- Text Size +
Faithfully
Chapter 2
By Dottie
Copyright 2016

6 Months Earlier

I scoot around to the far side of the bed and press myself into the corner of the stateroom, watching fearfully as Donnie strips off his shirt. "Please, don't do this! I won't let you!"

He laughs evilly. "How the hell do you plan on stopping me? Where you gonna hide Jessi? We're heading out to the middle of the Pacific Ocean and no one for miles will hear you scream...well, no one but your loving husband."

At the mention of Nick, I feel sick. I bend at the waist gagging as my stomach empties itself of my dinner. I close my eyes as bile clogs my throat. I hear Donnie sneer, "You think that will stop me? Not a chance bitch. Go brush your teeth."

I shake my head. "NO! I'm not...I'll never give in to you."

He crosses the room in two great strides, grabbing my arms and lifting me off the ground. "You'll do exactly what I say or hubby dearest will go for a swim...and I doubt seriously he'll survive."

As mad as I am at Nick...I can't stand the thought of him dying. I nod slowly. Donnie puts me on my feet and I go into the bathroom. He follows me, standing in the doorway watching as I brush my teeth. When I'm finished, I wipe my mouth and turn toward him.

He's removed his shirt and his pants are unbuttoned. I almost can't breathe I'm so scared. He steps back and says, "Come."

When I enter the bedroom he says, "I wonder what you're wearing under that stunning dress."

I shiver, thinking about the white bustier I'm wearing. Hanna Jo had found it for me the day before our weddings and said she wanted me to have something special for my wedding night. I make one last attempt to dissuade him. "Donnie, please. Not like this."

He smirks. "Oh I'm more than willing to meet you half way Baby. I'd rather fuck you because you want it...but I must admit, there's something about the taste of a woman when she's drowning in fear." The blood drains from my face. He reaches for me and mutters darkly, "I want to taste that in you. I want to drink your fear."

Before I know it's happened, he's spun me around and pushed me against the wall. One of his hands grips my neck, holding me still as the other slowly works the zipper down my back.

As the fabric parts I feel Donnie's fingers tighten around my neck. "MMM sexy. I can't wait to see more of this."

I struggle in vain to break his hold. When I feel his hand slide inside my dress and around to my stomach, I scream. I hear a clamoring sound outside the door and Nick yelling, "You son of a bitch, don't touch her! I'll fucking kill you if you touch her!"

Pressing his body against my back, he slides his hand up to cup my breast. He raises his voice and yells, "Too late Nicky-boy, I'm already touching her." Lowering his voice, he growls, "Shall we invite hubby dearest in to watch?"

With tears streaming down my face I whisper, "No, please no!"

He chuckles. "No, I don't think I'll let him watch me fuck you but he should see your bridal night ensemble." Raising his voice, he yells, "Tie him up!"

He steps away from my body, pulling me away from the wall. He marches me to the door and opens it. Nick is standing there with his hands tied behind his back and his ankles bound tightly together. He struggles to free himself as Donnie's goons hold on to his arms. "Let her go, you bastard, let her go!"

I can't look at Nick...I can't look at any of them. My eyes drop to the beige colored carpet as Donnie strips my dress off, leaving me standing in my bridal lingerie for them all to see. When he grabs the front of the satin and lace creation and jerks it down, exposing my breasts, I struggle against his painful grip. "NO! DON'T!"

He kneads my breast, pulling hard on my nipple. My head flies up and my eyes meet Nick's. He looks scared...angry...sick. From behind me, Donnie says, "Take him topside." He slams the door and spins me around, letting his eyes roam over my chest. "Damn you got nice tits. Too bad they aren't bigger; I'd love to fuck them."

I struggle and manage to pull out of his grip, pulling my lingerie back up to cover my breasts. "NO! You're not going to touch me!"

Once again he grabs me by the neck, only this time he slams my back against the wall. As I'm seeing stars, I feel his breath on the side of my face. "I'm going to fuck you, you little bitch. And nothing you can do will stop me."


A little over two hours later, Donnie leaves me sobbing on the bed rolled up tightly in the bedspread. I'm alone for several minutes before the door opens. I turn my head to see Nick come in. Anger floods my body and I whisper hoarsely, "Get the hell away from me." He opens his mouth to say something, but I just scream at him. Get out! Get out! Get the fuck out of here!"

He turns away from me, his shoulders slumping. After the door closes, I push my face into the pillow and scream as loudly as I can. How could he do this? He knew...he knew EVERYTHING I went through at the bank. The men, Donnie's brother...I had told him all of it.

I push myself up into a sitting position and look around the stateroom trying to find a way to escape. I keep the sheet around me tightly. I'm not cold, but the feeling of disgust that's racing through my body makes me shiver.

Before I can form a coherent thought about getting off this yacht, the door opens and Donnie comes sauntering in. "You hungry Jessi? Hubby had the boat well stocked."

At the mention of Nick my heart breaks a little more. "Don't call him that."

He smirks at me. "Love affair over? To be fair, I really didn't give him much of a choice. I was going to have you, no matter what I had to do. I just...I had a couple of aces to play...and I have to admit, getting you on your wedding night made my victory that much sweeter." I try to pull away when he sits down beside me. He grabs my arm and hauls me closer to his body. When we're nose to nose, he mutters "I was right...fear does taste good on you."

When he presses his lips to mine for a sickening kiss, my stomach knots up. It's not over. He's going to rape me again and again. And there's nothing I can do to stop him.
Chapter End Notes:
Love to hear your thoughts!