- Text Size +
*One Month Later*

“Harry!” I call out typing into my computer.

He walks in.

“What’s wrong AJ?”

“You are running late! You have to get ready for tonight!”

He groans sitting down. I smile at him. He and I are real friends now and work is going smoothly.

“I need a date,” he pouts.

“So? You know a ton of girls. Ask someone.”

“Go with me?” he pleads making his sad eyes at me.

I roll my own.

“Please AJ, we haven’t done anything fun in ages!”

“I am not here for fun I am here for work. Besides… tonight is my night off. I have plans!”

His eyes narrow.

“You have plans? Did you meet someone?”

“Ugh no Harry. I planned on getting some curry take out and watching the Real Madrid vs. Manchester United game.”

“I hate Real Madrid,” he said waving his hand.

My jaw dropped along with the empty cup I was holding.

“What. Did. You. Just. Say!”

“Oh no. No, no, no, no, no. AJ, tell me you do not like Real Madrid.”

“I don’t like Real Madrid. I LOVE REAL MADRID!”

His eyes narrow again. I glare right back at him.

“Look, I will take you to the game next weekend here in England when they play again if you come tonight,”

“Really?”

He nods wincing.

“COUNT ME IN!”

“Let’s go get you dressed.”

“I swear you are gay Harry,” I tease.


Later that night at the charity ball, I stay sipping some pink champagne with Harry. It tastes good as far as I can tell. I am not a drinker and this is my first but Harry promised it would calm my nerves. I am wearing a lovely black gown and heels, and Harry has let me borrow some diamonds. I feel giddy as Harry spins me around the dance floor and keeps the drinks flowing.

We move to the corner to check on the game and I bounce excitedly.

“Real Madrid won!” I do a happy dance holding the skirt of my dress out and do a shimmy.

He rolls his eyes and hands me a drink.

“A toast to the winner!” he exclaims and we throw back the drinks.

I have never been drunk before in my life but between nerves and now the win, I feel like I am drunk.

“What time is it?”

Harry looks at his watch.

“Nearly one in the morning.”

I groan.

“We have to go Harry. I have work tomorrow,” I lean on the wall fanning my flushed face.

“Yeah and you can’t call in sick. I hear your boss is a bloody bastard,” he smirks.

I roll my eyes at him. He tugs my hands leading me out to our car. We head to the palace and I head up to his apartment. I need stuff for work.

“Why don’t you just stay the night babe?”

“You know I can’t Harry,” I respond automatically though I am tempted.

His hand snakes its way along my back.

“Please?” he whines.

I sway a bit from the champagne and his touch.

“Oh alright.”

We walk to his room and I lean against his bed as he undresses.

“There is a lady in here knock it off!” I complain giggling.

He turns and faces me.

“Oh. It will come off,” he says huskily and unzips my dress.

He kisses me roughly tugging my dress down along with my thong. He unhooks my bra and I can’t protest as his tongue enters my mouth. I grip his hair roughly keeping his head against mine as I return the kiss.

He picks me up and lays me down in his bed, the sheets are cool against my flushed skin and are so soft, and I feel like I am disappearing. He leans over me and appears hazy. We kiss again and there is nothing but bliss.


I groan as I begin to wake. My head is pounding. How much did I have to drink? I wonder and force my eyes open. I blink trying to focus but everything is spinning. I feel like I was run over by a red double decker bus. I cannot move my body is weighed down. I sigh and shut my eyes. What had happened? I shift and freeze feeling something that doesn’t seem right. My eyes fly open again and I see a muscular, slightly hair arm wrapped firmly around my middle. Looking down I see a muscular leg wrapped around mine.

“Oh no, oh no,” I whisper trying to make sense of it.

I realize that I am naked and so are the arm and leg holding me. Carefully I shift, turning to see who it was I was with and I try not to shriek. Harry is sharing my pillow, peacefully asleep and I realize I have spent the night with him. As I shift, I feel sore between my legs and realize not only did I spend the night with him; I spent the night with him.

I try to sit up slowly not to wake him but his arms tighten and he buries his face against my neck.

“Don’t go,” he mumbles.

“Harry stop!” I protest.

