Sometimes They Come Back by Babyg
Summary:

The 10 celebrites that were killed by a cold blooded killer, comes back from their watery graves and seeks out revenge on their killer.....and to help protect another group of teenage celebrites who is also in danger of being killed by...as they think....by the same killer....


Categories: Fanfiction > Real Person: Actors/Actresses, Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter Characters: None
Genres: Action, Drama, Horror, Humor, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: Death, Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: The Massacre Series
Chapters: 22 Completed: No Word count: 43734 Read: 41050 Published: 05/19/08 Updated: 07/01/12
Story Notes:

Wassup! The sequal has arrived! This is the sequal Massacre of the rich and Famous! To all my faithfull readers if you loved the first one you'll def love this one. I hope you find the sequal very entertaining. It was a blast to write and this story is proof that I have a wacky mind. lol Have a good read and tell me what you think!! :)

1. Chapter 1 - And So it Begins by Babyg

2. Chapter 2 - Mika Boorem and JoJo by Babyg

3. Chapter 3 - The House of the Nine Corpses by Babyg

4. Chapter 4 - Aaron and Alicia arrive by Babyg

5. Chapter 5 - Got a secret, Aaron? by Babyg

6. Chapter 6 - Kaci Brown goes Bye Bye by Babyg

7. Chapter 7 - Dead Girls are Stronger by Babyg

8. Chapter 8 - Powers?? What Powers?? by Babyg

9. Chapter 9 - Jesse = An Ass by Babyg

10. Chapter 10 - Lets Go Solve a Mystery by Babyg

11. Chapter 11 - Kaci Brown is back from the dead by Babyg

12. Chapter 12: Who killed you? by Babyg

13. Chapter 13: Alicia's Theory by Babyg

14. Chapter 14: Lets do this thing by Babyg

15. Chapter 15: On the Hunt by Babyg

16. Chapter 16: What the hell is going on?! by Babyg

17. Chapter 17: Getting their trust by Babyg

18. Chapter 18: Figuring Him Out by Babyg

19. Chapter 19: Names Are Revealed by Babyg

20. Chapter 20: Jesse...We Have A Problem by Babyg

21. Chapter 21: This just gets weirder and weirder by Babyg

22. Chapter 22: Knocking Sense into a Psychopath by Babyg

Chapter 1 - And So it Begins by Babyg
Author's Notes:

Short so here's a little chapter to start out. Happy reading! Chapters to come will be much much longer.

Dark clouds rolled across the sky, for miles and miles. Lightning lighted up the pitch black clouds, casting an eerie shadow across the land. Fog swirled and surrounded the cities cemetery. A resting place for the dead...

It was silent. Dead silent. The wind howled, making people shiver, even though they were inside, warm in their beds.

A dark moving shadow walked its way toward the gate of the cemetery. The hatch on the gate popped up from an unseen presence and slowly creped open and the shadow slowly leaving the place where the dead rests in peace....

**********

The guy sat down and pulled out a newspaper. He opened it up and began to read. The hands holding the newspaper was dried up and dead pale. He read it silently; unaware that someone was standing behind him. Someone with the same dead pale skin...

"Jesse?!" A loud voice called out in the background. The guy reading the newspaper, who was apparently, Jesse McCartney, shrieked and flew backward in his chair, landing hard on the floor. Stevie Brock appeared above him, a huge hole in this head.

"What the fuck are we doing here again, man?" Jesse grinned and pulled out a joint. Stevie frowned as; Jesse lit up the joint and took a big drag out of it. He glanced up at Stevie and grinned cheekily.

"Getting high as a mutha fucka!!" Jesse replied.

Chapter 2 - Mika Boorem and JoJo by Babyg

The bus rolled down the street. Kids laughed and goofed around on the bus. Mika Boorem looked out the window, watching the trees go by. She popped her gum and fingered the newspaper clipping in her hand. Joanna, also known as JoJo walked over and sat down next her.

"Hey, Mika." She said, politely.

"Hey." Mika said, without taking her eyes off the window. Joanna gradually eased the newspaper clipping out of Mika's hand looked at it. Mika sighed and rested her head on Joann's shoulder.

"I can't believe it." Mika said, sadly. Joanna shook her head.

"Me either. It feels to unreal."

"They were really good people. All smart and talented." Mika sighed and sat up straight.

" I bet this is effecting, Alexa pretty badly. I heard she almost died." Mika looked at the back of the bus and saw Alexa Vega sitting alone.

"Yeah..." Joanna agreed, looking in the back also. The girls sighed and turned back around.

" Why would anyone want to kill them? Especially the way they did."

" I don't know." Mika whispered, " Alexa really liked Aaron, too."

Joanna frowned, " Aaron who?" Mika sighed and tapped her finger against the newspaper.

"Carter." Joanna looked closely at the clipping.

"Oh. I wonder how he died."

"It says it underneath the caption." Mika told her.

"Carter's death: A 7 by 5 ft piece of glass embedded through stomach." She sighed and looked up from the paper, "I bet that didn't feel good. It also says here that he was the last one to die. How do they know that."

Mika shrugged, " Probably the people that examine them probably predicted it. It depends how long they've been dead....I think anyway."

Joanna nodded, " It says here they all died in a three to five day period. Damn...."

Mika snatched the paper from, " Are you serious? Man, that must be one experienced psycho killer to kill 12 people in three days."

" Twelve?" Joanna raised her eyebrows, " Try 32. He killed the entire police force of Orange County." Mika sighed in shock.

" Holy shit."

Chapter 3 - The House of the Nine Corpses by Babyg

Stevie opened the fridge and grabbed a can of whip cream. He looked at it and sighed.

" God, am I depressed." He stuffed his mouth full with whip cream and hopped on the top of the counter.

" Why are you depressed? You're dead." Jesse said, walking into the kitchen. Stevie glared at him.

" Yeah, no thanks to you!"

Jesse's mouth dropped open, " You mother fucker, how many times do I have to tell you that I am not the killer!"

" Then who did? Mr. '' I'm not the killer." He mocked him.

" Oh, I'll tell you who did it."

" Really tell me. Because I would really like to know." Stevie said, laughing.

" Kent."

Stevie stopped laughing, " Kent? Kent wh--whoa." He said with wide eyes, when he realized who the 'Kent' was. Then he grinned, " Wait a minute! The only reason why you said that is because you hate him."

Jesse shrugged, " That parts true. But who the hell do you think killed me?" He said, pointing to his slashed bloody neck.

Stevie shrugged, " Yourself?"

Jesse rolled his eyes and shook his head, " Your an idiot."

" I know." Stevie agreed, " You know, ten of us died five months ago...why are we the only ones back from the dead?"

" The others will be here. Frankie told me that Alicia is coming too."

Stevie nodded, " Have you seen Alicia yet?"

" No. They better get here soon. I don't want any living being snooping around my house." Just as he said that the doorbell rang. They looked at each other.

" Do you think that's them?" Stevie asked.

" I don't know...." They quickly walked out of the kitchen and slowly walked up to the door. Jesse peaked through the peep hole.

" Who is it?"

" A shit load of people, but I can't see their faces." Jesse whispered. Stevie leaned forward and rested his weight on Jesse's lower back.

" Maybe that's them."

" Yeah maybe." Jesse grabbed the door handle, " Get off my ass---get off my ass, man." He told him. Stevie jumped off. Jesse opened the door just a crack.

" Hello?" He called out quietly. He kept himself hidden behind the door. He waited for an answer.

" Jesse?" A voice whispered from the other side of the door. Jesse immediately recognized the voice.

" Frankie?"

" Yeah. Were here, let us in." Jesse and Stevie let out a sigh in relief and opened the door a little wider.

" Hurry get in." They quickly walked in. When they did, the rest of the group came into view. It was Frankie, Allison, Amanda, Lindsay, and Hilary, who was draped over Lindsay's shoulder, who was flat as a piece of paper.

" Do you know how hard it is to avoid humans these days?" Frankie said quickly.

Jesse nodded, " Yeah, I know. I almost ran into one coming here. Hey where's Chris?" He asked.

" Right here!" Frankie said, lifting up a bag you put a bowling ball in. Well this time it's made for a head.

"Get me the fuck out of here, you worthless mother fucking cock suckers!! I'm going to kick your ass when I get out of here! Let me out!!" Chris screamed from inside the bag. The others jumped at his outburst.

" Okay okay...." Frankie sighed and walked to the living room. He sat the bag on the coffee table.

" Ow! Watch it!" Chris snapped. Frankie laughed and unzipped the bag. He reached down into the bag and grabbed hold of a wad of hair.

" Heeeeeeyyyy! Watch the hair! Watch the hair!" Chris whined as Frankie lifted his head out of the bag and put him on the coffee table with a thud. He let out an oof when he was sat on the table. Chris rolled his eyes in annoyance.

" Thanks for watching the hair." He let out a sigh and moved his eyes around, Jesse bent down to eye level and grinned at him.

" Hey, Chris. How ya doin?" He said with a sly grin.

" Fuck you, McCartney." He hissed. Jesse laughed and sat down near the window.

" Soooo, where's Aaron, Alexa, and Alicia?" Stevie asked.

" Don't know." Amanda said.

Frankie laughed, " Aaron's probably roaming around the streets lost. That boy is always so high on crack, he won't know what killed him. Get it? Killed him!" He laughed, making everyone else laugh also.

" That's true." Lindsay said. Allison sat up.

" So, what exactly are we going to do while were back? All I heard that were gonna be saving ten other idiots like us from getting their asses sliced."

" Yeah, that's one of the things were gonna do. But most of all were gonna go after the fucker who did this too us. Kent Miller." Jesse laughed evilly, " Revenge is so fun!" They laughed and smiled evilly. He leaped over the couch and walked into the kitchen.

" Oh I love that word. Revenge. Has a ring to it doesn't it?" Lindsay said, with a grin. Amanda laughed.

" Yup. So what exactly are we gonna do to him?" She called to Jesse.

" That's the beauty of it, " Jesse started, walking back into the living room. He flopped down on the couch, " Watch him like a hawk and then make our move. But I was thinking to mess around with his head a little. Scare em. Just like he did to us. And maybe after were done with that. We can chop his head off and Chris can have a head buddy. How's that brotha?" He asked, Chris. Chris's eyes popped open and he glared at him.

" Shut that hole in you ass!" He snapped. They laughed hysterically.

" Aww...Chris your sooo funny when you dead." Allison piped up. Chris slatted his eyes.

" You wouldn't be laughing if I still had my legs." They stopped laughing and looked at him.

" Wha?" They said at the same time. Chris grinned.

" Yeah. All of you will be out stalking Kent wearing three shoes. Two on your feet and one up yo ass!" The group went silent.

" So!" Lindsay suddenly said, breaking the brief silence, " Jesse?" She looked at him. Jesse raised an eyebrow.

" What ho?" He said sarcastically. Lindsay glared at him.

" If were gonna be doing this how the hell are we gonna avoid those....things called the living?" She asked. Jesse opened his mouth but nothing came out. The rest of the group turned and looked at him. Even Chris who turned his eyes to the side. Jesse looked back and forth between everyone staring at him.

" Oh come on, I don't know! I'm making this up as I go along! So chill...." He got up and started pacing back and forth.

" What the hell are we going to eat?" Amanda asked, suddenly.

Stevie shrugged, '' Oh come on were all dead, I bet we can find something tasty." He said with a grin. Lindsay chuckled and noticed a black little thing swinging beside her. She sniffed and snapped her head to the side and eyed a big fat black spider hanging from a string of web.

" Oh, what a pretty spider!" She snapped her hands up and snatched the spider. She opened her hand and looked at it for a split second, before scarfing it down. A look of disgusted appeared on Allison's face.

" Please don't tell me you just ate a spider." She said sick to her stomach. Lindsay looked at her, still chewing on the spider. One of it's legs sticking out of her mouth.

" Yeah, it's tasty." She pulled part of the spider out of her mouth and shoved it Allison's face, " You want a little?"

Allison scrunched up her nose, " No thanks." Lindsay shrugged and popped the rest of the spider back in her mouth and ate it. Allison coughed and stood up.

" I'm not gonna be sitting by you in anymore, woman. You might try to eat me." She sat down beside Frankie on the other side of the couch. Lindsay stared at her, a grin slowly spreading on her face. Allison noticed and her grin quickly faded.

" Oh hell no!"

"Come here!!" Allison screamed and jumped over the couch, trying to get away from Lindsay, who was right on her tail.

" That's the spirit Lindsay!" Stevie said, with a big grin on his face. The group was silent and listened to Lindsay and Allison going at it.

" Don't you come near me you dead whore!"

" That's Ms. dead Whore to you! Come here!!" A crash came from in the kitchen.

" Hey that's my ass! Let go!"

" This will only take a sec, if you just stay still!"

" Aaaaaaaggghhhhh!!! You little bitch! That hurt! Sink those teeth somewhere else!!!" Allison screamed. A huge crash rang through the air, then everything was silent.

" Hey, who died in there?" Jesse called out, making everybody snicker. A couple of seconds later, Lindsay emerged back into the living room.

" That's it, I'm not biting no more asses. " She flopped down on the couch, " What a nasty flavor."

" Allison, you aiight in there?" Jesse asked. There was silent, then came a loud groan.

" Oh, I’m just fucking peachy! I just got a table leg stuck in me. No biggy!" They laughed.

" I'll go help her." Frankie stood up and walked into the kitchen. Lindsay sighed and laid on back wards on the couch. She looked up at Chris and grinned.

" You know, I'm actually more interested in Trousdale brains." She said grinning and eying Chris's head sitting on the table.

" Ewww! Now that's just pushing it!" Amanda said, disgusted. Lindsay smiled even larger.

" Don't you come near me, Lohan." Chris warned. Lindsay laughed evilly and slid off the couch and crawled over to him and her hind legs back wards. She stuck her face in his.

" Hello, Chris."

" Get away." She was getting ready to grab him when she stopped.

" Nah, I take that back. You might give me tetnis." She turned around and her arm whammed Chris right in the head knocking him off the table.

" Ow!!!! What was that for?!" He yelled.

Lindsay shrugged, " Didn't mean too." She grinned.

" Oh come on you guys. Help me up." He pleaded. Jesse laughed and looked down at him.

" Naaaaahh... you can stay down there."

" Well at least sat me up right. God Damn." He said annoyed. Stevie grinned.

" I got a better idea." He got up and picked up Chris, " Hey, anyone up for a game of football?" Everybody agreed and stood up, but Jesse sat there shaking his head.

" No. Not in the house."

" Oh come on, Jes. Live a little." Stevie said, tossing Chris's head up in the air and catching it over and over.

" Listen...to...Jesse....you....ass...hole...." Chris spit out. Stevie put Chris's head up in his face.

" Shut up." He said, then started to toss him again.

Jesse sighed, " Alright!"

" Yo...throw over here! Turn on the open!" Stevie threw Chris to Frankie.

" WHY DID KENT RIP MY HEAD OFF?!?!" He yelled flying through the air.

Chapter 4 - Aaron and Alicia arrive by Babyg

The group continued to kick and throw Chris's head around. They laughed and had a good time. Frankie saw Stevie open. He threw Chris to him but completely missed him. Chris's head went straight through the window. They ran over and looked out.

" Whoops?" Frankie said nervously.

" Way to go, fucker." Jesse said, hitting him upside his head.

Outside

Outside, Chris laid there half faced in the dirt.

" I did not sign up for this shit." He gritted through his teeth. He spit out dirt and wiggled his nose. His ears perked up when he heard talking coming from out in the distance.

" Oh shit..." He trailed off when he saw two people walking toward the house. They were dressed all in black, one of them had a black blanket over their head. After awhile of looking, he finally figured out who they were.

" Yo? Aaron? Alexa? Er, Alicia? Who ever the fuck you are, over here!" He called out. They didn't seem to hear him.

" Aaron Carter!!" He yelled louder. Finally the two stopped.

" Did you hear that?" Aaron asked the other person.

" Hear what, hunnie?" Alicia said. Aaron looked around and sighed.

" I don't know. Come on."

" Aaron!" They stopped again.

" Okay, I heard it that time." Alicia said alarmed.

" What is that?"

" Aaron, over here!"

" Oh no...." Aaron whined, " I'm hearing Chris's voice in my head again."

" Hey!! A little help over here!" Chris called out. Aaron looked over at the bushes and saw him. His eyes widened.

" Oh shit...it is Chris." Aaron took Alicia's hand and walked over to where Chris was lying.

" Hey Chris." Aaron said bending down and dropping to his knees.

" Are you deaf or something?"

" No, I heard you, but I couldn't see you. Are you okay?"

Chris sniffed, " No! Those mother fuckers in there used me as a fucking football, then they fucking threw me out the fucking window!!" He let out angrily.

" Alright. Alright. Calm down." Aaron gently picked him up and brushed the dirt off of him, " There." He said when he was done.

" Thanks man. You really are the nice one."

" Hey don't push it. I can be mean too." Aaron laughed, putting Chris underneath his arm.

" So, what took you so long to get here?"

" I had some business to take care of."

Chris smirked, " Some business? Fucking Alicia? That kind of business?"

" Uh....no."

" I heard that." Alicia piped up

" Oh. Hello Alicia."

" Hi." Aaron rolled his eyes and rang the doorbell. A couple of minutes later, Jesse answered the door. Jesse looked at Chris and grinned.

" Nice for you to join us Chris."

" Fuuuuckkk youuuu!" Jesse laughed and shook his head.

" Hey you guys."

" Hey."

" Hey Jess."

" Alicia?" Jesse said startled. Alicia sighed.

" Yeah."

Jesse gasped silently, " Hey baby."

" Hey."

" Okay, can you like let us in before someone sees me holding a severed head." Aaron said, getting Jesse's attention. Jesse laughed and nodded.

" Yeah come in." He stepped back for them to come in. Aaron began to walk in, but stopped to help Alicia, who started to walk the ' other ' way.

" Uh...this way, hun." He helped her through the door and closed it behind them. He let out a sigh and took his jacket off.

" It's about time you got here." Frankie told him.

" Yeah. I wasn't exactly sure which house we were meeting up at. But....we were save by Chris's voice, yelling at me...like he always does." Aaron looked at him with a grin.

" Are you sure you weren't high on crack and just lost?" Stevie joked. Aaron glared at him.

" You are soooo not funny." Frankie frowned and walked around Aaron a couple of times. Aaron eyed him suspiciously.

" What the hell are you doing?"

" Dude...did that hurt?" He said, getting ready to tough the huge piece of glass sticking out of his body. Aaron growled and slapped his hand away.

" No touchy!" Frankie stepped back and smiled nervously. Aaron rested his hands on his hips and sighed in annoyance.

" Aaron, have you seen Alexa?" Jesse asked. Aaron thought for a minute.

" Alexa? No, should I?"

Jesse shrugged, " Well no. It's just that she hasn't arrived yet and I was just wondering if you have seen her, that's all."

Aaron shook his head, " Sorry, Jess. I haven't." Jesse nodded. He looked at Alicia and smiled sadly.

" Hey, how you doing?" He asked her. Alicia sighed.

" I'm okay."

Jesse nodded, " Good. Good. " He sighs, " Here, lets take this blanket off of you." He touched the ream of the black blanket, getting ready to take it off of her. Suddenly Aaron stopped him.

" Hold it!! I'm just gonna warn you now, Jesse. You do not want to see what's under this blanket."

Jesse frowned, " Why not? It can't be that bad."

" Oh trust me, J. It's baaaaad." Jesse sighed.

" Even worse than me?" Chris asked from the side table. Aaron looked at him.

" Way worse than you. You just an annoying-talking-pile-of-shit...."

" HEY!!!"

" Licia's just a pile-of-something-you-really-don't-want-to-see." He grabbed Alicia's waist and sat her down.

" Aaron!" Jesse suddenly called out. Aaron jumped and spun around.

" Wha...?" Suddenly, the tip of Aaron's glass sliced right through Jesse's stomach. Jesse screamed out startled.

" Owwwwwwwww.....mother......fucker!" He grabbed his stomach and fell to the floor.

" My baaaaaaad."

" Watch it!!!!!"

" Sorry." Aaron chuckled. Everybody else laughed also. Stevie looked at Alicia.

" Where are you, under there?" He put up a finger and poked the top of the blanket.

" Ow!" She shrieked, '" That was my eye!"

" Whoa!"

Jesse took a deep breath and began to stand up . He stopped at Aaron's glass, with a blank look on his face.

" What the fuck?" He whispered. He stood up, his eyes still on his glass. Everybody else began to notice it too.

" Is that....is that.....is that.......is that....." Frankie stuttered, trying to get the words out.

" Is that what I think it is?" Allison rushed out, her eyes wide. Jesse reached forward and pulled the ' Thing' off. Aaron felt himself turn red. Jesse held up the long ' thing' in between his thumb and index finger.

" Um...Aaron?" He cleared his throat, " Why is there a penis stuck to your glass?"

" Um....I can explain that."

" Been getting around, haven't you Aar?" Frankie joked.

" Fuck you and let me explain!" He snapped. Frankie smirked and stayed silent.

Aaron took a deep breath, " Okay.....me and Alicia was just walking down the street, then this crackhead comes running down the street toward us, stoned as hell and butt ass naked. I tried to get out of the way, but.....um....yeah." He said looking down at the glass sticking out of his stomach.

" You mean, there's a stoned ass naked dude running around the streets, dickless?!" Jesse said, shocked.

" Hey what can I say....I'm dangerous." He said, showing his decapitated body off.

" Dangerous is correct. I can definitely relate to a guy about getting something sliced off." Chris said. Jesse rolled his eyes.

" Why didn't Kent just rip his tongue out?" He whispered to Aaron. Aaron snickered and shrugged.

" It'll do all of us a favor."

" I heard that!"

Chapter 5 - Got a secret, Aaron? by Babyg

Annoyed, Aaron walked into the living room and sighed. The others shortly entered after him.

" You know why were here right?" Jesse asked Aaron.

" Yeah , sure." He flatly told him. Aaron looked at Hilary, laying across the love seat. He forced a smile and sat down in front of her. Hilary gazed up at the ceiling, failing to look at him.

" Hey, Hil." Aaron greeted her with an uneasy voice.

" Hey, Aaron." She whispered back.

" How ya feeling?"

Hilary sighed, " Lately, I’ve been feeling a little flat." She said, making Aaron laugh. Hilary smiled a little and sighed once more. Aaron picked up her hand. He turned it over and sighed sadly. Her hand was, literally, flatter than a piece a paper. Stevie stood up and stepped between Aaron and Hilary.

" How would you like to be unflattened.?" Hilary stared up at the ceiling with a blank expression.

" What?" Suddenly, Stevie and Frankie grabbed her and lifted her up.

" Aaaaaggghhh!! What are you doing? What are you doing?" She whined. Stevie held her feet, while Frankie held her head, with smirks plastered on their faces.

" Be still." Hilary shut her mouth and sighed. Stevie grinned at Frankie and nodded. At the same time they both shook Hilary back and forth like a wave.

" Oh Ohhhhh, I think I’m gonna ralf." She whined. Suddenly, Hilary's body quickly reformed into it's normal self. Happy with their work, Stevie and Frankie let go of her, sending her crashing into the coffee table below her. She groaned and rubbed her head.

" Ow....." She whined. Frankie bit his lip nervously.

" Oh sorry about that." He reached out a hand for her to take. Jesse came running into the living room.

" What was that??" He looked down and noticed the table, " What the fuck happened to my table?!" He yelled.

" Cool it, Jess. It was for a good cause." Stevie said, helping Hilary up to her feet.

" Whoa." She said wide eyed, " Head rush." Jesse raised his eyebrows in amazement.

" I would say that was for a good cause." He said, pointing at Hilary, " Good job!"

" Yup, that's how we roll." They said, showing off their talents.

" I'm hungry." Hilary pipped up. She took a step, but fell back down. Shockingly, when she hit the ground she bounced back up like a bouncy ball. She stood back up but went back down and bounced back up again and again.

" Help....somebody.....please...anybody...." She whined. She slowly came back up, then went back down again. She bounced a little and laid there.

" Ow...." She groaned. The boy's rolled their eyes and hauled her back up. Lindsay and Amanda offered to take her for now. The boys agreed and the girls took Hilary to the kitchen to get something to eat.

* An hour Later*

Yet again, Jesse explained the plan to the others. He rambled on about Kent like he was in love with him or something. But they all knew it was all out of hate. Aaron sat back silently, twirling is thumbs round and round and whistling to himself.

" So, are you going to explain this all over again when Alexa gets here?" Hilary asked, Jesse. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, tiredly.

" Nope. When that little whore dog, get's here, I'll just tell her the short version of it."

" And what's that?" Frankie asked.

" Save the other ten and kick Kent's ass" They laughed and agreed along with him. Aaron cleared his throat and looked around nervously. He didn't think anyone would notice him, but he was so wrong.

" Aaron?" Jesse said, suddenly. Aaron shrieked, startled.

" Yeah." He squeaked out. The gang stood up and surrounded him. Aaron's eyes went wide and he swallowed hard.

" Aaron, I have known you for years and during that time, I have studied every movement and expression that you do. And right now I can sense that your keeping something to yourself. Something very useful. Now spill it, Carter." Jesse said, getting up right into his face." Aaron shrunk back speechless.

" Wha.....aba...aba...ba...ba!" He stammered out. They all got up on their feet and moved closer to him, causing him to not be able to move. He held his breath and his eyes went wide.........

"Your taking up my air space. Shoo and I'll talk to you." He finally choked out. They fell back and stood before him with their arms crossed. Aaron took a deep breath.

" Jesse, you said the reason why we came back was to save the other ten from getting slashed right?" He asked standing up.

Jesse nodded, " Yeah."

" And the other reason is to track down Kent and kick his sorry ass. And just maybe...have him as a side dish for dinner, am I right?"

Jesse crossed his arms, " Uh huh. Why?"

Aaron bit his lip, " Well, I was thinking....maybe we can just do the first part, cause the second part won't be necessary."

Jesse stared at him, " Aaron, Kent killed us. I think it's time to give him a taste of his own medicine."

Aaron sighed, " Trust me, J. We don't have to."

" But---what did you do?" Jesse said, when he suddenly realized something.

" Dammit." He whined.

" Aaron!" Jesse snapped.

" We can't kill Kent, unless he came back from the dead and followed us." Jesse frowned and shook his head.

" Aaron, you never made sense when you were alive, but now that your dead, your worse."

He let out a loud sigh, " Miller's dead." He rushed out. Jesse was about to protest, but closed his mouth before he could say anything.

" How do you know that?" Lindsay asked calmly.

" I just....I just know, okay."

" How, Aaron? All you seem to be lacking....is how?" Jesse glared at him.

" I killed him." He said quickly. They gasped in shock. Frankie, then grinned.

" Hey, Aaron' s right....we don't have to go after him!" He laughed in excitement.

Jesse frowned, " One thing that puzzles me, Aar. When we got the assignment, the dude that assigned it to us, said to go after Kent and that he's going after the others....usually the dude will tell me if someone isn't dead....are you sure you killed him?" Aaron sighed and sat back down.

" Jesse, name me one person that has had their head shot off?"

" Besides Stevie?" Jesse said, pointing a finger at Stevie. Stevie narrowed his eyes.

" I do recall that I didn't survive that." He said. Jesse shrugged and looked back at Aaron.

" Then no I haven't. But....." He thought hard, " I-I still, don't understand it. Dude, should've told me. Oh well, I believe ya, Aar."

" Hold on....." Frankie quickly sat up, " What's the dude's name, dude?" He snickered.

Jesse shrugged, " Dude?" They laughed.

" Well, I'm not sure if I believe it. Jesse, your right, he should've told us." Stevie said.

" Well, Stevie did you ever see Miller down in hell when you were there?" Aaron asked with a smirk. Stevie stared at him.

