- Text Size +
Nick’s body was on fire. Not only was every nerve ending lit up by Kevin’s touch, but he could still hear the sound of Kevin’s voice caressing his skin as he sang that beautiful song. Nick’s mind kept drifting to how Kevin had looked and sounded in that intimate moment. He had never shared anything like that with another person. And the way they’d come together right after only made the whole thing that much more incredible. He would never forget this night. No matter how badly things blew up tomorrow when they checked in with the outside world, tonight was just for them and Kevin had made it magical.

Nick moaned as he gripped the edge of the piano top to keep himself upright. Kevin was kneeling before him, sucking and licking his length as Nick tried desperately to stay upright. His hands were wet with sweat and Kevin and they slipped and slid against the smooth surface of the piano. His hips jerked forward right before he came a second time, Kevin eagerly waiting to drink him in. He sagged against the instrument as his breathing evened out before sitting on the bench to keep from crashing to the floor. Kevin smiled up at him from where he knelt on the floor, his eyes dark with lust and love. Nick loved that look, almost more than any other. Kevin was the only person he’d ever been with that looked at him that way. Like a prize, someone worthy. He’d never felt anything like it before. Kevin was going a long way to break down the walls of all of his insecurities. He wondered if Kevin even knew he was doing it, or if this was just the way Kevin loved, so completely that it overtook the other person. Whatever it was, Nick never wanted it to end.

Kevin gripped the piano bench as he climbed off the floor. Settling in beside the younger man he titled his chin with his finger, lifting Nick’s mouth to his. He kissed Nick softly, so completely, wanting his lover to taste himself on his tongue. This was proving to be one amazing evening. While they had managed to get each other off with their mouths and rubbing against each other, Kevin still had plans for the younger man. Something he’d been thinking about all day and another reason why he’d chosen this room to spend most of their evening. He pulled Nick back against him until Nick’s head rested on his shoulder and his back was evenly lined up with Kevin’s chest. Nick wrapped his hands around Kevin’s and they sat there holding each other for several long moments. Kevin nuzzled Nick’s neck with his nose and whispered words of love against his heated skin. Nick smiled and shifted backwards, trying to get closer. “I love you baby,” Nick mumbled, closing his eyes and enjoying the feel of their skin against each other.

This time was special, they wouldn’t get this freedom often, and that was okay. But Kevin wanted to make sure he used all this time to his benefit. He also wanted to help ease the anxiety that his young lover felt about himself, about their relationship, the divorce and the world. If he could take all the doubt and insecurities away from the other man he would in a heartbeat, but he knew how Nick’s beautiful mind worked. Kevin just wanted him to finally feel loved, protected and worshipped for who and not what he was. Kevin wanted to make him smile, give into the feelings he knew they were both experiencing and stop being scared. It wouldn’t happen overnight and going public would be one big step in the right direction. Kevin was determined to spend every day of his life letting the other man know how much he was so deeply loved.

“You up for more?” Kevin whispered huskily against Nick’s ear.

“Mmm, you are insatiable.” Nick mumbled, turning his head so Kevin could get closer to his neck.

“Only for you baby.”

Kevin let go of Nick’s middle with one of his hands, keeping the other one firmly in place as he held the other man against him. He shifted on the piano seat and pulled Nick even closer, resting his erection against the top of Nick’s ass. Nick moaned softly, feeling Kevin pressed up against him. His hand free, Kevin slid it gently down Nick’s stomach stopping as he reached Nick’s lap. He was just starting to become hard again and Kevin reached lower, cupping his balls in his hand and squeezing them gently. Nick groaned and tilted his head back until his lips met Kevin’s. Kevin kissed him claiming his mouth as his own and licking every crevice. He sped up his movements, pushing his erection firmly into Nick’s ass now and caressing Nick’s balls with his hand. Before it got out of hand and ruined Kevin’s plan he squeezed one last time and gently released him. Pulling away from the other man Nick started to protest.

