- Text Size +
Story Notes:
DESCLAIMER: I don't know *NSYNC and have never met them. Ths is just a fiction story. This is my first attempt to write a fanfic so please bear with me. Hope you like it and feedback is well appreciated. Hope you enjoy it.
Author's Chapter Notes:
ENJOY! Please write reviews.

Prologue

“Good morning Miss Stevenson, welcome to the Hyatt Hotel. I’m Mr. Grieves the hotel manager, do you need any help with your luggage?” the hotel manager asks whilst opening the front door. “Good morning Mr. Grieves I’m Allexyne Stevenson and yes with the luggage please, thank you.” Lexynne answered the manager at the same time looking around the lobby.

“Ms Stevenson it’s an honoured to finally meet you” the manager said extending his hand. “Is my suite ready?” she asked facing the manager again and shaking his offered hand. “Yes ma’am, that would be the biggest suite in the hotel.” He answered her while walking to the elevator carrying Lexyne’s luggages. “Ok thanks and can you tell the entire staff that we’ll have a meeting tomorrow morning at 10 and I need the monthly report of the hotel as well please” she continued. There are a few people in front of the elevator also waiting for the car to reach the lobby.

“I can’t believe you didn’t get the biggest suite in the hotel” a young man in his mid twenties exclaimed to the other man beside him and although he’s trying to whisper, Lexynne heard every word anyway. “Justin, the suite that you got is big enough, I don’t see why you need a bigger room and besides the room you wanted is already occupied” the man beside him replied also in whisper.

“Maybe to fit his huge head” Lexynne mumbled rolling her eyes. One of the things she hates is people who are so arrogant the phrase “big head” is taken to a whole new level. Justin heard it anyway and he looked around at her with an eyebrow raised in question. Instead of being intimidated, Lexynne just look at Justin pointedly daring him to say something. But before he could, her cell phone rang.

“Hello?” she answered

“Hey bitch” the caller said in greeting.

“Hey bitch, how are you?” she laughed causing Justin to look at her.

“I’m good, just calling to confirm the holiday”

“Yea, have you talked to Jay and the others? I need to know how many is coming and who they are” she continued and this time Justin heard the English accent that she has when she speaks. The elevator opened and everyone got in with the manager carrying her luggage.

The elevator started moving up but Lexynne is thankful that her phone didn’t lose any signal but she’s also sure everyone could hear her conversation.

She continued talking to the phone and along the way some of the people got off in their respective floors until the only people left in the elevator are Justin the guy who keeps on complaining about his room, the manager and Lexynne. Justin kept on looking at the man besides him and rolling his eyes whenever Lexyne exclaim on her phone. The elevator door opened on the top floor and they all prepared to get off the elevator. The manager stepped off first pulling her luggage.

“You’re not allowed in this floor, this is a private floor” Justin stopped her before she could take another step.

“Babe hang on, excuse me?” she said looking back at him after taking the phone off her ear.

“I said, you’re not supposed to be on this floor, its close for other people.” He continued with a smirk playing on his face.

She just looks at him and then continued walking to her room following the manager ignoring Justin’s shout about calling security and getting back to her conversation on the phone.

“Yea sorry about that” she continued on her conversation whilst she continued walking on her room door as if there was no interruption to begin with.

“Who is that girl, Trace?” Justin asked the other young man beside him following Lexynne with his eyes.

Trace followed Justin’s line of vision to the girl waiting outside the door opposite theirs then he looked back to Justin and just shrugged for an answer.

“Come on, we have an early day tomorrow and Lonnie would kill us if he comes back and we’re still in the hallway” Trace continued motioning Justin to follow him to the door across from Lexynne. While Trace is looking for the key card to open their door, Justin looked at Lexynne from the corner of his eyes trying to be discreet about it.

He took a note of her from her straight brown hair with a reddish highlight that reach all the way to her lower back to the small red baby shirt that said “cute little thing” in front and her low riding black baggy pants that leaves a small gap between the pants and the end of her shirt exposing some skin but not looking trashy. He was quite confused that this girl in front of him looks like any other teenager but hold so much authority whenever she moves. He already knows that she have a mean streak but there’s a sense of friendliness about her too. He guessed that her age is around 18-20 because as far as he’s concerned there are no visible wrinkles in her face he also noted that her height is around 5 foot to 5’1 max. She’s little, petite and very cute.

Trace and the manager both open their respective doors at the same time. The manager then turned to Lexynne after opening the lights inside the room. “Is there anything else you needed miss?” he asked her after depositing her luggage in to the room. Before answering she looked at the clock on the wall above the painting of a girl facing the beach and she saw that it was only 8:27pm and she realised that she hasn’t eaten anything the whole day.

“I’ll just call the room service, thank you very much for your assistance Mr Grieves.” She said looking to the manager then she watched him walk out of her door closing it behind him. That’s when she finally looked around the room taking in every detail. She walked to the mini bar and she opened the door looking inside it. She saw the chocolates and the nuts inside and that’s when she realised she was hungry. She walked to the telephone on the small table beside the living room coach then waited for the reception to pick it up.

“Reception, how may I help you?” the woman on the other line asks.

“Yes, this is suite 1 and id like to order some room service” she said on the phone.

“What would you like to order Miss Stevenson?” the woman from the reception continued.

“Can I have cheese burger with fries, caesar salad and a diet coke please and can I have some mayonnaise and ketchup with that?”

“Is that all Miss?”

“Yes that would be all, thank you very much. How long would that be?”

“Your food will be up in about 20 minutes Miss. If you need anything else don’t hesitate to call” the receptionist added before hanging up the phone.

After ordering her food, she went to her room to unpack her suit case. Normally she would just leave out of her luggage but she’ll be here for at least a week and half or more so she figured its ok to take her clothes out of her bags. Whilst unpacking, she thought of how she ended up on where she is now. It seems like yesterday she was still in England packing her clothes to take care of all the hotel businesses like the Hyatt- yes the one she’s staying now. She should be glad that out of nowhere she has businesses and money- lots of money- that she can spend whenever she wants to. She should be happy, but somehow she get’s the feeling that coming here and focussing on this job will change her life forever. For the best or for the worst, she doesn’t know yet but whatever it is, bring it on.

She was putting all her underwear on the drawer when she heard a knock on her door. Thinking that it’s her food, she raised to answer her door. She was however shocked to find the young man with Justin earlier outside her door.

“Can I help you?” she asked in confusion.

“Yea, I just came over to apologise about what happen earlier. Justin is just really tired from travelling he’s normally not like that.” he told her.

“Are you apologising for him? Can’t he do it himself?” she asked the guy.

“He doesn’t even know I’m here. I’m Trace by the way. Justin’s personal assistant and best friend.” He said offering his hand to her.

“Lexynne Stevenson, Lexy for short.” She said shaking his offered hand. “I guess I shouldn’t have made that crack about big head. It’s just I tend to say everything sometimes that comes in to my head without censoring myself.”

“No problem, I better go now. Nice meeting you Lexy see you around” he said finally going back to the room across hers. But before she could close her door she saw the bellhop pushing the cart of her food. She let him in and gave him a tip before he left.

She finished eating her food and finished unpacking her clothes. It was almost midnight when she finally finished everything she needed to do to settle in to her room. Afterwards she went to the bathroom to take a shower to take off the stickiness that she feels whenever she move. Then she settles in her bed watching a movie waiting for her hair to dry out before going to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:
Chapter 1 coming right up.