" Why would I go to hell? I'm not bad, well I'm not saying I'm good either, but I don't go around killing people!" Aaron sighed and rolled his eyes.

" Actually I was there and no, I did not see him." Stevie smirked. Aaron sighed and leaned back. Chris eyed Aaron's hand as it lay before him. He grinned evilly and licked his lips.

" Mmmmm....yummy." He whispered. Suddenly, he shot his mouth forward and latched his teeth on Aaron's hand. Aaron shrieked and jumped up from the couch, shrieking. Chris sinked his teeth into his skin.

" LET GOOOOOO!!!!" He screamed in agony, trying desperately to get him off, but he held on. Aaron ran to the wall and banged Chris's head up against it.

" Let...go....of....me...you...mother....fucker...!!!!" He jumped up and down, shaking Chris's head violently. Finally, Chris let go and went flying and landed back on the couch.

" Owwwwwwwww!!!" Aaron flinched in pain, " Why did you do that?!?!?!" He screamed in Chris's face. Chris raised his eyebrows.

" Oops sorry. I forgot you were dead." He said, rolling his eyes.

Aaron growled, " Well thanks to you, I might have to have a tetnis shot!!" He glared at him, as he walked by him toward the hall.

" Oh, you'll live. You know Aar, I love messing around with you. Your just so fun to play with. You take things to damn seriously, dude."

" Jesse, where the duct tape?!" Aaron yelled in frustration when he couldn't find the tape.

" Bottom drawer man." He told him.

" Duct tape? Oh, I get it! You need the duct tape so you can tape you penis back on, am I right?" Chris laughed, " Been screwing Alicia, one to many times, haven't you, Aar? Your dick just shriveled up and fell off...." He laughed hard, his face turning read. Aaron charged over to the couch and looked down at him.

" Chris, don't make me do this!" He flashed the duct tape in his face.

" Oh no...." He spit out. Aaron shoved the duct tape down and wrapped it around his head.

" Yeaaaahhh!! Watcha gonna say now?" Chris murmured a few words, " What? What did you say? I can't hear you!!" He grabbed a hold of his hair and lifted him up, " Your in my seat." He tossed Chris's head over the couch and flopped down into the cushions, with a grin.

Chapter 6 - Kaci Brown goes Bye Bye by Babyg

A dog howled as the dark clouds broke apart, the moon breaking through. You may think it's a eary night in a movie, the wind howling, and shivers running all through your body. The night was calm and clear. The wind blew just slightly, but casted eary shadows along the streets and houses.

Kaci Brown walked over to the stove and turned the burner on. She got a pot out, filled it up with water and placed it on the hot burner. Kaci went over to the refrigerator and started to look for some butter. Suddenly a loud crash came from beside her. She whirled around and noticed the pot fell off the stove, the hot water pouring out onto the floor.

" Oh shit!" She grabbed some towels and carefully whipped up the mess, trying not to burn herself. She put the towels up and sighed heavily, wandering to herself what made the pot fall in the first place. She walked to the hamper, passing the burner on the stove, that was now turning a really bright orange color. She blew out some air, moving a piece of hair out of her face as she made her way back to the stove. She grabbed another pot. She looked up and suddenly screamed out loud when she saw a face in the window....not outside but behind her. She whirled around and a man stood behind her. He was all dressed in black and she couldn't see his face.

" Who are you?" She asked with wide eyes. The guy was silent for a split second.

" Don't worry, Kaci. Your not going to survive long enough to find out." He grabbed her and spun her around.

" Nooooo!!!" She screamed as he slammed her face down onto the burning hot burner. He let go of her and she dropped to the floor. Happy with his work, he turned on his heel and left.

Kaci laid there on the floor lifeless, her whole face burnt off.

 

Chapter 7 - Dead Girls are Stronger by Babyg

Frankie struggled to get the cap off his DP bottle, but failed. He tried over and over again. He slumped his shoulders in defeat when he failed once more. He looked at the bottle for a split second, then started to bite the lid, thinking that would help it come off. Amanda rolled her eyes and stood up. She walked over to him and took the bottle away.

" Hey!" Amanda smirked and twisted the cap off easily. She sat the lid down and handed the DP back to Frankie, who was in complete shock.

" How did you do that?" Frankie asked her.

Amanda shrugged, " I guess dead girls are stronger." Frankie opened his mouth in shock. Stevie laughed and patted Frankie on the shoulder.

" She's right, Frank. Were born to be wimps." He laughed at his shocked face, " Kidding...it's a joke..." He chuckled to himself and walked into the kitchen.

" I think Frankie broke." He mentioned to the others.

" I resent that!" Frankie called out from the living room. The others laughed. Jesse looked over at Alicia and sighed heavily.

" Come on, Aaron. It can't be that bad." Aaron looked up over the refrigerator door.

" What can't be that bad?"

" Alicia." He said, pointing to Alicia. Aaron looked at Alicia, then back to Jesse, back to Alicia and then finally back to Jesse. He sighed and closed the refrigerator door.

" Okay, fine. You wanna see her?" He asked. Jesse and the others nodded in agreement, that they wanted to see her, like right now. Aaron went over to Alicia and stood behind her.

" Okay, you guys asked for it. And don't say I didn't warn you." He grabbed the rim of the blanket and slowly started to lift it above her head. The others watched as it appeared to them as slow motion, their eyes growing wide, and their mouths gaping as they began to see what was underneath the blanket. Finally, Aaron got the blanket off of her and tossed it to the side. The way Alicia looked...you couldn't really explain it in English. Let's sorta say...she is split in half from right underneath her breast. Aaron eased his head in between, Alicia's split middle and moved his eyes from side to side.

" Frightening isn't it?" Jesse sucked in a breath, not believing what he was seeing. Now, that is a way you wouldn't want to die.

" Oh, baby....."

" Talk about a splitting headache." Allison said, sarcastically. Stevie looked over Alicia's gory.....naked upstairs. He bit his lip and leaned toward Jesse.

" That must be Aaron's work, right?" He asked, pointing to a topless Alicia

" No fucking shit, dumbass!" He sighed in frustration and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

" Okay, we've all seen what Alicia looks like now. Can we like fix her or something?" Lindsay said, cringing at the sight. They all agreed and went to the living room. Frankie, suddenly choked on his pop when he saw Alicia come in the room. He jumped up and fell over the couch. The others ignored him and sat down.

" I got it!" Aaron said, running into the room.

" You got what?" Jesse frowned. Aaron lifted up a white tube to show him, " Super glue?"

" Yeaaahhh, buddy! But not just super glue. It's super super glue. Extra strong." He opened it up and started to apply the glue around the edge of her split body.

********************

Frankie stood in the kitchen, trying to get the pop off his shirt.....

*******************

After Aaron was done spreading the glue on, he grabbed both sides of Alicia and started to push her back together.

" Ow..." She whined," Owwww...." She kept whining until her face was placed back together. Alicia blinked a couple of times and rubbed her forehead lightly.

" Thanks Aar." She gave him a warm smile.

" No prob." He said. Then he noticed the extra glue oozing out of her face, " Oh here. Let me get a towel." Alicia nodded and Aaron went to go get a towel. A couple of seconds later he came back and started to clean her up.

***************************

Back in the kitchen, Frankie started to run his eye. He squeezed his eyes shut and before you could even blink, he disappeared without a trace.

***************************

Aaron smiled as he cleaned the last bit of glue off of Alicia.

" There ya go my sweets." Alicia smiled and put on the shirt Jesse gave her.

" Thanks." She said, with a cheesy smile.

" Denada." He smiled back. Suddenly, Frankie appeared before him, out of know where.

" Geez!!!" Aaron shrieked back and ran into the table, knocking Chris off. He quickly stood up in a daze and stared at Frankie in shock, as well as the rest of the others.

" What the hell....? How did you do that? Where did you come from??" He rushed out, totally in shock.

" I have no idea...."

Okkaaaaayyy!

Chapter 8 - Powers?? What Powers?? by Babyg
Author's Notes:
Finally an update! YAY!

Chapter 8

 

The gang all stared back at Frankie in dismay.


" What do you mean you have no idea?" Jesse asked his eyes wide. Frankie threw his arms up in the air.


" I have no idea okay!" He snapped. Jesse scooted back in defensive.


" Okay..."


" Do you remember what you were doing before you disappeared? Maybe we can find out what triggered it. " Alicia asked, trying to get some solutions. Everybody agreed.


" Uh....I had something in my eye. I rubbed it, trying to get it out. Then I squeezed my eyes shut and the next thing I knew.....I was here. It was weird." The others gave each other knowing glances.


" Squeezed the eyes shut, huh?" Jesse tapped his finger tips on his knee caps and stood up.


" Do it again." Jesse told Frankie.


" Do what?"


" Squeeze your eyes shut again and see what happens." Frankie nodded and squeezed his eyes shut. Nothing happened. He tried again. Nothing.


" It's not working." Frankie said, his shoulders slumping.


" Frank, just relax. Breathe." Steve told him. Frankie took a deep breath. He quickly squeezed his eyes shut, feeling really relaxed. During that time of darkness. He could feel himself floating. He reopened his eyes, feeling really dizzy. Something had definitely happened.


" Whoa." He shook his head, " What happened?" Jesse and the others smiled to their selves.
" You disappeared."

***********************************

*SEVERAL MINUTES LATER*

" So are you saying all of us have powers?" Steve asked, pacing the floor.


Jesse sighed, " I don't know. I mean you never know, Frankie might be the only one who has them. We haven't experienced anything weird. We haven't even tried to figure out if we have any."


Stevie nodded and stood up, " Okay." He stood in the middle of the floor and squeezed his eyes shut.


" What are you doing?" Jesse frowned.


" I'm trying to disappear." He answered him.


" Hey, that's my power! No steally." Frankie whined.


" What, it didn't hurt to just try." He gave up and sat back down. Frankie looked up at Aaron and frowned.


" Okay, Aaron. This is getting really unnerving." Frankie stood up and walked toward him.


Aaron frowned, " What is?"


" Brace yourself..." Frankie turned Aaron around and slammed him into the wall.


" Ow!!! You did that on purpose..." Frankie grabbed hold of Aaron's glass and started to pull on it. Aaron screamed as Frankie roughly tried to work it out of his body.


" Owww!!!!!! That doesn't feel good!!!!! Ah-Owwwwww!!!!" He screamed, trashing his arms around. Stevie got up and helped.


" Man, this thing is like stuck in there really bad...." The struggled with the glass, failing to get it out. Aaron kept on squirming, pounding the wall with his fists. They stopped pulling and took a breath.
" Okay, one, two, three!" They pulled at the same time with all their might. Finally the glass was freed from Aaron's body. The boys went crashing over the couch. Aaron frowned and rubbed his stomach.


" Thanks guys."


" No prob." The boys said in unison on the floor. The others laughed at them.

******************************

3 MINUTES LATER

" Stevie, how I figured is that we all have different powers. Which means our triggers are different. Frankie found his like that!" She snapped her fingers on contact of ' that'. She frowned and touched her forehead feeling a little woozy. She frowned again when she noticed the whole house staring at her....even the mouse in the corner coming out of his little home, stopped and stared at her.


" What the fuck are you guys staring at?" She looked at them with an annoyed expression.


" Alicia, go look in a mirror." Amanda told her, her eyes wide. Alicia slowly got up and made her way to the hall mirror. She stepped in front of it and gasped.
" Oh!" She could not believe what she was seeing. She was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The scar was gone. The blood was gone. Even her pale skin was gone. She even looked like a normal person, despite her non beating heart. It was just to good to be true. Totally in shock she walked back to the living room.


" You found your trigger, Alicia. When you snapped your fingers, you changed." Hilary told her.


" I did?" They all nodded.


" Do it again, Licia." Aaron told her. Alicia snapped her fingers and she changed again.


Jesse frowned, " You look like us again." Alicia fingered her scar and sighed. She snapped her fingers again and she changed back.


" The power of beauty. If you snap your fingers you change back and forth!" Lindsay said in amazement.


Alicia shook her head, " There's a whole lot of freaky shit going on." She sighed and took a seat next to the window, " Why do we even have powers. I mean were dead, it's not like were special." She looked at a dead flower that sat on the table beside her.

" Even the flower is miserable." She placed her index finger underneath the dead leafs. Suddenly, the flower began to grow back, getting reborn. Alicia's mouth dropped open as the flower became alive once more. Stevie raised his eyebrows.


" Not that special huh? Well that looked pretty special to me." Alicia massaged her temples trying to absorb all the information.


" So we have powers?" She asked. All though the question was already asked.


" I think so. I think we all do have powers. But I think it'll take time to figure out what ours are." Jesse sighed and stood up, " Anybody hungry?" They all agreed that they were hungry.


" You coming Aaron?"


Aaron yawned and stretched, " Yeah, I'll be there in minute."

********************************

While in the kitchen the others talked about their situation. Frankie kept on blinking in and out, really enjoying his powers. Jesse sighed, as Frankie blinked out again. He blinked back in falling backwards a little.


" Hi. Welcome back." Jesse said sarcastically. Frankie smiled nervously and looked up at the ceiling. Suddenly, he slowly started floating up in the air. The others gasped and pulled him back down.


" I have another power!" He said, in shock.


" Oh God...." Jesse ran into the living room, followed by the others.


" Aaron? Aaron where are you?" He wasn't there. They whirled around and around calling his name.


" You guys, I'm up here." A voice came from....above. They all looked up and all of the gasped and jumped back in surprise.


" Oh my God!!!!" Shockingly, Aaron was floating around near the ceiling with a weird look on his face.


" I can't get down. I don't even know how I got up." He frowned and took in the area around him. The others looked up at him speechless, " Can someone help me, please?" He pleaded. Frankie sighed and rubbed his hands together.


" I think I can." He looked up at the ceiling again and almost immediately felt himself floating again up toward the ceiling. He got to Aaron and put his arms around him. They floated back safely to the ground.


" Cool power you got there, dude." Aaron said, patting him on the back.


Frankie smiled," Thanks. Just got it."


Stevie scratched his head, " So are you telling me that Aaron and Frankie has the same powers?"


Jesse shook his head, " This can't be right. You guys can't have the same powers."


Aaron sighed and threw his hands up, " Well how do you explain---Whoaaaa!" Jesse grabbed him, when he started to float back up again. He grabbed Aaron's arms and held them down by his side.


" Keep your arms down until you learn how to control it."


Aaron nodded quickly, " Okay.''


" Mmmm--umph. E foly piying fawor!" Chris mumbled against the tape.


" What was that, Chris? I can't hear you." Aaron laughed.


" Aaron, take the tap off of him." Jesse told him. Aaron sighed and walked over to Chris. He picked him off the floor and put him back on the table. He grabbed the tape and ripped it off of him.
" Ow!!!! That hurt, fucker!!!!" He screamed.


Aaron smirked, " Good! Now what did you say?" Chris looked at him blankly.


" I said you have flying power and Frankie has hovering power. There's a difference." Chris said, rolling his eyes. Aaron looked at Frankie and chuckled.


" Well well, Mr. Severed head has become a genius all of a sudden, huh?" Aaron joked. Chris growled at him and went to spit on him, but what came out of his mouth was definitely not saliva. Aaron screamed and flew backwards, screaming bloody murder, holding his eye. Jesse ran over to him and straddled his waist.


" Aaron!!!! Calm down, man!!! What's wrong?! Aaron what's wrong?!?!" He tried to pin him down but Aaron was going into hysterics.


" My eye!!!! MY EYE!!!!" He screamed loudly, blood began pouring through his fingers. He continued to go crazy.


" Dude, stay still!!! Aaron, please!!! Stay still! STAY STILL!!!!" Jesse screamed. He roughly grabbed his jaw, preventing him not to move anymore. Finally he saw what was in his eye.


" Get it out." He pleaded in a low whisper.


" Okay, just stay still, please." He said calmly, trying to comfort him. Aaron stayed as still as possible. Jesse grabbed hold of the thing sticking out of his eye and carefully pulled it out. Aaron whined in pain, when Jesse finally got it out. His hand immediately went back up to his eye and he began to crawl away, moaning. Jesse lifted it up and examined it. He frowned when he noticed it was a thorn of some sort. A thorn about 3 inches long and 2 inches in width. Jesse looked at Chris with wide eyes.


" Did this thorn just come out of your yap, man?"


" Uhhh......" Chris stuttered, trying to get something out. When nothing came, he smiled nervously. Aaron groaned and got up.


" You know the last thing I need is a bobber head spitting thorns at me!" He yelled in frustration.


" Bobber head? Who you calling a bobber head?" Chris sneered.


" Mmmm let me think...oh yeah, the faggot that doesn't have a body." Aaron snapped back. Chris growled and glared at him angrily. Before anybody could react, a huge bright volts came shooting out of his eyes and striking Aaron right in the chest. He screamed as he went flying across the room and crashing into a table.


" I'm okay." Aaron called out weakly from the spot on the floor.


" Chris?!" The gang yelled, shocked.


" What??"


" What was that?" Allison asked him.


" I don't know but I like it." Aaron got back up and held on to the hallway chair for support.


" You mother son of a head." He gritted through his teeth.


" Hey, did I say you can get up?"


Aaron's eyes widened," Wha??" Suddenly Chris zapped him again. Aaron summer salted through the air and landed on the kitchen counter and fell off.


" I'm still okay." He struggled to catch his breath as all of this was happening so fast, " Will you stop it!!"


" No." Chris said calmly. He shot him once more. This time Aaron went flying to the china cabinet, breaking everything in it.


" I'm still...okay..owwwwwwww." He whined in pain. Alicia and Lindsay ran over to him and helped him up.


" Paybacks a bitch ain't it?" Chris said, smirking. Aaron mocked him and flopped down on the couch. Chris went to zap him again for mocking him but Frankie stopped him just in time.


" Okay, that's enough. I'm pretty sure your even." He said, patting Chris's head.
" Get your filthy paws off my head, unless you want to get zapped too." Chris warned. Frankie shrunk back and sat down.


" Hey, lets go to the attic. I don't want any living being snoopin around my house." Jesse said, turning out the lights. Then, someone screamed.


" It's alright Alicia." Jesse said, thinking it was Alicia.


" That was Frankie." Alicia said, annoyed.


" What I'm scared of the dark." He confessed.


" Um..ya'll? Is it just me or is it kinda light in here?" Allison scrunched up her nose and looked around.


" Are you on crack or something, Allison?" Stevie said, " It's dark in here. You can't even see what in front of---whoa, holy shit!!" There was a crash, a couple of screams, then a bunch of moans.


" What the hell did I just step on?!"


" That would be me! Get off!!" Chris yelled. He a thorn and it hit Stevie in the back.


" Ow!!" He jumped up and pulled the thorn out of his back. Then they started going at it.


" Ya'll?" Frankie mumbled, when he started to notice something in the darkness, " Fellas? Yo? Hey, Jackasses!!" They stopped bickering when Frankie's voice rang through the air.


" Are ya'll seeing that?" They all tried to find what Frankie was looking at. But what it was, was a dead give away. Floating in the darkness were two bright yellow balls, right in front of them.


" Holy mother of God...." Aaron choked out.


" Turn the lights on! Turn the lights on!" Frankie reached for the lights and flipped them on. Light flooded the area and they looked for the yellow balls. In place of those balls, was Allison. Allison noticed they were staring at her and frowned.
" What?"


" Turn the lights back off." Jesse whispered. Frankie flipped them back off and the yellow eyes shown through the darkness once again.


" Allison....your eyes are like freaking yellow." Stevie choked out.


" Well that must be the reason why I can see you all perfectly. It's like having a flashlight on ya." Allison said.


Jesse shrugged, " Okay, Allison found her power. Lets go." They began to walk up to the attic.


" Hey, I'll meet you guys up there. I wanna try out my new flying power." Aaron said, excitedly.


" Now?" Jesse frowned.


" Yes, now."


Jesse sighed," Alright. But make sure no one sees you."


" Jesse, it's two O' clock in the morning. I'm pretty sure everyone is in bed by now."


" Good point. Fly away." Aaron walked to the door and started to fly. The others continued up to the attic

**************

" So, Alicia can make things beautiful, Allison can see in the dark, Aaron can fly, Chris can shoot volts and thorns and Frankie can disappear and hover. I just have to say that this is too much shit to get absorbed in my tiny little brain." Stevie said, rolling his eyes and pointing to his head.


" I agree with you. This is all too much." Lindsay shook her head and sat down.


" Well, I don't care. I love my powers." Frankie smiled ear to ear.


" Frankie keep in mind, that some of us don't have powers...." Jesse stopped in mid sentence when he heard someone calling his name from outside, " Yet...." He squinted his eyes and began to slowly walk around the room.


" You know what I noticed?" Frankie pipped up.


" What?"


" That a certain someone isn't here yet."


" Aaron?" Hilary said.


" No. Someone who's last name is...oh I don't know..Vega!" He frowned, " Jesse?"


Jesse sighed, " Why do you always assume that I know everything? I don't know where Alexa is, okay. She'll be here so stop bitching."


" Yo? Jess? Somebody? Hello?" The voice came again. Jesse snapped his head to the side and listened.


" I want a power!" Stevie cried, " What about you Jess?"


" Uh huh?"


" Hey open the window!" The voice kept on calling and calling. Suddenly Aaron flew through the window and slid across the floor.


" Ow." He groaned. Jesse and Frankie ran over to him.


" Aaron, are you okay?" They grabbed hold of him and pulled him up and stood him on his feet.


" Yeah, I’m okay. The flying parts awesome. It's the landing that’s the bitch." He shook his head, " Now I know what a baseball feels when it's knocked through a window." Jesse sat Aaron down and stepped in front of him.


" So did you enjoy your night soaring through the air?"


Aaron smile goofy, " Hell yeah."


" Thought so." Jesse looked at his broken window, " Thanks for my window."
" No prob."

**********************

Alicia sighed and rested her head on her fist. Her eyes drooped tiredly. ' A cup of coffee should wake me up. I could've asked Allison to get me a glass when she went.' She thought. She sighed and looked straight ahead, thinking about that cup of coffee. Just then the mug out of her reach started to slide to her. Alicia's eyes widened and she looked around. Nobody noticed. It stopped in front of her. She bit her lip nervously and twirled her fingers around and around. She thought of a cup of coffee and she got one. Was this another power? She wanted to find out. She sighed and stood up.


" Ya'll?" The others stopped talking and looked at her.


" Yeah baby, what is it?" Jesse smiled.


" I um....I think I have a new power." She confessed.


" Oh great you too." Stevie said, throwing his arms up in the air. Lindsay gave her a small smile.


" Show us." Alicia took a deep breath and fixed her eyes on Aaron for a short period of time. Just then Aaron started to slid toward her. Everyone gasped, in shock. Aaron smiled cheekily and ran right into Alicia's waiting arms, throwing his arms around her.


" I love your new power."


" Mmmm..." She reached up and kissed him tenderly. Jesse rolled his eyes and looked away. Aaron smiled and kissed her nose.


" That is so awesome, Licia!" Amanda got up and ran to her, " Can I borrow it?"


Alicia laughed, " No."


Amanda's shoulders slumped, " Darn." Everybody continued to chat about Alicia's cool new power. Jesse stood up and gave her a warm hug.


" I love you." He whispered in her ear. His breathing became fast as he worried over what she'll say.


" I love you too." She snuggled up to him.


" Do you?" Alicia backed away slightly and looked up at him.


" Yeah of course I do....."


Jesse narrowed his eyes, " Then why do I have a feeling there's a 'but' in there?" Alicia breathed in and gave him a small smile.


" There is.....I love Aaron too. But not as much as I'll always love you." She grabbed his face and pressed her lips up against his. She backed away and smiled.


" I'll fix the window." She turned toward the window and slowly started to lift her hands up. The shards of glass began to lift up into the air and slowly placed back into the right place. The window was fixed.


" Wow! You are handy." Jesse smirked.


" I know."

**************************

Aaron sighed and looked out the new fixed window. Reps to Alicia for fixing it with her new amazing power. Aaron crossed his arms in front of his chest, feeling a little distant. He new something. Something he wasn't saying. 'Should I tell them what I'm hiding?' He thought to himself. His Angel suddenly appeared on his shoulder.


" Yes do it, Aaron. It will be very helpful." The Angel smiled. Just then the devil appeared.


" Aaron don't listen to him. You don't have to tell them if you don't want to. And hell why even tell them, especially Jesse. He's an asshole."


" Hey, watch your tongue! Aaron they deserve to know. It'll help catch these killers."


" Shut that yap of yours, Angel!" The devil warned.


" Oh what are you going to do about? Spank my bun?"


" I'll spank that bun all the way to never never land!"


" Never Never land? Michael Jackson's house? Never never land?"


" Yeeessss! Michaels house it is! Go ahead, mommas calling!"


" Ohhh you little Satan's child! Your lucky I'm not coming over there."


" Oh shut up Angel pricky. Be gone and play with your little toy! Before I knock that halo off your head."


" Excuse me, it's a harp."


" Ooooo...." He mocked him. Aaron shook his head.


" Yo? Angel? Devil.....? Chill out for a sec, K?" They stopped bickering and looked up at him.


" Yes my child. What is it?"


Aaron took a deep breath, " I think I’m gonna tell them."


" You suck." Devil said and disappeared.


" Good choice." Angel said and disappeared also in a cloud of smoke. Aaron shook his head, trying to get those voices out of his head. He took a deep breath and turned around.


" You guys?" They stopped talking and looked at him, " Got a minute?"


" Yeah, Aaron. What's wrong dude?" Jesse looked up at him. Aaron sighed and sat down in between Lindsay and Allison.


" I've got something to say. Um...there's two killers." He choked out. Jesse raised his eyebrows.


" Two killers? What do you mean by two killers?"


" Kent wasn't alone. He had someone helping him."


" How do you know that Aar?" Lindsay asked, calmly.


" Because before Kent killed me....we talked for awhile. He told me why he killed us. The reasons why. There's only one of us that he didn't kill." They looked at each other nervously, " He didn't kill you....Stevie." Aaron dropped the bomb. Stevie gasped.


" Are you serious?! Wha? Then who---then who killed me?"


Aaron took a deep breath, " I don't know." Stevie sighed and slowly sat back, starring off into space.


" That's some fucking whore shit." He whispered.


" I hate to say this you guys but....I have a feeling that Alexa isn't dead."


" Aaron, this is not about Alexa." Jesse told him.


" I know. She just popped into my mind all of a sudden. Something that Kent told me about her. He killed Alicia, to do Alexa a favor."


" Whoa wait a minute! Hold it! Alexa fucking wanted me dead, so Kent did it just to do Alexa a favor?!" Alicia yelled out in surprise. Aaron swallowed and nodded, " This is a bunch of bull shit."


" Yeah but we saw Alexa. She was dead when we found her." Allison wrapped her arms around herself.


" I know." Stevie whispered putting his arm around her.


" I just have a feeling that Alexa was part of it. Like she was on Kent's side. I know it's kinda hard to understand and even harder to believe but it just doesn't feel right."


" It can't be right, " Stevie started, " Me and Allison found Alexa dead, before I even died. So she couldn't have killed me. It had to be Kent. Kent was at the Island. Jesse even found proof that he was."


" Stevie, I honestly think Kent was telling me the truth. He didn't kill you."


" Why did he kill you? Despite that he talked with you for awhile and didn't even bother talking to us." Frankie pointed out.


" He told me he liked me. That he didn't have nothing against me. No hatred at all. But he told me he didn't want me to get in his way of something he wanted to do." Aaron said.


" What was that?" Jesse asked.


" I don't know. He didn't say. But the way he said it, it had nothing to do with killing people." He sighed and rubbed a tired hand over his face.


" Well, Aaron. Thanks for the warning." Jesse said, kinda coldly, " Got something else you need to tell us?"


" Jesse." He looked at Alicia with a hard stare.


" No I don't." Aaron answered him.


