Underneath Your Clothes by kevmylove, DelphinaCarter
Summary:

It was the week of Valentines Day and Kevin had concocted a romantic couples retreat. There was just one slight problem. I hadn't told the guys I was once again a single man. So I had no one to go with and I found myself making a desperate move.

She wasn't close to being my type, but was the only one to give into my little game plan. The shit I get myself into...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group, Nick
Genres: Adventure, Dramedy, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 10658 Read: 14754 Published: 02/06/12 Updated: 09/12/12
Story Notes:

Hey there! It's been a while since this was updated. I just couldn't get inspired, but now I have decided to make this a collab with Tracy, AKA DelphinaCarter on AC. WOOHOO! We hope that you are still interested in reading and that you enjoy our first try at a collaboration.

1. Photograph by kevmylove

2. Ten Grand by kevmylove

3. Plane Ride by kevmylove

4. Nice To Meet You by kevmylove

5. King Sized Bed by DelphinaCarter

6. On a Mission by kevmylove

7. Treat Me Right by DelphinaCarter

8. Underneath Your Clothes by kevmylove

9. Valentine's Day by DelphinaCarter

Photograph by kevmylove
Author's Notes:

 


 

~~~~Nick~~~~

I sighed with disgust. Valentine’s Day sucked fat ass. Now, I had Kevin calling me to invite me to a couple’s retreat. A couple’s retreat? I didn’t even have a girlfriend at the time, of course, they didn’t know that. I was too busy having fun touring and dropping panties on the way. We were on a break from doing Backstreet stuff and I was doing my own thing, which was proving to be successful. 

“Come on, Carter.” Tom, my bodyguard called into my trailer.

 

I looked up and gave him a nod. “I’ll be right there.” I hollered back.

 

My mind was working over time trying to figure out who I could ask to take a three-day vacation to a resort with me. It had to be someone who could handle all the questions and jokes of the guys. I was the last one standing without a wife. Not that I was jealous or wished to be married. It just made me feel left out not having anyone.

 

Days like this made me miss Lauren; she had been good to me regardless of what the press and fans ever said. Yes, she was getting a bit superficial, but it was all those bad comments she’d received in the past that made her insecure. Now she was touring the world as a model and even though it had been hard to let each other go, we’d ended it peacefully.

 

I stared at the little black book that sat on my bed. It held the numbers, addresses and names of almost all the girls I had hooked-up with at some point. AJ had gotten me into writing all that shit down to keep record when we were younger. Now, I just did it in case I was in town and they wanted to give it a whirl. Don’t judge me. I’m a single attractive man with a very active sex life.

 

Tom peaked into the trailer again and groaned. “Man…don’t make me go in there and get you. These girls are driving me nuts.”

 

I laughed at Tom, he’s three hundred pounds of muscle and belly and he seems to really despise my fans. It’s probably because they try to hit on him or ask him some of the dumbest questions in the book; like what color of boxers I wear. Although, he should admit he likes all the goodies they bring him.

 

“All right…all right…I’m coming.” Cracking my neck I stood up and took a deep breath to go out and meet up with my fans in Chicago, Illinois. I wondered who would catch my eye tonight and get lucky to spend it with me. Maybe I could take her on the stupid retreat.

 

 

                                                      ~~~~Samantha~~~~

 

I wasn’t a big Nick Carter fan. However, my younger sister and best friend had convinced me to come along. They’d left out the part where they had also purchased VIP passes. I was in no way or form ready to face Nick Carter, again.

 

Yes, I said again. I remember it like it happened yesterday. It was June, 6th 2010 in my hometown Highland Park, Illinois. He was on the ‘This Is Us’ tour and I was ecstatic to be hanging out with him in the same club after the concert.

 

“So what’s your name?” He looked at me with those seductive blue eyes. I couldn’t help but smile at him. I mean, out of all the tables in the club, he’d chosen mine and he was now sitting right next to me so close I could feel the heat of his body against mine.


“Samantha…my friends call me Sam.” I smiled. 


I could tell he was a bit tipsy just by the way he slurred. He looked around the club like he was lost and for a moment I thought he hadn’t really sat down next to me because I caught his eye, but, because it was the first empty seat he could find.


This was all just too surreal for me and I had no one to share it with. My two friends had gone off on the dance floor to get their groove on. I had opted to stay in my little corner where no one could see me. Apparently, I wasn’t as invisible as I was hoping.


“Sam...” He nodded and looked around. “I wanna show you something...” Without another word he slipped his hand into mine and pulled me out of the booth. We were pushing past people, mostly girls. We went up a flight of stairs that were killing my calves and he pushed through a door. It wasn’t till I felt the cool air that I knew we’d come to a stop.


I was hyperventilating and I knew it wasn’t sexy. Automatically it made me very self-conscious all over again. I knew any other sober day I wouldn’t be someone he would find attractive, but right now his beer goggles were making me look like a Victoria’s Secret model and quite frankly, I didn’t give a shit. Nick Carter was digging me tonight and I just might be a really lucky fan.

 

“Earth to Sam!” My sister Ellie waved a hand in my face and I snapped out of it. “Where they hell did you go?”

 

I huffed. “I was just thinking about how much you guys suck. You could have done this without me.” I cringed when I saw the line getting smaller. Nick was posing with an older woman for a picture.

 

He smiled.

 

My stomach flipped.

 

I rummaged into my purse taking out my lip gloss and dabbed a little on my lips. I might have not liked the idea of taking a picture with Nick Carter, I wasn’t about to come out looking hideous. I ran my fingers through my long blonde hair and adjusted whatever was out of place. Yes, that includes the twins.

 

