- Text Size +
I didn’t sleep at all last night. I was thinking about the kiss. I walked early to theater’s backstage and I saw Anne-Marie sitting alone in her room. I walked in and smiled. She still didn’t see me coming in. She looks so beautiful. How we are going to move on when I leave next week? I just stand there looking at her smile on my face. She sighs deeply and start to stretching her arms and legs. When she stands up and turns around, she seems me.
“Son of… What are you doing here?” She asked whispering.
“I just wanna know are you going to come tonight after what happened last night?” I asked and smiled.
“You should not be here. Michael might come here.” she said and whispered.
“I don’t care. I rather die than let him to be with you.” I said and I was about to kiss her, but she moves away.
“No. We can’t here. Last night was great but it can’t happen again.” She said and opens her closet door.
“Why? Cause of Michael?” I said and closed the door.
“Yea. Cause of him. Now please go, okay?” She begged.
“You don’t love him. You love me. I know that.” I said and touched her cheek gently.
She moves my hand away from her.
“Please… Not here. I come tonight to your bus. Please go now.” She said and looked at me.
“Alright. I wait for you.” I said and walked out of her room to my own closet room.

When I was about to close my closet door, AJ walks in and looks pissed.
“Well hi to you too, Bone. What you want?” I asked and sat down on couch.
“You are playing dangerous game, Nick. I search Michael and it doesn’t look good, man.” AJ said and shows some paper he was holding.
“You checked the man?” I asked and took papers from him.
“I’m sick of worried about you, man. He will kill you if you keep seeing her.” AJ said worry look on his face.
I looked at the papers and it really didn’t look good. This man has been arrested from murder his own parents and brother.
“It’s not my fault he’s like this man. I just seem to like Anne-Marie. No… I love her.” I said and looked at AJ.
“WHAT?! No! Nick! You are insane!” AJ snapped at me and shouted.
“She’s like me. She likes videogames and we have so much common. We had already kissed.” I said and gave papers back to him.
“No you didn’t. Did you two…?” AJ asked and looked at me.
“Almost. Her alarm went on and then she had to go. Bone… if I die then I die. At least I die in Love.” I said and went to bathroom.
“You are making big mistake, Carter!” He shouted after me.
I walked out of bathroom and looked angrily at him.
“You stay on my way! I don’t want you to others get hurt cause of me. I love this woman and no one can’t stop me to seeing her!” I shouted at AJ.
“I wish Kevin would be here with us. He knows what to do with you.” he said and left.
If Michael is that bad guy then why he’s out of jail? Did he escape? Did he get out for good behave? I had to talk to Anne-Marie about this tonight. She might don’t know what she is dealing with.
I was acting with guys today our play to audience. We finished and everyone was applause us. When I walked backstage, I was acting like I wasn’t paying any attention of Michael and Anne-Marie. I drunk my water bottle empty and walked to my tour bus. It’s so hard to be around a woman who I love. I know she loves me too. I sat down on couch and start to watch TV. I looked little outside through the window and saw Michael and Anne-Marie kissing near my bus. I hate it to see that. It was disgusting me. I open little window to hear them.
“Sorry I can’t be with you tonight. I didn’t know they need me to China today.” Michael said and was touching Anne-Marie’s cheek.
“It’s okay. I’ll be good. You know that.” she said and smiled.
“I’ll be back in 2 days. You are going to be great tomorrow. Good luck.” he said and gave her a deep kiss.
They were making out like a minute. Oh gosh. I couldn’t watch it anymore and I went to bed laying down. I closed my eyes and was focus on sleeping, but then there was knocking on my bus door. I took deep sigh and get up. Now I wanna be alone tonight. Don’t wanna see even Anne-Marie. I opened my bus door and there she was standing smiling.
“Hi.” she said happy.
“Hi.” I said, but didn’t smile.
“You okay?” she asked and looked at me worry look on her face.
“Yeah. You woke me up.” I said and lied.
“I’m sorry. I can come back tomorrow if you are tired.” she said and was about to go.
“Wait… I’m fine.” I said and sighed.
She moves back near and looks at me.
“Michael had to go China. Some business.” she said and smiled.
“Yeah I heard you two. And I did see too. You seem to like his tongue.” I said and walked inside to sit on couch.
She followed me and shut the door behind her.
“You were spied on us?” she asked and looked at me.
“That wasn’t first time I spied on you guys.” I said and watched TV.
She walks middle of me and TV.
“When?” she asked and looked at me little pissed.
“The day we met.” I said and looked at her.
“You are unbelievable.” She said and walked back and front in my bus.
“I liked you since I saw you that day. Is that wrong?” I asked and looked at her walking back and front.
“I don’t know what to do if Michael hears that.” she said nervously.
I stood up and walked to her and took her to big hug.
“It’s going to be fine. We get through this. I promise.” I said still hugging her.