Kevin chuckled softly. “Now which one of us is the insatiable one?” he asked smugly as he watched the need fill Nick’s eyes as they became darker. Kevin stood and closed the lid to the keys on the piano. “Stand up.” he instructed the other man. Once Nick was on his feet he pulled the piano bench out and positioned it longways in front of the backside of the piano. “Kneel down.” He instructed Nick as he pointed to the bench. Nick looked at him hesitantly, but followed the direction. He knelt down on the piano bench and turned back to look for further instructions. Kevin came up behind him taking both of Nick’s hands and placing them down on the piano top. “Up on your knees and lean forward, put your ass in the air.” Kevin whispered against his earlobe, licking and biting it for good measure. Nick moaned but did as instructed. Kevin kissed his cheek and leaned one hand down to gently wrap around Nick’s erection. He was hard and leaking precum already. Kevin was exhilarated. This was all coming together exactly how he imagined. He stroked Nick a few times, drawing whimpers and moans from the younger man before letting Nick’s cock fall from his hands.

Coming around behind the blonde man, Kevin had to remind himself to breathe at the sight before him. Nick wanting and spread just waiting for Kevin’s next move. It was quite the sight and Kevin was so hard he wasn’t sure he could slow this down to enjoy it the way he really wanted to. Taking several deep breaths he tried to calm the blood rushing through his head. He palmed Nick’s ass with both hands, rubbing and squeezing the firm flesh as he came closer. Spreading the cheeks apart he kissed each orb beneath his hands before moving forward and licking each one. Nick moaned breathlessly and tried to push back against Kevin's face, trying desperately to get closer to him. Kevin smiled against Nick’s ass and snaked his tongue out to run along the crack. Stopping just before he reached Nick’s pucker he reached around to palm Nick’s erection once more. Nick was even harder now and jerked against his hand the moment Kevin wrapped his hands around him. “Baby,” Nick gasped out.

“Shhh,” Kevin whispered against his skin. “It’s going to get even better.” Kevin stroked him a couple of times and then released him, going back to his original mission. Licking further down Nick’s crack he pressed his tongue roughly against Nick’s pucker. Nick howled and bucked his hips backward, almost knocking Kevin off balance. Kevin chuckled and used one hand to hold on to Nick’s hip to keep them both upright. Moving back to Nick’s ass Kevin pressed his tongue against him harder this time, the tip of his tongue pressing inside of the tight ring of muscles. Nick was panting now, the sound like music to Kevin’s ears. Kevin pulled his tongue out slowly before shoving it right back in. He continued this motion for a couple of minutes, enjoying the feeling of his lover shaking against him and the sounds he made under Kevin’s touch.

Getting so hard himself it was hard to stay on task, Kevin pulled his tongue out and licked and spit against his pucker, leaving enough spit to help lube the younger man. He licked his finger, sucking on it to wet it before bringing it down and slipping it easily inside the other man. Nick was begging now, his body shaking, sexy and wanting just for him. Kevin made quick work out of stretching the younger man, adding a second finger and moving them back and forth in preparation of what was to come. Pulling his fingers out he squeezed each cheek of Nick’s delicious ass before coming around him to capture Nick’s mouth with his own. Nick pushed back away from the piano and wrapped his arms around the older man, kissing him deeply, tongues battling. Nick pulled away first. “You’re going to kill me. You’ve got to do something."

Kevin smiled against Nick’s mouth. “Yes love. Stand up.”

On shaky legs Nick was able to stand and face the other man. Kevin turned him back to the piano and instructed him to lean against it. He spread Nick’s legs apart, giving himself enough room to move in between his legs. Taking his own erection in his hand, Kevin pumped himself several times using the precum that leaked out as lubrication. He lined himself up with Nick’s ass and in one motion was pushing inside his lover. He groaned at the feeling, his eyes flying shut. Nothing in the world would ever feel better than this. He tried his best to stay as still as possible as he waited for Nick to signal to continue. Once Nick started pushing back against him, Kevin knew he could move. Pressing Nick further down on the piano with one hand he used his other hand to grip Nick's hip as he pulled out and then slammed back in, fucking Nick into the piano top. Nick moaned as Kevin hit his prostate over and over again. Both men were so hard and so emotional from their evening together it didn’t take long before they were falling together. Kevin came hard buried deep inside of Nick’s ass while Nick was coming all over the closed lid of the piano. Kevin was thankful he’s had the forethought to shut the lid. Nick collapsed against the top, gasping for breath as he gripped the lid. Kevin regretfully pulled out of his lover and pulled them both gently down to the piano bench once more. They really needed a couch in here Kevin thought as he drew the other man into his arms.

