1223

32. Chapter 32 by blueday1223

33. Chapter 33 by blueday1223

34. Chapter 34 by blueday1223

35. Chapter 35 by blueday1223

36. Chapter 36 by blueday1223

37. Chapter 37 by blueday1223

38. Chapter 38 by blueday1223

39. Chapter 39 by blueday1223

40. Chapter 40 by blueday1223

41. Chapter 41 by blueday1223

42. Chapter 42 by blueday1223

43. Chapter 43 by blueday1223

44. Chapter 44 by blueday1223

45. Chapter 45 by blueday1223

46. Chapter 46 by blueday1223

47. Chapter 47 by blueday1223

48. Chapter 48 by blueday1223

49. Chapter 49 by blueday1223

Chapter 1 by blueday1223
Hello my name is Arian Jones I am a Single Mother of 2 and 1 on the way!.. a beautiful son named Tarick whom is 3years old and a gorgeous 1year old daughter named Destiny. I take pride in raising my children and would do anything for them their father walked out on us before Destiny was born. Leaving me with the job of being mom and dad and at only 23 years old.

My childhood was very pleasant even though I grew up in a Single Parent household. I was an only child and my mom made sure she spent as much time with me as she could... Well it is remarkable because she worked 2 jobs to make sure she provided the proper life for me and I am truly grateful to her for that I looked up to my mom for her strength considering I never really had my father growing up.

To put it nicely my image of men is a very jaded one and its to be expected i mean really what male figure did I have?... Right.

I currently live in Detroit, MI in a small 2 bedroom apartment with my children its not much but we make it work. I work at dollar general to make ends meet.... You know anything to pay the bills.. since my breakup with my ex-boyfriend who is also the father of my two kids I really didn't think I would ever love again although the relationship with him was horrible. He was my first what can i say I was 17 and very gullible.
Chapter 2 by blueday1223
I met Dajuan at a mall he was 20 and I was 17 he was tall dark and very handsome I also found him to be very charming but I later on found him to be very manipulating and heartless.Dujuan Martin was the love of my life...and he treated me very badly it was like he transformed into a totally different person the day of our 3 month anniversary I told him that I loved him...all I'm gonna say is that was the biggest mistake of my life.

Things had only gotten worse when me and Dajuan had sex for the first time...it was very cold and quick...no emotion at all I was in excruciating pain afterwards because it was my first time. I didn't know what I was doing but he didn't care too much as long as he was satisfied everything was fine. In our relationship I was the one who put any effort into making us work I often caught him cheating with other women... Many times I felt like leaving but I loved him and I thought he loved me too.

"Juan.....where are you?"

"In the kitchen"

"Babe...you remember when we were talking about kids?"

"Yeah why?

"Well..I'm pregnant!"

"PREGNANT!...what how did you let this happen I cant have a child right now I'm sorry I am not happy about this at all"

I was shattered I didn't know what to say at that moment..I mean he was the love of my life. I couldn't understand why he didn't wanna share this experience with me, the rest of the night was filled with my cries he really hurt me.

I told Dajuan I was keeping our baby and he agreed to it and we went on with our lives together I started working to make sure I could take care of my child.. but soon Dajuan was back to his old tricks...
Chapter 3 by blueday1223
Dajuan began seeing another young lady behind my back named Veronica. She was the total package in the looks department.. but boy did she lack in the brains department I felt alone and for the most part I was. Here I was 6 months pregnant in a very unhealthy relationship that Dajuan made clear he didn't wanna be in and I was getting tired of the lies and the treatment he had been giving me.

But to add to the drama we already had Veronica confronted Dajuan about her pregnancy... That was a huge blow to me and I couldn't believe it he was a perfect father to-be with her he attended every doctor's appointment and he went shopping for the baby he was very happy and excited about her pregnancy.

"Dajuan I think its time we talk..."

"Not now...I mean can't it wait I'm late for work!"

"You're always busy .. when it comes to me and my feelings"

"Excuse me?...what is that supposed to mean....SPIT IT OUT!"

"do you even care about me and your unborn child?"

"Stop asking me dumb ass questions...hell I wish I would have just left your ass a long time ago."

"I'm not stopping you Dajuan"

Dajuan left for work and there I stood drowning in my own tears he finally said how he felt about me and our whole relationship.

3 months later..... on January 19th at 1:09am I gave birth to Tarick Dajuan Martin he was beautiful and mine I fell in love with my son at first sight... He weighed 7lbs 9oz and was 21in long he looks just like his dad Dajuan wasn't even there to meet his son for the first time the nurse handed me Tarick I held him in my arms after 23 hours of labor all I could do was cry.. not just for me but for my son....
Chapter 4 by blueday1223
I was released from hutzel women's hospital two days after Tarick was born. And boy was I ready to leave I was missing my mom's cooking, hospital food is lousy..mom came to pick me up from the hospital after I got no answer from Dajuan I tried numerous attempts to reach him on his cell phone but still no response.

"How are you sweetheart?"

"I'm better...just hungry" she laughed

"Oh I bet well what do you say I make a real homemade dinner"

"Sounds great mama"





My mother and I pulled up in my driveway, mom turned the engine off...we prepared ourselves to enter my house and there it was. I nearly dropped the car seat that my newborn son was in, on the couch was Dajuan and Veronica cuddling like one big happy family. he had his hand on Veronica's belly rubbing it and talking to it.

"Hey what's up...lil man don't forget daddy loves you"

"Um...Juan I think you should turn around" said Veronica.
Before Dajuan could turn around I yelled "GET OUT!!"

"what are you doing here Arian...and how in the fuck did you get in?"

"I live here remember... While I was giving birth to your son you were here with...her!!"

"Yep she is the mother of my child... I mean its only fair"

"No Dajuan I am the mother of your child.... And you were supposed to be supporting me I am the one who just had a baby"

"And who's fault is that?"

"Ok...fine have it your fucking way I am done!"


After thinking about what actually happened Dajuan knew he was wrong and.... Well he's been wrong before and she has taken him back. Dajuan knew that Arian loved him very much but his feelings were not mutual. In fact they are quite the opposite he also knew the right things to say to make her believe any story that he told her.


"It's time to turn on the charm" said Dajuan
Chapter 5 by blueday1223
Several weeks had gone passed and Tarick was getting big. It was amazing to watch your child grow up right in front of your eyes...too bad Dajuan didn't see it that way but at the same time I didn't want want to force him to see the beauty of having a child nobody should be forced into parenthood.

Tarick was coming along just fine and at just 4 months he was holding his own bottle. i It was pretty remarkable my infant son looked up at me with his beautiful big light brown eyes and I thought to myself I couldnt be more in love. After I came home from Tarick's doctor's appointment i made him a bottle and sat on the couch with him and just relaxed it had been a long day.

Just when Tarick finished his bottle I heard my front door slamming startling my son.... I look up and say "who's there?"

"It's me" said Dajuan

"I just put Tarick to sleep... you scared him by slamming the door!"

"I didn't know...sorry"

"It's fine here...I think its time that you start to bond with your son" said Arian.

Dajuan took Tarick from my hands and looked at him and began to rock him in his arms and talk to tarick. My eyes filled with tears of joy maybe just maybe Dajuan was ready to step up to the plate and take care of our son like a father should.


Later that day.....

"Arian we need to talk."

"I agree... Listen I know th..." Dajuan stops my sentence

"No you listen... I haven't helped you do a Damn thing with Tarick since he was born. But I want to do better... That's if you will let me?"

"He's your son Juan...why would I try to keep you from him"

"I know I know.... It's been me and my selfish ways I don't know why I get like this... But I do and I want you to know that my feelings for you and the baby have not changed"

"So are we gonna try to be a family?"

"Yeah... We can try"



I felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders I didn't suspect that this was what Dajuan wanted to talk about. But I had to admit I was happy....


I had dinner cooking everything was just about ready when Dajuan came in from playing basketball with some of his buddies.


"Hey honey...how was it did you win?"

"Oh you know I did" he kissed me

"Wow! You haven't done that in a while"

"Well thats the past... And I am all about the future now"


"If that's the future I'm looking forward to it"

"I bet" Dajuan laughed...

"I love you..."

"I know" Dajuan said...


Me and Dajuan had a nice dinner just the two of us and Tarick slept through the night. Allowing me and Dajuan some alone time to do what loving couples do...

"Babe.."

"Hmm.." said Dajuan


"I miss you.... I wanna be with you in more than one way"

"I can deal with that..."

And we laid in bed for hours and I felt content... I felt like I had my family now and I wasn't going to give it up that easy....


I woke up the next morning feeling....refreshed to say the least I went to check on Tarick and he was sound asleep in his crib. To my delight I spotted Dajuan sitting in the dining area on the phone I decided to wait until he got off the phone to enter then I overheard something that I didn't wanna hear....


"Baby I don't love her...I want to be with you and our son " Dajuan said into the telephone

Then I had already figured by then it was Veronica that was on the phone. I was devastated, furious, and fed up with all the lies.... I told myself never again would I let him hurt me like this

"I am coming back to you as soon as I can convince her to give me her check and then I will be home I promise... I love you tell D.J. daddy will be home soon give him a kiss for me"

Dajuan Hung up the phone and as I walked in he slipped right into character it was like living with a stranger... Because I just couldnt believe that the man I was in love with for almost 3 years would treat me like this decieve me and my son.

Chapter 6 by blueday1223
Still in denial and in love with Dajuan I let him explain himself. And apologize for his actions i wanted the whole family life and I also believed in second chances so I thought giving Dajuan a second chance to redeem himself would be best for our family.

After all I was pregnant by him for the second time!... Yeah I know you're wondering why would I get pregnant by him again right. Well shit happens Tarick had just turned 2 and I was ready for another baby although I knew Dajuan probably wasn't going to be ready for one just yet... But that still didn't discourage me I had to find a way to tell him that he would be a daddy for the third time!.


I found out that I was already 3 months along with my daughter by the time I told Dajuan.


"Hey, I'm home"

"Hi, babe...how was your day at work?"

"Horrible...I swear I can't take anymore bad news today"


"Aww baby.... I wish I could make it go away for you " said Arian.


"Yeah,yeah,yeah.... But you can't " said Dajuan



He was very "snappy" today more than usual... I knew this wasn't gonna be easy and I knew I had to be careful not to get on his bad side because people that did...well let's just say he had a way to make them regret it


"Are you busy?"said Arian.


"No, not really... Why?"


"Well I was hoping to talk to you about something..."


"Go ahead... I got a minute"


"Ok.... But I will make it quick...ok here goes babe I know this isn't the best time but I'm pregnant again."

"Wha....I'm when....when did you find this out?"


"3 days ago..... I was trying to find a way to tell you"

"This complicates things for me.... This is bad you know that right?"


"Babe I knew you wouldn't be happy but I had to tell you it was the right thing to do...."said Arian.



"No the right thing to do was to just leave!... I don't want you anymore I don't want "this" anymore so if you don't leave then I will"

I couldn't believe he was asking me to leave our home.... It hit me like a ton of bricks.


."where will I go Dajuan....you can't just end this I love you...you and Tarick are all I have now and this baby will just add on to our beautiful family."


"Okay fine you stay I'm gone!"


Dajuan packed all of his suitcases and boxes and moved out that night. I guess he went to live with his real love Veronica....talk about having you're heart broken that would be an understatement for this feeling that I have churning inside of me.


After my shift was over at work. I came home to a empty apartment...the silence was killing me and I couldnt take it anymore!... I had to get out and be around people.


Which only left one place for me to go....and that was to my mother's house she always knew what to say to make me feel better when I was down....besides I had to pick Tarick up from there anyway.


"Hey mama...thanks for keeping Tarick for me."


"Oh its no problem really baby... You know I adore my grandson" said Josephine.
"Yeah...I know but I still appreciate it"


After we ate dinner and laughed about things that we both experienced throughout the day. My mom felt the need to bring up my conversation with Dajuan about my pregnancy.


"So how did it go?"


"Huh?"

"Telling Dajuan about the pregnancy...how did react to the news?"

"He left...."

"He did what?"said Josephine.


"He left mama....and moved in with Veronica I've lost him forever he told me himself...I should have known better mama i mean he wasn't happy when I was pregnant with Tarick."


"Now you listen to me and hear me good....there is a man out there somewhere waiting on you waiting for the chance to show you what it feels like to really be loved. Trust me"

"I hope you're right mama but I just don't see it happening...I mean especially now I'm expecting once again nobody is going to want me!"

"Arian stop with that nonsense right now!"


"No mama its true ..I mean come on do you really think me "Arian Jones" will find a man and I do mean a real man that will accept me and my kids..yeah right"

"Sweetie listen it might not be tomorrow next week or even next year but you will find the right man."



I'm glad someone has faith in love because I sure don't after everything that has taken place with Dajuan even Cupid himself would start to doubt love.....
Chapter 7 by blueday1223
6 months later...


On September 3rd at 6:57am I welcomed Destiny Makayla Ariel Martin she was so gorgeous with thick black hair and the cutest little button nose you would ever see. My mom was there supporting me through it all I knew I was pretty tough although I needed my mom I was going through so much stress it was important to have a strong support system.

She weighed a healthy 6lbs 11oz and she was 18in long...as a couple of days went passed I started to notice my daughter was taking her father's color a light brown color he also had hazel colored eyes that seem to match hers.... They finally discharged me and my daughter and I was really happy to be going home my mom didn't feel It was smart for me to be home with a newborn and a toddler all by myself so I stayed with her for a while....you know just until I could adapt to having 2 I was responsible for.



A few days later....



I was still in a lot of pain having to deliver my daughter by C-section due to her being breach they had no choice at that point.... And was suffering for it! Destiny seem to be coming along well she was eating a full 4oz bottle of formula already. Tarick enjoyed having a baby sister to play with he was so excited when he was around her...it was adorable.



My mother had some arrands to run earlier in the day but she returned pretty quickly. And I was glad she did I needed a break for a while don't get me wrong I loved being a mom but I was in so much pain and discomfort both physically and emotionally....

"Arian...are you still here?"

"Yes mama I'm in the living room"

"Good I was hoping you would be up moving around... You know its good to after a C-section"


"Hmm...that's what they say but I can't tell my stomach seems to feel worse when I move"

"Aww I hate seeing you in pain but it will get better sweetie"


"I hope you're right.... Because this sucks"said Arian.


After awhile of staying with my mom I packed me and my kids belongings up and headed home I might not have been ready just then but I knew sooner or later I would have to return to my everyday life mama couldn't save me from everything....definitely not a broken heart.


"Hello."

"Hi mama...how are you?"

"I'm good sweetie... How are you and my grandbabies?"


"We are adjusting pretty good I guess...um I was wondering if you could keep the kids for me while I go to work?"


"Sure don't be silly Arian, I told you anytime you need me I am here"

"Thanks"

"Hey what are mothers for?" Said Josephine


"I guess you're right...hey mama I have to go its time for Destiny to eat...I love you"

"I love you too"

"Bye"said Arian.



So I dropped the kids off at my moms house and I was headed for work it was my first day back since having destiny... And it felt good to be working again. Even though i missed my babies I knew I had to make a way and provide for me and them....


Later that night.....


On my way to pick up the kids. I got a phone call from a co-worker...

"Hello" I answered..

"Hello...Arian are you busy tonight?"

"Um...just spending time with my babies"

"Well do you think your mom could keep an eye on them a little bit longer?"


"I don't know...why?"


"I wanted you to go out with me my boyfriend is having a get together at his house....girl you need to get out and have fun...maybe it will help you forget Dajuan."


"Brianna I'm not Hung up on Dajuan anymore!"


"Will you promise to just think about it...you still have a little over 2 hours to decide"

"Okay I will think about it"said Arian.



Chapter 8 by blueday1223
Author's Notes:
Out goes drama in comes trouble....
Well I thought about going out with brianna and I decided to go with her I mean after all Destiny was 5 months old and my mom didn't mind spending time with her or Tarick. It had been so long since I went anywhere without kids....


As a matter of fact the last time I went out to have fun was my 18th birthday and when I got home Dajuan made me regret going laying a major guilt trip on me. But enough about Dajuan because this was a well needed outing just me and my homegirl....


"I'm glad that you came with me...you really need this Arian"


"That's why I agreed to come... Look I'm sorry I yelled at you over the phone earlier"

"It's cool you know we're good...friends for life girl"said Brianna


After a moment of scanning the room we spotted Brianna's boyfriend he saw us as well and walked up to us...

"Hey boo" he greeted Brianna with a kiss

"Ray...baby its someone I want you to meet"

"Ok..."

"Ray this is Arian...Arian this is my boyfriend Ray."


"Nice to finally meet you Arian...I have heard so many great things about you and you are very beautiful" said Ray.

"Aww...that's so sweet of you to say now I know why Brianna brags about you at work"



Raymond Warwick was a very attractive man he was about 6'2 medium build and the most dazzling smile on a man I have ever seen. I was really stoked for Bri and Ray.


Me and Brianna were there for nearly 3 hours and by that time I was really feeling the effects of the alcohol that I had been drinking. Talk about a mean blue motherfucker.... Well I had 4 of them!



Then I spotted trouble and his name was Xavier Hunter. He was tall and very sexy with the most kissable lips on a man ever!!....he also had man of steel type of physique that was so sexy to me....


"Hi, I'm Xavier...and you are?" he said kissing my hand...


"Um...I'm Arian"I managed to say...after losing my train of thought...


"Well Arian.....why don't I get you something to drink?"


"Okay that sounds good....um long island iced tea"

"Ok"he smiled



I could tell Xavier was an confident guy and didn't have any problems getting women's attention. But still I was really drawn to him and I didn't know why....I even told him about my kids we spent the whole night just laughing and talking he seem to really enjoy my company...or so I thought

"I've really enjoyed myself tonight"said Xavier.


."Me too....I haven't been out in a while"

"Understandable especially now that you are a mother"


"Yeah I dedicate most of my time to my babies"

"Sounds like you're a great mom"

"Well I try"said Arian.


"Hey you wanna get out of here and find somewhere to go thats more quiet than this place..."



Chapter 9 by blueday1223
We left and Xavier had taken me to his suite that he had reserved at the the double tree hotel it was nice and cozy he said that he was staying there until his place got exterminated.


"Wow Xavier...this is nice"


"Thanks you know you're looking very very sexy tonight....I mean I can't believe that you're single"

"You don't really mean that....do you?"


"Yes..I really do" he smiled deviously

"No man has ever really said that to me"


"Then I guess you won't mind this..." He kissed me softly.....


The kiss turned from softly to very passionate quickly in fact I felt sensations that haven't tingled in years. As he began to undress me after he undid my bra he laid me down on the bed and started to kiss my lips then down to the middle of my chest he stood up long enough to take off his pants and boxers. Exposing his rock hard 8 inch cock pre-cum already dripping from the tip of I couldn't help myself I began to suck on already hardening cock.

"Umm....that's it suck that Dick baby make me cum"


I increased the speed bobbing my head and plunging my hot and wet mouth on the head of his cock his hips moved to meet the movements of my head flicking my tounge on his slit at the tip of his Dick he stiffened up I knew it wasn't going to much longer so I stood up.

"Damn why are you teasing me I was ready to shoot this load down your throat!"

I took him and push him down on the bed and straddled him and I let him enter my hot and juicy pussy slowly....

"Ahhh....." I screamed out..

I was amazed I was able to take all of his length not to mention he was very well endowed in width. Moving up and down like a mad woman the feel of thrusting in me so forceful felt so good I moaned until I lost my voice!...


"Yes...fuck me fuck this tight pink pussy!"

"Yeah...you want this big black Dick don't you"

"Oh god....baby I'm bout to cum ahhhh...don't stop oh don't stop"

"Cum on that Dick that's it bitch...cum on that dick"


I climaxed first and seconds later so did he it was intense so hot and filled with excitement after collapsing on him I slowly removed his softening member from inside of me. And he got out of bed to put his clothes back on I began to do the same...

"Ok...that was great but I have a meeting tomorrow and...."

"I know...I get it I have to get home to my children anyway its cool"


"Good you understand...hey maybe we can get together again?"

"Yeah that sounds good...um I'll see you around?"

"Sure thing boo"said Xavier


Weeks had gone passed I still haven't heard anything from Xavier and at that point I felt ashamed....cheap used and abused I even called him no answer then I was convinced that it was just a one night stand it was the first one I've ever had. I mean it was not like me to do something that wild and careless.



While I was at work I started to experience some serious nausea and dizziness that was too severe to ignore... Suddenly I felt that oh so familiar urge to vomit. Litterally running to the restroom I barely made it to the toilet throwing up everything in my stomach...


When I was finally finished I rinsed my mouth and washed my face paying attention to my own reflection in the mirror telling myself what could be the problem?.... That's my fourth time today. Then it hit me!

"No I can't be....I can't be pregnant again could I?"



I began to panic so I told Brianna what I feared so she convinced me to take a pregnancy test...


"Bri...do you remember the guy I left with the night of the party?"

"Yeah....um Xavier right?"


"That's him...I think i am pregnant again and by him" said Arian.


"Wow...are you sure"


"No but I've been pregnant before and I know this feeling all too well"


"Ok...well I say get a pregnancy test...and that will answer all of you're questions"


Brianna and I got the pregnancy test once we found the right one we left CVS pharmacy and headed back to Brianna's apartment.



We arrived at her apartment she insisted that I take the test right then instead of waiting I was afraid of being pregnant again by some man I didn't even know and that was very scary... I didn't know much about Xavier at all or how he felt about having kids. But its my fault I'm taking blame for this I shoulda never had unprotected sex with him that night.


"Ok so...what's the result?"


"Wow its positive you're definitely pregnant!"

"Oh my god...I think I'm gonna be sick"


When I tried to contact Xavier I discovered that he had changed his number and that "Hunter" wasn't even his real last name I had no real information on him. Totally lost and upset were the emotions I was struggling with one thing was clear abortion was NOT an option.


The first person I called and broke the news to was my mom she didn't judge me for it but she didn't approve of the circumstances surrounding the situation but nonetheless she was supportive as always.


"Mama what am I gonna do...I already have 2 that I'm taking care of alone now another one"

"Sweetie I know it seems bad now but its going to get better...I know you don't see it now but you will"


"I can forget about love for sure now with 2 and one on the way!"


"I still have faith that there is a great man just waiting for his chance with you...look at you Arian you're beautiful smart and any man would be lucky to have you in his life."


"Thanks...but why can't I see it"


"You will one day...you're just scared right now"


"Mama thanks for supporting me...I love you very much" said Arian.

"Oh baby I love you too...and all of my grandbabies" said Josephine

Chapter 10 by blueday1223
6 months went passed and now I was visibly pregnant and to my delight it was pleasant pregnancy really no problems I was able to adapt to everyday life again.... Even though Xavier was denying that he was the father of this baby I couldn't focus on that because my daughter was turning 1 and she had a blast at her birthday party. My mom really did a great job with arranging everything....

"Blow out the candle baby..."

"Mommy"said Destiny.

"Come on I'll help you sweetheart...1,2,3"


As Destiny blew out her candle she smiled and took a piece of cake in her hand and smashed it in her mouth then took more in her hands and smashed it in her brother's mouth this time. Normally I might have gotten mad but it was the sweetest thing I've seen in a really long time.


Later that night....


Tarick was laying with me on my bed and then he asked me the painful question....


"Mommy...were my daddy?"

"I wish I knew sweetie... But he is happy wherever he may be."

"Why my daddy don't love me?"


"I'm sure he does love you. Just in his own weird way"

"Okay mommy"

The next morning...... I made a run to the grocery store to grab some orange juice and eggs among other items...when I was approached by a very handsome man with a really interesting look to him he had tattoos and piercings with short brown hair with neatly trimmed sideburns and a matching goatee. He stood about 5'10 and was slim built with the sexiest brown eyes and long eyelashes I have ever seen and the most sensual and seductive smile I have ever encountered.

"Excuse me" Arian said after bumping into him.
"No excuse me...I'm sorry "

"It's fine...don't worry about it"


"You look really beautiful today, when are you due?"

"Thank you and november"


"Oh ok... That's cool are you excited?"

"Yes I am...I wasn't at first but I am now"


"Thats great...I'm Alex by the way, and you are?"

"Arian, its nice to meet you Alex"


"Oh believe me the pleasure is all mine... So do you shop here often?"


"Yep its pretty much the only market close by where I live" said Arian.

"Oh ok... Well I'll let you get back to you're husband he's probably worried sick about you by now" said Alex.


Arian laughed. "That's funny me... Married I wish"

"Well boyfriend?"

"Ha, try again"


"You're single?"



"Yes...unfortunately I am"


"Me too... Its not a very good feeling either"

"Tell me about it"


Before I knew it I was in front of the line. When I realized I didn't have enough money to pay for my groceries...

"Ugh, this is so embarrassing I can't believe this"


"What's the problem?"Alex said to the cashier

"Um its no problem...I just have to put back some items that's all"

"Why?...do you need all of it?"

"Yes but I don't have enough to cover it"


"That's ok... Hey can you put her stuff and mine on one bill?"

"I can't accept that, but thanks anyway.."

"No its fine, I got it... Trust me" Alex said to Arian.


This man was so dreamy. In every way possible he was nice respectful and fine as hell!... I never thought I would be saying that about another man but he was just my type I didn't know much about him but but I felt that he was a genuine honest and loving soul that I wanted to know better little did I know he felt the same way...


"Hey, slow down... Um I was wondering would it be too much if I asked for your number. I would love to call you sometime or I can give you my number if you like?..."

Arian blushed. "Sure, you can have mine... Are you ready?"said Arian.


"Yeah, what is it?"


"It's 313-978-6608"

"Is it cool if I call you in about an hour?"


"Yeah that's good for me I'll be waiting"


"Do you have a ride home?... if not I can take you home. Its no bother really"



***** "Thanks I really appreciate this...."

"It's cool. So is this you're first child?

"Um... No its actually my third"

"Oh ok, kids are a true blessing and I can't wait until I have one"


"Oh you don't have any kids?"

"Nope...I wish I did though".


Chapter 11 by blueday1223
"Well just keep the faith somebody will come along that would love to have a child with you..."


"Maybe you're right..I hope I'm a good dad" said Alex


"I'm sure you will be fine..."



So we arrived at my home and I couldn't have been happier that I got a ride home being 7 months pregnant....let's just say carrying bags had gotten more difficult. Good thing Alex was a gentleman and carried my bags and took them inside for me. There was something about that man that made me feel comfortable and safe and this was only within the first thirty minutes of me knowing him but I'm glad that I met him...


"Okay...that's everything"said Alex


"Thank you"


"It was no problem at all...really"


"How can repay you ....there has to be something?"said Arian..


"Well....there is just one thing.."he said smiling at her..

"Just name it..."said Arian.


"Ok...you have to promise me that you will answer when I call you in a half hour..."

"Ok...done"said Arian.


So at exactly a half an hour later.....


"Hello," said Arian.


"Hello, may I speak with Arian..."said Alex


"This is she...."already knowing that it was Alex.


"Um...are you busy...I didn't disturb you from anything did I?."said Alex..


"No not at all....I was just laying down I just put my kids to bed"

"Oh...so I have you to myself for a while then..." Alex said smilingly.


"Yes I guess you could say that..."said Arian.


"Then I'm the lucky one. feel free to ask me anything... I'm pretty much an open book."


Oh my god this was what I had been waiting on. A man who was willing to let me in someone I could really get to know it felt amazing to finally meet someone so honest and sweet... I have a great feeling about this one.


"Okay... Well what's your full name?"


"Alexander James McLean... what's yours?"


"Arian Lauryn Jones"

"Beautiful name."said Alex.


"Thanks, um how old are you?"


"Twenty-five... you?"


"I am twenty-three. so why are you single..."said Arian.


"Honestly I don't know I guess I just haven't found the right woman...but when I do Im gonna do everything I can to make her happy and to treat her like a queen."


"Wow. It sounds like you are a total sweetheart..."she said smiling


"I'm a good guy... Just need to find my better half, I wanna be married before I am thirty."

"Me too"said Arian.

"So tell me why are you single?.."Alex said smiling to himself...


"Well... I happen to believe that love has given up on me...I mean I was with my kids father for nearly 6 years and he just left me and them...and the man I am pregnant by now I don't even know who he really is the name he gave me is not his real name"

"Well that's not good...its their loss baby.."


"My mom says the same thing. she thinks the right man is just "waiting on me"..."


"Sounds like a smart lady... I think you should listen to her more..."


"I think I'm just looking in all the wrong places"said Arian.


"Could be... Maybe that's my problem also"


We talked more throughout the night about different things such as dreams goals and what we are both looking for in a potential partner we also share the same interest in getting married, and raising a family.




After the great conversation Alex and I shared he asked me out on a date and I accepted his offer. Alex was everything I ever wanted a great listener caring loyal honest a true gentleman... He also was a family man even though he didn't have children of own yet. It was just Thursday and I was already looking forward to Saturday night...oh wait I gotta find a babysitter!....



"Hey baby... How are you today?"

"I'm great, and you?"


"I'm better now I'm talking to you."said Alex.


"Aww... that's sweet"


"Sweet but very true... So what's up baby?"Alex asked...



"Listen about saturday night... I don't have a babysitter an...."


"Hey don't worry." alex interrupted. "I will just find something that the 4 of us can do it will be fun. Trust me sweetie"



Chapter 12 by blueday1223
Saturday night.....



Alex arrived at 7:30 he was definitely a man of his word he said 7:30-8:00 at the latest alex was dressed well wearing a white v-neck tee with black jeans and a black cargo style jacket he was also well groomed his sideburns and goatee were very neat and beautifully sculpted.


The doorbell rang.....


"Hey baby, are you ready to go?."


"I was just finishing up... Can you give me a minute?"


"Yeah take your time baby. I'll be here"said Alex smiling..


"Ok thanks, make yourself at home...I know its not much but its all I have"said Arian.



"It's good enough for me. Don't worry...I'm just happy to be going out with you honey."



I didn't have a response at that moment I was at a loss for words. I mean could it really be... Finally my prince charming has come to sweep me off my feet or is he just looking to satisfy his needs. I had no explanation on why it felt so good to be around him but I was determined to find out.





"Okay we're ready..."said Arian.


"Damn baby....you look great....oh and who might this be?"Alex asked.while looking at the children in front of him....



"Well this is Tarick and Destiny....my children and thank you...you look really nice too."



"I'm glad you think so....hello how are you guys?."said Alex


"Good."said both Destiny and Tarick.


"That's good to know...hey are you guys ready to go...it'll be fun I promise."said Alex. Smiling at the two children.



"Yeah.."said Tarick

Destiny nodded" in agreement


"Alright....shall we?"Alex said to Arian...



Alex, Destiny, Tarick, and I left my apartment and were headed out to enjoy the night just the 4 of us. Alex took us to "Dave&Buster's" It was my first time going there but I really enjoyed it. He had really been so sweet and attentive to me and my kids and was going the extra mile to make sure he was catering to my needs that night.... This man was applying for the job of becoming my new leading man. And he was the top prospect in my opinion it was his job to lose.... From the looks of it he was a hard and dedicated worker as I watch how he interacted with my children it almost brought tears to my eyes. My kids loved him! I mean he is natural when it comes to kids I can tell he would be a great father when he becomes one.... Where was Alex at oh about 7 years ago....



