RISK by Lalaine30
Summary: Taking risk is part of life. Some people say that if you don't take risk you're not living life. Lexynne or Lexy has taken risk since she could remember in life, friends and most of all love but now she's tired of it all coz it always come back biting her in the ass and she have the mark to prove it. Now she must take the biggest risk of all to be with the one person she'd been looking for all her life. Would she, one last time?
Categories: Fanfiction > Music > NSYNC Characters: Group, Justin
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Death, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 21692 Read: 20834 Published: 08/01/08 Updated: 10/29/08
Story Notes:
DESCLAIMER: I don't know *NSYNC and have never met them. Ths is just a fiction story. This is my first attempt to write a fanfic so please bear with me. Hope you like it and feedback is well appreciated. Hope you enjoy it.

1. Prologue by Lalaine30

2. Chapter 1 by Lalaine30

3. Chapter 2 by Lalaine30

4. Chapter 3 by Lalaine30

5. Chapter 4 by Lalaine30

6. Chapter 5 by Lalaine30

7. Chapter 6 by Lalaine30

8. Chapter 7 by Lalaine30

9. Chapter 8 by Lalaine30

10. Chapter 09 by Lalaine30

11. Chapter 10 by Lalaine30

Prologue by Lalaine30
Author's Notes:
ENJOY! Please write reviews.

Prologue

“Good morning Miss Stevenson, welcome to the Hyatt Hotel. I’m Mr. Grieves the hotel manager, do you need any help with your luggage?” the hotel manager asks whilst opening the front door. “Good morning Mr. Grieves I’m Allexyne Stevenson and yes with the luggage please, thank you.” Lexynne answered the manager at the same time looking around the lobby.

“Ms Stevenson it’s an honoured to finally meet you” the manager said extending his hand. “Is my suite ready?” she asked facing the manager again and shaking his offered hand. “Yes ma’am, that would be the biggest suite in the hotel.” He answered her while walking to the elevator carrying Lexyne’s luggages. “Ok thanks and can you tell the entire staff that we’ll have a meeting tomorrow morning at 10 and I need the monthly report of the hotel as well please” she continued. There are a few people in front of the elevator also waiting for the car to reach the lobby.

“I can’t believe you didn’t get the biggest suite in the hotel” a young man in his mid twenties exclaimed to the other man beside him and although he’s trying to whisper, Lexynne heard every word anyway. “Justin, the suite that you got is big enough, I don’t see why you need a bigger room and besides the room you wanted is already occupied” the man beside him replied also in whisper.

“Maybe to fit his huge head” Lexynne mumbled rolling her eyes. One of the things she hates is people who are so arrogant the phrase “big head” is taken to a whole new level. Justin heard it anyway and he looked around at her with an eyebrow raised in question. Instead of being intimidated, Lexynne just look at Justin pointedly daring him to say something. But before he could, her cell phone rang.

“Hello?” she answered

“Hey bitch” the caller said in greeting.

“Hey bitch, how are you?” she laughed causing Justin to look at her.

“I’m good, just calling to confirm the holiday”

“Yea, have you talked to Jay and the others? I need to know how many is coming and who they are” she continued and this time Justin heard the English accent that she has when she speaks. The elevator opened and everyone got in with the manager carrying her luggage.

The elevator started moving up but Lexynne is thankful that her phone didn’t lose any signal but she’s also sure everyone could hear her conversation.

She continued talking to the phone and along the way some of the people got off in their respective floors until the only people left in the elevator are Justin the guy who keeps on complaining about his room, the manager and Lexynne. Justin kept on looking at the man besides him and rolling his eyes whenever Lexyne exclaim on her phone. The elevator door opened on the top floor and they all prepared to get off the elevator. The manager stepped off first pulling her luggage.

“You’re not allowed in this floor, this is a private floor” Justin stopped her before she could take another step.

“Babe hang on, excuse me?” she said looking back at him after taking the phone off her ear.

“I said, you’re not supposed to be on this floor, its close for other people.” He continued with a smirk playing on his face.

She just looks at him and then continued walking to her room following the manager ignoring Justin’s shout about calling security and getting back to her conversation on the phone.

“Yea sorry about that” she continued on her conversation whilst she continued walking on her room door as if there was no interruption to begin with.

“Who is that girl, Trace?” Justin asked the other young man beside him following Lexynne with his eyes.

Trace followed Justin’s line of vision to the girl waiting outside the door opposite theirs then he looked back to Justin and just shrugged for an answer.

“Come on, we have an early day tomorrow and Lonnie would kill us if he comes back and we’re still in the hallway” Trace continued motioning Justin to follow him to the door across from Lexynne. While Trace is looking for the key card to open their door, Justin looked at Lexynne from the corner of his eyes trying to be discreet about it.

He took a note of her from her straight brown hair with a reddish highlight that reach all the way to her lower back to the small red baby shirt that said “cute little thing” in front and her low riding black baggy pants that leaves a small gap between the pants and the end of her shirt exposing some skin but not looking trashy. He was quite confused that this girl in front of him looks like any other teenager but hold so much authority whenever she moves. He already knows that she have a mean streak but there’s a sense of friendliness about her too. He guessed that her age is around 18-20 because as far as he’s concerned there are no visible wrinkles in her face he also noted that her height is around 5 foot to 5’1 max. She’s little, petite and very cute.

Trace and the manager both open their respective doors at the same time. The manager then turned to Lexynne after opening the lights inside the room. “Is there anything else you needed miss?” he asked her after depositing her luggage in to the room. Before answering she looked at the clock on the wall above the painting of a girl facing the beach and she saw that it was only 8:27pm and she realised that she hasn’t eaten anything the whole day.

“I’ll just call the room service, thank you very much for your assistance Mr Grieves.” She said looking to the manager then she watched him walk out of her door closing it behind him. That’s when she finally looked around the room taking in every detail. She walked to the mini bar and she opened the door looking inside it. She saw the chocolates and the nuts inside and that’s when she realised she was hungry. She walked to the telephone on the small table beside the living room coach then waited for the reception to pick it up.

“Reception, how may I help you?” the woman on the other line asks.

“Yes, this is suite 1 and id like to order some room service” she said on the phone.

“What would you like to order Miss Stevenson?” the woman from the reception continued.

“Can I have cheese burger with fries, caesar salad and a diet coke please and can I have some mayonnaise and ketchup with that?”

“Is that all Miss?”

“Yes that would be all, thank you very much. How long would that be?”

“Your food will be up in about 20 minutes Miss. If you need anything else don’t hesitate to call” the receptionist added before hanging up the phone.

After ordering her food, she went to her room to unpack her suit case. Normally she would just leave out of her luggage but she’ll be here for at least a week and half or more so she figured its ok to take her clothes out of her bags. Whilst unpacking, she thought of how she ended up on where she is now. It seems like yesterday she was still in England packing her clothes to take care of all the hotel businesses like the Hyatt- yes the one she’s staying now. She should be glad that out of nowhere she has businesses and money- lots of money- that she can spend whenever she wants to. She should be happy, but somehow she get’s the feeling that coming here and focussing on this job will change her life forever. For the best or for the worst, she doesn’t know yet but whatever it is, bring it on.

She was putting all her underwear on the drawer when she heard a knock on her door. Thinking that it’s her food, she raised to answer her door. She was however shocked to find the young man with Justin earlier outside her door.

“Can I help you?” she asked in confusion.

“Yea, I just came over to apologise about what happen earlier. Justin is just really tired from travelling he’s normally not like that.” he told her.

“Are you apologising for him? Can’t he do it himself?” she asked the guy.

“He doesn’t even know I’m here. I’m Trace by the way. Justin’s personal assistant and best friend.” He said offering his hand to her.

“Lexynne Stevenson, Lexy for short.” She said shaking his offered hand. “I guess I shouldn’t have made that crack about big head. It’s just I tend to say everything sometimes that comes in to my head without censoring myself.”

“No problem, I better go now. Nice meeting you Lexy see you around” he said finally going back to the room across hers. But before she could close her door she saw the bellhop pushing the cart of her food. She let him in and gave him a tip before he left.

She finished eating her food and finished unpacking her clothes. It was almost midnight when she finally finished everything she needed to do to settle in to her room. Afterwards she went to the bathroom to take a shower to take off the stickiness that she feels whenever she move. Then she settles in her bed watching a movie waiting for her hair to dry out before going to sleep.

End Notes:
Chapter 1 coming right up.
Chapter 1 by Lalaine30
Author's Notes:
The story is slow going but it should pick up soon.

Chapter 1

Lexynne woke up the next morning at 8:45am with the television blaring in front of her. She was thinking of staying in bed all day long but she remembered that she have a meeting with the staff of the hotel at 10. After a few more minutes in bed, she went to the shower to take a quick shower then got ready. She took a long time in picking what to wear though.

“I mean what to wear in a meeting? I’ve never been an office girl before” she mumbled to her self trying to pick the suitable clothes to wear. Finally, she settled with a red pencil skirt and a blue ¾ blouse with a white tie. She then straightened her hair and put it in a stylish bun. She then applied a small amount of make just to add some colour in her face.

She grabbed her purse on the way out of her suite making sure that she has her key card with her. In the hallway, she saw Trace standing by the elevator.

“Good morning” he greeted her with a big smile on his face.

“Good morning. You’re up early” she replied entering the elevator.

“Yea, Justin has a photo shoot at 10:30. He just forgot something in our room so I hope you’re not in a hurry”

“Nah, I have a meeting at 10 but that’s only downstairs so no hurry at all. I was going to grab a breakfast first since it’s still early.” She shrugged.

“You have a cool accent, where are you from?” he asked making a conversation.

“London, England. I’m new in America” she laughed.

“Cool, what are you here for if you don’t mind me asking?”

“Well work at first, but now I’m probably going to buy a house in Florida after some of my work here. I don’t think New York is for me.”

“We leave in Orlando. It’s a good place. It’s warm and- “he trailed off when he saw Justin heading towards them. “It took you long enough”.

“I couldn’t find it at firs-“he stopped when he saw the other person inside the elevator.

They then got inside the elevator and Trace pressed the lobby button on the control panel then Trace turned to face both of them. “Justin this is Lexynne, Lexy for short” he said pointing at Lexy then he faced Lexy “and this is Justin” he said to Lexy.

“Hi” he said turning to face her with a smile on his face offering his hand to her.

Lexy took at least a full minute to respond looking at Justin’s offered hand hesitating on what to do next. “Hi” she finally said and shook his hand.

“Listen, I’m sorry about last night. I’m usually not that of an ass to anyone” he continued.

“Apology accepted and I’m sorry also for making that ‘big head’ comment”

He smiled at her and she took that as a sign that they are now ok. The elevator arrived in the lobby after a few minutes. Lexy checked her watch for the time and it read 9:45am. “Would you like to join us to breakfast?” Trace turned to her gesturing towards the hotel restaurant.

“Sure, if you guys don’t mind. It beats having to eat alone.” She said smiling at both of them and following Trace to the room.

The dining room is reasonably crowded at this time since it is breakfast time. She noted the mismatched chairs and tables and some of the centre piece of the table are off centre. They spotted a table by the glass window on the left side of the room and they proceeded to sit in the chair.

The waiter appeared a few seconds after they seated to take their order. Justin ordered his apple jacks cereal with an orange juice and a glass of water, then Trace ordered scramble egg with toast and a coffee and lastly, Lexy ordered scrambled eggs as well with pancake, bacon and a pineapple juice. The waiter told them that their food will be ready in fifteen minutes and left.

“So is there any particular area do you want to leave in Florida?” Trace asked starting a conversation with Lexy.

“Nothing in particular, just somewhere peaceful and possibly close to the beach” she answered back.

“You’re looking for a house in Florida?” Justin asked finally joining the conversation.

“Yea, I just move here and I had my heart set in living in Florida.”

“It’s a wonderful place, I know some realtor that you could talk to if you want” Justin finally offered.