Before I knew it someone was pushing me towards Nick. He was different from the last time I had seen him. He was much thinner and his hair was long and parted in the middle. He was wearing a black shirt and some dark blue jeans with black chucks. He was gorgeous. The woman was telling me something, but I didn’t know what. I turned back to see Melanie and Lorrie all smiles and waving at me.

 

I was panicking.

 

“Hi.” Nick looked at me with his dreamy blue eyes. “How’s it going?”

 

“Fine, thanks. How are you?” I was too nervous to come up with a better question.

 

He narrowed his eyes at me, as if recognition set in. “Do I know you?”

 

I faked a laugh. When he just stared at me like I was crazy, I cleared my throat and nodded. “I don’t think so.” I lied. I really wished he’d remember who the hell I was. Maybe, just maybe, he’d feel a bit ashamed at the way he treated me. But he didn’t say anything he signed the poster in my hand (which wasn't mine) and pulled me close to him. His arm wrapped around my shoulder and he asked me to smile.

 

“Crap!” I heard him say as we tried to stand perfectly still. “I slept with you didn’t I? The coyote girl?”

 

My mouth fell open as I turned to look up at him in shock. There was a flash just as I lunged at him and my reencounter with Nick Carter was forever frozen in time.

 

Ten Grand by kevmylove
Author's Notes:

Hey ladies so glad you guys are interested in Nick and Sam's story! I hope that you continue to read and like it! Thank you for the reviews I love the feedback and I apologize once again for not being able to respond. I will as soon as I can! :)

~~Nick~~

What had I said to her that she probably hadn’t heard before? I checked if all my body parts were still attached to me. My hand went directly to my dick, I can’t imagine living without it. I gotta say she didn’t look like I remembered that one night. Although, I thought she was pretty cute then.

Hey boss…called a few more and well it didn’t go well. Some of them told me to fuck off and be your date. Another one said you suck in bed. Um…lastly there were two that said yes. One had to bring her mother along because she just turned nineteen.” Tom’s eyes narrowed on me.

“What? Some of these chicks look like they’re thirty.”

“Right! The other one just sounded like a real dumbass. Where do you pick up these women?”

I scratched my head and thought for a second. “Pretty much anywhere, last week I got tied up to a bed post and spanked for a good half hour by some sassy biker chick.” Nick shrugged it off. “I think my ass is still bruised.”

“You’re a sick man, boss. I was thinking you should ask crazy girl to do it for you.”

I curled my lip in disgust and nodded. There was no way I was showing up to a retreat where my friends would be with their hot wives and I would show up with coyote girl. Who probably couldn’t even wear a bathing suit. “Fuck no. She just tried to kill me in…public. Imagine what she would do when we are alone. No fucking way.”

Tom rolled his eyes and let out a heavy sigh. “Boss, if I have to call one more crazy fan to ask her to go on a retreat with you. I’m going to kill you myself. Some of these women don’t want to have anything to do with you ever again…the rest are just plain crazy. Those are the ones you should be afraid of. I think blondie is pretty and she’s got junk in her trunk.”

I laughed and thought about it for a bit. She was a little bigger than I usually liked and she might try to kill me in my sleep. Then again, I really couldn’t blame her.

My head was pounding as I opened one eye and then the other. Hangovers sucked. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to wake up. Then I realized that I wasn’t alone. This had turned into a routine. Different state…different girl. Where the hell was I today? Oh yeah, Illinois.

I turned to look and was startled by the girl lying next to me. The sheet was only covering her lower body and all her back was covered by blonde waves of hair that also fell onto the pillow. I rubbed my eyes one more time to make sure I wasn’t imaging this. There was a big girl in my bed. I was a chubby chaser. For fucks sake what had I come to?

She shifted under the sheets and suddenly sat up pulling the sheets off of me and wrapping it around her body.

She mumbled and looked at me in horror. “I don’t usually do this. Oh my God I’m late for work.” She rushed off into the bathroom. While I tried to make sense of what was going on.

My phone rang and I picked up. “Yo?”

“Manager is on her way up…you proly have a girl in your bed. Get her out…” Tom was always covering my ass. I quickly pulled on my pants and ran to the bathroom door. I banged loudly and a few seconds later out waltzed the panicked girl.

“You gotta go!” She had already put her pants on and was only in her bra. Hurriedly, I grabbed her shirt and heels and thrusted them into her arms. She looked at me a little shocked as I pushed her towards the door. “My manager is coming and I won’t hear the end of it if you are in here. Not to mention that…”

“What are we going to do with crazy?” Tom interrupted my thoughts.

I’d called a few girls the day before after Kevin had called me to invite me to the retreat and as Tom said. Some weren’t too happy to hear from me and others just seemed air headed and fixed on getting seen with me. Maybe this was my last resort. I was desperately in need of her help.

Now, to actually come up with a story that she would buy. “What am I going to tell her?” Thank God for Tom…he worked as my brain sometimes.

“You need her to go on the retreat…she might just give in. If not we can tell her we will press charges for assaulting you.” Tom let out a laugh imaging how that might go.

“I like it.” I didn’t even finish thinking it through as I walked through the door to find her sitting on a sofa in May, my tour manager’s office. “Damn, do you go around assaulting celebrities all the time?” I didn’t know how to start the conversation.

I knew she hated me!

~~***~~~

~~Samantha~~

“Celebrity? Oh please…you’re the baby of a boy band that is slowly becoming extinct.” That wasn’t even half of what I wanted to tell him. He was arrogant and he had a pea of a brain. Maybe that’s not even mean enough either. “How long do I have to be here? I want to go home. There is no way in hell I’m going to watch your stupid show.”

 

“Not so fast coyote girl.”

I ran up to him, but was stopped by the same big burly white man. He nodded and I pouted. “Tell him I want to go home and if he calls me that one more time. I’m going to knock out those fake teeth!” Tom’s eyes went wide and I could tell that he wanted to smile. I was being a royal bitch, because in all truth his teeth didn’t look bad now or before.