Later that night.....


"Thanks for going out with me tonight....and for trusting me enough to meet your children...they are great kids I really hope I can take yall out again."said Alex.



"No...thank you for taking us out...and for being so sweet to us...I haven't had this much fun in years!."Arian said smiling


"I would love to show you and your kids a good time next weekend......that's if you're comfortable with that baby."


"Yes....um I would love too."said Arian.


"Mommy..I'm sleepy"said the little boy


"Looks like someone's ready for bed.."said Alex


"Yeah...I better get him tucked in..."

"Uh...do you want me to help you?"Alex said


"Are you sure you don't mind?"


"Not at all baby....here I got him...just lead the way" said Alex.


"Right this way...down the hall to the left"Arian said


"Okay....goodnight little man...sleep tight"Alex said then leaving the room...


Alex helped me put the kids to bed he was a huge help and I really did appreciate his help. I had never really had a man willingly help me with anything it was refreshing to be getting that from alex. I had.no doubt in my mind Alex was different from other guys from the way he carried himself to the way he would talk to me. He was a real sweetie although I couldn't understand what he seen in me. I mean here i was pregnant and with 2 kids already here and enough baggage for two lifetimes but yet I was his sole interest it seemed. I wasn't complaining not by a longshot.....
******



The phone rang.....

"Hello.."Arian answered still sleepy...


"Hey... I'm sorry did I wake you?"


"No, Its fine... Is everything alright?"Arian asked


"Yeah everything's great baby, I just wanted to hear you're voice ....I'm on my way to work and I just wanted to say hi"said Alex.



"Really?"


"Yeah, really baby... I love talking to you actually I enjoy any and everything I do with you, in fact I was wondering if I could come over tonight and just kinda lay back and chill with you and the kids...I could order a pizza too....if you want"said Alex.



"Um, that sounds fun we could watch some movies too"


"Sure whatever you want baby."Alex said smiling over the phone


"Cool. Its a date" said Arian.


"I'll see you after work..."


"Bye bye"

"Bye baby..." Alex said before hanging up.




Chapter 13 by blueday1223
It had been a very tiresome day for me and my kids. Not to mention having to work today but I got off pretty early so it wasn't that bad. Anyways I got the kids from my mom's house and then drove home. I had to hurry because I was expecting Alexander....



*****


After I got home there was really nothing for me to do. But to wait for Alex to show up.


A knock on the door....



"Hi, baby, wow you look incredibly sexy tonight!....um these are for you"said Alex. While holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Aww... You really didn't have to get me flowers" Arian said smelling the bouquet of white roses.


"I know but I wanted too, you're worth it Arian"


**


Alex decided to find a movie to watch. Something suitable for Destiny and Tarick to watch also. Finally he decided on finding nemo it was kid friendly so ...why not right.



"Yay"

"Cool!"said Tarick and Destiny enjoying the movie.....


The kids were loving movie night with Alex and so was I. He was so nice to them and to me also this man made all of my stress fade away anytime he was around he made me feel like everything was okay even when it wasn't, one of the many things I loved about him was how caring and sensitive he was when it came to me. At times Alex would call just to talk to me about my problems he would say..."I wanna be the one to make you smile baby." And I truly believed him....



"Hey are you hungry?... Because I'm starving baby." Alex asked Arian...

"Yes. So am I honey."said Arian. Smiling at Alex.


"Okay, I think its time for the pizza!... Do you think the kids are ready to eat beautiful?"


"I'm sure they are."said Arian. "and beautiful?...um that's sweet but I don't see it."



"You are very beautiful and I am a very lucky man to be in your presence."


So Alexander left the duties of ordering the pizza to me, and I did just that ordering a sausage, pepperoni ,mushroom pizza for us. After we ate Alex had been talking about his day at work I was already feeling myself fall for him but was it too soon?....


Tarick and Destiny finished their food and were nice and full I got Them ready for bed. Alexander helped me get them into bed and waited on the couch until I returned from my kids room.


***



"They go down ok baby?"Alex said as he took arian's legs and feet and placed them on his lap.


"Hmmm... Yeah they did."Arian said enjoying the massage Alex was giving her.

"Does that feel good baby?... I know that you need this and its my pleasure giving it to you."



"Ooh... That feels so good."said Arian


"Yeah?... Well you just let me know when you need it and I will do it....i wanna make you happy I'm here for you baby"


I couldn't believe what I was hearing. this was the man of my dreams right here...right now in front of me I know that its soon but I think maybe he is the one. I was really attracted to Alex in every way but most it was probably his voice Alexander had the sexiest raspy voice I've ever heard he had the kind of voice that could make you melt.

"Arian, baby are you woke?"


"Mmm....yes is there something wrong Alex?"


"No, no...not at all beautiful."alex said. Smilingly

"Are you sure?" Arian asked. Still wondering why alex was staring at her.


"Can I tell you something baby?"


"Yes..."



Alex prepared himself for what he had to say. "listen baby, the last couple of weeks have been great hell I think its been some of the best weeks of my entire life. Arian I...I love you. I am completely in love with you baby, and I want you to be with me, I wanna make you and the kids happy in any way that I can. If you'll have me?"






Chapter 14 by blueday1223


I was completely frozen. At a total loss for words I knew those were words that I have been waiting to hear from a man but I still couldn't wrap my head around everything that has happened in the last couple of weeks. I was on cloud nine when Alex was with me and the kids. But when he had to leave I felt sad I was really falling hard for Alex.....


**


"Baby, are you ok?" Alex asked Arian.



"Um...Ye..yeah I... I mean why would you say that?"Arian said to Alex. The nervousness written on her face


"Because you still haven't answered my question?..."


"Oh...I'm sorry but....are you sure I'm what you want?"said Arian.


"What! are you kidding? I've never been so sure of anything in my life...I want you and the kids more than anything in this world baby...I mean look at you! You're sexy, smart, beautiful, and a great mom I would be thrilled to be with you. I know that you and your babies deserve to be happy...I wanna be the one to make you and the kids happy."Alex said seriously.



Alex caressed my cheek with his hand. Gazing into my eyes with his beautiful brown eyes that made me so weak in the knees.


"I know you have trust issues but just let me show you that I care for you, sweetie I promise I won't hurt you."said Alex


"I believe you Alex its just that I wanna be sure about us...don't get me wrong I have very strong feelings for you. It's actually scary how fast I've developed them for you." said Arian. Looking into Alex's eyes.



"Then give into what you feel... You can trust me!. The last thing I would ever wanna do is hurt you or Tarick and Destiny...because that would hurt me I really do love you Arian."


"I love you too Alex, I just don't want to be let down in the end... Im having another baby in two months I don't want to make you feel tied down or obligated."

"Come here baby, Im gonna be here for you and the kids. Nothing would make me happier and i knew you were pregnant when I met you in that market so obviously it didn't bother me."Alex said smiling.




Alex held me in his arms and reassured me of his feelings. And that me having kids from previous relationships wasn't a problem. I was still struggling with my feelings about the situation...Alex could have any woman he wanted and he picked me?...it blows my mind every single time I think about it.

***


"I don't want this night to end..just in case its a dream"Arian said as she was laying in Alex's arms.


Alex said smilingly. "It's no dream baby... I'm really here pinch me if you want!"


"Don't tempt me."Arian said laughing at Alex's comment.


"Whatever makes you happy...I'm all for it."said Alex


"Aww...that's so sweet babe."Arian said


"You know...I can..spend...the...night with you...if you like?"Alex said in between kisses he put on her neck.


Arian moaned. "Mmm...I would love that but only on one condition..."


Alex continued to leave a trail of kisses from her neck to her shoulder.


"Anything!...you just name it baby."Alex said


Arian had difficulty speaking due to how Alex was kissing her finding very sensitive areas on her body.


"I...I..um..ooh shit baby..do you think you could resume that massage you were giving me earlier?.."


"Sure, anything you want baby."


****


Fuck!... What was he doing to me?.... I feel a joy I haven't felt in a long time. He really loved catering to me and I loved being catered to this was too good to be true or was it?... I've waited my whole life for alexander. Now he is here and I plan on keeping him for good.



****


"Mmm.... That's it baby.... Lay on your side for me" Alex said to Arian while giving her a full body massage.


"Oh Alex, that feels amazing."


"Good...I want you to enjoy this..."


"Thank you. I really needed this massage."

Alex was laying behind me rubbing my belly.



Alex said to Arian whispering in her ear.. "I love you baby."


That made me melt hearing the deep low tone in Alex's voice. He could make anything sound sexy I was getting um....very turned on just listening to his voice soothe me!. Alexander made me feel like I was the only woman in the world. At last I found my king.



Chapter 15 by blueday1223
****


Alex spent the night with me and was so kind and gentle to me and I really loved that quality about him. He had rubbed me down throughout the night. He also checked on the kids as they slept through the night.... Can you believe that Alex never once asked about having sex with me he was being patient about that subject. And that made me happy because I knew his feelings were deeper for me than I had initially thought... Nothing could beat this feeling I was feeling for him over the course of three weeks Alexander has made me the happiest woman in the universe.



The next morning....


The sun crept in the window shining on Alex and I and I have to admit waking up to see Alex laying next to me felt like heaven! I tried to escape from Alex's arms without waking him...when I began to move Alex stirred in his sleep.....


"Mmm... Baby don't go please just lay here with me for awhile."

Arian kissed Alex's lips softly "I'm not going anywhere far...just need to use the bathroom. I have to tinkle!."Arian said smiling at her boyfriend.


"Hurry back Alex said his voice even raspier when he first wakes up. "I'm getting lonely laying without you."


"Poor baby, I promise not to keep you waiting." Arian said playfully and disappeared into the bathroom.



Moments later....


Arian returned to her side of the bed. Only to feel Alex wrap his strong arms around her protruding belly sending chills through her spine. She loved how Alex's touch could do those type of things to her.


"I got you now, and I'm never letting you go." Alex said only half-jokingly.

"I don't want you too."


Alex and Arian's eyes met and Alex's lips brushed hers with such passion and pure tenderness and affection. It was enough love in that kiss to move mountains! When Arian came down from her high she stopped Alex as he began to move down to her neck and then nibbling on her ears.. that was definitely her"spot" he continued to trail kisses to the crook of her neck to the top of her shoulders. Alex positioned himself between arian's legs laying over her...

"Damn you are so sexy, I could stay like this forever."Arian said

"We could, if you want?..." Alex said to his girlfriend.
"I am gonna be so good to you and the kids!"


"I wanna be good to you also." Arian exclaimed


"Then just give me a chance baby. Let me take care of you i make more than enough money for the four... well five of us!" Alex said smilingly


"No alex, I can't I don't want you to feel that I am taking advantage of you I can't ask you to spend your money on us."


"You're not asking me, I'm offering!"


"You know what I mean!"


"Yes, I do but you don't have to feel that way, Baby my love for you is real. You don't ever have to doubt that' Alex said still holding Arian tightly in his arms. "I'm here for you and the kids I took on the job of being you're man. And that's just what I plan to do. It bothers me to see you come in from work. You're 7 months pregnant you don't need to be working."


"Well considering I don't get any help from their dad I gotta make sure that I can provide for them my kids and I have no one else to depend on."said Arian.



"That's why you..have...a...strong man..now Alex said in between kisses. I wanna help you in every way that I can sweetie."


"My kids are my problem...I got myself into this situation I have to find a way out of it."



"It's not your fault baby, you can't blame yourself for why their father doesn't want to step up and be a man!"


Alex was doing and saying all the right things!!! Maybe I am wrong for taking my frustrations out on him when he's just trying to be good to me. But I'm not used to any man being "good" to me genuinely caring about me and my kids. He did have a point I was very tired of working and being 7 months pregnant... Something had to give but I really felt uneasy about letting Alex take on such a burden.


**** "Just letting you know I'm not happy about not working."


"I know baby, but I just don't feel that its smart to be on your feet so much...you are ready to pop soon!."


"Yeah but I have been through this before you came along." said Arian looking at Alex

"Listen I know you're scared. But I love you and I'm going to take good care of you and the kids don't worry you'll be fine"Alex said to his worried girlfriend. "I don't want you stressing over anything Arian!. You leave that to me."


"Okay, I will try."

"That's all I ask, and thank you."


"For what?"Arian said looking confused...


"For giving me you. And these kids. I love you baby."Alex said before kissing arian."I'll see you later."


Alexander left for work while I stayed home with Tarick and Destiny and for the first time in over 6 years. I was at home with nothing to do but it did feel good to just relax!! On countdown until Alexander comes home.




*****

Suddenly I hear keys jingling at the door... Yes I gave Alexander his own set of keys to my apartment. He got the door unlocked and walked in to see me sitting on the sofa. With Destiny laying in my arms..


"Hi," Alex greeted me with a kiss "Mmm. How was your day baby?"


"Oh it was....quiet."said Arian..


"Well better quiet than chaotic."


"I guess so. Anything exciting happen with you today?"


"No, sorry baby can't say that it did.."said Alex.



"It's ok...I better I get used to being at home more...I gotta admit it felt good to be with my kids today."


"Yeah...so are you ready to admit I was right?" Alex said smiling at the love of his life.


Arian laughed at Alex's comment "Not just yet baby."


Alex sat next to me and played with Destiny for hours until she fell asleep. He took her into her room in tucked her in bed. Then he noticed that Tarick wasn't home....


"Baby, where is Tarick?"

"He's with my mom for tonight."Arian informed alex.


"Ok...that's cool that he is spending time with his grandma."


"Yeah... She adores her grandchildren."


"Well maybe...we can make her some more grandkids. That's up to you baby." Alex said as he took Arian's lips onto his own. Very gently at first then using more aggression..


Arian began to straddle him while he was sitting on the couch. Kissing him with such fire and passion she wanted to show Alex just how much she truly did love him. Alex deepened his kisses while pulling her closer to him by wrapping his arms around her waist gripping it very tightly. Arian "gasped" at the feeling of Alex's tight hold she began to grind on Alex as she was still straddling his lap Alex broke the kiss to gaze into Arian's eyes and to take in the sensations he started to feel as his cock was beginning to harden and he kicked his head back as he could feel her warmth from her already soaking wet pussy through her pants. This was really making him very aroused and ready to ravish her! He started lifting his hips to drive his erection closer to her Arian was losing all control and composure so was Alex. Kissing her lips then gently biting on her earlobe and moving down her neck to her shoulders then finally the middle of her chest before moving to her nipples nibbling on them ever so slightly making them swollen and puffy hard buds. Due to Arian being pregnant breastmilk 8 to drain from her nipples into Alex's mouth but that didn't stop him all the while Arian's hand caressing the back of Alex's head running her fingers through his short dark brown hair... Alex started taking in her plumped body but she looked perfect to him..

Arian began to cover her body..."No, don't!... Don't cover up your body baby....you're perfect to me I love your body the way it is."Alex said to Arian.



"I've put on weight. I don't feel sexy."


"You're pregnant baby...that's a very beautiful thing, I happen to think youre very sexy!"



"I love you so much."


"I love you too baby, Damn its good to be home."


*****

Chapter 16 by blueday1223



****


Later that night....


Alexander and I were laying in bed talking about our future. He expressed to me that he wanted children of his own down the road and I told him that I wanted to be married the next time I get pregnant he agreed that it was a good idea. He also wanted to get married and made it clear that he wanted me as his wife.



"Baby, have you thought about names for the baby?"Alex asked.


Arian answered.. "well I have a few in mind... I like Terron Daunte or Brendan Avieon. What do you think?"


"I think we should name him after me!..just kidding"he laughed. "But to be honest I like both names.... I think they are pretty cool names"


"Really?"


"Yeah, even though if we had met oh maybe a year ago he would have been my son and definitely my namesake!."

"I think so too... We would have a little A.J. running around"Arian said smiling at Alex.


"Well that could happen"Alex said to his girlfriend while rubbing her swollen belly. "I have no doubt in my mind that you're gonna be the mother of my children one day"

"For now let's just focus on this pregnancy....and maybe later down the road we can practice making another" arian said kissing Alex's chest and resting her head on his shoulder.


"Sounds good baby."


********



Knock on the door....


Arian tried to get out of bed to get the door when she was stopped...

"I'll get it.... You just relax baby."Alex said as he got out of bed to answer the door. Alex thought to himself.. "Man this better be good!"


Alex looked through the peephole to see a man standing on the other side of the door. He opened the door and he asked the man...

"Hello, can I help you with something?"

"Maybe you can.. " Dajuan answered sarcastically. "Where is Arian?"

"Who are you..?... And what do you want with Arian."Alex asked not knowing who he was.


"I'm her first love and the father of her two kids!." Dajuan exclaimed


"So you're the sorry excuse for a man that left her and the kids and allowed me to luck up and have a chance to love her and those beautiful kids...oh why didn't you say so?."Alexander said smilingly.


"I need to speak with Arian!."Dajuan said angrily.

"Dajuan!... What are you doing here... And what is going on?" Arian asked as she stood near the bedroom door shocked to see Dajuan.

"N...nothing baby why don't you lay down and relax. I can handle this."

"I'm okay I have to deal with him sooner or later"

"Are you sure?... You don't have to talk to him I will tell him to leave!."


"Yes I'm sure... Thank you anyway."

"Ok, but I'm gonna stay right here by your side."

"Good I need you're support right now honey."Arian said.



"Why are you calling my house upsetting Veronica. Arian?"Dajuan said angrily.

"Wait a minute.. just where do you get off talking to her like that!"Alex said furiously.

"I talk to her any fucking way I want!"

"STOP!!" Arian yelled at Dajuan and Alex "look dajuan....just say what brings you over here."

"Well its not you or those damn kids. rest your little head sweetie.. I don't want you or those ugly ass monsters so this lame over here can have you!"

"How could you say that about your kids?.."Arian said with tears threatening to fall.


"Baby, I swear you better put this son of a bitch out before I do!."Alex exclaimed angrily.


"Alex please don't yell you're gonna scare Destiny" who was sleeping right down the hall.

"I forgot she was here...I'm sorry baby but I can't stand for him disrespecting you!."

"Now the only thing I want from you arian is for you to stop contacting me about whatever it is that you call for... It's starting to piss my wife off!. I'm only gonna tell you once so listen up...don't ever call me again!"Dajuan said.

"Fine if that's how you want it ...but let me tell you this. You're gonna be the one who will live to regret turning your back on your kids!." Arian said to Dajuan.


Dajuan stormed out of Arian's apartment slamming her door with such rage. The door fell of the hinges. Waking Destiny causing her to cry out for her mother.

"Mommy, mommy"

"I'm right here sweetie."Arian said trying to comfort her daughter.

"Listen, why don't you go lay down with Destiny while I fix the door...I'll be there as soon as I'm done ok baby."Alex said as began fixing the door.

"Ok,"

"Arian!."Alex called.

"Yes,"

"I love you and the kids. You know that right?."

"Of course...I love you too."


******

Alex managed to fix the door and it was like nothing ever happened to it. He turned off the lights that were on throughout the apartment and returned to Arian's bedroom to see Arian comforting Destiny while she was laying in bed watching cartoons. Alexander proceeded to lay on his side of the bed and snuggled closely to Arian from behind. He wrapped his arm around his girlfriend reassuring her that everything would be okay..


"Everything will be ok... Baby I'm not going anywhere I love you!."Alex whispered in Arian's ear in a low rasped tone.


Alex noticed that Destiny was sleeping. He turned the tv off and grabbed the little girl out of Arian's bed and carried her to her room and laid her down to bed. Kissing her on her cheek before leaving her room looking back at Destiny saying....

"Goodnight sweetie, you and Tarick have me now...I love you."Alex said while turning her night light on. Alex returned down the hall to Arian's room she was laying down resting her head on the pillows on her bed. Alex walked in the room closing the door behind him he took his shirt and pants off leaving his boxer-briefs and tank top on. Moving the covers back and crawling in bed positioning himself on top of Arian kissing her very gently starting from her full plump soft pillow-like lips to her neck. Just as he started nibbling on her earlobe he could feel himself becoming aroused as his huge throbbing penis grew and strained against the fabric of his underwear Arian could feel his "attraction" to her as she was massaging and caressing his massive member. Feeling very hot herself she knew if she didn't stop Alexander now there would be no turning back..

****


"Mmm...sweetie...oh..ahh..yes baby....that feels so good...fuck!."

"You like when I kiss you there?." Alex said. Smiling at her knowing she liked what he was doing to her.


"Ye..yeah...ooh...A...Alex we better stop..I don't know how much..more I can take!."


"Okay, whatever you want baby... Uh I don't wanna rush you into anything...if you're not ready to go there then we won't!."

"Jesus! You don't know how hard it is to resist you."Arian said to her boyfriend.


"Oh...I think I have some idea."Alex mumbled under his breath.


"Did you say something babe?"

"Huh, um...no I didn't say anything baby."


Alex laid in bed with Arian in his arms caressing her arm and kissing the top of her forehead he was on cloud 9 just being next to her. He didn't need to have sex with her to be satisfied. Although he did want to make love to Arian and longed to be inside of her but he wanted her to be completely ready and comfortable with him. He wanted her heart and trust first...

"Baby,"

"Yes,"Arian said while laying on Alex's chest.

"Is something wrong?"Alexander asked.


"How do you do that?....just read my mind like that."

"It's a gift."Alex said smilingly.


"Well I'm just thinking about everything that Dajuan said....I just can't believe he could say those things about his flesh and blood!."Arian said angrily.


"Don't worry about him... Baby its his loss. I'm happy I found you and those precious babies, and I can promise I'm gonna do my best to keep you!."

"I know he is in love with Veronica. But its Fucked up that he is treating Tarick and Destiny like this, they don't deserve it!."


"I agree with you sweetie. What can I do to make it better? You just name it!"

"Just hold me. Please don't let me go."


"I won't, I promise baby."


************












Chapter 17 by blueday1223
Alex held Arian in his arms all night as she laid against his chest she fell asleep listening to his heartbeat. The two of them were so in love with one another that it was insane and after just one month of knowing each other. Alex was willing to share his life with Arian and the kids. He became the sole provider taking on the role of daddy to Destiny and Tarick. In his eyes but he still had to make sure Arian was ok with that.


The next morning.....


Alex was awakened by the feeling of little hands beating his chest. He look up to find Destiny was on top of him. He smiled at the little girl taking her in his arms. Before saying...


"Hey, Goodmorning sleepyhead."Alex said to Destiny while tickling her.


The little girl began to laugh hysterically. As Alex continued to tickle her belly. Arian watch the two of them interact with each other. It made her heart skip a beat just seeing her daughter so happy tugged at her heartstrings. And then she overheard Alex talking to her daughter....


"I really love you...and your brother very much. I'm always gonna be here for you both!"

"I wove u"Destiny said to the man she looked at as a father.

"Aww... You're too cute. I wish you were my daughter!."Alex said thinking out loud.


Arian heard everything and a single tear ran down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away. Before entering her bedroom to greet Alexander.



"Hi, she greeted Alex with a passionate yet sweet kiss. Good morning babe"


"Goodmorning beautiful. Hey if that's how you're going to greet me every morning. I think I will spend the night with you every night!."Alex said smilingly.


"I could live with that."


Alex laughed at Arian's comment. "I am the happiest man in the world right now. Because I have the two most beautiful girls in the whole world right next to me. What more could a man ask for."


"Mmm...is that right?."


"Yes baby, it is."


"I plan on making you happy for a very long time. I love you."Arian said


"I love you too baby, I would love to stay here and spend time with you and Destiny. But I gotta get ready for work...I don't wanna be late."


"I know, you should get ready now!."

"I think you're right."


Alex removed Destiny from his lap and got out of bed to get ready for work. He disappeared into the bathroom to take a shower. Soon he returned from the bathroom and walked down the hall to join Arian and Destiny. As they sat in the kitchen to enjoy their breakfast. Alex grabbed a bite to eat and left for work. But not before giving Arian a loving kiss on her lips. Which he loved so much.. and kissing Destiny on her forehead.


Later that day.....


Arian thought to herself "now what to do?" as Alex was at work. And Destiny was watching cartoons.


That's when Arian decided to call her bestfriend Brianna.


"Hello,"Brianna answered.

"Hey, what's up girl."Arian greeted Brianna

"Oh hey girl. Long time no hear or see! How is everything?"

"Things couldn't be better with Alex. I am so lucky to have met him. I think I'm in love!"

"Wow, that's great! It's about time you found yourself a good man."Brianna said.

"Yeah I know. Not only is he good to me but he is amazing with Tarick and Destiny. I couldn't ask for a better man!"

"Well I'm elated for you. And him you deserve it Ari."


"Thanks, listen I have to go I'll talk to you later."

"Ok, bye"

"Bye" Arian said to Brianna.


Arian hung up the phone and sat back on her sofa. Reflecting on the last month and everything that's changed in her life since she's met Alex. And also how her mother was right all along. It seemed like Alex had been waiting for her almost as if he was made for her. She felt like she could get through anything with Alexander. And was determined to make Alex happy and to make sure her children were happy too.


******


It was almost time for Alexander to come home. And I couldn't wait until he did I decided to get dinner started. By the time Alex got home it would be ready I didn't mind cooking and plus Alex was the type of man who deserved it. I knew he would appreciate it unlike Dajuan. Alex took a liking to things like that. And that's why I didn't mind treating him like a king because I knew when my man got home he was gonna show me just how much he loves me.


"Baby, I'm home." Alex said enjoying the aroma coming from the kitchen where he found Arian. "Something smells great. What did I do to become so lucky. You're beautiful and a wonderful cook. I'm never going anywhere. That's for damn sure!"


"Ooh..I love when you flatter me."Arian said


"It's plenty more to come baby."


"I made baked pork chops mac&cheese collard greens and homemade buttermilk biscuits. I hope you enjoy it."

"Oh, trust me baby that's perfect." Alex said while licking his lips.

"Good." Arian said laughing at her boyfriend.


"Do you want anything for dessert?"


"Yeah. You!" Alex said in that sexy low raspy tone he uses to drive Arian wild.

"You know you shouldn't be talking like that. I'm a bigger piece of cake than I think you can eat!"


Alex laughed. "Mmm..well can I try?"

"It's depends...I might let you if you're good."


"I like the sound of that!" Alex said before wrapping his arms around Arian and lowering his head to kiss his girlfriend.


Arian gripped the back of Alex's head caressing the nape of his neck and running her fingers through his freshly cut hair and passionately kissing his lips. Finally Alex picked Arian up and sat her on the kitchen counter. She wrapped her legs around his waist and grabbing his ears. And beginning to nibble on them licking the top of his ears and biting on his bottom lip. Alex held Arian as close as possible. Attacking her tounge with his own. Standing in front of her he broke the kiss and gazed into her eyes before resting his head in the crook if her neck. She wrapped her arms around his neck. As he was simply enjoying the feel of her body touching his. She reached for his throbbing painfully hard cock. She massaged him through his pants causing Alex's body to twitch. That's when Alex asked her... "You like how "he" feels baby?" She answered. "Mmm, yes I love way "he" feels. He's so big." Alex smiled at her answer and responded. "Go ahead and touch "him" as much as you want!.. its yours baby." Arian becoming even more aroused as Alex tightened his grip on her and driving her crazy with the kisses on her neck. His mustache and goatee tickling her collarbone ever so slightly. He continued to leave a trail of gentle kisses along her collarbone to the middle of her neck then back up to her earlobe biting on them causing Arian to "gasp" at the feeling of alex's wet and warm tounge on her earlobe. He moved back to Arian's neck and began to suck and lick the most sensitive part of her neck. Leaving a passion mark on it. Then suddenly they were interrupted by a knock at the door....



End Notes:
Please leave your comments!
Chapter 18 by blueday1223


"Oh, great what now."Arian said.

Alex said laughingly. "It's ok... It could be important."

"I guess."

"Don't worry baby. We will finish this later!" Alex promised Arian. "I'll get the door." Alex said while trying to conceal his raging hard-on.


Alex then answered the door to see an short medium build woman standing next to Tarick. He had a idea who the older lady was. And began to get embarrassed as he stood at the door with no shirt on exposing his tanned and toned torso.


"Alexander, baby who is at the door?"


"Um...why don't you see for yourself." Alex said before running off to Arian's bedroom.


"Ooh...um...mama! I didn't know you were on your way just yet."

"Did I disturb you?"Josephine said sarcastically to her daughter.

"Um.. no don't be silly" Arian's face turning crimson red. "We were just talking."

"Oh sure. I will make sure I call next time"

Alex returned from the back room with his shirt on.


"I'm back baby." Alex said kissing Arian on her cheek.

"Well who might you be young man?"Josephine asked as she looked at Alex.


"I..um.. mama this is Alex."


"Oh, so this is Alex. Well its a pleasure to finally meet you darling."


"Alexander! This is my mother Josephine Jones."

"Hello, its nice to meet you... I'm sorry for the way I answered the door earlier."Alex said to Josephine.

"Oh its fine. Don't worry I should have called. I owe you the apology."


"Alex!" Tarick exclaimed. Overjoyed to see Alexander.

"Hey buddy, I missed you! Things weren't the same without you being here."Alex said to the little boy that he so desperately wished was his son.


"I missed you and mommy too. Will you play with me later?"

"Sure little man. You got it."


"Tarick, why don't you take your bookbag in your room and get ready for dinner."Arian told her son.

"Here, Tarick let me help you." Alex said to Tarick. Before
Turning to Arian. "I'll be right back. Let me know if you need anything sweetie."

"Ok, thanks honey. But I should be fine."

"It's so good to see you happy. I told you the right man was out there."Josephine said happily.

"Yeah you did. Mama thank you for seeing things in me that I didn't see in myself."

"What are mom's for?"


Arian hugged her mother and they chatted away about Alex. And about the kids Josephine told Arian that she wanted to pick the kids up next Saturday. Just to spend some time with her grandbabies. Arian agreed to it. And soon after Josephine headed back home.

******


Alex looked at Arian very lovingly and such unspoken passion. They enjoyed dinner together. Just the four of them Destiny was sitting in her highchair and Tarick sitting next to Alex. He watched Arian enjoy her food and began to smile at his queen. And at Destiny and Tarick also.


Alex collected the dishes from the table and washed them. While Arian got the kids ready for their bath. Arian began to run the water in the tub for Tarick and Destiny. When Alex finished up in the kitchen and made his way into the bathroom. And started helping Arian get Tarick and Destiny in the tub. Alex and Arian proceeded to bathe Tarick and Destiny's bodies.



"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine baby" Alex answered. "Are you ok?" Alex said smilingly.


Arian smiled. "Yes"

"Ok, good. As long as you're happy sweetie."


"Alex! Are you ok with this?"

"Yes baby, I wanna help you with the kids. I love being around them I can't wait until I'm a father."

"And a great one."

"Yep, I could never walk out on my kids. I'm never walking out on you or them either." Alex expressed to Arian. "I love you and the kids so much baby."

"I love you too."

"You promise?"