“It’s not going to be fine. He’s going to kill you and I never going to forgive myself if something happens to you.” Anne-Marie said and that moment I knew she had feelings for me.
“I don’t let anything to happen to me. I promise.” I said and tried to make her understand that I wasn’t going anywhere.
“Stop promising anything. You know he’s dangerous.” she said and looked at me.
“I know. Friend of mine, AJ, searched him and told me that Michael murder his own parents and brother.” I said and she looked choked.
“What? I didn’t know that.” she said still on choked.
“Oh my God. He’s going to kill both of us if he knows we know.” I said and sat down on couch.
“Well we should not worried about it tonight.” she said and sit next to me and touched my hand.
“I really can’t think of anything else right now.” I said and left my head down looking my feet.
She lifted my head up and made me look at her. She little smiles and gives me gently kiss on my lips. I looked at her eyes and licked my lower lips to taste her kiss. She knows how to kiss a man. She goes to her back on the couch and started to open the buttons on her shirt slightly open. I think she’s trying to say “Come and get it, tiger.” I really wasn’t sure what to do. She’s getting married and maybe having babies with Michael. What I was to her? I began to see her lace bra and they were white. She noticed I saw it and she started to undress her skirt and she was now only half dressed. She gets up on her knees next to me and touched my tights. Oh my good buddy downstairs felt that. She started to kiss my neck by using her tongue. God she was so damn good, but then I moved her away and stood up.
“Nick? What is it? I thought you wanted this.” she said and was sitting on the couch.
“You don’t have no idea how much I want.” I said and looked at her.
“Then what’s the problem?” she said and walks towards to me.
“It’s just. You are engaged with Michael. I know the end you will be with him.” I said and sighed.
“No. I’m going to leave him and tell him it’s over when he gets back from China.” she said and touched my hands gently.
She really was going to do that? I have to be sure this isn’t a joke.
“You are going to do what?” I asked and looked down on her.
“I want to be with you, Nick. I start to have these feelings for you.” she said and looked up on me.
“Are you saying you love me?” I asked.
She only nodded and then she started to kiss me deeply. I kissed her back while we were walking to on bed making love. It was our first time. She was perfect and she was now totally mine. I’m not going to forget this day and night. Best day of my life.

22nd of February
Last night was unforgettable. Anne-Marie and I did it first time and it was so an amazing. I woke up in the morning and saw her next to me sleeping. She’s so beautiful when she sleeps. I didn’t want to wake her and I get up on bed to make her breakfast. I was only wearing boxers on purpose so she can wear my shirt. That is typical when 2 people are waking up after an amazing sex. Thank god I have stone and some eggs in my bus so I can make some omelet. I was cooking about 10 minutes and then I feel 2 hands around my body and I smiled.
“Morning sleepyhead. Want some breakfast?” I asked and smiled.
“Sounds good. I’m starving.” she said low voice like she was whispering.
I turned around and looked at her. She was wearing my shirt. I knew it.
“I see you find something comfortable on you.” I said and smiled at her.
“It was nearest cloth I found. And you look more sexier without anything on.” she said and gave me a kiss.
“Mhm… Well right back at you. Last night you were so hot.” I said and started to kiss her.
“I really like kiss for breakfast, but I rather have some real food.” she said and smiled.
I forgot the omelet on the stone and looked at it. It was burned.
“Son of…” I said and she started to laugh when she sat down around the table to looking at me.
“I promise you. I’m better cook than this. You put all my attention on you.” I said and smiled.
“So it’s my fault omelet burned?” she said and giggled.
“Yes it is your fault. And now I have to make new one without eggs.” I said and started to clean up small kitchen.
“We can share my omelet.” she said and smiled.
“Okay. Good I have bread, fruits and coffee.” I said and sat around the table.
“You are good cook. Next time I cook for you.” she said and gave me another half of her omelet.
“Next time?” I asked and looked at her smiling.
“Yeah. Maybe today when we are eating lunch.” she said and took some fruit and bread.
“Sounds like our plan today.” I said and smiled while taking coffee.
We talked some stuff while we were eating and we were having an amazing morning when there was knocking on my bus door.
“Why everybody is behind my door everyday knocking?” I questioned and walked to door.
“Who’s there?” I asked and waited answer.
“It’s Michael’s right hand. Miguel. Open up.”
Anne-Marie stood up and was scared as hell. I went to her and tried to call her down.
“Sssh. I’ll make him away.” I whispered to her.
“Open up or I break this door.” Miguel shouted and banged the door hard.
Anne-Marie was almost going to cry and run to bedroom and locked the door. This wasn’t going to be good. I took my other shirt on the couch and put it on before I walked back near my door.
“What you want?” I asked still not opening the door.
“Anne-Marie wasn’t in her bus tonight. I need to be sure she isn’t there.” Miguel said.
“I haven’t seen her. I know what is going to happen if I see her. I’ll die right?” I said and spoke to him through the door.
