- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Wow two updates in a day :) I am just moving right along here lol! Enjoy the update!
Chapter 4


"Howie, come on!!! I am on my damn honeymoon!"

Amanda heard Nick shouting from the other room after she had taken her shower the next day. The two of them were supposed to be seeing the rest of the sights that afternoon.

"Nick?" she called from the doorway as he got off the phone. He looked angry but calmed down a bit when he saw his wife.

"Hey, you." he said, running a hand through his hair.

"Why were you yelling at your manager?" Amanda asked with a small laugh. Nick had hired Howie as his manager a few months ago, and the two of them often got along. However, by the sounds of things...Nick was in disagreement.

"He scheduled work for me during our vacation." Nick sighed, waiting for her to react. Initially Amanda was a little peeved, but she then realized that Nick hardly went overseas.

"What kind of work is it? An appearance? Promo?" she asked, sitting across from him.

"A photo shoot for a magazine and a few interviews. Should take up most of this morning and afternoon, I'm sorry." he replied.

"You're being all pissy over that? Nick, you hardly come overseas and your fans want to see you. I'm sorry but I agree with Howie this time." Amanda laughed. Nick sat in silence for a few moments, thinking. He didn't want to leave Amanda alone in Paris...he was afraid if he wasn't near her something would happen to her.

"I guess you're right, baby. I will call him back. This is my first time to Paris and I don't want to let the fans down." he said, taking out his phone to call Howie. He went to the photo shoot but was nervous the whole time, checking his phone every so often.

"Are you thinking about your wife, Nick?" Howie asked when he saw Nick pacing.

"We are in a country where she doesn't know anybody....I am not with her. Howie, you know what happened with my first wife. I can't lose her. Why do you think I gave you so much shit for this?" Nick explained as his stylist tried again to dress him.

"I understand your loss, but this is important. Your fans overseas don't see you often....it's been about 5 years or more since you have traveled out of America. I arranged for a undercover bodyguard to watch Amanda, she won't know she is there." Howie said, putting a hand on Nick's shoulder.

"Thanks, Howie. I just want her to be safe." Nick said with a smile. He went back to the photo shoot and when he was done, Nick rushed back to the hotel room to make a surprise for Amanda.


"Nicky, are you here?" Amanda called when she got to the room a while later. The room was dark but filled with candlelight, reminding her of their first date. Nick was waiting for her by the balcony holding a rose, smiling at her.

"Wow, you look good." Amanda commented as she saw the dark suit he wore. Nick always looked best dressed up, his hair slicked back slightly and wearing the cologne she loved on him.

"Join me for dinner....on the balcony?" he asked, holding out the rose for her.

"I feel under dressed for the occasion." she blushed. She wore worn jeans and an old t shirt, her brown hair in a messy ponytail. Nick laughed and kissed her hand.
"There's something for you in the bedroom to wear."

Amanda walked into the room to find a dark blue dress laid out on the bed along with shoes. It fit her perfectly and hugged her body in the right places....she put the dress on and applied some makeup before coming back outside. Nick had set up a candlelight dinner out on the balcony under the stars....the Eiffel Tower in the distance behind them.

"This is wonderful, Nick. I wish we could just live here. Your fans were so kind to me today....and its beautiful out here." Amanda said as they ate.

"We can't move out here. What about the club and everything back home?" Nick answered. Amanda didn't say anything for some time, the two of them eating in silence. Nick could tell she was troubled but left it alone for now. It was a beautiful night and he wanted to make the best of it.

"I got a surprise for you for dessert." Amanda said after they had finished eating. Nick grinned, he could always count on her to know just what he liked.

"What's that?" he asked.

"I went shopping today and I want you to see what I got for you. Wait out here until I call you." Amanda said coyly, before disappearing into the bedroom. Nick watched the door for quite some time before he heard her call his name.

"Amanda?" he said, walking towards the door. His eyes went wide when he saw Amanda in the satin and lace lingerie. Her breasts were pushed up and all Nick could do was stare.

"I knew you would like this, Nicky." she cooed seductively, pulling him towards her by his necktie. Nick felt his blood rise and couldn't hold back any longer. He pounced on top of her, his lips all over her....wherever he could reach. They went for a few hours before they lay naked next to one another in bed, Nick's heavy breathing piercing the silence.

"Not that I'm complaining....but what's gotten into you?" Amanda asked with a chuckle as she moved his hair out of his face.

"What do you mean?"

"Baby, we have never fucked like that before. You have so much energy lately, you wore me out." Amanda whispered.

"Did I? I could go again actually." Nick smiled, kissing her gently on the forehead.

"Nick, you never used to be like this before we started dating. Why the change?" Amanda asked. Nick stopped kissing her and sat up in the bed, thinking.

"In the past when you and I hooked up, one of us was always taken and we had to sneak around to have fun. We never planned anything....it just happened. Now that I'm married to you....well nothing turns me on more than knowing you are all mine. I don't have that fear of waking up and you being gone." he explained. Amanda smiled at him....she liked that Nick could always keep her guessing. As they fell asleep together....Amanda thought about her daughter back home....being here in France with Nick was fun but she couldn't wait to see her again. She knew being married to Nick was going to be an adventure.