- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's Chapter 2 ENJOY!

Chapter 2

“I’m ready” she told the two guys when she came out of her room. They got up and went out of the room. They decided to eat in the nearest hard rock café in town joking around on their way there and getting to know each other during lunch.

After lunch, they went back to the hotel to hang out since everywhere Justin goes, the fans finds him. They arrived at the hotel and the receptionist called Lexynne over to the reception telling her that she has a message waiting for her. She went to the desk to retrieve her message and left the two guys waiting for her in front of the elevator.

When she got the message, she walked over to where Justin and Trace are standing holding the door. When they entered the elevator Trace let go of the door so that it can go up to their floor. Lexy opened the paper containing her message.

“Cool” she exclaimed after reading the message on the paper. Both men looked at her in question.

“Oh, my mates are coming to Florida for a holiday all I need is to find a house” she informed them folding the paper at the same time.

“Are they coming from London?” Justin asked her when they reached their floor they made way to Justin’s suite.

“Yup, you’d love them Trace their crazy”

They made their way inside the room and sat down on the couch while Trace switch the television on and tune it to MTV.

“Hey Justin, aren’t the guys coming over tomorrow?” Trace asked Justin but not looking at him.

“Yea, they’re arriving in the morning around 9:30 should be fun” Justin answered from the mini bar.

“Which guys?” she asked looking at Trace for answer.

“You’re about to meet JC, Chris and Joey” he answered her.

“Really? Cool” she answered in nonchalant.

Trace looked at Lexy with his eyebrows raised at her in question. “Tell me Lexy, who’s your favourite *Nsync member?” he asked her with an evil grin on his face. He noted Justin’s sudden stillness at his question. He took this as a sign that he’s listening and waiting for her answer. Lexy on the other hand looked at Trace with her eyes going big as saucers and looking like a deer caught in head lights.

“Well uhm- oh crap if that’s not a spotlight shining on me, I don’t know what is- it’s JC” she mumbled to Trace not meeting anyone’s eyes and her face going red.

Justin seemed disappointed with her answer but neither of them saw his expression. It’s really stupid to feel this way.

“Ah so you’re a JC fan, what do you like about him?” he was relentless with his questions and he could see her uncomfortable with his inquiries but he can’t seem to stop.

“His voice, have you heard his voice? It’s amazing” she told him in a how- can- you- not- know tone. “Sorry” she said quickly embarrassed by her sudden excitement but the two guys just laugh it off.

“Don’t worry Lexy, we won’t tell anyone your secret” Justin told her laughing a little because of the way she acted.

“Shut up Justin, I don’t care if you broadcast it. It’s not really that-“she suddenly stopped when she heard the song playing in the television which is ‘How do I live’ by Leanne Rimes. Both Justin and Trace noticed her sudden change of mood and they also noticed her eyes starting to tear up.

“Are you ok?” Justin asked her concern clearly in his voice.

“Yea, I’m- I’m ok” she stuttered a little looking at them and trying to compose herself at the same time.

“You spaced out a few seconds ago, are you sure you’re ok?” Trace said still looking at her with a puzzled expression on his face. But she didn’t answer them anymore.

“So Justin how was the photo shoot?” she asked suddenly looking pointedly at Justin.

Justin was caught off guard for a second by the sudden changed of subject but answered it anyway. “Uhm it was ok, it runs longer but it was ok in the end”

“You guys want to play playstation?” Trace asked to ease the uneasiness in the room.

“Ooo you guys have playstation? Do you guys have Tekken?” she asked her face lighting up suddenly.

“Yea set it up Justin”

Justin set up the playstation and found the Tekken game in his collection and fired it up. Trace and Justin played first with Lexy watching in the background. This goes on for at least half an hour then Trace was defeated and he gave the controller to Lexy.

“Justin is good at this game, are you sure you wanted to play this?” he asked her.

“Just give me the control” she told him. She chose Nina Williams as her character and they started to play. It only took her 10 minutes to beat Justin. Trace was laughing so hard when the game finishes and he saw the expression in Justin’s face- it is one with shock.

“How did you do that?”

“I have a brother and he loves this game. He always plays this game with me and he taught me a few combos along the way.”

“Wow, a girl after my own heart”

“Oh sorry Justin I just want to play and no intention of capturing any hearts” she smiled at him sweetly.

“Come on Lexy, don’t tell me you wouldn’t go out with Justin given the chance” Trace smiled at her. But then he saw the look Justin threw his way and he’s not happy with his question at all.