“Just open the door and let me check your bus. You don’t have anything to hide, right?” he asked and waited me to open.
I gulped and looked to bedroom door. We were trouble. It’s now or never, Carter. Think of something. I think for moment and then I got an idea.
“Sorry man.” I said and made fake cough.
“I’m very sick. I don’t want it to past no one. I have to stay away everyone as much as possible.” I said and then coughed much more to make him to believe.
“That really sounds bad, but I just still need to check the bus, Nick.” Miguel said.
He wasn’t going to give up. I didn’t have any choice, but the open the door. I opened the door and Miguel was standing there looking at me.
“Welcome to my castle.” I said and walked in Miguel behind me.
Miguel looks around and sees breakfast on the table with two plates.
“She’s here, is she?” Miguel asked and looked angry.
“I ate breakfast with my driver early this morning. I didn’t sleep at all last night cause of my cough.” I said and started to cough again.
“You don’t mind me to check bedroom?” he asked and pointed at door.
“It’s mess, but be my guess.” I said and lay down on the couch pretending to be sick.
I heard Miguel opened the door. I carefully looked there to see Anne-Marie and then Miguel walks back.
“All is good. She’s not here. Take care of yourself, Nick. We don’t want you to get killed by seeing that woman.” Miguel said and left out of my bus.
She wasn’t there? I stood up and walked to bedroom. I looked around, but I didn’t see her until I feel something on my hair and I look up. She was top on my bus roof. She climbed out from my roof window. She’s smart girl. I help her down and smiles at her.
“Jesus Christ. I was worried he’s going to see you.” I said and looked at her.
“He’s not that smart. Maybe I should go show myself to him.” She said and started to put her own clothes on.
“Maybe you should.” I said and looked at her to dress up.
“See you tonight?” She questioned.
“Of course.” I said and smiled.
“Later, sexy.” She said and kissed me before she left.
I looked after her through the window and saw her walking to inside the theater. I have to ask her tonight what she was saying to Miguel after she left here. I finished my breakfast and went to shower. I gosh we might had shower together this morning if she wouldn’t have to go, but it was right thing to do. We wanted to keep this as secret for a while. She was going to tell Michael that she doesn’t want to get married with him. I know she’s getting scared of that moment when it comes, but we can’t think about it now. Today we were going to make a love again and maybe play some battlefield. I was so not going to her kick my ass this time. I couldn’t wait tonight. I put some clothes on and get out of my bus when I accidently hit door to Howie’s face.
“Son of bitch!” he shouted and holds his nose.
“D? What are you doing behind my bus door?” I asked and closed the door.
“I saw Anne-Marie came from your bus. What is going on?” Howie asked and looked at me.
“Don’t tell Miguel, but…” I said and then move closer to Howie.
“We had sex last night” I whispered to him.
“Whaaa….” He was almost shouting.
“Shut up. I don’t want Miguel to hear us.” I said and started to walk with Howie to Theater.
“So you and her are like together?” Howie asked while we were walking.
“Yes. She loves me and I love her. Last night was great.” I said quietly.
“That’s insane. AJ told me Michael is murder and you are taking that risk to be around her.” Howie said and was choked.
“She’s going to leave him when he’s coming from China. I’m just worried he might kill her.” I said and sighed.
“Well maybe it’s better you two stop seeing each other, Romeo.” Howie said like this was Rome and Juliet movie.
“No. I’m not going to stop seeing her. It’s killing me if I can’t be near her.” I said quietly when there were people around us.
“You are getting yourself killed, Nick. What is going to happen to rest of us? What about the band?” Howie asked and was worried.
“There’s nothing going to happen to the band.” I said and walked to my closet room door.
“We are not the same band without you, Nick. Please don’t do anything stupid.” Howie said and touched my shoulder like as brother.
“Nothing is going to happen, D. We’ll get through this. We are going to send Michael back to jail.” I said and looked at Howie.
“I hope you know what you are doing? We don’t want to lose you, man. You are our little brother. Fans don’t want to lose you.” he said and looked sad.
“Hey. I’m not going anywhere. I’m still here am I?” I said and tried to cheer him up.
“I’m so glad we are out of here next week. I hate this place.” Howie said and smiled.
“Me too, D. Me too.” I said and walked to my closet room and locked the door.
I could only pray for God to not Michael to do anything bad in here. I hope he understands that Anne-Marie doesn’t love him anymore. If all goes well, band is good and Anne-Marie is going to be my girlfriend. I’ll make sure that will happen. I looked at clock on the wall and it was only 10am. Still 8 hours and I’m going to see her again. This was torture. I had to see her earlier than 6pm. I don’t care does Miguel or someone seeing me with her. I had to see her. I was so obsessed of her. No wonder, cause of her an amazing body, sexy eyes, beautiful hair and her ass. And her breasts. I so want to get touch those soon again.