“Really that would be great. I want to find a house as soon as possible so that I could settle in.”

“So what are your plans here? Why did you move from England?” Trace asked her.

The waiter arrived with their food before she could answer his question. When everything is placed in front of them they started to eat their food. “Like I said earlier it was work although I’ve been thinking of living in Florida since I was in University but I couldn’t leave my life their. You know friends and family.” She shrugged while she continues to eat her food.

“What makes you leave now?” Justin asked wondering the sudden change in her mind.

“My grandma died last month and she left me some major business to take care off here so now here I am following what I’ve been dreaming off and taking care of the business at the same time.”

“I’m sorry to here about your grandma” Justin said in a sympathetic voice. “Do you miss her?”

“Yea I do, I grew up with her actually, and I grew up in California. But we really don’t need to go through my life right now, it’s only breakfast.” She joked trying to lighten the mood on the table which didn’t fail when Justin and Trace cracked a smile. She looked at her watch and saw that it’s already nearing 10am.

“I got to go guys, I have a meeting in about 3 minutes” she said drinking her juice and getting up on her chair. “I’ll see you guys later.”

“Hey uhm would you like to hang out later? What time do you finish your meeting?” Justin asked with a hopeful expression on his face.

“I finish in about an hour or so but no more than that. Just leave a message for me in the lobby.”

“Ok, see you later” Justin finally said watching her walk across the restaurant then going back to his breakfast. It was a few seconds before he realised that Trace is staring at him with a funny look on his face.

“What?” he asked finally looking at him.

“Would you like to hang out later?” Trace said imitating Justin’s voice. “What’s up with that? You are so in to her”

“I am not, I’m just being friendly” Justin denied

“Whatever, I still think you’re in to her” Trace said looking at Justin.

“Let’s go before you think of some other conspiracy” Justin said getting up from his chair at the same time leaving some money on the table to cover their breakfast including Lexy’s. They both went to the front of the lobby meeting Lonnie the car that would take them to the photo shoot.

---------------------

“Good morning ladies and gentlemen, my name is Lexynne Stevenson and I’m now the new owner of Hyatt hotel in America and Europe. I called this meeting so that I could introduce myself and to explain some of the plans that I wanted for this branch.” She took the folders in front of her and passed it to the first person in the table and she told him to pass it around.

“I’m new at this, so please bear with me and any suggestions and ideas are appreciated. Just tell it to either me or Mr. Grieves. Now even though I am not in the same city I would still require some monthly reports about the hotel’s finances and other things that needed attention. I also set up a contact number which can be found in my business card. Don’t hesitate to call it if there’s any problem that needed my immediate attention. Now please Mr Grieves, you can proceed with your report.” She concluded sitting on her chair facing the board and the manager. The meeting lasted for almost 2 hours raising all the problems and the ideas but most of the time Lexy’s mind keep on drifting away.

“This is my life now. It may just work and to think that I met Justin Timberlake on my first day in America. No I won’t go there. I would go out on dates but certainly not with Justin Timberlake.” She thought to herself.

When the meeting was over the manager took her around the hotel informing her of everything she wanted to know. The manager also introduced her to the other employees of the hotel from the cook to the security guard of the building. Afterwards she went up to her room and decided to change her clothes. “Office clothes are so not my style” she thought then proceeded to change her clothes.

She changed in to a track bottom first but when she looked out of the window and saw the sun shining bright she changed her mind and changed in to a red two piece bikini and cover up with a jean shorts and a shirt. She grabbed a bathrobe, some sun lotion and her sunglasses on her way out of her room and proceeded to the pool area of the hotel.

When she arrived in the lobby, she went to the receptionist and asked if she have any messages. The receptionist said that she received a call from Mr. Timberlake looking for her earlier but she told Justin that she was in the meeting but the receptionist also informed her that he didn’t leave any messages.

“Thank you. If someone looks for me or left any messages I’ll be in the pool.” She told the receptionist then proceeded to the pool area. The pool has some people swimming and having fun. She surveyed the area and found an empty chair almost across the pool. She made her way to the chair and proceeded to strip off to her bikini. Then she started applying some protection lotion for her skin against the sun. Then she lay down in the chair to sun bathe.

----------------------

“Did you see the girl in front of the building? She was so in to you” Trace slapped Justin’s shoulder. They just arrived in the hotel from the photo shoot. It went longer than they have anticipated and for some reason Justin couldn’t keep still.

“Knock it off Trace. I’m not interested.” Justin told Trace. They arrived in front of the lobby of the hotel and Justin went straight to talk to the woman behind the desk. “Can I leave a message for suite 1 please” The receptionist looks up and smiled at him. “Miss Stevenson is in the pool area right now if you want to talk to her.” Justin looked up when she told him the information. “Thank you.”

“Let’s go funny man.” He said to Trace grabbing him by the arm and dragging him to the pool area.

“Where are we going? I thought you said you wanted to go to your room and change.” He finally looked at Justin at the same time following the young man to the pool area.

They reached the area after a couple of minutes and Justin wasted no time to scan the pool area. “The receptionist said that she’s….” Justin trailed off when he saw her coming out of the pool in her red bikini. Trace looked at Justin first to find out why he suddenly stopped talking then followed the line of is vision.

“Wow…” he also trailed off when he saw what Justin is looking at. Then after a few seconds he snapped out of it.

“I knew it. I knew you’re in to her.” He exclaimed watching Justin stare at the young woman in the pool. But Justin didn’t look away. “Come on” he finally said snapping Justin out of his trance. They both walk to the pool to where Lexy is, towel drying her hair. She saw them both walking towards her and greet them with a smile.

“Hey guys” she said in greeting to both of them.

“Hey, how was your meeting?” Justin asked before Trace could say a word.

“Long as expected” she answered him putting her bathrobe on and grabbing her clothes from the chair and prepared to leave. The two guys followed her to the elevator.

“Have you had lunch?” Justin asked her as soon as they step inside the elevator. Trace looked at his watch and saw that it’s already almost 2:30pm.

“No not yet, I got a little side tracked” she answered both of them. “Let me change first” she said when they reached their floor. She went to her room with Justin and Trace following right behind her. “Still sour about not getting the biggest suite in the hotel?” she teased when she saw Justin looking around the site.

“Nah I got over it last night before I went to bed” he said laughing.

“You guys take a sit and make your selves at home. I’ll be just a sec.”

“Most women take longer than a second to get ready. Take your time” Trace said grabbing the remote control for the television and switching it on to MTV.

“I’m not most women Trace” she informed him with a wink and proceeded to the bathroom to take a shower.

Then she straightened her hair and put some clothes on. She chose a black baby shirt that has “rock” written across the shirt together with her favourite denim low riding baggy pants and a Nike shoes. She then put a little amount of make up consisting of eyeliner and a lipstick.

End Notes:
I'll try to put up chapter 2 as soon as I finish writing it.
Chapter 2 by Lalaine30
Author's Notes:
Here's Chapter 2 ENJOY!

Chapter 2

“I’m ready” she told the two guys when she came out of her room. They got up and went out of the room. They decided to eat in the nearest hard rock café in town joking around on their way there and getting to know each other during lunch.

After lunch, they went back to the hotel to hang out since everywhere Justin goes, the fans finds him. They arrived at the hotel and the receptionist called Lexynne over to the reception telling her that she has a message waiting for her. She went to the desk to retrieve her message and left the two guys waiting for her in front of the elevator.

When she got the message, she walked over to where Justin and Trace are standing holding the door. When they entered the elevator Trace let go of the door so that it can go up to their floor. Lexy opened the paper containing her message.

“Cool” she exclaimed after reading the message on the paper. Both men looked at her in question.

“Oh, my mates are coming to Florida for a holiday all I need is to find a house” she informed them folding the paper at the same time.

“Are they coming from London?” Justin asked her when they reached their floor they made way to Justin’s suite.

“Yup, you’d love them Trace their crazy”

They made their way inside the room and sat down on the couch while Trace switch the television on and tune it to MTV.

“Hey Justin, aren’t the guys coming over tomorrow?” Trace asked Justin but not looking at him.

“Yea, they’re arriving in the morning around 9:30 should be fun” Justin answered from the mini bar.

“Which guys?” she asked looking at Trace for answer.

“You’re about to meet JC, Chris and Joey” he answered her.

“Really? Cool” she answered in nonchalant.

Trace looked at Lexy with his eyebrows raised at her in question. “Tell me Lexy, who’s your favourite *Nsync member?” he asked her with an evil grin on his face. He noted Justin’s sudden stillness at his question. He took this as a sign that he’s listening and waiting for her answer. Lexy on the other hand looked at Trace with her eyes going big as saucers and looking like a deer caught in head lights.

“Well uhm- oh crap if that’s not a spotlight shining on me, I don’t know what is- it’s JC” she mumbled to Trace not meeting anyone’s eyes and her face going red.

Justin seemed disappointed with her answer but neither of them saw his expression. It’s really stupid to feel this way.

“Ah so you’re a JC fan, what do you like about him?” he was relentless with his questions and he could see her uncomfortable with his inquiries but he can’t seem to stop.

“His voice, have you heard his voice? It’s amazing” she told him in a how- can- you- not- know tone. “Sorry” she said quickly embarrassed by her sudden excitement but the two guys just laugh it off.

“Don’t worry Lexy, we won’t tell anyone your secret” Justin told her laughing a little because of the way she acted.

“Shut up Justin, I don’t care if you broadcast it. It’s not really that-“she suddenly stopped when she heard the song playing in the television which is ‘How do I live’ by Leanne Rimes. Both Justin and Trace noticed her sudden change of mood and they also noticed her eyes starting to tear up.

“Are you ok?” Justin asked her concern clearly in his voice.

“Yea, I’m- I’m ok” she stuttered a little looking at them and trying to compose herself at the same time.

“You spaced out a few seconds ago, are you sure you’re ok?” Trace said still looking at her with a puzzled expression on his face. But she didn’t answer them anymore.

“So Justin how was the photo shoot?” she asked suddenly looking pointedly at Justin.

Justin was caught off guard for a second by the sudden changed of subject but answered it anyway. “Uhm it was ok, it runs longer but it was ok in the end”

“You guys want to play playstation?” Trace asked to ease the uneasiness in the room.

“Ooo you guys have playstation? Do you guys have Tekken?” she asked her face lighting up suddenly.

“Yea set it up Justin”

Justin set up the playstation and found the Tekken game in his collection and fired it up. Trace and Justin played first with Lexy watching in the background. This goes on for at least half an hour then Trace was defeated and he gave the controller to Lexy.

“Justin is good at this game, are you sure you wanted to play this?” he asked her.

“Just give me the control” she told him. She chose Nina Williams as her character and they started to play. It only took her 10 minutes to beat Justin. Trace was laughing so hard when the game finishes and he saw the expression in Justin’s face- it is one with shock.

“How did you do that?”

“I have a brother and he loves this game. He always plays this game with me and he taught me a few combos along the way.”

“Wow, a girl after my own heart”

“Oh sorry Justin I just want to play and no intention of capturing any hearts” she smiled at him sweetly.

“Come on Lexy, don’t tell me you wouldn’t go out with Justin given the chance” Trace smiled at her. But then he saw the look Justin threw his way and he’s not happy with his question at all.

Well there goes the spotlight again shining in my face. “I would have to say given the chance that would be a no” she answered and not looking at them again. “No offense” she said quickly to Justin. “It’s just that your life is really chaotic and I’m scared to leave in it”.

Justin didn’t say anything to her but looking at her made Justin more determined to have the girl that’s in front of him. It will take time and a lot of hard work but he knows it can be done. He doesn’t understand what he’s feeling but he has a feeling that they would be great together.

“None taken” he concurred looking at Trace at the same time.

“Anyway, I got to go I have some reports to read” she got up from the coach and headed for the door.

“Hey do you want to have breakfast with us tomorrow with the guys?” Justin asked stopping her for a while to go out the door.