Well there goes the spotlight again shining in my face. “I would have to say given the chance that would be a no” she answered and not looking at them again. “No offense” she said quickly to Justin. “It’s just that your life is really chaotic and I’m scared to leave in it”.

Justin didn’t say anything to her but looking at her made Justin more determined to have the girl that’s in front of him. It will take time and a lot of hard work but he knows it can be done. He doesn’t understand what he’s feeling but he has a feeling that they would be great together.

“None taken” he concurred looking at Trace at the same time.

“Anyway, I got to go I have some reports to read” she got up from the coach and headed for the door.

“Hey do you want to have breakfast with us tomorrow with the guys?” Justin asked stopping her for a while to go out the door.

“Sure, they come in at 9-ish right so I’ll meet you at 10 in the restaurant?” she went to her room after saying goodbye to the guys and started getting the reports out of her bag.

But first she went to her bedroom to change her clothes to a white hipster track pants and a blue midriff sweater. Now this is comfortable. She thought to herself. After changing clothes, she went to the mini bar to grab some soda and some peanuts then she sat on the sofa and started reading the reports of the hotel from the employee’s information to the finances coming in and out of the hotel. This took her a long time to finish since she needed to read and understand every single detail of the report before she knew it was dark outside.

It was already 7:39 when she looked at the clock so she decided to order some dinner and started flipping for a movie to watch. She chose the movie Wanted starring Angelina Jolie.

“Cool, I wanted to watch this in a long time” she mumbled to her self and queue it to play at 8pm. The food arrived at five minutes before 8and she settled in front of the television with her food and waiting for the movie to start. But before she could start there was a knock on her door. She got up mumbling about interruption but went and opens the door anyway.

She saw Justin outside her door pushing a cart full of food in front of him and a wide grin on his face.

“Justin? What’s up? What’s all this?” she looked down at the cart and opened some of the covered dishes on the cart. She saw salad, chicken, mashed potato, strawberry short cake and chocolate fudge cake. “This is a lot of food Justin, who’s this for?”

“Us! I thought since you’re working that you haven’t had any dinner so I brought food so we could eat dinner together”

“Come in” she opened the door wider so that he could push the cart inside. “Where’s Trace?”

“He went out with some friends so I thought id hang out with you”

“Actually, they already delivered my food and I’m ready to eat. You could join me though so make your self comfortable” she gestured in the sitting room. “I also ordered a movie, have you seen the movie Wanted?”

“Angelina Jolie? No but I’ve always wanted to see that” he sat on the other side of the long coach beside Lexy. “I thought women like chick flicks” he mused looking at her.

“I like chick flicks don’t get me wrong, but I like action too” she suddenly stopped and thought of what she said. “That came out so wrong”

He laughed when he thought over what she said. “I know what you mean. Do you want some salad?” he picked up the plate of salad from the cart and passes it around to her. She took it from him and put some on her plate.

“I’ve never seen a girl eat like that in my line of business”

“Like what?” she looked at her plate trying to figure out what’s so strange in what she eat then she looked up at Justin in question.

“There’s nothing wrong in what you eat, it’s just the girls that I’ve met only eat a portion of salad and that’s it. You on the other hand have mashed potato, salad and chicken. It’s just refreshing that’s all.

She laughed but continued eating anyway. They both continue eating in silence and watch the movie making comments here and there. After they ate their main course, Justin started cutting the strawberry shortcake and put some on his plate then he reached for Lexy’s plate to give her some but she stopped him.

“Actually, can I have the fudge cake? I’m deathly allergic to strawberry.”

“Seriously? Yea you could have the chocolate cake instead”

“Thank you” she accepted the slice of cake from Justin and started to eat.

“So you can’t eat strawberry or anything flavoured strawberry at all?

“Not unless you want to bring me to the hospital within 30 minutes or else I’ll suffocate and die”

“Wow, ok please don’t eat anything strawberry. I wouldn’t know what to do.” He informed her eating his cake and watches her eat hers. They finished their dinner and watched the movie until the end.

When the movie ended, they called the lobby and told them to send a bell hop to get the trays of food from the room. When it was collected, Justin said goodnight and said that he would see her tomorrow morning at breakfast.

“Night Justin, thank you for the dinner and company” she closed the door when he finally went in to his room. She then took a shower and went to bed.

Chapter End Notes:
I started writing Chapter 3. Should be up tomorrow night or the night afte that.