[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

stories/2114/images/25u0j1zh.jpg

Rochelle begins working as a make up artist for The Backstreet Boys on their tours and training during the Millennium Tour. But in between AJ going in and out of rehab hurting himself and those that love him. Can they make it last? We'll see. This is only rated R, by request of a friend, I like to call "Wheaties". There is some cussing and some adult actions NO ONE SHOULD EVER DO EXCESSIVELY OR ABUSE AS SEEN ON HERE. I CONDONE IT. TEENS AND KIDS, DON'T DO IT, IF YOUR READING THIS.


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Humor, Romance, Science Fiction, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9
Completed: No
Word count: 4249
Read: 9844
Published: 02/05/12
Updated: 04/24/12
Story Notes:

Art made by me and couresty of Backstreet Boys, Inc. and co. Song "Shape of my heart" can be found on MY FAVE Ablum by them, I love all their music, but I love this album best, "Black and Blue". THE STORY IS REATED R, READ AND UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU READ IT. OR BE 16.5 to 17 years of age, if your too young, for this one story.

 There is some cussing and some adult actions NO ONE SHOULD EVER DO EXCESSIVELY OR ABUSE AS SEEN ON HERE. I CONDONE IT. TEENS AND KIDS, DON'T DO IT, IF YOUR READING THIS. It is rated R.

1. Chapter 1: All you people can't you see? Can't you see? by Dani824 [ - ] (426 words)

 It's 2000: AJ and the guys are rehearsing for their show, Howie tells them about the new make up girl they have just hired. Narrotation done courtesy of the song "Shape of My Heart" as well.

2. Chapter 2: How your love is affecting our reality. by Dani824 [ - ] (697 words)

AJ goes to lunch and gets in trouble with some of the tough guys he works with and BSB. Then is confronted by music execs and has to dance with Rochelle that night. And back at rehearsals.

3. Chapter 3: No, no, that isn't what happened? by Dani824 [ - ] (157 words)

Howie interrupts AJ's story.

4. Chapter 4: Meeting Rochelle by Dani824 [ - ] (232 words)

AJ continues and describes meeting Rochelle, his new make up artist and big fan back then in 2001.

5. Chapter 5: AJ and a prayer. by Dani824 [ - ] (631 words)

AJ is listening to Bon Jovi's "LIVING on a Prayer" that Sarah or Amanda will take him back, and he talks to Rochelle about his issues or at least a couple of them and finds out more about her tattoos.

6. Chapter 6: Calliing her boyfriend. by Dani824 [ - ] (440 words)

AJ easedrops on Rochelle, talking to her then boyfriend on the phone at lunch. Howie, Brian, and Kevin begin praying AJ can make it through the tour.

7. Chapter 7: AJ's future rock. by Dani824 [ - ] (499 words)

AJ and Rochelle go outside behind the tour buses to talk. Brian and the other finally come on the tour bus in the present for lunch.

8. Chapter 8: by Dani824 [ - ] (993 words)

AJ goes to rehab the first time and talks to "824" at her high school.

9. Chapter 9: Back to me, the Boner. by Dani824 [ - ] (174 words)

AJ comes back from rehab a new person, Rochelle gets to see the changes in him.