"Yes, silly" Arian said laughingly.


Arian went to grab towels for Destiny and Tarick. While Alex stayed in the bathroom keeping a close eye on the children while they splashed around in the tub. Getting Alex's clothes wet but he didn't mind. He loved seeing those kids smile and would do anything to make them happy! Arian returned with the towels and grabbed Destiny out of the tub wrapping her in the towel she just got for her. While Alex helped Tarick out of the tub and also wrapping him in the other towel. And leaving the bathroom. Arian and Alex began dressing the two children in their pajamas and getting them ready for bed. Alex carried both Tarick and Destiny to their room. And tucking them both into bed. Giving Tarick and Destiny the gentlest kisses on their foreheads before leaving the room he told them....

"Goodnight sweetie, I love you" Alex said to Destiny. Before turning to Tarick. "Goodnight little man, love you" Alex said as he exited the room.


******



Alex joined Arian on the sofa. And began to massage her shoulders and lower back. While kissing the back of her neck and shoulders causing Arian to tremble. Alex continued to explore her body and making her feel sensations that she never experienced. And he was loving the effect she had on him also. He was caressing her body just the way she liked he knew what she enjoyed the most. And was going to find other things that he could do to her body. He enjoyed the fuller look and feel she now had. She on the other hand hated and was very insecure about. Alex rubbed her belly and began talking to it and kissing it letting her know how appealing she truly was to him. The conversation he needed to have with her couldn't wait. He had to to tell her how he felt.


********



Chapter 19 by blueday1223



Alex began to caress Arian's thigh and running his fingers up and down her leg. While holding her in his arms and kissing her soft and full lips Arian was stunningly beautiful to Alex. Her body was tingling all over from Alex's touch Arian put her hand inside Alex's pants and boxers feeling his lengthy penis and started stroking him until he became fully erect. Amazed by its girth she wondered when the time came for them to make love would she be able to handle it! He was enjoying the sensations coming from his huge dick and was really turned on. Kissing her from the middle of her chest down to her belly licking the inside if her belly button. Driving her crazy she longed to feel his magical tounge in the special spot that was getting increasingly wet. Alexander's cock was rock hard pulsating inside of Arian's hand and also well lubed by the precum leaking from the tip of his length. She removed his thick and long dick from his boxer-briefs. Her eyes widened at the sight of it. It was huge!! As she continued to stroke his 11 inch cock. Alex threw his head back and closed his eyes he knew he couldn't last much longer. It had been a long time since Alex had been intimate with a woman. Alex finally stopped Arian saying to her...


"Baby, I need to talk to you!"

"Sure baby what do you wanna talk about?" Arian asked. While straddling Alex's still erect penis and slowly grinding on him.

"Damn baby if you keep this up I'm gonna forget what I have to say to you."Alex said. While biting on her bottom lip.


Arian smiled. "Mmm....that's the plan."


"Listen, I need to say this to you ok... It's been on my mind for awhile." Alex expressed. "But I promise after I'm done you can grind me all you want!"


"Ok, deal."Arian said.


"I know we haven't been together that long. But I enjoy spending time with you and the kids. Baby I wanna be the one you call on when you're in need. What I'm trying to say is I'm serious about us and helping you raise these kids. And if you don't mind I wanna step up and be that father they need. And that family man you want! I don't want you or the kids to suffer any longer. I love being with them I know I can be a good daddy to them and a good man to you.... Give me a chance. I promise you won't regret it.... Please baby."


"Alex! This is a big step. Are you sure about this?"


"It's a huge step.... And I'm ready to take it! All you gotta do is say yes."


"I'm trusting you...yes ." Arian said. Hoping she doesn't regret her decision.

Alex swooped Arian in his arms kissing her. "You won't regret this. Baby I promise you."

"My kids lives are involved now...don't hurt them. Don't hurt me Alex."

"I wouldn't dream of it. You and the kids are my life and I'm gonna be the best man that I can be for you. Now that I have you and these kids I'm never letting you go." Alex reassured. While carrying Arian to her bedroom.


Alex closed the bedroom door behind them laying Arian across the bed and climbing on top of Arian licking behind her ear. Arian moaned loudly Alex smiled at her reaction as her body jerked from the erotic things Alex was doing to it kissing her neck and collarbone to her shoulders. She wrapped her arms around his neck playing with the hair on the nape of his neck Alex buried his head in the crook of her neck proceeding to lick it. While Arian nibbled on his earlobe whispering in his ear "I love you Alex." Elated to hear those words from his girlfriend he responded "Mmm...baby I love you too. And tonight I wanna show you just how much I do." Alex said. With passion and unconditional love. He had to taste her and to please his woman in ways she's never been pleased before.


"I wanna taste you... Let me please you... I'll go slow I promise. Just trust me I won't hurt you."

"Baby, I do trust you... With all of my heart."

"Good, now just lay back relax and enjoy....I'm gonna make you feel good."


Alex kissed her body from head to toe. Taking his time making sure that he was making tonight all about Arian. And that's something she never experienced he truly wanted to please her. In every way Alex looked at Arian as his queen. And he wanted her to feel like one tonight Alex was determined to satisfy her each and every need. He began to lick on her shin and sucking on her toes one by one. Making Arian quiver with sheer pleasure she couldn't believe the way he was making her feel yet she wanted more.. "More baby please." She begged. Alex smiled at his beautiful black queen and said. " Patience baby. Trust me it only gets better.... I've just started." Arian's Desire rises higher every time Alex kissed her sexy lips. He moved his attention to her thick and curvatious thighs and began to lick the inner thigh of Arian. Sending her into a lustful state of mind she had to feel his tounge on her most sensitve spot. Alex continued his journey as he sucked on her inner thigh leaving a passion mark causing Arian to wince from the pleasurable pain it left. Then Alex opened Arian's legs nice and wide presenting her beautiful soaking wet pink pussy to him he then whispered to Arian.. "You are beautiful baby. Damn I love your body.... Are you sure you're ready remember we can stop at anytime ok!" Arian did not want this to end she said to Alex. "No, baby I'm sure. Please don't stop." Alex obliged and whispered in her ear again. "I love you baby." And began to flick his long tounge on her clit and then inserting one finger inside her slowly while licking and gently biting her clit. Making her shiver as the overwhelming sensation of his warm tounge massaged her pussy she was very wet and aroused as Alexander could tell. He inserted another finger into her increasing the speed of his tounge he enjoyed how she tasted to him. As her sweet juices began to flow into his mouth. Becoming fully erect himself as he felt Arian's clit hardening it quickly turned him on even more. He resisted the urge to stroke his dick. It was Arian's night and he wanted to make sure of that laying on his stomach pleasing his queen as Arian arched her back off the bed Alex held her hips in place. Not letting her go Alex began to tounge fuck Arian. Plunging his tounge in and out of her then moving his tounge back to her clit. Arian squirmed as Alex continued to show her just how special she was to him. She felt a sensation she never felt before but it was the best feeling she has ever felt in her life it was spinetingling toe curling body-stiffening and down right amazing! Arian managed to say. "Oh my god, baby I think I'm about to...ahhhh baby I about to cum!!" Alex smiled and said to Arian. "Mmhm.... That's it baby. Let it go.... I want you to cum all over my mouth!" She grabbed the back of Alex's head. Forcing his tounge deeper inside her pussy as soon as Alex bit down on her clit using slight pressure. She climaxed with such force that she squirted down Alexander's awaiting mouth and throat he loved the way she blasted into his mouth as he swallowed every drop of her sweet pussy juice. Arian layed in bed feeling temporarily frozen and staring at the ceiling above her not saying a word.


"Damn baby, I guess you were holding that for awhile huh." Alex said smilingly.

"I um...I don't think I've ever been more relaxed and pleased in my life."


"If you had to sum up how you feel in one word. What would it be?"


"Blissful." Arian said smiling at Alex.


Good, so I guess you won't mind if i make you feel.... Blissful every night!"


"Not at all baby. Feel free to pleasure me anytime you want!"


"Don't say that. We might not ever leave this room again." Alex said only half-jokingly.


"I love you."


"I love you too baby. You and the kids complete me.... I wouldn't have it any other way." Alex said. While planting tender kisses on the back of Arian's neck and shoulder.

"I wish I coulda met you 7 years ago. My life would be very different."

Alex smiled to himself. "Yeah me too baby.... But you have me now. And thats all that matters to me."

"Goodnight Alex."


"Goodnight sweetie."

*********



End Notes:
Leave your comments please!!!!
Chapter 20 by blueday1223


At 4:15 the next morning.....


Arian was awakened by the sound of Alex's phone ringing. He had forgotten to turn it off last night. Alexander always told her that if she heard it ring then she had permission to answer it.


"Hello," Arian said in a low tone.

"Put Alex on the phone!"the young woman said angrily.


"Um may I ask who's calling?"

"Sarah, I'm his wife!" She exclaimed


Arian now furious. "You're his WHAT?"


Alex stirred in his sleep. Pulling Arian closer to his body. Very tightly,


"I'm his wife, I need to speak with my husband."


No, Alex can't be married. Can he...? Arian asked herself.


"Well he's in the bathroom right now. But I'll let him know that you called."

Arian began to burst out in tears. Sobbing, And in total disbelief. She trusted Alex.

"Mmm..." Alex moaned still half-asleep. "Is everything ok... And why are you crying sweetie, Is there something wrong with the baby?" He asked genuinely.


"Cut the act, It's not like you care. You couldn't even tell me the truth. How could you do this to me... To us, I just knew I shouldn't have trusted you." Arian said sobbing.


"Baby, What are you talking about?"


"Don't play dumb now Alex! Why didn't you tell me that you're married."

"Would you relax, I'm not married baby. Well at least not yet. I haven't asked you to marry me yet." Alex said.


"Does Sarah, Ring a fucking bell?... Yeah your wife called you. She really needs to speak with you."


"I know this looks bad. But baby I swear to you that I'm not married, I am yours and yours only! You're the future Mrs. McLean."


"No, That's bullshit"


"No its not, I love you Arian. And these kids. I'm gonna marry you one day, I want my future to be with you! I've never lied to you... Ever!"


"Get out!"


"What?...Come on baby, You don't mean that.... Let's just talk about it and fix this whole mess. I am completely committed to you."Alexander said seriously.


"Ok then, Who is Sarah?"


"Sarah is my ex-girlfriend. We broke up about a year ago, And still wants me back. But I'm with you and thats where I wanna be for good. I wanna spend the rest of my life making you and the kids happy... I promise you."


"I don't believe you!"


"But ba....." Alex interrupted by Arian.


"Let me go Alex, Get out....Now!"


"Ok, Alright if that's what you want.... But just know that you and the kids mean everything to me. I love you."Alex said kissing Arian softly on her hand. "You'll see that its just a big misunderstanding. I'll make this right, Baby if its the last thing I do!"


Arian turned her back to Alex. Not wanting to hear what he had to say. So Alex left against his better judgement. But he didn't want to upset her more, He simply respected her wishes. To have him gone. Although he couldn't stand to be away from her. He knew it was best to give her some time. Arian broke down, Drowning in her own tears. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her again...


*******


Four days later.....


It had only been four days. But it felt like weeks to Alex. He couldnt deal with not being able to see the kids. Or to just simply hold Arian in his arms at night. He missed them, And he so desperately needed to make everything right with Arian. She was his future, His queen and he knew he wasn't married to Sarah... Hell he didn't have any contact with her at all. But he had to prove that to Arian. And he knew just want he had to do. He dreaded seeing Sarah. But it was his last chance to win Arian back. "I Love you baby, It's up to me to get you and my kids back. And nobody will stop me from doing that." Alex said to himself out loud. He had to talk to Sarah..


Alex arrived at Sarah's house. On a mission, And very clear headed on what he wanted. Very determined to fix things with Arian. He wasn't gonna lose her and the kids to a lie. "Today will be the day that I go home to my queen!" He said to himself. Then knocked harshly on Sarah's door..


Sarah answered the door. "Alex, I knew you would come back."


'Why did you call my phone and lie to my girlfriend!"

"What?... I don't know what you're talking about. I did no such thing." She said sarcastically.


"Don't play games with me Sarah, Tell me I want answers now!" Alex demanded.

"You want answers huh?... Ok here goes. Fuck you! That's my answer."


"You're still the same evil person you were when we broke up. I couldn't be happier that you cheated on me, Because I wouldn't have found Arian. So thank you, But you are going to help me make this right. I've lost her because of you."


"Maybe it just wasn't meant to be, She should have more trust in you."Sarah said to her ex-boyfriend evilly.


"Look whatever Sarah, I just want you to tell her the truth... We're not married. You had your chances with me. It's over!! And you know good and Damn well we don't talk to each other. She's pregnant I can't have her stress over bullshit that's not true anyway. To be honest, I'm supposed to be laying next to my woman... Not talking to you."Alex said honestly.


"I can't let that...Bitch have you. You're mine Alex!"


"Oh really, well why were you satisfying every other guy except me?"

"I've never Fucked around on you Alexander. God you're so stupid." She said.


"Let Me tell you something, If I ever hear you call her a bitch again. We're gonna have major problems honey, Do you understand me?"


"I pity you, You could be making love to me every night. Instead you're over there playing daddy to her kids, I bet you haven't even got lucky with her yet. You know what?... On second thought, She can have my garbage."Sarah said laughingly.
"Wait what?... how did you know she has children?. We dont talk to each other so I'm confused on how you found that out!" "I..uhh..well it doesn't matter how I found out, just know that I know" Sarah said.

"Go to hell Sarah... And you know what, I was stupid at one point. Stupid for ever looking at you... I can't believe I touched you!"


"Go be happy with the hoodrat."she laughed. "And don't worry I'll call her and tell her that she can have you all for herself. Because after you've touched a black girl, I don't want you touching me!"
"Whoa!.. again how did you know she is black?... this is starting to freak me out Sarah!" Alex exclaimed. Sarah gave no explanation, and began to become even more irritated.

Alex stormed out of Sarah's home. Enraged, He knew that he made the right decision to go to her house and set the record straight. Little did she know Alex set her up. He had a tape recorder in his pocket. The whole conversation was recorded, And he had the proof that he needed to get back to his beautiful black queen. And to be the family man she wanted and needed him to be.

******

Later that night......


Alex called Arian's cell phone. After just one ring, It went to voicemail. Alexander figured it was dead. So he decided to call her home. That also went to voicemail...

"Hey, This is Arian. I'm not available right now leave a message."said Arian's voicemail.


"Hey baby, It's Alexander. I miss you and the kids so much. I um...I would really love for you to call me back when you get this message. I love you. I hope to hear from you."


Alex called Arian. Three times, He was desperate and missing her badly. Tarick and Destiny were like his kids now and he wasn't gonna lose his family.



"Baby, Please pick up the phone. And call me back ok... I'm worried about you, I love you and the kids more than anything in this world. I don't wanna live without you guys. Just please hear me out."Alex said as he called once again.


Arian was sitting on the couch listening to every voicemail Alex left for her. Crying, She felt really bad ignoring Alex's calls. And cries of love she wanted to believe him. Arian wasn't gonna make it easy on Alexander, He was gonna have to prove his innocence.


*****


Arian got the kids ready for bed. And made herself some tea, Missing the way Alex would make it for her, With extra love and care. Or how Alex would massage her swollen feet. Making her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Only he had that effect on her. But more than anything, She missed how he treated her children. He loved those kids very much. Arian knew that..


After finishing her tea, She decided to put on a movie. Her mind drifting to thoughts about her dream man. Alexander had shown her what love is supposed to feel like. And would give almost anything to have that feeling again.


Arian turned the movie off. And was ready for bed herself. When she suddenly heard a knock at her front door.... " Now who could that be?... At this time of night." She asked herself.


Arian answered the door. "Alexander! Um, what are you doing here?"


"Well hello to you too."

"Hi, Alex."Arian said sarcastically.

"Listen I know I probably shouldn't have just popped up. But I've missed you! And I wanted to see Tarick and Destiny, Also to check on you baby."Alex said thoughtfully.


"I don't think that's a good idea."


"Arian! Please hear me out sweetie. I think you wanna hear this."


"You just think you got it made huh?... Well news flash I don't wanna hear it. Now if you don't mind, I would like to be alone!"

"I do mind baby, Because you shouldnt be alone. You should be with me! Laying in my arms."

"Its you're fault why I am not, And I'm just fine by the way."


"Baby, I can see it in your eyes, You miss me don't you?"Alex said smilingly.

Arian began losing control of her feelings. When Alex's big warm brown eyes locked with hers.


"No, Why would I miss a liar?"Arian said


"I'm not a liar! And I can prove it." Alex said while holding the tape recorder. "That's why I'm here baby. Just listen for a sec.... Please."


"Ok, You got 5 minutes."


"That's all I need. I promise..."

*****


Alex played the tape for Arian. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, or even the extreme distance Alex had gone just to prove he loved her. And that he was all hers like he promised.


"Oh my god, Baby I am so sorry. Will you forgive me?"


"It's already been forgiven. Just promise me that you will have more trust in me from now on."


"I will. Im gonna make this up to you!"


"I have an idea, Come I'll show you.... It will be the ultimate way to say. I'm sorry!" Alex said looking at his queen. And kissing her passionately.


"I love you, And me and your kids have missed daddy being home."

Alex smiled at Arian. "I love you too, And daddy is happy to be back home."

******





End Notes:
I need more feedback please leave comments!!!
Chapter 21 by blueday1223


********

Alex laid in bed with Arian. Massaging her sore and swollen feet. Kissing them too, Arian told Alex that she wanted to talk about the kids . And how much they missed him. She also was thinking of a way to say "I'm sorry" to Alex...


"Oh my god, Baby I've missed you... I've missed us." Arian said to her boyfriend. "Tarick cried himself to sleep last night. Because he's used to you tucking him in bed."


Alex smiled. "I missed you too. Let's not fight again, It's not fun."


"Yeah I know."

"Plus I don't ever want Tarick crying again. All because I wasn't here. This is my home, Right here with you baby."

"Its my fault... Baby I shouldn't have doubted you. And you're loyalty to me and the kids. I promise it will never happen again." Arian promised.


"Good, I couldn't handle being away from you and my kids again." Alex expressed. "That was the worst four days of my life baby."


"You don't have to suffer any longer... Come here honey!"


He nodded. "Ok, your wish is my command."


Alex stopped the massage he was giving Arian. And moved across the bed, Laying in between her legs. On top of his queen. As he took her full lips onto his own. Arian missed kissing her man. He was the only man who could make her heart skip two beats.

"God, I love you."

She blushed. "I love you too Alexander."

"Thank you for coming home.... I know I didn't make it easy."

"I promised you that I would make it right. And that's what I did. I'm lost without you, Baby I need you. Of course I was coming home.... You can't get rid of me that easily." Alex said smilingly.

"I would never get rid of you."

"You're my queen now and forever."

Arian kissed Alex with all the passion in the world. She knew Alexander was the one for her now. And Arian was not letting him go.

*****

Later that night.....


Arian got out of bed to use the bathroom. She started experiencing severe pains in her belly, A tightening feeling. That she recognized all too well...

"Ooh... My god, It can't be?... I'm only 8 months!" She said to herself.


After she finished up in the bathroom. Arian went into the kitchen to get some water. As she began to drink it. Arian felt another contraction come along. Scared and worried, She tried not to alarm Alex who was still sleeping. Hoping it was braxton-hicks and not the real thing.


Alex reached out for Arian in his sleep. And felt an empty spot on the bed. He woke to see that Arian wasn't there. Alexander looked around the room, Still nothing. Alarmed he called her name but she didn't answer. Alex got up from their bed. And left the room to look for Arian.


"Arian!" He called. "Ari.... Where are you baby?"

"In here" She whispered weakly.


"Baby! What's wrong.... Can you get up, What happened?" Alex asked. As he found Arian laying on the floor, In pain.


"I... I think I'm ok now." Arian answered Alex's question. "Though I am in pain."

"Oh.... Well where does it hurt at?"


"My stomach. It feels like contractions."

"Contractions! But baby you're only 8 months."

"I know, Babe."


"Um... Maybe its just a scare, Uh. You know like a false alarm."


"Yeah. At least I hope so."

"Come on. Let's get you off this floor." Alex said.

"Ok."


Alex lifted Arian off of the floor, Helping her sit down on the couch. Kneeling down in front of her. He started rubbing her knees, As he slipped in between them. Arian layed back on the couch. While rubbing her belly she thought to herself. "I hope everything is ok." Alex still rubbing her knees and consoling her and reassuring Arian that everything would be fine.

"Hey, There's no need to cry ok baby. I'm here you're ok now." Alexander told her. Wiping the tears from Arian's eyes.

"I'm really scared honey."

"Don't worry about anything. You want something to drink... Water, Tea?"

"Um. Tea please."

"I got you."

"Alex!"

"Hmm."

"Thank you."

He nodded and smiled. "No problem sweetie."


Alex went to make Arian's tea. With three spoons of sugar and a slice of lemon. Just how she liked it. He returned in the living room with her tea. Alex sat next to Arian on the couch. Putting his arm around Arian's shoulders. She took a sip out of the mug.


Alexander caressed her arm and asked her. "Is that better baby?"

"Yes, You make the best tea." Arian said smilingly.

He laughed. "Well thanks baby. I appreciate that."

"You're welcome baby."

"I'm glad you like it."


*******


After Arian finished her tea. She and Alex headed back to her room. To try to get some shut eye, When Arian was hit with another wave of contractions. She noticed fluids gushing from her. As the pain got increasingly worse.


"Oh my god, Alexander my water just broke!"

"What?...I uh...I mean its too soon baby."

"I.. I need to get to the hospital... Ow..fuck it hurts babe."

"Ok, Um don't worry I'll get your shoes. Just try to relax."

"Please hurry!" Arian demanded.

"I got em baby... Everything's gonna be alright. I promise." Alex said trying to stay positive.


Alex helped Arian put on her shoes. She managed to get them on, She and Alex were on their way to the hospital. Tarick and Destiny were with Arian's mom. It's a good thing that they were, Although she didn't plan on going into labor so soon. But things happen.

"I'm right here baby. Just relax ok." Alexander said to Arian while holding her hand. "I know it hurts honey... Squeeze my hand if you need to."


"Oh god! It hurts.... Please drive faster. I can't take it."

"Listen, You're gonna be fine. Just hold on. I want us to make it safely."

Arian crying hysterically. "I'm... Scared please don't leave me."

"I'm not baby. I'll be right by your side every step of the way."

"You promise?... Even when I push."

"Yes, I love you. And I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"I love you too....Ow... Ooh, Ouch."


After they pulled up to the front entrance of the hospital. Alex got out of the car to get help. "Somebody help!" Alexander yelled. Finally a nurse got a wheelchair and followed him to his car. Helping Arian out of the car. Arian began screaming in pain. Telling Alex to call her mom and best friend.


"Honey!"

"Yes baby."

"Make sure you call Brianna. And mama, Please." Arian said losing her breath.

"I'm already on it. Just breathe sweetie."

"Th..thank you" She said still breathing heavily.

Alex kissed the top of her forehead. "You're doing great baby. It will all be worth it. When we get to see our beautiful son."


Arian began taking deep breaths. Trying to calm down. Alex started running his fingers through her hair. Supporting her.

"That's it you got it babe. Breathe I'm right here if you need anything."

"Okay," Arian said holding his hand.

"Shh... It's ok. Everything's ok baby." Alex reassured his queen.

"Where is my mama?"

"I don't know sweetie. But I can check for you... I'll go call her ok. I'll be right back."


Alexander stepped out of the room to call Josephine. While Brianna stayed with Arian. When he finally reached Josephine she was already in the parking lot. Alex returned to the delivery room. He stood right next to Arian's bed offering his hand for her to squeeze.


"Take my hand baby... I want you to squeeze when you feel a contraction coming on." Alex said as he looked at Arian lovingly.


Arian breathed in and out. "I feel it....ow"

"It's ok baby... Shhh." He said while rubbing her head

"Am I hurting your hand?" Arian asked.

Alex said laughingly. "You're the one who is having a baby. But you're worried if you're hurting my hand."

"I know it sounds crazy."

"My hand is just fine. Compared to what you're going through."

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."


**********

Chapter 22 by blueday1223


******


After Alex was finished kissing Arian. She looked at her man with so much love and admiration. She definitely was gonna do something special for him. Alex had almost forgotten they were in the hospital.


"Did you find out where my mom is?"

"Yeah, She should be up here in a minute."

"Good. I really need her."

"I know you do baby.... Don't worry she'll be here."


Josephine walked in just as Alex finished his sentence. "Well speak of the devil. Here she is." Alex said to Arian. As Josephine made her way to her daughter's bed side. She greeted Alexander with a hug.

"Hey how are you Alexander?"

"I'm great... How are you Ms. Jones?"

"Oh I'm fantastic. Call me mama."Josephine said to Alex.

"Ok. I'm sorry mama." Alex said laughingly.

"Um. Hello I'm having a baby over here!" Arian said.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetheart.... How are you feeling?" She said to her daughter.

"I've been better."

"Don't feel bad. She's been cranky all night. Alex and I have dealt with her pretty well." Brianna said about her friend.

"Shut up!"

"Ok, Don't take my head off girl."

"Hey, Baby I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee. I'll be right back ok." Alex told his future wife.

"Mind if I come with?" Brianna asked.

"No, Not at all.... My treat."

"He's a keeper Arian. Nice job."

Alexander laughed. "Come on let's go."


Alexander and Brianna took the kids with them to the cafeteria. He ordered coffee for both him and Brianna. Tarick asked for a piece of cake. While Destiny wanted ice cream. He walked to the counter and paid for their order and headed back to the delivery room.


"You go ahead Alex. I'll stay with Tarick and Destiny."

"Are you sure? I can stay with the kids... It's no problem."

"Yeah I'm sure.... She needs you." Brianna answered. "I'm really glad she found you."

He smiled. "Thanks Brianna. But I am the lucky one to have her and the kids. She's my heart, My soul, My everything. I really mean that."

"I can tell you love them very much.... She's been through so much."

"Yeah I know. All I wanna do is make her happy. And be the man she deserves. Also to be the father that these kids deserve too."

"Well if no one else tells you. Then I'm telling you. Thank you for being good to her. I love ari like a sister. And I just want the best for her."


"You're welcome Brianna."


Alex hugged Brianna and gave Tarick and Destiny kisses on their foreheads. Then made his way back to the delivery room. Once he entered Alex smiled at Arian. Who looked in his direction, She smiled back as walked to her bed. Alexander leaned over the railing to kiss Arian softly on her cheek.


"How are you feeling?"Alex asked genuinely.

"I'm better now."


Arian's doctor ordered an epidural for her to ease some of the pain she was experiencing.


"That's good baby. The contractions are easing up?"

"I got an epidural. While you were gone. Boy did that help."

"I'm just glad that you're feeling a little better." Alex said smilingly.

"Yeah me too."said Josephine.

"Um. I brought you some coffee... I figured you might need it."

"Thank you sweetheart."Josephine said. "Anytime."

It was getting late and Alex figured that the kids should be in bed. He asked Brianna did she mind taking them home with her. Alex assured her that he would pick them up in the morning. She agreed to take them for Alex and her best friend.


"My mouth is so dry. Can you get some ice chips for me please."

"Yeah sure baby. Whatever you need."

"Thanks honey."


Alex returned with the ice chips. He fed her the ice. While holding the cool cloth to her forehead. She enjoyed having Alex there. It just proved how much he really cared for her. And how much he wanted to be there for her through tough times. Arian found that to be really attractive.


*******

23 hours later......


After pushing for 30 minutes. On October 11th at 8:18pm. Arian gave birth to her second beautiful son little Terron Breylon Jose McLean. He weighed 6lbs 10ounces and nearly 21 inches long. I guess you're wondering why his last name is McLean? Well Alex and I had a discussion about when he was born that he wanted him to have his last name. Due to the fact he was stepping up to the plate as his father. As well as for Tarick and Destiny. Plus I really didn't know Terron's real father's last name so why not. I wanted to do anything to make Alexander happy.

"He's beautiful baby... I can't believe he's really here now."

"I'm so tired... But it was well worth it." Arian said breathing heavily.

He nodded and smiled. "Yes it was. Thank you for giving Terron my last name. I'm on cloud nine right now." He said while kissing Arian and little Terron.

"After all you've done for me and the kids. It was the least I could do. Honey I love you so much."

"I plan on being here for you and your big brother and big sister too. I love you so much little man. I'm gonna be the best dad ever."


It melt Arian's heart to see Alex bond with Terron. She watched him rock their son in his arms and talking to him. It made Arian fall even deeper in love with Alexander. She could absolutely see her future with her king. She couldn't wait to marry him one day. Seeing him with Terron made her realize how much she really loved him. He was every woman's dream. Alex was a truly a great man.


Arian finally got some rest. When Terron awakened her with his cries.


"I got him. Go back to sleep baby." Alex said to his beautiful girlfriend.

Still half-sleep Arian said. "Mmm... Are you sure?"

"It's no bother. Really get your rest sweetie."


Alex held Terron in his arms and fed him his bottle. When Terron was finished. He burped him and then changed his diaper.

"It's ok little man. Daddy's got you... You're in good hands son."

Terron looked up at the man who was his daddy now. And it brought a tear to Alex's eye. Truly loved this little boy fatherhood was the greatest thing Alex has ever experienced. The emotion that best described what he was feeling is joy.


Alex was so attentive to baby Terron and Arian. He did everything he could to make Arian as comfortable as possible. When he was around. Arian felt at ease. And she knew that he would take great care of the kids. Alex would come visit her after he got off work. He would often say I leave one job to start another shift. Referring to his job as family man. But he loved it, And wouldn't have it.any other way. Alex took pride in changing dirty diapers, bottle feedings he didn't even mind Terron throwing up on him. He just relished everything that came along with fatherhood.



End Notes:
Make sure to leave a comment.
Chapter 23 by blueday1223


*********

It's been two days since Terron was born. And already he's making his presence known. But Alex and I were adapting pretty well. Considering Alex wasn't used to being around a newborn baby. Although he was really great with Terron. He fed him, changed him. He never complained about any of it. Alexander truly loved being a dad. Having Terron made Alex sure about wanting more kids with Arian. She was a great mom she was caring, loving, and very nurturing. He loved those qualities in her.



"Knock, Knock" Alex said playfully. As he entered the room.

"Hey babe. How was your day at work?"

"It was cool." Alexander answered. "Um. I hope Terron didn't give you much trouble today."


She smiled. "No, He was perfect."


"Good, I'm glad he wasn't too much for you baby."


"So how are Tarick and Destiny?"


"Well let's just say.... They really miss their mommy being home. But its nothing I can't handle. I love being with them. What can I say, I love my babies." Alex said smilingly.


"You love their mommy too. Right?"

"Of course I do. I can't wait for you and Terron to come home." He said.

"Aww... I love you too."

Alex leaned over the railing to kiss Arian. Softly on her lips and looked into her eyes. Taking in her beauty he still couldn't believe that Arian was with him. Alex never thought that he would find someone that loves him like Arian does. Though he had to admit it felt pretty damn good. After wasting so much time with Sarah. He was gonna do everything in his power to keep Arian happy.