" Good." Jesse got up and headed downstairs, followed by everyone else. Aaron's shoulder devil appeared on his shoulder.


" Told ya so." He said and then disappeared. Then Angel appeared.


" It's okay Aaron. You did the right thing....."

***************************************

" Who wants breakfast?" Hilary asked as they made their way back in the living the next morning. They agreed that they wanted to some breakfast. They sat down and started chatting among themselves. A couple of minutes later a scream

came from the kitchen.


" Hil, are you alright?" Lindsay said, alarmed, along with the others.


" Yeah, I just cut myself." She called out from the kitchen. Lindsay got up and went to the kitchen.


" Let me see it."


" See it? You hate the sight of blood." Lindsay flinched at the thought.


" Yeah, that's true." She grabbed Hilary's hand, " Oh damn!" She turned away, getting paler and paler then she already was.


" Hold on." She covered her hand over Hilary's gory one to keep from looking at it. Just then a bright glow came out of Lindsay's hand.


Hilary's eyes widened,' Uh.....Lindsay?"


" What?" Lindsay turned back to Hilary just in time to see what was happening.


" Whoa." She gasped. The glowing stopped. Lindsay quickly took her hand away. They were both in shock, when seeing that the cut and the blood had disappeared.


" Ya'll?" Lindsay called out quietly, " I think I found my power." Suddenly there was a huge crash. Dust flew up in the air making it hard to see. Hilary and Lindsay ran blindly into the living room. The dust finally cleared.


Aaron coughed, " Mmm, dusty." He waved his hand trying to clear out the rest of the smoke. Jesse was shrunk back in horror, his eyes wide and his hands over his mouth in complete shock. Everybody looked at him in shock.


" Geez, Jess, your all over our asses for wrecking your house, now your starting to do it too?" Frankie laughed.


" I didn't mean to." Jesse choked out.


" What happened?" Hilary asked. Frankie turned toward them and smirked.


" Oh you wanna know? Jesse found his power. He blew the wall up." The girls turned and looked behind them. The side of the house was completely gone.


" You know that's gonna be kinda hard to avoid, knowing nosy humans these days." Lindsay pointed out.
" You got a point there, Linds. I'll go get, Alicia." Frankie said, standing up and going to find Alicia.


" Oh speaking of a new power. I found mine." Lindsay said excitedly.


" Really? What is it?" They all said in unison.


" I can heal."


" No joke. She healed my hand. Very touchy."


Allison gasped, " Cooness! Heal me!" Allison ran over to her so she can heal her severed neck. Lindsay smiled and placed her hand over Allison's wound and healed her.


" That is just too cool." Aaron ran up and got healed next. He smiled and sat down beside Stevie. After everyone was healed, Lindsay was really happy with her work. But Stevie was getting really really mad.


" Ahhhgggg!!! I can't take this anymore! I wanna power!! Where's my power?! Grrrrrr!!!!" He growled and almost instantly he suddenly turned into a rabid dog. Aaron looked at him and sighed. His eyes widened and he doubled taked his glance. Stevie got up in his face, bearing his teeth. Drool dripped down the side of his mouth and evil shown in his eyes. Aaron started to freak out.


" Mommy." He pushed Stevie away and began to run. Stevie growled and snarled at him and began to run after him.


" Stevie!!" The gang listened with wide eyes.


" SIT!!!! HEAL!!!!! BEG!!!" Aaron screamed from the hallway to the kitchen. The others flinched as a huge sicking rip ripped through the air. They ran into the kitchen to find Aaron on the ground, crying. Not tear crying, but crying in horror. Stevie was standing on top of him. His huge paws pressed down on his chest. His snout just an inch away ready to go for the throat.


" Get him away." Aaron choked out, barely noticeable.


" Down!!! Bad Stevie!!! Down!!" Frankie pointed a finger at him, trying to tame him in anyway. With one swift move, Stevie whirled his head around and bit Frankie's finger off. Frankie screamed bloody murder and began to jump up and down. Aaron and Stevie continued to fight. Aaron reached for a empty beer bottle and brought it down hard across Stevie's head, knocking him out.


" Aaron why did you do that for?!" Jesse and Chris yelled at him.


" What?! I was fucking defending myself!! What would you want him to do?! Bite my fucking head off?!" He screamed in frustration. He looked at Stevie and felt for a pulse," He'll be alright."


" But I won't." Frankie cried out.


" What happened to you?" Aaron asked, getting up from the ground.


Frankie flinched in pain, " The dog bit my finger off." He shoved his hand up in

the air to have the whole room to see. They gasped and turned away, " It hurt."


*********************


About an hour later, the gang all sat around on the floor watching the news. Stevie was still knocked out.


" Thank you, Bob. Seventeen year old singing sensation, Kaci Brown was found dead in her home...."


" What the shit?!" Jesse gasped. Everyone of them became alert and listening very closely.


"......Her father found her several hours ago, dead on the kitchen floor."


" Wasn't she the one of the one's we were suppose to protect?!" Frankie called out. Jesse sighed and turned off the TV.


" You guys? I think it's time to stop fucking around and go save some people...."


" What about Alexa?" Frankie said.


" Fuck Alexa."


" Hey...?" They turned when they heard Stevie's voice," What happened?"
Aaron swallowed, " Your a dog. Literally."


" Say wha?"


" Oh Stevie, by the way. Kaci brown just got her ass kicked. Come on we have a killer to catch." Aaron told him.


Stevie frowned," Who's Kaci Brown?"

Chapter 9 - Jesse = An Ass by Babyg
Author's Notes:

Another Chapter up! Hope everyone finds it amusing!

Oh and to my lovely readers...please give me a review. I will love you guys forever! Happy reading!

 

 

Chapter Nine

" What??" Stevie frowned after Jesse explained to him about what he did a couple of hours ago. " How did I do that?"


Jesse shrugged, " I don't know. You just got angry."


" Really angry. Almost like outraged." Amanda added.


" Yeah yeah! And you attacked Aaron and bit off Frankie's finger....it was awesome!" Chris pipped up.


" No it wasn't!" Aaron growled and hit him across the head making him fall off the table again. Stevie flinched and looked at Frankie, who was holding his hand and shaking really bad. Stevie covered his mouth with his hand in shock.


" Oh my God, I am so sorry you guys." He apologized, his eyes pleading for forgiveness,

“Lindsay can't you heal his finger?"


" No. I already tried."


" I don't see what's the point of your power if you can't heal me." Frankie choked out, his voice dry.


" I'm sorry. Here...." She got up and got a new towel, " Put some pressure on it, maybe it will stop the bleeding."


" I don't understand something. If were dead, why do we still feel pain?" Frankie cried a little.


Jesse took a deep breath, " I wish I can answer that, Frank."


" Well, at least I won't die. God, I love being dead." He joked, making the gang laugh a little.


" Yeah, well I wish I can say the same thing for Kaci." Aaron said, rubbing his eyes, " It's a little late for her."


" So was Kaci one of our innocents?" Stevie asked.


" Yeah she is. Or she was. If we don't hurry and go check it out were going to lose all of our innocents. And then were all fucked. If we stop screwing around, maybe we can actually get something done." Jesse said. Aaron sighed and walked up beside him.


" No offense, Jess. You seem to be the boss around here...why don't you get up off your ass and do something about it?"


" What the hell is that suppose to mean?"


" I agree with Aaron, Jess" Frankie called out.


" Shut up! Aaron? What does that suppose to mean?"


Aaron turned toward him, " You know what I mean, Jess. You go around yelling at us and making us do everything, while you just prowl around looking pretty!"


" Say wha??"


" If you think your the leader of all of us. Why don't you get off your lazy ass and you go fix it. Then maybe will come out and join you. " Aaron told him. Jesse's eyes widened.


" I never said I was the leader in anything!"


" You didn't have to say it, Jesse. You show it." Hilary added.


" But....."


" You boss us around like were your little slave dogs, dude." Stevie said.


" What is it with you guys beating up on me today, huh"


" Jesse, all were saying is that your a pain in the ass, 99% of the time." Aaron continued," Kaci was just killed, man. What could we have done to prevent it? You could have called a little group meeting to discuss it. But noooo, you just had to run your mouth on how much you hate Kent. News flash, Jesse! Kent is dead! I killed his mother fucking ass. Me! It was all me! Stop fucking worrying about him, man. He's not our problem anymore....!" Jesse sighed and walked away, while Aaron is still running his mouth. Calmly, he unlocked the gun cabinet in the hallway and took out a pistol.


"....Are you listening to me?" Aaron called out.


" Yeah yeah I hear ya." Jesse said, slowly loading up the pistol. He locked the cabinet back up and walked back to Aaron. He stopped some what beside him and smiled.


"......Honestly I think we need to find a new leader, because ya'll, the one we have has got to g----!" BAM! Jesse pulled the trigger and shot Aaron in the back of the head. The others gasped and stared at Jesse with wide eyes. None of them said anything. Aaron groaned and slowly lifted himself off of the floor without using his hands.


" What was that for??" Aaron frowned, confused on why Jesse shot him. Jesse tightened his lips and pulled the trigger once more, this time shooting him in the side of the head. Aaron stumbled to the side, but didn't fall. Secretly, Jesse tossed the gun to Stevie. Aaron struggled to regain his balance.


" You are really starting to piss me o---" Then Stevie shot him on the opposite side. Aaron hit the ground, then popped back up.


" Why the hell are you guys shooting me??" Before he could get an answer the room erupted in hysterical laughter.


Aaron frowned," What?" He looked at Jesse, who was laughing really hard his face was nearly turning white, instead of red. It turns out that they were laughing at his face. His facial features were all messed up. His eyes were down at were his lips would be, his nose was pushed to the side and so on. It was a laugh literally.


" Aaron....go look in the mirror, dude." Frankie choked out. Aaron frowned and walked in front of the mirror.


" Aaaaaaaaaggghhhh!!!" He screamed bloody murder, " My face! My face! My beautiful, beautiful face!" He cried out in horror.


" Oh my God! You are so funny, Aar!" Lindsay said, struggling to catch her breath.


" Haha...." Aaron called his eyes. He grabbed his face and started to stretch it out. He let go and immediately his face turned back to normal. Everybody stopped laughing and became silent, their eyebrows raised.


" Whoa! Nice one." Amanda said breathless. Aaron sighed heavily and sat down in the side chair.


" You shoot me again, and I will eat you." He threatened. Jesse laughed and put his gun up.


" I only did that to shut you up. It worked." Jesse laughed, " Now here is what I am thinking. Frankie, I want you and Aaron to head over to Kaci's house. Try to find any clues on how she died. Investigate a little."


" Wait, why me and Aaron?"


" So you can blink on out of there before anyone can fucking see you."


" Oh I see."


" And I'm making Aaron go, so he will stop bitching. You hear that Aar---" Jesse stopped mid sentence when he noticed Aaron wasn't in the chair.


" Aaron??"


" Okay now that's just weird, I just saw him sitting there a second ago." Hilary pointed out. Jesse whirled around, looked up at the ceiling, and circled the chair. Stevie stood in front of the chair really confused.


" Where did he go??" He said. He frowned again and scrunched up his face. It looked like he was straining. Actually he was. Suddenly, a loud rip ripped through the air. Yup, Stevie just let one.

“Pardon me."


" Like wow! Dead peeps farts are far worse than living ones!" Lindsay said scrunching up her nose.


"Damn boy, what did you eat?" Jesse moved away from him quickly.


" Yo momma." Stevie snickered. Jesse glared at him.


" Boy, don't be talking about my momma!" Unnoticed a pair of legs appeared through the chair. They shrunk back then connected with Stevie's butt kicking him forward.


" What the hell was that?!"


Suddenly, Aaron fell out of the chair. It seemed like was hiding inside of it. Well whatever happened, shocked the hell out of everyone.


" I got a new power!" He said, breathless.


" Yeah, welcome to the club." Alicia said.


" Stevie, don't you do that again." Aaron glared at him.


" Sorry."


" And Jesse...." He stood up, breathing hard, " Yes, I heard every fucking work coming our of your perty little mouth." He joked in a southern accent.


" Just get over here!" Aaron smiled and walked up to Frankie, " Get on with it will ya."


" Come on Aar. Let's go solve a mystery." Frankie linked his arm around Aaron's and blinked out.


" Hold it!!! " Jesse called out. The boys blinked back in, losing their balance a little from the rush.


" Was sup?"


" If your going to do this, can you please arrive at the scene like a normal person?"


" I do recall that were not normal." Aaron joked.


" If you get caught, it's our asses. People are going to get suspicious. Drive there, wear black, look like your not dead...."


" And how the hell are we suppose to do that?" Aaron asked.


Jesse smiled," Easy." He looks at Alicia," Alicia? Will you do the honors?"


" I shall." She smiled and walked up to them. She snapped her fingers and they changed. Aaron and Frankie looked at each other with silly grins on their faces.


" Whoa...."


" Now go and look around. And please, please do not get caught."


" Gotcha ya!" They nodded and left. Amanda got up and rested her head on his shoulder.


" Shall we worry?"


" Yeah." Jesse said quickly.

Chapter 10 - Lets Go Solve a Mystery by Babyg
Author's Notes:
Chapter Ten is up! Happy Reading! Please R/R!
Quietly, Aaron pulled the car up to the curb and parked it. They looked over at the crime scene some 50 ft away from where they were sitting.

" From what I see, there is a lot of people over there. The FBI, city police, and even the CSI investigators." Frankie whispered, his eyes wondering over the scene.

" No shit, Muniz. She was murdered, just like we were and it's our job to find out who's behind this massive celeb killing spree. Come on, we got a job to do." They got dressed in their black shirts and pants and put their black caps on. They got out and began to walk slowly and quietly to the crime scene. They snuck behind bushes and tress, ran behind houses, and ducked behind more bushes and trees until they got to the Browns’ home. They crouched by an air conditioner and remained as quiet as they could. Frankie took a short breath and then poked his head around the corner.

" This is bad, man." Frankie said, eyes wide. He pulled himself back, and rested his head against the side of the house.

" How many people here you think?" Aaron asked. Frankie quickly took another glance.

" I don't know. Ten….maybe fifteen people at least. It's going to be really hard to get into the house without getting caught. And I don't want to risk blinking in. Might end up in front of someone, then getting banged over the head with a frying pan." Aaron shook his head and adjusted his hat.

" Man, when all this is over, I'm making waffles." Aaron said, with a slight grin. Frankie sighed, feeling his body relax.

"Mmm.....waffles. That sounds good right now." The boys then stood up and looked around the corner. They were silent for awhile; until Frankie got an idea. He reached behind him, and grabbed Aaron’s arm, never taking his eyes off the investigators. Frankie didn’t want to risk turning his back to them, fearing they may turn around and see them at any moment.

" I have a plan." He started.

" Oh God no..." Aaron whined. Frankie narrowed his eyes and turned his head slightly to the left, so he could see Aaron at the corner of his eye.
"What??"

" I'm sorry Frankie, it's just that your plans just never work."

"Uh yeah, that‘s true but neither do yours. This time is different, because now I have…. you."

"Say what?" Aaron frowned and looked down at him. Frankie turned around grabbing Aaron by the arms and pushing him back beside the house, out of sight.

"Alicia!" Frankie said in a hush whisper.

“Alicia?" Aaron said, raising an eyebrow.

" Yes, Alicia. If Alicia can revive Kaci, maybe we can ask who fucking killed her."

Aaron stared at him and started to laugh, blinking his eyes a few times, "Excuse me?"

" Look, I'll go in the house and look around and try to find some clues. You sneak into the Coroners Van and get Kaci." He walked past him and headed to the back door.

" What?? Wait, why do I have to get Kaci?" Aaron asked, grabbing his arm; stopping him.

" Because you can shape shift and possess. I can't." Frankie told him, pulling his arm back and taking a few steps back.

" Possess? I can possess people?"

" Yeah, it's combination to shape shifting. It's kind of like a part of it."

" But, I haven't experienced how to possess yet. How do I know how to use it?" Aaron asked, feeling the panic coming on.

Frankie shrugged, "I don’t know. You’ll figure it out. Just don’t let your blondness get in the way of your job.” Frankie turned and disappeared behind the house.

"Hey wait, what is that suppose to mean?? Frankie? Wh----?" He groaned loudly and looked around, "Aw, damn! I always get the messy jobs." He looked around and pulled his hat lower. He took a deep breath and walked into the clearing, pretending to be a part of the crowd. Without anyone looking, Aaron ran over to the Coroners Van and pressed himself against the side, taking a couple of short breaths. Breathing hard he began to walk toward the back. He shrieked and flew back when two police officers walked past him, muttering something to each other. Aaron closed his eyes and wished he had the power to be invisible. He pressed himself against the side, hoping they wouldn’t see him. He slowly
opened up one eye and sighed in relief when they didn't notice him. He let out a loud sigh and leaned up against the side of the van. Suddenly it felt like the ground gave away and he felt himself falling. Although it didn’t look like he was falling on the ground, but to his surprise he was falling inside of the van. He let out shriek when he landed on the cold floor of the Van. His breathing became fast and ragged. He looked around with wide eyes. He quickly got up and blocked the door with a long wooden rode he found standing in the corner of the van. He let out a long breath and whipped his hand across his forehead. He licked his dry lips as he looked at the white sheet covering up the body bag. He gave a shudder when he thought about what was underneath it.

" Okay if I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it now." He told himself. He rubbed his hands together and walked toward the stretcher and stood right beside it. He bit his lips and moved the sheet back, exposing a black body bag underneath.

" Oh man....." He whined, not really wanting to do what he had to do. With shaky hands he grabbed the black zipper and slowly began to unzip the body bag. When he got it all the way unzipped, he reached up for the top, but stopped and hesitated for a short period of time. Finally he opened up the bag, that held Kaci Brown. He gasped and nearly gagged on the foul smell she produced.

"Damnit." He wiped his eyes and looked back in the bag, "Oh Kaci." He opened the bag all the way, exposing her entire body. He stopped what he was doing and stared off into space. Now he really was going to panic! 'I can possess people? How the hell am I suppose to do that? I don't know how!' He thought, panicking. He took a deep breath and started to pace the floor.

"Okay...calm down Aaron. You can figure this out. Your a Carter. Carter's are smart…..some what. Just depends on who you ask. Okay, focus. Just think. Think, think, think, think, think." He rested his head on his forehead and thought hard. He let out a loud groan and started to whine, "Come on!" He went back over to Kaci and held his hands out.

" Okay, possess." He waved his arms above her, " Possess. Do something!” He growled in frustration and looked up, "A little help here please?" He pleaded toward the heavens. He was getting ready to say something else when he suddenly frowned, "Oh why the hell am I asking you guys? I went to hell when I died." He clapped his hands together and rubbed them, trying to figure out something. Anything. Just as he did that, he became light headed and swayed back and forth for a few seconds.

" What the hell?" He rubbed his forehead and shook his head, confused on why he felt so dizzy. He looked at Kaci and let out a sigh, "Kaci you don't deserve this. You didn't do anything wrong. We all didn't." Aaron went to place a hand on the side table when his hand suddenly grabbed only air. He let out a shriek and fall to the floor.

" Ow....what the hell was that??" He looked up at the table he was going to lean on. What made him fall? He didn't slip. He just leaned over for support. Did he just go through that too? Confused, he slowly stood up and stared at the table. He focused on a needle hanging off a tray. He licked his lips and reached up for the needle. Closer and closer he came to it. He stopped just inches from it. Finally he closed the opening, between him and the needle. His mouth and eyes went wide, instantly when his fingers touched nothing but air. His hand was going through it! Going through everything. It was like he was a ghost.....a spirit. ' Is this the trigger?' He thought to himself. He smirked and hovered up on top of the stretcher and looked down onto Kaci.

" I guess it's now or never Kaci. Forgive me." He took a deep breath and lowered himself on top of her and slipped his spirit inside of her.

Kacis’ eyes snapped open, revealing nothing but white a hole. She sat up and got off the stretcher. Without anyone noticing, she slipped out side and suddenly shape shifted into ground, crawling her way toward the house.

********************

Frankie stood in the living room, reading over a very suspicious newspaper clipping. He shook his head and shoved it in his pocket. He was unaware that a mysterious figure was moving in behind him.

" Frankie?" A groggily voice came from behind. Frankie snapped his head up and whirled around.

" Aaron---WHOA!" His eyes went wide and he became very still, " Is that you, Aar?"

" Uh...yeah....I guess so." Frankie stared at Kaci's burnt body. He swallowed hard, feeling his body let go of the tension that it bared.

“Geez, I though you were someone else. You scared the shit out of me.” Frankie shook his head and narrowed his eyes at “Kaci”, “So um…can you get out of her now, dude?”

" Um...this would help....how?" Aaron/Kaci said. His voice almost sounded like nails on a chalk board.

" I don't know. How did you get in her?"

Aaron/Kaci shrugged, " I just slipped my body inside of her. And sort of became her you know. I'm voice is started to sound weird too"

Frankie nodded, “Yeah, you‘re about to make me go deaf. Just slip your body back out of her. It can't be that hard."

"Do me a favor and keep your opinions to yourself." Aaron/Kaci sighed heavily. A groan escaped from his mouth as the body started to shake uncontrollably. Frankie took several steps back, his eyes wide. Frankie was about to say something, but all of a sudden Aarons spirit slipped from Kaci's body, sending her crashing to the floor.

Frankie rolled his eyes, “Luckily nobody heard that.” He said underneath his breath.

"Well, that wasn't too hard." Aaron shook his head and stood up, "Remind me to never possess a dead person again. It's kind of hard to walk in one. They don’t corporate well.”

Frankie rolled his eyes once more, feeling his patience grow weak, "That's nice. Now will you stop running your mouth and help me look!"

“Okay okay...." Aaron looked around and darted up the stairs.

********************

A couple of minutes later, Aaron came walking down the stairs holding a magazine and smirking to himself.

" Did you find anything?" Frankie asked him, his back turned.

" Oh yeah...." Aaron answered him.

"What is it?" Frankie said ,turning around. A blank look appeared on his face, " What are you looking at?"

"A perfect view."

"What?" Frankie walked over and snatched the magazine out of his hand.

"Hey, give it back!" Frankie stared at the magazine then looked at Aaron.

" As much as I would love to look, do you really think we have time for this?" Frankie said holding up the magazine.

Aaron snatched it back, "Hey, just because I'm dead, doesn't mean I still can't look at naked women. It‘s my pleasurable off time."

"Yeah, when you were still alive. Can you look at it when we get home? We got work to do, now put Miss Betty Boobs away now, please." Frankie told him. Aaron sighed.

" Alright already......just one more look!" He quickly opened the magazine and took a one last look.

Frankie groaned, "Aaron...."

Aaron smiled upon the naked chicks for a few seconds," Okay I'm done. For now" He placed the magazine in his back pocket, and joined Frankie on the couch. Frankie sat there quietly for a few minutes, starring down at his hands. He took a deep breath and slowly reached into his pocket. He pulled out the newspaper clipping and placed in his lap. He then turned and looked at Aaron.

" I found something. Something earlier, before you came in." Frankie began.

" What was it?"

Frankie sighed, "It was a clipping from a newspaper. It wasn't really a clue about Kaci's murder, but ours. There was something in there that caught my eye. I'm going to show it to Jesse when we get back but, Aaron, I think your predictions about Alexa is true. That she never died."

Aaron blinked. "You believe me?"

"I'm beginning too." He gave him a small smile and looked down at his hands.

Aaron frowned and sighed. "You know what?"

"What?"

"After you died, Stevie began to accuse Jesse of killing us." Aaron said, biting his lip.

"Are serious?" Aaron nodded, "Why?"

" Just something he said. And....he pulled a knife on me, when he found out I was having an affair with Alicia. I seriously thought he was going to kill me. Actually to be honest I'm the one that started to accuse him, because of what he did, it got me really scared and I didn't know what to do or think."

Frankie shook his head, "I'm sorry man. I wish I was alive longer to help you out. I’m sorry."

" It's okay. So am I"

" HEY, WHOSE'S IN THERE?" A loud voice rang through the air. Frankie and Aaron jumped up from the couch and through their arms around each other.

" What is that?!"

" Oh shit!"

"Take Kaci! Go! Go!" Frankie grabbed a hold of Kaci and blinked out of there. Aaron looked around for a possible place to hide. He looked up and flew up to the top of the entertainment center, just in time as Mr. Brown came into the room. Aaron looked down at him as he slowly shape shifted into the wall. After he was gone, Aaron quickly jumped off the entertainment center and got out of there as fast as he could. He ran all the way to the car and climbed in. Just as he began to start it, he saw a dark figure standing at the end of the road staring at him. His breathing picked up faster and faster. He turned the key, but nothing happened.

" Oh come on." He tried it again, but the car still wouldn't start, " Damnit! Jesse has so much money and he makes me drive this piece of shit. I need to get a LAM for this kind of job." He punched the steering wheel and looked back into the distance. The figure was gone.

" Damn. Where the hell is he?"
Chapter 11 - Kaci Brown is back from the dead by Babyg

Chapter 11

 

 "Where are they?" Alicia asked, getting frustrated. The others shrugged and continued to talk among themselves. Alicia wrapped her arms around her legs and rocked back and forth staring off into space. Suddenly Frankie popped in right beside her. She screamed and moved away quickly, jumping over the couch. The others stopped talking and stared at him for a few seconds. Frankie breathed hard and gently placed Kaci on the floor. Dozens of eyes landed on the corpse on the floor, their mouths hanging open.

 "Frankie? Whaty what is--wha-wha-wha-wha-what is-whaty what what???" Stevie stammered out, pointing down at the corpse on the floor.

"It's Kaci." Frankie said in a short breath.

"We know that! What are you doing with her?" Stevie snapped. Amanda got up and pushed Stevie back down on the couch.

"Stevie, cool it.” Amanda told him. She turned toward Frankie, resting her hands on her hips, “Frankie, I don't think you understood Jesse when he said to investigate. Not bring back the dead body of Kaci Brown. You’re lucky he's not up here right now." Amanda told him.

 Frankie shrugged, "What if he was, Amanda? What's he going to do, cry corpse? He is one. And if you ask me, that boy needs to take a chill pill, maybe a hundred. I'm afraid one of these days he's going to have seizer over nothing." Frankie said, gently lifting Kaci’s head, and placing it in his lap.

"Yeah, but Stevie, I wouldn't blame him. I mean think about it. We’re dead. We can't just go out anytime we want to. We have to be careful; otherwise were in our graves…..... again." Alicia pointed out.

"She's right Frankie." Allison added quietly.

Frankie rolled his eyes, "Look I know that. And we were careful. No one saw us. Jesse just needs to back off and lose the damn attitude. It's pissing me off."

" Just be extra careful." Amanda said to him and then looked at everyone else, "All of us."

 " Agreed."

 "Hold on for a second. “Alicia suddenly said, “Where's Aaron?" Alicia said, getting the attention to everyone else. Frankie made an 'O' shape with his lips and looked around.

 “Frankie, didn't Aaron go with you?" Chris piped up from the chair sitting in the far west corner of the room.

Frankie nodded, "Yeah he went with me. He stayed behind though."

"Why?" Allison asked her wide eyes.

 “Well, we kind of had to get out of there in a hurry. And I didn't have time to grab him when I blinked out. He'll be here, don't worry."

 "Tell that to Jesse. What are you doing with Kaci anyway?" Amanda kneeled down beside Kaci and examined her. She made a face and sat back, pulling her knees up to her chest.

"Well, I had this idea that------" Frankie was cut off, when Jesse’s voice rang through the air.

 "Hey, anybody want some coffee----WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Jesse yelled, pointed down at the corpse. Everyone groaned and rolled their eyes. Mr. Crabby just entered the building, "Hey!! Is anybody going to answer me? What is that?! Who is that?!” He continued to rant on and on and pointing at the corpse in a mad rage.

