Surreal by kristylee
Summary: Elizabeth Myers had the perfect life with the perfect boyfriend,who loved her and treated her like a princess,so why now does she doubt her love for him when she meets her celeb crush.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys, Fanfiction > Music > New Kids on the Block Characters: Howie, Joe
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 262 Read: 923 Published: 06/05/08 Updated: 06/05/08

1. You have got to be kidding me!!!!! by kristylee

You have got to be kidding me!!!!! by kristylee
Elizabeth looked at her watch,she was late,it was 7.30pm and she was meant to have met her boyfriend Howie dorough at 7.15.
She quickly sped her red porsche along the highway to Tabu where she saw Howie waiting for her.

Just looking at Howie took her breath away and as usual found herself getting lost in his beautiful brown eyes.

"Liz,Liz honey " Howie said with his hand on her shoulder.
'oh sorry Howie i must have dazed off there for a moment"

Howie laughed,and put his arm around her waist guiding her into the club where the rest of the Backstreet boys were waiting to have dinner with the couple.

Once inside they were greeted by an excited Karah who was Nicks girlfriend.
"have you heard the news,i cant believ it,i wanted to scream"she spoke so quickly that Elizabeths head was spinning in confusion.

"Karah slow down girl,what news are you talking about?"

Howie decided to tell Elizabeth before Karah did,as it looked like Karah would faint at any minute in happyness.
"Liz,we decided to collabarate with another band on a cd,and that band is New Kids On The Block"

"Your kidding me!Im going to meet Joe Mcintyre"Elizabeth repeated in shock.
Howie laughed knowing how much his girlfriend loved the band,she ranked them up there with Backstreet Boys.

'cmon,lets stop talking about New SkidsOn My Jocks,lets dance" shouted Aj who wasnt happy about working with another band,it wasnt personal he just didnt see the need.

The couples all had a great night on the dance floor,even watching Brian dance the macarena.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9066