“My teeth are not fake!”

“The hell they aren’t…just like every other part of you. What am I still doing here? Do I need to pay a fine? Take you to the doctor? What? Just come out and say it before I lose my mind.”

The room went silent for a quick second while Nick and his tiny brain came up with a punishment for me. I looked up at the clock and noticed that his stage time was fast approaching. This was such a mess and I was pissed beyond belief knowing I could have avoided it.

“I need you to come with me to a couple’s retreat.”

I was shocked at what he had just asked me. He was trying to play me again.  “Are you on drugs? How the hell do you screw me over almost two years ago, call me names and expect for me to go on a retreat with you. Couples retreat at that. You’re in-fucking-sane.”

“I’m serious. Believe me you are the…” Tom cleared his throat and gave Nick a ‘don’t even think about insulting her’ look. “I mean…I can always press charges for your craziness.”

“I’d rather share a cell with a big butch who is going to make me her bitch by the end of the day, than to go on some retreat with you. Can I go now?”

I bet he thought I would jump at the opportunity, that I wouldn't say no. He probably thought I was so desperate for some attention that I would jump for joy because he was inviting me to a resort. The nerve. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Fuck! Would you just do me this damn favor…I’ll pay you. Ten grand after the whole retreat is over and we are back home?”

I bit down on the side of my bottom lip once he mentioned money. I'd just been laid off from my paralegal job and was barely making ends meet. Ten grand could help me in so many ways. Was it worth having to hear him insult me over and over. To have to spend who knows how many days with his arrogance?

"I know that got your attention. Come on coyote.” He jumped back when I shifted from one foot to another. “I gotta go. Just tell Tom the answer and if you DO decide to go. We are leaving right after the show. I guess we can take you back to your house to get your passport and whatever shit you need.” With that said he closed the door and I took a seat back on the sofa.

Ten grand for going on an all-paid getaway with a really hot and famous guy didn’t sound bad at all. There would never be another bargain like that for me again. After minutes of making plans of what I would do with ten grand I stood up and told Tom that I was in.

“I’ll do it. Just tell him that if he acts like a raging asshole, I will feed him to the sharks. Do they have sharks out there?” I tilted my head waiting for an answer.

I was serious!

Tom just shrugged his big shoulders and walked out of the room. Tha'ts all I needed another jerk. I looked around not knowing what would happen next or where the hell we were headed? What the hell, I was gonna get paid big bucks for this.

What could possibly go wrong? 

Plane Ride by kevmylove

~~Samantha~~

After the show in Chicago I’d gone back to look for my passport and my vaccine records. Thank God for Melanie and her stupid yearly trips to Brazil I was up to date and able to travel out of the country. She and Ellie had almost passed out when I told them the whole story about Nick and his proposal. How we were off to some place in Bora Bora where there was crystal blue water and Oceanside bungalows. At least that’s what I had seen in pictures on the internet. The girls were totally jealous, yet, excited for me.

Once I said my goodbyes I was flown out to Ohio to meet up with Nick again. It was his last show before we had to board a plane to someplace called Tahiti.

I must admit that he is too funny when he interacts with his fans. They ask him the craziest things and he tries to keep it cool and answer them honestly. There were moments that I even laughed at the silly things he talked about. God, that man is gorgeous!

At the meet and greet he was all smiles hugging and laughing with his fans and he didn’t seem to care what size, color, age or crazy level they were. He treated them all with the same appreciation and respect. There was no denying he cared to keep his fan base happy. As for the show, he totally killed it. I know last time I said I wouldn’t want to watch his show and I pretty much meant it. But who can pass up getting to be front row. I was blown away by his energy and sexiness. Not to mention his ability to make girls scream without even touching them.

I smiled at the memory of that long night.

The flight to Ohio hadn’t been too long, but this one was supposed to be eight long ass hours. My stomach was in knots as I made way through the crowd of people to my seat in the black leather plush chair. I sighed with relief knowing Nick had purchased first class, so our seats roomy and comfortable. I wouldn't last eight long hours with my poor body in the same sitting position.  

“Ok Coyo—” I glared at him and he cleared his throat taking the seat across from me. “I mean...Sam. I thought we would get acquainted during these eight hours. We have to really play off this being a couple thing.”

I blew out a sigh. “So where is your real girlfriend again?” That’s not what I really wanted to say, but I was curious to know what would make him do something like this. I was still processing the whole idea of this retreat and ten grand. Shouldn’t it have been the other way around? He gets paid for traveling around with someone like me. Although what the hell is so wrong with me, anyway? So, I have a bit more hips and ass than the average girl.

“That doesn’t matter. I don’t want to talk about her now or anytime on this trip. Got it! The guys have to believe that you and I are an item...or ten grand turns into five.”

“Ugh. Shit, Nick give me a break here. I need to process this entire thing.”

“There isn’t shit to process. We made a deal and that’s that. All I need is for the guys to think I’m in a stable relationship so they don’t worry about me.”

“Or find out that you’re a sexiholic!” I said it a bit louder than intended and got a few odd looks. A little old couple sitting next to us turned to stare. I giggled. “He is...just like a dog in heat.”

Nick slapped his forehead and grinned at the elderly couple. “Ha...ha...babe you’re such a kidder.” He placed his hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze. “You know you like it!” The action made me yelp and I went to slap it away. Then I remembered that to everyone around us, we were a couple headed to the same place they were. We were all on our way to a romantic getaway.

