- Text Size +

Lexy saw Trace coming out of Justin’s room and greeted him with a hello.

“Where are you going Trace?” she asked him stopping in front of Justin’s door.

“Gotta go some places and meet some people. See ya later” he run out to the elevator.

She entered Justin’s room not seeing anyone inside the room.

“Justin?” she called out but then she heard the shower running so she went to the couch and switches the TV on. After a few more minutes she heard the shower turn off and Justin came out.

“Hey I didn’t know you’re here already” he said when he saw Lexy on the couch causing her to look behind her towards him.

Damn was all she could say when he saw him standing by the bathroom door with nothing but just a towel on around his waist.

“Are you ok?” he asked when he didn’t hear any response from her.

“Huh? Uhm yea. I was just- uhm yea” was all she could say to him then she turned around towards the television so that she doesn’t have to look at him. After a few minutes Justin sat beside her with a white wife beater and a grey drawstring pants.

“So you wanna watch some movie?” he asked her flipping thru the remote.

“Sure, what are they showing?” she was looking thru the list of movies that they could watch but she can’t see anything she likes.

“Hey their showing The Ring 2, we should order that one”

“Is there something else? I’m not good with scary movies”

“Aw come on, I haven’t seen this. Have you seen the first one?”

“Yes, that’s why I don’t wanna see the second one. It scared the shit out of me. I had to sleep with the light on for four days” by this time Justin was looking at her funny.

“I remember when I saw the first one; my friends had to drag me to the cinema to see it and it was packed. I had to sit beside this couple and the boy was sitting beside me then there’s this scary part in the movie that made me jump off my sit and scream so loud, the boy beside me jumped as well. The girl he was on a date with looked at him and laughs” Justin was laughing so hard his side hurt.

“It’ll be fun” he said then paid for the movie.

“I’m so gonna kill you if I can’t sleep later” she threatened.

“It starts at 10:30 and it’s only half 9pm. I’m gonna order some room service do you want anything?” he got up and went to the phone.

“Yea can you order me some fries and chocolate ice cream please?”

After ordering, Justin sat down beside her again but she couldn’t help but noticed that this time he sat a little closer to her than before.

“Ok so tell me why the hotel manager respected you so much than normal?” he settled on his seat.

“Well, I hold the authority on whether they could keep their job or not” she answered.

“Huh? How come? I thought you only work in managing the hotel”

“No, you only thought that, I actually own this place” she said shyly at him.

“WHAT? You own this hotel?” he asked astonished

“Uhm actually I own ALL the Hyatt hotels in the world” she corrected him and when he looked at him for a reaction, he was looking at her like she turned in to a monster. “Please don’t tell anyone else. I’m not hiding it but it’s not something I want to broadcast either… Justin?” she asked when she didn’t get any answer from him.

“You’re like a millionaire” was the only thing he could say to her.

“A billionaire actually but that’s beside the point” she contradict. “Anyway please don’t tell anyone”

“I won’t don’t worry. I was just shocked you’re only what 23 and you’re a billionaire”

“I’m 25” she said and she laughed a little when his eyes widen some more. “I want to get this out of the way so I’ll tell you everything now. I also own some apartments and resorts across Europe, America and Asia. Now if you change your mind about me I’d understand” she concluded

When she said that, Justin stopped looking at her funny and his face soften a degree. “I think there’s nothing you could say that could change my mind about you” he took her hand to his and looked at straight at her.

“Even if I told you that I grow fangs every midnight?” she joked trying to lighten the mood in the room.

“Hey all I can say is bite me baby” he joked back.

“You’re sweet Justin”

“At least nobody could say that you’re after my money”

“Justin, even if I’m poor I would never be after your money” she said to him.

“You know for some reason, I believe you” he said putting his hand on her cheek. She also noticed that he was leaning over. Oh my god he’s gonna kiss me was all she could think about. There’s a war going on inside her on whether to just let it or pull away. But in the end she chose the latter and pulled away mumbling a ‘sorry’ when she did.

“It’s ok. But can I tell you something, I really like you and I feel like you’re ‘it’ for me. I know it’s still early to say serious stuff like this but I just want you to know”

“Thank you”

Their food arrived a moment later and Lexy was laughing at Justin when he accidentally poured some ketchup on his fruit salad and the look on his face was priceless.

“Don’t laugh, I bet it still taste ok. Besides what you’re eating is also not natural. Why are you dipping your fries in ice cream?” he asked with a disgust look on his face. Instead of answering him, she dipped a one large fries in ice cream and offered it to Justin. To her amazement he didn’t hesitate and took a bite.

“Hey it does taste good”

“Yea but I can’t say the same thing to your uhm tomato fruit salad” she laughed.

They both had fun eating their food but when the movie started it were another story. Lexy spend her time covering her eyes and one point she screamed so loud Justin accidentally poured coke in his front.

“I’m sorry. I told you watching this movie isn’t good” she told him.

“It’s ok, I’ll just go change” he got up and went to his room.

The movie finished at around half 11 and by this time Lexy is so scared she was frozen in her sit.

“Can I please wait here until my friends come back from the club? I don’t think I can sleep alone tonight, thanks to you”

“You can stay here as long as you want. Come on let’s hang out to the bedroom that sofa chair is so uncomfortable there’s a TV there as well”

“Ok, at least I could stretch out” she followed Justin to his room and settled on the bed. “This is so comfortable” she said lying on the bed.

“So when are you flying to Florida to buy some house?” he asked her lying beside her on the bed

“Let see, today is Thursday so on Saturday morning” she answered him.

 “I’m going back on Saturday morning as well. Then I’d be on vacation for at least 3 months before I start recording my new album”

 “Cool, at least you have time to rest before everything goes crazy again. Anyway, is it ok to go to sleep I’ll wake up when my friends call me” she settled on the bed and closed her eyes. She felt Justin lay down beside her but she didn’t open her eyes.

 “Good night Lexy” he also settled on the bed beside her and switched the light off.