Terron was beginning to get really fussy. And started to cry. Alex picked him up. And rocked his newborn son in his arms.


"Stop crying little man. Daddy's here. Aww... It's ok." Alex said while rocking little Terron. "Daddy is gonna check your diaper ok."


Alex check his son's diaper. Making sure he was nice and dry. When he discovered a "package" waiting for him.


"Now I see why you're so cranky... I wouldn't be happy either son." He said smilingly. At his son as he quickly changed his soiled diaper.


*******

When Arian awakened from her nap. She looked over to see Alex leaning back in a chair with Terron laying on his chest. It was the cutest thing Arian has seen in a while. She really loved watching her man interact with the kids. Arian made it up in her mind she would one day give Alexander a child of his own.


"Hey," Alex greeted his girlfriend. " I see someone's finally woke. How did you sleep baby?" He said as he smiled at Arian.


"I slept good." She answered. "How long was I sleeping?"

"Um. A little over two hours... Terron and I spent a lot of time bonding. But now have to get going. Your mom is meeting me back home with Tarick and Destiny."

"Ok babe, Call me when you make it home."

"You got it baby... I love you."

"I love you too honey. Please be careful driving home."

"I will sweetie. Don't worry." Alex reassured her. Before kissing her on her lips. "I'll see you after work ok."

"Ok." Arian said.

"Bye little man. Daddy loves you.... I'll see you later. Be good for mommy." Alex said. Then kissed little Terron's forehead.


Alex left and headed home to meet Josephine. At Arian's apartment. He missed Tarick and Destiny and couldn't wait to see them. When Alexander was at work all he could he think about was his family. Alex was becoming a devoted family man.

*******


Alex arrived at Arian's.apartment before Josephine and the kids. He figured that he had a little time before the kids got back. So he decided to make himself something to eat. Alex didn't realize just how hungry he really was. Until he finished his food. Alex washed his plate and sat on the couch an waited for Josephine to arrive.


A knock at the door.....



Chapter 24 by blueday1223


"Well that must be them." Alex said to himself.


Alex paused the movie he was watching. To answer the door...


"Hi, come on in mama." Alex greeted Josephine. Kissing her on the cheek.

"Hello sweetheart. How are you?"

"Oh. I'm great thanks for asking." He answered. "Um. What about you?"

"I am just fine... Have you been taking care of my Arian?" Josephine said to Alex.

He laughed "As always... But I think she's my Arian now." Alex said playfully.

"You're not married just yet. But I can't think of any other guy I would want for a son-in law." She said smilingly.

"Well its in the works. I'm trying to make that happen."

Alex focused his attention to the kids. As they greeted their daddy.


"Hi daddy." Said the little girl. As she hugged Alex.

Alex smiled. "Hey sweetie pie. Daddy missed you guys." He said as he hugged Destiny and Tarick also.


He noticed something in Tarick's hand...

"What you got there lil man?" Alexander asked curiously.

"It's a toy dad." Tarick answered.

He nodded. "Wow... It looks pretty cool. Um do you mind if I see it?"

"You can play with it daddy."

"Thank you son. But I would love for us to play with it together."

"Yay, playtime!"

Alex laughed. "Sure son. I'll play with you as soon as I'm done talking to grandma. Ok." He promised.


"Thank you for bringing them home. Arian and i really appreciate everything you've done for us. You've been a really big help. I'm forever indebted to you..... If there's anything that you need. Just let me know and its done!"


"Oh. You don't have to thank me. Arian is my daughter, Destiny and Tarick are my grandbabies. I wouldn't change anything..... Well maybe I would change one thing."


"What's that mama?" He asked her curiously.

"I would change who their real father is. I would make it you instead of Dajuan. God those kids are too perfect for an idiot like him." She answered.


He smiled. "Yeah. I would change that too. Biologically he's their father. But I'm daddy. I take pride in taking care of my babies... All of them. I love them like they are my flesh and blood. And that's all that matters really." He said genuinely.

"I told Arian there's still real men left. And she found one."

"Why is everyone saying Arian is lucky to have me?... I found her. I'm the fortunate one. She's an absolute dream. Arian is my treasure."


"It takes a special man to recognise when he has something special."

"I know I do. And I hold her and the kids very dearly. And close to my heart. I live to please them. I'm not going anywhere... Ever!"


Alex hugged Josephine goodnight. He played with the kids like he promised. They were adapting well without Arian being there. Still Alexander wished his queen and little prince were home. He missed holding Arian in his arms at night whispering sweet things in her ear. Telling her how much he loved her. Arian made Alex complete.


After playtime was over. Tarick and Destiny were hungry. So Alex decided to order them a pizza. The pizza man arrived and alex paid him. And he left. The kids dug in and were happy just to be with daddy. Spending quality time. Alex did everything for those kids.


Alexander washed out their plates and wiped the table down. After they were done eating. He thought it would be a good idea to call Arian.


"Hello," Arian answered.

"Hello beautiful, I'm sorry I forgot to call you as soon as I made it in."

"It's ok babe. So how are the kids?"

"They are perfect. Just finished their pizza. I just wanted to hear your voice before i gave them a bath and put them to bed."

"Aww... Baby I'm glad you called. i miss you."

Alex.smiled over the phone. "I know you do. And I miss you too. I really miss laying with you at night cuddling up with you. Pulling your body close to me while I'm holding you so tight.... Mmm the things I'm gonna do to you when you get home."

"I can't wait. You've raised my curiosity."

"Good." Alex said laughingly.

"Well goodnight honey. I love you."

"Goodnight baby, Make sure you give Terron a goodnight kiss for daddy. I love you both so much."

"Ok. Um Alex!"

"Yes baby?"

"I really appreciate what you're doing for us."

"You're my lady. And these are my kids now. You don't have to thank me, I'm just doing what real men do."



Alex ended the phone call. And got everything ready for Destiny and Tarick's bath. He got them undressed and helped them get in the tub one by one. They splashed water everywhere. But it didn't upset Alexander. As he just sat back and laughed. His laughter filled the air. The kids had grown so attached to him. And it was a beautiful thing to see.


Alex grabbed towels out of the linen closet. Taking them in the bathroom with him. He got Destiny out first wrapping her up in the towel. Then helping Tarick out of the tub and drying him off as well. Getting the pajamas set out for them to wear. Alex got both of his kids dressed and ready for bed. He tucked them in...

"Goodnight sweetie. Daddy loves you. I'll see you in the morning." Alex said smilingly. Before kissing her cheek. "Goodnight lil' man. I love you. Sleep tight." He said. Before kissing his forehead.


Alex turned the nightlight on. Before exiting the room. He made himself comfortable on the couch. Closing his eyes thinking about Arian and their life together. Alex wanted to spend the rest of his life with her and the kids. He knew exactly what commitment really meant. And was willing to give her nothing short of that. She deserved it Arian was worth it. Sure it was a risk but Alex didn't care. She made him a very happy man. Alexander was distracted from his thoughts by another knock at the door...

Alex thought to himself. "Who in the hell could that be...at this time of night?"


*************



End Notes:
Leave comments. Tell me what you think.
Chapter 25 by blueday1223
Author's Notes:
What happens next...


******

Alex answered the door. To his surprise he saw a tall very well built handsome guy. At the door as he looked through the peephole. "Who's this guy?" He said to himself. Alex quickly opened the door...


"What's up man. Um is there something I can do for you?" Alex asked the mystery man at the door.

"Hello, Is um Ari.... I um.... I mean Arian here?"

"No she's not." Alex answered. "Who's asking?"


"My name is Xavier. You see Arian and I got real close one time. And uh... Well I was hoping she would be home. So I can clear this mess up." Xavier said smilingly. "Who are you?"

"Alexander McLean. Her boyfriend!" Alex said proudly. "And what mess?"

"Look I'm hearing from a lot of people that she got pregnant by me. And if its true then I wanna let her know that. She won't see a dime from me. So where is she?"


"The rumors were true! And she is recovering from giving birth to your son. But don't stress. Arian doesn't need anything from you. She has me."

"Well that's great!" Xavier exclaimed. "I'm sure as hell not gonna help a whore. Raise anything the only thing Arian can do for me is. Suck my dick again. Like a good little whore."

"Wow! I mean you really are scum. Listen you have exactly five seconds to get the fuck away from here. And don't you ever show your sorry fucking face here again. You got that!" Alexander shouted.

"You can have the kid and her if you want. You just made my job easier." Xavier said laughingly. "I will happily leave... I'm going home to my wife and kids."

"Yeah, That's right go on you coward!" Alex said angrily. "Because it takes a real man to be a dad. She doesn't need you, That's my son!"


Xavier continued to walk away. As Alex was screaming at him. He didn't even look back . Alex couldn't wrap his mind around what just happened. He had so many questions that were not answered. Although one thing was very clear. Arian does not need Xavier. She had everything she needed and could ever want in Alexander. As he sat down in the reclining chair. Trying to calm down. "I could have snapped his fucking neck for coming here!" He said thinking out loud. Alex knew he would have to tell Arian. But he wasn't looking forward to it.


Alex stayed up until the wee hours of the morning. Eventually slumber took over his body. And he fell asleep in the reclining chair. When he awakened. He looked around the room for a minute. And asked himself "why does this happen to the good women?" A part of him identifyed with the kids because he too was raised by a single mother. Alex vowed to himself he would never walk out on his children. And that was a promise.


Alex looked at the time....

"Oh shit, I'm gonna be late for work. Damn it!" He said. As he got up to get the kids ready. So he could drop them off at Josephine's. "Come on. You guys.... We gotta get going." Alex said smilingly. To his kids


Alex got himself and the kids ready for the day. He stopped at McDonald's on the way to Josephine's house. To grab the kids something to eat. They didn't have time to eat breakfast at home. Alex.paid for their food and left. He gave Destiny and Tarick their food and they proceeded to eat in the car. Destiny had an accident in the back seat of Alex's car. She started crying because she wasted her hashbrowns all over the floor of the car. "It's ok sweetie. Daddy's not mad... I promise. It happens." Alex reassured his baby girl as he cleaned up the mess that she and Tarick made. It didn't frustrate Alexander, He looked at as simply being apart of fatherhood.


As Alex arrived at Josephine's. He got out of his car and got the kids out of the back seat. They began to walk to the door and ringing the doorbell. As they waited for her to answer the door. Alex was thinking about the night before, The coward that got Arian knocked up was at her front door. Facing him for the first time telling him he could have Terron and Arian too. It really pissed him off just thinking about all the dirty and low down things her past flames put her through. Breaking him from his thoughts was Josephine. She finally opened the door...

"Well hello sweetheart, Is there something wrong?" She asked concerned.

"Huh? I um... I mean no. I'm fine mama"


"Are you sure? You looked a little upset."


"Oh its nothing really. Um I packed everything in their bookbags. I'll meet you at the apartment after I go see Arian."

"Ok sweetheart."

"Thanks mama." He said. Before kissing her cheek. "I'll see you guys later ok. I love you." Alex told his kids. Before kissing their foreheads.


Alex headed off to work. As he drove to work his mind began drifting off to his thoughts from earlier. He knew that he was ready and willing to be daddy to the kids that wasn't a problem. He just genuinely felt bad for Arian and the kids because of the position they were put in. It wasn't fair but if they didn't go through it Alex would not have Arian and the kids now. Alex decided to give his future wife a call..


"Hello," Arian answered.

"Hey gorgeous, How is my future wife feeling this morning?"

She smiled. "Im feeling great babe. Thank you for asking."

"No problem baby. How's my little man?"

"He's great! The doctors are ready to discharge us today."

"Really? Um that's great baby. The best news I've heard all morning."


"Yeah. So did the kids sleep through the night?"

"Yes they did. I didn't have any problems at all last night with them. They slept like angels." Alex said smilingly.

"I really miss them. You know this is the longest I've went without seeing my babies. I know they miss me too."

"You're their mommy baby of course they miss you. Hell I miss you!"

"I miss you too honey. I can't wait to see you later."

"Oh really? Well why is that."

"Because I love you so much. And I can't wait to kiss you and to snuggle up to you tonight."

"Mmm... Sounds good. A man could get used to that treatment." Alex said happily. " I love you baby."

"I love you too. Have a great day at work. Call me on your break."

"I will sweetie. I'll see you later."

"Bye"

"Bye baby. Give Terron a kiss for daddy. Tell him I love him and I'll see him soon."



Alex ended their phone call. And entered the garage where he worked. Alexander was one of the top mechanics at the shop he worked at. It wasn't a vehicle made that Alex couldn't fix. He was was gifted with his hands. Mr fix it was what his co-workers called him.


As Alex's break was approaching him. He thought about what we was gonna do for Arian when she got home. "I'm gonna pull out all the stops for my lady. She deserves it." Alex said to himself.


20 minutes later.....



He was on break and called Arian. Alex was happy she was coming home and he knew he wanted to make things less stressful on her as he could. Even if that meant doing the cooking and the cleaning, or taking up more time then he already does with the kids. Then he was all for it. Alex was ready to give Arian the star treatment.


"Hello sweetie." She answered smilingly. Already knowing it was Alex's break. And it was him on the phone.

"Well hello, To you too."

"How's work so far babe? Anything exciting happen yet."

"No not really. Sorry."Alex answered laughingly.

"Just another day at the job huh?"


"Yeah pretty much baby." Alex answered. "Um do you know if you're coming home for sure?"

"Well as a matter of fact. I do!"

"Oh yeah, That's great. I was hoping you would." He said happily. "Now I can really spend time with my son the way I want. I miss him so much... I miss you too sweetie."

"I know. I think he misses you too, He got really fussy and cranky when you left last night."


"Aww... Poor little guy. I'll make it up to him tonight. That's a promise." Alex expressed proudly. "Listen, Um I hate to end this conversation. But I really have to get back to work baby."

"Ok, I'll see you when you get off."

"You bet. I love you sweetie."

"I love you too Alex. Bye babe."

"See you soon. Bye"

********

Alex continued his work. But he didn't expect to see this person.....


End Notes:
Leave comments.
Chapter 26 by blueday1223


Alex stood dumbfounded as he seen a familiar unwelcomed face. He couldn't believe that he had to deal with drama even at work. "If it ain't one thing, Its another!" Alex said under his breath.


"Sarah, What the hell are you doing here?" Alex said angrily.

"Temper, Temper Alex. Is home life getting the best of you?" She said sarcastically.

"What do you want? You really shouldn't be here."

"Oh will you relax. I came to bring you lunch." Sarah said as she extended her hand to give him the bag with food in it. "I remember how much you just loved my chicken quesadillas."


"I don't want any of your damn quesadillas! And again why are you here? Answer my question damn it!"

"I am here for us...." Sarah said smilingly.

"Us.... What are you talking about?" Alex said confusedly. "There is no us Sarah. You know that. Look I love Arian wholeheartedly. And I'm not about to let you mess anything up between Arian and I."


"Oh that's where you're wrong. And yes you heard me correctly.... Us me and your baby. I am pregnant Alex." She said evilly.

"WHAT!" Alex said shockingly. "Yo...you're not pregnant! Are you?"

"So what are you deaf now?.... Yes I'm pregnant dummy. God I wish it wasn't by you." She snapped at Alex.


"Fuck, How did this happen?.... When did you find out."

"Um we Fucked that's how it happened." Sarah expressed. With such sarcasm.

"I'm not in the mood for wise cracks. How far along are you?"

"I'm 3 months. And I found out yesterday."


Taking a deep breath and exhaled. "Ok, Um we'll figure it out. I don't anything to do with you but I will be there for my child."


"You better, or I will take matters into my own hands. I can guarantee it." Sarah said threatening Alexander.

"Please leave right now. I need to be alone." Alex told Sarah.

"Fine Alex I'll go if it means that you'll stop being a little bitch!"


Sarah finally left and Alex couldn't be happier that she did. His world felt like it crashing down right on top of his head. Alex was devastated by the news he just received. It was like the devil was trying to break him and Arian up. "What the fuck just happened?" He said thinking out loud. Immediately his thoughts went to his only love and what would she feel. "I'm so sorry baby." Alex said to himself.

Alex finished the last car of the day. And was relieved that his day was over and would be with Arian. But he was dreading telling her what he had found out earlier that day. Not to mention the whole Xavier mess. Alexander hoped that Arian would understand that he didn't plan this. And most of all. He hoped she didn't leave him.

*********

Later that day......

Alex's ride home was a quiet one. He didn't even turn the radio on. And normally he would love to listen to music, But tonight was different he had a lot on his mind. Trying to figure out just how he would tell her about Sarah's pregnancy.


Alex went home to get himself cleaned up. Before going to see his queen and little prince. After all he couldn't go see them greasy and dirty right? When he finished. Alexander left and was on his way to the hospital to pick up his future wife and son.

When Alex arrived at the hospital. Arian and baby Terron all ready...

"Hey baby, I see you're ready to go huh?" Alex said as he greeted Arian. "Mmm. Is everything ok." He kissed her and asked lovingly.


"Yeah, Everything's fine babe. I was just getting Terron ready."

"Oh ok, Well do you need any help?"

"Yep. Can you grab Terron for me and put him in his car seat?"

"Sure thing baby. I got him."


The doctors gave Arian and the little one the clean bill of health. And cleared them to go home. Arian was thrilled to be leaving. She missed her children like crazy! And to be able to lay with her man in their bed. She craved the feeling of Alex's firm body against hers. Although Arian wasnt really confident in her body. But she loved how Alex made her feel so beautiful and desirable.


"Ok all set. Now I just need to get home to my bed."

He smiled. "We'll be home shortly baby. Patience my love."

"I'm patient. Right babe?"

"Um. Not so much. It's not you're strong point." Alex said laughingly.

*********


Alex helped Arian into the car and strapped his infant son in the back. He got in the car and drove away. Holding Arian's hand for the whole duration of their ride occasionally looking over at arian. And thinking to himself "Wow! She's gorgeous." And he was grateful to have her. She and the kids were his blessings he truly lived to satisfy them. Still he had a bombshell to drop on the love of his life. This was gonna be harder then he had thought.


They arrived at Arian's apartment. And boy was she happy to see her place. Mostly her bed not that she didn't miss other things. But the bedroom was by far the most missed.


"Now baby. I want you to take it easy ok. Whatever you need just let me know. And its done I promise."

"Thanks babe. But I do have to move around its best for me. Plus I wanna lose this weight, I've gotten so huge." Arian said sadly.

"Why do you say things like that?" Alex asked. "You're beautiful baby, I love your body the way it is. How many times do I have to tell you that." Alex said genuinely. As he looked at Arian with such passion.

"I'm sorry. I know how much you hate it when I'm hard on myself."


He nodded. "It's ok. Are you hungry baby?"

"Yeah a little." She answered.


"Me too. What do you have in mind sweetie?"

"Um it doesn't matter really."

"Ok well how does tacos sound?...."


"Ooh... That sounds great Alex."


"Ok tacos it is."



*********


End Notes:
Let me know what you think of this chapter.
Chapter 27 by blueday1223


Alex went to get the tacos for dinner. Arian got bored at home with Terron. He took Tarick and Destiny with him. As they asked to go with their daddy. It was feeding time for Terron as he was beginning to get really cranky and upset. So Arian breastfed her newborn son. When she was done feeding him. She decided to call her best friend Brianna.


"Hello," Brianna answered.

"Hey girl, what are you up to?"

"Oh nothing major. It's still slow motion for me. The girls at work miss you."

"Aww... I miss them too. I should be returning to work soon. I don't know how Alex is gonna feel about it though."Arian expressed.


"I'm sure everything will be fine ari." Brianna said surely. "Alex is crazy about you. I'm sure he would want you to do whatever makes you happy."


"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"So speaking of Alex! Where is he?"

"He and the kids stepped out to get our dinner." Arian told her best friend. "Its taco night!"


"Mmm. Yummy. You're making me hungry Arian."

She laughed. "I'm sorry about that."

"Anyways. How is my little nephew?"

"He's good, Greedy! But good."

"Well that's good to hear... Considering he was born prematurely."

"Yeah, I was so scared. I don't think I could have made it without Alex."


"He's the one Arian. I know that for a fact. He genuinely loves you and those kids. Do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Dont push him away. Seriously he would do absolutely anything for you guys. Please promise me that."

"I promise I won't take him for granted."

"Good. Now that's over... Do you mind if ray and I come over to visit little Terron?"

"No not at all."

"Are you sure?.... I mean I don't wanna upset Alex. He might have something planned."

"Girl, Don't be ridiculous. You're family. You know you're welcomed anytime." Arian said smilingly.

"Thanks ari, Well ray and I should be on our way in a little while."

"Ok. I'll be waiting."

"Bye ari."

"Bye girl."


Alex and the kids returned from taco bell. He walked over to Arian and greeted her with a kissed on her lips. Arian smiled at Alex. She saw her future in his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Alex smiled back at Arian and kissed her once again.


"Did you miss me baby?" Arian asked.

"Mmm. Yes I did, I miss you every time I leave you're side sweetie."

"That's sweet. How do you know the right words to say. At the right time?"

"I just tell the truth baby. Nothing more, Nothing less."

"You're honesty is one of the many things I love about Alexander McLean."

"Oh really?... Well name some more things you love about me. Please" he begged playfully. Before kissing Arian's most sensitive part on her neck.

"Ooh... I love when you do that... And oh fuck...shit!"

Alex smiled. " You do huh?"

"Yes I do... Yes babe, Right there... Mmm. That feels so good."

"You like it right there?... Tell me where else do you want me to kiss..." He said. In a low rasped tone. Arian was putty in his hands when he lowered his voice.

"If we keep it up I might pop up pregnant again."

"I guess you're right. We better eat our food before it gets cold."



Alex served Tarick and Destiny their food. They sat at the table Alex bought for them. While him and Arian sat on the couch together enjoying their food. Alex fed Arian. He was so happy that he had his family all together. She looked at Alex with pure love in her eyes. As he continued to feed her. Then taking a bite for himself.


"Honey!"

"Hmm?"

"I um.... I kinda invited Brianna and her boyfriend over tonight. I hope you don't mind?"


"I don't mind baby. Brianna is like your sister. She's welcome to visit anytime." He expressed. "I didn't know she had a boyfriend? Well you learn something everyday." Alex said smilingly.


"Yeah, he's a really great guy. She really loves him very much. I think they'll make it to the alter."


"I hope we do too baby."

" I love you babe." Arian said. Then kissing Alex so passionately. Taking his breath away.


After they tounge wrestled for a little while. Then Alex cleaned up the mess the kids made. They managed to get sour cream on everything! When Alex got done with the dishes he sat next to Arian on the couch with his arm around her shoulders watching tv. Destiny jumped into Alex's lap and snuggled up to her daddy. As Tarick sat next him. He just loved the giving all of his attention to his family. Trying to find the right time to tell Arian the one thing that might rip them apart. But it was a risk he was willing to take he couldnt stand the thought of not being there for his unborn child. On the other hand he can't imagine his life without Arian and the kids. It's was gonna be tough.


Alex and Arian agreed to let the kids stay up a little later than usual. Arian got up to use the restroom. While Alex tended to his infant son. Holding him in his arms taking in the sweet moments he was having with his little boy. He love that baby wholeheartedly. Just as he did Arian and their other two kids also.

Arian returned from the restroom. And joined Alex on the couch watching him with Terron. It really touched her heart. To see how much Alexander loved him. The kids were in bed and Alex decided the time was right to tell her everything..


"Hey baby, There's something I need to talk to you about."

"Ok honey what's going on?" She asked curiously.

"It's been on my mind all day. Baby you know I love you with everything I am. Right?"

"Yes, I love you too."

"I don't know how to tell you but here goes. Ss...." He was interrupted by the knock at her door....

"Oh I'm sorry honey. Can we finish this later?"

"Yeah sure, It's fine baby. I'll get the door."


********


"Hey Alex. Well are you gonna let us in?" Brianna asked.

"What the hell..."

Just when Alex thought things couldn't get any crazier. They did........


*****





End Notes:
Leave your comments please!!
Chapter 28 by blueday1223
Author's Notes:
Please leave comments!!!



Alex stood at the door shocked and in disbelief. It was like he had seen a ghost. Things got progressively crazier as the night passed. Brianna looked at Alex with bewilderment on her face. He was not happy Alex's expression told it all.


"What's wrong?" Arian asked. "You look like you've just seen a ghost!"

"I um... Uh excuse me for a moment. I'm gonna go check on the kids." Alex said.


"See Arian, I knew this wasn't a good idea. He probably had something planned."

"That was weird? Maybe I should go check on him." Arian said. "Um you guys make yourselves at home. I'll be right back."

"Cool."


Brianna sat down and made her self comfortable. She didn't notice the way ray was acting really strangely. Ray walked over from the door and sat next to his girlfriend on the couch.


Arian went to check on her king....

"Alex!"

"In the kids room." He said quietly.

"Oh there you are. Hey look if Brianna being here is bothering you then I'll cut tonight short..."

"It's not that... Just forget it ok."

"No I can't, Because I've never seen you react this way. Talk to me babe."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left like that. Will you forgive me?"

"Yeah, Of course Alex. Will you just tell me what made you freak out."

He sighed. "Ok, Only because I promised to share everything with you!"

"Ok."

"It's Brianna's boyfriend. You see I kinda know him...."

"You do?"

"Yeah I do. He's the guy that Sarah was cheating on me with." Alex confessed. "We got into an altercation. And Sarah left with him."

"Wait! How long ago was this?"

"About a year ago.... Why?"

"Oh my god! Alex, Brianna has been with him for about two years." Arian told Alex. "I...I can't believe this.... I have to tell her."

"What a small world. I remember hearing that he had a girlfriend but... I didn't know it was Brianna."

"What should we do?" She asked Alex.

"I want him gone! That's why I came in here so I could cool off.... Damn! It's been one crazy thing after another today!" He exclaimed.

"Ok. Just relax babe.... Um I'll ask him to leave."

"But Brianna will be so upset. How do we tell her?"

"We'll just have to come right on out and say it. We can't spare her feelings because we would be hurting her more."

"That's true. He has balls for staying here. I can tell you that."

"Well you can do the honors of throwing him out of my apartment.... That son of a bitch!" Arian said angrily. "I feel terrible for her. She deserves better."

"It would be my pleasure to throw him out on his ass!"


Alex exited the kids bedroom with Arian right behind him. He looked at Brianna with a look of sympathy. Arian shot her attention directly in ray's direction. And he knew why ray had been deceiving Brianna for some time now. Ray was now forced to face the music.

"Ray, I think its time for you to leave." Alexander said angrily.

"Woah... Wait! You're asking my boyfriend to leave.... Why?"

"Because he's been lying and deceiving you Brianna!"

"What are you talking about Alex?"

"No, It's true bri. I'm sorry but Alexander is right."

"That's right. Get out, or be put out!" Alex told Ray. "You're not welcome here any longer. You fucking piece of shit!" "Ray, Is it true? Have you been lying to me." "I can explain beautiful. Let's go home and talk about it." "No ray, You're gonna tell her the truth now!" Arian said in a demanding tone. "Yeah, I wanna know what she and Alex are talking about?" "And you better start talking before I do. Because I will tell her. Don't think I won't." Alex said seriously. "Ok fine, Since you guys are forcing my hand... You want the truth? Then I'll give you the truth." Ray said while looking at Brianna. "About a year ago I uh... I cheated on you with Alex's ex. We were seeing each other up until about two months ago. That's right I said it are you happy now! The truth hurts doesn't it?" "You motherfucker! I'm gonna kill you!" Brianna said while rushing at Ray. "No, Stop he's not worth it. Brianna please calm down... Let him go!" Alex said trying to calm Brianna down. "Get out of here. You've caused enough trouble!" "Look Ray, You need to leave. I don't know how much longer I can keep Alex off of your ass!" Arian said forcefully. "Fuck this... I'm outta here." Brianna broke down as she watched the love of her life walk out of Arian's apartment. Feeling confused and alone. Brianna felt like her life was over and things would never be the same. Where did she go grime here. Alex tried to console her reassuring her that everything would work out for the best. But it was easier said then done. Once Brianna got all of her crying out of the way and regained control over her emotions. She had to thank Arian and Alex also for being real friends. By telling her about Ray. Only made her love and appreciate her friends that much more. "Are you gonna be ok? I don't want you to drive home still an emotional wreak." Alex said genuinely. "I'll take you home. And you can leave your car here for tonight. It's no problem." "Yeah, girl I think that would be a good idea." Arian expressed to her best friend. "You're probably right... I should be going. I'm sorry I ruined you're night." "Don't be silly. You didn't ruin anything, You didn't know this would happen... Hell none of us did." Alex said honestly. "Come on I'll take you home.... If you're ready?" "Yep, I'm ready. I don't wanna keep you out too late." "You guys go ahead. I'll wait up for you babe." Arian told her man. "I'll be right back baby. I won't be gone long... I promise." "Ok, Be careful. I love you." "Sure thing baby. I love you too. I'll see you in a minute." ********
End Notes:
Please leave your feedback!!!
Chapter 29 by blueday1223
Author's Notes:
Please leave more comments!!!


It took Alex a little longer than he initially thought. But he got Brianna home safe and sound. He headed back home to his woman. Although he wasn't sure how long she would be his. Alex dreaded telling her this bittersweet news. He knew he wanted to have a child someday. But he wanted his family with Arian. Like he had pictured.


Arian tried to stay up for Alex to come back. She wondered. "What's taking him so long?" Arian called Alex's cell phone. She got no answer that worried her. Frantic and nervous, Arian called numerous times until he finally answered.


"Hey baby, I'm sorry i didn't hear my phone, or else I woulda answered a long time ago." Alex answered honestly.

"I was worried sick. Where are you?"

"I'm on my way home now baby. I can't talk long because my battery is dying. I'll see you when I get there. I love you sweetie."

"I love you too. Hurry home! I'm missing you." Arian said smilingly.


He grinned. "I'll be home baby. Don't worry, Give me about 20 minutes ok."


"Ok."


*******


Arian was feeling the overwhelming urge to fall asleep. Suddenly she allowed slumber overcome her and she was out cold on the couch. Snuggled up to her pillow. Alex pulled in the parking lot of the apartment complex. Alex got out the car and headed to Arian's apartment. As he made it to the door he fumbled with keys. Finally finding the right one he opened the door. To see his future wife sleeping on the couch.


Smiling at her. "Hey wifey, Wake up baby. It's me." Alex said lovingly after kissing Arian in her sleep.

"Mmm. Wifey huh?" She asked smilingly. "I'm sorry babe. I did try to stay up."


"It's ok. You do need your rest. After all you did just have a baby!" Alex exclaimed. "Did the nap help you?"


"Yeah, I feel a lot better."

"Well that's great. Hey I'm really sorry I took so long. I stayed around for a little while with Brianna. You know, Just to make sure she was good." Alex said genuinely. While holding and caressing Arian. Staring into her gorgeous eyes.


"You just added another reason why I love you Alexander James McLean."

He smiled. "All I want you to do is love me. And to make you happy while you're doing it."