“Sure, they come in at 9-ish right so I’ll meet you at 10 in the restaurant?” she went to her room after saying goodbye to the guys and started getting the reports out of her bag.

But first she went to her bedroom to change her clothes to a white hipster track pants and a blue midriff sweater. Now this is comfortable. She thought to herself. After changing clothes, she went to the mini bar to grab some soda and some peanuts then she sat on the sofa and started reading the reports of the hotel from the employee’s information to the finances coming in and out of the hotel. This took her a long time to finish since she needed to read and understand every single detail of the report before she knew it was dark outside.

It was already 7:39 when she looked at the clock so she decided to order some dinner and started flipping for a movie to watch. She chose the movie Wanted starring Angelina Jolie.

“Cool, I wanted to watch this in a long time” she mumbled to her self and queue it to play at 8pm. The food arrived at five minutes before 8and she settled in front of the television with her food and waiting for the movie to start. But before she could start there was a knock on her door. She got up mumbling about interruption but went and opens the door anyway.

She saw Justin outside her door pushing a cart full of food in front of him and a wide grin on his face.

“Justin? What’s up? What’s all this?” she looked down at the cart and opened some of the covered dishes on the cart. She saw salad, chicken, mashed potato, strawberry short cake and chocolate fudge cake. “This is a lot of food Justin, who’s this for?”

“Us! I thought since you’re working that you haven’t had any dinner so I brought food so we could eat dinner together”

“Come in” she opened the door wider so that he could push the cart inside. “Where’s Trace?”

“He went out with some friends so I thought id hang out with you”

“Actually, they already delivered my food and I’m ready to eat. You could join me though so make your self comfortable” she gestured in the sitting room. “I also ordered a movie, have you seen the movie Wanted?”

“Angelina Jolie? No but I’ve always wanted to see that” he sat on the other side of the long coach beside Lexy. “I thought women like chick flicks” he mused looking at her.

“I like chick flicks don’t get me wrong, but I like action too” she suddenly stopped and thought of what she said. “That came out so wrong”

He laughed when he thought over what she said. “I know what you mean. Do you want some salad?” he picked up the plate of salad from the cart and passes it around to her. She took it from him and put some on her plate.

“I’ve never seen a girl eat like that in my line of business”

“Like what?” she looked at her plate trying to figure out what’s so strange in what she eat then she looked up at Justin in question.

“There’s nothing wrong in what you eat, it’s just the girls that I’ve met only eat a portion of salad and that’s it. You on the other hand have mashed potato, salad and chicken. It’s just refreshing that’s all.

She laughed but continued eating anyway. They both continue eating in silence and watch the movie making comments here and there. After they ate their main course, Justin started cutting the strawberry shortcake and put some on his plate then he reached for Lexy’s plate to give her some but she stopped him.

“Actually, can I have the fudge cake? I’m deathly allergic to strawberry.”

“Seriously? Yea you could have the chocolate cake instead”

“Thank you” she accepted the slice of cake from Justin and started to eat.

“So you can’t eat strawberry or anything flavoured strawberry at all?

“Not unless you want to bring me to the hospital within 30 minutes or else I’ll suffocate and die”

“Wow, ok please don’t eat anything strawberry. I wouldn’t know what to do.” He informed her eating his cake and watches her eat hers. They finished their dinner and watched the movie until the end.

When the movie ended, they called the lobby and told them to send a bell hop to get the trays of food from the room. When it was collected, Justin said goodnight and said that he would see her tomorrow morning at breakfast.

“Night Justin, thank you for the dinner and company” she closed the door when he finally went in to his room. She then took a shower and went to bed.

End Notes:
I started writing Chapter 3. Should be up tomorrow night or the night afte that.
Chapter 3 by Lalaine30

Chapter 3

The next morning, Lexy woke up feeling bloated. That’s what you get for eating so much before going to bed. She reprimands herself then look at the clock on her bedside table. She saw that it’s already nearing 9 but she don’t want to get up just yet. After 5 minutes she was jolted awake by the sound of the birds outside her window. She finally got up then she went to her bathroom to brush her hair and teeth. She then changed to her work out clothes since she’s planning to hit the gym that morning after she has breakfast with the guys. She chose a black track pants and a baby blue sports bra with a large white t shirt over it.

Before leaving she reached the phone and called the reception. She asked them if they could possibly find her a trainer that knows kick boxing and someone she could spar with. The receptionist told her that when they find the trainer they’d ask him or her to call her cell phone if not leave a message in the reception.

On her way out, she tied her hair in to a high pony tail. She then picked up her small duffle bag with her spare shirt, a towel and water bottle inside it. She also grabbed her key card and went out of her room. She met Justin in the hallway also coming down to the restaurant.

“Morning Justin” she greeted.

“Good morning. I was about to knock on your door.” He looked at her noting what she’s wearing. “Going to the gym?”

“Yea, I feel like hitting the gym after breakfast.” They started walking to the elevator that would take them down to the main level. “Where are the guys?”

“Well Trace picked up the guys from the airport then they’d check in before meeting us at the restaurant for breakfast” they both stepped in to the elevator and Justin pressed the lobby.

There were a few fans just outside the door of the hotel lobby and when they saw Justin they started screaming his name and he gave a small wave towards them just to acknowledge their presence without stopping. They went straight to the restaurant but it took them a few minutes to be seated since the restaurant is quite crowded this morning and because they wanted a big table for a party of at least 6 people. When they started walking to their table, there were a few whispers and gasp from some of the table and two teenagers whispered Justin’s name.

She looked at Justin in question and Justin looked back at her with an apologetic grin on his face. She just smiled at him and shakes her head at him. When they were seated on their table it took another few minutes before the waiter could take their order, the waiter also told them that their order would take longer than normal because the kitchen is busy and this caught Lexy’s attention.

“How many staff are there working in the kitchen?” she asked the waiter. Justin looked at her in question thinking why she needed to know this.

“There are three chefs and their two assistants. Then there’s about 4 waiters working today ma’am” the waiter informed her.

“Could somebody please inform Mr Grieves that I need to speak to him as soon as possible?” the waiter nodded at her request. “Thank you”

“What was that about?” Justin asked her when the waiter left their side.

“Oh it’s just some business” she looked around the restaurant observing the room and on how the employee works.

“Have you always wanted to work in a hotel?” Justin looked at her waiting for her to answer his questions.

“Nah, it wasn’t even in my agenda to begin with. It’s my grandma’s business and when she passed away I was shocked that she left it to me. I dint have a choice so I agreed and it is base in America-the place where I want to leave- so I couldn’t argue with that.”

“What’s your original dream job then if not hotel management?” he continued and now pretty intrigue with her life.

“That would be web and graphic designer. You wouldn’t notice but I’m kind of a geek” she laughed.

“You don’t look like it” for some reason he was looking at her more closely than before.

She laughed at what he said but she’s getting a little uncomfortable with the way he’s looking at her. “I’m an undercover geek” she informed him in a whisper “but that’s our secret, shhh”.

They both laugh at what she said, “So how long are you staying here in New York?”

“Probably for a week, I don’t know yet but I’d need that realtor that you have so when I’m ready to go I have somewhere to go home too. What about you, how long are you staying here?”

“About a week as well because it’s the last week I’m working, then I have at least 4 months off from work completely before recording a new album.”

“Really? Cool I’d know someone in Florida. I don’t mean to sound forward or anything else but can you show me around? Wow that sounds like a pick up line” she corrected herself with a laugh.

“Yea I could show you around, it get’s bored when I’m home for such a long time with nothing going on. But I must warn you, hanging out with me has some down side so if you like your bubble…”

The waiter came and placed their food in the table. Then the waiter informed her that Mr Grieves is free to speak to her whenever she’s ready.

“Don’t worry Justin, I’m stronger than you think” they both looked by the door and saw Trace with three guys following him enter the restaurant.

“Hey guys” he greeted when they reached the table.

Before Lexy could greet him back her cell phone rang in her bag and she reached to answer it.

“Hello” she said speaking on the phone.

“Ms Stevenson, this is Gregory Berks the trainer. I would like to know when you are free for the session.”

“Actually if you could make it within 30 minutes it would be great. Is that possible?”

“That’s possible Ms Stevenson, where would you like me to come?”

“You could come in the Hyatt hotel. I’ll leave a message in the reception for you so that they could inform me when you arrive.”

“That’s fine Ms Stevenson; I’ll see you in 30 minutes”

She hangs up the phone and saw the guys staring back at her.

“Sorry that was my trainer” she apologized to the bunch.

“Hi I’m Joey, I don’t believe we’ve met” he extended his hand to her so that she could shake it.

“Sorry, this is Lexy or Lexynne she works here in the hotel and we’ve met yesterday. Lexy this is Joey, Chris and JC.” He pointed to each one of the guys when saying their names.

“Hey” Chris greeted then JC came forward to greet her as well “Hi”

When she looked up she lost her voice and no matter how hard she tries to talk nothing is coming out. Oh crap, I lost my tongue. So instead she just smiled and shook his hand.

“Don’t mind her, she’s a fan” Justin was looking at her with that teasing smile on his face daring her to deny what he’s saying.

“Nice to meet you JC” she cleared her throat then elbowed Justin subtly and smiled bigger when she heard the ‘oomph’ sound that came out from him.

After the introduction, everyone settled around the table and when the waiter came around, they ordered their food. By this time there are a lot of people- mostly younger people- staring at the table in awe. The guys however were seemed to be oblivious from the stares.

“So how do you like New York?” Joey looked at her taking in the way she moves and she noted the manners and the way she spoke which is in British accent.

“It’s ok, reminds me of London, busy and cold weather” she ate her breakfast but answering each question they throw at her with ease.

“Do you know any gym here that we could use?” JC asked her taking the food the waiter was giving him.

“Yea, I’m actually going to the gym after breakfast. I’ll show you where it is if you want” she offered.

“Thanks”

They continued their breakfast and waited for the crowd to disappear. Then they all got up and made their way to the gym. Along the way Justin asked Lexy if he could help her carry her bag but she declined and this wasn’t lost from the other guys. It was clearly etched in their faces the confusion and the disbelief that Justin Timberlake is crushing on someone new. They thought that he wouldn’t look at another girl in a long time since his relationship with the famous Jessica Biel ended almost two months ago. It was a terrible time both to Justin and his friends that helped him recover from the break up. For some reason he’s over it now.

Chapter 4 by Lalaine30

Chapter 4

The receptionist called her over when the woman behind the desk saw her on her way to the gym. When she came over she saw Mr Grieves beside the desk as well so she turned around and told the guys that they could go on without her and that she’d follow them. She talked to Mr Grieves about finding out when is the busiest time of the hotel and she wants him to hire additional waitress- at least 2 more- for busy times. While talking to the manager the trainer arrived at the reception and they both went to the gym so that they could start their session.

The guys looked up when she and the trainer entered the room. They were doing their own thing; Joey was sitting in the bench between the mat on the floor and the basket ball court. Across the bench is the exercise machine, this is where she can see JC running in the tread mill and Justin lifting weights. Chris on the other hand is sitting beside Justin grunting every time Justin lifts a weight and the younger man giving him an annoyed look but Chris just laugh it off.

The instructor told her to get ready and that to follow him on the mat. He then outlined their session to her which consists of 15 minutes of stretching, around 20 minutes in the punching bag, 30 minutes of sparring and 10 minutes of meditation. This is not new to her, she’s experienced this before. She’d studied martial arts since she was 10 years old and it became one of her sport.

She specifically learned Taekwondo because it helps her develop her capacity. Taekwondo is divided into nineteen ranks - 10 grades (Gups) and nine degrees (Dans.) The former begins with 10th grade (Gup) the lowest and ends at first grade. Degrees begin with the first degree (Dan) and end with the ultimate, ninth degree. She reached her seventh degree Dan. She only reached this stage last year because she has to stop for a while when she was in university because there was no place she could attend her lesson. Now she’s willing to continue and achieve the highest rank in taekwondo because let’s face it she’s competitive.

