[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Past Featured StorySummary:

 Falling down is easy to do. It happens to the best of us. What happens when two people need each other to get back up on their feet.

 


Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group, Nick
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Death, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 33
Completed: No
Word count: 50722
Read: 49560
Published: 05/29/13
Updated: 08/11/14

1. Flashing lights by Rosalie [ - ] (561 words)

I want you to get the full effect of the chapter, so go to this link and play the song in the background while reading the chapter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxrf4ZzzrA8

Right Where it Belongs- Nine Inch Nails

 

2. A Thousand Years by Rosalie [ - ] (1274 words)

I hope you are enjoying the story so far. If you are reading please review. :) at the stars start playing this song while reading. ( If you want)

Christina Perri- A Thousand years ( the almost wedding song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00

 

3. Round of Applause- Part 1 by Rosalie [ - ] (681 words)


I hope you like it please review :) I love knowing what you are thinking. The song from this chapter, is my songs know what you did in the dark by Fall out Boy.

4. Round of Applause- Part 2 by Rosalie [ - ] (215 words)

Here is part two of the chapter :) Please Enjoy!! The same song as before it is best if you listen to the song starting at Sophia's POV. Still trying to put up part 3 and part 4. Not sure what is going on with this.

 

5. Round of Applause Part 3 by Rosalie [ - ] (1214 words)

Part 3... Finally up!! :)

After two days off and on, I hope you enjoy it. It is the last part of that chapter.

please let me know what you think. It is the same song at the previous chapter.

6. Rodderick by Rosalie [ - ] (1753 words)

Thank you to my faithful reviewers.( You know who are are). This chapter is for you. I hope you like the chapter. Sorry so long for the wait busy work week and weekend. :) Please let me know what you think.

Ohh the song for this chapter is Backstreet Boys -The call, listen to it during the flashback!!

xoxoxoxo

-Rosalie

7. Perfect Stranger by Rosalie [ - ] (2709 words)

Hi Everyone :)

Kyrie- Thank you so much for your review I am glad you like it. I hope it isn't like something you read before.

I also want to say I respect Nick and Lauren's realtionship and am extremely happy for them. This is just a story, so anything mean I may say, it doesn't mean anything. Please if you read the story review :)

Also the song for this chapter is T-Pain- Booty Wurk listen to it when Nick and Sophia hit the dance floor.

8. Smile by Rosalie [ - ] (1378 words)

I hope you like the new chapter!! Please review!

Kyrie- Thanks for reviews you make me want to write faster, I hope you like it and am curious to see what you think of this chapter!!

Rosalie

The song for this chapter is- Ed Sheeran- Drunk ( it was the soft music playing in the cab)

9. U-Turn by Rosalie [ - ] (2271 words)

I hope you like it, please let me know what you think :)Please Review! :)The song for this chapter is- Backstreet Boys - Siberia (I thought it was fitting)

Special shout out to:

Kyrie- Thank you for reading and reviewing faithfully

 Kaos_Carter- Thank you, I hope you like the chapter! please let me know what you think.

10. Messy Situations by Rosalie [ - ] (1535 words)

Hey Readers!! Sorry its been so long for an update been really busy at work...

The song for this chapter is The Hollies- He ain't Heavy, Hes My Brother

Special Shout out Too....

Kyrie- Im so happy you liked it, your story is great I need to catch up again.Thank you for being a faithful reader and reviewer. New chapter will be up soon!

Kaos_Carter- Ohh..My thank you so much for your reply, I really, really, really appreciate it I hope I did not disapoint this time, next chapter will be up soon, and it will be Sophias POV! Please keep reading and thanks for being a faithful reader and reviewer

11. Stalkers by Rosalie [ - ] (2091 words)

Please Review... Please don't pay attention to the jumbledness of words, I couldn't figure out how to post it without this time. UGH I hate computers.

Speical shout out to my ladies

Kyrie- Thanks for always reviewing, Dont worry about Sophia he is tough.

Kaos_Carter- Thank you for always reviewing I really apreciate it. Its nice to know someone is reading. Yes he is always getting himself into messes.