Arian and Alex shared laughter with each other. And cuddled close to one another in bed watching tv. When their infant son started to cry. It got Alex's attention and he got out of bed to grab the little one.


"It's ok little man. What's the matter huh? Daddy's got you. Yes he does" Alex said to his little boy in a loving tone in his voice.


"Maybe you should check his diaper." Arian told her man.


"I was thinking the same thing. You see baby we make a great team." He said smilingly.

She laughed. "Team McLean!"

"You gotta admit. It's got a ring to it!"

"Yeah, It sounds great actually."


"I agree."


Alex checked his diaper and he was wet. He disposed of the soaked diaper. Terron began to cry again as Alex figured he must be hungry. Arian layed in bed resting up a little longer. While Alex prepared the bottle for baby Terron. Everything was great so far. He took pride in being able to take care of his family in every way possible. But would be able to keep his family....


"He's gotten so big and strong. Just over the course of three days!"


"I know right? It blows mind how fast they grow." Arian said in agreement with Alex. "This feels great. I'm laying in bed with my king and our little prince. What could be better than that."


"Baby! I really have to tell you something. And I pray it doesn't tear us apart. Because I really do love you and our kids."


"I'm sure it can't be that bad."


"It's pretty bad... But I promise you that I am one hundred percent commited to you. You got my heart baby."

"Ok Alex! You're scaring me. What is it?"


"Sarah came to my job today. And gave me some news that I wasn't happy about." Alex said seriously.


"Well what did she want?"


"She came to tell me that she's expecting...."


"Expecting what?..." Arian asked curiously.


"She's pregnant baby. And its mine!"

"What! Alex how could you..." Arian was interrupted.

"Wait! Baby I know what this looks like ok. But I can explain. Me and Sarah was intimate during the time she got pregnant. But I didnt know any of this about her being pregnant! I swear to you."


"How long ago?" "She's 3 months along..." "Alex I don't know what to say. I.... I um I'm at a loss for words."


"I figured you would be. Listen I really need you to be here for me. I don't know what I'm gonna do... I really hate to put you in this mess. God I hate her!"


"This is a lot to take in babe."


"Yeah, You can say that again."


"Well do you believe her?" Arian asked him.


"Honestly. I don't know what to believe.... A part of me does but then again I just don't know. But i am sure about stepping up and taking care of my child. I just don't want anything to do with her. That's for sure."


"Whatever you decide I'm right here. We'll get through this together honey."


"Yeah, You mean it?"


"Definitely. With all of my heart."


Alex sighed. "Oh my god baby. I thought I was gonna lose you forever. Words can't express how happy I am to hear you say those words." Alex said overjoyed.

"I'm not leaving that easily. She's gonna have to work a lot harder than that to break us apart."


"I love you Arian Lauryn Jones."

She blushed. "I love you too honey."


*********

Arian fell asleep in Alex's embrace. He was happy that Arian decided to stick by his side through this beautiful nightmare. Alex smiled at his stunningly gorgeous queen and drifted off to bed....


Chapter 30 by blueday1223


Alex was awakened abruptly by the sound of his son crying. He jumped up to check on him. Alex still was new to this and had never been around a newborn before Terron. Arian stirred in her sleep and sat up to see what was wrong with him. But Alex was already holding the little boy in his arms. She smiled at her king and their son. Noticing arian's huge but sexy smile. He smiled at her back. Being a family man was the most wonderful thing to Alexander he loved every little detail about family life. There was nothing he wouldn't do for them.


"I heard him crying so I grabbed him baby."


"Thanks honey, Give him to me. You need your rest. There's a long day ahead of you."

"Don't worry baby. I got him, I'll be fine trust me."


Alex cradled his son in his arms. And rocked baby Terron. Easing his little cries. As Alex wrecked his brain on why his little one was crying? He wasn't hungry and he still had a clean diaper. He put baby Terron on his chest and rubbed his back. That seem to soothe baby Terron.


"Shhh... It's ok. You just wanted daddy. Stop crying everything's alright buddy." Alex said smiling at his son.

"He seems fine now. Maybe he did just want his daddy." Arian said smilingly.


"Of course. He's daddy's lil soldier. I Love him so much. I would die for him if I had too."


"I know, But let's just pray you don't have to face that choice."

He smiled. "Yeah, You're right baby..... I definitely want more children. And I want them with you! You know I didnt mean for this mess to happen with Sarah. Right?"

"I believe you, And I believe in us.... There's no doubt in my mind that we'll get through this ok." She told Alex. "It's gonna get better."


"I sure hope so. I don't wanna lose you, Or our kids. I would go crazy if I couldn't see you everyday. I promise I'm gonna give you the life that you deserve."

"I can't wait to be Mrs. Alexander McLean."

"I can't wait either. I wanna make all of your dreams come true baby."


"Aww... I wanna do the same for you." She said. Happily.

He smiled. "You already have baby."


Arian took little Terron who was sleeping now out of Alex's arms and layed him back down in his bassinet. She made her way back in bed. Arian straddled Alex's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. Kissing her man sweet and passionately. Causing Alex to moan in approval to what Arian was doing to him he couldn't get enough of her sweet and juicy lips touching his. Arian's body heat began to rise when Alex started caressing her back and firmly wrapping his arms around her nude torso. Moving her kisses further down to his neck licking his Adam's apple. Biting on his shoulder and running her fingernails down the back of his neck. This stimulated so many nerves in Alex's body sending chills down his spine. He kissed her lips then assaulting her tounge with his own. Then breaking the kiss....


"Mmm. What's wrong honey?"


"Nothing's wrong. Everything feels so right." He told Arian. "I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too. Now shut up and kiss me!"


He nodded. "You got it."


He left tender and sweet kisses on his beautiful ebony queen's shoulders and collarbone down to her large breasts. He loved her so much and couldn't wait to marry Arian. She felt the same way. Having her sexy curvatious body straddling his felt like heaven to Alexander.he began to massage her swollen breasts while sucking on her plump nipples. Everything about Arian was perfect in his eyes from her silky caramel complexion to her thick thighs she had the prettiest feet he'd ever seen. That probably explains why he loved massaging them so much. He reached to pull her panties off. Only to be stopped...


"Did I do something wrong?" He asked genuinely.

"No not at all. It's just that I can't have any sexual activity down there for 6-8 weeks!"


"Oh. Um... It's fine. I won't hurt you. I'll go slow, I just wanna feel you baby."


"I'm sorry babe, But I have to refrain from intercourse. Doctor's orders." Arian said truthfully.


"I understand. Um I can still kiss you right?"


"Don't ever stop that honey."


He grinned. "Cool, Just making sure."

"Ooh...um babe someone's excited to see me?"


"I can't help myself. There's nobody he would rather see."

"Oh really?"

"Yes baby."


Alex held Arian for the rest of the night planting kisses on the back of her shoulder. He thought to himself. "Life doesn't get any better than this."




*********




End Notes:
Leave a comment. Thanks for reading!!!
Chapter 31 by blueday1223


Arian opened her eyes from a bad dream about Sarah. It was odd.for her to dream about her boyfriend's crazy ex-flame. But crazier things have happened. She turned to face Alex still laying in his loving embrace. He smiled in his sleep. Arian saw the smile on his face and decided to give him something else to smile about... Arian lowered herself under the covers carefully without waking him. Taking time out to rub his growing erection that began to strain against his boxer-briefs. She put her hand inside Alex's underwear. He jerked at this sensation. She pulled his massive cock out of his confinements and began stroking him. Alex moaned in his sleep calling her name. "Oh Arian. Mmm... Yes baby... That's it right there." She smiled to herself. Twisting his cock in a circular motion. Alex woke up to find his woman's head under the covers....


"Mmm... What are you doing baby?" Alex said while biting his lip. As Arian's erotic massage was turning him on.

"I'm pleasing you. So just lay back and enjoy."

"Oh trust me I am enjoying this. What man wouldn't want his lady to please him?"

"True. I wanna make you feel like the king you are." Arian said lovingly.


He nodded and smiled. "I love the sound of that baby. And you're doing a great job so far."

"Am I?"

"Ooh... Shit... Ah fuck! That's my spot baby."


As Arian continued to stroke Alex he was in heaven. This was relieving a lot of built up tension inside of Alex. And in some ways it was helping Arian too. Alex found what she was doing very pleasurable and didn't want it to end. Suddenly she engulfed his length in her mouth and Licked the sweet and sticky precum off the huge mushroom head of his thick cock. Alex gasped at this feeling. She proceeded to bob up and down his massive member. She went to deep causing her to choke..


"Ooh... I'm sorry baby. Um are you ok?" He asked genuinely.

"Yes. I'm fine. I just got a little carried away." Arian answered smilingly. "It's just that you're so big."

He grinned. "Why thank you baby, He's loving what you're doing to him."

"I want him to love what I'm doing." She said while sucking on his 11 inches.

"Ooh.. ah. Don't stop baby... You love how he tastes huh?"

"Oh yeah!"


She continued to send Alex into exctasy. Giving him the greatest blowjob ever! He held her head in place as he Fucked her mouth thrusting his thick long penis in and out of her perfect mouth. She wrapped her full and juicy lips around his cock. He threw his head back when she began smacking her tounge with his cock. Driving him crazy. Arian suddenly picked up the pace playing with his balls at the same time. Then taking his large balls in her mouth one by one...

"Shit! Yes baby... Fuck that feels so good."


Arian smiled. She was happy that she could please Alexander. He meant the world to her and she wanted him to know it.


"Mmm... I want you to cum... Ooh fuck! Babe I wanna swallow your babies! Unload down my throat!"

"Mmhm. Oh shit.. I'm about to cum baby.... Fuck!"


Alex felt that oh so familiar tingle. The overwhelming feeling of pleasure. His balls started to tightened up as his orgasm was intense and he sprayed a massive load down Arian's throat. It was so much cum she choked as he continued to discharge his semen in her mouth.


"I'm sorry baby." He said breathing heavily. "Damn, That felt great."


"I'm glad you enjoyed it." She said smilingly.

"Yeah I did, Hell I loved it. Greatest blowjob ever!" Alex exclaimed. "You're not going anywhere!"


"I don't plan on leaving."


"Good. I love you sweetie." He said looking into Arian's eyes. Caressing her cheek.

"I love you too. That was my way of showing you that."

"You succeeded!"


"If you had to sum up how you feel in one word what would it be?" Arian asked Alex.


"Um... Blissful!" Alex said sarcastically. "Honestly. i am on top of the world right now."


Alex glanced over at the clock.....

"Damn, I don't feel like going to work."


"Yeah, I wish we could lay up all day. Just you, me and the kids."

"Sounds good. Um we can when I get home from work. Right?"

"Sure. We can do whatever you want."

Alex got out of bed knees still shaky. But he knew if didn't get up then he would be late. He jumped in the shower. That seemed to help him wake up completely. He felt refreshed and ready for the day once he git out. He gotten himself dressed and headed down the hall to see what Arian was up to. He spotted her and the kids in the kitchen. She was preparing breakfast. He greeted his lovely girlfriend...


"Hey baby," He said as he kissed her. "First you please me, Then you feed me. Oh I am one lucky man."


She smiled. "You bet you're ass!"


Alex's laughter filled the room. Thought to himself. "This is gonna be a great day!" He sat down and joined his woman and children for breakfast. Although he ate quickly, Because he didn't wanna be late for work. Once he finished Alex kissed Arian on her beautiful lips. "I'll see you later baby. I love you." He told her in a low raspy tone. "Ok, Just make sure you get home tonight." She said to her king. Alex left and headed off to work....


********



End Notes:
More feedback!!!
Chapter 32 by blueday1223


Alex was already on his way to work. And Arian was left with the kids. She enjoyed spending some alone time with her children. Tarick and Destiny had been with Alexander and her mom while she was in the hospital recovering from birthing little Terron. Arian decided to clean up her apartment since Alex wasn't there it made it easier for her to concentrate on cleaning. Once the apartment was spic and span. She kicked back on the couch the kids were occupied by watching cartoons. But peace and quiet didn't last long. Terron awakened and was pretty upset. "A mother's job is never done." She said to herself. As Arian got up from the couch tending to her infant son.


"Shh... What's my lil man crying about?" Arian said. While looking at the infant.


Terron's cries subsided as his mom bounced him gently. Whispering to him. Soothing her son. Arian made Terron a bottle and proceeded to feed the little boy. When suddenly Tarick emerged from his room and spotted his mom with his baby brother.


"Mommy! Why he crying?"

She smiled. "Oh he's just hungry. That's all."

"But I don't cry when i hungry..." The little boy said with a look of confusion on his face.

"Well you did. When you were his size. But you're a big guy now."

"Mommy! Where daddy?"

"He's working. But he'll be back sweetheart."

"Okay, Mommy."



Arian watched a movie to kill time while Alex was working. She missed working herself. And just being out of the house but she knew it was vital to be with her kids and nursing her son. He needed as many nutrients as he could get. Arian enjoyed being a mom. But she was also very independent and didn't wanna feel like she was taking advantage of her boyfriend. Although Alex didn't mind taking care of her and the kids not one bit. It was Arian's pride standing in the way.

*********


Alex took a 5 minute break to call the future Mrs. McLean.....


"Hello," Arian answered quickly.

"Hey sweetie, Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, everything's fine honey, How's work?"

"It's cool so far... Not better than laying with you all day. But its ok." He said smilingly.

"You're words always make my day."

"I'm glad they do. Because coming home to you is the highlight of mine!"

"I am so lucky to have you come home to me."


He smiled. "Speaking of home... I have to drop by my house after work. And don't worry I won't be long. I'm looking forward to our cuddle date tonight."


"Yeah me too honey."


"Well I hate to let you go. But I have to get back to work. They are understaffed today and I'm picking up slack."

"Aww... Sweetie don't work yourself too hard ok. I love you babe."


"I love you too sweetheart. Give the kids a kiss for me. Tell them daddy will see them later."

"I will, Bye honey." She said lovingly.

"Bye baby."



Arian hung the phone up and sat back down on the couch. Destiny walked over to her mom. And layed next to her on the couch. Arian just smiled and said to herself. "It's good to be home again." She found herself falling into routine again. Being mommy was an awesome feeling to her. And she owed it all to her mom for teaching her how to be the best mommy she could be.


**

Later that day......


As Arian got dinner prepared for Alex and the kids. The phone began to ring. She rushed to answer it thinking it was Alexander....


"Hey honey,"

"Oh I'm sorry. I'll call back later."


"No, Don't be silly. I thought you were Alex. What's up?"


"Nothin much. Just figured I would call you. I haven't spoken to you since finding out about Ray." Brianna said sadly.

"Yeah, How are you holding up girl?"

"Better than expected. I never thought in a million years he would deceive me. Especially with someone like Sarah!"

"I know right? I'm sorry bri." She said genuinely.

"It's fine. I'm gonna keep my head up and my heart open! Maybe I'll find my Alex." Brianna said smilingly.


"That's the spirit bri. I know there's a great guy for you somewhere."


"I hope you're right. Hey I gotta get going. I'll talk to you later. Bye!"

"Bye!"



Arian really showed her multitasking skills. By juggling cooking with caring for a newborn and keeping a close eye on her toddlers. This was hard for most moms but Arian was a natural. She relished being family oriented. Plus she knew Alex would take over when he got home. He was like superdad when he was home. The kids absolutely adored him. That made Arian extremely happy.


Alex made it home after his shift was over. Stopping to make sure everything was ok there. He never stayed there anymore since he met Arian. Alexander pulled up to his house. Noticing the lights were on in his bedroom.. he said to himself. "That's funny... I don't remember leaving that light on." He made his way to the front door. Using his key to open it. Slowly entering his house. He sighed. "Wow! Look at all this mail at my door. This is fucking crazy!" Picking the massive pile of mail and reading it... "Sarah J Martin. Oh well. That goes in the trash." Making his way up the stairs. He stopped in his tracks....


"Welcome home, It's about time you made it here."

"Sarah! What the fuck... How did you get in here?"

"My key. Remember dummy, You gave it to me.'

"That was the second biggest mistake of my life... The first one was ever giving you the time of day." He grumbled.

"The feeling is mutual. Trust me!"

"What do you want Sarah?, you've caused enough trouble."


"Trouble? Oh believe me you haven't seen trouble yet!"


"Look just say what it is that you want. And get out of my house. Is it the baby?" He asked.


"Um... I guess you could say that. I need some money Alex, and don't tell me you don't have it because its payday!"

"Are you fucking serious! Sarah I'm not supporting you. Look if its not something the baby needs. Then don't ask!"


"Ugh. What type of man are you. I'm glad I cheated on you. I don't regret it at all. You're pathetic!" Sarah said angrily.

"You're lucky you're pregnant, or else I would have forgotten you were a woman, and smacked the shit out of you!" He yelled.

Ha, You don't have the balls to hit me."

"Get out!" He snapped at Sarah.


"Fine... This place sucks anyway!" Sarah said. "It brings back too many memories of having sex with you..yuck!"


Sarah left Alex's house. He said to himself. "I really need to change my locks." Alex grabbed a change of clothes and headed home to Arian. On the way to Arian's apartment he stopped to buy her some flowers and candy. Alex loved surprising her with gifts and little romantic gestures. He quickly paid for the gifts and was on his way to the leading lady in his life. Trying to shake the images of Sarah out of his mind. He turned on some music to relax him.


Alex arrived at Arian's a couple minutes later than he expected. But finally he was home at last. Using his set of keys to unlock the door and let himself in. He soon smelled the aroma of a home cooked meal. Causing his stomach to growl. Alex was ready to eat. But not before greeting his beautiful woman and their gorgeous kids...


"Hey baby," Hr said before kissing her lovingly. "Mmm. How was your day?"


"It was good babe... What are those?" She asked quickly spotting the bouquet of flowers behind her man's back.

"Oh. Um these are for you baby. Just a little something I grabbed to let you know you were on my mind." He said genuinely.


"Oh babe, These are beautiful. And you got me candy too. You're so sweet."


"You're my lady. I'm suppose to surprise you with gifts."

"What's the occasion?"

"Just because!"


"I love you sweetheart. Are you ready to eat?"

He nodded. "I love you too. And yes I am!"


**********


End Notes:
Please tell me what you think!!!
Chapter 33 by blueday1223
Author's Notes:
Please leave your feedback


After enjoying a wonderful meal with Arian and the kids. Alex excused himself from the dinner table and went into the living room to play with Destiny and Tarick. The kids loved playing with daddy. It was one of many things Alex loved about being a dad. When play time was over. He decided to help Arian with baby Terron.


"Hey, Why don't you sit and rest. I got him sweetheart."


"Oh babe, its fine. You've been the one working all day. Go on and get yourself cleaned up. I'll put him to sleep." Arian said sincerely.


"It's ok baby. I wanna help you. What kind of dad would I be if I didn't. Right?"

"I'm fine. But thanks for offering your help honey."

"Anytime baby. I'm gonna go take a shower ok. Let me know if you need anything." Alex said genuinely.

"Ok I will babe."

"Promise?"

She laughed. "Yeah I promise."

Alex nodded and smiled. "Just checking."



Alex prepared to take his shower. When he noticed something was bothering Arian. And wanted to get to the bottom of the issue. He hated seeing her sad. But he decided not to bring it up just yet. Alex took his shower first to clear his thoughts also to wash away Sarah from his mind.


Feeling refreshed after his nice and hot shower. He got dressed and got comfortable in a pair of sweatpants and a black tank top that hugged his torso perfectly. Arian noticed that as Alex made his way in her bedroom. He put on his favorite cologne. As he looked up in the mirror and saw Arian behind him getting frustrated with the baby.


"Here, Let me try. Maybe he just misses his daddy. I got him baby."

Arian reluctantly handed Terron to Alex. "Yeah, Maybe you're right. He's been cranky with me for most of the day, or maybe I'm not being a good mom." She said sadly.

"Baby! Don't say things like that. Please. You're a great mom.... It happens sweetie. It's just one of those days. But that's when I come in handy. Because I can take over for a while. I don't mind any of it." He said reassuringly. "Please don't cry. Everything's gonna be fine baby. I don't mind carrying the load."

Arian cried. "I know you don't. But I just hate the fact that I'm depending on you for everything. I feel like I'm taking advantage of you."

"Is that really how you feel?.... Baby come here. Listen you're not taking advantage of me. I love you and the kids with all my heart. I don't want you to think that. Ever!" Alex expressed. While embracing Arian in one arm and holding Terron in the other.

"That is how I feel.... I'm just used to doing everything on my own." She said. While resting her head on Alex's chest.

"I understand that. But you have me now. It's a good thing you don't have to do everything by yourself anymore. Just let me help you baby."

"I have put my trust in you. But...." Arian drifted off.

"But what baby?"

"But I'm scared... I mean I don't know what's gonna happen. You know?"

"Yeah I know what you mean. But I wouldn't do anything to hurt you or my children. I couldn't handle losing you baby. I'm not going anywhere. Trust me." Alex said.

She kissed him. "I love you."

"Mmm. I love you too baby. Forever and always. I promise." Alex said lovingly. "Hey, I'll tell you what? As soon as I put Terron down for bed. I'll run your bath water ok. Let me spoil you tonight."

"That sounds good. Thank you honey."

"It's no problem sweetie.... Give me a minute ok?"

"Okay."


***

Alex managed to tuck Destiny and Tarick in bed. And to get Terron to go to sleep. All by himself and that wasn't a easy task. But Alex was a natural when it came to being a father. He lived for his family and would do anything to keep them satisfied. Alexander wasn't gonna let anything or anybody come between him and his family. Although he knew he still had to tell Arian about Xavier's unexpected visit.


"All done. I got them all in bed. It wasn't that bad baby." Alex said smilingly.

"You are amazing! How did a girl like me get so lucky?"

"A girl like you deserves a guy like me."

"If you think so... I never thought in a million years I would have a man like you." She said genuinely.

He smiled. "Oh really? Well I never thought I would have such a beautiful, gorgeous, smart, and loving woman like you baby." Alex said sincerely. "Everytime I think about it. It completely blows me away."


"Come here!" She said. In a sexy tone.

"My pleasure." He said before laying on top of Arian. Kissing her passionately. Finally breaking the kiss. "I'll go get your bath water ready baby."

"Ok."


Alexander climbed off of his future wife. And headed into the bathroom to run her bath water. As he began to fill the tub with hot water. Alex sprinkled bath beads in the water Arian loved them in her water. Lighting candles all around the tub and dimming the lights real low. Setting a very sensual and relaxing mood in the room.


"Baby. Everything is ready in there. Are you ready to get in?" Alex asked.

"Yes, Please."

"Good. Follow me sweetie."


Arian took Alex's hand as he led her into the bathroom. Helping her into the tub. "Here, Let me help you." He said as Arian was getting undressed. Alex stood there taking in her beauty. Looking at her naked body that he desired so much. Once Arian was done undressing. Alex took her hand and helped her get in the tub. His arousal growing in his pants. As he enjoyed the sight of his girlfriend's naked shapely body. He craved Arian in more ways than one.


"Now just lay back and relax. I'm gonna take care of you tonight." He said before gently placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Mmm. This water feels so good. It's nice and hot. Just how I like it."

Alex stopped Arian... "No baby, That's my job tonight. I'm gonna please you in every way I can. If you'll let me?"


Alex stopped Arian from bathing herself. He bathed her beautiful caramel skin. And planted plenty of kisses on now soft and wet body. He wasnt shy at all when it came to romance and affection. Alex wanted to wrap Arian in loving and warm embrace of love. She didn't mind laying back and enjoying what Alex had planned for her.


"I don't want you to lift a finger. This is your night!"

"I love you so much babe."

He nodded and smiled. "I know baby. I love you too sweetie. That's why I'm doing these things for you... Also because I know that you need this."

"Thank you for always being here for me."

"I'm gonna always be good to you baby. You have my heart. And want to keep your heart forever."

"I'll never leave you again. I promise."


Alex was in awe as he looked at Arian with a smile on his face. Knowing that he was staring at his everything. Her water was getting cold. So Arian decided she was ready to get out.


"Alex! I'm ready to get out honey. The water's getting cold."

"Um. Ok sure whatever you wish baby. I'll go check on the kids and I'll be right back with a towel for you ok." He said lovingly.

"Ok. I'll be waiting." Arian said smilingly.

He smiled. "I won't be long. I promise."


He left the bathroom to get a towel for his queen. And to also check on the kids. Once he made sure the kids were still sleeping like angels. He made his way back in the bathroom to join Arian. And helped her out of the tub by lifting her and carrying her into the bedroom. As the towel wrapped around her perfect body. He found some sexy undergarments for his lady. And began helping Arian put them on then Arian slipped into pajama bottoms and a pink laced tank top that also hugged her in all the right places. Making Alex want her even more.


"You still owe me a cuddle night mister!" She said playfully.

"Well I'm ready to give it to you baby."

"I like the sound of that."

"Come on baby.... You relax on the couch. I'll get the refreshments. Try to find us a good movie to watch."

"Okay honey."



Alexander returned with two cans of soda and a bowl of popcorn. And sat next to Arian on the couch. Placing her legs and feet in his lap. And proceeded to massage them. As she pressed play on the remote. And enjoying the massage and being catered to. Alex vowed to be great to her and the kids. And that's just what he meant.

"Babe!"

"Hmm?"

"Do you have any regrets?"

"Do you mean with us?"

"Well yeah... I guess."

"Not at all baby. I mean we have a beautiful relationship. I wouldn't have it any other way." He answered honestly. "Do you have regrets about us baby?"


"Actually I do. I regret that I ever doubted you. And that I kept you away four days."

"You know I've forgiven you for that baby.... Don't worry about it."

"I know, But I promise you that I will always come to you first from now on."

He smiled. "Thanks baby. I love you."

"I love you more.."

"Um. I don't know if that's possible." He said smilingly.

Arian turned the dvd player off. She and Alex shared sensual kisses they cuddled on the couch together. Arian was laying on top of Alex kissing his very sexy and kissable lips. While Alex wrapped his arms around her waist. Just above her perfectly rounded ass. He rested his hands on it. Arian was feeling more relaxed now than she was earlier. It seemed Alex was "Mr Fix It" at home too.

"I would like to thank you for helping me tonight."

"It's my job baby. I am your man remember?" Alex said playfully.

"How could I forget. "She said before kissing Alex again.

Alex moved his attention to her neck and shoulders. Before licking her collarbone and gently sucking on her bottom lip. He caressed her thigh. She granted him access to play with her most sensitive area. He slipped on finger down her panties and started massaging her clit. Rubbing it with just enough pressure no too little not too much. As she grabbed his hardening member she moved her hand inside his pants and boxers and started massaging the the head of his penis. Causing him to let out a low and sexy growl. Turning Arian on even more.


"Mmm. Why don't we move this into the bedroom?" He asked In his low and raspy tone. While licking and sucking on Arian's neck.

Unable to speak. Due to what Alex was doing to her. "Ooh.. I. Um..o...ok. whatever you want babe...fuck that feels amazing!"


Alex carried his queen into the bedroom and gently layed her down. Taking his time taking her clothes off. He kissed every inch of Arian's body and licked her from head to toe. Stopping to give her clit some extra attention. As he licked and sucked on it biting it also. She could hold her screams of pleasure in any longer. She let go. And to Alex's delight.

"Oh fuck!... Baby you're gonna make me cum."

"Yeah that's it... Cum for me! I wanna taste you're sweet pussy juice. Let it go don't hold back."


She felt like only woman in the world. The way Alex treated her witj such love and respect it was hard not to feel that way. But Alex wanted to cater to her and do all the things he could do. Considering he still couldn't make love to her just yet. Because she couldn't have intercourse for another five weeks or so. So he just brought pleasure to her by licking the most sensitive area on her body. He licked her clit until he felt her body pulsate on his tounge.

Oh god... I'm gonna cum!.... Ahhh... Ooh fuck!"

"Mmhmm. Thats right let it go. I love how you taste."

Arian let out a screaming orgasm. And was completely satisfied. And rightfully so, I mean what woman wouldnt be after receiving the best head ever! From their man?


Alex layed next to Arian. "How do you feel baby? Are you ok?" He asked sincerely.

"Words can't express how I feel right now honey."

"Well is that a good thing?"

"No, It's a great thing."

He nodded and smiled. "Good baby. Can I hold you now?"

I thought you would never ask." She said smilingly.

"Now just lay back and relax ok. It's your night baby. Let me spoil you. Because I plan on doing it for a long time..." Alex said in a low rasping tone that was very sexy, Yet soothing.

"That's all you've done so far is spoiled me."

"Is that a problem?"

"Well... No."

He smiled. "I didn't think so baby."

"Alexander!"

"Yes baby?"

"I love you. Goodnight."

"I love you too. Goodnight sweetheart."


Alex held Arian in his arms. She fell asleep on his shoulder. He smiled at his sleeping beauty. And drifted off to sleep himself soon after...

********


End Notes:
Let me know what you think!!!
Chapter 34 by blueday1223
Author's Notes:
New chapter I hope you enjoy it. Leave you're comments.


Arian awakened to the sound of thunder as it rained violently as she saw raindrops through the window from her bedroom. Alex layed beside her in a peaceful slumber. She repositioned herself to lay her head on Alex's chest. Rubbing her hand over his defined and and firm chest. To his liking Alex smiled in his sleep. She looked at her king and thought to herself. "Damn! I'm a very lucky woman." As she pressed her lips against his chest. Then moving her way up to his collarbone trailing sweet kisses on his neck and up to his soft lips.


Alexander stirred in his sleep moaning. "Mmm. Now that's one hell of a way to say Goodmorning." He said smilingly.

"Goodmorning. How did you sleep honey?"

"Great, and you?"He said.

"I slept perfect. It was the best sleep I've had in a while!" Arian exclaimed. "Sorry if your arm is a little sore... I kinda slept on it all night."

He laughed. "No its ok... I love holding you while you sleep."

She smiled. "Well I guess that means you wouldn't mind holding me a little while longer then. Huh?"


"You guessed right." Alex said. As he smiled at her and kissed her lips.

"I'm gonna go make us breakfast ok." She said and kissed him again.

"Ok...baby...I'll...check...on...the...kids." Alexander said in between kisses.

"Thank you."

"It's my job baby."

"Well you do a great job. And I feel blessed to have you around."

"Aww... Thanks. That really means a lot to me.



Arian got up to prepare some eggs, bacon, and toast. With orange juice. While it took Alex a little longer as he waited for his raging hard-on to subside before getting up to check on the kids.

Alex finally got up to tend to the kids. Baby Terron startled Alex with his cries. But these cries sounded more alarming, and Alex began to worry about it. He walk to the bassinet to pick his son up and cradle him in his arms. And gently rocked him. But Terron was really upset. Leaving Alex confused on why? He never cried like that before.

"Shhh! Hey its ok lil man... What's wrong with daddy's lil soldier. Huh?"

The cries got worse. Alex tried checking his diaper but that didn't work. Then he made Terron a bottle. But he was refusing to eat. So Alex paced around the bedroom with a fussy and irriatable baby. All the crying woke Tarick and Destiny from their sleep.

"Daddy! What wrong wif da baby?" Said Tarick curiously.