~~~~~~***~~~~~~

~~Nick~~

The way her eyes went wide when I grabbed her thigh almost made me bust out laughing. This was actually going to be a little more entertaining than I had imagined. My hand remained on her thick ass thigh as I continued to talk to her.

“So you were born and raised in Highland Park?” I tried to contain my laughter.

“Nick Carter...take your hand off my leg.” She leaned forward and whispered.

I nodded and slid my hand further up her thigh. “I’m a sexiholic remember. Maybe we should do it right here...RIGHT NOW!” Everyone’s eyes were back on us and this time there were even whispers. She didn’t find it too funny anymore, did she? I laughed out loud and removed my hand. “I’m just fuckin with ya. I need to know more about you. Talk.”

Miss big mouth seemed a bit nervous when it came to talking about herself. I bet there wasn’t much interesting about her. She probably lived alone with three cats and a pet turtle. Ate the night away in despair for not having a significant other and volunteered her time. Big girls always volunteer.

“Uh...yes I was born and raised in Highland Park, Illinois. I live with my little sister and best friend in a tiny little house in the suburbs. My mom is an accountant and my father is a lawyer.”

“Is your sister hot?” So that wasn’t too nice, but I had to know. Maybe she was a smaller fuckable version of Sam.

“Actually, she is. She’s everyone’s pretty little princess.” I could tell that the smile she was giving me was fake. I’d hit a sore spot. Oops.

I cleared my throat and asked her to continue talking about herself. “Sorry. That was rude of me.”

“It’s ok.” She let out a sigh and turned to look out the window where there was nothing but darkness. “I am a paralegal for Craig Strum. I’m allergic to chocolate. I love all kinds of flowers. My last boyfriend was a real nice guy who I pushed away and ended up married to a good friend of mine. Oh and I turn thirty on Valentine’s Day.”

What the hell was I supposed to say to that? Although she didn’t sound like a nutcase, it still sounded like she had a bit of issues. Who the hell is allergic to chocolate? “Wow, all in a nutshell. Well we are going to have to change things a bit...I wouldn’t date a paralegal. So you’re a plus size model. You just moved back to Highland Park. You like to live the good life. Got it?”

“So I’m not only pretending to be your girlfriend, but I’m also pretending not to be myself...but some fat model girl who is stuck up!”

“Exactly!” I smiled excited that she had understood me the first time around.

“That wasn’t included in the agreement we had, Nick. That is more work for me. It will already be repulsive to act like you’re my man.”

“Deal with it. Ten grand is ten grand and by the looks of it you need it. So, in regards to me...I don’t think I need to waste my breath telling you about myself, I’m more than sure you know about me.”

"Yeah. That you’re a real asshole; you are a womanizer and a cuddler.”

I was starting to think I might need to be drunk for most of this retreat if I was going to even attempt to put up with this coyote girl. I might be a womanizer, but never a cuddler.

“Whatever! I do not cuddle...that’s just gay.”

She rolled her eyes at me and stood up to get something out of her carry-on bag. I couldn’t help to check her out. I mean, she was definitely not the size I like and her personality was a snappy one. But her hips and ass were nice and plump. So nice I couldn’t tear my eyes away from it.

It wasn’t till she smacked me on the forehead with her magazine that I realized I’d been staring. “What was that for?” I rubbed at my forehead.

“Next time take a picture it will last longer. I’m not too comfortable with you looking at my ass.”

“I can’t help it. That thing is huge...I bet it has its on zip code.”

“That’s so old. But as a matter-of-fact it does. Its 9...0...0 SCREW YOU!” She snarled at me, pulling the magazine open and pretending to read it.

I guess I deserved that one.

I snatched the magazine away from her and threw it on the floor. She glared at me and crossed her arms over her chest. I didn't have time for tantrums, we still had some business to do and that was getting our story straight. God forbid the guys find out I had paid someone...then they would really be on my ass.

“I’m serious about this whole getting to know each other. Where did we meet? Who made the first move? How have we lasted this long? What makes our relationship work? Kevin will ask all these things over dinner...with his get to know you conversations. His freakin relationship has lasted so long and it seems just perfect he wants to know that everyone else’s is just as great!”

Samantha started to laugh. “That’s easy. We met at a club in my hometown, where you took me up to the roof to SHOW me something that I would never forget; you kicked me out the next day because I wasn’t fit to your standards and what makes our relationship work is the ten grand you are paying me when we get back home. Would that be a good enough answer for Kevin?”

“You're fucking crazy!” I growled back at her. This was definitely not going the way I had imagined. I looked around for the emergency exit and imagined opening the door and pushing her out. She’d float to shore with that big fine ass of hers. I was tempted to ask the stewardess where exactly the door was located, but decided to ask for a rum and coke instead.

Nice To Meet You by kevmylove
Author's Notes:

Finally got an update! Ugh it's a pain to write on the iPod...thumbs are cramped lol. Sorry for any weird font.

                                                           ~~~Nick~~~

I could see the other couples from a distance. AJ and Rochelle were all over each other, still in the honeymoon stage. Could anyone blame them.

There was no sign of Brian and Leighanne anywhere, but it didn't surprise me. They'd probably brought Wylee merchandise and were on a selling spree. I laughed a little at the thought. 

Howie was reading a magazine and Leigh was on her laptop. I should have known she'd be the one to bring  her work on a romantic getaway. Finally i caught a glimpse of the two power brains behind all this madness. Kevin and Kristen were sharing a coffee with big smiles as they watched me coming. 

Sam and I were a few feet away from each other and I started to think maybe we needed to make this more believable. Without a warning I took a hold of her hand and I felt her tug away.

"Don't kill it...we are already being watched!" I muttered under my breath.

"You could warn me. Crap, I'm nervous now."

"Just be yourself...er I mean...just relax."

I could feel eyes on me and I wasn't sure if it was because they recognized me as a Backstreet Boy or because I was holding hands with coyote girl and we looked odd. 

"Hey Carter!" Kevin smiled wide looking from me to Sam and back, then he embraced me into one of his bear hugs. "haven't seen you in a bit."

"Yeah I know..." I said smacking Kevin's shoulder. 

