My Hero Is You by bsbknowsme
Summary: Harry Potter has a twin. No one knew except for their parents, the families that took them in, and the Head Master of the Hogwarts, the school where both twins will be sent. When Dumbledore tells the twins of their kinship, both are shocked. Follow Harry and Hannahthrough the hardships plus many other thigns they facce as the adjust to be twins
Categories: Fanfiction > Movies > Harry Potter, Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter, Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys, Fanfiction > Music > Fall Out Boy Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1200 Read: 6017 Published: 09/03/07 Updated: 09/03/07

1. Chapter 1 by bsbknowsme

2. Chapter 2 by bsbknowsme

3. Chapter 3 by bsbknowsme

4. Chapter 4 by bsbknowsme

Chapter 1 by bsbknowsme
Author's Notes:
i thought i'd do a crossover. this one is fun beucase bsb and fob have only the fact they are stars in common, i like harry potter so thats why i chose this as hte main category
You know I try to be
All that I can
But there's a part of me
I still don't understand

Why do I only see
what I don't have
when my reality
its things are not that bad

your faith has shown me that

When my world goes crazy
You won't let go
When the ground gets shaky
You give me hope
When I try to push you away
You never move, yeah

Now when I start doubting
You help me see
There's a strength, and a mind, and a power in me
Oh believe me there ain't nothing I can't do
My hero is you, yeah
My hero is you

I never saw the way
You sacrificed
Who knew the price you paid
How can I make it right
I know I've gotta try

When my world goes crazy
You won't let go
When the ground gets shaky
You give me hope
When I try to push you away
You never move, yeah

Now when I start doubting
You help me see
There's a strength, and a mind, and a power in me
You believe there ain't nothing I can't do
My hero is you, yeah
My hero is you

And I hope that you can see
You're everything that I wanna be, ooh

When my world goes crazy
You won't let go
When the ground gets shaky
You give me hope
When I try to push you away
You never move, yeah

Now when I start doubting
You help me see
There's a strength, and a mind, and a power in me
Oh believe me there ain't nothing I can't do
My hero is you, yeah
My hero is you

My hero is you

song credit Hayden Panettiere "My Hero is You." Good song
Chapter 2 by bsbknowsme
Author's Notes:
first real chapter
The night was dark in Godric’s Hollow, and two figures walked up to a small house. The taller of the two knocked first. They only had to wait a few seconds before someone answered the door. “Ah, Albus, you’re here.” The man, Albus, nodded, and went inside, followed by his companion. “Nice to see you Minerva.” The man who had answered the door said, leading them into a nicely furnished sitting room. Albus looked over at the playpen, where two babies stood, looking at him curiously. “Here they are.” “Thank you James.” James nodded, and turned to the woman on the couch. “Lily, are you sure? We could always run with them.” “No. He killed your parents; they are in danger if he ever finds them.” James nodded, and took Lily’s hand. “Okay.” Albus swooped down, and picked up the boy, who giggled. Minerva gently picked up the girl, and said, “Albus, let’s get them safe.” “Wait!” Lily exclaimed, rushing over. “Where are they going?” “Well, Harry is going to your sister’s and Hannah will be raised by Lucius Malfoy.” Albus stated, and Lily nodded. “They are going to be told when they get to Hogwarts right?” James asked nervously, looking up at Albus. “Yes. They will be told and returned to you. Once they are eleven.” James and Lily both nodded, and Albus said, “Let’s go.” Minerva followed him out, and then they disappeared.
Chapter 3 by bsbknowsme
The little black-haired girl ran down the sloping hill, looking back over her shoulder. The little blond boy chasing her laughed, causing the little girl to laugh too. “You’ll never catch me Draco.” The little girl challenged, speeding up. “Oh yes I will Hannah.” Draco said, and soon the two youngsters were running on even ground. Hannah laughed as Draco caught up to her, catching her in a tight hug. Draco smiled, and said, “Come on, Mother and Father will want us washed up.” Hannah seemed to remember something, and nodded, saying, “Yep.” The two children wandered up the hill to a large mansion. Hannah followed Draco upstairs to the large bathroom on the second floor. “DOBBY!” Draco yelled, and the house elf appeared, carrying a towel. “Here you are Master Draco and Mistress Hannah.” Draco ripped the towel out of the house elf’s hands, while Hannah muttered low enough for only the house elf to hear, “Thanks Dobby.” The house elf disappeared with a crack, and Draco offered Hannah the towel. She took it, and then the two headed back downstairs. Their parents sat at the long dining room table, looking up as the children entered. “Hello children.” Lucius said, and both children lowered their eyes, and muttered, “Hello father. Hello mother.” The two children sat at their respective seats. Then three house elves entered all carrying trays. Dobby set his tray down by Hannah, and backed up. Hannah took some of the food on the tray then handed it back to Dobby. The house elves finished, and retreated while the four Malfoy’s ate. Then Lucius spoke up again. “Children, are you both ready to come with me to work tomorrow?” Both Malfoy children, nodded, and said “Yes father.” Lucius nodded, and turned to his wife. “How is your sister Narcissa?” “She is good.” Lucius nodded, and looked again at the children. “All done?” “Yes.” After that the children went to bed.
Chapter 4 by bsbknowsme
Two years later the two ten-year-old children ran down the hill, one blond and pale, the other equally pale, but with black hair. “Draco! Mother said we have two days before our letters get here, and she wants us to have dinner with Aunty Bellatrix.” Hannah yelled her hair whipping into her face. Suddenly she got an idea, and ran back to the house, to the broom shed. Grabbing her broom, she zoomed off after Draco. She found her brother down by the field they always played in as little kids with their nannies. Then, swooping, she heard him cry out her name. “Hannah!” Draco yelled, turning to see his sister laughing. She smiled, and got off her broom, standing next to her brother. Draco pushed a stray piece of his usually slicked back blond hair out of his eyes. Hannah mounted her broom, and flew back to the house. Draco appeared soon after, and both children ran inside, only to be stopped by the maid. “Shoes.” She said, and both children grudgingly took off their trainers. Then they ran for their room. After reaching it, they ran inside. “Whew.” Draco muttered, watching Hannah flop onto her bed. He smiled, and sat on the end of his sister’s bed, tugging on her leg. “Hey, our birthdays in two days, be happy.” “I have this feeling that something big is about to happen.” Draco smiled, and said, “Yeah, our letters are coming.” Hannah laughed, and said, “No. Something else.” Draco looked at his sister curiously, but said nothing. Then with a crack, Dobby appeared. “Mistress Narcissa has requested her children come downstairs, her sister is here.” They both nodded, and went back downstairs. Their mother and aunt sat in their chairs, smiling up at the children. “Aunty Bellatrix.” Hannah yelled, running to the young woman. Bellatrix smiled, and hugged the young girl. “Hello Aunty.” Draco muttered, hugging Bellatrix. The woman nodded, and Narcissa waved her hand at the children, telling tem to leave. Sighing, both children left.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8600