"I don't know son. I wish I did though." Alex answered honestly.

"Uh oh! Daddy look." Destiny said to her daddy.


Before Alex could react. Terron started vomiting on Alex's shoulder. Just missing his big brother's face as Tarick stood behind his daddy.

Alex patted Terron's back. "Hey its ok buddy. I get it, you just couldn't hold it. Aww I hate seeing you sick."

The sight of seeing Terron throwing up was too much for little Tarick to bare. So he threw up on Alex also. Then Tarick began crying too.

"Great first on my shoulder. Now on my foot. That's awesome." He said smilingly. "I guess its throw up on daddy day!"

"Yucky, ew...." Tarick said.

"I know son. Come on! Let's get you cleaned up before mommy sees this mess. We don't want her to worry." He said genuinely. "Are you ok princess?"

"Uh huh." Destiny said. And nodded her head.

"Ok, just making sure sweetie."


Alex got both of his boys cleaned up. Once he finished helping them. The four of them headed down the hall to the kitchen to join Arian.


"Hi." She greeted Alex. "Is everything ok?"

"Yes everything is great baby. It sure smells good in here."

"You're just in time breakfast is ready."

"Good, do you need help with anything?"

"No I've got it covered. Thanks honey."

"No problem." He said before kissing her.

Arian made their plates and poured orange juice into their cups. Before sitting down to enjoy her breakfast with her kids and her wonderful boyfriend. She was so thankful to have Alex by her side. As he stared at her from across the table with unspoken passion in his eyes. When Arian broke him from his thoughts...

She smiled. "What is it? Why are you staring at me?"

"Oh... Uh, I'm sorry. You're just so beautiful that I get lost in your eyes. Forgive me if I freaked you out."

"It's fine honey. Stare at me all you want then."

He laughed. "I can do that."

Arian directed her attention to Tarick. "You ate all of your food that fast!"

Alexander smiled. "He's a growing boy baby."

"Yeah you're right honey. My little guy will be 4 years old soon. Wow! Time goes by so fast."

"Yeah it does." He said smilingly. "Would you like some more food Tarick?"

"Yes please?"

"Sure big guy." Alex said. "No don't get up. I'll get it sweetheart."

"Ok." Arian said.


***


Alex cleaned the dishes and put them away and got ready for work. Arian sat on the couch with Terron who was really cranky. Alexander walked over to the couch to give his infant son a kiss before he left for work. And to kiss Arian also.

"You know baby? I don't think he's feeling to well." Alexander said.

"Maybe you're right. Because Terron's been like this for the day or two now."

"Well I know I haven't been doing the whole daddy thing long. But maybe it'll be a good idea to try to get him a Dr's appointment. I'm off tomorrow and I'll go with you... If you want?"

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea. Hey you're a natural when it comes this daddy thing." She said smilingly.

He grinned. "Oh really?"

"Yes really." She said and kissed Alex. "Now get out of here! Have a great day at work babe. I love you."

"I love too baby. I'll call you on my break ok." He said before kissing Arian again. Then turning is attention back to Terron. "Feel better lil man daddy loves you. See you when I get home." Alex said as he bent down to kiss little Terron on his forehead.

Tarick and Destiny heard Alex leaving and ran to stop him at the door...

"Daddy!" The two of them said.

"Come here! I love you guys ok. Daddy will see you later. I promise." He said smilingly. And kissed them also.

"Be careful honey." Arian stressed.

"I will, Bye baby."


Alex left for work and there Arian was again all by her lonesome. With nothing to do. Her patience was running thin because Terron was sick. So she decided to call on her mom to help her get through the day while Alex was at work.

*****

"Alexander!"

"Yes sir?"

"Come over here! I got someone I want you to meet." Mr Vincent said.

"Ok sure thing boss."

Alex noticed the guy standing next to his boss. And thought to himself. 'He must be new?"

"Alex this is Kevin. Kevin this is Alex."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Kevin. Welcome to the team."

"Well thank you. I appreciate that. But how did you know?" Kevin asked.

"Well it was just a hunch. Lucky guess" Alex said smilingly.

"It's Mr. Richardson's first day. And I thought it would great if you could get him up to speed. Considering you're our best mechanic."

"No problem Mr. Vincent."

"Wow! You must be good?"

"Well let's just say, They don't call me "Mr. Fix it" for nothing." Alex said. "Come on! I'll show you around."


****

Alex decided to call Arian on his break...

"Hi honey. How's work?"

"It's good baby. Thanks for asking. Um how is everything there?"

"Still rough but my mom is here to help me."

"Oh good, I'm glad you're not alone. The hardest thing for me is being away from you guys. But you know when I get home I am going to take over. So its not so bad I guess." He said smilingly.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Anything new happen?"

"Um actually yes. They hired a new guy. His names Kevin. He's really cool, I like him a lot."

"Oh ok. That's good. But you don't that they are trying to replace you do you?" She asked genuinely.

He smiled. "No its nothing like that. Baby! Remember I told you we were short staffed?"

"Well... Yeah."

"Well he's the new help."

"Thats good you don't have to work as hard."

"True. I can't argue with that."

"Listen honey I'll see you when you get home ok. I love you."

"Um yeah sure. I don't wanna hold you up. I love you too sweetie."

"Bye!"

"Bye! Sweetie. Give my babies a kiss for me and tell them daddy loves them."

***

Later that day....

"How are things between you and Alexander?" Josephine asked.

"Things are absolutely great mama. That man makes me so happy."

"Oh that's wonderful sweetheart. I'm so happy for you two."

"Thank you mama. He is a dream. He helps me with the kids. They love him so much that they call him daddy. And that's the way Alex wants it. He's so great with children, I can't wait to give him a child of his own one day. Mama I can see myself being his wife."

"You think he wants to marry you?"

"I know he does. He tells me all the time, plus he already treats me like I'm his wife... Hell he even calls me Mrs. McLean sometimes."

"Wow! Sounds like he's crazy about you. You deserve happiness Arian. You're such a great young woman. And Alex sees that."

"I know, Mama I forgot to tell you about Sarah... His ex."

"What happened now?"

"She's pregnant.... By Alex."

"What!"

"Don't get upset she is three months along. That means Alex had sex with her before he met me."

"Oh... Well does he believe her? And how did he find out?"

"She came to his job. And broke the news to him there." Arian said bitterly. "But I'm supporting Alex through it all. I'm not going anywhere."

"I'm glad you didn't give up on him baby. He's a good man, who happens to be crazy about my daughter. And that's always a plus." Josephine said smilingly.


Arian laughed. "I love you mama."

"Oh I love you too sweetheart."


*******


End Notes:
Leave comments. You're opinions mean everything to me. Thanks for reading!!!
Chapter 35 by blueday1223
Author's Notes:
Sorry I took so long writing this chapter.


Shortly after Josephine's pep talk with her daughter. Arian decided to set the table for dinner before Alex got back. As she began making up their plates Josephine sensed something was wrong with her daughter and she was curious to know what it was...


"Arian? Honey what's wrong?"


"Huh... Um did you say something?"Arian asked.


"Is there something bothering you?"


Arian sighed. "I don't know mama... I mean I know I love Alex and I know he loves me. But I can't help but to be scared. This is all so new to me to have a man in my life that wants to do right by me."


"I understand what you're saying completely honey. But you can't dwell on the negative. You have to be positive."


"Oh I know." Arian said frustrated.


"Everything will be fine Ari." Josephine reassured.

"I hope you're right.... I just don't wanna scare Alexander away."


"You won't. Honey he is crazy about you... You said yourself that he wants to marry you. Right?"


"Well... Yeah."


"Just trust you're feelings, They will lead you in the right direction."



Without responding Arian took in her mother's words and tried to stay positive about her relationship with Alex. But she just couldn't help but wonder was everything getting to be too much for Alex to handle.

**

Alex greeted Arian. "Hey baby, I'm home!"

Arian greeted Alex with a kiss. "Mmm... I've missed you."

"Ooh.." Alex said. "Well I've missed you too my love."

"Is that right?" Arian said grinning.

"Why yes it is Mrs. McLean." He said before kissing her again.

Breaking the kiss she said. "Dinner's ready, Are you hungry?"

"Starving baby, What did you cook?"

"Oh. Just some chicken stir fry."

"Sounds great! I'll go get cleaned up." Alex said and kissed Arian once more.


Arian watched Alex walk down the hall to the bathroom to get himself cleaned up. All she could do is pray that this would be a peaceful night.


When Alex returned from the bathroom he bumped into Josephine on her way out of the kids room...

"Oh. Excuse me, I'm so sorry mama."

"It fine Alexander... I didn't see you."

"Are you alright?" He asked sincerely.

"I'm ok sweetheart."

He smiled. "Good I'll help you up."

"Thank you."

"I was just going to check on the kids, also letting them know daddy's home."

She chuckled. "They are fine. But I'm sure they missed you... Go on I'll be fine."

"Ok." He said and kissed her cheek.


Alex walked to the kids room and prepared to open the door...


"Daddy's home!" He exclaimed loudly.

"Daddy!" Both Tarick and Destiny said.

Alex smiled as the children proceeded to jump into his arms.
"I missed you guys so much."

"We miss you too daddy."

"Aww..." Alex kissed their foreheads softly. "Hey let's get ready for dinner you guys."

"Okay."


He and the kids joined Arian, Baby Terron, and Josephine in the kitchen for dinner. Alexander grabbed his newborn son out of the bassinett that he was laying in and started rocking him back and forth. And talking to him...


"Hey lil man... How's daddy's lil soldier?"

Terron looked up at his dad...

"Feeling better huh?... That's great son." Alex said before planting a kiss on his cheek.


Still holding Terron in his arms. Alex enjoyed his meal. And also enjoying the company of his family too.


*


"Dinner was awesome baby... Best stir fry I've ever had!"


"Well I'm glad you liked it." She said smilingly.

"You did a good job Ari." Josephine said. "Well I'm headed home call me if you need anything."


"Ok. I will mama."


Alex walked Josephine to her car and hugged her goodbye. And Josephine drove away. Alex entered the apartment and locked the door behind him. And proceeded to sit next to Arian on the couch.


"I'm stuffed! I don't think I've eaten like that in years." Alex said smilingly.

"Mmm... Oh really?" She said before kissing Alex's lips.


"Yes... Really..." He said between kisses.

Breaking the kiss to stare into his chocolate brown eyes. And cuddling closer to him she laid her head into his chest.


"Baby. Can you promise me that we will always be like this?"

"Yes." He answered genuinely.


"I could stay in you're arms forever!"


"Mmm... Me too."


"We finally have quiet time the kids are asleep. What do you wanna do?" She asked.


"Well there's something I wanna tell you."

"Ok... Um what is it babe?"

"I didn't know how to tell you so I kept it from you... And I'm sorry baby."


"What's going on?"


"Will you forgive me?" He said.

"For what?"

"You gotta promise first."


"Ok ok. I promise." She said anxiously.


"Xavier came by while you were in the hospital recovering from giving birth to Terron."


"What?" She shouted.


"Shhh... Baby try to keep your voice down."


"I..I'm sorry. Go ahead."


"He came looking for you to address the rumors he'd been hearing about your pregnancy. And I told him it was true and that you had already given birth to Terron."


"Ok. What did he say?"


"Well let's just say... His reaction was the opposite of happy. I'm sorry sweetie."


"No its fine... I wasn't expecting to hear this news."

"Yeah I know baby."

"But I'm glad you told me." She said as she kissed him.

"Sorry I took so long telling you. I just didn't feel it mattered because I'm taking on the duties of being a father to these kids so I guess I wanted to forget he ever showed up."

"Trust me he doesn't matter to me."

"Good... Though he made it pretty easy for me. He told me he wanted no part and that you guys were all mine, and that's great because I love having you and the kids. I love you baby."

"I love you too Mr. McLean."

"Ooh... I Love it when you call me that."

*******





Chapter 36 by blueday1223
Author's Notes:
Please let me know what you think.


Alex awakened first. Looking down at his beautiful girlfriend thinking to himself what he could do with her and the kids today? It was his day off and also Halloween day too. Alex wanted to plan a very fun day for his family. As he layed in bed with Arian laying on his chest while he ran his fingers through her hair and caressing her arm. Alex came up with the idea of taking them trick or treating and then to the drive-in. It had been awhile since they had went out as a family. And he felt that it was long over due, plus Alex knew that Arian and the kids deserved these things from him. His stress levels were a bit high with everything that has happened with Sarah to Xavier. It was a well needed outing.


Soon after Alex awakened so did Arian....


"Mmm... Well hello there." Arian said smilingly.

"Hey, Goodmorning beautiful." Alex said before kissing Arian.

"A girl could get used to the way you say Goodmorning."

He smiled to himself. "Oh really?"

"Yes really... Oh shit! Babe you're gonna be late for work."

"No, I have the day off. So it looks like you have me to yourself all day."

"What are we going to do all day?" Arian said sarcastically.

"Don't worry we'll think of something." He said playfully.

Alex wrapped his arms around Arian. Pulling her body that much closer to his. And held her tightly in his arms kissing her lips passionately. Causing Arian to tremble she loved Alexander more than anything in the world. He and Arian both felt blessed to have each other.


"Baby..."

"Yes sweetie?"

"Words can't Express my gratitude, for how you've stepped up to the plate with my kids."

He smiled. "Thanks baby... But I think you meant our kids now." Alex said genuinely.

"Right."

"You know something baby?... I wake up every morning feeling like I'm on top of the world. I mean just knowing I have you to come home to is enough for me."


Aww... Honey that's so sweet, you know I love you. Right?"


"Of course I do baby. I love you and my kids so much. And that's why I go out of my way to show you everyday just how much I do love you guys. You and the kids are all I need to be happy." He said honestly.


"Do you know how lucky I am to have you?"


"No, but I'd love for you to show me."

"My pleasure." Arian said

Arian kissed Alex all over his firm chest and shoulders. As he enjoyed every bit of the love and affection she was displaying to him. He truly couldn't wait until Arian was Mrs. Alexander McLean...


"Mmm... Baby I'm all yours, feel free to do this any time you want."


She grinned. "Oh trust me, Its more of that to come."


He smiled. "I'm gonna go check on the kids... I'll be right back sweetie." Alex said.

"Ok don't keep me waiting!"


"Don't worry we've got all day and night baby. I'm not going anywhere."

***


"Ok honey, what would you like for breakfast?" Arian asked her king.

"Um... It doesn't matter baby. I'll love it because you cooked it." Alex said smilingly.

"Well you guys how does pancakes and Bacon sound?..."


"Good mommy!" Tarick and Destiny said in unison.

He laughed. "Yeah good mommy!"

"You just as bad as the kids sometimes."

"But you still love me." Alex said playfully.

"Nothing or no one could change that honey."

"Good to know."


Alex took Arian into his loving embrace wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck softly and taking the time out to whisper how much he loved her in her ear. Being careful of what he did because the kids were watching their mommy and daddy interact with. One another. He decided to keep it nice and innocent.

**

After they enjoyed their breakfast with each other talking and laughing together. Alex thought he would tell Arian what he'd planned for them to do today...


"Baby... I was thinking that we could go out as a family today. What do you think?"


"Alex I think that's a great idea honey."


"I'm glad you do baby."


"So what did you have in mind?"


"Well I'd love to take the kids trick or treating. And then to the drive-in afterwards."

"Sounds good." Said Arian. "But we have to get the kids a costume..."


"No problem baby. I got it covered... You know that."

"I do."


"I just wanna have a good time tonight. Just me, you, and my babies. I love you guys."


"I love you too."


"So baby, have you talked to brianna lately?"


"It's been a few days. Why?"

"Oh nothing. I was just concerned about her that's all sweetie."

She nodded.

"Somewhere there's a great guy for her. I can't wait until he finds her, she deserves to have what we have."


"I really love you Alexander McLean."

"I really love you too future Mrs. Alexander McLean."



******

Chapter 37 by blueday1223
Alexander and Arian took the kids to get their Halloween costumes. For their family outing that Alex had planned earlier that day. When they arrived at Party City to buy the costumes. Baby Terron was really upset and fussy while he sat in his car seat...


"Maybe he's wet?... Honey I'll stay In the car and tend to Terron." Arian said.


"Are you sure? I can stay with him and give you the money for the costumes, its no problem really."


"Ok, that's sounds fine."

"How much do you need?"

"Um... It shouldnt be anymore than $60."

"Ok. I got it covered." Alex said smilingly.


Alex handed Arian $70 just in case she went over and Arian gave him the infant. So she and the kids could exit the vehicle and enter the store. While Alex waited for them he turned on the radio to try to soothe his son...


"What's the matter huh?... Daddy's here everything's gonna be alright son." Alex said while patting little Terron's back.


Alex began humming to the song playing on the radio than soon after was singing the lyrics to "Just The Two Of Us."by Bill Withers. When the song ended Terron's cries turned into little smiles. Causing Alex to smile to himself also. Alexander had beautiful singing voice...


"Well that was easy. Now I know what to do when you get fussy next time buddy." Alex said while rocking his son gently. "I guess there's nothing left to do except wait on mommy and you're siblings."

***

The drive back home was a very pleasant one. Alex and Arian talked and laughed. He looked forward to their outing, as well as she.

"Did you manage to find some cool costumes?"

"Yeah I did actually.."

"Daddy I'm spiderman!" Tarick said enthusiastically.

"Wow, That's so cool son."

"Yeah. Tarick picked out his own costume."

"Hey, way to go big guy. I'm so proud of you." Alex said proudly.


"Thank you."

Alex smiled. "You're welcome son."


"I got Terron a baby batman costume and Destiny will be batgirl."


"Oh, that's just to cute... Sounds like you picked awesome costumes." Alex said smilingly.

"I did pretty good." Arian said.

"Are you kidding me?... You did great baby." Alex said. "Did I give you enough money for everything?"

"Yes honey I had plenty."

"Good."


Alex held his future wife's hand the whole ride home. Occasionally kissing the back of her hand. And gazing into her eyes with his own beautiful brown eyes...

Arian smiled. "What is it honey? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I can't stare at my wife to be?"

"No, I didn't say that. I was just curious that's all."

"You're absolutely beautiful. I can't help it I'm sorry."

She blushed. "You really know how to make me feel good."

"You just wait until tonight baby.."

"Alex!" She said still blushing.

"What?... Listen you'll thank me later."

"The kids are in the car."

"Oh right, I'm sorry still getting used to the whole daddy thing."

***

a couple of hours later they were off to where they were going to trick or treat. Alexander parked his truck and got out to help his beautiful queen out and unstrapping the kids from their car seats. The five of them headed for the area they were gonna trick or treat at. Arian and Alex walked side by side with Terron and Destiny in a duel stroller while Tarick walked holding his mother's hand...

"Look at my big guy. He's really enjoying himself."

"This was really a great idea honey." Arian said

"I'm glad we're here together baby. I love you."

"Me too."


The couple walked house to house with their young children. Enjoying each other's company. Spending quality time with Arian and the kids was what made Alex happy and he truly loved them with all of his heart. With Arian is where he wanted to stay forever.

**

"Wow, that was awesome. I really had fun."

"That's good baby, I think they did too." Alex said smilingly.

"Thank you honey, we really needed this."

"You're welcome baby. But you don't have to thank me. I wanted to do this for you and my babies."

"I haven't been trick or treating since I was a little girl." Arian said smilingly.

"Ah... Is that a smile on you're face?"


She smiled. "Yes, and its because of you."

He laughed. "You know I'd do anything to make you smile."


"I'm so lucky."

"No, I'm the lucky one baby. I've got you and those gorgeous kids to call mine. It doesn't get much better than this." Alex said before kissing Arian's full and desirable lips.


***

The two cuddled and watched "Wreck-it Ralph" with their kids and finish off the rest of the popcorn that was left...

"Aww man... We're all out of popcorn."

Alex smiled. "It's ok, I'll get us some more."

"Thanks honey."

"No problem baby... Would you like to join me? I'll grab Terron."

"Yeah sure. I have to use the restroom anyways."


Alex helped his family out of the truck and went to buy more refreshments while Arian went to the ladies room with Destiny and Tarick. Alex held Terron in his arms while ordering the popcorn. He waited for Arian to return. Once she finished up in the restroom she spotted a familiar face. She watched Dajuan and Veronica walk right passed her and their kids. Alex saw the whole thing. Arian wasn't aware that alex watched the whole thing. Dajuan totally ignored her and the kids as they wasn't there. And that made Alexander furious. He approached his future wife from behind...

"Hey, are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine..." She stopped and saw Dajuan and Veronica interacting with the little boy she thought to be D.J. and felt her heart drop into her stomach.

Alex watched on with Arian, and knew what Arian was seeing bothered her. She had every right to be hurt Alex understood her feelings. He also thought that she seen enough...

He grabbed her hand. "We can go home if you'd like?"

"I'm sorry Alex I..." He interrupted.

"It's ok, I understand... What would you like to do?"

"It doesn't matter. I just need to get out of here."

"Come on baby. We'll come back some other time."


*

When Alex and his family returned to Arian's apartment complex. He knew that Arian was still upset about what had taken place at the movies, and it bothered him also. Just seeing her upset didn't sit well with Alex. He couldn't understand why any man would wanna hurt Arian or those beautiful kids. But he didn't take them for granted he just wanted to love them. Alexander knew they were his blessings, and that's how he wanted to keep it...

"Alex!"

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry for ruining our night. I had no idea that son of a bitch would be there."

"I know baby. And you don't owe me an apology, its ok trust me... We'll just have fun here."

"I really enjoyed my time with you tonight, and I know the kids did too. Because they are out cold."

He smiled. "Me too baby... Hey why don't we go out again next weekend?"

"Ok. I would love to as long as Dajuan is not there."

"Let's hope not."

***

Alex layed the kids down for bed then joined Arian in the kitchen...


"Mmm... Something smells good baby. What are you cooking?"

"Well I figured I would make things up to you by making Shrimp Alfredo with garlic bread."

"Wow, that sounds great... Can't wait until its ready I'm starving!"

"It won't take long honey." Arian said.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Um... No I've got it."

"Ok."


Alex wrapped Arian up in his embrace from behind. Holding her body tight and close to him. Making Arian feel safe and protected. He planted sweet and loving kisses to her neck while telling her how much he loved her. Then he began to nibble on Arian's earlobe...

"Ooh... That feels good, babe I love when you do that."

"Mmm... Do what baby?"

"You know what." Arian said seductively.

He smiled. "You love how that's feels huh?"

"Yes...ooh ba...babe?"

"Hmm?"

"That's my spot..."

"Mhmm..."

"Why are you so good to me?"

"Because I love you, and I don't want you going anywhere else for love and affection. Baby I wanna make you happy any way I can."

"Oh really? Well there is one thing that I need..."

"I'll do whatever, you just name it and its done baby. Just tell me what it is that you want. I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to satisfy you're needs." Alex said genuinely in a low rasped tone.

"I need you. Just give me you... Please don't go."

Alex gazed into her eyes....

"You got me as long as you want me baby. I promise I'm not going anywhere. Anything else?"

"Keep loving me."

"That's all I wanna do. I live for you and my babies."

She started crying. "I can't believe Dajuan how could he do that to his kids."

"Aww... Baby come here, don't worry about him. He's the one who's missing out Arian, all I know is how I feel about you and my babies. I'm here and I'm daddy to them, they know me, I wouldnt change a thing. Don't stress over anything."

"It's just so unfair."

"Hey, wipe those tears baby. You and those babies are my everything, I'll do any and everything to keep you and the kids smiling. That's my job now and I love it."

"I love you."

"I love you too... Will you let me show you just how much i do?"

"Yes..."


********
Chapter 38 by blueday1223


After Alex finished his dinner with Arian. He excused himself from the dinner table, and headed into the living room to sit on the couch. While Arian went to check on the kids. She returned to the living room...

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, everything is fine honey. Their still asleep."

He nodded. "It's been a long day for them."

"For us too..." Arian said.


"Yeah I guess you're right baby." Alex said in agreement with Arian.

"Well I better get started on the dishes...."

"No, I got it sweetie. Just relax ok... Look its been a very stressful night for you, let me lighten the load a bit."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes baby, its not a problem."

"Thanks."

He nodded then kissed Arian. Before entering the kitchen...

**

"All done, glad that's over now I can have some well needed cuddle time with you baby." Alex said smilingly.

"Come here honey..."

"Don't have to tell me twice."


Alexander walked over to join Arian on the couch. Laying over her and taking her plumped, juicy, and full lips onto his. Biting and sucking on her bottom lip. While caressing on her thigh. Arian was getting very stimulated by Alex's displays of affection. He continued to kiss his future wife's body from her sexy lips down to her big breasts that turned him on so much. As Arian wrapped her arms around his neck. Running her long fingernails down the nape of his neck. Sending chills through his body. Alex loved how she felt against him. As she pulled Alex close to her. Moaning into her future husband's ear, and it drove him crazy. Making him wish that he could make love to her right there on the couch....

"Ooh... Yes that's it babe... Oh god, I love you so much. Don't ever leave me. I couldn't handle it."

"I love you too baby... I'm never going anywhere, you have my heart." Alex said in between kissing her neck.

"I can't wait to be you're wife."

"Mmm... I'm working on that." Alex said smilingly.

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Nothing would make me happier baby. I'm gonna make you my wife someday, I promise."

"I love you honey."

"I love you too baby."


***

Alex and Arian layed down together. Cuddling and just appreciating each other being there. As she layed her head on Alex's shoulder. Rubbing on his chest and rock hard abs. He loved when she explored his body. Her touch could make him melt, and he had the same affect on her...

"Honey..."

"Yes?"

"Do you wish you could change when we met?"

"Honestly, yes i do... Because I would be the father of the kids, and probably your husband by now."

"I think so too."

He smiled. "Even though I'm not biologically their father, I'm their father in all the ways that it counts. I love them like I would my own, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you or them. They call me daddy, and that's a beautiful feeling."

"Hey, I wanna do something special for you... If you'll let me?" Arian said before kissing Alex's chest.


"Oh really?... What'd you have in mind?.... Mmm..." Alex said. While moaning softly.

"Well I figured you would like a massage?"

"I'd love one baby."


"Good, turn over on your stomach for me."


***

Arian finished up on giving Alex a sensual massage. When he suddenly rolled Arian over onto the bed. Then straddling her kissing her curvy sexy body. Now making Arian moan softly against his lips. Alex quickly became aroused by Arian making erotic sounds. Letting him know she enjoyed the way his tounge felt on her earlobe. As he bent his head to suck on her neck. Arian took his ear into her her warm wet mouth. Alex really love when Arian did that to him, it was definitely one of his spots. Making him increasingly hard in his boxer-briefs. To Arian's liking as she felt his reaction to her on her thigh. She began massaging his thick cock from the inside of his underwear. Causing Alex to groan against her neck. Breathing heavily while whispering into Alex's ear. "I love you Alex." He loved hearing those words coming from her. "Mmm... I love you too baby."

"You feel amazing."

"So do you baby... I can't wait to make love to you."

"I can tell..."

He blushed. "Oh yeah, sorry about that baby."

"I have four more weeks left."

"I know.... It's gonna be the longest four weeks of my life."

She nodded. "Mine too."


*****
Chapter 39 by blueday1223

Three weeks later....

Terron was 1 month, and that was a precious milestone to Alex. He wanted to do something special for the kids, and also Arian. Knowing that she was still feeling a little down from what happened on their family outing. Alexander felt really bad, and he really just wanted to make things better for his queen.


"Morning honey," Arian said lovingly.

"Goodmorning sweetie, how are you feeling this morning?"

"I'm great babe. Thank you for asking."

"I'm glad, and anytime baby."

"Here's your breakfast. I hope you're hungry..." Arian said while serving her man breakfast in bed.

"You did all of this for me?"

"Yes I did, you deserve it honey. Listen I'm sorry if I've been different towards you, but I want you to know that I want you, and I wanna be your wife and give you a family.

He smiled. "You already have given me a family, we'll just make the one we have bigger." He said genuinely.


Arian kissed Alex's lips so passionately. He loved when Arian was in a good mood Alex hated to see her upset about anything. As she continued to kiss her king, making her way down to his neck and toned shoulders. He let out a low groan. When Arian began to run her fingers across the nape of his neck it drove Alex crazy, he really enjoyed when she did that...


"I love you baby." Alex said.

"And I love you honey."


***

"Breakfast was great... But I really loved our little make out session we had too." Alex said smilingly.

She nodded and smiled. "Yeah I figured you would."

"You know me so well."

"That's a good thing."

He smiled. "It's a great thing."


The couple shared a loving kiss. While Alex held Arian tight and close to him...


"Hey baby, I was thinking about having family night tonight... What do you say?"

"I'd really love that, you know your babies would love that too."


"Speaking of babies... Terron is a month old already... Daddy's Lil soldier is getting so big."

"Yep, he is kids grow so fast that if you blink you'll miss the whole thing." Arian said smilingly.

He laughed. "Well I would love to lay with you all day. But I must get ready for work baby."


"I don't want you to go... Do you have to?"

He nodded. "Unfortunately yes, I do."

"Ok."

"But when I get off. It's gonna be all about you and the kids."

"You promise?"

"Of course...I can't wait to come home to you and my babies." Alex answered genuinely.

"You're so good to us."

"That's what I promised to you almost 3 months ago, and I'm a man of my word."

"That's another reason why I love you."

"Let me give you another reason..."


Alex wrapped his arms around Arian's waist, and kissed her very lovingly. The kiss grew to be more passionate, then Arian broke the kiss...


"I see their woke now."


He smiled. "I'll go get them... I've still got a couple of minutes before I have to leave... I always make the time for you and my babies."

"Thank you."

"No problem baby."



Alexander went into the kids room to check on them. While Arian stayed in the living room. Suddenly the phone rang.....


"Hello,"

"Hi, may I speak with Alexander?"

"Yes, hold on while I get him." Arian said. "Babe?..."

"Yes sweetie?"

"Telephone."

"Ok..." Alex said. "Hello, this is Alexander speaking..."

"Good how are you?"

"I'm great, thanks for asking... How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you... I know its been awhile since you've heard my voice but my daughter informed me that you haven't been supporting her through her pregnancy."

"Look Mrs. Martin. I'm prepared to do anything I need to do for the baby, but I don't want nothing to do with her, and she knows that I wouldn't leave her to care for our child alone."

"Well you can prove it by coming with us to her appointment today..."

"Um... Ok what time is it?"

"10:00am"

"I have to work... Look what if I stop by after work?"

"Alex don't make this ugly, if you don't come I'll see to it that you lose all of you're rights. You're choice!"

"I don't get it, why is she doing this to me?"

"You did this to yourself Alex, I'll make sure my daughter gets the last laugh."

"I will be there, what office is she going to?"

"The Sinai-grace professional building."

"Ok I'll be there..." Alex said before hanging up.

"Who was that honey?" Arian asked. Genuinely concerned about her boyfriend, after seeing the look on Alex's face

"I...um..that was Sarah's mom, she said that Sarah's been telling her that I'm abandoning her and my child... I would never do that!"

"I know you wouldn't, honey everything will be fine. I promise."