They began with stretching. First is the leg pull which helps stretch the waist and lower back of the body, then the upper body push up for flexibility and this went on for another 10 minutes. After stretching the instructor asked her to wrap her hands with a cloth and led her to the punching bag. She started punching and kicking the bag with the instructor on the other side coaxing and encouraging her that she could do better or that she could hit better. By this time the guys stopped what they were doing upon hearing her grunts, the instructor and when she makes contact with the bag so they watch the whole thing unfold.

After the bag part of the session it’s time for the sparring part. This is also the hardest part of the exercise because the pain would be real. The guys got up from where they are and went to the bench to watch her with the instructor. Before they started she took off the white t-shirt that was over her baby blue sports bra so that it wouldn’t get in the way. Upon doing so, she heard some cat calls coming from the bench when she turned around to look at them they were laughing so she just shake her head at them and started to spar.

“Did you know that she could do that?” JC was looking at Justin in question.

“No, but that is amazing. I guess she really can stand up for her self”

“That’s kind of intimidating” Chris looked in awe whilst she watched her hit the guy with her palm in the nose then deliver a drop kick.

Joey on the other hand is having fun and he keeps on egging her to ‘punch the guys light out’.

This time the sparing lasted for almost 30 minutes then she did the meditation despite the sounds around her, she was able to tune it out.

When she opened her eyes after meditation, she saw the guys on the court playing basketball. She wanted to join them but she feels really sticky from her work out. She got up and gathered her things in her bag so that she could go back to her room and take a shower, she turned around and said goodbye to the guys and that she’d see them later.

She drew a bubble bath in her room, normally she’s more of a shower girl but it’s the right time. She stayed on her tub for almost 30 minutes then got up so she could attend to some business for the hotel. She changed into a low rise bootleg jeans and a red baby doll tank top. She straightened her hair and applies mascara, a black eye liner and a pale pink lip gloss.

She made her way down to lobby and talk to the receptionist about the other employees, about the hotel work and the management. She assured the woman behind the desk that she only wanted to make sure everything is working properly. The guys saw her behind the desk of the reception when they were coming out of the elevator.

“Lexy, what are you doing there?” Joey was looking at her like she had gone insane and the other guys stopped with their chattering and looked at her as well.

“I’m working guys. What’s up?”

“Where on our way to lunch, do you want to join us?” Chris looked at Justin with what can only describe as a shit eating grin on his face.

“You guys go; I still have some work to do. I’ll just grab something later. Besides, my friends are coming down earlier than we planned instead of them joining me when I found a house, their coming here in the hotel later this afternoon.” She smiled at the guys politely declining their offer. 

“Ok we’ll see you later tonight then” they said goodbye one by one to her and they were off the door.

“You close to them?” the woman behind the reception desk ask her; astounded that she’s talking to the guys from Nsync.

“I met Justin and Trace the first day I was here, and then I met the rest of the guys today.”

“You’re lucky. I heard Justin just broke up with his girlfriend just recently” she continued talking. Lexy doesn’t know what to say so she just smiled at the girl but kept quiet.

After her work in the lobby it was already half past 2 in the afternoon so she decided to grab some lunch in the restaurant. She was also happy to see that the place was a lot less crowded so that the service was also faster than this morning. After lunch she went to her room to grab her purse and check if everything she needed is inside it before she called the front desk and ask for a limo. When she rode the limousine, she was looking inside the interior trying to decide if the car is big enough for at least 9 people- well they just need to squeeze in.

After 25 minutes in the car, the driver started pulling up to the airport parking lot, a few minutes more and she was out walking towards the terminal where she’ll meet her friends. “Flight 1030 from London is now arriving at gate 5” said the woman in the intercom. Lexy made her way to the gate and waited for her friend to get off the plane.

 

“Lexy” was the first scream she heard among the throngs of people in a very busy airport. A smile broke across her face because she recognised that voice. Then a chorus of “we’re here” followed the first scream. “Hey don’t leave Tiny behind and get trampled by people” was also heard from the group. Yes my friends are really here.

The first person that saw her was Hardeep, followed by Michelle then the rest of her friends. She can see that each of them is carrying big luggages and some carry on. She hugs each and every one of them, happy that there’s a piece of her old life here in America. They made their way to the car with her leading the way and with the guys complaining the flight about the food and how long the flight had been.

“Damn” was the first word she heard when her friends saw the car.

“Are we following a Hurst?” Jay was looking at the limousine with an awe expression on his face.

“Just get in” Lexy finally said to everyone and one by one they got in to the car. The driver pulled out of the airport parking lot and on to the traffic.

“Seriously, wow” was all Michelle could say.

“It’s no big deal guys. Anyway good thing you could take a time off work.” She looked at the people in front of her.

“Yea, I haven’t had any day off since I started so they gave it to me when I asked” said Hardeep.

“So have you met any boys yet?” Michelle asked her cutting off all the talk about work.

“Oh my god, you won’t believe who met the first night. Tina’s boy toy, that’s who” she exclaimed looking at the girls inside the limo.

“Boy toy? I don’t have a boy toy” Tina finally joined the conversation from where she’s sitting.

“For all we know Tiny, you really have a boy toy” Fiz said teasing Tina as always.

“So who is it?” Paula asked.

“I’ll give you a hint, I met his friend this morning, our so called husband” she looked at Paula and she wasn’t disappointed when she saw Paula’s eyes widened “and I used to call him homo in front of you” she continued this time looking at Tina”

The next thing she knew was Tina and Paula screaming and saying ‘oh my god’. The other people in the limo looked confused especially the guys.

“See this is why I never do girl talk, I can’t seem to understand what they are saying” mumble Arun and she can clearly see Angelo nodding his head in agreement to what he’s saying.

“I met Justin Timberlake the night I arrived here. I was a little rude to him the first time-“

“A little?” Hardeep cut her off with a doubt in her voice. She can never just ‘a little’ rude to anyone. When she’s rude she’s Rude with a capital ‘R’ period. That’s just how she is but we love her any way. She thought to her self.

“Fine, A LOT rude” she corrected. Then she saw the guys smiling and Tina with a question on her face.

“What did you say Lexy?” she finally asked her then everyone inside the limo waited for her answer.

“Remember I was tired and he was an ass” she cautioned first before continuing with her story.

 “We were waiting for the lift in the hotel lobby and I heard him complaining to his friend about how come he didn’t get the biggest room in the hotel. Then his friend said something about it’s already occupied and ask him why he needs the big room anyway, so out of nowhere I said because he needed it for his big head” there was a distinct collective breath across the room and she just rolled her eyes when she heard their reaction and continued. “he looked at me then hardeep called, we went in to the lift and then when we got off the same floor, he started yelling telling me that I’m not allowed in the floor because it’s close to other people”

“So what did you do?” Michelle asks from her sit.

“Please tell me you didn’t do something bad” Tina pleaded looking at her with an anxious face.

“I just looked at him with this blank expression then I left like I didn’t here him to begin with” she shrugged.

“You never change” laughed Hardeep from her side.

“So what do you guys wanna do tonight?” she asked around the car.

“Easy, we’ll let America know that we’re here in other words…”

“PARTY!!!” was shouted around every one laughing.

Chapter 5 by Lalaine30

Chapter 5

The limousine arrived at the hotel a few moments later. They all piled out of the vehicle and Lexy called 3 bell hops to collect the luggages. She told them to wait for them by the elevator while she gets the keys from the front desk. Each room have to occupants, Jay and Angelo shared one room then Fiz and Arun in another adjoining theirs. The third suite was occupied by the girls. The suite have two rooms and it has one king size bed each, since the girls don’t want to have their own room they decided that two people will be sleeping in one giant bed which is enough in the end. When they were settled, they went to Lexy’s suite hang out and try to fix the itinerary for tonight. They were arguing about where to eat when they heard a knock on the door so Lexy got up and answer it.

“Hey, are you busy? We were wondering if you’re not busy, you wanna hang out with us” Justin was standing outside her door wearing just a wife beater and jeans.

“Yea we could but come in to my room I’ll introduce you guys to my mates from England” she motioned them inside the room. She also noted that one or two girls stopped dead in their tracks when the guys came in.

“Make yourselves comfortable wherever” she motioned around the room, now thankful for the first time that she has a big suite. “I’ll do this one time so everyone listen; this is Jay, Arun, Fiz, Angelo, Hardeep, Paula, Michelle and Tina” she pointed to each person whilst she said their names. Then she did the same with the Nsync guys minus Lance.

“Now mingle”

The guys introduce themselves again to each other and she was happy to see that they’re all hitting it off. She was also laughing to Tina’s expression because from where she was standing, she looks like she was about to faint and she also look so overwhelmed especially when Justin came over and started talking to her. She came over to where they are and she heard Tina stuttering badly while answering Justin’s questions.

“You want to slap her in the back to restart her?” she whispered to Hardeep then they both started laughing. Tina sensed that she’s the reason they’re laughing and gave them the dirtiest look she could master which is not much since she’s the gentlest person in their group, this set them to laugh even harder. Justin looked at both of them, confused as to what was funny.

“What are your plans for tonight?” Joey suddenly asks from where he was talking to Fiz in front of the television.

“We’re actually deciding on that. We’ll go have dinner first at Hard rock café then we’ll go dancing. Do you guys know where they play just R&B songs all night?” she asked the guys looking around to each one of them.

“There’s one in 9th Avenue it’s called the Zanzybar club should be good” Joey answered since he knows New York well.

“Cool, you guys wanna come with us?” she asked the guys.

“Sure, I’m in” Justin answered looking at her.

“Do you guys wanna have dinner with us as well?” she continued.

“Yea that would be great” this time it was Chris who answered with a nod from the other guys.

When everything was settled, they went to their separate ways because Justin has a radio guesting before dinner. He told Lexy that he’ll meet them in the lobby at around 7 that night. It’s around 4:30 in the afternoon so the guys went to their rooms and arranged their belongings. But the girls stayed at Lexy’s suite for a girl time.

“So Justin is crushing on you” Hardeep said it as a statement and not a question. She had been noticing Justin since he came in with the rest of the guys. She noted the way his face lit up whenever Lexy is near him or the concentration on his face whenever she’s talking- no doubt making a note of what she’s saying.

“What? I don’t think so” she denied. There is no way the great Timberlake would be crushing on someone like her. “What make’s you say that?”

“He can’t take his eyes off of you. Didn’t you see?”

“Oh my god, to think that you used to call him names” Tina said joining the conversation.

“I stand by what I said; he is so not my type. I wasn’t even his fan to begin with”

“You’re being stubborn again. You could totally see, right Michelle?” Hardeep looked at the other girl sitting beside her for a re-enforcement and the girl nodded in agreement to her question.

“I am not being stubborn, I’m telling you he’s not crushing” she said it as if to say ‘end of discussion’.

“JC looks so damn fine” Paula said out of nowhere with a dreamy look on her face.

“Ok that was random” Lexy said sarcastically in general. “We need to pick out clothes to where it’s nearly five o’clock.”

“So what are we wearing, something sexy? All skirts or jeans?” Tina said getting up from where she’s sitting on the floor cross legged.

“Let’s get ready here, bring all of your stuff so we could decide” Lexy told everybody. One by one the girls got up and went to their room to get clothes they wanted to wear to the club, make up and accessories. Lexy went to her closet and started rummaging through the clothes inside but in the end she didn’t find anything.

After a few minutes, the other girls came back to the room carrying all their things inside and dumped it in the bed. They started comparing the clothes and taking the opinion of others. Hardeep settled with a black mini skirt with a white fitting scoop tank top and silver peek-a-boo pumps. They all decided to wear skirts since the majority would be wearing skirts. Michelle chose a faded denim mini skirt that has some red graffiti on them with the word ‘shake’ painted all over. She then put on a blue halter top with only a string holding the back and a black go-go boots that reach the middle of her calf.