“I can’t take anymore tonight.” Nick said chuckling. “You’ve wrecked me in the most incredible way.”

Kevin nodded against his head. “I completely agree. Let’s move this to our room. It’s way more comfortable to hold you in there than in here. Although I’m never going to look at this piano or bench the same way again.” Kevin said, placing a kiss on the top of Nick’s head.

Nick untangled himself from Kevin’s arms and helped blow out all the candles before they shut the door to the studio and walked hand in hand back to their bedroom.

Once inside the comfort of their room, Nick dove for the bed. His tired muscles were fatigued and he wanted nothing more than to wrap himself around his lover and never let go. Kevin quickly joined him and pulled him into his arms. Nick signed contentedly as he threw one leg over Kevin's and settled in against his chest. Kevin held him close and they stayed that way for several moments. "No matter what happens in the next few days, weeks or months, I need you to understand. I need you to remember this night, remember how much I love you and how much I will always be right here beside you fighting for and with you. I know you're scared and I can feel you holding part of yourself back from me. I know it's nerves but I swear to you baby. There's no need to hold back, I'm not going anywhere, ever. We're going to be just fine. I promise you." Kevin said as he gently brushed a kiss across the top of Nick's head.

Nick placed several small kisses against Kevin's chest." You are right. I am scared. I've never felt anything like this before in my life. I've never been with someone who made me feel the things you do. I've loved you for so long and now that I know what it's like to have you, to be yours, I can't go back to being anything less."

Kevin squeezed him tighter. "That's what I'm saying baby. It's always going to be this way, you and me, together against whatever is thrown at us. I just need you to start believing it."

Nick nodded and yawned against Kevin's chest. "I promise, I'll try."

-

The next morning Kevin awoke still tightly wrapped in Nick's embrace. This hardly ever happened. Usually by the time Kevin woke up Nick had already been up at least an hour with the baby. Having this morning to lounge and hold each other meant everything. He made a note to make sure Kristin's Christmas present this year was extra special for everything she had done for them. She had to have known what would be going on in the house by offering to give them the evening alone and Kevin was in awe of her strength. He knew she still loved him and had the tables been turned he wasn't sure he would have been strong enough to be so selfless and supportive.

This would be hard on her too, the things people would say not only about him and Nick, but there would undoubtedly be some very nasty comments made about her as well. After all they'd been married for more than ten years. How could she have not known her husband was gay and in love with one of his bandmates? If he could change the way this had all happened he would have tried to lessen to the effect it was going to have on those he loved, but he didn't regret a second of it if it got him to this place, wrapped tightly so warm and in love with this man.

Kevin studied him for a long time, usually missing out in the way the sunlight lit up his features and danced in his golden hair. He was so peaceful when he slept it reminded Kevin of earlier days when he had been young and afraid of the world around him. For the most part he still was, Kevin thought. Still afraid of so many different things and still looking to Kevin for guidance, just like he always had. It was a little surprising to Kevin now looking back.

Sometimes, even just fleetingly if he thought back to different moments over their years together, he could start to pinpoint little moments in which he could almost believe that he was seeing the way Nick felt play out right in front of him. Of course back then he had been so consumed with hiding his own thoughts and feelings from those around him that he never picked up on the subtle nuances of it all, but now. He could remember certain looks and phrases Nick had given and said and taken out of the context, or without knowing what Kevin knew now they seemed completely innocent and nonplussed. But having this man in his arms, in his bed every night brought back some of those memories in a whole new light. He hoped Nick would eventually be able to do the same, be able to reflect and really understand the depth of the love Kevin had for him.

Kevin was nervous to turn on his phone, he hated to admit it but it was true. He wasn't sure if he was more nervous for his own regard and those of his ex-wife and children or if he was more worried about the way Nick would handle the bad press, the comments Kevin knew would be inevitable based on their circumstances. He knew it would be a matter of time before Lauren was calling anyone and everyone trying to find out how to get to the property. Kevin had made arrangements to change the gate code and increase security until all of this had blown over. He wasn't going to take any chances, not when it concerned the ones he loved the most.

Nick snuggled deeper into his arms while he slept causing Kevin's smile to grow. The way he felt about this man could never be put into words for others to completely understand. Everything started and ended here, with this man. He knew that no matter what happened in life that they would manage to get through it together.