His eyes open and he grins. Before I can move his mouth meets mine again and he slides into me.

“Nothing like good old fashioned morning sex to help cure a hang over,” he grunts gripping my hips.

With out meaning to, my back arches up. He is good, that I can’t deny. I know it is wrong but I don’t care at this moment. He lowers his lips to my neck kissing and sucking gently. His hands run over my body, gripping my calf to pull my leg around him. His hipbones press against mine as he slides so deep inside we are reduced to grinding motions. I sigh out softly. He rolls over onto his back pulling me on top of him.

Biting my lip shyly, I begin to rise and fall on him slowly. He guides my hips and brings his mouth to my nipple.

“I’m close,” I warn him.

He bites down on my nipple and moves faster. We are both breathing hard. I gasp, uttering his name as I tighten around him. My body spasms as I orgasm sighing his name. His back arches as he cums as well.

I sink down into his arms. A sheet wraps tightly around us like a cocoon. I shut my eyes, head tucked on his shoulder as he makes a call. He orders a breakfast tray for two and then wraps me up in both of his arms.

“Are you mad?” he questions after a few minutes of silence.

“Yes… no, I don’t know,” I sigh.

“Is there a lot on the schedule today?”

I scrunch my nose thinking.

“No not really. Nothing too important.”

“Good, everything will be canceled. Today needs to be a free day.”

Getting out my pad from my purse I clear his day making the new arrangements. The door opens and a butler wheels in a breakfast cart. I am alarmed that they found me naked in bed with Harry, the room obviously scented with sex but the butler doesn’t blink.

“Anything else your highness?” he asks politely.

“That is all Jeffrey. Thank you.”

Harry gets up bringing the cart closer, uncovering it. There are scrambled eggs, sausages, toast, muffins, tea, pastries and bacon. Harry gets two pieces of buttered toast and puts eggs and bacon between the slices handing it to me.

“Hang over cure part two,” he smiles.

“Thank you,” I accept the sandwich and as he makes himself one.

When he is done, he sits back with my feet in his lap massaging them with his free hand.

“AJ, I know you don’t want to be with me but you have to admit, it was perfect,”

I hesitate. I am tired of denying my feelings for him but I just don’t know how long we will last. I know all too well we come from different worlds.

“Give me, give us a chance,” he pleads.

“With a couple conditions,”

He nods waiting.

“We keep us a secret. I keep my job.”

“That’s fine. For now,” he agrees.

I relax as we eat our breakfast.

“That really helped,” I breathe out lying back after I finish.

“You’ve never been drunk or hung over before have you?” Harry asks massaging my feet and legs with both hands.

I shake my head.

“Do you remember last night?”

I blush.

“Only a little,”

Harry grins.

“I remember it perfectly. What a little tiger you are,” he teases.

I smack his shoulder.

“Oh, feisty!” he grabs my hand pinning me against him.

“Sore!” I groan making him laugh.

“You will be treated like a princess today, just lie back and relax.”
I flop back against his soft goose pillows and stretch, wincing a bit at the soreness.

“Want me to paint your nails?” he questions.

I lift up a foot and examine the pedicure.

“Sure, why not,”

He laughs as I hand him polish from my purse along with remover. I sit up back against the pillows and we talk as he does my nails. When he is finished I examine them.

“Not bad I suppose,” I say with a smirk.

He placed a kiss on my ankle and leans forward. It is only 11 am.

“So, are we gonna get dressed today?” I ask eyeing him.

“Do we have to?”

I laugh getting up, the sheet around me.

“Darn, I don’t have clothes with me just the gown.”

Harry gets up stark naked and returns with a clean shirt and pair of boxers for me. I get dressed and flop back. He puts on a shirt and boxers as well and gets back into bed with me. We curl up, snuggling close, arms around each other, my head on his chest.

“So is this as bad as you feared?” he asks into my hair.

“No. Not yet at least,” I admit.

“What do you want to do?” he questions curiously.

“Mmm, I just want to curl up and read.”

“Sounds relaxing. Let’s get our books,” he replies sitting up.

I walk to my office where I keep a couple of books and freeze as the door is flung open.