"Nick. Nice to see you all grown up." Kristen stated while hugging me.

"Thanks." I said. " You guys never change. Always lookin good." I complimented them, they did seem like the ideal couple out of all of us, even if I'd blamed her for him leaving at first.

"Eh...look at you, all fit." Kevin playfully punched me.

We all turned to look at Sam who was just standing there watching us interact. I hesitated to introduce her and just as I opened my mouth to do so, she did it herself.

"Hi. I'm Samantha." she let go of my hand and shook Kevin's hand. She had a goofy smile on her face as she did so.

"Nice to meet you Sam. I'm Kevin..."

"Kevin Richardson...I know..."

Kevin smiled and tugged at his wife "This is my wife, Kristen. I'm so glad you guys could make it. I've got so much stuff planned out for us to do."

Slowly the rest approached us and one by one I got better at introducing my pretend girlfriend. They seemed to be taking her in kindly and trying to make conversation with her, with exception of Leighanne and Kristen who had gone off to browse the gift store.

I could tell that Sam was more than nervous and she was coming up with things as they came. I gotta admit she was taking it like a champ. They'd all forgotten about me and were excited to get to know my knew love interest. I felt kinda guilty for playing with their minds, but I don't have time for love right now. 

This boy just wants to have fun!

                                
                                                        ~~~Samantha~~~
                          
I couldn't believe I'd shook Kevin Richardson's hand and that now they were all trying to engage in a conversation with me. I had been excited about meeting them all, but now that I was here I was really nervous. 

It had to be because I wasn't really being myself. I was flipping my blonde hair around and talking but not making sense, at least not to myself. 

The flight didn't leave for another hour so I took advantage and snuck off to the ladies room. I seriously needed to breath. I got there and washed my face. I stared at my reflection for a good minute and didn't like at all the person staring back at me.

This feeling had haunted me for years through high school and college. When I had way more pounds on me and my insecurities were at their peak. I mean who could blame me...I was never chosen for anything or by anyone.

Now I had that familiar feeling and it was all Nick Carter's fault. I cursed him for being such a jerk. Yes, I was putting up my tough girl act, but deep down inside the way he looked and talked about me hurt a bit. 

I took out my phone and dialed my sister, but I didn't get reception. With a sigh I  hung up and mustered the courage to go back out there and face them all. 

"So, you and Nick huh?" Kristen stopped me right outside the bathroom. 

Her question took me by surprise. I thought it had been clear that Nick and I were a couple. I couldn't help but have an attitude.

"Yes. Is there a problem?" I raised a brow.

She looked me over and crossed her arms over her chest. "I have no problem. Its just odd, because he doesn't date girls like you."

"Girls like me?"

"You're a bit big for his taste. The guy has a reputation to maintain."

"So you're saying I can ruin his reputation for being a big girl, as you put it."

Rochelle suddenly approached us and Kristen was unable to continue to interrogate me. 

"Hey ladies we are boarding." She said sweetly as he looked at Kristen and then smiled at me.

"Great!" Kristen stated and walked away. 

Rochelle and I watched her walk away and then she turned to smile at me. 

"You shouldn't take what she says personally. She's like an overprotective mother with the guys. I know she didn't trust or like me at first either."

"But you're beautiful." I blurted.

She looked at me puzzled. "Thanks. But i don't think it has to do with looks." My ass it didn't. That had been specified. "You are just as beautiful. Anyways, Nick has gotten much better at picking girlfriends. He chose to bring you for a reason. Come on, let's go have some fun."

I sighed and we started our trek towards the rest of the group. I was thinking the only reason he'd chosen me was, because I was a last resort and I had come along, because he was paying me. 

So far...I found my situation awkward. Kevin was hotter in person. Kristen was uncomfortable with my looks. I was going into full on insecurity mode and we were now about to start our fake romantic journey.  

"Come on, Peach" I curled my lip in disgust, I was liking coyote girl better. Nick broke my train of thoughts when he took hold of my hand again. This time I didn't jerk away I just glared at him. One of us was not going to survive this. I huffed.

King Sized Bed by DelphinaCarter
Author's Notes:
First collab ever :) hope you guys like it.
~~~Nick~~~





Sam was a pistol from the moment we got to the retreat until we got to our room. We threw our bags down and took a look around and saw there was only one bed, a king size. I smirked at her but she rolled her eyes.


"Hell no. I am not sharing a bed with you again, Carter." she hissed, crossing her arms and scowling. I rolled my eyes.

"Well where the fuck am I gonna sleep?" I shouted back at her. I watched her pout and I don't know why, but seeing her like that almost turned me on.

"The fucking bathtub for all I care. Find a spot and lie there."


Almost.

"Cut the attitude, sweetheart. God, it's like we really are married."


"Don't sweetheart me. You're paying me but I am not a mail order bride. I get the bed. I can't sleep on the couch." she snapped.

I don't know what it is about this girl that gets me so heated, I mean- I didn't know whether I wanted to slap her or do something else. She wasn't my type at all and she was a bitch, but had a hell of an ass. I stared and licked my lips, I kind of wished I could take a bite out of her thick thighs.

What am I thinking? I'm not attracted to her, she's crazy.....but part of me thought crazy girls were a fun time. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize I'd been staring at her ass for more than a few minutes.

She turned around and glared at me.

"What the hell are you staring at?" she asked. Second time she's caught me, I need to stop doing that. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed, lugging my bags over to the soft leather couch on the one side of the living room.



I sighed again and sat on the couch, this was gonna be a long fucking vacation.





~~~Samantha~~~


Nick is acting like a little bitch. I was two seconds away from ripping off his balls and feeding them to the seagulls outside. Why the hell did I agree to this? 10,000 isn't enough for putting up with someone so arrogant.

