Ashley's fairy tale by RockAngel
Summary: It is a story Ashley Star is making up with some of her schoolmates but she keeps getting interrupted by them. It is a mix of Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. Some of the characters are not in the Misfit yet. This was written because I have writer’s block and out of boredom. So it may be a little stupid.
Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Genres: Humor, Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 830 Read: 722 Published: 01/26/04 Updated: 01/26/04

1. Ashley's fairy tale by RockAngel

Ashley's fairy tale by RockAngel
Ashley's fairy tale

Ashley: Once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far away.

Tom: Ashley, this is so boring.

Ashley: Tom, who's telling the story?

Tom: You are.

Ashley: OK where was I?

Sean: Once upon a time.

Ashley: Oh yeah Once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far away lived King Jack…

Everyone: KING JACK! HA, HA, HA!

Ashley: Shut up! …Who had a beautiful daughter, Princess Nicole. He had to find a wife. For Princess Nicole to have a mother to teach her how to be a lady.

Nicole: What are you talking about? I don't need any one to teach me how to be a lady. (Burp) Excuse me.

Ashley: Yes you do. Now shut up so I can tell my story. He found a wife, Evil Queen Jessica.

Jessica: What!? She gets to be a Princess and I get to be evil.

Ashley: Hello! Telling the story here! King Jack…

Everyone: Snicker.

Ashley: …Married Evil Queen Jessica.

Jessica: Can't you just drop evil.

Ashley: No. But as Princess Nicole grew she became more beautiful. Which made Evil Queen Jessica jealous. So she had hired two men to get rid of Princess Nicole. Sean and Fox.

Sean and Fox: All right. (They high five.)

Ashley: See why can't you all be like that.

Jessica: You made me evil.

Ashley: Jessica, get over it. So Evil Queen Jessica order Sean and Fox to take Princess Nicole out to the forest to kill her and to bring back her heart in the box that she gave them. They took Princess Nicole into the forests but they lost their nerve.

Sean and Fox: We want to!

Ashley: You can't!

Sean and Fox: We want to!

Ashley: You can't.

Sean and Fox: We want to!

Ashley: You two shut up! OK where was I, oh yeah. Sean and Fox told her to go far away from there. She did what they told her to.

Nicole: Why would I listen to those idiots.

Ashley: So you can live. They went back to the castle and got a pig's heart instead and gave it to Evil Queen Jessica. She never knew that Princess Nicole was still alive. Princess Nicole ran far from the kingdom till she came upon a little cottage. Where three little women lived. Gwen, Caroline and Jimena.

Gwen, Caroline and Jimena: Yeah baby!

Ashley: Again why can't the rest of you be like that. They were her fairy godmo… No. Fairy girls. The fairy girls took care of her and kept her safe. Back in the kingdom Evil Queen Jessica was happy to be rid of Princess Nicole. She didn't know about what Sean and Fox did. But then one day she found out that Princess Nicole was still alive. She sent Sean and Fox to the dungeons.

Sean and Fox: Boo, hiss!

Ashley: Shut up! Back to what I was saying. Evil Queen Jessica sent out to find Princess Nicole. She found her and lured to an abandon castle with a ball of light. The light led Princess Nicole up a tower where there was a spinning wheel. She pricked her finger on the needle and fell in to a deep sleep. The only way to break the spell was a kiss from her true love, which is why Evil Queen Jessica had thorny vines grow all over the castle and she place a dragon to guard the front gate.

Fox: How'd she get the dragon to stay? I mean the dragon would fly away…

Ashley: She had him a very long chain. I don't know it's a fair tale! Now can I go on with the story?

Rupert: Go right a head.

Ashley: OK so one day Prince Zac was heading back to his kingdom.

Val and Jessica: (Snicker) Prince Zac.

Nicole: Why can't it be Prince Orlando Bloom or Stanton?

Ashley: Now it's Prince Tom.

Tom: Don't you think I'm a little to young for her.

Nicole: What is that suppose to mean? Are you saying I'm OLD.

Tom: Not really. Why don't you make it Rupert?

Rupert: Yeah why don't we make it Rupert?

Ashley: If any one makes any more comments about who the prince should be then I'm making it Sean!

Sean: I didn't know this story was about incest.

Ashley: That's it! I'm done. I'm leaving before any more of you make me angry!

Fox: What about the story. Aren't you going to finish it? It was just getting interesting.

Ashley: You finish it! (Slam!)

Tom: Do you think it's something we said.

Nicole: I don't think so.

Sean: You know Ashley, She's a bit of a drama queen. So who wants to sneak down to the kitchen to get a midnight snake.

Everyone: Alright!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=1979