“I still don’t know what to wear” Lexy exclaimed from her closet after she saw that all of her friends already picked what they’re going to wear. She looked at Paula and she too is already dressed in dark wash skinny jeans that hang low on her hips and a black high heels. She wore a red lace top that has ribbon in front. Tina emerged from the bathroom wearing a peasant blouse and a pink frilly mini skirt. They all looked at her and Tiny heard a chorus of ‘no’s’ across the room.

“You’re not wearing that top” Hardeep said standing in front of Tina. She went back to the bed and picked a top from it. “Here wear this” Tina went back to the bathroom and changed her top. When she came out again she was wearing a tube top with a v-neck string on the neck. Then they looked at Lexy and they saw that she’s still hasn’t chosen anything. “Choose something you think would look nice” Paula said walking to her closet.

She decided to go punk so she chose black butterfly top with embroidered small baby blue butterfly. It was hold with two strings crisscrossing at her back. Then a red ra-ra mini skirt that follows her every move and a black ankle boots with lace in front. When she asked the other girls’ of what they think with her chosen clothes they approved. Before they start fixing their hair, Lexy walked to the stereo in the room and play their going out song in full blast.

When everyone heard the first note of the beginning of the song they started dancing and singing along. “Let’s go girls” mimick Lexy when the beat started playing.

I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' alright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
No inhibitions-make no conditions
Get a little outta line
I ain't gonna act politically correct
I only wanna have a good time

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

By this part of the song, Lexy and Hardeep started dancing in the bed while Paula grab a hair brush and use it as a microphone.

The girls need a break-tonight we're gonna take
The chance to get out on the town
We don't need romance-we only wanna dance
We're gonna let our hair hang down

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

I get totally crazy
Can you feel it
Come, come, come on baby
I feel like a woman

The next song was ‘Girlfriend’ by Avril Lavigne and whilst it was playing on the background they were fixing their hair and make up in front of the mirror at the same time goofing off and singing along with the song and this went on for at least 45 minutes. At 6:45 the guys knocked on their door to see if they are ready and Paula let them in.

“Wow this room is a mess” Angelo observed while surveying the room and seeing the state of it from the article of clothing n the floor, by the bed and on the coach to the hair straightener on the table.

“What did you guys do?” was the only thing Fiz could muster shocked at the state of the room.

“Don’t worry about it” Lexy told him and each of the guy find a place to sit. “What coat are you wearing?” she asked hardeep while also grabbing a coat of her own from the coat rack.

“I’ll just wear that brown ladies coat. That should be enough for tonight” she saw Lexy wearing a white wool coat with the length that reach just below the knee and a bi belt in front of it. When everyone was ready, she called the front desk to ask for the limousine that they’ve used this afternoon and they all made their way down to the lobby of the hotel. In the lobby she saw the other guys waiting for them, Justin was wearing a silk black shirt and jeans with a white trainers. Most of the guy’s clothes are in the same style except for Joey who is wearing a really baggy jeans and black cotton shirt with a white shirt inside.

The guys couldn’t see what the girls are wearing since they’re all wearing coats that cover them. Two limousines arrived in front of the hotel and the group was split into two so that they could fit in the vehicle. Jay and Angelo ended up riding with Justin’s group. When the cars stopped in front of the Hard Rock café restaurant there are some photographers in front of it. The photographers waited outside to see who were inside the two limousines. Lexy’s friends came out first, and the photographers displayed a clear disappointment shown in their faces. But when Justin’s group came out of the vehicle the flash was blinding. To make matters worst, Justin walked up to the first limousine and he waited for Lexy to get out of the vehicle and he helped her out by offering his hand to take like a chauffer. When the photographers saw this, they rushed in front of them and started taking pictures at the same time questions are flying from every corner.

“Justin who’s the girl...”

“Is she your new girlfriend?”

Justin just ignored the questions and they both started walking inside the restaurant. “I can still see white spots” Lexy stated when they enter the restaurant and Justin gave her an apologetic smile. “You still think your bubble is strong?” she just smiled in answer.

The group seated at the far corner of the restaurant and on the way to their table they couldn’t help but noticed that some of the customers are looking at them but the guys ignored this and just act natural. There are some fans who ask for an autograph during their dinner but the guys just sign the papers and continued their meals. After dinner they made their way to the cars again and unto the club.

Chapter 6 by Lalaine30

Chapter 6

The club has the longest line they have ever seen but the Nsync guys steer them straight to the bouncer and he let them all in without any question. They went straight to the VIP section of the club and the girls took of their coats and hang it at the back of their chair except for Lexy. She was still looking around the club and surveying the scene.

“Can I take your coat?” it was JC that spoke to Lexy.

“Sure” she took her coat off and most of the guys in the vicinity including Justin were looking at what she’s wearing and he couldn’t even form anything to say to her at that moment.

“Whoa lookin’ hot Lexy” Chris said from where he was standing just behind Justin. She looked at Chris but also noticed Justin’s expression along the way “Thanks Chris”

“Lexy are you pulling tonight?” Hardeep asks from where she was sitting beside Joey on the table. She was quite shock by her question in front of every one and she know her eyes got big but compose herself “No just here to dance and have fun” was all she said before sitting down.

“Pulling?” Chris asked looking at Lexy for the meaning of it but Lexy just smiled at him sweetly and didn’t answer, Hardeep answered him instead. “It’s when you make out with some guy or girl that you like”

Chris’ eyes were huge when he heard the explanation and Justin’s eyes for some reason are boring in to her. “You guys do that?” he asked them. “We’re single Chris we’re aloud” this time she answered him straight and didn’t care if Justin looks at her funny.

The waitress came to get their drink order and Hardeep ordered everyone sambuka shots. When the shots arrived, the guys looked at theirs trying to figure out what the drink is since they usually have beers. The girls on the other hand don’t have any problem drinking theirs and they ordered new ones. Jay, Fiz, Arun and Angelo excused their selves and disappear in the crowd.

Justin said he’d just go to men’s room but when he came back almost no one was sitting in their table except for Hardeep, Paula and Tina. They could clearly see Michelle dancing with Joey and Chris but not the others.

“Where’s Lexy?” Justin asked to the girls on the table

“Well they’re playing really good music so she’s in the dance floor” she told him. Justin listened to the music and heard that it’s his song with 50cent ‘Ayo Technology’.

“Alone?” he asked again

“When Lexy is in the dance floor she wouldn’t be dancing alone” she got up from where she was sitting and looked at the dance floor below leading Justin. “There she is” she pointed at the place near the speaker and Dj booth; they could clearly see Lexy dancing with a couple of guys. Justin didn’t like this one bit especially when he saw the other guy behind her put his hands on her hips. Hardeep on the other hand is looking at him and noting on his reaction.

The next thing she knew, Justin is making his way to her through the crowd. There are some girls that ask him to dance on the way but he declined. He reached her side and asks her to dance when the music changed to ‘Ridin’ dirty by Chamillionnaire. Justin was amazed that they found their rhythm faster than he anticipated. This girl can move was all he could think about while she dances with him. They’re both clearly attracting some attention from the other people on the dance floor but neither cared. When the song finishes, Justin told her that he would just get a drink from the bar and she ask for water and he disappeared. She saw some of her friends dancing in a small stage in the middle of the dance floor so she went and join them.

As soon as she climbed to the stage the music changed to Daddy Yankees ‘Gasolina’ and she and her friends went crazy. They know that there are going to attract attention but the song is too good not to dance to. Again she finds herself dancing in front of an audience but she’s having too much fun to care. It also doesn’t hurt that they know a little bit of belly dancing.

“Shake it ladies” was the only thing the DJ can say giving them a shout out.

Justin came back and gave he gave her water. When she turned around to give some water to her friend after she drank some of it, a girl asks Justin if she could dance with him. But again he declined and told her that he’s with someone right now and then motion to Lexy.

After a few more songs they went back to their table to get some rest and the Tina and Michelle went to the ladies room to freshen up living Hardeep and Lexy with Justin and JC. They were waiting for their drinks to arrive when Tina suddenly came out from the crowd, she went to whisper between Lexy and Hardeep so the guys wouldn’t hear what she’s about to say.

“Some girl and some of her friend cornered Michelle and me at the bathroom” she whispered to both of them.

They both looked at her and got up from their chair. “Don’t follow” was the only thing Lexy said to the guys before she followed Hardeep and Tina by the toilet. There are some girls inside the toilet and some girl obviously upset about something.

“What’s going on?” she asked as soon as she made her way inside.

“You!” was the first thing she heard from the other girl who have been speaking since she arrived.

“You’ve been hogging Justin Timberlake all to your self the whole night” she said pointing her finger at Lexy.

“I can’t believe this. Is this what this all about?” she asked the girl but not really wanting any answer from her. She looked at her friends and motions them out of the toilet. “Let’s go, I don’t have time for this” she said looking at the girl and turning her back on them.

They were near their table when the girl caught up with them and force her to face them. “How dare you turn your back on me? You’ve been acting like you’re all that the whole night” she told Lexy.

“Are you for real? Do you hear yourself? You’re making a big deal out of nothing and blowing it out of proportion. Please stop now before you piss me off” she told the girl, she’s trying hard not to get mad and ruin their night out so she turn her back to the girl for the second time that night. But she was shock when the other girl pulled at the back of her hair.

“Are you pissed now?” the girl said watching Lexy’s discomfort.

She couldn’t take it anymore, she tried to be the bigger person but obviously the girl has other things on her mind. “Bitch” was the only thing she utters before she charged the girl. She punched her in the stomach and when she was doubled over she pushed the girl to the floor.

She knows she could do a lot more damage than that but she doesn’t want to get in to trouble because of the girls petty argument so she’s holding herself back. The other friends of the girl started to join the fight so Hardeep and two of the other girls from Lexy’s friends did the same. But before it could go any further, Justin saw what was happening and he called Lonnie to break up the fight.

“Are you ok? What happen?” Justin fired the questions one by one at her whilst trying to check if she’s hurt.

“I’m ok Justin thanks” she gave him a tight lip smile to assure him of his worries.

“Let’s go” Justin told him finally. He lead the way to the car with the others following behind. He didn’t know what happen but he doesn’t want to push the issue either, at least not this time but he will definitely ask later on that he’s sure of it. But one thing for sure he’s going to have his hands full when it comes to this girl.

Everyone got inside the limousine and the driver took them back to the hotel. Most of them don’t really want to talk except for Chris and Michelle who is telling the story of what really happen and the other’s is listening but not really comprehending. They rode the elevator all the way to their respective floors then said goodnight to everyone else when they arrive outside their room.

Justin on the other hand walked Lexy to her door not saying anything to her. For some reason there was this awkward silence between them.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” Justin asked when they reached her door.

“Would you like to come in?” she asked instead of answering his question. Then she walked inside her room without waiting for an answer. He could either come in or not she doesn’t care right now but Justin came in and closed the door behind him.

“Now can you please tell me what happened there?”

“The girl got mad because apparently I was hogging your attention all night” she rolled her eyes when she said “hogging”. “Anyway, I turned my back on her but she pulled my hair so I turned around and punch her. Then you guys came breaking the whole thing.

“You we’re gonna do something else?” he asked incredulously.

“One thing you should know about me, I try not to get mad often because I can honestly say that I have a really bad temper. When I do get mad I retaliate hard.” She told him seriously.

“We saw that before we could break up the fight, you were quite scary actually” he tried to lighten the mood and he was rewarded with a small smile. “Anyway, before you go to bed I want to ask you to dinner” he wasn’t looking at her straight and trying to avoid her eyes. “You know as a date” he finished lamely.

It took her a few minutes to answer his invitation. As big headed as it sounds I knew this was coming especially when Hardeep told me that she noticed Justin is crushing on me. But now it still shocked me to hear it. “I can’t. I’m sorry.” She finally answered looking down.