I laid down on the bed and thought about taking a nap. Being here was supposed to be relaxing but I was stressing out. Kristin made me self conscious about my body and we hadn't even been here an hour yet.

"So are you hungry? Maybe grab some food later or something?" Nick called. Food was the last thing I needed, although I was a little hungry. I ignored him and put my head down, still annoyed. I would never be anything to him because I didn't look the part and that hurt.

We pretty much didn't talk that first day in the room, I slept a lot and kept to myself. Nick tried to talk to me but I kept thinking about what Kristin said. She was a bitch and a half, but words do hurt.

"What's eating you?"

"Nick, just leave me alone. You can't see I don't want to be bothered?" I shouted at him.

"You've been in bitch mode since we arrived. What the fuck is your problem?"

I hadn't noticed he had taken off his shirt, I mean it was hot in the room after all. He was standing there in just his pants and I stared for a minute. His body didn't look half bad. Fuck. He'd caught me looking and smirked at me. Nick Carter is gorgeous but right now his attitude sure isn't.

"I just don't understand why you and I can't pretend to get along while we are here. The others are gonna catch onto us if we keep fighting, so we might as well play along, babe." he said, sitting down next to me. I pushed him off the bed and headed for the door.

"Don't call me babe. Nobody is around right now. I haven't forgotten what you told me back then. You're nothing but an arrogant pig that wants a quick fuck and I'm not about to give that to you. I'm out of here."

I stormed out, hearing him calling me but I ignored him. I don't know what pissed me off so much. Maybe it was the fact that he was so good looking and I didn't feel like I was good enough.

I walked down the beach for a little bit and found Kevin sitting by himself. Now Kevin Richardson, he is a real man. I smiled when I saw him and he smiled back.

"Hi, Samantha." he said, and part of me died a little. I love his voice.

"Hi, Kevin."

"So what brings you out here? You and Nick have a fight too?" he asked. I found this interesting....I always thought he and Kristin had a close relationship, but then again we were on a couples retreat. Kristin was acting really cold...now it made sense.
Their relationship was on the rocks.

"Yeah, but it's kind of stupid though. We usually get along but he's being kind of pigheaded." I replied, sitting down next to him.

"Heh, that's Nick for you. He's always been that way. I thought it was odd that he was with you at first but it is good he has a normal looking girl now."

I looked at Kevin in surprise as he kept complimenting me.

I knew there was a reason I liked Kevin Richardson.
On a Mission by kevmylove
Author's Notes:

Yay I was finally able to crank out a chap. Thanks for reading and reviewing ladies :)

~~~Samantha~~~
 
I was happy I could contain the fangirling that was going on inside of me. Kevin Richardson had caught my eye in that one video way back in the day where they were bare-chested drenched in rain.
 
A low sigh escaped me as I mentally relived that day. Ok, so I probably wasn't as big a fan as I should have been, trading him off for Nick as soon as his announcement about leaving the group happened.
 
But now here he was in the flesh, sitting next to me, having a conversation and I was melting.
 
"Where did you go?"
 
I looked up and my eyes met with Kevin's green eyes. "Oh sorry, I was just remembering something." I giggled like a dumb girl. "How funny is it, that we are in this beautiful place and sitting here moping."
 
"I know." He looked at his watch and groaned. "It's only noon. Maybe we should do something before dinner time?"
 
My eyebrows furrowed with curiosity. I definitely knew a few things we could do. "I don't think that's a good idea. You're wife is probably waiting for you and I know Nick will come looking for me soon." The hell he would. He was probably already riding some
bleach blonde.
 
Wait I'm blonde.
 
Kevin stood up quickly dusting his ass off. He stuck out his hand and I reluctantly took it. With ease he pulled me up with one quick yank; something not just anyone could do.
 
"What are we going to do?" I asked, still thinking it wasn't the greatest idea.
 
"I know exactly what we can do. We'll go back and change, wear something comfortable. I'll meet you here in an hour."
 
We both started to walk towards the bungalows. "Ok. If you're not there within an hour I'll know you patched up things with Kristin."
 
"Yeah...right. Same goes with you." I smirked knowing he'd forgotten all about her. Somehow we reached the bungalows quick and we both awkwardly said goodbye.
 
I entered my beautiful room and fell upon the bed with a loud sigh.
 
"Dude..."
 
Warmth coursed through my body when I heard Nick's voice and I let out a screech as I flung a pillow at him. "Jerk you scared me!"
 
"What the fuck? I didn't even do anything." He threw on a white polo shirt and stuck his feet into his flip flops. "Listen I'm gonna scope the place. It's not like we have to hang out all the time. Of course, I'll be back to go to dinner with you later tonight."
 
"Sure!" I smiled for the first time since we'd been around each other. Hell, green eyes was meeting me later. Nick Carter who?
 
~~~Nick~~~
 
I didn't have time for pillow fights right now and why the hell was she so jumpy anyway. I made a menatal note to ask her later on tonight.
 
Right now I was on a mission to find me a quick lay. There had to be some single horny women here, right. I started my mission in the open spaced massage parlor, there were a lot of women showing off their bare backs, but I wasn't sure what the hell they looked like, so I was taking no chances.
 
I picked up a ice cold Corona at the bar and continued on my mission down by the ocean. There were all kinds of females, but for each one there was a damn male rubbing their backs, holding their hand, or sitting with them all smiles.
 
I felt like throwing up with all the nasty romance going on.
 
After an hour of roaming around the damn resort I gave up on my whole mission. Apparently in Bora Bora everyone is on a mission to fall in love or rekindle love. Which I think is a bunch of bullshit.
 
I took a seat on a stool and ordered another beer. Maybe I should have stayed in the room with Coyote girl, I've heard big girls are always desperate to get laid. Then again I'm not sure I'm willing to go down that route again. 
 
