[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

stories/2114/images/undoitnicktennesseefinalsmall.GIF

A story about betrayal and heart ache. BSB and NKOTB, end up betray their best friend for a hot girlfriend and a webmaster from her point of view. All to make Nick Carter, her ex boyfriend happy. Her name is Christina.She is a normal Tennessee woman that has grown up in the love of the Backstreet Boys. She has many battles with the media and depression after this.

: Story is for the "Undo it" song challenge.


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys, Fanfiction > Music > New Kids on the Block
Characters: AJ, Brian, Danny, Donnie, Group, Group, Howie, Joe, Jon, Jordan, Kevin, Nick, Other, Other
Genres: Angst, Drama, Dramedy
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2
Completed: No
Word count: 549
Read: 2375
Published: 08/06/11
Updated: 09/01/11
Story Notes:

Based off some real life events ten years or so back. How the local media can be mean to some fans whom prove they can be worthy of the public eye, depsite education, money, talent, looks, beauty, etc.

1. Chapter 1:Into the night by Dani824 [ - ] (198 words)

All of Story created by Dani W. 8/6/11 9:42am

Some stuff based off of real life and yes, Lauren is that bad and mean to poorer people.

2. Chapter 2:Back to the present. by Dani824 [ - ] (351 words)

Note: With use of lyrics from the song, "Undo it" by Carrie Underwood, Christina catches us up. E-mailing her friend, "Cutetabbycat4" aka Tabby Cat, his nickname explaining to him, her feelings and how she feels betrays deeply and saddness.

2nd Note: If someone is named that online on any website it is just a concidence, same thing with the nickname, not trying to violate their privacy or image and likeness rights at all, if I have, sorry just a concidence, only.