- Text Size +
Nick opened his eyes and quickly shut them off again. He wanted to sleep for a few more hours. He quickly opened his eyes again and got out of the bed when he remembered he had to do something important. Before entering the bathroom, he checked the scoreboard on his wall.

Nick : 13 Crazy Sick Fans : 52

“Damn, I am so fucking behind.”

He took a shower and get dressed, it was time to search for the fan number fourteen. He smirked at his image on the mirror before getting out of the house. He wasn’t sure where to go or how to find the next victim, all he cared about was to get some crazy fan dead today. He was thankful that it was a day off; his backstreet family was still in shocked of his previous masterpiece. The look on their faces were priceless when they saw Julie’s body parts. He decided not to involve them now, maybe on his next victims, just not now.

“They should have tasted the Marguerite muffin.” He grinned before starting his car and drove off.

He went to Starbucks to hang out and kill some time before he goes into searching for her, or him, it doesn’t matter.

“Oh my God! Nick Carter!”

He slowly turned around. “You know me?” He asked innocently.

“Yes. Who wouldn’t?”

“How?” He played innocent again

She pulled out her Ipod from her jean’s pocket and showed it to him. Nick smiled when he read his songs in her playlists. He grinned.

“I’m a Backstreet Boys’ fan since fifth grade, and you are my favorite backstreet boy.” She said blushing

Bingo!

“Would you like to have a cup of coffee with me?” He asked with an evil grin on his gorgeous face.

“I’d love to.”

The next thing he knew was he was lying on the girl’s bed with so much satisfaction on his face. The girl was sleeping peacefully beside him. He stood up, picked up his bag and pulled out all the things he would need.

Red and black markers. Three pieces of Darts. Wylee Scarves.

He grinned when he remembered how Leighanne freaked out when she saw in the news that there were Wylee Scarves found on the body of a young man found in the dumpster in the back of local dunkin donuts. He was having way too much fun in using Wylee stuffs. Talk about getting even with Leighanne.

“Hey, Nick. You’re up.” The girl, who Nick didn’t even bothered to ask what her name was, sat up in the bed.

“Sweetheart, are you ready for some games?” He asked with a seductive smile.

“Sure.” She giggled.

Nick stood up, naked and all, and tied the girl’s hand in the bed, using Wylee Scarves, of course. She was in a sitting position. He started drawing circles and lines in the girl’s faces, making it looked like a dartboard. He kissed her sweetly again.

“This is fun, babe.” Nick whispered to her ear before tying a Wylee scarf around her mouth, to keep her from screaming.

Nick laughed when he saw the girl struggling, she was smart enough to know something horrible would happen. Nick stood two meters away from the bed, with three darts on his hand. He lifted his right hand and released the first dart. It landed on the girl’s right eye.

“Bullseye!” Nick sang happily.

The girl screamed in pain but the ever reliable Wylee Scarf prevented the neighbors from hearing the poor girl’s cry. Nick lifted his right hand again and released it. It landed on the girl’s forehead.

“Oooops. Sorry, I missed.” Nick covered his mouth with his hand and laughed.

Nick aimed again on the girl’s left eye, lifted his hand and released it. This time the girl’s left eye had been hit by the third dart.

“Yes! See, baby, I’m good at this.”

Nick kissed the girl’s lips before getting dressed. He gave one last look at the girl, whose face was covered by her own blood. He wanted to taste her blood but he was still satisfied with Marguerite’s.

“I gotta go, Babe. I’ll see you soon.” He blew kisses her way before closing the door.

Nick went straight to the kitchen and turned the electric stove on. He placed a large stack of papers beside the stove. He also disabled the fire alarm. Damn, he’s getting good at this.

“Fourteen down, so many, many more to go.”

Nick said happily while he watched the entire house of the girl engulfed with flames from a distance.