[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:


Or did it? Ava had been pretty tolerant of Joe's public life but one fan pushed it too far. She loved him but he was never able to utter the words until she slammed the door on their relationship. Could they get back to the way it was or would they lose it all because she couldn't let go of the past?



Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Music > New Kids on the Block
Characters: Joe
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9
Completed: No
Word count: 10370
Read: 12858
Published: 02/08/12
Updated: 02/26/12
Story Notes:



I know this new for all my followers but when I find something I like I just go with it. Hope you'll join me for the ride. Also, thanks to Dottie for banner!


1. Chapter 1 by Simple Sue [ - ] (964 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Simple Sue [ - ] (1301 words)


If you're with me this far, thank you. It means so much to me that you're enjoying it as much as I am


3. Chapter 3 by Simple Sue [ - ] (921 words)


If you're still with me, thank you! I am having so much fun writing this story! Enjoy!


4. Chapter 4 by Simple Sue [ - ] (1628 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Simple Sue [ - ] (1157 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Simple Sue [ - ] (1293 words)



If you're still along for the ride, thank you! I really truly am having the time of my life writing this one. It means a lot that you're still enoying it. On with the show!


7. Chapter 7 by Simple Sue [ - ] (1184 words)



Sorry about the lack of updates. It's been the week from hell. Enjoy!


8. Chapter 8 by Simple Sue [ - ] (1055 words)



Last update til Tuesday. Thanks to all those that are reading and reviewing. If you like it, please don't be shy. Enjoy!


9. Chapter 9 by Simple Sue [ - ] (867 words)



I apologize for the lack of updates on this one but here you go and enjoy! Thank you for your patience!