“Why?” Justin asked shocked that she’s saying no. Well not really a shock since she said before that given a chance she wouldn’t go out with me, that she doesn’t like my life. “I can give you everything you want” he told her desperately.

“You’re going about this the wrong way Justin. Don’t you see, I can have everything that I want but can you honestly say right now, that I would never get hurt from you?” she asked him this time looking at him straight in the eyes. But Justin can’t say anything; he can’t promise what she’s asking from him because in his line of work she’ll get hurt one way or the other.

“I can’t” was the only thing he can tell her. “But I really like you”

She gave a light laugh trying to see the light side f their conversation. “You don’t even know me. You’ve only met me a couple of days ago”

“I couldn’t understand it myself” he smiled. “I – you have this unbelievable personality that I’ve never seen in any woman before”

“Thanks Justin but we should just be friends for now”

“You know now what I feel for you so I won’t give up but I will slow down. Deal?” he offered his hand for her to shake.

“I’ll humour you Justin, Deal.” She shook his hand. “Now would you please get out of here so I could get ready for bed?” she looked at him and motioned for the door.

“Ok, good night” was the only thing he said before going out of her room and closing the door.

Chapter 7 by Lalaine30
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the long delay.

Lexy woke up the next morning with a smile on her face. Even though there’s a lot of stuff that happened the night before, she was still happy that it did. At least now it’s out in the open and it’s really refreshing. She smiled thinking of what Justin confessed to her, let’s face it whatever she told Justin about not wanting a relationship with him she’s glad he feels the same way as she does. I can not be thinking at a time like this. I told myself I wouldn’t go down that road. She got up and went to get ready for the day. But before she could do so, there was a knock on her door, she have a good idea of who it is. She was right when she finally opened the door and she could clearly see her friends.

“Glad to see you’re awake, I thought I have to drag you out off the bed” hardeep said to her sitting on the coach with Tina and Jay.

“I’m just gonna get ready, then lets go down to eat” she walked to the bathroom to get ready living her friends in the living room.

After a few minutes she came out dressed and ready to go. “What do you guys wanna do today?” they all got up and out of the room. In the hallway, she saw her remaining friends coming out of their rooms and joined them to the elevator.

“So what’s our itinerary for today?” Fiz asked the group as they stepped in to the elevator.

“Do you have something in mind?” Lexy turned around and looked at him.

“Nah, I thought you guys plan something”

“SHOPPING!” all the girls said in unison then laughed and the guys just shook their heads.

They went to eat breakfast in the hotel lobby and afterwards the guys went to the gym and the girls went shopping. 

-Justin’s room-

“Justin get up” Trace shove the person on the bed with his head buried under the pillow. He’s not surprise the guy is still sleeping because he went to bed pretty late last night just sitting in front of the television. “Don’t make me do drastic things” he threatened.

“What time is it?” Justin asked finally taking the pillow off his head then looking in to the clock on the bedside table.

When he saw the time being nearly 10 am he got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. When he got out he was all dressed and ready to go.

“What’s for today?” he asked Trace while trying to find his cell phone and his wallet.

“You have radio at 11:30 then a Rolling Stone magazine photo shoot and the interview after that then you’re free”

“Cool”

The radio went well without a hitch and it didn’t take Justin long to promote his latest CD and to answer some questions asked by the fans that called the phone. They grab a lunch on their way to the Rolling stones photo shoot. The photo shoot was easy enough to do- a bit steamy and definitely for the girls- but he actually had fun. The interview for the magazine on the other hand was a different matter. The questions at first were all about his CD and his songs then it turned personal.

“So Justin now that you and Jessica are over, is it too early for a new love?” the interviewer asked him.

“No, Jessica and I have been over for a little bit more than a month and it’s definitely time too move on”

“Do you have any prospect right now?”

He laughs a little from the question. “Yes I do have someone I like right now”

“Do we know her? Is she in the business? What’s her name?” the interviewer fired the questions one after the other.

“Whoa, one at a time, first of all you don’t know her, second she’s not in the business she works in a hotel and for the last question, I’m not going to mention any names right now. I’d like to keep that in private.”

“How long have you too been going out?”

“Well actually we’re not going out yet. I confessed and asked her to go out with me but she said no unfortunately” he answered shyly.

“She said no to you? Wow, she must be some girl”

“She is.”

After the interview, they both decided to go back to the hotel and take a rest after a long day. It so happens that when Justin’s car stopped in front of the hotel the girl’s car also stopped behind his. Justin waited for them to get out of the car and when they did Lexy called a bell hop to help them with their bags.

“Hey” Justin said to Lexy when he can finally talk to her falling in step with her.

“Hi” she replied shyly when she looked up to see him walking beside her. After last night and after finding out how he really feels for her it seems like her feelings for him are multiplied 10x than before. Now looking at her like that, her heart is racing so fast she won’t be surprise if it came out of her chest.

“You guys went shopping I see” he noticed the bags the bell hop was carrying inside the hotel. “What did you buy?”

She looked at him and saw that he’s looking at the Victoria secret bag in her hand so she tried to make sure that he couldn’t see inside. The lasting she wants is for him to see her nightwear and lingerie. “Stuff”

They arrived inside the lobby and the manager rushed to talk to her as soon as she stepped inside.

“Good afternoon Ms Stevenson may I have a word please” he looked at her straight taking permission to talk to her.

She looked at Justin and told him to go on ahead but he said he would wait for her so he remains standing on her side. “Sure Mr Grieves. What can I do for you?”

“Well I just want to consult you on something; it seems that our even planner accidentally booked our ballroom for two events in one night on the same date and time. The clients are both important and very loyal to the hotel if we lose one of them would be bad.” He explained to her.

“That is a problem. Can I take a look at the two accounts please?” she asked the manager and he quickly took it from the desk at the reception then gave it to her which she quickly looked at.

“Well it says here that the other gathering is still not confirmed so I suggest that before the client confirm it call them and ask them if you could either move their event the next available time which is… the next night and for their convenience give them a certificate for a 3 person stay for 2 nights if they wanted.” She concluded giving the manager the files. When they were done, the manager thanked her for the suggestion and told her that they’d inform her for updates.

She and Justin continued their way upstairs. When they got off their floor they were greeted by Chris running to the elevator screaming like a loon. Chris bumped in to Lexy knocking her bag on the floor causing her to spill all of her stuff.

“Save me, Joey’s going to kill me” Chris said hiding behind Justin and Lexy.

“What did you do this time Chris?” Justin asked him turning to look at the guy behind them.

“Nothing… hey…” he exclaimed when he saw the stuff strewn across the floor.

“What are you…?” Justin said looking down to where he was picking the items off the floor and holding it up for everyone to see and causing Lexy to act.

“Oh my god, please give me that” she snatched what appeared to be a turquoise lace trim baby doll from Victoria secret shop from Chris’ hand.

“Sexy” Justin commented seeing the garment. She snatched all of it off the floor and hastily put it back to the bag she was holding. Then she continued to her room to arrange the stuff that she bought with Justin following close behind.

“Ah Lexy, can I ask you something?” He waited for her to turn around and acknowledge him. “I know I asked you this last night but I told you I won’t give up. Please go out with me just one dinner that’s all I’m asking” 

“Justin I told you…”

“It’s just a dinner, I’m not asking you to be my girlfriend… not yet anyway” he cut her off before she could continue what she’s going to say.

“Yea Lexy just a dinner” Hardeep said coming in to the room and sitting on the coach. She heard Justin asked her to dinner and she knows Lexy is very stubborn so she’s giving a little nudge.

Lexy looked from Hardeep’s urging gaze to Justin’s please-say-yes look he was giving her. “Fine, one date that’s all” she said then turned around to finish unpacking in her room leaving them in the living room.

When Hardeep was sure that she’s out of earshot she turned and looks at Justin with a smile as if to say ‘you’re welcome’.

“Ok so why Lexy?” Hardeep asked turning to look at Justin waiting for an answer. Their other friends also came in to the room then taking a sit in the living room.

“She’s a real person you know. I mean she’s the first girl in along time who hasn’t been blinded with my name”

“Who are we talking about?” Angelo asked everyone looking around the room.

“Justin just asked Lexy on a date” Hardeep supplied for everyone.

“She said yes?” Fiz asked her back.

“You kinda shocked there man” Justin laughed.

“She’s really picky with guys” Arun said.

“We’ll describe her to you and give you advice. First of she’s very stubborn and very opinionated” Hardeep added.

“She’s also strong willed and has a really bad temper” Arun said.

“On the other hand, she’s sweet and understanding you could always count on her” Tiny said from where she’s sitting beside Angelo on the sofa.

“Just so you know she’s a romantic girl. She likes a guy who will sweep her off her feet but not in a luxurious way. Be simple yet creative and she likes white stargazer-like lilies and freesia not calla definitely no roses” she finished telling him, satisfied that he’s taking this all in.

“Thanks so much now I need candles. Do you have any suggestions?”

“She’s not much of a candle person but she likes them. She particularly likes apple green scent for candles”

“Ok got it. Thanks I’m going to make arrangements now. See ya” he got up and took his cell phone off his pocket to make calls and arrange everything he needed.

When Justin left the room, Lexy came out of her bedroom to hang out with her friends since she finished putting away her stuff.

“Where’s Justin?” she asked the people in the room.

“He went to make some arrangements for tonight” Michelle said finally talking from where she’s watching the television.

“So you’re gonna be dating Justin. Are you excited?” Hardeep asked her when she sat down beside her. But before she could response the guy’s stood up mumbling something about taking a nap and not wanting to join the ‘girl talk’ that is coming. So they got up said goodbye to the girls and went to their room. When they were gone the girls gather around her.

“I’m excited I’ll admit that even though I’ve been saying no to him but at the same time I’m scared. You know I sucked at the whole picking up the right guy. I’m so tired of having really bad relationship I want to have at least one really good relationship in my life that I could be proud of. With Justin there’s a possibility that I could have that but at the same there’s like at least 75% that it will be the most disastrous relationship that I could ever have. Not to mention that I’ll be in the lime light and this is really not my thing.”

“Babe you’re young and pretty just have fun and go with the flow” Hardeep finally told her.

“Yea and even if it doesn’t work at least you got the chance to try.” Paula said.

“But Justin looks like he’s really in to you so I have a good feeling about this.” Tiny said to her.

“Thanks, ok now you guys gotta help me get ready” she got up and went to her room with the girls following behind.

End Notes:
I'm going on a holiday next week for 2 weeks so the next chapter will take long before I could put up.
Chapter 8 by Lalaine30
Author's Notes:
Here is the next chapter. Sorry for the late post, I was busy with Uni work. Tell me what you think.

Justin knocked on Lexy’s door at exactly half past 7:30. It was Paula who opened the door and let him inside the room.

“She’ll be out in a min-“before she could finish what she’s saying, Lexy came out of her room with Hardeep following closely behind.

“Wow, I know this is cliché but you look beautiful” Justin told her making her blush a little. Then he handed the white lilies that he bought earlier.

“Thanks, how did you know I like white lilies?” she asked him handing the flowers to Tiny at the same time.

“I got some pointers” he answered looking pointedly at Hardeep. “Should we go?”

Lexy said goodbye to her friends before going out of the door that Justin hold open for her. When they arrived in the lobby, Lexy started walking towards the entrance to go out of the hotel but before she could take two more steps Justin stopped her and led her towards the pool area.

“I hope you don’t mind I made some arrangements” he said when he saw the confusion written on her face. But when the pool area came in to view she was completely speechless by what she saw. The big pool is filled with floating candles that smelled like green apple and it’s also scattered all around the pavement but there was also petals floating on the pool. Then at the end of the pool on the other side is a table for two with a single candle in the middle and more lantern candle around the table on the ground. To say the least, it was completely breathtaking.

“Uhm, wow. This is so-“she couldn’t finish her sentence all she could do was stare. “You went all out Justin. You didn’t have to, you could’ve just taken me to McDonalds” she took a sit on the other chair near her but she still keeps on looking around.