She's so full of drama. I can't believe she's still butt hurt about something that happened a year ago. Yeah so I called her a few names on the way down to the elevator and I did say some mean things, but sleeping with her had been a big drunken mistake. I was lucky TMZ wasn't around to catch me like AJ getting into a taxi with a big woman. What a dumbass!  
 
I looked out at the blue skies and the sandy beach with half naked women running around. I found myself turned on like fire and with no one to cool me down. 
 
I threw back the last of my beer and decided to head back to my bungalow. Cold shower it would be for me, unless panties-in-a-wad wanted to give it a go. Sometimes a needy man must lower his standards. Although I gotta admit the girl has an ass. Shit, I need to stop thinking about her that way.

Treat Me Right by DelphinaCarter
Author's Notes:
Back with a new chapter! Let us know what you think :)
~~~Samantha~~~


I had changed into a pair of capris and a tank....Kevin did say to dress comfortable.

Part of me was really giddy he'd asked me to go, but part of me wondered why he wasn't spending time with his wife. I always had grown up as a fan thinking Kevin had a great relationship, one of the most normal ones. Kristin was a classy woman until a met her.

Now I thought she was a raging bitch and felt sorry for Kevin.

I slid into my black sandals and walked to the spot Kevin told me to meet him, hoping he hadn't changed his mind. What was wrong with me? I was letting Kevin charm me.....and I had no complaints whatsoever.



"I didn't think you'd show." I giggled when he walked over. He had tan shorts and a white tank top on.....he smiled and his eyes seemed to twinkle.

"I didn't feel like staying in the cabana all day. I got something fun planned but we might get a little wet."

I almost died at the last part.

"Sounds good." I smiled.


He had gotten us onto this boat where you can see the marine life surrounding the island....it had a glass bottom and you could sit there and see the fish swimming underneath. It was beautiful. He also had a small tray of tiny sandwiches, veggies and fruits set up, with a bottle of champagne.

"You went all out, huh?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. He nodded but winked at me.

"This was originally for me and Kris.....but she has been replaced with some bitchy pod person."

Not the most eloquent choice of words, but I was so lost in his eyes it didn't matter. He offered me the plate and I shook my head. I'd been self conscious about my weight since I'd gotten here, there was no way I would eat in front of him.

"Go ahead and chow down. I like a girl that can eat. None of this dieting stuff. Women don't need to be twigs to be beautiful." he smiled. I could have melted right there. He was the total opposite of the asshole back in the cabana. I loved every minute.

"That's so sweet. I love food." I said, digging into the tray. There were some veggies and ranch....I love ranch so I got a little crazy with it.

"Wait a second." he said, taking a napkin and dabbing my chin as I blushed. He smiled at me again and took some food as well, chewing.

"I take it Nick doesn't do things like this."


"Never in a million years." I replied, swallowing.

Nick Carter could NEVER be this charming.


~~~Nick~~~


My charm was not working on any of these girls. I sat at the bar, defeated and drinking my fourth rum and coke.

I'd gone back to the cabana after being here earlier, Sam still wasn't back yet. Where the hell did she go? More importantly, why wasn't I invited? I sighed and licked my lips, losing interest in the drink. I was about to go find Coyote Girl when Kristen walked in, looking like her dog just died.

"Hi, Nick. Where's your girlfriend?" she asked as she rolled her eyes, and I noticed her eyes were red.

"I don't know. You okay?" I asked, sitting up.

"Kevin and I aren't doing so well. We've been fighting a lot lately. I didn't mean to snap at Samantha like that but I saw how my husband looked at her." she said, wiping her eyes.

"I thought you and him were close."

This was true, I'd always thought Kevin was the opposite of me, I was a fucking mess and he was the stable one in the group.

I'll always be a fuckup.

I headed back to the cabana again after talking to Kristen.....it was pretty late in the day, almost dark. Sam was still not there and I couldn't understand for the life of me why I was so fucking angry about it.

She finally waltzed in a while after I'd gotten there with a big stupid grin on her face....she looked a little tipsy. Maybe I'd get to bite her thighs after all.

"Where were you all day?" I asked before thinking. The smile slid right off her face.

"None of your fucking business, Carter. I don't have to tell you anything." she hissed, falling onto the bed.


"You will if you want that ten grand."

"Excuse me? You can't talk to me like that." she said.

"You're my girlfriend on this trip, so we have to keep up the act. You can't just go running off, it makes me look bad."

I meant that, I mean Kristin was already questioning shit and it made me feel like an ass.

"Not for nothing, but you make yourself look bad all on your own." she laughed, her hair falling in her face. She was looking kinda good in her little outfit she was wearing.

What am I saying????

"I don't feel good, I'm gonna go to bed early but I can't sleep on the couch tonight." I said. She pushed me away from the bed, and I had to say, it turned me on a little to be shoved like that. Girl had some muscles.

"You and I won't fit in this bed." she said.

"I forgot, your ass takes up most of the room." I snapped.

"Not as much as your goddamn ego. You're lucky I don't make you sleep outside for being such an asshole. You don't know a thing about how to treat a woman, Nick- and one day karma is gonna kick your ass big time." she said, heading into the bathroom and slamming the door.

I sighed.....feeling queasy as I took my spot on the couch.

