- Text Size +

Chapter 10 NO!

***Nick’s Point Of View***

                “What are you doing here!?”

                “Oh come on Nick. Aren’t you glad to see me?”

                “No I’m not,” I said defiantly. “I told you the last time on the plane that I never wanted to see you ever again Marcy!”

                “You don’t mean that. I know you don’t. You want me with every fiber of your being honey.”

                “You’re delusional! I don’t want you and I will never want you.”

                “That is such bullshit. I know you better than you think dirty little Nickolas. You want me badly and I want you badly and we’re finally together… alone.”

                “No! I don’t want you! Get that through your thick head Marcy I don’t want you! The only one I want is Kalie and I’m in love with her so leave me the fuck alone!”

                “That’s a load of bullshit and you know it,” she hissed at me. She stepped closer to me and I stepped back, “If you don’t or didn’t want me then why did you act like a love sick puppy when we danced on stage together and after shows? You were flirting with me Nick.  And I don’t know about you but I felt heat between us whenever we danced together, especially during PDA.”

                “Marcy there is nothing between us! You might have felt that way but I never have! And I never will! You just don’t understand that! When I’m on stage I get hooked on the crowd shouting my name, screaming for me, I just want to put on a show for the fans. That is my only intension when I’m on stage. I’m sorry if you got that confused for me being interested in you because I’m not. I only think about Kalie when I perform and you’re not Kalie.”

                She crept closer to me and for some reason I became frozen. I just couldn’t move as she got closer to me. I also realized that I was backing into a wall.   

                “If you two are so in love then why wasn’t she on tour with you? And where is she now?”

                My blood started to boil, “I don’t need to explain her to you! I don’t need to waste my time with you! You are not important to me! Leave me alone, I have a more important thing to do than stand here and not give a shit about you.”

                I started to walk around her but she pushed me against the wall and I was thrown off guard. She slinked closer to me until she was right in my face. She stared up at me and whispered seductively, “The only one you’ll be thinking of is me when I’m done with you.”          

                Before I could get my hands up to push her away she crashed her lips onto mine and I remained frozen unable to move a single muscle.

***Rich’s Point Of View***

                “Harlow…Harper… I thought you two were dead. I thought with all the drugs and alcohol you’ve used you’d both be six feet under in an unmarked box.”

                “Oh Rich, or DJ Lani as you’re called now, what kind of a greeting is that for your long lost sister and the best girlfriend you have ever had?” Harper’s voice broke through the darkness.

                “Harlow is not the best girlfriend I have ever had; Heather is. Now why the hell are you two here?”

                “We’re here to see the show duh! You know how much we love BSB and when we found out that you are their DJ, it gave us an even bigger reason to come tonight.”

                “And how many sleaze bags did you have to prostitute yourself to to get the money for the tickets huh Hoe, I mean Harper?”

                “It’s none of your business brother.”

                “I hate when you call me that,” I said through gritted teeth.

                “Oh come on bro. And why don’t you think I have a good honest job to pay for these tickets?”

                “You, good and honest? You’re kidding me right?”

                Harlow slipped closer to me and I shivered when she placed a hand on my chest and then her finger on my lips, “Baby calm down. I missed you. I missed you so much!”

                I ripped her hands off of me and said sternly, “Stay away from me. I am not your baby. My life is 100 times better without you in it.”

                Harlow gasped and Harper wrapped her arms around her, “Rich you don’t mean that. We brought excitement into your life. We got you into the good stuff.”

                “You almost killed me!” I spat back.

                “We didn’t mean to,” Harlow crept closer to me. She placed both hands on my face and whispered, “It was the biggest mistake of my life to do that to you honey. I have always loved you and I still do love you! Please say you forgive me!”

                “No. I will never forgive you!”

                “Please! Don’t you miss me?”

                “I miss who you were before you became Harper’s little mini me. I miss the person you were before you got hooked on drugs and became a slut just like the whore you’re standing next to.”

                “Such harsh words brother,” Harper hissed.

                “Stop calling me that! I was never your brother and I never will be!”

                “You were my brother when you were high,” she stared into my eyes as she said it and she had the smuggest little grin on her face. It made my blood boil.

                “That was the worst time of my life,” I clenched my jaws together so tightly that they started to hurt.    

                “You don’t mean that!” Harlow started to whimper, “We were together! We loved each other! We can bring that love back Rich! Let me show you…” She leaned closer to kiss me and I pushed her away.

                “No! I don’t want what we had back! We never should have had it in the first place! I was stupid to have ever been with you.”

                “I think you need a little bit of help remembering how good life was when you weren’t clean,” Harper sneered.

                “You’re gunna realize how much you miss it. How much you miss me!” Harlow cried. She lunged at me and as she kissed me I was knocked against the wall.  

                 I don’t know why but my body went limp as she kissed me. I felt disgusting as her tongue invaded my mouth but I just couldn’t move. Then I felt a hand grab my arm and squeeze it. I opened my eyes to see Harper trying to raise a vein in my arm. I still couldn’t move but my eyes widened as I watched Harper pull out a covered needle from her pocket.

                My heart raced and I started to panic.

                “This won’t hurt a bit and once it’s settled in you’ll feel like you’re on cloud nine brother,” Harper smirked reaching to uncover the needle.

                I pushed Harlow off of me and Harper tightened her grip. Together they tried to restrain me with all their strength but I fought just as hard screaming at the top of my lungs, “NO!”