“First of all, I’ve never taken any date to McDonalds and secondly I just thought you’d like this better than expensive restaurants with bad food and third, aren’t I supposed to sweep you off your feet?” he smiled at her taking a sit across the table as well. “How am I doing so far?”

She laughed; she couldn’t help it he looks so adorable like a kid waiting to be praised. “You’re doing well so far”

When they were both settled on their seat the waiter came to read off of the menu. Lexy ordered a salad for appetiser and Justin ordered crab soup.

“So how do you like America so far?” Justin started while they’re waiting for their appetiser.

“It’s ok, I mean the weather is better here, but New York and London are kind of the same. Fast pace and loads of people.”

“Trace mentioned that you want to buy a house in Florida. Do you have anything specific?”

“Well since I’m leaving alone, I don’t need a big ass house just a 3 or 4 bedroom houses and I’m ok.”

“I’ll help you find your dream house if you want” he offered her.

“I might take you up on that”

The waiter came with their food and left them alone again. The dinner is going well so far and Lexy is actually enjoying her self. When they finished their dessert the conversation got a little serious especially when Justin brought up the topic of relationship.

“I don’t want to talk about that right now please” she said when Justin asked her what happen to her previous relationship.

“I’m sorry it’s just that I’m curious why you’re so closed of. I’m not gonna talk about it unless you’re ready to talk”

“Thank you” was all she could say because before she can say anything else she heard a music that started playing coming from the far left corner of the pool area. She looked at Justin for an answer but all she got in return is a sheepish smile her way.

“Can I have this dance” he finally asked when he was standing in front of her. Lexy just took his offered hand and they walk on the space beside the pool surrounded by candles and flower petals.

Lexy heard the song for the first time and for some reason it’s making her heart beat so fast.

Justin took her hand and guided it to his shoulder without saying any word and just looking in her eyes.

They read you Cinderella
You hoped it would come true
That one day your prince charming would come rescue you
You like romantic movies
And you never will forget
The way it felt when Romeo kissed Juliette
And all this time that you’ve been waiting
You don’t have to wait no more

“I thought this song say everything I wanted to say to you, that’s why I picked it.” He explained as they sway to the music.

I can love you like that
I would make you my world
Move heaven and earth if you were my girl
I would give you my heart
Be all that you need
Show you you’re everything that’s precious to me
If you give me a chance, I can love you like that

By the next verse, Justin started singing together with the song and all it did was made Lexy’s heart beat faster than before if that’s possible.

I never make a promise
I don’t intend to keep
So when I say forever
Forever’s what I mean
I’m no Casanova
But I swear this much is true,
Ill be holding nothing back
When it comes to you
You dream of love that’s everlasting
Well baby open up your eyes...

“I wish it’s just that easy Justin. I really do, but it’s not” she told him.

“I’ll do anything to change your mind. I’ll wait and do the courtship thing if that’s what it takes” he smiled at her and all she can do is shake her head and smile back.

I can love you like that
I would make you my world
Move heaven and earth if you were my girl
I would give you my heart
Be all that you need
Show you you’re everything that’s precious to me
If you give me a chance, I can love you like that

If you want tenderness
I’ve got tenderness
And I see through to the heart of you
If you want a man
Who will understand
You don’t have to look very far

I can love you, girl I can (I can love you love you)

When the song finishes, Justin went over to the reception leaving Lexy in the pool area and she thank the waiters that served them tonight. After a few minutes, Justin came back and they both walk back to the elevator. On the way, the manager of the hotel stopped them to talk.

“Did you have a good time Ms Stevenson, Mr Timberlake?” he asked both of them.

“Yes thank you, we did” Justin answered the man.

“Thank you Mr Grieves” Lexy said to the man.

They then continue to walk to the elevator. Inside the elevator, Justin couldn’t help but stare at her.

“What?” she asked

“Nothing, you just amazed me. How come the manager seems to respect you so much than normal?”

“He’s supposed to do that Justin, I’m their boss” she answered with a little laugh. But all she got is a confused look on his face.

“What do you mean you’re their boss?” he asked as they stepped off of the elevator.

“It’s a long story and we’re here” she indicated in front of her hotel door.

“We could go to my room and hang out” he suggested to her. Lexy gave it some thought before agreeing. But she told him that she’ll have to change out of this dress first so they separated. As soon as she opened her door she found four pairs of eyes staring at her expectantly. She just looked at them and rolled her eyes not saying anything as she continues in her room. But the other’s followed her in.

 “Come on you’re killing us” Michelle finally said with everyone agreeing behind her.

 “What?” she asked them and picking up a red tank top and a black jogging pants and changing in to them.

“The date woman, the fucking date” Hardeep said clearly aggravated.

“It was fun and it was so romantic. He took me to the hotel’s pool side and it was surrounded with lanterns and floating candles on the pool with petals as well. Then we ate dinner and danced to a slow song. The end.” she said in one breath.

“Aww, did you have fun then? Are you gonna continue dating him? Did you finally agree to be his girlfriend?” Tiny asked.

“Whoa, one at a time let see, yes I did have fun, and second if he ask me to a dinner again I’ll say yes and third I didn’t agree to be his girlfriend because he didn’t ask and if he did I would have to decline. But he did sweep me off my feet”

“Why are you in a hurry? Where are you going?” Paula asked from the bed where she’s sitting.

“Justin asked me to hang out in his room and we’ll talk” she answered grabbing her keys and making her way to the door. “Are you guys going out later?”

“Yea but we’ll go around 11pm though so if you want to come with us be back then”

“Nah, I’ll skip it, have fun though. Bye!” she was out of the door before they could answer.

 

“I can love you like that” by Boyz II Men

End Notes:
I'm doing my dissertation so I won't be able to post as often as I want to but i'll try anyway
Chapter 09 by Lalaine30

Lexy saw Trace coming out of Justin’s room and greeted him with a hello.

“Where are you going Trace?” she asked him stopping in front of Justin’s door.

“Gotta go some places and meet some people. See ya later” he run out to the elevator.

She entered Justin’s room not seeing anyone inside the room.

“Justin?” she called out but then she heard the shower running so she went to the couch and switches the TV on. After a few more minutes she heard the shower turn off and Justin came out.

“Hey I didn’t know you’re here already” he said when he saw Lexy on the couch causing her to look behind her towards him.

Damn was all she could say when he saw him standing by the bathroom door with nothing but just a towel on around his waist.

“Are you ok?” he asked when he didn’t hear any response from her.

“Huh? Uhm yea. I was just- uhm yea” was all she could say to him then she turned around towards the television so that she doesn’t have to look at him. After a few minutes Justin sat beside her with a white wife beater and a grey drawstring pants.

“So you wanna watch some movie?” he asked her flipping thru the remote.

“Sure, what are they showing?” she was looking thru the list of movies that they could watch but she can’t see anything she likes.

“Hey their showing The Ring 2, we should order that one”

“Is there something else? I’m not good with scary movies”

“Aw come on, I haven’t seen this. Have you seen the first one?”

“Yes, that’s why I don’t wanna see the second one. It scared the shit out of me. I had to sleep with the light on for four days” by this time Justin was looking at her funny.

“I remember when I saw the first one; my friends had to drag me to the cinema to see it and it was packed. I had to sit beside this couple and the boy was sitting beside me then there’s this scary part in the movie that made me jump off my sit and scream so loud, the boy beside me jumped as well. The girl he was on a date with looked at him and laughs” Justin was laughing so hard his side hurt.

“It’ll be fun” he said then paid for the movie.

“I’m so gonna kill you if I can’t sleep later” she threatened.

“It starts at 10:30 and it’s only half 9pm. I’m gonna order some room service do you want anything?” he got up and went to the phone.

“Yea can you order me some fries and chocolate ice cream please?”

After ordering, Justin sat down beside her again but she couldn’t help but noticed that this time he sat a little closer to her than before.

“Ok so tell me why the hotel manager respected you so much than normal?” he settled on his seat.

“Well, I hold the authority on whether they could keep their job or not” she answered.

“Huh? How come? I thought you only work in managing the hotel”

“No, you only thought that, I actually own this place” she said shyly at him.

“WHAT? You own this hotel?” he asked astonished

“Uhm actually I own ALL the Hyatt hotels in the world” she corrected him and when he looked at him for a reaction, he was looking at her like she turned in to a monster. “Please don’t tell anyone else. I’m not hiding it but it’s not something I want to broadcast either… Justin?” she asked when she didn’t get any answer from him.

“You’re like a millionaire” was the only thing he could say to her.

“A billionaire actually but that’s beside the point” she contradict. “Anyway please don’t tell anyone”

“I won’t don’t worry. I was just shocked you’re only what 23 and you’re a billionaire”

“I’m 25” she said and she laughed a little when his eyes widen some more. “I want to get this out of the way so I’ll tell you everything now. I also own some apartments and resorts across Europe, America and Asia. Now if you change your mind about me I’d understand” she concluded

When she said that, Justin stopped looking at her funny and his face soften a degree. “I think there’s nothing you could say that could change my mind about you” he took her hand to his and looked at straight at her.

“Even if I told you that I grow fangs every midnight?” she joked trying to lighten the mood in the room.

“Hey all I can say is bite me baby” he joked back.

“You’re sweet Justin”

“At least nobody could say that you’re after my money”

“Justin, even if I’m poor I would never be after your money” she said to him.

“You know for some reason, I believe you” he said putting his hand on her cheek. She also noticed that he was leaning over. Oh my god he’s gonna kiss me was all she could think about. There’s a war going on inside her on whether to just let it or pull away. But in the end she chose the latter and pulled away mumbling a ‘sorry’ when she did.

“It’s ok. But can I tell you something, I really like you and I feel like you’re ‘it’ for me. I know it’s still early to say serious stuff like this but I just want you to know”

“Thank you”

Their food arrived a moment later and Lexy was laughing at Justin when he accidentally poured some ketchup on his fruit salad and the look on his face was priceless.

“Don’t laugh, I bet it still taste ok. Besides what you’re eating is also not natural. Why are you dipping your fries in ice cream?” he asked with a disgust look on his face. Instead of answering him, she dipped a one large fries in ice cream and offered it to Justin. To her amazement he didn’t hesitate and took a bite.

“Hey it does taste good”

“Yea but I can’t say the same thing to your uhm tomato fruit salad” she laughed.

They both had fun eating their food but when the movie started it were another story. Lexy spend her time covering her eyes and one point she screamed so loud Justin accidentally poured coke in his front.

“I’m sorry. I told you watching this movie isn’t good” she told him.

“It’s ok, I’ll just go change” he got up and went to his room.

The movie finished at around half 11 and by this time Lexy is so scared she was frozen in her sit.

“Can I please wait here until my friends come back from the club? I don’t think I can sleep alone tonight, thanks to you”

“You can stay here as long as you want. Come on let’s hang out to the bedroom that sofa chair is so uncomfortable there’s a TV there as well”

“Ok, at least I could stretch out” she followed Justin to his room and settled on the bed. “This is so comfortable” she said lying on the bed.

“So when are you flying to Florida to buy some house?” he asked her lying beside her on the bed

“Let see, today is Thursday so on Saturday morning” she answered him.

 “I’m going back on Saturday morning as well. Then I’d be on vacation for at least 3 months before I start recording my new album”

 “Cool, at least you have time to rest before everything goes crazy again. Anyway, is it ok to go to sleep I’ll wake up when my friends call me” she settled on the bed and closed her eyes. She felt Justin lay down beside her but she didn’t open her eyes.

 “Good night Lexy” he also settled on the bed beside her and switched the light off.

Chapter 10 by Lalaine30
Author's Notes:
Please leave some Review. Thanks
The next morning Justin woke up pretty early and when he finally opened his eyes the first thing that he saw was a pretty girl sleeping beside him. Not just any pretty girl, it’s the girl that he’s been waiting for. He was pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of someone knocking on his door. More like breaking down the door. He got up and went to open the door but it amuses him that even though there’s someone trying to break down the door, she slept right through it.

