[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Past Featured StorySummary: Nick’s new girlfriend, Autumn, isn’t who she say she is to be. Autumn has two sides about her, the first side is what everyone sees the sweet, small town girl. But can you say that is nothing but a lie, because she isn’t as sweet innocent small town girl, but a big time city girl, that can lie her way through anything. And there is one person who can see straight through her, Jennifer. Jennifer is Nick’s best friend since they were babies, and she is even his ex-girlfriend too, but unlike his other girlfriends, she is the only one he truly trusts with everything, and that even means which girl is right for him. It was Jennifer who learned that Autumn was just using Nick for his money, she was really taking his money from him and giving it to another guy that she is seeing, all while she was telling Nick all kinds of lies.
It’s Jennifer, who has to show Nick that Autumn isn’t the sweet innocent person that everyone thinks she is and that she is playing Nick for a fool.
Nick also realizes that the only person who loves him for him and he still loves is Jennifer but he has to find some way to tell her, so she can help him heal his broken heart because of all the Beautiful Lies that Autumn has told him.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12
Completed: Yes
Word count: 13932
Read: 19379
Published: 01/02/14
Updated: 01/02/14

1. Chapter 1 by Nessie [ - ] (920 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Nessie [ - ] (1018 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Nessie [ - ] (1060 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Nessie [ - ] (1159 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Nessie [ - ] (1099 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Nessie [ - ] (1663 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Nessie [ - ] (996 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Nessie [ - ] (1048 words)

9. Chapter 9 by Nessie [ - ] (1343 words)

10. Chapter 10 by Nessie [ - ] (1126 words)

11. Chapter 11 by Nessie [ - ] (1689 words)

12. Chapter 12 by Nessie [ - ] (811 words)