"Her mom is threating me... She's saying that she'll see to it that I lose all rights if I don't come to her doctor's appointment today."

"I'd like to see her try it!" Arian said angrily.

"Why is this happening to me?... I try to be a good person, I don't deserve this."

"I refuse to let Sarah bring you down, you tell her to pull out her big guns because we are prepared for war."

"I'm so glad I have you... I love you so much Arian."

"Do you wanna know a secret?"

"Maybe... You're not leaving me for someone else. Are you?"

She laughed. "No silly, I happen to love you too very much Mr. McLean."

He smiled. "That's a secret I'll keep forever." Alex said before kissing his future wife.

***

Alex called off work, and they granted him the day off. So Alex headed to Sarah's appointment, though he was unhappy about the circumstances, he had to admit that his excitement to see his first child on the ultrasound monitor. It was definitely bittersweet...


Alexander arrived to his destination. When his phone rings...


"What?" Alex answered rudely.

"Well is that anyway to talk to the mother of your child?"

"Sarah, what do you want?"

"I want you to finally be a father to your unborn kid."

"I'm here... I even took off work to be here."

"Yeah after my mom had to threaten you, don't make me ruin your life because I will and not think twice!" "She's determined to make life hell for me." Alex said to himself. They ended their phone call, and Alex entered the doctor's office. Spotting Sarah and her mom waiting to be seen... ** "Hello, Mrs. Martin." He greeted Sarah's mom. "Sarah," Alex soon said to the she devil. "Alex," Sarah greeted back evilly. ** The whole time all Alex could think of was getting back to Arian. He was determined to make this up to his queen. Anything he had to do was exactly what Alex was prepared to do. *** On Alex's ride home he thought about what he saw on the monitor, and wished it was Arian he was experiencing this with. He loved the thought of having a child, Alex just didn't like the person he was having one with... * "Hey baby, I'm home..." Alex said. "Oh hey, I didn't expect you to be home until later honey." "Mmm... I couldn't wait to get back to you, and my babies." Alex said before kissing his beautiful girlfriend. "Well I miss you too... I love it when you get like this." Arian said happily He smiled. "I know." "How was you're... Um. Experience?" "It was beautiful, just to see my child on that monitor, it made me cry a bit I'm not gonna lie. I just wish it was you that I was sharing such a wonderful experience with." Alex said genuinely. "Yeah... Me too honey." "I'm so sorry baby, for putting you in the middle of my mess." "Honey I love you, don't ever forget that . Alex after all you've did for me and my kids, I owe big time, and plus I have enough baggage for you and me. You stuck by my side, now I'm just returning the favor." "Come here baby, I just wanna hold you right now." "I can handle that." Arian said laughingly. He chuckled. "I bet." *** He took Arian in his arms, and held her so tight. Alex truly treasured Arian's support through this mess with Sarah. Alex looked into his queen's eyes, telling her how much he loved her. Those were words Arian never got tired of hearing... "I'm gonna go see the kids... I'll be right back baby, so keep my seat warm." Alex said smilingly. She chuckled. "Hurry back mister." Alex entered the kids bedroom, seeing his children watch cartoons, he smiled to himself before announcing his presence... "Daddy's home!" Alex said proudly. The kids ran to Alex and jumped in his arms... "I miss you daddy." "Aww... I missed you too sweetheart, I've missed all of you." "Mommy said you went to the doctor." "Yes I did son." "Are you ok daddy?" He smiled. "I'm fine Lil man, but thank you for asking." Tarick hugged Alex, making his heart melt. It made him feel good to know how much the kids loved him, and he loved them too. "Come on you guys, let's join you're mommy on the couch. Go on while I grab your brother." "Okay daddy." *****
Chapter 40 by blueday1223


Later that night.....


After Alex gathered the kids, they quickly joined Arian in the kitchen. She prepared their plates and Alex set the dinner table, after sitting Terron in his swing. Tarick sat next to Alex, and destiny cried to sit in his lap. He gave in and let destiny sit in his lap while he ate.


He chuckled. "Hey its ok sweetheart, you can sit with daddy."

"You have really spoiled her rotten"

"I know... But what are dads for?" Alex said smilingly.

She smiled. "You got a point honey."

As the family continued to eat dinner together, Terron began to fuss and whine. It really bothered Alex to hear any of his babies cry so he got up from the table and grabbed the infant from his swing...


"Shh... What's wrong son?... Daddy's here I got you."

Alex picked baby Terron up, consoling him. When he felt little hands tugging at his pants, causing Alex to look down. Only to see destiny's big beautiful hazel eyes looking up at him. This brought a smile to his face, as Arian noticed she smiled to herself as well...


"What can I do for you princess?" Alex said smilingly.

"Up daddy!"

"Ok, sweetheart I'll be right with you as soon as I'm done with your brother, I promise."

"Looks like someone's becoming a daddy's girl." Arian said.

He smiled. "I think you're right baby." Alex said in agreement with Arian. "I have to admit... It's cute."

"Yeah, she's grown to be so attached to you... Not saying that Tarick isn't..."

"No, no... I understand why... I mean Tarick was old enough to remember Dajuan, he left before Destiny was even born. So in a way I'm the only dad she knows."

"You took the words right out of my mouth!"

He chuckled. "It's a gift baby, what can I say?"


He managed to put Terron back to sleep, and picked his princess up like he promised. As destiny sat with her daddy. Alex didn't want Tarick to feel left out...

"Hey buddy, why don't you come join me and your sister?"

Tarick grinned. "Okay daddy."

"That's more like it son, you see we all can play. There's enough of daddy to go around!" Alex said happily.


***

Alex played with destiny and Tarick for hours until they got tired, he got the kids ready for bed and tucked them in...

"Goodnight princess, I love you. See you in the morning." Alex said to destiny, before turning his attention to Tarick. "Night buddy, I love you."


He turned out all the lights in the kids room and plugged in their night light before closing their door, Alex exited the kids room and headed to join Arian in her bedroom, to find her laying in bed with their infant son in her arms...


"I see you got 'em to bed."

"Yeah I did... How's my Lil soldier doing?"

She smiled. "He's great... I think he's just missing you though, I can't say I blame him. Babe I've missed you also."

"Baby I've missed you too more than you know... All I could do is think of you while I was gone today."

"Yeah?" Arian asked confusingly.

"Yes, I mean don't get me wrong, I was very excited to see my child on the monitor. But I just didnt wanna be there with her... If that makes sense?"

"It makes perfect sense... Honey I know this is not easy but we still have about five more months of this, and its going to get more trying when your child is born."

"That's what I fear the most, I'm gonna be the best daddy I can be to my kids."

"I know you will be an awesome dad to you little girl or boy."

"Um... Baby, I said kids... That goes for my unborn child and the kids we already have and the children we are gonna have together in the future. I love you sweetie."

"I love you too honey."

"Hey, can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah, sure honey. What can I do for you?"

"Just keep loving me that way that you do... Please?"

She smiled. "Anything for my king." Arian said. Before kissing Alex.

***

Alex awakened to the sun shining in his eyes, and to see Arian still sound asleep in his arms. Alexander couldn't think of a better way he would like to be awakened.


Alex gently kissed Arian on her neck. "Wake up baby, its time to get ready for Terron's appointment, you don't wanna be late."

"Mmm... It's that time already?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so baby... I'm sorry. It's 8:35 and we have to gone by 9:10." Alex said. Still kissing Arian's neck and her shoulders from behind.

"Come on baby, let me help you wake up..."


Alexander got the idea to help Arian wake up by wrapping his arms around her body tighter and pulling her closer into his body so she could feel his raging "attraction" to her, but that only made her want to lay in bed with him even more. So he began to kiss her all over moving on top of her with her removing her perfect breasts from her bra and began sucking them, biting on her swollen buds. Making her moan...

He smiled. "Mhmm... That's it, wake up baby... I know you're tired, but I promise after everything is done we can finish what we've started."

"Ok, ok I'm up now!"

He chuckled. "Good, I'll go get the kids ready."

****
Alex and Arian got the kids strapped In, and they were off to there destinations. Alexander dropped Arian and the kids off to Terron's Dr. Appointment, then headed to work...


When he arrived at his job, Alex spotted Kevin outside waiting to enter the building.

"Hey, what's up kev,?"

"Sup, Alex... How's it goin?

"Good man, I can't complain... Just coming from dropping my lady and my little boy off to his Dr. Appointment."

"Oh, well is everything ok?"

"Yeah, everything's fine he's just due for his shots."

"Ok cool."

****

On Alex's break he decided to have lunch with Kevin, and to also call Arian just to see how everything went at the Dr.


"Hello,"

"Hi baby, how'd it go?"

"It went pretty well, I didn't think he would handle it that well."

"Well I'm glad he did, that's daddy's Lil soldier. I'm so proud of him."

"He really surprised me."

He chuckled. "How are Tarick and Destiny?"

"Oh they are fine... How's your day going honey?"

"Boring... It hasn't been much to do today."

"Sorry honey, maybe I can make it better when you get home."

"Really?" Alex said smilingly.

"Yes really... Listen I have to go, but I'll see you later right?"

"Um... You bet, I will be there after I go see my mom."

"Ok, that's fine, I love you honey."

"I love you too baby, give the kids a kiss for me."

"Sure, bye."

"Bye sweetie."

"Sounds like you really love her." Kevin said.

"What?" Alex said. Breaking from his thoughts...

"Your girl, it sounds like she's a great catch."

"Oh yeah she is, thanks man."

"No problem, I wish I could call someone special on my breaks."

"You're single?"

"Yeah, it sucks though."

"I know what you mean dude, I hated those days too. But don't worry its someone out here for you."

"I hope you're right."

****
Alex punched out and headed to his mom's house to talk to her, and letting her know what Sarah was doing to him. Alex always knew he could talk to his mom if he needed to.

Alex rung the doorbell....

"Hey son, how are you?" Denise said.

"Hi mom, I'm good. How are you?"

"Oh... I'm doing, you know how much I miss you being around here."

"Mom, are you gonna remind of that everytime I see you?"

"Maybe..."

He laughed. "It's cool... Anyways the reason I came to see you was to talk. I've got a lot going on right now, and just really need some support."

"What's going on Alex?"

"Well its Sarah."

"What about Sarah?... She isn't lying about this baby being yours... Is she?"

"No, well at least I don't think so, what's bothering me is her mom is threatening me. She's telling me that's she will help Sarah take me rights away from me, if I don't step up."

"What?.... That's crazy, she can't do anything."

"She's upset that I'm with Arian, and that I take care of the kids that Arian has from previous relationships, I'd never abandon Sarah and leave her to take care of our child alone!"

"Calm down honey, I know you'd never let your child grow up without a father. I really do hate you're going through this, but I'll tell you what?.... I'll deal with that Ann Martin, you leave her to me!"

"I gotta get going, thanks mom for hearing my problems." Alex said smilingly.

She laughed. "Anytime sweetheart,"

**

"Hey baby, I'm home" Alex said. Greeting Arian with a loving kiss.

"Ooh, hi honey... Are you hungry?"

"Yes I am, I'm starving actually."

"Get yourself cleaned up. While I get your plate ready."

"Ok, thanks baby."


*****


Chapter 41 by blueday1223


Later that night....

Arian layed on Alex's chest sharing a little cuddle time with her future hubby, words couldn't express just how much she loved Alex. And he felt the same way about Arian, and the kids. The feeling of guilt started to creep into Alex's mind. Because he was supposed to be spending time with Arian and the kids instead of letting Sarah's mom get to him, he needed to make things right....


"Honey?"

"Yes my love?"

"What's wrong?"

He shrugged. "I'm just thinking about what Sarah's mother said, baby I'm really worried that they will try to stop me from seeing my kid. And I can't handle that."

"I told you we will fight until we can't fight any longer, if we have to."

He chucked. "Oh, there is no doubt in my mind we will have to, they'd love to see me suffer!"

"Well they will have to hit us with their best shot." Arian said genuinely.

"Trust me she's gonna come at me with cannons!" Alex said seriously.

"I know its hard, but try not to worry so much. I'll be here for you every step of the way babe."

He smiled. "Thanks baby."

She nodded.


Alex ran his fingers through Arian's hair while she rested her head on his bare chest. As they layed in bed together talking, laughing, and simply enjoying each other's company. Alex also missed their cuddle time he shared with Arian, having her next to him was all he needed at that time....


Arian stayed up thinking about why Sarah was trying to destroy Alexander's life, he was a great man and he didn't deserve what Sarah and her mother was doing to him. Soon she allowed sleep to overcome her and drifted off into a deep slumber, laying across Alex's chest, as he layed asleep as well...

***

Suddenly Alex's phone began to ring, waking Alex up very abruptly....

He looked at his phone. "Shit, its 3:00 in the fucking morning!" Alex said before answering. "Hello?"

"I need you over here now!"

"Sarah, its fucking 3:00 in the fucking morning... What the hell do you want?"

"You are being a horrible father, you know that?"

"Look Sarah I don't have time or the energy to argue with you, I'll be there after work tomorrow to come see how you are doing."

"No, that won't work. I'm the one over here having your baby and this is the best you can do?"

"Is there something wrong with the baby?" Alex asked curiously.

She smirked. "I don't know what's going on, you need to get here now!"

"Sarah I have to be at work in a couple of hours... I can't stay very long."

She shrugged. "Ugh... Why can't you just take off work?"


Arian stirred In her sleep, Alex noticed and began to talk lower. So that he wouldn't disturb Arian from her well needed sleep...

He cleared his throat. "I can't do that, look I'm sorry can I please come see you after work?"

"Um... No you can't because its not about you. It's about me and this baby, now I suggest you get ready to leave now before I strip your rights away!"

He sighed. "Ok, look you win I will be there. Just give me about 20 minutes." Alex said angrily.



Sarah simply Hung the phone up, she loved having Alex by the balls when it came to the baby. And was determined to make Alex suffer, it wasn't gonna be easy for him. She played the role of a bitch quite well...


"Baby?" Alex said quietly.

"Hmm..."

"I have to go ok, something came up but I will be back before work."

"Wait, what's going on?"

"Um... It's Sarah, I... Uh I have to get to her house."

"And why is that? Is it the baby?"

"I don't know, she just said I have to get to her house now. I'll let you know when I get there."

"Ok, I love you honey."

"I love you too baby. I'll be back soon."

She nodded and drifted back off to sleep...

**

Alex arrived at Sarah's home, he knocked on the door....

"Alex... What a unpleasant surprise!"

"Not in the mood for games Sarah. So what is it?"

"Oh nothing I just wanted to get you over here, oops." Sarah said sarcastically.

He sighed. "What?.... Wait a minute, you woke me up out of my sleep for absolutely nothing!"

"Well I wouldn't say nothing... You got to see my beautiful face."

"Ok, listen to me good. I've had enough of you're shit, and I'm not taking it any longer!"

"Oh, you see that's where you're wrong. You are going to take my shit for as long as I want, after all we're having a baby!"

"Just because we're having a child together doesn't mean I'm gonna tolerate what you're doing to me... You've had me by my balls ever since you found out you were pregnant, enough is enough Sarah. I haven't done anything to you!"

"You got me pregnant. Trust me that's enough." Sarah said evilly.

"Damn it, you just don't get do you?... Stop calling me at all times of the morning if there's nothing wrong with my child, you are also going to respect my wife!"

She chuckled. "Wife?... You don't have a wife. Once I get done with you she will leave you and never look back!"

"Shut up!"

"Ooh, temper, temper Alex... It's not healthy for our child to hear you talk to me in that way." Sarah said sarcastically.

"I'm done. I just came by to make sure you were ok, but I see you're fine so I'm outta here!"

"Fine just go Alex, I know you don't care about me or this baby. So go back to you're little hoodrat!"

"That's not fair Sarah... And she's not a hoodrat!" Alex said seriously. "She happens to be the love of my life, and one day she will be my wife."

"Get out of my house!"

"My pleasure."


Alex left her house and headed back to Arian's apartment he still had a couple of hours left until he had to work. When he drove off he realized what was really bothering Sarah, it was the fact that he has found happiness with someone else, and not crying over her any longer. His heart belonged to Arian and Arian only.

***

"Hey honey." Arian said greeting Alex with a passionate kiss.

"Mmm... Hey baby, what are you doing up?"

"Well I figured I'd wait up for you. How'd it go?"

"Not very good, I just don't know how much more I can take from her!"

"Aww... Babe I'm sorry."

"It's not you're fault baby, hell I need to be the one apologizing to you for putting you in all of this."

"Honey, you didn't put me into anything... We are a team right?"

"Well... Yeah"

"Ok then... We are team McLean babe." Arian said happily.

"God I love you... It blows me away, how did I get so lucky?"

"I guess that's a question we both need answers to."

He smiled. "Come here baby... I've been waiting to do this..."


He took Arian's full gorgeous lips onto his and began kissing her with such love and burning passion for her, she couldn't deny how good it felt to be kissed like he kissed her. Alex felt he truly met his match, and he knew he would always be faithful and loyal to Arian. He couldn't wait until him and Arian shared the same last name.


"Mmm..." Arian said breaking the kiss. "Let's go back to bed honey."

He smiled. "Good idea... Can I hold you?"

"Do you need to ask?"

"I would hope not... But I'm still waiting for my answer."

"Hold me all you want sweetie, just don't let me go."

"Never baby, I love you."

"I love you too."

****

"When Alex awakened to Arian planting kisses on his lips and chest, he moaned in sheer pleasure, Alex loved being kissed by his queen, her lips felt like exctasy to him. She knew exactly what he liked and how to touch and caress him, she longed to feel him inside of her Arian knew that the time would be sooner than later. The need to make love to Alexander was too great for Arian to handle, and for him also...


"Ooh shit baby, if that's how you're gonna wake me up every morning. I'm never gonna leave, and that's a promise."

She laughed. "Well in that case... I think I will."

"I'm gonna hold you to that baby."

She nodded and smiled. "Goodmorning honey." Arian said before kissing Alex's lips.

"Mmm... Morning baby, how'd you sleep?"

"I slept great, I had you lying here beside me. So everything was perfect."

"I slept well too baby, I love holding you while we're sleeping. I can't think of a better way to sleep, well maybe just one." Alex said playfully.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really... I'd love to make love to you right before we go to sleep, now that would be the ideal way."

She smiled. " I agree."

He nodded. "I'm glad you do...I have...to...get...ready...for...work baby." Alex said in between kisses.

"Yeah you better get ready now before I decide to hold you hostage!"

He laughed. "I'll go check on the kids baby."

"Ok.... And I will start breakfast."


Alex got up out of bed slipped into a tank top, and walked into the kids room. To find Destiny woke already...

"Goodmorning sweetheart, how are you?" Alex said to the little girl before picking her up.

"Hi daddy," Destiny said before jumping into his arms.

"Did you sleep good?"

She nodded. "Uh huh."

He smiled. "Good, let's wake your brothers."


Alex put Destiny back down, and grabbed Terron out of his crib, he also managed to wake Tarick too. Alexander and the kids gathered in the kitchen with Arian, he decided to make Terron a bottle and fed him. While Arian prepared breakfast for her family.


"Wow, everything looks great baby... You really outdid yourself."

"Thanks honey, make sure you get enough to eat before you go to work."

"Thank you, but this is perfect... I'm gonna be stuffed!"

She smiled. "Good."

****

"Thanks for the breakfast baby, but I gotta get going.... I'll see you after work. I love you." Alex said before kissing her.

"You bet, and I love you too honey."

"Bye you guys, come here and give daddy a hug." Alex said to Tarick and Destiny.

"I wanna give daddy a hug." Arian said playfully.

"Well come here then baby... There's enough of daddy to go around." Alex said smilingly.

Arian embraced Alex with a hug holding him tightly before whispering in his ear.

"I have a surprise for you when you get home."

"I can't wait baby."

"I can't wait to give it to you."

"I will definitely see you when I get home."

"Promise?"

He smilied. "Yes baby."


****



Chapter 42 by blueday1223


Shortly after Alex went to work. Arian sat with the kids on the couch, thinking of a way to tell Alex that she was ready to go back to work. Although he had been taking great care of her and the kids, she still missed being among the working class. So Arian decided to call Brianna to get some advice from her best friend...


"Hello?"

"Hey girl,"

"What's goin on?" Brianna said.

"Why does something have to be going on for me to talk to my best friend?..."

"It doesn't, but I know you. So are you gonna spill it?"

"Alright, you gotta help me... I don't know how I'm gonna tell Alex I'm ready to go back to work."

"Just come right out and tell him, I'm sure he'll understand."

She sighed. "That's easier said than done Brianna."

"Oh, girl don't stress about it. I know Alexander wants you to be happy, and if going back to work makes you happy then I think he will be all for it."

"So you think I'm overreacting?" Arian said.

She laughed. "Just a tad bit." Brianna said

"Thanks bri."

"No problem, you know I'm here girl."

"Hey, I have to go Terron is crying."

"Ok I'll talk to you later, Bye." Brianna said.

"Bye."

*****

"How ya been man?"

"Good, I can't complain. How about you?"

"Oh, well you know how it is. Everything is everything."

He smiled. "I hear you Kev,"

"So how's your girl? I'd love to meet her sometime."

"She's great, thanks for asking. And that sounds like a plan I think she would like to meet you too." Alex said. Before noticing the look on Kevin's face.

"Is everything ok Kevin?"

"Yeah, sure I'm just fine."

"Hey, I was wondering if you had any plans tonight?"

"No why do you ask?"

"Well Arian's making dinner, and if you want you can join us."

"Um... Sure as long as Arian is ok with it. Then I'll stop by."

"Cool I'm sure she wouldn't mind, as a matter of fact. I'm gonna call her right now to set everything up."


Alex stepped out of the garage for a second to give Arian a call....


"Hi honey, how's work?"

"Well hello to you too, and its great baby. Thank you for asking."

She smiled. " I miss you, I can't wait for you to come home."

"I miss you too baby, hey I have to tell you something..."

"Oh ok, what is it?" Arian said curiously.

"Um... I kinda invited Kevin over for dinner tonight."

"Oh, I see... Well that's fine I will just prepare more food, and maybe I can see what Brianna is doing also.

"Ok sounds good baby, are you sure you're not mad?" Alex said.

"No, not at all honey. Listen I have to go... I'll see you later."

"Ok, I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too honey."

He smiled. "Bye baby."


She Hung up the phone and immediately started to feel bad that she lied to Alex about being upset. Arian had already had their night planned and did not want any extras over, she wanted tonight to be the night that her and Alex made love for the first time. But she didn't want to upset Alex so she decided to go along with it.

**

"Thanks for coming over on short notice."

"Now you know I couldn't leave you hanging like that, what kind of best friend would I be?" Brianna said smilingly.

"I just don't know why of all days Alex decides to invite someone tonight!"

"Well, I'm sure if Alex knew he was getting some tonight he would have put this off a little while longer."

Arian simply shot Brianna a look..

"Sorry." Brianna said.

She sighed. "Talk about bad timing."

"Look Ari, I know you wanna fuck Alex's brains out. But you've waited already now for like two months what's another day?"

"Today is not just another day Brianna, its our three-month anniversary!"

"Wow, don't bite my head off because you're sex-deprived!"

"I'm sorry bri."

"It's fine, girl relax everything will be ok. You have a good man who loves you and the kids, and i know he wants to jump your bones just as bad as you want him to. Keyword for today is patience."

***

Later that day....


Alex was preparing to get off work and go home to his lovely girlfriend and the kids, he thought it was a good idea to stop to get Arian's gift. He enjoyed and cherished every moment of being with Arian for the last three months, and was determined to show her that.

***

"Hi, welcome to Zales."

"Hello, I'm looking for something for my girlfriend. It's our three-month anniversary, and I wanna get something really nice."

"Oh, I see... Well you've come to the right place, did you have anything in mind sir?"

"Um... No not really, maybe a nice pair of earrings would be cool."

"Excellent choice sir, right this way."

As the salesperson showed Alex the collection of diamond earrings, a particular pair caught his interest.

"What about these?"

"Well would you like to know sir?"

"Are they available? I know she would love them." Alex said smilingly.

"Yes sir they are, should I ring you up for them?"

He smiled. "Yes please."

"Ok sir how about the matching necklace also?"

Alex responded without thinking about it. "Yeah sure."


After buying the earrings and necklace set, he headed to the florist to grab 3 dozen of her favorite white roses. Then headed home to his future wife and their beautiful children.

***

"Baby, I'm home." Alex said.

"Hi, " Arian greeted Alex with a sweet yet passionate kiss.

"Mmm... I've missed you so much today."

"I've missed you too. How was you're day at work?"

"It was cool, nothing to crazy." Alex said. "How was you're day with the kids?"

"Chaotic!"

He laughed. "Aww... I'm sorry baby, don't worry I'm here now. I'll take over. It's time for my shift to start, daddy's home."

She smiled before kissing him again. Embracing Alex in her arms as they kissed passionately, he began to slide is tounge in her mouth. She opened her mouth granting him the access he needed to do so, their kiss grew more passionate and heat began to rise, and she felt Alex's "attraction" against her leg. When suddenly they were interrupted by Brianna...


"I have awful timing, don't I?"

He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry about that, how are you Brianna?" Alex said still holding Arian in his arms.

"Just peachy, how are you Alexander?"

"Good." Alex said laughingly.

Arian moved away from Alex and headed for the kitchen to check on dinner, as Alex tried to regain his composure waiting for his massive hard-on to subside so he could see his kids, Brianna mistakingly caught a glimpse of Alex's "business" and the size of it almost scared her. It was... Massive to say the least, she blushed to herself also embarrassed to have looked at Alex. Soon he noticed that she saw the hard-on he was trying so hard to conceal. Soon after he was presentable for his kids and headed for their room to see them.


***

The doorbell rang....


"I'll get it baby, its probably just Kevin."


Alex opened the door and let Kevin in.

"Hey Kev, I hope you didn't have any problems finding the place."

"Oh, no I didn't have any problems at all. Thanks for having me over."

"Anytime, hey baby its somebody I'd love for you to meet." Alex said genuinely. "Arian, this is Kevin. Kevin this is my beautiful future wife Arian."


Hello, its nice to finally meet you, Alex brags about you at work."

She blushed. "It's a pleasure to me you too Kevin."

"Oh, where are my manners. Kevin this is Brianna, Arian's best friend."


Kevin and Brianna's eyes met and locked as they smiled at each other, it was.almost like love at first sight.

"H...hi um, I'm Brianna."

"Well hello there Brianna, I'm Kevin Richardson."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Richardson."

"The pleasure is all mine."

Brianna simply smiled and sat down in the chair next to Kevin. Arian brought the food out to the dining area and Alex helped her set the table. Then Alex followed Arian into the kitchen and grabbed her arm so she would face him...

"Hey, Come here."

"Yes, is there something you need honey?"

"Yeah, you." Alex said before taking Arian lips onto his own kissing her with all of the love he had for her gently biting on her bottom lip.

"Mmm... What's that for?"

"Happy three-month anniversary baby, I love you."

"I love you too, happy three-months to you also.

"I got you some gifts."

Arian jumped up and down like a young child. "Ooh, really?"

He smiled. "Yes really, I'll give them to you later... All three of them!"

"Can't wait, let's get back in there. You know honey I think we might be witnessing a love connection between Bri and Kevin."

"I sure hope so... They both deserve it."


****

End Notes:
I would love some more feedback.
Chapter 43 by blueday1223


Alex and Arian noticed just how good Kevin and Brianna was getting along with each other, and thought that possibly there was something that could blossom between the two. It was a great amount of chemistry just oozing from the two of them, Kevin was very handsome to Brianna and Kevin found Brianna stunning beautiful in his eyes she was the complete package....

"So what is it that you do Brianna?"

"Well I'm a assistant manager at a general store."

"Oh, ok cool... Do you like what you do?"

"Um. I have my good days, and I have my bad days... But I can't complain it could be a lot worse."

He smiled. "Yeah, I guess you're right... Well I'm a mechanic, I love what I do. Alex is a great sidekick." Kevin said playfully.

Alex laughed at Kevin's comment. "Sidekick huh?... I thought I was teaching you the ropes."

"You are Mr. Bossman."

"Uh... I wouldn't go that far, it would be nice though." Alex said smilingly.

"Well it could happen honey. It's not impossible." Arian said.

Alex nodded.


The friends sat in a comfortable silence, while enjoying the dinner that Arian prepared for the four of them. Kevin was the first to break the silence...

"You really are a great cook Arian, I don't think I've had ribs like these."

Arian chuckled. "Well thank you Kevin, I enjoy cooking very much."

"Have you ever thought about doing it professionally?"

"No, but it wouldn't be a bad idea... But right now I'm too swamped with the kids and everything to go back to school."

"I understand that, maybe when you do find the time you could consider it?"

"That would be great actually."

"Yeah, I definitely think you should go for it Ari." Brianna said. In agreement with Kevin.

***

"Wow, that dinner was awesome baby. I couldn't eat another bite." Alex said. Before kissing Arian on the cheek.

Kevin smiled. "Yeah, me either. I haven't been this full all year!"

The four friends shared laughter, and enjoying each others company. But time was ticking and it was getting late. Kevin and Brianna should be getting home, and letting Alex spend some alone time with Arian...

"Well I should be going... Thanks for dinner girl, I hope you and Alex enjoy the rest of you're night together."

Brianna winked at her best friend, only Arian and Brianna knew what that was about. Soon Brianna left, and only stood Kevin, Alex, and Arian in the living room. Suddenly there was cries coming from the kids room and Alex looked at Arian....

"Baby, that sounds like Destiny... I'll go check on them, be right back."


Alex went to check on the kids while Kevin stayed in the kitchen with Arian, as he got closer to the room and approached the door the cries got louder and more intense. Alex opened the door to see his little girl holding her head, Alex rushed to her aid....

"What's wrong princess?" Alex asked.

Destiny continued to cry, and holding her head.

"Did you bump your head?"

"Destiny nodded. "Uh huh."

"Aww... Come here princess."

She ran into Alex's arms, clinging to him for dear life crying on his shoulder as he picked her up, rocking her in his arms.

"Shh... It's ok princess... Daddy's here ok I got you. Can I see your head?"

Destiny was very reluctant to let her daddy see her head. So Alex decided to bargain with the little girl...

"Ok princess, how about if I kiss it to make it feel better?"

She nodded. "Yes daddy,"

Alex smiled. "Ok princess, Muah." Alex said as he kissed the mark on her forehead. "All better now?"

She smiled. "Uh huh." Destiny said. "I wuv you daddy.'

Alex smiled back at his little girl. "Daddy loves you too." Alex said smilingly. "Now go back to bed sweetheart ok, I'll see you in the morning." Alex said as he tucked Destiny into bed.


Alex gave Destiny another kiss on the forehead, and walked out of the kids room. He went to join Arian and Kevin. When he realized he and Arian were alone together....

"Hey baby, where's Kevin?"

"Oh, he left already... He told me to tell you that he'll see you at work tomorrow."

Alex smiled and nodded. "Well looks like its just us two..."

"Yeah, what do you wanna do?" Arian said smilingly.

"Mmm... I don't know, what do you wanna do baby?"