12. A Penny for Your Thoughts by Rosalie [ - ] (883 words)

Hello Everyone...So I still don't understand computers and why this time it let me post with no problems. So here is a short chapter, Please if you are reading please review and give me some sort of feedback. So I know what I need to improve on what you would like to see happen in the story. I can also give you very tiny spoilers.

The song for the chapter....Backstreet Boys- In a World Like This.

As always a big special shout out too...

Kyrie- Thank you for your review I hope I can continue to keep you on your toes. thanks for always reading and reviewing it means soooo much to me. Lovin your story by the way.

Kaos_Carter- Not sure where you are, but I hope all is good in your world. Thanks for all your reviews and support :)

13. Thirty Days by Rosalie [ - ] (2497 words)

Please if you are reading let me know what you think by reviewing.

Kyrie- Thank you for always reading and reviewing I hope you like the direction the story is going.

The song for the chapter is Incomplete- Backstreet boys. It seems very fitting start the song when they enter the cafe.

Love Always

Rosalie

14. Day One by Rosalie [ - ] (1533 words)

Hello Readers :) Thanks for reading I hope you like the direction the story is going!!

Kyrie- Thank you for your review as always, things are going to get can I say complicated....Keep reading you will see what I mean.

brian_fan_4eva: I tried extra hard to work on my grammar this time, just for you. I hope you like this chapter. It was very fun to write. :)

The song for this chapter is Miss America- Nick Carter

15. Day Seven by Rosalie [ - ] (1919 words)
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Things are about to get interesting.

Kyrie- Thanks for reading and reviewing!! I hope you like the chapter.

16. Thirty Days to Soon by Rosalie [ - ] (1282 words)
Hello Readers!!! I really hope you are enjoying my story, if you are please leave me a review and let me know what you think!!

*Special Shout out Too*

Kyrie- Hope you like the chapter. Yes, Sophia needs to stand up for herself more often. I hope she doesn't let Nick walk all over her with this situation.

brian_fan_4eva- Thank you Hun, for your review. I am sooo happy that you liking the story. Keep reading some twists and turns coming. ( Is Nick so Innocent?)

Fran- Thanks for the email review. So happy you are liking the story. I hope this chapter doesn't fall short of your expectations.

Much Love,

Rosalie

17. Chapter 17 by Rosalie [ - ] (2208 words)
Hello Everyone :)
I hope you are all still enjoying my story. I have some pretty big twists coming your way.
Song for this chapter- Framing Hanley- photographs and Gasoline. ( Make sure you listen to the song, it fits almost perfectly.)
Special Shout Out Too:
Kyrie- Hope everything is going good for you. Thank you for all your previous reviews and words of encouragement. I hope you like this chapter.

Brian_Fan_4eva- Thank you!!! I am so freaking happy that you are still liking the story. I am very curious to know what you think of the chapter.

Hazel- Thank you so much for your kind review. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I can keep you on your toes. Please let me know what you think.

Much Love,

Rosalie

18. Where do we go from here? by Rosalie [ - ] (1506 words)
Hi Everyone big shout to to all of you..

Kyrie, brian_fan_4eva, lovelace028, Hazel_85 :) Thank you so much for reading and reviewing. It means so very much to me! Sorry it has been so long since an update, I have been very busy this summer. Things are starting to die down now though.

Please read and review

19. Rose Tutorial 101 by Rosalie [ - ] (1259 words)
So this chapter was inspired by Nick carter and his rose ;) You will see more of Laurens plan soon! I Promise!

Brian_Fan_4eva, Kyrie, Jujube Thank you for your kind reviews and I am so happy you are still enjoying the story. Nothing makes me more happy than to see your comments.
Much Love,

Rosalie

Thank you Readers!!! Please Review :)

20. Planning Moments by Rosalie [ - ] (1500 words)
Hi Everyone :)
Thank you so much for your kind reviews. Maybe, this will answer some of your questions.