Alicia quickly got up and ran over to him, trying her best to calm him down. "Jesse? Honey? Jesse, calm down!" He continued to yell and rant, "Baby, please!” Alicia turned toward everyone else, her eyes pleaded for them to help her. No one moved. No of them wanted to mess with Jesse,” Jesse, it's okay! It's okay, baby! JESSE?!" Alicia yelled, connecting her hand against his cheek. Jesse suddenly stopped ranting and looked at Alicia with wide eyes, blinking several times.

"Did you just slap me??" He looked at her with a look of dismay on his face. Alicia gently grabbed his face, running her hand gently across it.

 “Geez, have an aneurism why don’t ya.” Stevie said quietly from the couch. Amanda reached up and smacked him the leg. Stevie jerked and glared at her.

"I’m sorry I hit you baby. It's the only way for you to calm down. Just listen and be calm about it. Frankie has an idea." She said giving him a quick kiss on the lips. Jesse took a deep breath and looked at Frankie.

"Okay.” Jesse nodded, walking over to the couch. Stevie scooted over so Jesse and Alicia can sit down, “Frankie? Why is Kaci Brown on my floor?" Jesse frowned and looked around him, "And where the hell is Aaron?"

"Just forget about Aaron right now, baby. Frankie will explain the entire thing. Go on Frankie." Alicia nodded toward him.

Frankie sighed and cleared his throat, "Okay, when me and Aaron went over there, I wasn't planning on doing this, but an idea just came to me all of a sudden. Since Aaron can shape shift and possess I had him sneak into the Coroners van to get Kaci, while I was in the house looking around, just like you told me too Jess." Jesse nodded, urging him to go on, "Anyway, Aaron possessed Kaci and brought her into the house, where I was waiting for him."

 "Wait...." Allison said stopping him for a second, "When Aaron possessed Kaci, how in the hell did he get passed all those people? Someone must've seen a dead Kaci Brown walking on those two legs of hers, after she was dead." Allison pointed out. All eyes turned toward Frankie.

 "Now that is the question I am going to be asking Aaron, later on. With him, God knows how he did it, but with Aaron's brain, he figured it out.”

Stevie snorted, “Aaron’s brain??”

“Hey, Aaron can be smart when he wants to be. And does anyone else of something to say so I can finish here?”

Everyone shook their head.

“Thank you. Anyway, he brought her in. He kind of scared me for a minute there. When he got out of her body he looked around with me. I found something, that wasn't really connected to Kaci, but connected to us. And I'll show that to you later on, Jess.” Frankie told him. Jesse nodded. “Um....me and Aaron sat down on the couch and talked for awhile. We talked about Alexa and how he says he thinks she never died. And lately I've been getting a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, that he’s right. That's why she's not even here. I'm guessing someone had heard us talking, because they came in to check it out. I didn't have time to grab Aaron, because he was kind of out of reach. So I grabbed Kaci instead and blinked out of there and left Aaron behind. That's where he is, Jesse. He's back at Kaci's, or he could be on his way here, I don't know. To be honest I don't know if he got caught or he got away. Now the point I’m trying to make, the real reason why I got Kaci was because…. I thought of you… Alicia." Frankie said his eyes slamming up at Alicia.

She rested her arms down by her side and looked at him. "You did?"

Frankie nodded, "Yeah. Do you remember yesterday when you found out you that you had a power and you touched that flower and it came back to full life?" "

Yeah, I remember."

 " Well......do you think it will work on a human?" He asked nervously.

"Uh.....I don't know. I can try." She got up and kneeled down next to Kaci.

 "Try it baby, it could work." Jesse told her. Alicia glanced up at him. She swallowed hard and rubbed her hands on her pants.

"See I was thinking if you can revive her, maybe she'll know who killed her." He told Alicia. She licked her lips and looked at him, nervously.

" I-I don't know if I can."

 "Just touch her." Frankie told her calmly. Alicia sighed and slipped her hand in Kaci's. Nothing happened. Alicia shrugged feeling like a failure.

 "It’s okay, Licia. Just focus...." Frankie whispered.

 "Come on, honey....." Alicia took a deep breath and hoisted Kaci up into a sitting position. She let Kaci’s body rest up against hers. Alicia brought her arms around Kaci's waist. She placed her fists up against her chest and pressed down, putting pressure against her heart. For awhile nothing happened, but Alicia didn't let her go, not even a little. Just then a bright white glow formed out of Alicia's hands and covered Kaci's entire body. Then Kaci’s body started to shake uncontrollably.

 "Oh!" Alicia tried to get a good grip on her, but failed. She slipped out of her hands and jumped all around, like she was having a fit of seizers.

"What's happening to her?" Amanda said frightened. Everyone stood up and circled Kaci. "I don't know." Alicia answered, starting to feel panicky. Then Kaci was still. The group stared at her, their eyes wide and their breathing seized. They waited. Suddenly, Kaci’s Fingers started to jerk up and down and hard, raspy breathing came. The group finally started to breathe again and they broke into applause.

"Lindsay come heal her face. Hurry!" Jesse said, reaching for Lindsay. Lindsay ran over to her and healed her. Kaci gasped loudly and quickly sat up. She breathed hard and looked around, her eyes growing wider and wider.

 "What's going on? Where am I?" Kaci said, looking into the familiar faces she recognized.

"Holy shit, it worked." Alicia said in shock. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fainted.

Chapter 12: Who killed you? by Babyg
Author's Notes:

Update Finally!

Kaci Brown’s chest heaved up and down from her hard breathing. Her eyes are wide and her body shook slightly from fright.

"Oh my God...." She choked out, slowly moving back away from them. Stevie slowly stood up, holding his hands up in order to tell her he meant no harm.

"Kaci, it's okay. J--just listen to us for a second, okay? Let me explain....."

Frankie stood up, "Nah uh, back down Cujo. I brought her in, I'll do it." He grabbed Stevie by the shoulder and pushed him back down on the couch. Stevie nodded and stayed silent. Frankie gave Kaci a soft look and kneeled down in front of her. Kaci gasped silently and shrunk back when Frankie got closer to her.

"Kaci, I need you to listen to me very carefully, okay? I know you’re confused and scared. I mean I don't blame you...."

"You’re dead!" She shot out.


Frankie sighed and moved to where he was sitting on his feet, “Yeah, don’t remind me.” Frankie grumbled.

"What are you guys, man-eating zombies or something?" Kaci squeaked. The others glanced at each other.

"Uh.....no. No, not really. Well...Lindsay tried to eat Allison yesterday if you want to count that." Frankie said snickering. Allison shot him a dirty look.

"Hey, the left side of my ass is still missing thank you very much."


Kaci shook her head in dismay, "I'm outta here!" She got up and ran toward the door.

Jesse shot up from the couch, "Wait Kaci....!" He shouted out, his hand shooting out in front of him. As he did that he suddenly lost control of his power and he ended up blowing up the attic door. Kaci screamed and fell to the floor. Frankie stood up and glared at Jesse.

"Jesse, don't you realize you could've blown her up?" Frankie confronted him.

Jesse blinked and then shrugged, "I took a chance. At this point I don’t really give a damn if did or not.”


“Jesse, stop being an asshole and sit the fuck down.” Frankie hissed through his teeth.


Jesse narrowed his eyes and stepped closer to Frankie, “Call me an asshole again and the next thing I’m going to blow up will be you.”


“Stop it both of you.” Lindsay hissed putting herself in between them to keep them from really tearing into each other. Of course they may try later.

"Who are you people?" Kaci whispered her voice barely recognizable.

"If you just stay calm and listen to us, we will explain everything." Hilary said as calmly as she could. Kaci took a deep breath and stood up, wrapping her arms around herself. Jesse groaned loudly and pushed Lindsay away from him. She opened her mouth to say something but thought against. She shut her mouth and sat back down on the couch. Jesse kicked a piece of splintered piece of wood out of his way as he walked toward the destroyed door.

"Excuse me, where are you going?" Frankie asked, taking a few steps after him.

Jesse stopped and looked at him, "Um...it's a little crowded up here. So I'm going to go downstairs and watch Scooby Doo."

"Jesse, come on now man. Don’t do this.“ Frankie said, soberly.

Jesse turned sharply and threw his hands up in the air, "Frankie this is your fucking mess! You’re the one that had to bring her back here! You explain this to her." He stepped over the mess he made and stormed downstairs. Frankie sighed and walked up to Kaci.

"Give me your hand." He whispered. Kaci stared at him.


“Hey, does Kaci not know that she’s dead?” Allison whispered to Amanda. Amanda smirked and remained silent.

"Please. Kaci, you have to trust me. I won't hurt you." Kaci looked down at Frankie's extended hand then back up at him. She sighed and slowly placed her hand in his. He gave her a small smile and lifted up her hand. He placed it up on her chest and held it there for a few seconds.

"Now, tell me…what do you feel?" Kaci was silent for awhile, listening. Her eyes widened and her breathing came faster and faster.

"Frankie.....I can’t.....I can’t feel my heart beating.”


"That’s because you’re dead, bitch!” Chris called from his spot on the chair. Alicia grabbed his lips and closed his mouth.

"Easy on the details, Chris."


Amanda leaned closer to Allison, “She does now.” Amanda said. Allison snickered.

Kaci shook her head, "No. No, this can't be happening. I have to get home!"

"Kaci, you’re not going anywhere!" Frankie grabbed her by the arms and pulled her closer to him. "You were just killed and we need to know who did it! You need to trust us. We need your help." Kaci sighed and looked up at him with guilty eyes.

"I don't know who it was,” Kaci answered. Frankie closed his eyes and hung his head in defeat. “I couldn't even see his face. He was dressed all in black. That's all I know. I’m sorry."

Frankie sighed and nodded. "It's okay. Thanks for telling us. “ He said, then he suddenly thought of something, “Wait.....did you say he was in black?"

Kaci nodded, "Yeah."

"All...black? Like pitch black? No skin showing?"

"Yeah,”

Frankie raised his eye brows and looked back at the others, "He wore black, yo.” He whispered.

"What’s your fucking point?" Lindsay mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Kent wore black when he killed us." Frankie rushed out.

"Who's Kent?" Kaci asked, slowly sitting down next to Hilary. She scooted a couple of spaces over toward the end of the couch. Kaci still felt insecure about everything that was happening and Hilary’s gaze was not helping much.

"Kent Miller...he's the one who murdered us." Amanda told her.


Kaci nodded, “All of you?”


“Except one of us.” Alicia whispered.


Kaci blinked a couple of times, “Who are you?”


Alicia gapped, “Uh, I’m Jesse’s…or was Jesse’s…no I am Jesse’s significant…other.” She said stumbling over her words.


“And Aaron’s lover,” Chris added.


Alicia shot a piercing glare at him. “Speak one more word and you’re going in the garbage.” She hissed. She saw the others staring at her and she let out a nervous laugh, “Severed heads. They’re such jokers.” She smiled, patting Chris hard on the head. Then, Chris let out a piercing screech as Alicia’s fingernails dug into his head.


“Ow, ow, ow! I’ll kick your ass!” Chris threatened.


“Is that a promise?” Alicia snickered.


Chris glared at her, “You just wait girl. I’ll have legs some day.”


Alicia snorted, “Right.”


“Awkward…” Lindsay sang.


“So, who didn’t he kill?” Kaci asked getting back on track.


Stevie raised his hand but didn’t say anything, “Who killed you then?” Kaci asked.


Stevie shrugged, “I really don’t know.” He narrowed his eyes in Frankie’s direction and then stood up.

"You think it was Kent don’t you?”

"Well----" Frankie started, but was cut off by Stevie’s aggravation.

"Don’t give me that bullshit, Frank. Aaron killed his ass! It has to be the one who was helping him. Aaron did say that there were two killers, you know."

"Fine, if Kent is really dead, then why the fuck did we have to come back here?! The guy who signed us this mission was to kick some killer ass and there’s no killer to kick!!" Frankie yelled in frustration.

"Yeah and he also said we had to protect the others too, Frankie!!!" Stevie yelled back at him, getting up in his face. Amanda and Allison stood up and pulled Stevie away from him.

"Whoa, easy Stevie. You don't want to turn into Cujo again do you?" Stevie and Frankie glared at each other, both breathing hard. Frankie took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down.

"You’re right. He did say that. But....he also said to get our killer too. You were there, Stevie. You heard him. Don't deny it."

Stevie shook his head, "I'm not denying anything. Maybe he meant....their killer. Not ours." Frankie blinked a couple of times and sighed.

"Fine. It's their killer! Happy now?!" He yelled.

"Frankie, stop it! That's enough!" Alicia yelled grabbing his arm and pushing him a little. Frankie glared at her. Alicia returned the favor and glared back at him.

"You know what? We came here to do a fucking job; to save these innocents. To save our friends. When Kent was out hunting us he killed everybody in three days flat. It's been three and a half days now and only Kaci is dead! He's just messing with us. This guy wants us to fail. For the last three and a half days we have been doing nothing but sitting on our asses and bitching at each other! It's not going get us anywhere!”


“Actually, Jesse’s the one that’s been bitching at all of us.” Hilary mentioned.


“Shut it!“ Stevie growled. Hilary clamped her mouth closed and remained silent. “Look, I don't know if you guys care if everyone lives or dies but I do! Our job is to go out and find them, bring them back here, and lock them up safe so that fucker can't get to them. And then go out and track down his mother fucking ass and slice and dice him so we can go home!" Frankie swallowed hard and looked down, "I want to go home. We’re dead......we don't belong here, not anymore.” Frankie sniffed, “It was my idea but Kaci, I’m sorry I brought you into this. It’s not fair for you to still be here.”


“Frankie, don’t apologize. You guy’s brought me back to get some answers and I’m sorry I couldn’t give you any, but I’m here to help you as much as I can.” Kaci said giving him a warm smile. Frankie nodded and returned the smile.


Hilary stood up and gave him a hug, "Frankie, how do you know the others aren’t already getting killed as we speak?"

"Because, I get some kind of an attack. A stabbing in my heart when someone is hurt, dying or already dead. And I know who it is at that exact moment. I got my first one when me and Aaron were on our way to Kaci's. It‘s hard to explain the feeling. I guess it‘s a part of my power. " Frankie said shrugging his shoulders.

"All we need to do is calm down and think about this...." Chris said.

"We thought about it long enough Chris. It's time to take action. But we can't do it without Aaron. Or Jesse," Frankie swallowed hard, thinking about Aaron's whereabouts and if there was anything anyone could do to get through Jesse.

"It's been an hour. I hope he didn't get caught." Alicia sniffed and rocked back and forth on her heals.

"I hope he didn't get caught either." Frankie whispered, walking toward the attic window. The rest of the group sat back down and rested their heads back on the couch. Alicia gazed upon Frankie, her right leg shaking nervously. She stood up and walked up next to him.


“Do you think he’s going to be okay?” Alicia whispered.


Frankie shook his head, “I don’t know. Aaron’s full of mystery sometimes.”


“No, I’m talking about Jesse.”


Frankie glanced at her, “Oh. I don’t know. You’re his girlfriend, what do you think?”


“What the hell does that have to do with any of this, Frankie?”


Frankie took a deep breath, “I'm sorry. Alicia, I’m freaking out. Jesse is losing it and losing control of his powers too. Look, I know where he’s coming from, I really do. I understand what he’s feeling. He didn’t want to come back here, none of us did. His mood swings are giving me whip lash though. He’s taking it out on everyone else and to be completely honest it’s not helping. We need him. We can’t do this without him.”


“I know, Frank.” Alicia said placing her head on his shoulder, “Did you ever think that maybe Jesse is scared too and doesn’t know what to do either?”


“Is that even possible? Jesse always seems to know what to do.”


Alicia chuckled, “That’s because he’s such a good actor.”


Frankie smiled, “Point taken, sister. I think we all need to put our heads together. Remember, two heads are better than one. But before we do anything, we need Aaron.”


“Agreed. We’ll give him another hour and if he’s not back when the hour is up, we’ll both go looking for him. “


Frankie nodded, “We’ll retrace our steps. Start back at the Brown’s house and go from there. Aaron wouldn’t be stupid enough to be soaring through the sky for kicks, at least not right now. Not when Jesse is so pissed off.”


“Yeah, Jesse always has to get the last word in when it comes to Aaron. It’s always been like that, even when they were still alive.”


“It may not seem like it now, but Aaron and Jesse are best friends. I guess that’s Jesse’s way of looking out for him.” Frankie said, staring out into the sky. Alicia gave Frankie a sweet kiss on the cheek and turned to go sit back down.


“We’ll figure it out.” Frankie whispered.


“Yeah, we will.” Alicia whispered back.

Frankie leaned up against the window seal and placed his forehead against the cold glass, "Damnit Aaron, where are you?"

Chapter 13: Alicia's Theory by Babyg
“Um...Hilary?" Kaci said glancing at Hilary, nervously.

"Yeah?" Hilary said looking back at her.

Kaci bit her lip and eyed Hilary up and down, "Weren't you ran over?"

Hilary laughed. "Uh, yeah. Actually I was," She narrowed her eyes and pointed at Frankie and Stevie. "I can’t believe I’m saying this but, I got to thank them for that." Kaci looked at them, her eyebrows raised.

"Well, I guess you guys are good for something." She said sarcastically.

"Yeah....what??" Stevie frowned when he realized what she just said. Kaci and Hilary busted out laughing. Frankie sighed and rolled his eyes.

“I'm just joking, Stevie." Kaci giggled.

"You better watch it girl, or I'll sick Cujo on you." Stevie warned her.

Kaci suddenly became silent. "Cujo?"

"A rabid dog from hell." Lindsay snickered.
Hilary clasped her hands together, “Yup, that’s pretty much sums it up!” She said with a quick cheesy smile.

Stevie smirked, evilly, "Yeah, you want to see him?" Stevie stood up, getting ready to change into his rabid self when Frankie stopped him just in time.

"Don't you dare! When you turned into Cujo the first time, you couldn't control it. Don't even think about it. Save the face chomping for the psychotic celeb killer."

"Stevie, you’re really Cujo? As in Cujo from ‘Stephen Kings’ Cujo‘? " Kaci asked.
Stevie shrugged, “No, I think I’m worse than that. I don’t really know what kind of pooch I am. Do you guys know?” Stevie asked Hilary and Lindsay.

“Well, it’s hard to say exactly.” Lindsay started, rubbing her chin in thought, “We didn’t really get a good look at ya. Maybe Aaron can answer you’re question.” Lindsay said with sarcasm. Hilary snickered behind her hand.
“I don’t think Aaron would know either. His eyes were closed the entire time.” Hilary said between giggles.
Stevie rolled his eyes and shook his head, “Whatever, it doesn’t matter. I didn’t ask for this job.”

"None of us asked for this job, but we got it." Allison added.

Kaci frowned, "What job?" Hilary licked her lips and turned to her.

"Well, when we got here....we found out we have special powers. Powers to help us defeat our killer and yours."

"Yeah, but the one thing that puzzles me is that our main killer is dead. But we had two killers...so we have to find out who our other killer is and yours." Stevie explained.

"Maybe there isn’t two killers.“ Alicia added, “Maybe it’s the same guy who killed Stevie.”

"How do you figure?" Amanda asked, turning her attention to Alicia.

Alicia shrugged, "I don’t figure. It’s just a theory.”

"Alicia could be right. I mean it makes sense. Who better else to knock us off than Kent‘s partner. He‘s finishing what Kent started." Kaci added.
“See! This is why we brought her back!” Frankie cheered, throwing his arm around Kaci. Kaci frowned and let out a small laugh.

"Maybe...." Stevie shrugged. He leaned forward, resting his head in his hands. Everyone else whispered the possibilities among themselves, thinking just maybe…Alicia may be right.

"Hey the sun’s coming up. Let’s go downstairs." Lindsay said grabbing Chris’s head in her hands and walking toward the door.

"Yeah, let’s go. Maybe Aaron is actually down there with Jesse." Stevie said. They got up and headed down stairs. When they entered the living room, they spotted Jesse sitting in a chair staring at a blank TV screen. Scooby Doo defiantly wasn’t playing.

"Or not....." Stevie muttered, when he noticed that—In fact—Aaron wasn’t there.

Frankie sighed heavily, "Facts, facts, facts, and more facts. This sucks." He said throwing himself on the couch, groaning loudly.

"What the hell is up with you?" Alicia said raising an eyebrow. She sat herself down on the side of the chair Jesse was sitting in and rested her hand on the back of his neck, rubbing it softly.

"I'm getting tired of hearing the same shit over and over again. It's all the same facts." Frankie groaned.

"Well at least we have one more fact. I guess that's good." Stevie mentioned.

"What? Alicia's thinking?" Frankie pointed out. Stevie shrugged.

Alicia rolled her eyes, "I said it was a theory. Not a fact."

Stevie shrugged stubbornly, "Well what are we supposed to think? We have nothing else to go on. It's all the same shit, mark my words, they came from Frankie." Stevie grinned looking at Frankie, "I guess you do have some intelligent ideas after all." Stevie snickered. Frankie snapped his head to the side and glared at him.

"Stevie, if I were Cujo right now, I would jump you sorry ass and make you feel the pain!!" Frankie growled.
Stevie gripped the chair and gave him a death stare. “Oh yeah, what kind of pain brother?”
“The kind of pain where you get your damn finger bitten off! It still hurts you bastard.” Frankie said half hissing and whining through his teeth. Frankie hung his head and gripped the couch, getting ready to spring.

"Whoa! Mary and Joseph, chill the hell out!" Lindsay said, jumping in between them before they attacked each other. Jesse groaned, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"We'll state it as a fact when it's proven. And besides, what was your theory, honey?" Jesse asked, looking at Alicia. Alicia sighed and leaned up against him.

"I was thinking since the fact that Kent is dead, maybe it's our second killer that's killing everybody else off. Does that make sense?" Alicia asked him. Jesse sighed and played with her fingers.

"Actually it does. It could be a possibility." Jesse agreed.

"Good, now we can focus on Licia's theory. Nothing else." Stevie stated, getting up and heading out of the room.

"Not now. We got to focus on Aaron getting his ass here so I can murder him!" Jesse hissed. Alicia sighed and kissed his head.
“No, you can focus on him. We’ll focus on everything else. This is a bunch of BS.” Frankie grumbled from the couch, his face planted into the material. No one responded to his comment.

"When he does get here, promise me you won't blow it out of proportion?" Alicia asked him. Jesse looked at her and blinked.

"Is that even possible?"

"You have a habit of getting worked up over nothing, baby. There must be a good explanation on why he's late."

"You don't get it do you?" He said coldly.

"Jesse..."

"No, listen to me. Baby, were different. We can't just go around the city as we please. It doesn't work that way and you and everybody else can't seem to get that through your fucking heads!" Jesse gritted through his teeth. Alicia sighed heavily and stood up.

"I don't like the person you have become, Jesse." She said flatly.

"Alicia I'm dead. I don't give a shit! And the only reason why you don't want me to jump all over Aaron is because you’re still in love with him!" He yelled, his face getting red with anger.

Alicia clenched her teeth together. "I would have told you not to, if it wasn't about Aaron! You know that----"

"Bullshit you would." He said laughing bitterly. In anger, Alicia turned on her heal and ran upstairs, slamming the door behind her. Jesse groaned and slumped down in his seat.

"That was weird." Chris murmured.

"Shut up." Jesse hissed. Frankie sighed heavily. He slid his body off the couch and stood behind him.

"Jesse, I understand where your coming from I really do, but did you ever stop to think about the reason why he's not here yet?" Frankie asked as gently as possible. He didn’t want to push Jesse any further.

"I just don’t want any of us getting caught. Don't you understand that? Getting caught?" Jesse said holding out his hands and glancing up at him.

Frankie nodded, "Yes, Jesse. We understand 'caught' very well."

"Then why—why are you fucking arguing with me about this? What's so wrong with getting a little overactive?"

"Because we’re not ready to get overactive, Jesse! You’re not ready. And the way your powers are going lately, bro....I'd say getting a little overactive is not an option. Hell, no one should get overactive anyway, it‘s just tearing us apart. You might accidentally blow someone up. I know everything hasn‘t been going our way in the past few days, but we need to change that. And to do that we all need a clear head. " Frankie stated. Jesse sighed and went silent.

"Okay...look I'm sorry. I’ll try to keep it together." Jesse said rubbing his temples.

"Good,” Stevie squeezed his shoulder and then bent down to his level. “We need to talk.” Frankie whispered in his ear. Jesse nodded and followed Frankie to a bedroom, leaving the others to talk among themselves.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I already failed you know." Jesse said, once they were alone. Frankie shot a look at him as he went to sit on the edge of the bed.

“What do you mean?"

Jesse sighed and turned to look at him, "Frankie I'm scared. Why couldn't I have saved Kaci? She would still be alive if it wasn't for me. If I don‘t do something soon, I’m going to fail on the others."
“I? Jesse, we’re a team. There’s no ‘I’ in team, remember? If you fail, all of us fail. You’re not alone in this.” Frankie scooted over to let Jesse sit down. “Man, what I’m worried about is trying to explain to our innocents…” Frankie trailed off and covered his mouth with his hand.
“I know.” Jesse whispered, knowing exactly what Frankie was trying to say.
“I know this is bad to say, but I’m kind of relieved that Kaci is already dead, otherwise we probably would’ve killed her anyway. She’ll probably have a heart attack if she saw us.” Frankie said.
“If only Alicia had the power to give us all new identities, that would help so much. The hard part, if not impossible, is showing up in front of their faces and convincing that we’re the good guys and that some psycho son of a bitch that killed us is out stalking them. I don’t think that’s going to fly.” Jesse grumbled.
“We have to try something.” Frankie said calmly.

“I know. But times ticking away and it’s going faster than my brain.”
“Dude,” Frankie started. “We have backup.”
Jesse frowned, “Backup?”
“Our powers. If we’re not meant to use them, we wouldn’t have gotten them in the first place.” Frankie told him.

"True. But we don't even know who were up against." Jesse said sadly.

"Well, that's why we need to find out...soon."

Jesse took a deep breath and then let it out slowly, “So what did you want to talk to me about?”
Frankie blinked. “Oh! Are you sure you can handle anymore news right now?”
Jesse shook his head, “I can’t handle anything at the moment. But lay it on me, what’d you got?”

Frankie took a deep breath, "When me and Aaron went to investigate at Kaci‘s, I found something in the living room...." Frankie slowly pulled out a piece of paper from his back pocket, "It's a newspaper clipping about our death and everybody else that came into connect with us. Then I started reading off the names of those deceased and there was only one name I didn't come across...." Frankie handed the newspaper clipping to Jesse. Jesse grabbed it and lifted it up.

"Alexa isn't on there Jesse. Why is that?" Jesse scanned the paper in dismay when he realized the horrifying truth. Even though he was dead, Jesse could have sworn he heard his heart pounding in his chest.

"I wish I had an answer for you, Frankie." He sighed and fell onto the bed.

“Dude, I think we need to start believing everything that Aaron says to us. I’m starting to believe him that Alexa isn’t dead.”

"So am I." Jesse whispered, biting at his fingernail.

"Unless, Stevie was lying to us?" Frankie mentioned. Jesse frowned at him.

“Frankie, accusing Stevie on telling us a white lie isn't going to solve our problem. But Stevie wouldn't do that. He saw what he saw and that's the horrifying truth. I'm sorry to say it but it is."

Frankie sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know. But if Alexa is still alive…what the hell is that bitch trying to prove?“ Jesse said angrily, squeezing his fists tightly together.

"I wish I knew...." Frankie trailed off.

***************
Meanwhile, Aaron flew through the cold brisk air trying to find Jesse’s house. He’s been flying around for about thirty minutes and is having trouble finding the house. He finally spotted the house and quickly made a dive for it.
A look of horror spread across Aaron's face when he realized he couldn't stop. He waved his arms and legs, trying his best to come to a halt. He knew he wasn’t going to and his landing was sure to hurt.

