[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Past Featured StorySummary:

Life doesn't always give you what you want. Sometimes it gives you what you need...rather you realize it or not.


Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 40
Completed: No
Word count: 188386
Read: 72190
Published: 05/07/10
Updated: 01/01/12
Story Notes:

 

© Copyright 2010, 2011

1. Chapter One by summer [ - ] (3899 words)
As promised...here is my surprise! I started a new fic and wanted to share the first chp with you! And yes, I'm still working on both Tears Before Bedtime and Once In A Blue Moon, so no fears. But this was something stuck in my head I had to get out. :) So enjoy and please let me know what you think. I'll be looking forward to it. :)

2. Chapter Two by summer [ - ] (3967 words)
Thanks so much for the feedback! I really appreciate it and I've got another chapter done for you. I hope you enjoy and again, I'd love to know your thoughts. Thanks again! :)

3. Chapter Three by summer [ - ] (3814 words)
Thanks guys for the feedback! I really appreciate it. Hope you enjoy this next chp. The story's gonna be taking an interesting twist soon so stay tuned! :)

4. Chapter Four by summer [ - ] (4436 words)

Thank you to everyone who is reading this fic and thank you to those who are leaving feedback! Ya'll have been so wonderful it's motivated me to write more so I can update faster! I hope you enjoy this chapter and please, let me know what you think. Thanks again!

5. Chapter Five by summer [ - ] (5188 words)
Gosh, thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback! I'm thrilled that everyone seems to like the story. I'm definitely trying to get updates as soon as I can. I just hope you'll continue to let me know your feelings. Enjoy! :)

6. Chapter Six by summer [ - ] (3782 words)
Thanks so much, guys! All the feedback is so appreciated. I'm glad you are enjoying this fic. I hope you continue to do so. :) Here's another update for you...I'm trying as fast as I can to get 'em out for you. Enjoy!

7. Chapter Seven by summer [ - ] (4612 words)
Much, much appreciation for all the feedback! You guys really are wonderful and I'm having so much fun writing this fic and posting it for you to read. I hope you'll continue to review and let me know whatcha think. Enjoy this chp! :)

8. Chapter Eight by summer [ - ] (4332 words)
Have another update for you! Much, much thanks for all the feedback! I love reading what you think and hope you'll continue to let me know. Enjoy!

9. Chapter Nine by summer [ - ] (4448 words)
Thanks again for the feedback! I always appreciate it! Hope you enjoy this next chapter and please let me know how you think it ended. I feel something's changing and would like your thoughts on it. Hehe thanks and enjoy!

10. Chapter Ten by summer [ - ] (4981 words)
Got another update for you. Thanks for all those who are reading and thanks for those who are reviewing. I was hoping to get a bit more feedback last chp with what's going on between AJ and Brielle. Thank you to those who did leave some feedback and I hope the rest of you will give a little something on your thoughts. Thanks again and enjoy this nice long update!

11. Chapter Eleven by summer [ - ] (5391 words)
Thanks for all the feedback! I really appreciate you guys taking the time to read the fic and give your thoughts! Hope you enjoy this chapter too!

12. Chapter Twelve by summer [ - ] (4531 words)
Gosh, thanks so much for all the wonderful feedback! I appreciate you all letting me know if you want the baby to be a girl or boy. If you haven't left your opinion on it yet; please do! Hope you enjoy this next chp! :)

13. Chapter Thirteen by summer [ - ] (3810 words)
Sorry about the delay, had some trouble with my account but it's all good now. :) Enjoy this next chp!

14. Chapter Fourteen by summer [ - ] (5121 words)
So glad the site is back! Welcome back readers! Enjoy this new update! Thanks again for all the feedback! :)

15. Chapter Fifteen by summer [ - ] (4608 words)
Tried to get this one done as soon as I could; hope you enjoy it! Thanks again for all the feedback! :)

16. Chapter Sixteen by summer [ - ] (5317 words)
Can't believe I got this one done so quickly; hope you enjoy! Thanks so much to all my faithful readers and reviewers...you're greatly appreciated. And welcome to any newcomers! :)

17. Chapter Seventeen by summer [ - ] (5005 words)
Here's another chapter, enjoy! And as always, thanks for all the feedback! :)

18. Chapter Eighteen by summer [ - ] (5432 words)
Enjoy! :)

19. Chapter Nineteen by summer [ - ] (6675 words)
Glad to see some of my regulars reviewing again. :) Enjoy this one.

20. Chapter Twenty by summer [ - ] (5207 words)
Sorry about the delay in posting, but I've really been swamped with work and that's cut into my writing time. But here's a brand new chp for you. Hope you enjoy. And as always, let me know your thoughts. Thanks so much!

21. Chapter Twenty-One by summer [ - ] (4643 words)
Enjoy :)

22. Chapter Twenty-Two by summer [ - ] (4671 words)
Thank you so much for all your wonderful reviews and words of encouragement. They really do motivate and help me get the chps done faster for you. I want to give a special thanks to AJBrianFan for pimping my fics out lol. Hope everyone enjoys this one. :)

23. Chapter Twenty-Three by summer [ - ] (5052 words)

Enjoy :)

24. Chapter Twenty-Four by summer [ - ] (4094 words)

Enjoy :)

25. Chapter Twenty-Five by summer [ - ] (5402 words)

Enjoy :)

26. Chapter Twenty-Six by summer [ - ] (4176 words)

Finally got some time away from work to get a chapter up for you guys. I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please leave some feedback. Thanks. :)

27. Chapter Twenty-Seven by summer [ - ] (5580 words)

Thanks so much for all the wonderful feedback! It really did motivate me. Enjoy this next one. :)

28. Chapter Twenty-Eight by summer [ - ] (4442 words)
Sorry for the delay, work is really taking a toll on me. But I was off today and able to get a chp done. Would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks and enjoy! :)

29. Chapter Twenty-Nine by summer [ - ] (5513 words)
So sorry about the delay. Hope you enjoy this chp. :)

30. Chapter Thirty by summer [ - ] (5334 words)
Thank you to those of you that nominated this fic. And thank you to everyone who has left me any thoughts or comments and to those of you reading it. :) Hope you continue to enjoy.

31. Chapter Thirty-One by summer [ - ] (5604 words)
Enjoy!

32. Chapter Thirty-Two by summer [ - ] (4980 words)
Thanks so much for all the feedback! Hope you enjoy this one. :)

33. Chapter Thirty-Three by summer [ - ] (5331 words)

Thank you for the wonderful response to the last chapter. :) I hope you enjoy this one and again give your response.

34. Chapter Thirty-Four by summer [ - ] (4588 words)

So sorry about the long delay between chapters, but work is taking its toll on me. Uck. But here you go, have a brand new chapter. Enjoy :)

35. Chapter Thirty-Five by summer [ - ] (4737 words)

Holiday season always keeps me so busy so I apologize for the delay in posting. I hope you're still reading this fic. Thanks to those who are. :)

36. Chapter Thirty-Six by summer [ - ] (4422 words)

Have been having computer issues, but hopefully everything's fixed now. And an update as well for you to enjoy. Thanks so much and as always, I love to hear your thoughts. Enjoy :)

37. Chapter Thirty-Seven by summer [ - ] (3342 words)

I am back! Got a brand new update for you. Hope you're still keeping tabs on this one and that you enjoy. :)

38. Chapter Thirty-Eight by summer [ - ] (3860 words)

Had some inspiration. Enjoy :)

39. Chapter Thirty-Nine by summer [ - ] (4073 words)

Enjoy and thanks for all the feedback! :)

40. Chapter Forty by summer [ - ] (3986 words)

Happy New Year!