[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: We started a story 6 years ago which some of you know as 'An Ideal Marriage?' It told the story of an alternate world which to all intents and purposes was much like ours but with one not insignificant detail... both women and men could conceive children. There we met Nick and Kevin, their friends and family and we watched as they worked to build a life together. But there was so much more that you wanted to know and we wanted to tel. How did Nick and Kevin get together? Were they childhood friends or relative strangers when they met. How did Nick and Corey become such good friends and what do Monique and Annaliese have against Nick? So from these questions and so many more we conceived the idea of 'How It All Began' which is Part 1 of 'An Ideal Marriage?'
Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys, Fanfiction > Music > NSYNC
Characters: Group, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Alternate Universe
Warnings: Sexual Content, Slash M/M
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15
Completed: Yes
Word count: 35637
Read: 34963
Published: 06/10/08
Updated: 04/06/11
Story Notes:
'An Ideal Marriage?' was in progress for quite awhile and has now been revamped to become a 3 part series the first of which is 'How It All Began'. This series will be completed.

1. Chapter 1 by Jamie [ - ] (1700 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Jamie [ - ] (2709 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Jamie [ - ] (1378 words)
Beta readers and helping hands and minds: Cole, Linda and Bryan.
Linda and Cole thanks for the suggestions for this chapter. They've been a big help.
Happy Birthday Linda :)

Thanks to all the readers at absolutechaos.net who've given us such awesome feedback!

4. Chapter 4 by Jamie [ - ] (2418 words)

Beta readers and helping hands and minds: Cole, Linda and Bryan.

If you'd like to host 'How It All Began' please ask first. At the moment it's only available on the yahoo groups we post to and the absolutechaos website.

Thank you for the support and fb on this story. Thank you also to those you read it but don't give feedback.
Honestly feedback makes us smile and try and work faster to put out new material but it's not the end all of our life. We write for us. The fact that other people like it and let us know so sweetly is like the cheese on pizza :)

I just wanted to point out that I am not the only writer of this story. CJ, a very dear friend and beautiful person writes it with me. In fact more of than not when I'm stuck she brings forth the inspiration to continue. People keep referring to this story or 'An Ideal Marriage?' as my story and I don't like it. This is a story by CJ and me, Jamie. If someone calls it my story please don't let it slide without correcting them. Thank you.

5. Chapter 5 by Jamie [ - ] (1632 words)
Happy Birthday CJ!

Beta reader: Bryan.

Any mistakes in this chapter are mine. I didn't have time to get some parts betaed. Please excuse any mistakes.

Thank you for the continued feedback and encouragement. It really keeps us going.

6. Chapter 6 by Jamie [ - ] (3353 words)
Sincere apologies for this month's chapter being late. I had a lot of trouble finishing my part of it.

Thank you so much to all the people who've been reviewing and giving us such encouraging feedback :)

A heartfelt thanks to our awesome betas - Linda and Bryan.

Any mistakes left are my fault.

7. Chapter 7 by Jamie [ - ] (1804 words)
I'm sorry about the wait on this chapter. Getting the words out hasn't been easy lately. But we've managed to stick to a chapter a month updates so I'm glad about that :)
Thank you so much for the feedback and encouragement. It's very appreciated. Beta Reader - Bryan and Linda

8. Chapter 8 by Jamie [ - ] (2135 words)

9. Chapter 9 by Jamie [ - ] (1870 words)
A big thank you to our awesome beta reader Linda.

10. Chapter 10 by Jamie [ - ] (2894 words)
Not been beta read. All mistakes are mine and CJ's.

11. Chapter 11 by Jamie [ - ] (2424 words)
Not been beta read except by us on our own so please excuse any mistakes or if you're feeling generous point it out so that we may correct it.
Thank you.

12. Chapter 12 by Jamie [ - ] (5398 words)

13. Chapter 13 by Jamie [ - ] (2826 words)
This chapter is not betaed. Any mistakes are CJ and mine.

14. Chapter 14 by Jamie [ - ] (2971 words)
Not beta read. All mistakes are mine and CJ's. Please feel free to point them out so that we may correct them.

15. A Note by CJ_K [ - ] (125 words)