"Stop…!" He told himself. But his voice trailed off when the front door of the house came into view, "Oh shit." He muttered before smacking into the front door, making a crack in it. He slowly slipped off and landed hard on the porch.

**************

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know. But if Alexa is still alive…what the hell is that bitch trying to prove?“

"I wish I knew...." Frankie whispered.

"When I see her, I'm going rip her head off like Kent did to Chris------"

"JESSE?! FRANKIE?!" Hilary's shrilled voice rang out from the other room. The boys looked at each other for a split second before sprinting out of the room, almost falling over each other.

"What's wrong?!" They said in unison.

"There's something outside!" Kaci told them. Jesse and Frankie ran over to the door, followed by the others.

"Okay, stay down and be quiet." Jesse grabbed the doorknob and slowly opened the door, only for it to swing open all the way.

"Aaron?!" Jesse yelled out suddenly. Aaron breathed hard, lying on his back.

"I have got to get this landing thing down."

Jesse growled at him, "Get your mother fucking ass up!" He grabbed Aaron by the shirt and literally threw him inside, "Where the fuck is my car?!" He yelled, slamming the door behind him.

"Um, Jesse, remember what I said about being overactive?" Frankie quickly told him. Jesse closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Okay....Okay, I'm calm." Jesse looked at Aaron, his eyes wide, "Aaron? Dude, where's my car?"

"I had to ditch it because the bitch wouldn't start," Aaron groaned.
"See? See Jesse? That could happen. It would take him an hour if he walked from Kaci's." Frankie stated. Jesse nodded and went to say something but decided against it when he saw Aaron turn around and give him a hard glare.
“Why is it, out of all the jobs you give me, you have to give me the keys to that piece of shit car of yours?” Aaron hissed.
“Because, it’s my daddy’s,” Jesse said biting his lip nervously. Jesse took a step back and looked away from Aaron’s menacing glare. “Oh, come on! Just because I’m rich doesn’t mean I have to go off and buy the most expensive car in the world. And besides I have… or had a brand new Chevy Camero that I bought about a month before I died and for some reason it wasn’t in my garage when I told you to drive to Kaci’s, my dad’s piece of shit was in the place of my Camero, so I’m sorry you had to drive that piece of shit of a Toyota.” Jesse rushed out rather quickly, his lips tightened together and his eyes wide.
Aaron blinked and pursed his lips, “Oookay. That explains not a whole lot but okay. For the record, I saw this beautiful red Dodge Challenger and when I go out on my next mission, I’m stealing it. I’m pretty good at hot wiring.”
“Dude, isn’t that a little bit dangerous? What if you get caught?” Frankie asked, taking a glance over at Jesse. Jesse still had a blank look on his face after his car speech to Aaron. Frankie smirked and settle his gaze back on Aaron.
Aaron shrugged, “I’m dead, why do I care? Anyway I flew back.” He added without hesitation.

"What? Did anyone see you?" Jesse asked, finally speaking up.

"No..." Aaron started, "At least...I don't think so." Aaron said, lowering his head. Jesse sighed, running a tired hand over his face. Everyone went to go sit back down.

"So what's been going down here? Hey, Kaci." Aaron greeted her with a warm smile when he noticed her sitting on the couch.

"Hey." She smiled back.

"Oh nothing much!" Jesse said with a fake smile, "Oh we found out Alexa is still alive as far as we know."

Aaron's expression turned dark and he stared at Jesse, "Well, you do recall a certain time I did say that?"

"I do recall. I didn't want to believe you." Jesse sneered.

"Yeah, no shit! You never want to believe anything I fucking say!" Aaron glared at him.

"Okay that's enough! We already had several fights today we don't need another one." Frankie said.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Jesse surrendered, "So did you find anything?"

Aaron smirked, "Yeah. But nothing important to you. Just a little something to spark my interest." Aaron pulled out a magazine and opened it up. Stevie leaned over and took a glance at it.

"Is that porno?"

"Wow, you really are intelligent." Aaron said sarcastically.

"Smartass." Stevie growled, "Give me this!" He snatched the magazine out of Aaron's hand, “Lord have mercy! Break me off a piece of those titties” Stevie tilted his head to the side, “Is that Shay Martin?" He asked with a weird grin.

"Sure is." Aaron answered, "Hey did you know that a couple of years ago, Shay was my fiancé?" Aaron said grinning.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Stevie asked with wide eyes.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. She just liked me for my body." Aaron said with a dreamy look plastered on his face.

Frankie rolled his eyes, "Oh for the love of God...."
“He wishes.” Jesse joked, smiling to himself.
“Always.” Aaron muttered, stealing a glance over at Alicia. She giggled under her breath when Aaron gave her a little wink.
Chapter 14: Lets do this thing by Babyg

Jesse trotted down the stairs, his hands stuffed deep into his pockets and whistling to himself. He entered the living room, clamping his hands together.

"Okay, look alive people! Let’s go save some innocents, because I for one want to go back to heaven."

"Look alive? Is that some kind of inside joke or something?" Amanda said, cracking a sarcastic smile. Everyone else started to laugh, softly.

"Amanda, has anybody told you that you’re not funny anymore?" Jesse said flatly, hands on his hips. Amanda was about to open her mouth and say something smart but nothing came out. The others giggled uncontrollably. Amanda crossed her arms and glared at him.

"Dude, what crawled up your ass? Why the change of heart all of a sudden?" Aaron joked.

Jesse threw his arms up in the air, "You, 'dead people' are so fucking unbelievable. I can't work with you! If you guys won't help me, I'll do it myself!" He growled, heading toward the front door. Aaron quickly stood up and ran after him.

"Jesse, I was just joking. I'm sorry, chill." Aaron put his arm around him and led him back to the living room. Jesse sighed, crossing his arms silently.

"Jesse, we want to help. Tell us what's on your mind." Allison said softly. Jesse sighed and looked down.

"Answer me first...." He began, "If anybody doesn't want to go through this, tell me now and you can stay home." Jesse moved his eyes over from one person to the next. Nobody said anything, "Going once....going twice...."

"Sold! For $300!" Stevie joked, making everybody erupt in laughter.

"We didn’t come back to sit around and not help. Everybody is in, Jesse. We're listening." Lindsay said softly, after everybody had calmed down.

"Okay, you guys we have to get our corpsie asses in gear and do this. We have waited long enough, so waiting another day is not an option. Now, this is my plan. Amanda, Allison, and Hilary, I want you guys to track down Mika, Joanna, and Jamie-Lynn. Talk to them, try to convince them that you’re the good guys and that you won't hurt them. Tell them the situation, if you can. It's going be hard, because we’re all dead and we might possibly give them a heart attack. But if you do get their trust, bring them back here and send them to the basement for protection."

The three girls nodded, "Got it!"

"Aaron and Frankie, I want you guys to go to the school and look around. See if you find anybody there." Jesse continued.

“Why do I always get paired with dumbo?” Frankie whispered to himself, annoyingly. Aaron heard him and quickly slapped him in the arm without so much of an expression. Frankie jumped, startled. He grabbed his arm and stole a glare at him.

"Yes daddy." Aaron snickered and nudged Frankie with his elbow. Frankie rolled his eyes and nudged him back.

"Stevie, Lindsay, Alicia, you will come with me, I'll explain our mission to you on the way. Everyone understand their jobs?" Jesse said, waiting approval from everybody. Everyone cheered loudly and got ready to go.

"Alright let’s do this thingy!" Jesse cheered, excitedly. Alicia got to work by giving everyone the best disguises that she could think of that would shield them from the living, but their true identity will only be shown to the innocents and to each other. Alicia didn’t think that she could do it, but after a long talk and a little bit of practice later with Jesse, she figured out how to do it. Their identities weren’t completely different from their previous self, they still had somewhat of the same aspects. If anyone saw them, they’ll probably think they’re a relative and that was exactly what Alicia was trying to go for. After everyone was ready and with their new identities, they all headed toward the door.

"Hey!!!" A voice called out interrupting the chatter among the others. They all stopped and turned around.

"What do you need Chris?" Jesse said smirking. Chris sat on the table beside the couch, giving them all a death glare. Chris was the only one who couldn’t participate. But what didn’t make sense to Jesse is why Chris developed powers along with the rest of them when he didn’t have any use for them. Chris had his limits and there were really not a lot of things that he could do. Jesse knew Chris wanted to help and he hoped before all of this was over, Chris would be able to do his part and not act like a center piece.

"What the hell do you want me to do?" He frowned.

Jesse looked up at the ceiling for a split second, "Keep Kaci company." Everyone turned at once, ready to scurry out of there but Kaci stopped them.

"Wait! Are you actually thinking about leaving me here with Mr. Blabber mouth?" Chris glared at her from his peripheral vision, since his head was facing away from her.

"Put him in the freezer," Aaron quickly added. "That'll keep his mouth shut for a while." They quickly turned and ran out the door before Kaci or Chris could say anything else. Kaci listened for the front door to close before she faced Chris.

"You wouldn't dare...." He snarled at her. Kaci flashed a huge grin and snatched him up by his hair.

"Ow!" He whined. She quickly walked over to the freezer and opened it.

"No! You can't do this to me! I have my rights!"

"Well, right now I'm giving you the right to shut the hell up." She grinned, amusingly. Then she set him the freezer and shut the door.

End Notes:

Sorry it's a short update! You won't be too disappointed by the next chapter! Happy reading!

Chapter 15: On the Hunt by Babyg

Chapter 15: On the Hunt

Meanwhile with Amanda, Allison, and Hilary


"So what's the plan?" Amanda asked Allison, who was staring of into the distance. They were standing outside of a movie studio, where Mika Boorem, Jamie-Lynn Spears, and Joanna Levesque were shooting a movie together.

"Why are you asking me?" Allison asked quickly. Amanda shrugged, "Well...." Allison began, "I'm thinking about just walking up to them and spilling our guts." She said taking a breath. The other girls looked at her blankly.

"That’s the plan?" Hilary asked frowning. Allison sighed and rested her hands on her hips, while she tapped her foot against the ground.

"Yup, that's the plan!"

"Of course it is," Hilary and Amanda said in unison. The girls sighed and slowly entered the building.


Meanwhile with Aaron and Frankie


Aaron and Frankie ran behind the busy school yard. They slipped through some double doors, leading into the gym. The boys stopped short and froze in their spot. The whole basketball team was there practicing. A few of them looked their way, but no one seemed to care. The team stayed focused and ignored them. When Aaron and Frankie realized that they were in the clear, they let out a sigh in relief.

“Holy wow, I forgot about our disguises.” Aaron said trying to catch his breath.

Frankie nodded, “So did I.”

“I think we better get a move on,” Aaron mentioned, grabbing Frankie by the arm and pulling him along. Frankie walked slowly along, but kept his eyes on the basketball coach as he started getting closer to the boys.

“Team’s looking good, coach.” The coach turned slightly toward him and gave him quick nod. Before turning back to the team, the coach took another glance at Frankie.

“You boys better hurry up and get to class.” He told both of them. Frankie smiled and waved him off.

“Heading that way, coach,” Frankie said. The coach nodded once more and then turned his attention back to the team. He blew his whistle to stop the play and yell at one of the team members for making a mistake.

Aaron grabbed Frankie by the arm and pulled him into the hallway, “Are you out of your freaking mind?”

Frankie shrugged, “What? Aren’t we trying to keep up appearances? I didn’t want to look too suspicious.” Frankie said his voice as low as possible.

“Yes we are, but we don’t want to tip anybody off. Try not to socialize with anyone if you can help it.”

Frankie nodded in agreement. “Okay, I'll go back out this way and look more around outside. You my friend need to get your butt to class." Frankie joked. Aaron smirked, knowing exactly what he meant. He would have to sit in a classroom full of living, breathing humans and pretend he was a part of the class. If only he could come up with some kind of plan...

"Alright man." They gave each other a manly hug and went their separate ways, hoping they’ll find something. It’ll be nice to tell Jesse something good for once.



Meanwhile with Jesse, Alicia, Lindsay, and Stevie


Jesse pulled the SUV he rented earlier into a vacant driveway and came to a stop.

“What the hell are we doing here?” Stevie frowned.

Jesse put the car in park and looked at Stevie through the rear view mirror, “Parking out of sight.” He answered. Stevie and Lindsay both leaned forward and glanced up at the house they just parked in front of.

“Yeah, but what if someone actually lives here?” Stevie asked.

“Well, yeah, of course this place is inhabited. Some rats and maybe a few bats may love it here,” Jesse said, glancing at him. “Do you really think that an actual human being would be willing to live in a house like that?“ Jesse shuddered a bit, pointing at the house. Stevie shrugged and then shook his head. Jesse nodded and glanced back at the house. “That house always gave me the creeps.”

Alicia took off her seatbelt. “This is your neighborhood,” She said. “What are we doing, baby?”

Jesse sighed, “We need a computer and the only one I can get my hands on is mine.”

“Don’t you have one at the house?” Lindsay asked him.

“You know, it’s weird. I’ve noticed a few things of mine missing from my house. My car for starters, and now my computer. I’m guessing my parent’s took them back after I died. That‘s the only logical explanation, I guess,” Jesse explained. “Come on, my parent’s house is just beyond those trees.”

Alicia and Lindsay followed Jesse out of the car, except for Stevie, who sat in the backseat trying to connect the dots, “Your parents??”

“Stevie, come on!” Lindsay shouted. Stevie quickly shot out of the car and sprinted up behind them.

“Jesse, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait…!” Stevie reached up and grabbed Jesse by the shoulders. Jesse spun around quickly and looked at him with wide eyes.

“Boy--damn! Can you trust me for once?”

Stevie put up his hands in defense. “Just one question,”

“What?” Jesse hissed.

“What if your parents are home?”

Jesse shook his head. “They’re not,”

“But how do you know?”

Jesse laughed and put his arm around Stevie’s shoulders. “You see that house over there?” Jesse said pointing at a nice brick home through the trees.

“Yes.”

“That’s my parent’s house.”

“Okay,”

“Do you see that driveway by my parent’s house?”

“Yes,”

“And do you see a car in that driveway?”

“No,”

After Stevie’s last answer, Jesse grabbed his face, “Then no one is home!” He let him go and continued to walk through the trees, the girls trailing behind him.

“Someone could still be inside,” Stevie added. He still wouldn’t let it go. Jesse growled and whirled back toward him.

“Fine,” He hissed. “If any of the doors are unlocked, we’ll go home and do this another day. Now, are you going to keep on running your damn mouth and waste our precious moments or are you going to let us get this over with?”

Stevie threw his hands up in defeat, “Alright fine, you win. After you,”

Jesse nodded, “Yes, after me.”

The group walked the rest of the way through the trees. Then, one by one they ran up to the house and pressed themselves firmly against the rough brick. They huddle together behind the heating and air unit.

“Okay, Stevie move over and see if the back door is locked.” Jesse whispered. Stevie shuffled a few paces to the right. He reached up and silently as possible, jiggled the doorknob. He pulled his hand back and gave Jesse a nod.

“Okay, carefully make your way to the side of the house and check the side door. It’s usually locked but try anyway. And then meet us at the front door.”

Stevie nodded, “Mkay.” Then, he carefully slid along the wall and disappeared around the corner. Jesse caught Lindsay’s and Alicia’s eye and then grabbed the girls’ arms.

“Come on,” The trio quickly headed in the opposite direction and jumped up onto the porch. The girls crouched down behind a pillar, as Jesse quickly reached up and jiggled the knob. It was locked.

“Stevie?” Jesse quietly called out. Stevie stepped into view from beside the house and leaped behind another pillar.

“No such luck with the side door.”

“Yeah, same with the front door,” Jesse said, and then his eyes narrowed at Stevie. “I told you they weren’t here.”

Stevie shrugged, “Yeah, but guess what is.”

“What?”

“Your Camero,” Stevie said. “I saw it parked in the garage.”

Jesse blinked. “Yeah, I had a feeling,”

“Why don’t you just take it?”

“That’s called stealing, you know.” Jesse said rolling his eyes.

“It’s yours,”

“And I’m dead. I think you keep forgetting that.”

“Okay, is there a window we can crawl through or something?” Lindsay said interrupting Jesse and Stevie’s bickering. Jesse glanced behind him and looked at her.

“Uh no, my parents kept them locked at all times…” Jesse trailed off when he started to remember something.

Stevie snapped his fingers, “Oh well, it’s all locked up. Better luck next time.” Stevie was about to stand up when Jesse grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back down.

“No, wait…there’s one window that doesn’t lock. Lets go,” Jesse flashed an excited smile and ran off the porch, the other three close behind him. They ran around the corner of the house and dove inside a bush just below a window.

“This is good, because this window leads into the room we need to be in.” Jesse said looking up at the window.

Stevie frowned, “Your bedroom?” Jesse nodded, silently. “Well, what a qawinkadink.”

“So how come your parents don’t keep this window locked?” Lindsay asked.

“There’s no lock on it.” Jesse answered her.

Stevie reached up and placed his hands on the window, examining it. “How the hell are we going to open it up from the outside?” He said trying to find a way to open the window.

“Boy, move it!” Jesse said. Stevie retreated back to his spot in silence, resting his hands on his knees.

Jesse turned toward Alicia and said, “Baby girl, do you mind?” Alicia smirked.

Stevie gasped in delight, “Oh I get it! Tele Wilson!”

Alicia wrinkled her nose and shot a glance at Stevie, “What??”

Stevie huffed. “You have telekinesis and your last name is Wilson. Get it? Tele Wilson?” A cheesy grin appeared on his face.

Alicia sucked in a breath and then slowly turned back toward Jesse, “Why did we have to bring him?” She whispered in his ear.

“I…don’t…know.” He whispered back. Alicia pulled away from Jesse. She glanced back at Stevie and rolled her eyes in annoyance. Then, she turned her attention to the window and with the flip of her right hand the window above swung up.

“Got it,” She said, smiling at her friends.

Jesse put his arm around her and then kissed her cheek, “Thank you, darling.”

Standing up slowly, Jesse reached up and gripped the window seal. He lifted himself up and cautiously peered into the room. He looked down at the others and motioned them to follow him.

“Quickly, before anyone sees us.”

Jesse lifted himself inside, followed by the others. Luckily nothing was below them as they settled inside. They were afraid they would accidentally break something and then they would be in major trouble.
Jesse took a deep breath and ran his hand over his bedspread. It felt weird being back in his old bedroom. He almost forgot what it looked like. The room seemed different; cleaner. Everything was set up nice and in place. There was no spec of dust anywhere.
This must be my moms work, Jesse thought. A lump started to form in his throat as he started to think about his mother. He thought about how she still must feel. If only he could see her now. He would wrap his arms around her one last time and tell her that he went to a good place. He wanted to tell her that he loved her and that he’s happy.
Jesse blinked back a few tears and took a quick breath. He smiled to himself and walked over to his dresser.

“I guess your parents keep your room locked up.” Stevie said in a low tone. He was standing by the door with this hand resting on the door handle.

Jesse nodded to him.

“Baby, come here.” He whispered to Alicia.

She got off the bed and went to him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her chin on his shoulder.

“Yes, dear?”

“Do you remember this?” Jesse asked her, holding a gold necklace with the charms ‘A+J’.

Alicia gasped and her eyes lit up. She reached up and fingered the ‘A+J’ and kissed Jesse’s neck, lightly.

“Yes I do. I got that for you when we first started dating. I was lucky enough to have a father in the jewelry business. I had that custom made for free.”

Jesse smiled, “I remember I was so paranoid about losing it or it getting damaged that I refused to wear it. I wouldn‘t wear it to school, afraid it‘ll get stolen. I wouldn‘t wear it when I traveled. I wouldn’t even take it with me on tour. I would sure lose it then. It meant so much to me, because it came from you. It was the best present I’ve ever received.” Jesse sniffed and leaned his head against Alicia’s.

Alicia tightened her grip around him and snuggled her face into his neck. She placed small kisses along his jaw line. Tears began to form as she breathed him in. Although she’s dead, Alicia could feel her heart breaking into a million pieces. She loved Jesse so much and she couldn’t believe she had hurt him the way she did. She didn’t even think it was possible for her to cheat on him, but she did. Alicia couldn’t take that back. She wished she could turn back the clock and take back what she had done. That wasn’t going to happen. She could feel his pain and it tore her to shreds.

“I love you,” She whispered softly, her lips brushing his ear. “I’m so sorry.” Her voice cracked.

Jesse squeezed her hand and took a shaky breath, “Baby…”

“I betrayed you. I don’t deserve to be forgiven for that.” She cried.

“Does it matter now?” Jesse whispered.

“I want to be able to have a little piece of mind after all this is over. I want you to forgive me. But I wouldn’t blame you if you don’t. I want you to know that I love you more than anything in this world and I never meant to hurt you. I don’t even know why I did it in the first place.”

“Because you love him.”

“But I’m not in love with him. I never was. You’re the only one I’ve ever wanted and the only one I’ve ever loved.”

Jesse turned around and faced her. Alicia sighed and wiped away her tears. Jesse cradled her face and kissed both of her eyes. He pulled her face away slightly and looked deep into her eyes.

Jesse shook his head, “Why Aaron?”

Alicia’s lips quivered and she lowered her head, ashamed. Jesse immediately pulled her head back up.

“Why…him?” Jesse asked again.

“I don’t…know.” Alicia started to sob quietly.

Jesse pulled her close to him and kissed her face over and over. He tried to kiss all her tears away, but they just kept coming. The words I forgive you held its place on his tongue

Jesse opened his mouth to say it, but instead he said, “I love you so much.”

“No you don’t. You hate me.”

Jesse was shocked by her statement, “Baby, no. No, of course not. I don’t hate you. I just hate the situation. I could never hate you.”

“I feel like dying…” She cried again.

Jesse pulled back a little, “What?”

“I want to die again. I don’t deserve to be here with you. I’ve hurt you so badly. I can never take that back.”

“Look at me,” Jesse said, cupping her face and pulling it up. Her face was tear stained. “We don’t have another chance together here on Earth, but we can be together again forever in heaven, because…I forgive you.” And the words came. Jesse suddenly felt a lot lighter. Alicia shook in his arms.

“I forgive you.” He whispered again. Then, he lifted her chin back up and slammed his lips down on hers. He kissed her tenderly and full of passion. He slowly pulled his lips from hers.

“I love you.” He whispered and kissed her again.

Alicia smiled through her tears, “I love you too.” Jesse rested his lips comfortably on her forehead and closed his eyes.

“Uh, guys?” Stevie spoke.

Jesse opened his eyes, tiredly and looked over at him, “What is it?”

Stevie stood by the window and was nervously playing with the hem of his shirt.

“I hate to interrupt you guys, but I think we better do what we came here to do before your parents decide to show up.” Stevie said.

Jesse nodded slowly, “Mkay, go start my computer.”

Stevie nodded and pressed the power button to the computer. The computer sprang to life.

“Stevie’s right. We need to hurry.” Alicia said, drying her eyes with her shirt.

Jesse nodded, “Yeah, we’ll talk later, okay?”

Alicia nodded, “Mkay.” Then, she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his waist one more time before joining Stevie and Lindsay at the computer. Jesse sat down in his chair and grabbed the computer mouse.

Lindsay wrapped her right arm around Alicia’s waist and held her friend close

“You okay?” Lindsay whispered in her ear.

Alicia gave her a weak smile, “I am now.”

“So what do we need the computer for?” Stevie asked.

Jesse clicked his tongue, “Research. There’s always been something about Miller that has always seemed familiar to me and I think I know what it is. I just need proof,” Jesse stared at the computer screen, deep thought. “I have a hunch there’s something not right with him.”

“What’s that?” Stevie asked putting his arm around Jesse’s chair and leaning closer to the computer screen.

Jesse turned and look at him, “I don’t think Kent Miller is his real name.”

Chapter 16: What the hell is going on?! by Babyg

                                                                                                            ***Chapter 16***

 

Meanwhile with Hilary, Amanda, and Allison

Hilary, Amanda, and Allison walked into the set acting as casual and cool as they possibly could. Allison took the lead as the others dragged not far behind.

"Allison, if you plan on telling them first hand about what’s going on, then you’re going in alone!" Hilary threatened in a hushed whisper.

"Fine see ya at home," Allison said calmly as she kept on walking. Hilary slumped her shoulders in defeat.

"Told ya that wouldn't work," Hilary told Amanda.

Amanda shrugged, "Worth a shot." The girls stopped behind some crew and watched Jamie-Lynn, Joanna, and Mika shoot a scene together.

"Okay they’re filming lets rocket." Hilary grabbed Allison by the arm and tried pulling her along with her.

Allison drew her arm back, "No! We'll just wait here until they have a break. Then we can make our move." Hilary sighed not feeling the urge to argue anymore. The girls continued to watch as the their innocents shot the scene.

"Who are you?" A sudden voice came from behind them. The girls froze in their place.

"Oh no." Amanda managed to squeak out. They slowly turned around, becoming face to face with a big muscular man. And not just any muscular man, but a security guard of all people!

"What are you girls doing in here?" He asked, crossing his arms in front of his huge chest, staring them down hard.

"Uhhhhh.....uhhhhh......" Amanda stammered on and on. Allison rolled her eyes and stepped forward.

"We are fans of Mika Boorems and we won a contest to meet her so, Mr. Guard dude, we have a right to be here." Allison said with an attitude.

"Oh really?" He said, his eyebrows raised. Hilary rolled her eyes. She knew this guy wasn’t going to buy Allison’s bullshit story. If he did then this security guard really must be an idiot.

"Yes," Allison huffed. The guard glanced at the other two girls.

"What she said," Amanda and Hilary said in unison. The guard pressed his lips together.

"If that is so, then where are your passes?" The girls eyes widened. They quickly stole glances at each other. On the other hand Hilary’s glance turned into a glare.

“I hate you,” Hilary said to Allison, just as two more security guards joined in.

The girls screamed as they were literally thrown outside by the three security guards.

"AND STAY OUT!!!!" The girls groaned and lifted up their heads and looked at each other.

"You know, come to think of it....this is harder than I thought." Amanda groaned.

After a few minutes of brushing themselves off, Allison took off toward the other side of the building. Amanda and Hilary groaned in annoyance and ran after her.

"Okay, plan B, girls. We wait behind theses bushes until they come out." Allison said, crouching down beside the building, the bushes shielding them.

"Allison, do I have to remind you that your first plan didn't work?" Hilary mentioned, sitting cross legged in front of her.

"Yeah why should this be any different?" Amanda added. Allison glared at her.

"Amanda if I had an active power, I would use it on you right now." She threatened. Amanda's eyes widened, but she didn‘t say anything. Allison blew her bangs out of her face and laid down in the dirt.


Meanwhile with Aaron

Aaron walked into the long empty hallway of the school. He stopped behind the trophy case and leaned against the wall. Aaron jumped when he saw a male student walking down the hallway, reading a piece of paper. He quickly shape-shifted into the trophy case, before the guy saw him. Aaron waited until the guy walked past before making his move. He shape-shifted back into himself and trailed behind the student, silently. The student stopped by his locker and began to take down his combination. He then opened his locker, taking a few school books out and rummaged carelessly through a stack of papers that was sticking out of his Geometry book. A piece of paper slipped from the pile and floated to the floor. The student bent down and snatched it back up, muttering curse words under his breath. Aaron swallowed down his laughter and took a deep breath and then quickly tapped the guy on the shoulder. The guy jumped and quickly whirled around.

"Hi! Hey, I was wondering if I could borrow your body for a couple of minutes. I'll give it right back." He said quickly and to the point, with a big cheesy grin plastered on his face. The guy stared at him, his voice caught in his throat.

"Who-who are you?" The guy finally choked out, his voice cracking. Aaron's grin disappeared and his expression suddenly became serious.