"How about this..." Arian said before taking onto Alex's lips kissing him with more passion and fire than ever. He slowly started to pull her body closer to his, as she ran her fingers through his short hair, and running her fingertips against the nape of his neck. Causing him to thrust his tounge into Arian's mouth tasting and caressing every part of Arian's mouth and lips, Alex finally broke their kiss long enough to speak...

"I haven't given you you're gifts yet."

"I almost forgot about that."

Alex smiled at Arian, while his arms were still wrapped around her curvy body. Holding her as close as he could. "I'm sorry baby, I just got a little carried away. I love kissing you."

"Aww... You really mean that?" Arian asked.

Alex looked at Arian like she grew two heads. "Yes really, I love you."

"I love you too."

"You know, I could never get tired of hearing you say that."

Arian smiled. "And I could never get tired of saying it."

"I hope that's true, but it'll be tested when the baby is born. Tell me how much you love me five months from now."

"I will, and I'm gonna tell you every chance I get!"

"Mmm... Sounds good, but what sounds even better right now is another kiss."

"You got it." Arian said in a low and sexy tone.

They began to kiss, touch, and caress each others bodies all over. Arian leaned against the kitchen counter, as Alex continued kissing her from her gorgeous lips to down to her neck then licking her earlobes. Biting them gently before whispering in her ear....

"I want you, and only you. Promise me you'll be mine forever."

"I'll never leave you... Ooh... Ahh." Arian said in between kisses and moans of pleasure from the erotic things Alex was doing with his tounge...

"Tell me you love me... I need to hear you say it baby." Alex mumble against her neck, before traveling down a little further to her beautiful breasts, showing special attention to her swollen plumped nipples that tasted like chocolate buds...

"I love you, mmm... I think we should move this into the bedroom."

"I thought you'd never ask..." Alex said before Arian wrapped her arms around Alex's neck.


Alex swooped Arian into his arms, as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Still kissing his lips Alex wanted to show Arian just how much he loved her and wanted to build a stable family life with her, he was a devoted family man. Alex carried his queen into her bedroom, laying her perfectly curvatious body on the bed they shared. Slowly he began to kiss her stomach licking inside her belly button then working his way all the way up until he was straddling her body sucking on her neck leaving passion marks on her...

"Oh my god! That feels so good... I love you so much."

Alex smiled. "Mmm... I love you too baby, I wanna satisfy you're every need, want, and desire tonight."

"Ooh... Yes, right there, don't stop!"

Alex grinned. "I wouldn't dream of it... I have to taste you, I have to feel you. You need this baby."

"Make love to me Alex, oh god I need to feel you inside me!"

"Whatever you wish... I'm here to please you."


Arian laid back to let Alex take over, and spoil her in ways that no other man has ever done for her. Alexander really knew how to treat Arian, and was with the upmost respect. Showering her with plenty of unconditional love, and also great amount of affection. As he took his time removing every article of clothing she had on, throwing her blouse to the floor shortly after that he removed her bra exposing her huge mouth-watering breasts from their confinements, kissing, licking, and sucking on her body making his way down to her bottoms. But before he unbuttoned her jeans Alex removed his tank top exposing his rock hard abs and defined chest, as Arian bit her lip taking in how Alex looked without a shirt...

"Mmm... Damn you turn me on boy." Arian said seductively while licking her full lips. "Come here."

"Say no more baby... Here I am." Alex said in his low and sexy rasped voice.

He took off Arian's jeans then kissed and licked the each side of her waist, rubbing her thighs. Finally removing her panties and letting them drop to the floor...

"Now that's not fair... I'm completely exposed to you and you still have clothes on."

Alex smiled and shook his head. "Ah... Not so fast, patience sweetheart. I wanna get you ready for me first."

"I've waited three months... If I'm not ready now I'll never be."

"You got a point... I wanna be everything that you could ever need or dream of, I want to please you in every way that I can... I'm here to sweep you off your feet and be the man of your dreams."

"You are Alex, you're all that and more honey... I need to have you inside of me please take me!"


Arian unbuckled Alex's belt and managed to take his pants off also, working on elastic on his boxer-briefs pulling them down freeing his already hardening member springing his gigantic "manhood" free, with precum dripping from the tip. She took his length into her mouth flicking her tounge on the tip of his huge penis, plunging her mouth on him and giving her future husband pleasure with her magical tounge and mouth. He put his hand on the back of her head and began sliding in and out of her mouth, thrusting himself deeper until he couldn't go any deeper. The pleasure was so intense when Alex began to fuck her face...

"Yes, oh my god!" Arian cried out.

"Oh shit... Mmm... I love the way you lips feel on my Dick baby, Damn I love you."

"Ooh... Yes, I love you too honey."

Alex spreaded Arian's legs, started to torture her clit with his finger before finally inserting on inside of her wet, pink, and soaking wet pussy. Causing her to scream out...

"Lay down for me baby... I'll go slow, and take my time. I promise."


She laid back on her back with her legs wide open, inviting Alex in between them. Alex slid in between them and and stopped himself before entering her...

"You sure you wanna do this right? I don't want you to do anything if you're not ready yet." Alex said genuinely while laying on top of her.

"No, no don't stop... I need you feel you."


*******




Chapter 44 by blueday1223
"As you wish..." Alex said.


Alex positioned himself on top of his beautiful queen, and was prepared to insert his huge member inside of Arian's wet center. Once the tip of his penis entered Arian, Alex's phone rang...

"Ugh, who could that be?" Arian said angrily.

"Shh... Just ignore it baby, let it ring and go to my voicemail." Alex said while nibbling on her neck and sucking on her earlobes.

As he entered her completely, and thrusting himself into her slowly making love to her body passionately and kissing Arian all over. Alex began whispering his cries of love in her ear, while Arian began to cry not out of pain but out of pleasure, Alex felt so good inside of her and she felt just as good around his "manhood" also. Alex pulled back slightly and lifted Arian's leg up over his shoulder and began to lick and suck on her toes while penetrating her, he loved how her walls felt against him.


"Damn baby, you're so tight."

"Ah... Yes oh my god yes... Alex I'm yours forever." Arian said breathlessly.

"I love you so much baby... Fuck you feel so good!"

"Deeper... Please Alex, go deeper..."


Alex plunged deeper inside of his future wife's warmth he noticed she became wetter when he made Arian cream all over his dick. This turned Alex on even more. He took longer strokes inside of her causing her to scream out, but she was also careful not to wake the kids...

"OH, ALEX!"

"Mhmm... That's it baby, call my name!"

"ALEX... I'M ABOUT TO CUM, OH MY GOD!"

"Come on my dick baby, shit you're pussy is so wet."


Just before Arian was about to cum the Alex's phone rang again....

"Fuck!" Alex exclamed loudly.

"Babe... Just answer it." Arian said while kissing Alex's chest and shoulders.

"Hello," Alex answered while breathing heavily.

"Well I see you finally decided to answer the phone." Sarah said sarcastically.

"What is it Sarah?"

"I need you over here... It's the baby."

Alex slid out of Arian and sat up. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, you need to get here now!"

"Ok, um I'm on my way." Alex said before hanging up the phone.

"Alex honey what's going on?"

"It's something wrong with the baby. I'm sorry sweetheart, I will make this up to you... I promise."

Arian smiled. "It's ok, I understand. Go on."

"Thanks, I love you baby. I'll call you when I get there." Alex said before kissing Arian, and heading off to see what was wrong with his unborn child.

"Damn that woman has the worst timing in the world!" Arian said to herself.

***

Alex rang the doorbell at Sarah's...

"Alex, hi I'm so unhappy to see you."

"Sarah, I'm not in the mood... What's going on with the baby?"

"Well..." Sarah drifted off.

"What?"

"Nothing's wrong, I just felt that you need to be with me and helping me with our child. Sorry... No I'm not." Sarah said laughingly.

"What do you get out of making my life a living hell?"

"I get the pleasure of having the last laugh... And let me tell ya, it feels a lot better than anytime I've ever had sex with you."

"Sarah, what do you want from me huh? I don't deserve this and you know it!" Alex said angrily.

"So quick to lose you're temper with me... Well I'm gonna make you regret it by stripping you rights away."

"Like hell you will... Over my dead body Sarah!"

"I'd like to know who's gonna stop me?"

"Don't do this to me... You know how long I've waited to be a dad, this baby means a lot to me."

"Oh shut up! You sound like a little bitch." Sarah said evilly.

"This is not right Sarah."

"If you really wanna keep you're right to her..."

"Her?" Alex interrupted.

"Yes that's right her, then you'll follow my rules."

"I can't believe I'm gonna have a daughter, and what rules... Um, I'll do almost anything to be In my daughter's life."

"Anytime I call you, you have to come no questions asked."

"Ok, done... Anything else?"

"Yes... I want money from you every week, to get my nails and hair done."

"Ok, got it."

"Good now say you are my bitch..."

"I'm not gonna say that."

"Ok well I guess you dont want your little girl..."

"I do, more than anything. But I'm not saying I'm you're bitch!" Alex said seriously.

"Fair enough, I tried."

"Sarah why didnt you tell me when your appointment was to find out what we were having I wanted to be there with you."

"You're never there for anything else."

"Thats not true, I'm always here when it comes to my baby. Never doubt that ok."

"Ok, I want you to leave now... Please?"

"Yeah um. Ok I'll see you later."

**

Arian was sound asleep in bed she had tried to stay up and wait on Alex. But sleep overwhelmed her, Arian was so disappointed with how their three-month anniversary had gone that she just laid down and tried to forget about it.

Alex pulled into her apartment complex, unlocking the door letting himself in. Spotting Arian sleeping in bed carefully Alex tried not to wake the kids when he went to check on them. He headed back to Arian's room, Alex took his shirt off and also his pants only leaving his boxer-briefs on. Then climbing into bed right beside his beautiful girlfriend, wrapping Arian in his arms...

"I'm sorry baby. Please don't leave me... I love you." Alex whispered into Arian's ear. While she was sleeping.

Alex laid next to Arian thinking about his unborn daughter. He wished it was him and Arian experiencing this bundle of joy together, he enjoyed making love to Arian and even though they didn't finish he knew it felt right to be with her, and he wanted to make love to her and only her for the rest of his life.
Chapter 45 by blueday1223
Arian awakened to see Alex lying next to her. She didn't hear him come in last night, as she looked at Alex while he was still sleeping. His features were relaxed, and he looked like he was having a good dream. Arian shook Alexander gently and whispered in his ear before nibbling on his earlobe...

"Honey, wake up."


Alex began to stir and wake up slowly. She tried again and shook him once more...

"Alexander... Honey get up." Arian said before kissing his lips gently and lovingly.

"Hmm... I'm up, I'm up baby." Alex said half sleepily.

She smiled. "Are you sure?"

Alex chuckled. "Hey, what can I say?... I'm tired."

"Aww... Poor baby."

"Tell me about it."


Alex finally woke up completely and stretched his muscles, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. While Arian sat right next to him on the bed, he smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her pulling Arian down next to him...

"Goodmorning baby." Alex said before kissing Arian's lips.

"Mmm..." Arian said breaking the kiss. "Morning to you too honey, how'd you sleep?"

"I slept well... What about you baby?"

"I slept hard. I didn't even hear you come in last night."

Alex chuckled. "Yeah, I came in and you and the kids were sleeping so peacefully. I didn't want to disturb you... So I quietly laid next to you and held you in my arms."

"Aww... I wish you would have awakened me... Maybe we coulda finished where we left off." Arian said. In a low sexy tone.

Alex smiled. "Mmm... Well why don't we finish what we started now baby?" Alex said before taking Arian's lips onto his. Arian straddled Alexander, and kissed him with such passion and desire. He took time to pull her undergarments off and began to caress Arian all over her body, then started sucking Arian's neck with just enough of a mix of pleasure and pain leaving a purple colored passion mark on her. She winced softly at this sensation, having Alex touch her the way he was made Arian really aroused, and Alex was becoming very aroused himself.


"Ooh... Don't stop Alex, oh god!"

"Mmm... You like that?"

"Yes Alex, I need to feel you... Please?"

Alex looked into Arian's beautiful honey brown eyes. "Lay down on your back for me baby."

Arian laid down as he wished, and enjoyed the way Alex kissed all over her body leaving tender but passionate kisses on her.

Alex prepared himself to lick the most sensitive part of Arian. He was stopped by the sound of kids busting in their room...

"Daddy, Daddy!" Tarick and destiny said enthusiastically.

Alex jumped up and wrapped himself in the covers so he made sure he wasn't exposed to the kids. As he felt his hardened member soften.

"Hi, how's daddy's angels doing this morning huh?"

"Daddy, up peese?" Destiny said to her daddy."

Alex smiled. "Sure princess, daddy loves you so much. You know that?"

"Do you love me too daddy?" Tarick said looking up at Alex waiting for his answer.

"Of course I do son, daddy loves you too and your baby brother also very much, I'd never leave you guys."

"I love you daddy." Tarick said lovingly, and giving Alex a hug holding him tightly.

Alex felt his heart melt at that moment he knew these were his kids, and no one would change that. Even though he wasn't their biological father he was a father to them in every way that truly mattered. Alex vowed to himself to always be a daddy to them and to always be a good man to Arian, he was also stressed about his situation with Sarah... What was he to do Alex knew if he allowed Sarah to have the upper hand that it was gonna create problems between him and Arian and Alexander didn't want to lose the best thing that's ever happened to him. On the other hand he refused to lose out in his chance to become a father to a child that was biologically his. Things had become increasingly harder for him...

****

"Here's your breakfast honey."

"Wow, you did all of this for me?" Alex asked.

"Yes and I'd do it every morning if you asked me too." Arian said sincerely.

Alex smiled. "I love you sweetheart, I promise I will forever be yours and I will always come home to you and my kids, you are my everything."

Arian fought back the tears that were threatening to fall. "I love you too Alex, and I also promise my heart will always belong to you."

The couple shared a passionate loving kiss, only stopping to tell each other how much they love one another...

"Mmm... I could kiss you all day but you need to finish your breakfast."

Alex smiled. "Ok baby, but can I kiss you afterwards?"

"You better." Arian said.

The kids joined their daddy as he ate breakfast with them, Destiny and Tarick ate off of Alex's plate but it didn't bother him. He was simply enjoying his quality time with his family, Arian fed terron his bottle watching Alexander interact with the oldest children and wishing he was their biological father. But she had made it up in her mind that the first chance she got to give Alex a child she would do it no questions asked. He deserved such an honor Alex was definitely father and husband material...

****

While Alex was at work Arian received a phone call from Sarah...

"Hello?"

"Where is Alex?"

"He's at work, is there something I can do for you?"

Sarah chuckled. "Like you could do anything for me... You can't even do for yourself, let me give you some advice. Go back to work and take care of those little bastards and stop depending on Alex!" Sarah said evilly.

Arian was shocked by Sarah's comments. "Excuse me? You don't know me or my situation, you don't even know what type of relationship I hace with Alexander so butt out!"

"You're just jealous because I'm the one having Alex's child not you. So I will always have to communicate with Alex, and if you can't accept that..."

Arian interrupted. "I have accepted that, but what I won't accept is you disrespecting me and Alexander!" Arian screamed into the phone.

"Let me tell you something, I don't have to respect you and I don't have to deal with you... Maybe I woulda been more willing to listen to you if you had you own baby daddy situation under control but you don't so keep your irrelevant comments to yourself next time."

"I have to go, but I'll tell Alex when he gets home to call you."

"Oh, please do tell him me and baby Sariah needs him." Sarah said smilingly.

With that said Sarah Hung up on Arian before she could say anything else. Causing Arian to heave in anger wondering if Alex had told Sarah about her, and if not how did she know about her working situation or that Alex was stepping up to the plate as her kids father. This made Arian angry at Alexander and Arian knew she had to talk to Alexander as soon as possible...

***

Alex decided to call Arian on his break...

"Hello,"

"Hi baby, how's everything."

"Fine."

"What's wrong babe?"

"What makes you think something's wrong?'

"Well I can hear it in your voice... Did I do something to upset you?... Are the kids too much for you right now?"

"No, its not that... Sarah called."

"Is something wrong with the baby?" Alex asked concerned.

"No she and baby Sariah are fine..."

Alex interrupted. "Sariah?"

"Yes Sariah, I guess that's the name she decided on. Anyways she was really disrespectful towards me and I didn't appreciate it at all!"

"Ugh... That woman is getting on my last nerve, don't worry I'll handle it when I get home. I promise."

"Oh, you're gonna handle it huh?... That's the problem Alex I can't trust if you are who you say you are!"

"Baby, what's that supposed to mean?"

"What it means is, there's something you're hiding from me and I need to know the truth."

"Arian I've never hid anything from you... What would make you think I am now?"

"Alexander she knows about me not working, she knows about my kids fathers not being around, she knows things only you and I know about me. My question to you is how does she know Alex?"

"I... I don't know I wish I did baby, I never told her anything about you babe."

"Listen I have to go, we'll talk later when you get home."

"Ok, I love you baby... I'll see you later."

"Bye."




****
End Notes:
Leave your comments!
Chapter 46 by blueday1223


Alex got home early from work. He really felt bad about putting Arian through all of the stress that Sarah was causing, Alex needed to find a way to make everything work. But first and foremost he had to set Sarah straight for disrespecting Arian...


Alexander unlocked the door with his key, to find Arian waiting on the couch with baby terron in her arms.


"Hey baby, how was you're day?" Alex said before greeting her with a loving kiss.

"Fine." Arian replied angrily.

"Um. Ok... Do you wanna talk about what's bothering you?"

She rolled her eyes angrily. "Oh, now you wanna talk to me?"

"Yes... I do, baby what's wrong?"

"What's wrong?... I'll tell you what's wrong, Sarah is my problem and the fact that she knows my business!" Arian exclamed loudly.

Alex grabbed her arm after she laid terron in his bassinet. "Hey, calm down baby, I want you to relax. I promised you that I would always be the one you could call on when you're in need... So I'm gonna fix this whole mess with Sarah, It bothers me to see you upset."

Arian cried. "This is what I was afraid of, I never wanted this... I'm a independent woman. I don't need to depend on you!"

"Shh... Hey I don't think you depend on me in a bad way... I love taking care of you and my babies and..."

Arian interrupted. "They are not your babies!"

"They are mine in every way that matters to me... Baby I live to satisfy you and my kids, and all I wanna do is make you happy. I'd do anything to make that happen."

"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me I..."

Alex interrupted. "It's ok baby I understand... I'm gonna call Sarah right now, and give her a piece of my mind!"

***

"Hello Alex, hope your day is going terrible."

"Sarah I want you to hear me real good... Don't you ever call my wife and disrespect her again!"

"And if I do?..." Sarah said laughingly.

"She has nothing to do with whatever problem you have with me. I will be in my daughter's life, but that's all I love Arian with all of my heart, and I look forward to having kids with her. So my daughter will have brother's and sister's to play with, when she's with daddy. Get over it!"

Sarah chuckled. "I don't care how many more kids she has... I'm having you're first real child. It is that simple!"

"I understand that, and I thank you for it. But Arian is my future wife and you will not disrespect her, I won't stand for it."

"Ok well sit down because I'm gonna do whatever I want!"

"Look if its..."

Sarah interrupted. "Bottom line is Sariah needs her father around more, if you cared about her you'd understand that... Now if you don't mind I have more important matters to take care of."

Sarah Hung up before Alexander could respond.

"Well I guess there's no fixing this." Arian said.

"I'm sorry baby, I hate you have to go through this."

"No, I'm the one that owes you an apology... Can you forgive me honey?"

"For what?" Alex asked looking at Arian confused.

"For how mean I was to you... I should have trusted you more honey. And I'm sorry I didn't." Arian said genuinely.

"Of course baby, I love you."

"I love you too... I guess that's why I got so upset when she said all of those things to me, I didn't understand how she knew. But once I thought about it she found out from Ray."

"I could fucking break his neck right now!"

Arian gasped. "Alexander!"

"What?... Look I'm not sorry for how I feel... But I am sorry for how I said it."

"It's okay, honey can we put it past us. I don't want to think about her, I wanna enjoy my night with you and our babies."

Alex smiled. "Sounds good, I'll go check on the kids baby."

"Ok, and I'll get you're dinner ready."

"Thank you." Alex said before kissing her lips.

**

"Dinner was great as always. Baby I really think you're a natural when it comes to this cooking thing, maybe you should take Kevin's advice."

Arian smiled. "Thank you honey, I gotta admit i thought about it... But i just don't know yet."

"Well I don't wanna pressure you into anything, but I believe you could do it."

Arian offered a smile.

"I love you Arian, you know I'd never do anything to hurt you right?"

"I know... I love you too."

"Come here."

"Whatever you wish Mr. McLean."


Alex took Arian's lips onto his own. He caressed her cheek before taking time out to move his kisses to her neck and then back up to her earlobes, sucking and licking them just the way she liked.

"Mmm... I love when you do that."

"Yeah?"

"Ooh... Yes." Arian said in between moans.

"I love you Mrs. McLean... I plan on making you and my babies happy for the rest of my life."

"I can't wait to be officially Mrs. Alexander James McLean."

"Me neither..." Alex said against Arian's neck as he gently sucked it, giving her a passion mark.

"Ooh... Mmm... Right there."

Alex smiled. "You like that?... What about here?"

"Oh my god... Yes baby, I love you so much."

"Mmm... I missed you so much baby."

"I missed you too honey. Promise me you won't leave me and the kids."

"I'm never going anywhere... Look at me!" Alex exclamed .

Arian looked up at Alex...

"You and my kids complete me. I'm yours baby, and I'm gonna continue to be a great daddy to them and a good future husband to you."

Arian wrapped her arms around Alex's neck as he held Arian closer to him while she straddled him. Her body was pressed against his firmly. As Alex had his arms around her tight, he didn't ever wanna let her go. Alex gently laid kisses on and around her lips teasing Arian's full and juicy lips, biting on the bottom lip of his beautiful black queen.

"I'm committed to you, and these kids baby. I wanna give you and them the world.

"Just share your world with me, that would be enough for me"

Alex smiled. "You got it baby."


*****
Chapter 47 by blueday1223

3 months later...

It had been nearly 6 months since Alex and Arian made it official and Alex took time out to reflect on the last 6 months with Arian. He was very content, happy, and satisfied with Arian and the kids. Alex had already made it up in his mind that he would not let Sarah or anyone else mess up what he and Arian had spent all this time to build.


Arian also did a little reflecting of her own too and she also looked at their 6 months together as very loving, blissful, and satisfying even though she and Alex still haven't officially made love due to the multiple setbacks that were occurring and Sarah was the biggest setback of them all with her being 7 months pregnant now, she became more demanding of Alex. This was a bad thing because with Terron turning 4 months now she needed Alex's help more than ever too, it was definitely a game of give and take but Arian was not ready to throw in the towel and let Sarah win, she was committed to Alex and wasn't gonna give him up for anything.

****

Alex had the day off and decided to spend it at home with his family. To Arian's delight considering she hadn't seen much of Alex lately, it was good to have him home.


"Hey baby." Arian said as she greeted Alex with a loving kiss.

"Mmm... Hey babe, how are you?"

"I'm good, how are you feeling?"

"Tired, taking up all of these extra hours is starting to take its toll on me." Alex said.

"Oh... Well um, what do you need?"

He smiled. "Nothing baby... You've done enough, you held everything together while I was away and that's more then I could ever ask for. I love you sweetheart." Alex said genuinely.

"Aww... Babe its the least I can do, i mean look at how you support me and the kids. I promise you anything you need me to do I will do no questions asked."

"The feeling is mutual, the last 6 months with you have been amazing and I couldn't be happier. I'm so glad I found you baby." Alex said before taking her in his arms and kissing her full and plumped lips.

Arian finally broke the kiss...

"Mmm... Did I do something wrong babe?"

"No, no not at all... Alex we need to talk."

"Um, ok... What is it?" Alex asked curiously.

"I'm scared..."

"What, why?... Look if its about Sarah let me know baby, you have absolutely nothing to worry about I love you and the kids with everything I am."

"It's not her... Well not completely."Arian said.

"Then what is it baby... You're not breaking up with me are you?"

She laughed. "No babe, its nothing like that... Baby I'm scared because no one has ever showed me love like this, and I worry sometimes that you will wake up one day and leave like Dajuan did." Arian said.

"Baby come here.... Listen I'll never leave you, you and the kids are all that matters to me. I am nothing without you or them baby, don't worry I'm not going anywhere."

"I know I shouldn't think like that but I... I can't help it." Arian said before crying.

"Hey, don't cry baby.... From this point on I want you to promise me that you won't ever say anything like that again."

"But I..."

Alex interrupted.... "Promise me!"

"Why did you yell at me?" Arian said still shaking from fear.

"Arian, baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."

Arian stormed off and entered the bedroom and slammed the door behind her leaving Alex in the living room, he felt really bad for yelling at Arian. The fact that Arian thought that he would leave made Alex very upset. He didn't regret what he said, but he regretted how it came out the last thing Alex ever wanted to do was hurt Arian in any way.

Alex gave Arian a few minutes to calm down before approaching the door, he finally knocked on their bedroom door....

"Arian baby, open up... Please?"

"No Alexander go away, I wanna be by myself."

"Baby just listen to me for a sec ok... I'm sorry for the way I yelled, I didn't mean it babe honestly." Alex said genuinely.

"I don't wanna push you away." Arian said while sobbing.

"Babe just open the door so we can talk about this... I'm begging you."

"You're just gonna leave like the rest of them."

"Come on don't say that... I'd never leave you baby, please let me in."

Arian finally obliged and let Alex in, she could tell he was really hurting about how he hurt her feelings. Alex only wanted to make her smile and to bring joy, love, and happiness to the kids also.

"Babe I can explain...."

Arian interrupted with a kiss.

"No... You... Don't... Have... To." Arian said in between kisses.

Alex wrapped his arms around Arian's waist and pulled her close holding her body so tight.

"I don't ever wanna fight again baby, just trust me I would never dream of leaving you. I'd go insane without you, you and the kids are all I have and all I want."

"I love you."

"I love you too baby, will you forgive me?" Alex asked.

"As far as I'm concerned it never happened."

He smiled. "Thanks babe."

***
Chapter 48 by blueday1223
Author's Notes:
Finally here's chapter 48
2 months later....

It had been some time since Alexander & Arian had a argument and things were going really well between them,the only problem that they were experiencing was Sarah. She was still enforcing firm rules when it came to baby Seriah, but that didn't stop Alexander from being excited about the arrival of his first child coming soon. Doctors expected for the baby to be born within the next 2 weeks, which gave him very little time to spend with Arian and the kids...

"Arian... babe where are you?."

"I'm in kids room honey." Arian said.

Alex walked towards the kids bedroom to see Arian standing over Terron's crib changing the little one.

"There you are." Alex said smiling at his future wife. "Do you need some help baby?"

"No, i think i can handle this one."

He smiled. "Okay, if you change your mind im standing here."

"Aww, honey i appreciate it but i've got it covered." She said to Alex.

Alex proceeded to get closer to Arian, he wrapped his arms around Arian from behind pleasantly catching her off guard with kisses to the side of her neck....

"Ooh... babe i didn't expect that, you made me jump a little."

He chuckled. "I can tell babe, i'm sorry i didnt mean to rattle you."

"Mmm... no don't worry hun, that was a pleasant surprise."

"Oh, is that right?."

She smiled. "Why yes it is Mr. McLean. Please feel free to do it anytime you want."

"Will do." Alex whispered into his beautiful queen's ear before sucking her earlobe. Only to be stopped by the sounds of little feet running to the back room.

"Daddy!" Tarick & Destiny yelled in unison.

"Hey my loves, how are you this morning?" Alex asked his kids still holding his future wife in his embrace.

They answered. "Good." Tarick asked Alex "Hey, can we play together?"

Alex finally broke the hold he had on Arian to answer his son. "Yes son daddy is gonna play with you and your sister, just give me a few minutes. Im gonna help mommy with Terron ok."

"Okay daddy."

Alex helped Arian with their infant son, laying him back down in his crib. Putting him to sleep so Alexander could play with his kids like he had promised.

*****

"That was fun daddy." Tarick said laughing.

"Yeah it was son, i love spending time with you guys i love you both."

"We love you too daddy."

"Well i love daddy too..." Arian said playfully.

"Aww... baby come here." Alex said before kissing Arian passionately. Trying to hold back because the kids were watching them.

Alexander & Arian were so in love after 8 months together their bond was strong, and they both felt that nothing could come between the two of them. But things were still not gonna be easy, especially not after what Sarah has in store for the both of them....

**************
Chapter 49 by blueday1223
******


A week later....


"Ooh... baby i didn't know you were home."

"Yeah i left work early, i figured we could spend some time as a family babe."

"Sounds great, what did you have in mind?."Arian asked Alex.

"Well maybe we could go out to eat... you know i hear that carnival on east eight mile is still going on, that should be fun for the kids you know."

Arian smiled. "Hey, it could be fun for us too. You never know."

Alex chuckled. "Right you never know... oh, baby did Kevin ever call you?."

"No he didnt, and why would he be calling me?." Arian asked.

"He borrowed my lawnmower. He said he'd would call you if he couldn't contact me, but its no big deal."

"Ok."


Alex watched Arian momentarily before asking her if she was ok.

"Is everything okay love?."

"What do you mean Alex?."

"I don't know, i mean you seem like you're upset or troubled by something... did i do something?."

"Oh, no baby everything is fine, i love you." She reassured Alex. Giving him a tender kiss on his lips, causing him to smile to himself.

He wondered if Arian was being truthful with him, but he didn't wanna bring it up anymore. Alex had figured if something was up with her she would come to him.

******

"Baby, i'll be back i got a few loose ends to tie up. I'm gonna go see Sarah for a minute, just to check on everything you know."

"Ok, i'll see you a little later?."

Alex smiled. "Definitely, i love you baby." Alex said before kissing Arian goodbye.

"I love you more, and be careful."

"Will do... let me know if Kevin calls or comes by."

"No problem."


Arian had some alone time, all the kids were with her mother. So she took time out for herself, and she decided to call her best friend over for a little girl talk....

"Girl, it feels so good to be able to say i don't love Ray anymore. But i do have someone else in mind that i would like pursue." Brianna told Arian.

"Well who?."

Brianna smiled, but didn't spill rhe beans right away.

"Omg!, Bri why are you being so difficult. Just say who it is."

"Okay... but you gotta promise you wont laugh."

"I won't."

"It's Kevin, i mean ever since the dinner you guys hosted i haven't been able to stop thinking about him."

"Wow, Bri im at a loss for words, he seems really sweet though. You should try calling him you never know he might wanna hear from you."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, sure i dont see why not. He is single i also heard he's looking for Ms. Right."

Brianna just sat in silence, it was the thought of Kevin and her potentially being the one for him was overwhelming for her in some ways, but she wanted to find out if it could work between the two of them.


*****

It had been a few hours since Alex had left, and she started growing worried because it wasn't like him to not call and let her know everything was fine. So she decided to call him but when she got no answer she really knew something wasn't right, and she was gonna find out what it was......



This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11179