- Text Size +
Nick woke up in a dark room.He looked around for a light but there were no lamps,no lights anywhere.The door and windows all had boards on them.

Just then the door rattled, making Nick jump."It's just the wind." Nick whispered trying to reassure himself.

"Sure,the wind." Nick added nodding to no one.

His face turned white as he saw a dim light flickered from outside.A shadowy figure moved past the window and disappeared.

Nick woke up with sweat running down his face.He reached over for the light.

"Turn that fucking thing off!" AJ yelled rolling over in the bed next to him.

Nightmare? Nick thought still breathing hard.He turned off the light and went back to sleep.

The next night,Nick looked out into the sea of fans waiting on the show to start.He smiled,thinking about all the fun they had planned for the fans.

"We're locked in!" Nick heard Howie tell Brian.

The door rattled, making Nick jump."Oh no!" Nick thought "The dream I had..." Nick paused.

"What dream?" Howie asked with a confused face.All at once the lights went out.

"Nick,Is this your idea of a joke?" Brian asked from behind him somewhere.

"N-No Frick" He called to Brian.Then something hit Nick on the head,hard.

He ran his hand through his hair,feeling the warm blood.Before he knew it Nick passed out,When he woke up he was in the same dark room he was in the night before.Only this time it wasn't a dream.

A shadowy figure moved past the window and disappeared.

"I can handle this,I can get out!" Nick told himself.

Nick didn't even hear the gun.Soon he was on the floor,bleeding to death.Brian smiled over top of him.
"Now all your fans are mine!"