"For now...I'm you." Aaron said in a low tone. Before the guy could react, Aaron quickly slipped his spirit into the other guy’s body. He shook violently, trying to get a feel of his new body. Finally, his body stopped shaking and he stood there for a moment, taking everything in. He took a slow deep breath and opened his eyes. Looking around to make sure no one was lingering in the halls. He gave his neck a little pop, picked up the books from the ground and walked casually to class. Along the way, Aaron hoped this great disguise would lead him to some answers.

Aaron/student opened the classroom door and slipped inside, making the teacher stop teaching the lesson. She shot him a 'disapproving' look.

"Your late, Josh. Take a seat." The teacher said sternly. Aaron/Josh nodded and quickly took his seat. He sighed heavily, leaning back in his chair. He tapped his fingers against the top of the desk, whistling to himself. His tapping began to slow down, when he noticed the teacher and the other students staring at him.

"What??" He asked calmly, trying to stay cool.

"Josh....dude, you sit right here." A student said from the back, patting the desk in front of him. Aaron/Josh bit his lip and quickly moved to his ' right ' seat. He put on nervous smile and sat down.

"Detention, Josh!" The teacher said impatiently. Aaron/Josh rolled his eyes.

"Josh, are you okay?" The guy sitting behind him, whispered to him.

"Yeah," Aaron/Josh answered back. He winced, because his voice still sounded like his own. He became nervous, fearing that someone would take notice that something was wrong.

"There's something wrong dude…" The guy said.

Aaron/Josh could have sworn he heard his heart start to beat loudly in his chest, "What?" He said, lowering his voice and trying to disguise it the best he could.

"Your voice sounds weird. Are you sick?"

"Yeah," Aaron/Josh said quickly, trying to get out of the conversation.

"But—"

"Marcus!" The teacher snapped. Marcus quickly straightened up in his chair.

“Yes Ma’am?"

"Pay attention!!" Marcus nodded, picking up his pencil and began to write in his notebook.

Aaron/Josh sighed impatiently and slumped down in his seat. He just got into this classroom and it felt like he’s been there forever. When you’re dead, time felt like it went by like a turtle crossing a highway.

His eyes quickly widened when he noticed someone looking at him from across the room. He snapped his head to the side, to catch the eye of a hot looking girl on the other side of the room, giving him a seductive smirk. Aaron/Josh grinned and started to give the eye right back to her. The girl giggled. Aaron maneuvered his fingers, telling her to make eye contact. When she did, Aaron/Josh's' eyes suddenly turned into dark sunken black holes. Dark gore oozed out of the sockets, leaving black streaks down his face. The girl shrieked and turned back toward the teacher, shaking her head roughly, and trying her hardest not to look back at him. Aaron/Josh’s eyes turned back to normal and he smiled, pleased with himself. He had no idea that he could do something like that, but he was surprised that he did it without even trying.

More time went by and Aaron/Josh started getting antsy by the minute; no by the second. Occasionally, he would look up at the clock. The time seemed to just stop every time he would look up at it. It was like it never even moved. The teacher was still ranting on and on about a subject that made no sense to him at all. He wiggled his nose and slid further into his seat. He fingered the pocket of his shirt and felt a lump through the material. He frowned and reached into his pocket and pulled out a small rectangular unopened package of gum. He took a deep breath, looking at it dreamily. He unwrapped the package and placed a piece of Red Hot gum into his mouth. He savored it, loving the hot sweet taste if gave off in his mouth. He settled back into his seat and smiled, satisfyingly.

Aaron/Josh chewed the gum in silence, staring so hard at the chalk board, he could see right through it. He moved his gaze off the chalk board and let his eyes wonder over to the open door, blowing a huge bubble in the process. His eyes suddenly widened and his gum popped loudly on contact. It splattered all over his mouth, but that didn't seem to faze him at all. He stared open mouthed and wide eyed at the open classroom door.

Alexa....stood in the hallway chatting with some guy!

Aaron/Josh pulled the gum off his face, frowning more and more. The guy she was talking to...was the one getting his attention. At that time, he couldn’t care less about Alexa. Aaron/Josh watched Alexa nod and walk away, that's when the guy turned and looked into the classroom.........

KENT!

"WHOA!!!" Aaron/Josh blurted out, interrupting the teacher and getting everybody’s attention. Kent heard him and gave him a blank stare. He blinked and quickly walked away. The teacher cleared her throat and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Then the bell rang loudly and Aaron/Josh blew out a quick sigh of relief and flew out of the classroom. The teacher shook her head and sat down in her seat.

Aaron/Josh quickly walked down the hallway, trying to find a closet or an empty classroom, so he can escape out of Josh’s body. He turned the corner, but quickly jumped behind another trophy case, when he saw Kent and Alexa talking again, this time just a few feet away. Aaron/Josh frowned when he noticed a young woman with black hair also talking to them. Aaron/Josh narrowed his eyes and started to become more suspicious of the three.

Okay...Kent and Alexa are still alive. Still talking. Who is that girl? And what is she doing talking to a psycho killer and Hollywood's biggest bitch? But most of all...what the hell is Alexa hiding? She had to fake her own death but why? And why is Kent back? The fuckers head didn‘t grow back! What the hell is going on?" Aaron/Josh thought nervously. He had to strain his ears to hear what they were saying, because of the mindless chatter among other students, it was making it extra difficult. He cursed under his breath when they broke up and walked away in different directions. Aaron/Josh didn’t get to hear a damn word from them. He quickly slipped out from behind the trophy case and turned into an abandoned hallway, where only a few students lingered. All the students headed toward the main double doors of the school and he figured school was getting out. He found an empty classroom at the end of the hallway. He entered the classroom and quickly closed the open blinds.

"Okay, Josh. You can have you body back now." He said, bracing himself for his escape. Aaron lifted his spirit up through Josh's mouth and freed himself. He landed hard on the cold floor. He shook his head and pulled himself up.

"Man, I got to get the hang of that," Aaron said to himself, dusting off his jeans. He smiled and turned back toward Josh. His smile quickly disappeared from his face. Josh laid motionless on the floor in a pool of his own blood. “Or I could figure out a way to get out of a body without killing him first.”

Aaron felt himself begin to panic. He started to pace back and forth, nervously, trying to figure out what the hell he was going to do with Josh’s body. He stopped in the middle of the room and sighed, resting his hands on his hips. He turned back around and marched toward Josh. Stepping over the blood, Aaron picked him up, and threw him in the storage closet. He grabbed a rug from the closet and placed it over the pool of blood.

Aaron walked to the door and swung it open. His breath got caught in his throat and he couldn’t move. There standing in front of him, was Alexa. Alexa stared at him in disbelief, her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open. A small squeal escaped through Aaron’s lips and he quickly slammed the door back, making sure he locked it this time.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay. I can handle this. I can handle this. I can handle this. I can handle this.......oh, I can't handle this." He dropped his head in his hands and groaned loudly. He snapped his head up when he got an idea, "Okay...let’s see...this always worked in Charmed. Frankie?" He called out. He waited a couple of seconds for an answer.

"Yeah?" A voice came from behind him. Aaron gasped and whirled around. Frankie stood behind him.

"Jeez! Whoa...it worked." He said, surprised.

Frankie frowned, "What worked?"

"Nothing. Did you find anything?"

Frankie shook his head, "Nope. You?"

Aaron pressed his lips together and hesitated, "Yeah.....I did."

Frankie slumped his shoulders, "Well, what did you find?"

"Two answers to our prob-problems," Aaron said, smiling nervously, twirling his fingers around and around, "I saw Kent....." He said slowly. Frankie's eyes widened, "And...A-Alexa."

"Say what?!"

"Ah yeah! Yeah! Big time still alive! Walkin around and talkin!"

"Oh man....what did Kent look like?" Frankie asked, running his hand through his hair.

"Well....let me put it this way....he still had his head." Aaron answered, crossing his arms.

"And Alexa?"

"No scar, no bashed in head. Nada. Ziiiip!" Frankie pressed his lips together and walked past him, deep in thought.

"It has been said thousands of times. Jesse’s been saying it, but now I'm going say it again. We came down here to save these innocents and kick Kent’s mutha fuckin ass. We didn't come down here to kill besides him....but.....Alexa is going wish she died along with us....because you know what? She's going to die.....TODAY!" He said angrily. Aaron grabbed him by the shoulders to settle him down.

"Whoa there! Lets just focus on the others first, before you start stalking Vega." Aaron told him.

Frankie sighed, "Your right. We'll focus on the others, then Alexa for lunch."

"Deal!"

Frankie sighed, “Dude, this doesn’t make a lick of sense. Kent walking around, still alive. I thought you killed him!”

Aaron shrugged, “Maybe I missed?”

Frankie groaned in frustration, “That would mean that Alicia’s theory was wrong.”

“What theory?”

“Well, we figured that sense you killed Kent, it had to be our second killer doing all this, the guy who killed Stevie. But obviously, it’s been Kent all along.”

“This isn’t making sense to me either. Maybe when I shot him, I didn’t kill him. But I could have sworn I saw his brains all over my attic wall before I died!” Aaron took a fast breath, “Anywho, on to our other problem…”

Frankie sighed, "What?"

"I saw Kent and Alexa talking to some other girl. And by the looks of it, she looked suspicious. She looked…evil. Like really disturbed. I don’t think Alexa and Kent is not the only ones we need to keep our eyes on."

Frankie licked his parched lips and nodded, "Okay, I'll tell Jesse later." Frankie walked past Aaron and headed to the door. He stopped when he noticed Aaron wasn’t following him. Frankie also sensed that something was wrong with him.

"Aaron? Are you nervous?" Aaron shot his head up and looked at him suspiciously, trying to look innocent.

"What? Me? Nervous? Shit boy, whatcha smoking these days?" He laughed nervously. But his smile faded when Frankie kept staring at him. Aaron sighed and sat down in a chair. Frankie moved away from the door and sat down next to him.

"There's another problem isn’t there?"

"Yeah," Aaron answered, looking in the other direction, "I went to go look outside to see if the close was clear for me to get out of here,” Aaron took a deep breath. “Someone saw me. I mean, face to face, inches apart, looking at me." He said flatly and quickly.

Frankie frowned, having trouble following, “But…what are you saying?”

“What I‘m saying is…is that when that person saw me, they saw me as me. My own self. They didn’t see my disguise.”

“How do you know? I mean they could’ve been startled---”

“Because when they saw me, it looked like they have just seen a ghost. Like they couldn’t believe what they were seeing.” Aaron sighed and dropped his head in his hands.

"Who was it?"

Aaron looked at him, nervously, "Alexa...."

Frankie stared at him for a long while, "You better not be fooling, dude." He finally muttered.

"I'm not."

Frankie took a deep breath, "Well....I guess our only solution is to look at the negative outlook on this, because I really don‘t see a positive side to this…” Frankie said, clamping his hand on Aaron’s shoulder.

"Negative outlook?? Oh shit, what?!"

"You are so fucked!"


Meanwhile with Jesse, Alicia, Lindsay, and Stevie


“This is freaking crazy, man!” Stevie said pulling at his hair and breathing hard. Jesse laughed and exited out of the website he had been looking at. He sat back in his chair and folded his hands over his stomach. Stevie jumped up and down with shock and excitement. He couldn’t believe what they just found out. The news was definitely a break in the case!

“I just can’t wrap my head around this. This is great news, man! This is even crazier than----”

Suddenly, all the excitement completely disappeared out of Stevie. His face and body froze instantly, along with the other three. Their eyes were wide and they all held their breath to keep themselves from breathing too loud.

“What is that?” Stevie mouthed to Jesse.

Jesse slowly stood up and listened. He heard what sounded like a door slamming shut, then followed by another. Then muffled voices came. Jesse’s eyes widened instantly and he shot out of the bedroom and raced into the living room. The others yelled after him, trying to get him to come back to them. Jesse ignored them and ran up to the front door. He quickly peered through the glass and saw his parents walking up the cement steps. Cursing out loud, he pushed himself away from the door and ran full speed back to the bedroom

“Time to go!” He told the others as he entered the bedroom, closing the door as he did so. The door swung shut but it never clicked into place. The group sprinted toward the window as quietly and as fast as possible. Stevie was the one in front. He dove out head first and landed hard on the ground, followed by Lindsay who landed on top of him. Jesse wasn’t too far away from Lindsay.

“Baby, the window!” Jesse said as he leaped through the window, Alicia following closely behind. She waved her hand at the window once she was out. The window came crashing down.

“Shit, that came down a little hard. I hope they didn’t hear that.” Alicia said breathing hard.

Before they could make a run for it, Jesse suddenly turned back around and dove back underneath the window.

“Damnit, I forgot to turn off the fucking computer!” He panicked. “Baby, open the window again!”

Alicia quickly opened the window with the wave of her hand. Jesse hoisted himself up over the window sill and rushed back over to the computer.

“Jesse, be careful!” Lindsay called after him. Jesse hit the shut down button. His hands shook nervously as he stared at his computer, preparing itself to shut down.

“Scot?” Jesse gasped and turned toward the door when he heard his mothers voice call for his father. She sounded way too close! Jesse listened as his father came walking over to her and asked her what the problem was.

“Were you in Jesse’s room?” Jesse heard her ask him. Oh fuck no! Jesse thought. His breathing came in hard gasps.

“Come on, come on, come on, you fucker. Shut down.” He cursed at the computer.

“Ginger, I don’t go in Jesse’s room. Why do you ask?” Yes! Jesse thought excitedly when his the screen of his computer went dark.

“Because it’s unlocked and opened a little.”

“What the hell?”

Jesse slammed the computer shut and shot up, quickly.

He spun around and came face to face with his parents.

Chapter 17: Getting their trust by Babyg
Author's Notes:

I'm now getting back into some awesome updating! Whoop! This is what I get for being a writing major. :D

~~~Chapter 17 - Getting Their Trust~~~



Jesse pressed himself as far as he could into his computer desk. His breathing got jammed in his throat long ago and his chest screamed for oxygen, but he could not fill his lungs up. His eyes are shut tight and he feared it would be the end of him if he opened them. The air around him was silent, all except his father’s rough breathing just inches from where he stood. Jesse managed to frown slightly when his father failed to utter a single word to him. He took in a much-needed breath and then slowly opened his eyes.

“Honey, are you sure you haven’t been in here?” Ginger McCartney asked, her voice sounding so tiny and far away.

“Honey, I am positive. I thought maybe you were,”

Ginger wrapped her arms around herself. “It wasn’t me,”

Scot took a step forward in Jesse’s direction, so close that he could smell his aftershave. He placed his hand on the laptop and held it there for a few moments. Then, Scot looked right at Jesse. Jesse’s eyes widened and all he wanted was Aaron’s power. The power to shape shift into anything and that moment the computer desk would make do. Jesse blinked and began to study his father’s face. His expression was weary and dark circles made their home below his eyes. His hair was completely white, a total transformation from his light brown tresses with a few gray areas. That was five months ago, before Jesse’s life was taken away.

Scot suddenly reached toward him. Jesse quickly recoiled and stepped to the side, careful not to knock anything off the desk as he went, just barely missing his father’s fingertips on his face. Jesse gasped when he realized the odd, shocking truth about what he was seeing. He knew why his parents were not reacting toward him…

They could not see him.

*************************************************************************************

Meanwhile with Allison, Amanda, and Hilary

Someone is coming…but who?
Footsteps…
More footsteps….
And more….but wait…they stopped.
No…there they go again.
They are coming….

"Somebody’s coming!" Allison gasped loudly, quickly sitting up and stirring dirt astray, knocking Hilary and Amanda in the head on contact.

"Ouch, bitch! That hurt!” Hilary growled rubbing her head.

"Shhh!" Allison shushed them. The girls clamped their mouths shut and became silent.
"Allison...what is it?" Amanda whispered, giving her a suspicious eye. Allison breathed in sharply and hesitated.

“They’re coming," She answered back. Hilary and Amanda looked at each other with questioning looks.

"Who are they?" Hilary said, wiggling her nose.

"The girls, I can hear them. Jamie is telling Mika how good of a job she did on the set. Mika is laughing, but I am not quite catching what she is saying. Now they’re talking about Kaci's death and how much they miss her." Allison rambled on.

"Okay, how the hell do you know that?" Amanda frowned. Allison frowned herself and put a hand over her ear, her throat feeling thick with each hard swallow.

"I can hear them," She told them, catching their eye. Amanda and Hilary looked around for a while as if they were trying to hear what Allison was hearing.

"I don't hear anything," Hilary flatly informed her.

"Me either," Amanda added.

"But I can,"

"How," Amanda asked pushing back a twig that kept nicking her in the head.

"I don't know. I think—I think I might have a new power. I think I can hear things from...far away...." Allison abruptly trailed off and sat up straight. "Shit! Get down! They’re coming!" Allison grabbed the other girls by their arms just as the side door of the studio swung open. Mika, Jo, and Jamie stepped out surrounded by a bunch of security guards.

"Well, that’s just great, now what?" Hilary groaned her eyes strained on the security guards.

Allison licked her lips. "Okay I have an idea, get ready to grab a teenage celebrity that's in danger on three." She rushed out.

"Allison, I don't think that's such a good idea..."

"Three!" Allison suddenly pulled her body forward and stretched out toward the girls.

"Ohhh!" Amanda and Hilary followed suit. They grabbed the back of their shirts and pulled them into the bushes, without the guards realizing a thing. As soon as they were in the bushes, they disappeared, leaving a cloud of dust behind them.

****************************

A couple blocks away, the girls suddenly came to a stop in an empty parking lot. A few cars are parked here and there, including Mika’s blue Prius. Hilary and Amanda stared at Allison completely stunned, their mouths agape.

"What the hell was that?" Amanda choked out. Allison took a deep breath and slowly started to grin ear to ear.

"I have no idea, but I like it." She said with a cheesy grin. Allison gasped, suddenly remembering the other girls that they just hijacked. She turned around and came face to face with three horror-stricken actresses. Mika, Jo, and Jamie, stood there frozen in place.

"Please don't be afraid." Amanda said, holding up her hands, hoping they would calm down and let them explain.

Jo closed her mouth and leaned closer to Jamie, "They’re supposed to be dead right?” Hilary jumped a little from Jo’s outburst and sudden movement. Allison grabbed her arm to steady her.

Jamie inhaled sharply, "Yeah,"

"See ya!" Mika turned and began to leave, until Allison grabbed her by the arms and pulled her back over to them. With a sharp cry, Mika yanked herself away from Allison as if she just got burned.

"No, Mika! It is okay. We're not going to hurt you." Allison told her in the calmest tone she could bring up.

"Oh I get it! We're being punked. Where's Ashton at?" Jamie laughed nervously, her voice cracking a bit.

"Uh, no Jamie...."

"Come on, where’s the cameras?"

"There aren’t any cameras and this isn’t a joke. You guys need to trust us." Allison explained as best as she could. Allison glanced at Amanda and Hilary, wishing they would chime in at any time, but the girls remained tight-lipped. Allison felt like she had to do everything by herself when it came down to explaining something.

"Trust you? Look at you people. You are a pair of walking—talking, probably brain— eating zombies. How can we trust you?" Mika pointed out.

"Zombies?” Allison gapped, “Do we look like zombies to you? Look, we’re dead. We are not afraid to admit that anymore, but were very much alive as you guys are. We even feel pain and emotion, despite our cold skin and non-beating hearts.” Amanda and Hilary stole a glance at each other. Their lips coordinated with each other forming the word ‘what’. They shook their heads and tried their best to hide their giggles from Allison. Allison pressed her lips together for a split second, glaring at Amanda and Hilary from the corner of her eye, and then she continued.

“But were alive in a different way, but don't worry it's a good way. But what I'm about to explain to you may be completely over your heads...but it's fatal that you trust us first, before we tell you." Allison explained.

"Forget it!" Mika grabbed the other girls and they started to storm away. Allison groaned loudly and cleared her throat. She knew what she had to say to them next.

“Don’t say it, Allison.” Amanda told her, knowing exactly what she was getting ready to say.

"Someone very bad is after you!" Allison called out to them. The girls stopped dead in their tracks.

“She said it,” Hilary said. Allison ignored them.

"What do you mean?" Jo asked, nervously.

"Are you blind, Jo? Can you see that they are lying? They’re not real!" Mika hissed. Jo frowned, stealing a glance at Mika. She shrugged her shoulders and lowered her eyes to the ground.

"Fine, we're lying, but Mika, let me tell you a little information that’ll make you wish you would’ve trusted us. If you find yourself with a machete forced through your body or your throat sliced to the Adams apple, don't make me tell you I told you so. Actually, you wouldn’t be able to tell me shit, because you’ll be dead and this isn’t threat, it’s a promise. “Allison warned. Mika bit her lip so hard she drew blood. She remained tight-lipped and didn’t argue any further.

“You go girl.” Allison smirked and looked at Amanda.

"Okay, fine. We're listening," Jamie said, crossing her arms in front of her chest. Allison took a deep breath and took a step forward. The other girls stiffened, but remained in their spot.

"It’s very hard for me to explain this to you guys in words. You might think I'm crazy. Hell, I think I’m crazy too." She chuckled, “To get to the point, you guys are being stalked by a psycho killer."

"Well it wouldn't be the first time." Jamie said sarcastically, but uneasily, remembering the time when she came face to face with her own stalker.

"No I mean it. This time it's different. This is a major deal. You guys and seven others are being stalked as well, possibly getting killed as we speak...."

"Wait a minute..." Jo interrupted putting her hand up. She daringly took a step forward, "Seven others? Who are they?" Allison took a glance at Amanda. Amanda nodded, urging her to go on.

"Well, it's you three, Chris Brown, Sara Paxton, Evan Rachel Wood, Jeremy Sumter, Zac Efron, and Ricky Ullman." Allison named off the people on the psycho killers hit list that is wedged in her brain.

"How do you know that?" Mika snorted.

Allison sighed heavily. "It's the reason why we were sent back here in the first place! To protect you guys from being killed, that is why you need to trust us. This guy is bad. If you get caught, you’re dead. You can't fight him by yourself. Trust me when I say this, that this guy is the same fucker that slaughtered us five months ago. That's another reason why we're back, is to kick his sorry ass, but the real mystery is, is that Aaron...killed our killer before he died. The bad thing is we had two killers. So it must be the second killer that's after you guys."

"But the weird thing is Jesse doesn't even think our main killer is dead. He thinks he's still alive." Amanda added.

"Which gives us more problems," Allison said biting her lip.

"God I hope not," Hilary groaned.

"You guys...the killer has already begun to kill. He killed Kaci," Allison said sadly. The girls gasped and their faces fell.

"So it's true?" Jamie said shuddering at the thought.

"Yes and honestly...I wish it wasn't. So...do you trust us?" Allison gave them an encouraging smile and held out her fist. Amanda and Hilary giggled and clamped their hands on top of Allison's closed fist. Jo took a deep breath and slowly hovered her hand just above Hilary’s. She hesitated before placing her hand on top. She flinched a bit from the coldness of Hilary’s hand. Jo took a glance at Jamie.

Jamie sighed, "Well, I just hope I get to see my sweet sixteen when this is all over." She smiled, placing her hand on top of Jo’s.

"Mika, what about you," Jamie said, turning toward Mika. She gasped when Mika wasn’t anywhere to be found, "Mika?"

"Mika?" All the girls became alert at once and whirled around and around, calling out her name. Amanda gasped as she suddenly saw Mika running toward her car.

“There she is!” She said pointing Mika out, just as she was opening up her car door.

"No! Mika wait!" The girls sprinted after her as fast as they could. Mika got into her car and quickly buckled her seat belt.

"Mika stop! Don't go, please!" Jo pleaded with her. Mika quickly locked the doors and windows. The girls pounded on the windows, begging her to listen to them.

"Go away! Leave me alone!" She quickly put her car into reverse and punched the gas. Hilary, who was standing behind the car, screamed loudly as the car slammed into her, sending her flying 20 feet in the air. Mika whipped her car into drive and sped away.

"Oh shit! Hilary!" The girls ran over to her, where she laid face down on the pavement, lightly pounding the ground with her fist, "Are you okay?"
Hilary lifted up her head and looked at them, "Ouch?" She said, sarcastically. The others girls chuckled and shook their heads. Hilary groaned and let her face fall back on the hard cement.

*************************************************************************************

Meanwhile back with Jesse, Lindsay, Stevie, and Alicia

Jesse slipped out of his parents’ house unnoticed, realizing the true horror he endured in that brief period. He walked briskly away from the house and found the others laying low and waiting patiently inside the SUV. Jesse stopped at the door, took a deep breath, and then hopped inside. Once he was inside, he let his forehead slam against the steering wheel and a long groan escaped beneath him.

“What took you so long?” Stevie asked pulling himself forward from the back seat and slapping Jesse on the shoulder. They stared at him with concern, as he remained silent. Jesse pulled back and brushed Stevie’s hand away. Jesse slowly settled his gaze on Alicia when she reached over and squeezed his hand.

“What’s wrong?” She asked climbing over and resting her chin on his shoulder while her right hand carefully caressed his cheek.

Jesse cleared his throat. “We have another problem and I don’t even know where to begin.”

“What?” Lindsay murmured settling herself closer so she can hear. The others became silent and their full attention was stationary on Jesse.

“My parents…they came in while I was in the room.” Jesse jadedly said.

Alicia gasped. “Oh my God…”

“That’s not the worst part,”

“What’s worse than getting caught, man?” Stevie grunted tapping Jesse on the back to get another form of an answer out of him.

“I didn’t get caught, Stevie. They were standing so close to me that I could smell my mom’s perfume. I was really looking at them, but they…they weren’t looking at me.”

“What do you mean?” Lindsay said flatly. She gave a nervous laugh and then turned toward Alicia. “What does he mean?”

Alicia closed her eyes and sighed. Then, she quickly waved Lindsay off and took Jesse’s hand into hers. “Baby, what do you mean by that?”

Jesse continued staring out the window. “My dad knew that someone was in the room. He kept looking at my computer, just knowing. I was trying to stay as quiet as I could, but the look on my dad’s face…I just knew he knew better. Then, out of nowhere, he looks up and looks right at me. He looks me right in the eye, but he wasn’t seeing me.” Jesse broke his gaze from the window and narrowed his eyes at his stunned friends. “My parents could not fucking see me,”

Alicia shrank back, glancing at the silent duo in the back. “Are you sure?” Her words lingered in the air around her when her words came out nothing but a whisper.

“Then, how come every Tom, Dick, and Joe walking on the streets can? I mean I know they’re not seeing us, only our disguises but how come your parents couldn’t see your disguise?” Stevie asked.

Jesse shook his head, his mind swimming far away from reality. “I don’t know, but what I do know is that I am eternally grateful that they couldn’t. I don’t think I would be able to handle another problem like that. I mean for God sakes, it was hard for me to see them. My dad looks like he’s sixty. He’s always been so young looking, and my mom…she’s so tiny…” Jesse trailed off and a look of swift sadness seeped into his eyes. He lowered his gaze to his lap and bit his lip until he drew blood. The others remained silent along with him, soaking in his sadness as they thought about the possibility of their parents failing to see them.

The thick air was sliced open when Jesse became alert, clearing his throat, and starting the engine. “We need to head back. Maybe the girls or Aaron and Frankie found some good news they can share with me for once.”

Chapter 18: Figuring Him Out by Babyg

 

                                                                             ~~~Chapter 18: Figuring Him Out~~~

 

Meanwhile back at the house, Frankie and Aaron blinked into the hallway. Aaron stumbled backward, falling into the wall, feeling extremely dizzy from all the blinking in and out him and Frankie were doing all day.

"Son of a bitch! Does that blinking in and out all the time bother you any?"

Frankie shrugged, "Eh, not really. You’ll get used to it.” Frankie smirked, slapping Aaron on the back and heading toward the murmur of voices coming from the living room.

"I don’t want to get used it." Aaron groaned as he rubbed his head, "I'm getting a migraine." The boys slowly walked into the living room where Jesse, Stevie, Alicia, and Kaci sat around talking amongst themselves.

"So what are we going to tell Jesse?" Aaron whispered to Frankie.

"The truth," Frankie whispered back.

"Jesse can't handle the truth."

"Try me." Jesse called out from his place in his leather armchair. The others looked at Jesse and then back at Aaron and Frankie, awaiting good or bad news.

"Damn." Aaron sighed and sat down on the couch while Frankie went to go stand by Jesse.

"Why do I have a feeling my day’s about to get worse?" Jesse asked, turning around in his chair.

Frankie sighed and placed his hand on Jesse’s shoulder. "Jesse, listen. We found two answers to our problems," Frankie told him, taking a deep breath. "Kent and Alexa are alive."

Jesse stared back at him, before getting up and standing behind the couch. He stood in silence, almost burning a hole right through the floor.

"I could have told you that." He said flatly. Stevie huffed angrily and shot up from the couch.

"That's a bunch of bullshit, Frankie and you know it! Alexa is dead, man. When Allison and I found her...she…she...." The words wedged into his throat.

"Stevie...calm down." Jesse told him, grabbing his arm lightly and setting him back down.

"Are you sure?" Stevie asked, grabbing a hold of his hands to keep them from shaking so much.

"Saw her with my own eyes." Aaron answered him.

"Not to mention face to face." Frankie added under his breath. Aaron's eyes widened and he gave him a death stare. Frankie flinched when he realized what he just said and that it was louder than it should have been. He gave Aaron an apologizing look. Jesse sucked in a sharp breath and went to grasp the back of the couch, but caught Stevie’s shoulder instead. Stevie opened his mouth in a silent scream, a little squeal escaping through his lips.

"What do you mean face to face?" He gritted through his teeth, irately.

"Alexa saw me." Aaron confessed to him, flinching in the process but still trying to keep it together.

"What?!" Jesse blew up, his face turning red with rage. Frankie took a large step away from Jesse. He could have sworn he saw steam coming out of Jesse’s ears. Frankie knew this wasn’t going to end well.

"It wasn't my fault, man!" Aaron said, painfully. He took a step back, hoping he would not have to jump into yet another fight.

"Bullshit Aaron! Everything is your fault!” He screamed. When Jesse said those words, Aaron’s eyes turned a fiery red.

"Jesse, please..." Alicia beckoned to him, reaching out for his hand.

"Back off!" He snapped at her jerking his hand back. She flinched and took a step back.

"How the fuck was I supposed to know she was in front of the door when I opened it?!" Aaron fumed, "How the fuck would anyone know that?! If you want me to help you save your God Damn innocents, then you can go in this alone, because according to you, I'm a fuckup!! That’s all I do right? And you can take those words and shove them up your ass, you dick!” Aaron scowled, turning on his heal and storming toward the kitchen.

"Well that was special." Stevie grunted. Jesse groaned and buried his head in his hands.

"Jesse lay off. Aaron’s not our problem. Kent and Alexa are. Now we just need to piece together what we have." Frankie told him.

"Well, the fact is, Alexa sure as hell faked her death." Jesse said.

"You got that right.” Frankie said sighing.

"Yeah, but I don't get it. How can she do that??" Stevie asked, just as Aaron walked back into the living room with a Dr. Pepper in his hand.

"Let me give you a little hint, Stevie...welcome to show business!" Aaron said, popping the cap on his pop. Stevie rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"Aaron, I'm sorry." Jesse apologized to Aaron.

"Yup," Aaron answered, avoiding eye contact. He wasn't exactly ready to say ‘it’s okay.’ Not this time.

"But the question still remains, why did she do it in the first place?" Kaci mentioned, trying to help the others piece things together while she had the chance.

"That's a good question." Jesse sighed running a hand through his blond hair.

"All I'm saying is that girl is going have to have a new face after I get through with her." Aaron sneered, sipping at his pop. Aaron made a face at the taste of his Dr. Pepper. He quickly tipped his pop can over and emptied its contents in the plant that stood beside him. Kaci caught him pouring his drink out and gave him a concerned look. Aaron answered her by shaking his head.

"I hope the girls are having more fun than we are!" Frankie groaned, "We have nothing remotely helpful. We need to think of another strategy here."

"I wouldn't say that." Jesse said, with a smirk, "I think I’m figuring Kent out."

"Kent??"

*******

Meanwhile, Mika sped down the road as fast as she could get her car to go. She licked her lips and rubbed her hands over the steering wheel. Sweat slowly ran down the side of her face. She shook her head, trying to shove the thoughts away that rocked her brain. All she could think of was what Allison had told her.

'They had to be phonies. They had to be! This is all a dream. They didn't come up to me. They aren't alive. I'm just being paranoid.'

Mika swallowed the hard lump that formed in her dry throat swallowed hard. She took a deep breath and held it for a split second. She quickly let it go and started to relax. Although, in the back of her mind, Mika could not help but think she should have listened.

"What the hell is the matter with me?" She asked herself, "There is no one after me. No one! I'm okay. I'm okay." She licked her dry lips and tilted her mirror slightly to the right. Suddenly a big dark figure appeared in the back seat, a long machete gripped tightly in his hand. Mika let out a blood-curling scream as the intruder brutally forced the machete through the back of the seat, impaling her right through her stomach. The car skidded off the road, flipping numerous of times violently, until it came to a dead stop on the side of the road.

********

A couple of minutes later, Allison and the girls stopped on the road where Mika’s car was traveling. Allison’s speed and sudden stop left a blur behind them, from the great speed power that Allison recently found out she had.

"Holy mother of God, slow down hot wheels." Amanda joked. But her joking was soon seized when she spotted Mika's car in the ditch.

"Oh no," Allison gasped. They ran over to her, fear arising in them. Fear that they were too late.

"Mika," They flew down to the ground. Allison got on her hands and knees and peaked through the shattered window. Her breath caught in her throat as she gazed at the gruesome site before her. She swallowed hard, trying to keep the nausea inside. She squeezed her eyes shut and turned away, letting out a shaky breath.

"She’s dead," She choked out, "He got her."

Jo and Jamie let out a cry and clung to each other.

“If he was in the car, where the hell is he?” Hilary said stiffly. Allison breathed hard, looking each way, trying to see if she could see any movement out in the woods. She turned back to the girls and all she could do was shrug.

*******

“What the hell are you talking about, man?" Frankie frowned standing his ground in front of Jesse, eager for him to elaborate.

"You'll see. I'll explain it when everyone else gets here."

"Okay." Frankie agreed, "Jesse, we have another problem."

"What now?" Jesse said, annoyed.

"Aaron and I have a feeling that Alexa is on Kent's side and that they might have someone else possibly helping them. I thought we should look into it."

"Duh, anything that would help us would be useful." Jesse said. Frankie smiled and nodded. Unexpectedly, Frankie’s smile disappeared and he screamed out in unbearable pain. He clutched his chest and fell to his knees, pain and agony formed quickly over his face. Everyone in the room, jumped to their feet in an instant once Frankie started screaming. They ran over to him and tried to keep him still and calm.

"Frankie? Frankie, are you alright?" Jesse panicked, getting down on his knees, and wrapping his arms around his waist, trying to steady him. Frankie began to calm down a little but still struggled with the pain he bared.

"Take a deep breath, man." Stevie said, holding his hand lightly. Tears stung in Frankie's eyes. He took several deep breaths before he finally was able to speak again.

"Mika's hurt." Frankie jerked, becoming very quiet, "The girls are already at the scene. Allison's calling me. Let's go!" He stood up, as everyone grabbed a hold of each other. Frankie blinked out of the room with the others in tow.

**************

"Frankie?!" Allison yelled for the third time, trying to contact Frankie. Behind her, Frankie and the others blinked in behind her.

"Allison." A voice came from behind her. Allison gasped and whirled around.

"Took you long enough,"

"Sorry." Frankie walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"I got an attack that Mika was hurt and then I heard you calling me." Allison nodded and lowered her head.

“She’s dead.” Allison whispered. Frankie sighed wrapping his arms around her waist and gave her a lingering embrace.

"Oh, my God! Jamie! Joanna! Are you okay?" Kaci asked, running up to them and embracing them. The girls cried out in joy as they wrapped their arms around their close friend. Jo and Jamie knew that Kaci was dead, but they did not care that their arms were around a corpse. Nothing at this point shocked them anymore. All that they cared about was a chance to see her again.

"Kaci! Oh, my God! Yeah, were fine... but...I don't think Mika is." Jamie said sadly, nodding over at the heap of twisted metal. Kaci gasped and glanced at Jesse.

"Jesse?" Jesse stood there staring upon the wreckage. He let out a loud gasp and sprinted over to the car. Hilary stepped up behind him and grabbed his arm, pulling him back.

"Jesse, don't! She's already dead. There's nothing you can do now. There's nothing we can do." Hilary told him. Jesse's eyes filled up with tears at that exact moment.

"Yeah, but we could have done something." He said sadly. He pulled his hand back and walked to the car. He kneeled down beside Mika and took her limp hand in his cold one. Alicia sighed and looked down at the ground, sadly. She bit her lip and kneeled down behind Jesse. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed his neck softly, resting her face in between his neck.

"Come on, baby." She grabbed his arm gently and hoisted him up. She walked him back to their grieving friends. The group walked down the road, arm in arm until Frankie blinked.

Chapter 19: Names Are Revealed by Babyg
Meanwhile back at the house, the group sat around the living room in utter silence. No one spoke or browsed about. Jamie and Jo kept glancing uncomfortably up at Kaci. Soon, they both stood up and cautiously sat down next to her.

"Hey," They greeted her, their voices low and small. Kaci smiled, stealing a quick glance in their direction. Her hands are clamped together and resting in her lap.

"Hi," Kaci answered back in a tiny voice, keeping her eyes lowered.

"So...how does it feel?" Jamie asked her quite nervously. Kaci frowned and lifted her gaze to Jamie. She shifted her body, until she was halfway facing her. Jamie grasped the back of the couch and shifted back just a tad. Kaci did not seem to notice.

"How does what feel?”

"How does it feel to be…dead…?" Jo repeated the question, the word ‘dead’ falling clumsily on her lips. She shivered violently and a low gasp escaped from within.

Kaci shrugged, "Well, it's different. I—I still haven't gotten used to it, but I'm getting to the point where I’m excepting the fact that I am dead….”

"Does it hurt? Do you feel any pain?"

Kaci slowly shook her head. "No, but it feels weird. All your life you are...alive. Your hearts beating, every organ in your body is working properly...it is just weird now that I do not have a heartbeat. It doesn’t have a very good feel to it."

"May I ask...how come you came back too and why?" Jamie asked her, biting her lip.

"Alicia Wilson, you know Jesse’s girlfriend...she has the power to bring back life, so she brought me back so they can figure out who killed me, hoping I'll know. At that time I didn't, but I do now." Kaci explained. Jamie smiled sympathetically at her lost friend. With a trembling hand, she reached out and bravely placed it on Kaci’s cold arm.

"Jamie? Jo? Have you seen Alexa at school by any chance?" Frankie asked, sitting in front of the girls on a round coffee table. Jamie and Jo frowned and looked at each, then back at Frankie.

"Yeah, we’ve seen her. Why?"

"Have you noticed anything weird about her lately?"

Jo shook her head. "Nope not really, besides the fact that she almost died along with the rest of you guys. She doesn’t usually talk to us. She mainly keeps to herself, sometimes."

Frankie bit his lip and sighed. "Alexa didn't almost die, Jo. She supposedly died, according to Stevie and Allison. We just learned that, for some fucked up reason she faked her own death. When Stevie and Allison found her they thought she was dead, but she wasn't."

"Okay, I'm confused." Jamie frowned. "Why would she do something like that?"

Frankie took a deep breath and leaned in closer to the girls. "I don't know. Look, we haven't really talked about this or proved it as a fact, but we highly think Alexa is the one that killed Stevie." He whispered to them. "Is there a guy that Alexa always hangs around with at school?"

"Yeah...." Jo sat up into a sitting position as if a light bulb suddenly turned on her head, "Yeah, there is. There's this other girl too, that is always hanging around her. She's rather freaky though. She doesn't talk and she always has some hate expression on her face, as if she’s getting ready to kill someone. I don't like her at all."

"What about the guy?"

"Well...." Jamie started.

"What's his name?" Frankie asked getting a bit antsy.

"I think his name is Mikel Miles. I don't like him either. There's something about him that gives me the creeps." Jamie said. The thought made her shiver a little. She twisted her body slightly and then hugged herself.

"Mikel Miles...." Frankie repeated quietly. He looked down, deep in thought.

“I think he’s new at school. I don’t know anything about him though, except for the fact that he freaks everybody out and that he looks exactly like...” Jo trailed off, trying to find her wording, “…Kent…”

“Mikel looks like he could pass off to be Kent’s twin,” Jamie added.

“Was Kent a twin?” Kaci asked suddenly.

Surprised, Frankie shook his head. “I have no idea,”

“He did die right?” Jamie asked throwing out another question.

Frankie sucked in a deep breath before answering. “Yeah…”

"Okay girls! It's time to get your butts down to the basement." Jesse said plainly, as he entered the living room. He clapped his hands together, urging them to get going.

"Why, the basement?" Jo and Jamie both said in unison.

"So we can keep you safe." He explained. He grabbed their hands and pulled them up off the couch, "Come on. Until we catch this guy, you girls will be our hostages." Jesse led them to the top of the stairwell.

"Greeeaaatttt!” The girls laughed and walked down the stairs to the basement.

"Have fun." Aaron smirked. The girls gave him a blank look.

"Yeah, right," Jamie rolled her eyes.

"Kaci will be around if you need anything. Just holler." The girls nodded and began to descend down the stairs.

“Oh don’t worry, we’ll defiantly be hollering.” Jo joked, making her way down the stairs, following Jamie. Jesse chuckled to himself and closed the door, plunging the girls into darkness.

Jesse took a deep breath and leaned against the door, resting his forehead against the cold wood. His hand slipped off the doorknob and hung loosely by his side. Frankie walked over and pressed his back to the wall, facing Jesse with this arms crossed.

“So, what do you think about the bomb that they just dropped?” Frankie asked, picking at the dirt under his fingernails.

Jesse pulled away from the door and glared slightly at Frankie. “Don’t even start, Munez,”
Chapter 20: Jesse...We Have A Problem by Babyg


Chapter 20 – Jesse…we have a problem.

Lindsay walked briskly into the living room, whistling to herself. She dropped down to the ground and looked underneath a table, as if she was trying to find something. Stevie looked at her and smirked, raising an eyebrow. He scooted closer to her and then leaned down toward her ear.
"Lose your life, Lindsay?" Stevie jested. As soon as he spoke, he suddenly busted out into hysterics. Lindsay sighed heavily and shot him a glare. Stevie doubled over in laughter, slapping his leg in the process, "Get it? Lose your life?" Stevie beckoned toward Aaron, trying to get him to see the joke. Aaron didn’t even crack a smile. He just sat back and stared at him. Stevie's laughing died down when he saw the look Aaron was giving him. He quickly stopped laughing and stared back at him for the slowest few seconds of his life before finally speaking.
"What?? You didn’t think that was funny?" A look of confusion spread across Stevie’s face. He really thought Aaron would find that funny.
Before Stevie could say anything else, Aaron connected his hand to the back of his head, knocking him off the couch. Jesse snorted back a laugh, trying to keep a straight face.
“Now that was funny.” Aaron said, flashing Stevie a cheesy smile. Stevie glared at him from his spot on the floor, rubbing the back of his head in displeasure.
“Jackass,” Stevie muttered, pulling himself up and planting his behind back on the couch.
"What are you looking for, Lindsay?" Jesse asked her. Lindsay stood up from the floor and rested her hands on her hips.
“Your Chris Brown CD, I want to listen to it."
"It's up there." Jesse answered her, pointing to the entertainment center. Lindsay nodded and strolled over to it. She reached up and grabbed the case, which was embedded between Lil John and Rihanna. She turned it over and silently started to read the back of it. Right as she was in the middle of reading the contents on the back, she suddenly gasped loudly and jerked sharply.
******
A flash of black and white raced before Lindsay’s eyes. A room full of dripping pipes, a fiery furnace, and some kind of rotating machine with a bloody, torn up body mangled in the middle of it raced through her head. The victim is screaming in sheer terror, panicking, and trying desperately to get loose. Beside him, a black figure watched on, sucking in the joys of his success.
Lindsay saw one problem; Chris Brown was the one losing.

******

Lindsay opened her eyes and let out a long, hard breath she had been holding. She fell back onto the arm chair in shock, trying to catch her breath.

"Lindsay, are you okay?" Aaron asked with concern in his voice. The gang crowded around her, eager to know what had just happened. Jesse soothingly rubbed Lindsay’s back trying to calm her down.

"I'm not sure...." She licked her dry lips and took a deep breath, "It was—it was weird. I had some sort of flash."

"What it like a premonition kind of thing?" Kaci asked.
"Yeah," Lindsay answered her voice raspy.
"What triggered it?" Alicia said, moving a piece of hair out of Lindsay's eyes.

She lifted up the CD case of Chris Brown. "It happened when I touched this. I saw who is going get killed next,” Lindsay took a deep breath, “Chris Brown is."

"Where was it?" Frankie asked, straightening up and grabbing Aaron's hand. Aaron frowned and shot him a look, confused on why Frankie suddenly grabbed his hand. Aaron tried to pry his hand back, but Frankie kept a tight grip on it. Aaron rolled his eyes and gave up.

"I couldn’t really tell. It was really dreary and dark, maybe it was a basement? I don’t know.” Lindsay answered. Jesse's eyes widened and he quickly turned toward Aaron and Frankie.

"Aaron, Frankie, go to Chris! Make sure he is safe!"

"We're on it!"

"Say what?" Frankie ignored Aaron's confusion and blinked out of there, before anyone else could have a chance to say anything else.

**************

As soon as they left, Frankie and Aaron blinked into the place where they sensed Chris’ location. Screams were already echoing and bouncing off the walls surrounding all sides of them.

"Chris?!" Aaron and Frankie called out to him, hoping he would hear them and yell for help. All they got back were more blood curling screams. It didn’t take them long before they figured out where the screams were coming from. The boys swiftly glanced at each other and then quickly sprinted down toward the basement where the screams were coming from. The closer they came to the basement the louder the screams got. The sound was deafening to Aaron and Frankie. Neither of them had heard anyone scream that loud before.
They ran full speed over the hard pavement, following the direction of Chris' screams. Aaron turned sharply around a corner. Without warning, Aaron’s feet slipped out from underneath him. He screeched as he did a complete 360, stopping himself in midair, and dangling above a huge pool of dark crimson blood. Frankie hovered over Aaron and kicked the killer in the face. The killer fell backward, smashing into a loose pipe. The pipe broke, knocking Aaron out of the air and into the pool of blood. He lifted up his head in a daze and spit the bright red blood out of his mouth.
Frankie air kicked and swung, making the moves and noises of a Kung Fu fighter.

"Frankie, stop fucking around and get Chris to Lindsay! Go!!!" Aaron yelled. Frankie broke out of his victory dance and ran over to Chris. Frankie wrapped his arms around his waist, covering himself with the blood of Chris Brown before blinking out.

Aaron slowly stood up, the blood dripping off of him like honey. He stared with dead brown eyes straight through the killer, who was standing just ten feet away from him. Aaron took his hand and wiped the blood off his face.

"Round two, fucker," Aaron grinned slyly. He didn’t waste any time. Aaron leaped into the air and air-kicked the killer in the chest, putting him back on the concrete floor.

********
"Why do you always send them?" Stevie asked, walking up beside Jesse.

Jesse grinned. “Well, for one is because they annoy me, and two, Frankie can get in out of there quick without anyone seeing him." Jesse smiled, plopping down in an arm chair.
“Why, Aaron and Frankie? Don’t they usually find trouble when they go out together?” Jesse shot a silent hard stare at Stevie, “Never mind,” Stevie said changing the subject.
“Another thing…when can I save an innocent and kick some killer ass?” Stevie added in Jesse’s ear.
Jesse leaned back closer toward Stevie’s space. “Because I haven’t figured out how I’m going use Cujo on that son of bitch,”
“Just let me go after him and I’ll rip his balls off with my fangs.”
Jesse smirked. “You would love that wouldn’t you?”
“Come on, man, if I can chomp off one of Frankie’s fingers, just imagine what I can do that fucker.”
Jesse answered Stevie with only a smile. Jesse’s smiled quickly disappeared when a disrupted noise came from the hallway, followed by Frankie’s voice. After a few seconds of silence, Frankie appeared in the living room, dragging Chris Brown behind him. The blood seeped deep into the carpet, leaving its mark.