“Hi Justin” he was shocked to say the least to see the woman standing on the other side of his door.

“Jessica? What are you doing here?” she didn’t wait for him to ask her inside, she came in herself invitation or no invitation.

“I miss you Justin, I wanna talk about us” she said finally looking at him after a moment.

“There are no us anymore Jessica. We’re over and I’m moving on”

“What are you saying? You have to give us another chance” Justin went to his room to get a shirt. Apparently he took his shirt off at some point in the night.

“Who is this?” Jessica shrieked when she saw Lexy sleeping in Justin’s bed. Justin didn’t notice that she followed him in to his room; luckily Lexy didn’t as much as move a muscle.

“Can you please keep it down, someone’s sleeping”

“I can not believe you’re already going out with someone. We’ve only separated a little over a month, now you’re with her. Hey get up!” she shouted at Lexy.

“What the fuck?” Lexy bolted up from the bed looking around. “Who the hell is shouting so early in the flippin’ morning?”

“Sorry Lexy, someone’s just being a little rude” Justin looked pointedly at Jessica.

“I don’t care” she said then turns on Lexy. “Who are you and what are you doing here?”

“Excuse me? You’re the one shouting so early in the morning” she said with more attitude than anyone in the room.

“Jessica could you leave now please” Justin said to her.

“No, why do I need to leave? Why can’t she leave?” she pointed at Lexy when she said this.

“Jessica please, there’s nothing to talk about because there’s no us anymore”

“But we’re good together as long as she’s not in the picture”

“You know what fuck this, it’s too early for this shit” she gets out of the bed and went straight to the door. “I’ll see you Justin later”

“I can’t believe you just did that” Justin continued when Lexy was out of the door.

“What do you see in that girl anyway? She looks frumpy and she have a potty mouth”

“That girl is gonna be my girlfriend and you know what I’m gonna marry that girl too. So I’ll say it again, there’s no more us and there’ll never be us anymore”

“This isn’t over Justin. I’ll ruin both of you” she threatened then she took her purse where she dropped it earlier and left the hotel.

When Jessica left, Justin went to Lexy’s room to apologise. After a few knocks, lexy opened the door looking really sleepy.

“Hey” he said but didn’t say anything else when he saw her step aside to let him in.

“I’m sorry about that. I didn’t know that she was coming at all” he apologised to her looking really sorry.

“It’s ok Justin. I wanna apologise as well for my behaviour I’m not a morning person at all” she said back.

“Anyway, I’ll let you go back to bed. Wanna go have a late lunch with me later? I finish at around half 2 with my interview”

“Sure just call me n your way here or where to meet you” she let him out of the door and went back to bed.

----------------------------------

Lexy woke up at around 11:45pm because she heard her phone ringing beside her bed. It was the hotel reception reminding her of the meeting for 2:30 that afternoon.

“Shoot, I completely forgot about that and I’m supposed to meet Justin around that time” she mumbled to herself after she hung up the phone. Then she went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day.

First she dressed herself in casual business attire for the meeting. I can change in to something else after the meeting. She told herself then she grabbed her keys and put it in her purse before she went out of the door to get some work done before the meeting.

The work and the meeting went by quickly and before she know it it’s already a little over 3pm and when she checked her phone she have at least five missed calls from Justin. So as soon as she got out of the meeting room she gave him a call.

“Hey Justin, I’m so sorry I forgot I have a meeting today. Do you still want to meet for lunch?”

“Yea, I’m on my way to the Hard Rock Café in Times Square so if you want to, you could meet me there under my name” he offered.

“Ok cool, I’ll be there within 30 minutes I just gotta change out of these suits first. See ya” she hang up the phone and went to the reception area and she told the lady in the desk to get a car ready for her in 15 minutes and then she went to her room to change into a black baby tee that has ‘take a picture’ writing in front and ‘it’ll last longer’ at the back and a white skinny jeans with a black strappy sandals.

“Good enough” she said when she looked at her self in the mirror before grabbing her white purse and cell phone.

The restaurant is quite crowded when she arrived. The waiting queue is long and the servers are pretty busy. She approaches the guy standing in front of a small podium near the entrance of the restaurant.

“Hi can you please show me to Justin Timberlake’s table please” most of the people in the line especially the teenagers looked at her funny when they heard her say Justin’s name which she ignored. The maître dee lead her thru the throngs of people and in to what seems like the VIP area of the restaurant. In there he saw Justin talking on his phone and his bodyguard not so far away from him. When he saw her approaching the table he said goodbye to who ever he’s speaking to on his phone and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

“You made it” he motioned for her to sit across from him.

“Yea, sorry about that, have you been waiting long?” she asked while looking on the menu.

“Nah I was talking business on the phone. How was your meeting?”

“Ok, it went fast. They just presented some figures to me and we discuss some hotel stuff” she laughed. “Listen to us, we sound like a couple”

“Hey you’re the only one who won’t say yes to me” he smiled at her cheerily which cause her to roll her eyes.

“ANYWAY, let’s order shall we?” Justin flags the waiter down and they ordered their food.

After the meal they both decided to go shop and sightsee for a bit around New York since it’s their last day in the city. Justin took her to staples centre, around Times Square, and Rockefeller Centre. Lexy bought a digital camera first and they took pictures of each other the whole time.

By 8:30 they arrive in the hotel to meet with their friends. Before going up to her room, Lexy talk to the receptionist and told her to book a flight to Florida tomorrow morning. Justin heard this and he decided to ask the receptionist to book two flights so that they could go together at the same time. Lexy hates flying solo so she didn’t object.

Her friends have their flight set for tomorrow afternoon so they all decided to go to a club later tonight together with the N’sync guys and Trace. They ate some dinner first before they decided to get ready. Although the girls got ready two hours before they’re suppose to leave.

The guys finished getting ready first before the girls so they waited in Justin’s room listening to music and playing the x box. When they heard a knock on the door Trace opened it and saw that the girls are ready and waiting in the hallway.

“Damn Lexy, be my date tonight” Trace exclaimed when she saw Lexy come out of her room. Justin heard this and he dropped his remote and run to where Trace is eyeing Lexy. She is wearing a low rise black leather pants and a red lace-up halter top. Justins jaw drop when he saw her and he can’t keep his eyes off of her.

“Close your mouth Justin you’ll catch flies” Trace said laughing at Justin’s astonished look.

“Wow” Lexy just shook her head and smiled at Justin. Boys will be boys

They all made their way to the club; they had to ride in 3 separate vehicles to reach the club. Lexy and Justin had to ride in separate vehicles because all the girls went in to another car dragging her as well.

Inside the girl’s car…

“Did you see Justin when Lexy came out?” Paula giggled.

“Yea but he was also FINE” everyone laughed upon hearing hardeep’s comment.

“Babe you think every guy is fine” Lexy commented making everyone laugh harder.

“Bitch” was the only thing Hardeep said back but then Lexy had to feel nervous when she saw Hardeep’s smile turn in to a mischievous grin.

“I hate it when you get that look, what are you thinking?” Lexy asked.

Instead of answering her Hardeep turned in to the other girls beside her and whispered something to them and they all agreed to what she’s saying. By this time Lexy is really nervous of what’s going to happen. Before she could ask what’s going on, Michelle spoke. “We are so playing truth or dare later” she exclaimed. By this time, LExy could just roll her eyes.

Before they know it they’re arriving at the club. They cannot believe the line outside the club when they reached it.

“We’ll never get in” Tiny said besides Lexy looking at the line but before she could answer Justin is standing in front of her and taking her hand. He started walking towards the bouncer with everyone else following behind. He said something to the bouncer and the bouncer led them inside the club in the VIP area. When everyone got there, it didn’t take more than 5 minutes before everyone scattered in the club leaving Justin, Lexy and JC.

Lexy ordered a long island ice tea and the other two guys ordered their beer. She couldn’t help but notice that the waitress that brought their drinks is eyeing Justin but she obviously couldn’t do anything about it because she is not his girlfriend. The club is playing old and new R&B songs and the song Low by Flo Rida started playing. Before Justin could ask her to dance JC beat him to it and all he could do was watch them go.

“Where’s Lexy?” Hardeep came back after a few minutes and she only saw Justin in the table looking like a little boy who got his favourite toy stolen.

“She’s dancing with JC” he sat down on the table facing her and drank his beer.

“Don’t worry Justin, just don’t give up” she patted his hand and then she saw all the girls coming back to the table with Lexy in tow. Everyone started talking at the same time and the noise magnified twice than before. Justin stood up and walks to where Lexy is standing intending to ask her to dance but before he could, a friend came over and told him that the others are on the club so he excused himself and went over to say hi.

On the table, hardeep told everyone to sit down around the table forming a circle. She then took the empty bottle of beer and spins it on the table. The bottle pointed to Chris and he picked dare so they dared him to dance like a chicken in the middle of the dance floor alone.

Everyone was laughing so hard when he finished his dare but Chris acted like it’s no big deal. Now it was his turn to spin the bottle and it pointed to Joey. They dared him to dance on the highest dance floor of the club as a girl. By this time even the other people in the club was laughing as well by Joey’s antics. Then he came back to the table and high fived Chris before spinning the bottle. Everyone is nervous that they might be the one to do the dare or say the truth next and that emotion tripled for Lexy when the bottle pointed at her.

“You have to find Justin and dance with him like you’ll be cast in a dirty dancing movie” it was Joey who told her the dare but she had a feeling that they knew about it before it begun.

“I don’t think so, I’ll dance with him seductively but not to the extent that it can be called dirty dancing” she answered getting more nervous by the minute. Everyone agreed and Chris stood up from his chair excusing his self and disappearing towards the DJ booth.

Lexy got up and started looking for Justin. She saw him talking to a guy she don’t know so she made her way towards him.

“Hey Justin wanna dance?” she didn’t beat around the bush anymore. Justin was ready to say no to the one asking him to dance but when he turned around and saw that it was Lexy asking him to dance he couldn’t suppress his happiness and all he could do was nod to answer her offering. As soon as they both stepped in the dance floor R Kelly’s original ‘slow wind’ song started playing in the speaker. She looked up towards the DJ booth and her hunch was confirmed. There in the DJ booth beside the DJ was Chris looking at her with a huge grin on his face.

She faced Justin and put her right hand on his shoulder then started to dance.

Girl I want to be alone with you
Just To See what you can do
Oo you’re dancin' all over me
Baby this is like some kind of fantasy
The way you move your teasing girl
So tonight I want you in my world

Justin couldn’t believe his luck, this is one of the most sensual songs that he knows and the girl of his dream is dancing with him seductively. He gives her credit, she knows how to move and if he paid attention to his environment, most of the people around them are watching them instead of dancing.

[Bridge]
There you go again girl on my mind
See you in my dreams all the time
Aw baby girl you’re so fine
standing in front of me

In the VIP are of the club, everyone is looking down on the dance floor watching what’s happening with their two friends. The girls have smiles on their faces and the guys are showing shock on their faces.

[Chorus]
Now will you wind for me
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me
Slow wind for me

Justin doesn’t know what gotten in to her to act like this towards him but he’s liking it at the moment and complaining isn’t even in his thoughts right now.

[Verse 2]
Girl, the time has come
To show and prove
I've seen enough I wanna feel the truth
Put your voodoo on me babe
Kiss my lips
And curse me babe
Show me how you do your magic babe
Lead me to your secret jungle babe

[Bridge 2]
Your a Jamaican queen
I'm an American king
[repeat x4]

By the last verse Lexy decided that she’d done the dare properly so she put both of her hands in Justin’s shoulder and just sway to the music. But all she could think about is how easy it is to fall in love with this guy.

[Verse 3]
Let's get together
and make sweet love ye
Lets get together
and mix cultures
let’s get together
and change the world ye
Wind for me Jamaican girl

 

SLOW WIND by R Kelly

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9169