Caught In The Act by nickslilmami, KevinsChickadee
Summary:

Madison comes home to find Nick having fun on his own and decides to join in.

Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: None
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Slash M/M
Challenges:
Series: The Nick and Maddie Series, Caught In The Act Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1540 Read: 1369 Published: 12/06/08 Updated: 12/06/08

1. Chapter 1 by nickslilmami

Chapter 1 by nickslilmami
Madison hummed to himself as he drove home. His modeling shoot had went great and he couldn't wait to share the good news with Nick. They would definitely be celebrating tonight he thought with a smirk. With that thought in mind he added more pressure to the gas pedal wanting to get home as soon as possible.
Nick bit his lip as his hand moved over him faster. His eyes glued to the TV screen as he moaned and groaned. He had never watched gay porn before but right now it was turning him on, and when he closed his eyes he could picture Maddie on his knees giving him pleasure. He felt himself twitch in his grasp and continued stroking wanting desperately to to feel his release. He opened his eyes and looked on at the screen once more, fuck that was hot...

Madison pulled into the driveway and shut the engine off. he jogged up the pathway and opened the door calling out for Nick. When he got no answer he dropped his keys on the inn table and began walking towards the living room but stopped when he heard moans. He peered into the room and walked up behind the couch not taking his eyes off of the screen. Seems like Nick got impatient and couldn't wait any longer. He smirked as he looked down at his lover, watched as his hand moved up and down his length, heard his intake of breath and he couldn't take it anymore. Holding onto the back of the couch he leaned down and whispered "Do you have any idea of how hot that is?" Nick froze and quickly turned around when he heard Maddie's voice. "Ma--Maddie...I wasn't expecting you home so soon..." Madison smiled at Nick's stuttered words "I came home just in time it looks like..." Nick blushed as a moan erupted over their heads from the movie that was still playing. "I didn't know you were into that kind of thing if I had known that I would have brought it out a long time ago." "I got bored waiting for you, I found this and well..." Madison smiled as Nick continued to stutter over his words, he was too cute. "No need to apologize Lover, why don't you continue what you were just doing?"

Nick watched as he came around and sat next to him. "Go on...finish the job Nicky..." Nick bit his lip as he met Maddie's eyes and he started up his stroking again falling back against the couch. Madison licked his lips as he watched Nick pleasure himself, the man had no idea of how much of a turn on that was. Nick closed his eyes as his hand worked his shaft he loved when Maddie watched him get off, he didn't know why...just something about having an audience intrigued him. Madison looked on as Nick's hand moved faster and he listened as his breathing caught in his throat. He could hold off for a little while longer, just long enough to watch Nick cum from the action on the TV. Nick groaned as he felt his release coming he was already so close when Maddie had interrupted him. "That's it Lover...imagine me sucking you..." "Fuck...I love when you do that, your mouth feels so good around me..." Madison licked his lips as he watched the drops of precum settle on his head and wanted nothing more then to lean down and lick it up, but he braced himself...'in due time Micheals' he told himself as he looked up at Nicks flushed face. It wouldn't be much longer now.

Nick sucked in air as his hips lifted off the couch "Maddie...I'm gonna cum..." "That's it baby, make it intense..." As Madison continued to watch his lover he could feel his own erection twitching in his pants, begging to be released. Madison groaned just as Nick did and watched as he came hard, then slump against the cushion breathing deeply. Not being able to take anymore he quickly leaned down and grabbed Nick's softening cock "Let me clean that up lover..." Madison leant down and ran his tongue along the length of him catching any stray drops. Nick opened his eyes and he bit his lip as he watched his cock disappear into Madison's mouth. He gripped his hair as Madison started to take him all the way in. Nick whimpered as the feel of his teeth scraping against the flesh. "Fuck that's good..." Madison looked up at him giving him a smirk before running his tongue over him again, then sat up licking his lips. "Mmm...delicious..." Nick layed back against the cushion attempting to catch his breath "Damn..." "I'll say...maybe I should leave you alone more often, I never know what I may come home to." Madison smiled as he placed a light kiss on his tummy then began kissing upwards will he reached his neck. "Now I'm horny as hell...what do you say we act out the scene you were watching?" He kissed his neck as Nick reached up to grip his hair "Gi...Give me a few minutes..." Madison pulled away smiling "Just a few but then your mine..." Nick weakly smiled as Madison got up and turned the movie off then came to sit beside him.

Madison turned to face him and slowly ran his hand down his chest grabbing his cock that was getting erect again "I can't wait anymore, coming home and seeing you do that turned me on to no end..." Nick bit his lip at the feel of his hand on him "Then let's fuck lover..." "Gladly. But first...I do believe we have a scene to recreate. Take off everything and lie down." Nick stood up and did as he said then layed down on the couch stroking himself to further hardness as he watched Madison undress. "You know what? I'd rather you be on top...," Madison said as Nick got up and he took his place, laying down on the couch then beckoned Nick to him "Sit on me and face away." Nick bit his lip, he didn't know he wanted to recreate THAT scene but he didn't really think he would object to it either. Nick did as told placing his legs on either side of Madisons head and smiled when he was leveled with his cock. Madison grasped him and began stroking "You know what to do lover...suck me..." Nick leant down and trailed his tongue over him before taking him in just as Madison did the same. Madison bucked his hips up at the feel of his mouth, causing him to slide in further. Fuck that feel good.

Madison whimpered around Nick which in turn made Nick moan. Nick let him slip out of his mouth then grasped him, running his tongue along his length loving the taste of him. Madison could feel his orgasm steadily approaching and he didn't wanna waste it in Nick's mouth or his hand, he wanted to cum deep inside him. "St...Stop...." But Nick didn't listen he kept up his actions. "Nick...please...I wanna cum inside you..." This made Nick stop and climb off of him, he got on his hands and knees facing away from him. Madison smiled as he got up on his knees behind him "You read my mind baby..." He entered him and grabbed ahold of his hips. "Fuck yeah..." Nick knew this wouldn't last long he could already feel the telltale signs of his orgasm. "Madison..." "That's it baby, moan for me...let me know it feels good..." "It feels so good...fuck me..." Madison smiled wickedly as he leant forward and grasped Nick's cock, working him. Nick groaned at the contact then pushed back against him "Ohhh..."

Madison reached up and grabbed ahold of his hair slightly pulling his head back as he pounded into him. "You feel so fuckin' good." "Oh god...so...so do you..." Madison turned him towards him and gave him a passionate kiss as his hand kept working him steadily, feeling the precum starting to settle on his head. "Your gonna cum aren't you?" Nick gave a groan as his response, but that's not what Madison wanted. He gripped his hair tighter pulling him back "I said...your gonna cum aren't you?" Nick cried out and felt his cock twitch as Maddie's hand squeezed around him "Yes..." "Then what are you waiting for lover? Cum..." Nick couldn't take it anymore and that last request did him in, as Madison kept thrusting he came undone cumming around Maddie's hand hard. Nick whimpered cause he now felt completely drained but he kept pushing back against him. Madison felt his muscles tighten around him and he let go, lowly growling in his ear. Madison let go of his hair and softly kissed his neck "You are so incredible lover..." "Mmm...I bet your glad you caught me in the act, huh?" "Hell yes."

Madison pulled out and grabbed a rag cleaning him and Nick off. Madison pulled Nick back and Nick leaned against him, he bent down and nuzzled his neck. "I love you Nick..." "I love you too Madison and I promise you can catch me in the act more often." "I like the sound of that..."
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9415