"Lindsay!!!" He yelled, trying to get Lindsay’s attention. Lindsay and the others ran into the living room, shocked to see Chris Brown lying on the floor, his lower arms completely mangled and torn from the elbow down.

"Lindsay, heal him quick!!" Lindsay dropped down to her knees and covered his wound with her hands. Slowly, Chris' arms started to grow back.

Lindsay smiled. "It’s working. He's going to be okay."
“I know a machete didn’t do that.” Allison said, pointing to Chris’ ripped arms.
Frankie shook his head, “We found him caught in some kind of machine. I don’t know what the hell it was. He sure didn’t get there by accident. That son of bitch was standing there enjoying the show.”
“Yikes.” Allison gagged.

Lindsay’s work was almost done. The tips of Chris’ fingers appeared and with a startling cry and sharp gasp, Chris suddenly shot up, taking in gulps of air.

"What the hell—where am I?" He stuttered terrified beyond all means.

"There's no time to explain, Chris. Come on." Stevie said as both he and Jesse pulled him up to his feet and rushed him toward the basement. Chris fought against their hold, but they stood their ground.

"Who da fuck are guys?”

"We can't explain that either. Get in there!" Jesse placed his hand on Chris’s back and pushed him in the basement. He shut the door and turned toward the others, taking a deep breath, “The girls will explain to him.” He let out a quick breath and walked back into the living room, stepping over the blood that lingered all over his carpet.
“I’ll go help them,” Allison said, opening the basement door, “They’ll need it anyway.” She said and then disappeared behind the door. The others returned to the living room, where Jesse sat waiting. What he was waiting for…they didn’t really know what.

********

Aaron screamed as he was hurled across the room. He hit the wall and crashed into a wooden table.

"Damn, this killer is sure strong." He gasped, taking fast, short breaths. He shrieked and quickly moved out of the way, just in time to see a sharp knife, just about to be plunged into his skull. The killer kicked and slashed at him wildly. Aaron grabbed the killers’ arm, before he knocked his eye out. The killer pinned Aaron underneath him, as they struggled with the knife, which was just a couple of inches away from Aaron’s eye. With a sharp cry, Aaron knocked the killer in the face with his elbow, making the knife run free. The killer quickly got up and snatched the knife back. It was knocked out of his hand immediately, when Aaron brought his leg up and kicked it out of his hand. As he did so, the impact knocked the killers’ hood right off his head.
Breathing hard, the killer stood up straight and fixed his cloak. He sighed and finally turned around, revealing his true identity. The identity revealed didn't surprise Aaron at all. It was Kent Miller.
Now Kent’s reaction was a much different story. He stared long and hard at Aaron. His face was mixed with confusion and frustration.

"Aaron?" Kent slipped out, licking his dry parched lips and taking a step back. He squeezed his eyes shut, thinking he was just seeing a ghost. He re-opened them, and Aaron still stood before him, fire blaring in his eyes. Aaron smirked at the horror spread over Kent’s face.

"I killed you!"

Aaron smiled, "Yeah....I killed you too."

Kent smile and nodded, “Yes, you did.” Kent mentioned. Then he sprung back into action. Kent quickly turned and grabbed a long sword that hung on the wall behind him. With an angry growl, he lunged at Aaron. Before he was struck, Aaron flew up into the air and flipped over Kent, dropping down behind him. Kent whirled around, like a mad man that he was and quickly kicked Aaron in the face, knocking him completely off of his feet. He screamed insanely as he brought the sword down, and plunged it into Aaron's chest, embedding him into a built in wooden patio.

"What the hell are you doing here, Aaron?! You’re supposed to be dead!!" Aaron screamed as Kent pushed the sword down deeper into him. Breathing hard, Aaron gave him a death stare and slowly gripped the sharp edge of the sword, not once did he take his eyes off of Kent.

"You want to know a secret?" Aaron choked out. Kent smirked and raised an eyebrow. Aaron's glare turned evil, as he lifted his head up slowly from the ground and looked Kent right in the eye.

"I am dead....." Then, without warning, Aaron shape shifted into the sword and began to attack Kent with everything he had.

******

"Frankie, where is Aaron?" Jesse asked, nervously. He ran his fingers through his hair, pacing back and forth.

"He stayed behind to fend off the killer. Don't worry Jess, I'll go get him." Frankie said, quickly blinking back out.
Jesse stood there in his spot, his mouth hanging open, “I seriously think that boy has a death wish!” I said, rolling his eyes.
“Frankie?” Hilary said, confused.
“No, Aaron.”
“We’re trying to kill this guy right? Why can’t Aaron have the first shot?” Lindsay shrugged.
“We can’t fight off a killer like this alone.” Jesse said, sitting back down. After that was said, everyone remained silent.

****************

Kent dodged Aaron/sword the best he could, trying not to get his head sliced off. But there were times where he almost failed.

"Laura, get your ass in here!!" Kent huffed, ducking at a sudden swipe.

“Laura??" Aaron/Sword thought, as he took another swat at him. Just then a girl walked into the room. She stopped and stared coldly at the scene. Her eyes flared with hate and pure evil.

"A little help here would be useful!"

"My pleasure," Laura sneered. She held up both hands and as soon as she did, electricity shot out of the palm of her hands, like lighting. The bright jolt struck Aaron/Sword. Aaron shifted back into his normal state, flying across the room and smashing into several steel pipes. He snapped his head up.

"What the fuck was that?!" He shot up, trying to focus. Another bolt of lightning headed his way. He jumped out of the way just in time from being hit. He dove behind a heater and used it as a shield. Bolt after bolt hit the heater, rocking it violently. Aaron squeezed his eyes shut and held onto the heater to keep it from moving away from him.

Frankie blinked in and flinched when a bright light went off in his face. Aaron's eyes widened when he saw Frankie standing out in the open.

Frankie turned and spotted Aaron, hiding behind an old stove, "There you are! Come on!" Frankie motioned him to take his hand, not noticing the danger that was right in front of him.

"No, Frankie!! Get down!!! Now!!!" Aaron screamed. Frankie frowned, wondering why Aaron was acting so strange and hysterical.

"What's the matter?" He said, but quickly trailed off, when he saw two figures in the corner of his eye. They were standing just a few feet away from him. Kent and some girl stood there, evil smiles plastered on their faces. Frankie’s expression turned blank and the paleness on his face completely disappeared.

"Oh this is bad....." Frankie rushed out, just as Laura lifted her hands and shot continuous bolts at him, throwing him backwards into the wall. Frankie screamed in agony as the electricity shot through his body. The flesh from his bones started to peel off like honey, until there was nothing left but a rotten skeleton underneath. Suddenly, a huge explosion played out from where Frankie perished, knocking Aaron violently out of the window.

When the smoke cleared, a pile of dust laid on the floor, where Frankie once stood.

**********

"Where the hell are they?!" Jesse screamed kicking the chair, making it fall over.

"Jesse, please calm down!" Alicia pleaded. Jesse whirled around, ready to scream at her or at any other person in the room if they dared to speak against him. He stopped, when he heard the front door open and close. He turned around and saw a shaky, bloody Aaron slowly emerge into the living room.

"Where's Frankie?" Jesse asked him. He breathed in hard when Aaron hesitated for a very long time.

"Jesse......we have a problem."
Chapter 21: This just gets weirder and weirder by Babyg


Chapter 21: This just gets weirder and weirder

"What the fuck do you mean we have a problem?!" Jesse yelled in Aaron’s face pacing back and forth in front of him.

"Jesse, calm the fuck down!!" Alicia growled. She grabbed his arm and slung him on the couch. Jesse glared at her, but remained silent. Alicia rolled her eyes and went up to Aaron. She grabbed his hand gently and directed him over to the couch. Jesse sighed heavily, sat up, and let Aaron sit down next to him.

"Now tell us what happened. Where's Frankie? Didn't he find you?" Lindsay said, as she kneeled down in front of him and wiped the blood off his face with a wet wash rag.

"Yeah....but...." Aaron took a shaky breath and looked at everyone else. Their eyes shone with hope and nervousness, yet filled with fear. "He's dead," Aaron whispered. They gasped, and took glances at each other.

"What do you mean 'dead'? As in 'living dead' like us, or 'you're totally fucked dead'?" Stevie asked. Hilary hit him in the arm. Stevie jumped back and shrugged.

"He's dead....again. He’s gone." Aaron closed his eyes and fell back against the couch.

"How did it happen?" Jesse asked. Aaron looked at him with tired, sad eyes. He pursed his lips together for a moment and then sat back up.

"You know that girl that Frankie and I told you about, the one that we saw with Alexa and Kent?"

Jesse nodded.

"It was her," Aaron continued, "Her name is Laura and apparently she is definitely on Kent's side. She has this power. I don't really know what the hell it is and to be honest I don't really want to know, but she killed Frankie with it. So I suggest we stay clear of this chick. She's dangerous. I think we should worry more about her than Kent and Alexa right now."

"Aaron has a point there, Jess." Amanda told him.

"I know, I know. We all just have to be extra cautions with this chick, especially if she’s a whole lot more dangerous than Kent is right now."
“I think Kent is using this bitch to fend off anyone who gets in his way.” Aaron said.
“Like us?” Hilary said.
“Exactly,”
“Yeah, but the question is, who is she and what the hell does she have to gain for this?” Amanda said. Everyone else just shrugged. No one really knew the answer.
“The real question is where the hell did Kent find this chick, and what the hell is up with that power she’s packing? That’s some lethal shit. The impact of it got me blown out of a window.” Aaron said.
“Is that why you’re all bloody?” Jesse asked. Aaron looked down and observed the bloody wound on his chest. He gently put his hand over his chest, pressing firmly against it.
“No, Kent stabbed me.” Aaron answered him. Jesse nodded and fell silent. Lindsay kindly reached forward, pulled Aaron’s hand off his chest, and silently healed his wound without a word. Once she was done, Aaron gave her a small smile of gratitude.
“Thank you,” He whispered. She answered with only a smile and then sat back behind the others.
"So, did you figure out why Kent's still alive?" Lindsay asked Aaron.
“Kent isn’t alive, Lindsay. He’s dead as door knob just like us, but why he’s back I have no fucking clue.” Aaron told her, “That dude is packing on the muscle though. The fucker hurled me through the air with only one arm! But I did a pretty good job keeping the fight fair. I mean he’s strong, but he’s not that damn strong. I had him on his ass on a few occasions.”

"You did?" Jesse grinned. Aaron nodded and smiled, “Maybe I wouldn’t have to worry about you for now on.” Jesse continued.
“You were worried about me?” Aaron smirked.
“A little bit. I guess we can go up against Kent alone, but not against Laura that’s for damn sure!” Jesse chuckled. Everyone else stole glances at each other, surprised Jesse made a joke about something he’s always been so serious about. They all shrugged and chuckled along with him.
“Son of a bitch! What the hell??” Stevie suddenly stammered off. Everyone turned their attention to him. Stevie stood to the right of the shelf beside him. He stared blankly at something sitting on top of the shelf, something that wasn’t sitting there a couple of seconds ago.
“Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?” Aaron asked, walked up behind him and placing his hand on his shoulder.
“Guys, I swear on my own grave I am not bullshittin’, but this jar just literally appeared right in front of my fucking face.” He said, pointing a finger at the glass jar that suddenly appeared to him. Jesse stepped up and moved Stevie out of the way so he could get a closer look at it.
“Where the hell did this come from?” He whispered. Jesse ran his fingers over the unique pattern circling the body of the jar. The initials ‘FM’ were engraved on the side.
“What do you mean it just literally appeared?” Aaron asked Stevie, half knowing what he was talking about and half just wanting to break the silence. Jesse’s silence was about to make him go crazy.
“Just like that—literally. Like poof, just like how Frankie would blink in and out. Poof,” Stevie said. Aaron bit his lip and slowly nodded.
“It’s Frankie.” Jesse finally said, straightening up. Everyone’s gaze shot at Jesse at once.
“Pardon,” Aaron muttered. Then he realized why Jesse said that. Jesse was looking inside of the jar and Aaron knew exactly what he was looking at; Frankie’s remains.
“It even has his initials on the side. ‘FM’, Frankie Munez.” Aaron walked over to the shelf and placed his hands on both sides of the jar.
“What the hell does this mean? So if another one of us dies, we’ll get a jar too?” Stevie asked.
“That’s a question we’ll just have to put on our ‘hardest questions to solve’ list, I suppose.” Jesse answered, moving away from the shelf and sitting back down on the couch.
“Hey, where's Allison?" Aaron asked, still looking at the jar.

"Oh she's upstairs in the attic testing out her new power." Hilary smirked, followed by a stifled laugh.

"What's her power?" Aaron asked, turning his attention away from the jar and on to Hilary.

"You wouldn’t believe this...she can run faster than the speed of light. Talk about a head rush." Amanda chuckled as she got up and headed toward the kitchen.

"She’s running around the attic counting how many times she can run around in a circle. She probably lost track after one." Alicia snickered. She reached up and pulled Aaron back on the couch, then rested her legs on his lap. Jesse sighed heavily, leaned his head back, and closed his eyes.

"Jesse, are you okay?" Stevie asked him. Jesse lifted his head up and looked at him for a split second.

"How can you ask me that question?" Jesse said. Aaron gave him a warm smile and rested his hand on his arm.

"Don't worry, man. We'll figure this out." Aaron said soothingly.

"When after it's too late?" Jesse spit out.
"You got to have positive thinking, Jesse. Negativity isn't going to get us anywhere!" Stevie shot at him. Amanda came up behind Stevie and smacked him in the arm.

"What? It's true." Stevie shrugged.

"Would you shut up?" Amanda hissed.

"Amanda, he's right," Jesse said, taking a deep breath. "I—I need to think about this. I'll be in the kitchen if anyone needs me." He quickly got up and walked to the kitchen, leaving everyone else to talk amongst their selves.

"Do you think he's going be okay?" Hilary whispered to Alicia. Alicia bit nervously at her nails.

"I'm not so sure anymore." Alicia answered.

Lindsay sighed and closed her eyes. She gasped lightly when she started to get another premonition. The flash was short and fast, but Lindsay knew what was about to happen. She opened her eyes. No one noticed anything this time around.

"Allison's coming, ya'll."
***
Jesse took a drink of his Dr. Pepper, letting the liquid slid down his throat with ease. He made a face at the taste and then frowned in confusion.
“Nothing tastes good anymore.” He mumbled under his breath. He pushed his pop far away from him. Jesse loved Dr. Pepper and he wondered why the hell it didn’t taste good to him anymore. He sighed and massaged his temples with the tip of his fingers.
"Allison's coming, ya'll!" Jesse's head snapped up, when he heard Lindsay's voice call out.

'Shit' Jesse cursed in his mind. Suddenly, behind him, a huge blur shot passed him followed by a vast explosion that erupted in the hallway. The whole house shook like an earthquake.

"Who put that wall there?" A voice called out. A grunt came, trailed by various groans. Jesse licked his lips and sighed in annoyance. He stood up from his chair and walked to the destroyed hallway, where Allison sure enough laid sprawled about in the middle of the rubble, coughing on the dust that lingered all around.

"Allison, are you okay?" Jesse asked her, as he grabbed her hand and hauled her up. The others gathered around and then frowned at the mess. No one spoke.

"Oh I'm just dandy." Her eyes widened for a split second. She shook her head and closed her eyes, trying to control her vision, and to keep her head from spinning.

"Next time you practice your little uncontrolled power, please be careful. You’re destroying my house. Alicia will ya please?" He said, waving a hand at the destroyed wall. Alicia rolled her eyes in annoyance and snapped her fingers, making the wall take the form it once was before Allison destroyed it.
***
"Kent? Kent, will you slow down! Stop!" Laura said as she grasped his hood, struggling to get him to stop.

Kent whirled around and faced her, his face twisted in anger. "What?"

Laura flinched and took a step backward. “What’s the reason for this?”

"I got to make sure those sons of bitches aren't back. If all of them are, then there’ll be hell to pay. I’ve come too far to be stopped now!" He roared. He turned on his heel and began to race back toward the house. Laura sighed heavily and followed him, ready to become his back up if he needs her to be so.
***
Meanwhile, back inside the house, the gang stood around and chatted about their situations and tried to come up with solutions on how to solve them. They were unaware of the dangers that lurked outside. Abruptly, the lights went out. Everyone immediately stopped talking and silence swept among them. No one spoke. No one even breathed.

"What the fuck happened to the lights?" Jesse called out from in the kitchen, making everyone jump from his outburst, but they kept silent. They gave each other nervous glances and listened to a noise they all knew too well, "Will someone answer me!" Jesse said, walking into the hallway, where everyone was standing. At that exact moment, he got the hint and went silent. That’s when they heard the sound of angry words, coming from the outside, enter their ears.
Closer they came…louder they came.
"Kent??" Aaron whispered, finally breaking the silence among them.

"Could it be....?" Stevie whispered back to him. Aaron shrugged. Jesse grabbed Stevie lightly by the arm to keep him quiet.

"Hide...now." Jesse whispered. They scrambled away just in time as the front door was busted off its hinges. Aaron scrambled toward the couch. He leaped over it and landed on top of Stevie.

"Ow." Stevie groaned.

"Here...kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty. Come out; come out, wherever you are," Kent sang. His eyes wondered all through the house, like an owl, watching for its prey. An evil snarl spread over Kent's face, as he viciously eyed the bright yellow balls that floated by the table. Aaron poked his face out and took a glance at Kent. He frowned and took a glance at Allison. He looked back and forth at them, with wide eyes.

"Oh no," Aaron whispered.

Stevie quickly looked at him. "What is it?"

"Kent just spotted Allison." Aaron leaned forward, crouching down lower behind the couch, “Allison." He whispered, trying to get her attention. She didn't hear him, "Allison." He called out a little bit louder. Finally, she snapped her head in his direction.

"What?" She mouthed to him.

"Close your eyes."

"What??"

"Close… your… eyes."

"Aaron I can't hear you." Allison said a little bit too loudly and she knew that. She winced and pressed her back further against the wall.

"Close your fucking eyes." He hissed loudly. Her eyes widened and she gave him a blank look. "He's looking at you."

Allison's breathing picked up quite extensively. She turned to look at Kent and sure enough he was looking at her. His face was only 2 feet away from hers.

“Hiya, Allison. How's the afterlife?" He laughed ravenously. Allison screamed and scrambled away as fast as she could, but she wasn't fast enough. Laura was just a tad bit faster. Allison perished within just a few seconds.

"Oh, hell no, I did not come back from the dead for this!!" Jesse quickly shot out of his hiding place and threw his hands up in the air. He blasted Kent into the wall, violently. Laura screamed and shielded herself. She ran over to Kent and hoisted him up. Jesse tried to attempt another blow, but they shot out of there, before he even had a chance to. The others scrambled out of their hiding places and raced toward the middle of the room. They stared down at the whitish dust that lay on the floor.

"Oh no....Allison...."
Aaron stared down at the dust on the floor, and then let his gaze slowly move toward the shelf where Frankie’s jar sat. His theory was right on the mark. Another jar was placed right beside Frankie’s with the initials ‘AM’ engraved on it. When Aaron looked back down, the dust left from where Allison stood wasn’t there.
Chapter 22: Knocking Sense into a Psychopath by Babyg



Confused and dumbfounded, Jesse slowly lifted his shaky hands in eye view. He turned his hands over and over, scanning them with doubting, wide eyes as his breathing came hard and fast.

“Jesse, are you okay?” Amanda asked, curiously. Aaron quickly hobbled to his feet and gave him a questionable look.

“My powers….” Jesse mumbled, still turning his hands over countless of times, and trying to take in account of what had just happened.

“What was that?” Aaron asked as he took a step closer to him. Everyone began to gather around Jesse, eager to know why he was so shaken and stunned.

“They didn’t work. Why didn’t they work?” Jesse pleaded as if he was the only one in the room. He pulled his hands up in a fist and then squeezed his eyes tightly, praying that when he opened them, the nightmare he endured would go away.

“They looked like they worked to me.” Aaron answered. Jesse huffed angrily and then whirled around to face him.

“I know they work, but they didn’t they work?” Jesse hissed. Aaron could have sworn he saw steam shoot out of Jesse’s ears.

“I’m not following you,” Aaron and Stevie both said in unison. They quickly recoiled after they received the ugliest look from Jesse since they’ve been back. Stevie scurried over to the couch, while Aaron placed himself behind Amanda.

“We got our powers to kill him, not fucking wound him!” Jesse growled in frustration, pulling at his blond locks. “Why didn’t he blow up? I barely dinted him!”

“It’s probably going to take more of our powers combined to stop him,” Alicia said as she wrapped her arms around Jesse’s waist and rested her head on his shoulder. Aaron rolled his eyes and turned away. He silently strolled over to Stevie, and pulled him off of the couch. Stevie didn’t hold back and let Aaron pull him unnoticed around the group.

“We just need to think things out more clearly,” Lindsay suggested taking a seat on the arm of the couch.

“For how long, Lindsay,” Hilary started. “Long enough to lose another innocent? I don’t think so. I’m not going to stand for that.”

As the rest of the group continued to give suggestions on what to do, Aaron already knew what to do; at least he wanted to try. He quietly kept pulling Stevie away from the group. Aaron didn’t want to mention his plan to Jesse, basically from fear of being ripped a new asshole. They’re at a crucial point. There cannot be anymore screwing around. Right now, any plan is a good plan—unless someone gets killed, then it was a bad plan.

Aaron also knew that Kent was only messing with them for whatever sick twisted reason, and it was probably for the same reason why he killed them in the first place. Aaron was determined to figure out who Kent really was, what his plan was, and what part Alexa and Laura played in his little game, before they lose another innocent. For his plan, Aaron was surely grateful for his shape-shifting power.

“Dude, where are we going?” Stevie whispered once they were out of ear shot. Aaron stepped over the splintered wood from the busted door and then pushed Stevie outside.

“I’ll tell you on the way,”

The boys were long gone before anyone noticed their absence.

“Hey, where did Aaron and Stevie go?” Amanda asked as she just took notice of their two missing friends. Jesse quit pulling at his hair once the question was asked. He called out their names, but he was only answered by silence. Jesse rolled his eyes in annoyance and dropped his head.

“They were just here,” Hilary added. Everyone began to walk through the house trying to locate them. When each one returned, they came back with their eyes on Jesse.

“Don’t look at me. I’m tired of keeping tabs on those assholes.”

***

Meanwhile, Aaron and Stevie stood hidden behind the south side of a major office building in downtown Los Angeles. Aaron knew it was dangerous to appear in public without disguises, but he didn’t want to ask for Alicia’s help in fear of Jesse being tipped off. Aaron took a deep breath, faced his fear, and bravely peaked around the corner of the building.

“Are you crazy or are you just plain crazy?” Stevie said, chewing nervously on the gum. He eventually made a face and let the gum fall clumsily out of his mouth. Aaron positioned himself back into place and glanced at him.

“We’re not going to get anywhere just sitting on our asses. We need some answers and we need them now.” Aaron whispered.

“What are you planning on doing?”

“I’m going right in there and demanding some answers.”

“Wait…you’re just going to walk in there? What if someone recognizes you?” Stevie said as he grabbed Aaron’s arm, and prevented him from going anywhere.

“Don’t worry. I got a cover up. I’m a shape shifter, dog. I’m going to use Chris as my disguise.” Aaron told him and then shook Stevie’s hand off his elbow.

Stevie suddenly started to laugh. “Chris? Aaron, please tell me you’re not serious?”

Aaron gave him a smirk. “Stevie, no one liked Chris enough to remember that’s he’s dead. Just trust me, okay,” Stevie nodded, “Kent’s going to talk. I’m going to make him talk.”

“Aaron, we’re out here in downtown LA standing in front of one of the city’s largest building, how the hell do you know Kent is even here?”

Aaron hesitated before answering.” A long time ago I remember him saying something about working here in this specific building. Although I can’t recall what he actually did though.” He said.

“Did he tell you this, or did you hear it from someone else?”

Aaron glanced at him, biting his bottom lip. “He told me. Kent and I actually were friendly with each other about two years ago. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I considered him my friend at the time.”

“Yeah, until he killed your sorry ass,” Stevie smirked.

“Be quiet,” Aaron muttered under his breath.

“But that was before right? How do you know he’s still here?” Stevie asked.

“I don’t know what it is, but I have this feeling. It’s hard to explain. It’s like I know he’s here, but without actually knowing, you know what I mean? Have you had that feeling before?”

“Yes,” Stevie said without hesitating,” I have the feeling that you’re out of you damn mind and that this is a bad idea.” Stevie grabbed Aaron by the shoulders and turned him around to face him. “Did you forget about Kent’s bitch-ass body guard? If you just walk into Kent’s office, you’ll be walking right into your grave, man.”

Aaron sighed and firmly placed his hands on Stevie’s shoulder. “Stevie, more like walking back into my grave. I have to do something, man. Mika and Kaci have already lost their lives and now Frankie and Allison are gone. How can you just sit back and not do anything?”

“I just don’t know what to do. We all looked at Jesse for answers. I don’t know why, we just did. He just seemed to have an idea of what to do.”

Aaron clicked his tongue. “Jesse has no idea. If I don’t do this now, then their deaths would mean nothing.”

Stevie took a deep breath and let his hands fall from Aaron’s shoulders. “Okay, but by the way, I hate to put some more problems on you—“

“Nah uh,” Aaron interrupted him, “Leave the problems to Jesse.”

“No you don’t understand. It’s not really about us, well it is sort of, but it’s kind of about Kaci…sort of…I think.” Aaron frowned and looked at him.

“What about Kaci?”

“Well, the authorities usually take dead bodies to the morgue right?”

“Coroners, yeah,”

“Well…um…don’t you think it’s going to be a little suspicious when they find out that um…well…how can I put this…when she’s not in the body bag?” Stevie mentioned his eyes wide and his mouth set in a fine line. Aaron stared at him dumbfounded.

“Are you seriously just now worrying about the little issue that we don’t have time for right now?”

Stevie shrugged. “Yeah, so I’m worried. What else is new? At least I’m not psychotically worried like Jesse.”

Aaron nodded. “Well, stop worrying you’ll get wrinkles on your horns. Just keep it together. Now, if you’ll excuse me I need to go knock some sense into a psychopath. Be ready if I need some backup.” Aaron shape-shifted into Chris and then hurried toward the buildings front entrance, before Stevie could say anything else.

“Be careful!” Stevie called after him. Aaron/Chris waved him off just before he briskly slipped through the door and disappeared inside. “Don’t let Laura see ya,”

Stevie slumped against the wall, trying to shield himself the best he could from passersby’s. Fortunately, no one approached him while he sat waiting for Aaron to return from his suicide mission. Stevie picked up his used gum and squished it between his fingers. He rolled the sticky gum around wondering to himself why his favorite spearmint flavor gum didn’t satisfy him anymore. He pondered a lot more when his mouth began to salivate with each passerby.

***


Aaron/Chris walked briskly down the busy hallway at the main office building downtown. Aaron still wondered why Kent would choose a public place to do his thinking and his dirty work. Kent was either really intelligent or really dumb.

The bell of an elevator went off and he hurried to catch it before the doors closed. He slipped in, collapsed against the railing, and took a deep breath. He glanced to his right and saw a girl standing just a few inches beside him reading a paper. Aaron/Chris licked his lips nervously and eyed the girl very closely as he tried to disappear into the corner. The girl turned slightly, just enough to reveal her face. Aaron/Chris's eyes almost popped out of his head when he realized who it was.

It was Laura!

Laura took a glance at him, and then quickly looked back down at her paper. Aaron/Chris sighed in relief when she didn’t seem to connect with who he was. His relief didn’t last long. Laura stopped reading her paper and looked back up. She lightly gasped and quickly whirled around to face him. She dropped the paper and began to raise her hands, but before she even had a chance to strike him down and turn him into dust, his arm quickly shape-shifted into a metal bar. He quickly swung his arm up and bashed Laura upside the head with it, knocking her out cold. As the elevator bell rang, Aaron/Chris's arm changed back into normal. He grabbed Laura and shape-shifted into the wall with her, barely avoiding a herd of the living boarding the elevator.

After a while of hiding in the wall, Aaron/Chris finally escaped from the elevator and entered a small storage closet. He grabbed some rope and tied an unconscious Laura up tightly. He smiled to himself, feeling very satisfied with his work. He quickly transformed back to normal and left the closet, humming a cheerful tune. But that cheerful tune didn’t last for long when it quickly turned into full blown anger once he got closer to Kent’s office. He didn’t know how but he knew this was the right place. Aaron wasn’t going to back down now, not this time. This time he meant business. Aaron charged up to Kent's office door. He grabbed the handle and swung it open with so much force that the door crashed against the wall, and knocked a picture to the ground shattering it to pieces.

"You evil son of a bitch," Aaron growled, stepping into the room and slamming the door shut. With his chair turned around toward the window, Kent smiled to himself. He threw a sports illustrated magazine down on the floor and turned around. Kent’s eyes lit up when Aaron came into view.

Kent raised his hands and gave a little shrug. "I would have settled for a nice hello, Aaron." He said calmly.

"Did anyone tell you not to settle for anything, Kent? Or should I say....Mikel?" He said as he charged up and slammed his fists down on the desk.

Kent laughed and shook his head, leaning back in his chair. "You know, this is the reason why I liked you so much."

"Liked me? You fucking killed me! Just tell me this asshole...what the hell are you getting out of this, man?"

Kent laughed once more. He stood up from his chair and walked over to the mirror that hung on the wall. Aaron frowned when he noticed a piece of white gauze covering a wound on Kent’s collar bone, and Aaron wondered if Jesse really did hurt him. Kent lifted his collar and quickly covered it up. He grabbed a glass and poured himself some champagne.

"You want some champagne, Aaron?"

Aaron glared at him. "No, I don't want champagne you psychotic fucker, answer the question."

Kent slowly licked his lips and took another sip of his champagne. "So...what's it like being dead, Aaron?"

Aaron flashed him a fake grin and then cocked his head. "Why don't you tell me."

Kent frowned and put down his drink. "What the hell does that mean?"

"You know what it means. You know what...as far as I know....I don't know anyone who has ever survived getting their brains shot all over the wall. You might as well come clean, because I'm not going to leave here until you do." Aaron threatened.

Kent smirked and leaned forward. "Answer this for me first, Aaron. Why the hell are you back? You never answered me the first time."

Aaron gave him a dark stare. "To stop you,"

Kent laughed out loud, and swallowed the last remaining alcohol in his glass. Then, he placed it firmly on the table beside him before walking back over to his desk. "Ha Ha, that's very funny, Aaron. You can't stop me. Nobody can."

"You know what asshole, let me just give you a little warning, "Aaron gritted through his teeth, "I will find a way to kill you and this time...I'll make sure it sticks." Aaron pushed himself away from the desk and walked to the door. Kent snatched the bottle of champagne off the table and took a couple of steps after him.

"You really think you have the power to kill me, Aaron?"

Aaron opened the door and gave him one last look. "Try me." He then turned on his heal and high tailed his butt out of there.

Kent glared after him, his mouth set in tight line. The champagne bottle he held in his hand shattered under the pressure he was giving to it. Kent knew he had all of them fooled and had confidence that he’ll have them killed once again before getting found out, but he still worried that they know more about him than he realized. And now he was more determined than ever to keep his identity a secret.

***

Stevie sighed heavily, living in his own little world until he heard shuffling feet walking quickly toward him. He suddenly pushed himself away from the wall, when he saw Aaron coming around the corner.

"So?" Stevie asked in anticipation.

"So what?" Aaron said, walking right past him. Stevie turned and jogged after him.

"What did he say?"

"Nothing, the bastard kept changing the subject every time I brought it up." Aaron huffed.

"You mean Laura didn't try to attack you or him for that matter?" Stevie frowned.

Aaron licked his lips. "I took care of Laura before I even saw him, and he didn't attack me. He never attempted to make a move or threaten me in anyway. He just rambled on all...nice..." A look of disgust appeared on Aaron’s face in an instant. Then, a thought came to his mind and a light bulb went off. Aaron just figured out the missing link. He just hoped he was right about it.

"Unless...he didn't really want to kill us," He whispered to himself. Not softly enough apparently. Stevie's head snapped to the side, and he stared at him in shock, his mouth hanging open slightly.

"You want to run that by me one more time!" Stevie gasped. Aaron stopped short and grabbed him by the arm, spinning him around to face him.

"I figured it out!" Aaron excitedly said.

Stevie frowned. "Figured what out? That he didn't really want to kill us?”

“Yeah, that and other things,” Aaron answered.

Stevie frowned and placed a hand on Aaron's forehead, "Dude, are you sick or are you just out of your rabid ass mind?”

Aaron growled and slapped Stevie's hand off of him. "Listen to me. Remember when I told you before I died, Kent and I actually had a normal conversation?"

"Yes," Stevie rushed, "Weird, but yes. Go on."

"He told me he didn't want to kill us. He could have avoided it if he had to. He told me he's only doing it, so he can get what he wanted and he couldn't do that with us standing in his way. Have you noticed it’s only teenage or young celebrities he’s killing? He’s getting revenge on us!”

"Why now? I never even heard of Kent Miller or Mikel Miles."

"Does McKentlin Millersten ring a bell?"

Stevie hesitated before answering, "Sort of. Wasn’t he an actor?”

Aaron sighed and put his hands on Stevie's shoulders. "Stevie, Kent is McKentlin Millersten.”

Stevie‘s eyes widened, "Yo, wait a minute! Hold up! Didn't McKentlin Millersten die in a car crash in Vermont ten years ago?"

"Yes he did."

Stevie‘s face fell, "Okay I'm confused...."

"Don't you get it, Stevie? Kent was a struggling teenage actor back in the 90's! Nobody gave him a chance. All Kent wanted was to be the center of attention, but it never happened because he died. That's why he didn't die when I shot him, Stevie. He's already dead."

“Okay if Kent is killing everyone, why us? I mean we’re not actors. I thought he would go after someone who actually stole a part from him.”

Aaron took a deep breath and finally let go of Stevie's shoulders, "I don't know, but I think I have an idea. Come on we need to get back before someone recognizes us." Stevie nodded in agreement and the boys quickly walked out of the busy sidewalk.
Aaron took a deep breath and scratched the back of his neck. He knew he was on to something and he was determined to find out what Kent's little secret was and find out why he was killing innocent people.

Aaron shook his head away from his thoughts, when he heard a low growl like sound. He frowned and strained his ears, so he could hear it better. No, it wasn't a growl. It was too soft to be a growl. Then, Aaron realized what he was hearing and what he was hearing was coming deep within Stevie. Aaron slowly reached for Stevie arm and slowed him down to a halt.

"Stevie,"

"Yeah, dude, what is it?"

Aaron narrowed his eyes and frowned. "Dude...did you just purr?"

Stevie's eyes widened immediately and he took a step back. "What??"

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9037