- Text Size +

Nick and I sat down at our table when AJ and Rochelle left. We ate silently until Nick said, “Have I told you that I really love that dress on you?”

            I was wearing my favorite purple dress that I had for ages. I loved the dress so much that I didn’t care that I kept wearing it over and over again and that everyone saw me in it millions of times. Besides I loved the way it looked on me.

            I smiled at my boyfriend, “I think you’ve said it every time you’ve seen me in this.”

            “It’s true though, you look beautiful in this dress. Who am I kidding? You’re beautiful no matter what you wear.”

            “You’re pretty handsome yourself Sweet Talker.”

            “Thanks babe.”

We ordered dessert to go because the both of us wanted to go home and just relax.

            “So are we going upstairs to eat this cheesecake or are we eating down here?” Nick asked when we stepped into the kitchen.

            “Well,” I started as I made room in the fridge for our leftovers. “I really don’t want to get cheesecake on my dress and I want to get out of it.”

            “I thought you loved wearing it.”

            “I do but I want to get comfy.” I turned around and winked at him.

            “Upstairs it is then.” He grinned back at me. Then his cell phone rang. “It’s Aaron. I’ll be up in a minute.”

“Ok but I’m starting on the cheesecake without you.”

            “Save me at least half please.”

            “Yeah ok,” I joked.

            I climbed the stairs with the cheese cake and two forks in hand. Once I set our dessert down on the bed I took off my high heels and then my dress. I was going to put on my pjs but it was kind of warm in the room and I didn’t want to turn on the AC. So my bra and panties would have to do.

            I flipped on the TV and lay down on the bed. I had just grabbed a forkful of cheesecake when Nick walked in the room.

            “Hello Kalie,” he said surprised.

            I chuckled, “You came up just in time for dessert. I didn’t even start eating yet.”

            “Forget the cake,” he said as he slid next to me. He started kissing my ribs. “Can I just have you for dessert?”

“You’ll change your mind once you taste this cake.”

            “I don’t think I will.”

            “Try it.”

            I fed him a forkful of the cake and his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

            “Shit this is good!” He grabbed the other fork and helped me finish the huge slice we got.

            It took us a few minutes to finish the cake then we watched some TV together. Nick was running his fingers through my hair that I straightened earlier on. I rested my head on his chest and I breathed in his cologne. His other hand rubbed up and down my back.

            “I’m so glad you’re coming on tour with me,” he whispered in my ear.

“I am too baby.” I started kissing his neck and his fingers made small, gentle circles on my bare back. His touch, the smell of his cologne, and the taste of his skin was turning me on.

            I unbuttoned his dress shirt and ran my hands over every inch of his torso. He groaned slightly then chuckled, “It seems to me like you’re hungry for a second helping of dessert.”

            I raised myself over him and lowered my lips over his, “We’re still celebrating aren’t we?”