*Special Thank You! Brian_Fan_4eva, Jubejube, Kyrie, and lovelace. Thank you for always reading and reviewing; I am so glad you are enjoying the story and stuck with me through all of Nick and Sophias, and Laurens Up and Downs.

Much Love,

Rosalie

Please read and review all :)

21. Panic by Rosalie [ - ] (1947 words)
Thank you so much to all of my readers, sorry it has taken me so long to get this out to you, I will also have an update on my new story by Sunday. :) If you are reading please review and let me know your thoughts.

PS: Song for the chapter- Nick Carter- Falling Down


***Special Shout out***

Hazel- So happy you like the story. Thank you so much for your reviews I love reading them. Ohh and the cookies turned out great!
Kyrie- Thank you for all of the times you reviewed. PS your story rocks.
brian_fan_4eva - Thank you so much for your review. I hope you like this chapter. Glad you are still on team Sophia!!
Jujube- Thank you so much for your review. I hope you like this chapter as well.

Much Love,

Rosalie

22. Red Shelby Mustang by Rosalie [ - ] (1454 words)
Please Read and Review :) I would love to know what you think so far.
Special Shout out too..

Kyrie, Hazel, Brian_Fan_4eva, Carter, JuJube, JordansLady39

Thank you so much for reading and reviewing it means so very much to me.

Much Love,

Rosalie

23. Perfectly Imperfect by Rosalie [ - ] (889 words)
So happy to be posting something for you tonight. It has been really busy at work and slightly sick. Migraines suck. :(
Special Shout out too...
Kyrie, Hazel, Brian_fan_4eva, Jordanslady, Jubejube
Thank you so much for all of your kind reviews It makes my day to see what you all think. Like If I have a bad day I can escape here. You ladies help me with escaping.

24. Phase One by Rosalie [ - ] (1872 words)
Hi Everyone...

Thank you so much for reading. I am sorry for the long wait. one sentence- Nick's new book. Has had me very sidetracked. Also, Life sort of just took over. I have a lot of catching up to do on other peoples stories. I am back now and curious to know what you all think. Remember the more reviews the quicker I tend to update!!!

Please forgive me for the really long wait...

Much Love,

Rosalie

25. Deceiving by Rosalie [ - ] (1232 words)
Thank you everyone for reading...Some of you have seen this coming. You have no idea what is ahead though. Please read and review.

Kyrie,Jordans lady, Hazel_- 85 Thank you for reading and reviewing it really means a lot I hope you enjoy.

26. Love Interception by Rosalie [ - ] (2001 words)
Sorry so long for the wait...I had bronchitis and a sinus infection. Thank you so much for all the reviews longer thank you coming.!! You know who you are and you know how much I appreciate it.

Much Love,

Rosalie

27. Big Bertha by Rosalie [ - ] (1116 words)
I had the worse case of writers block then it was the holiday season. So I am starting 2014 with an update that will hopefully. Turn into scheduled updates. Also, since my story is featured this month. I figured I should probably update, which is a huge surprise to me. :)
So I hope my lovely readers can forgive me. I can't wait to catch up on all of the stories I was reading. ( Ohh Happy Day)

28. Coffee and Cigarettes by Rosalie [ - ] (1377 words)
Thanks for all that it reading. I guess I lost a few readers. Hopefully I can get you back with this chapter.

Kyrie- Thank you for your review. You're right things are about to get interesting.

29. Purple by Rosalie [ - ] (839 words)

30. The Switch by Rosalie [ - ] (1661 words)

31. Good Mornings and Headlines by Rosalie [ - ] (1030 words)

32. Un-Chained Memories by Rosalie [ - ] (2023 words)
Please Review :)
I haven't been getting much reviews lately and I would love to know what everyone who is reading. What they think and anything that they would like to see happen in the story.

Lots of love,

Rosalie
xoxooxoxox

33. Not So Perfect Day by Rosalie [ - ] (3012 words)
Please if you are reading review. The more reviews the faster I update. I would love to know what everyone is thinking so far. My reviews will come faster now that I have a new laptop that works.

xoxooxo
Rosalie