This relationship stuff can bite the big one.
Underneath Your Clothes by kevmylove
~~~Samantha~~~

I never imagined that the ten grand offered would take me so much work and humiliation to earn. I stared at the brown-eyed blonde staring back at me. How had I ended up here?

All I had done was go to a stupid concert of someone I didn't even like. Now here I was sharing the same room as the man that humiliated me a year ago after sleeping with me and all my dumbass could do, when around him, was think of sleeping with him again.

The worst part was I knew that he looked at me like I was a cow. 

I dabbed at the corners of my eyes feeling my emotions get the best of me. I was a mess.

Not only was I having dirty thoughts about Nick Carter, but I was having them about his bandmate; who was married. What the hell was I thinking?
 
I had stripped down to nothing but my black lacy bra and some matching lacy boy shorts. Compliments of my really girlie sister who had bought them for me a while back. Just because she looked good in sexy things didn't mean I did.

It had been a long time since I had felt this way and it was all Nick Carter's fault. I threw the wooden door opened and stepped out of the bathroom only in my intimates.

 "Listen you jerk...I am not taking your stupid insults anymore." I stood with my head held high and my hand on my hip right in front of him, disregarding the lack of clothes.

Nick was laying shirtless on the bed, he sat up quickly when he heard my voice. He was face to face with my naval. Nick looked up at me and slowly trailed down to my toes, his eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

"Damn...this is what's underneath your clothes?" He grinned standing up.

I took a quick step back, but he was still really close to me. So close I could feel the heat of his bare skin. My eyes were on his chest because I wasn't feeling as ballsy anymore.

"This is it...and don't worry I know it's not what you are looking for or what you want." I turned around to head back to the bathroom.

I felt him take my hand and pull me towards him. I stumbled forward and landed with my hand on his chest. "I highly doubt you know what I want." He said, his voice husky and low.

I wanted to move away. I didn't want to get caught in Nick Carter's web again, but I realized it was too late when I felt his hand snake around my neck and his hot breath tickling my lips.

~~~Nick~~~

Holy fuck, I couldn't remember if she looked like this that one time we'd gotten it on. Obviously I was too wasted.

I thought about it for a second, my reasons for even making a move on her. Was it because all the other girls on this damn island were taken or because she really turned me on. I knew my dicks answer, he was more than ready. I just didn't know mine. 

I could feel the alcohol still in my system which only made my hormones crazier. With ease I spun her around to stand where I had been, now she was against the bed.    My hand remained on her neck as our lips barely touched. I could tell that her boldness had flown out into the night. I was in charge now and she was more than willing to give into me.

My hands took hold of her hips and I pulled her closer to me. "Maybe this shouldn't happen?" She muttered looking up at me. 

"Why not?" I asked my fingers slipping through the hem of her boy shorts, caressing her skin softly back and forth. 

"Then what is taking you so long?" She leaned forward and made our mouths collide. Her hands found my belt buckle, while I slowly slid her panties down.

I felt my shorts fall to my feet followed by my boxers. I was in all my glory and the breeze coming in from the open doors felt nice. Our mouths were still on each other as everything came off. 

Then she fell upon the bed while i rummaged for the only measly condom I was carrying in my pocket. After she helped me put it on, I slowly crawled on top of her. "You know for a guy with a big mouth your really quiet right now!" 

"I'm concentrating." I smiled kissing down her neck. 

She covered her face for a second and then smiled. "Any other time I would be dying of embarrassment...but I'm so turned on it doesn't matter right now." She breathed, her fingers raking my hair. 

"For a shy girl...you talk way too much." I placed a kiss on her mouth as I pushed myself inside her. She moaned and I felt her legs tighten around my body. 

I had found the rhythm to her body and I could feel my release so close. A few seconds later she was trembling under me and gasping with pleasure. "Oh...Nick..."

This felt so good. The softness of her lips on mine. The warmth of her skin. The way her hands were holding on tight to my arms. 

My thoughts were broken as I felt myself release. I flopped on the bed next to her out of breath. "Holy shit! I don't remember that from last time." I breathed.

Sam turned to smile at me. "You aren't drunk or worried about what I look like tonight."

"Oh!" What else could I say. She was right.
Valentine's Day by DelphinaCarter
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the delay in updating! Hope you enjoy :)
~~~Nick~~~

Valentine's Day can suck my cock.


I always hated this day because it makes girls obsessed with getting presents and romantic dinners....red roses and all that crap. Call me jaded, but I had stopped buying into all of that romantic stuff after my last relationship failed. Love was for saps like Brian and his perfect marriage. I am not jealous in any way, he can have her. It's just that all of them seemed to have perfect relationships with there wives, and I was doomed to failure.


Well, I didn't fail completely. I did get laid today.

I smirk to myself as I showered for the day, feeling like I'd won the lottery. Coyote Girl had a badass attitude but she was good in the sack. I just wondered if everyone would accept her. Kevin had arranged for all of us to have dinner and I was feeling pretty nervous, not even sure why. Maybe it was because of how my "girlfriend" looked. They'd expected me to be this superficial, pompous and egotistical person. I will admit the last few days I've acted this way, and I meant to apologize to Samantha eventually, but my pride held me back.

Seeing Kevin look at her like that the first day had really made me think about how I treated her. What was the reasoning behind my actions? I knew this wasn't the real me. Something had changed inside of me and turned me into an asshole, and I wasn't sure if he was the person I wanted to be anymore.

Hell, I wasn't even sure who I was anymore.




~~~Samantha~~~

Nick had shown me a different side to him today. I wasn't sure what to think about him. Sure, he was a arrogant prick at first and I really needed the money. There's something I hadn't felt before, something I can't explain. We seem to have gotten a bit closer, physically anyway. Part of me wondered if his attraction was limited to that, or if he just wanted a quick fuck because nobody else on this island was that dumb.

Not that I'm dumb, but you get what I mean. I stood in the bathroom, getting ready for dinner with the guys and their wives. I wondered if Kevin was thinking about me and what was really going on with him and Kristen. I also felt badly that I had even thought about being with him, because he is still married. As much of a bitch Kristin is, Kevin needed to figure out what he wanted.

I was wearing a black dress, low cut at the top and kind of short at the bottom, it was something cheap I'd bought before our trip and I never thought I'd actually wear it. I wore some simple jewelry and done up my hair. I wasn't into dresses and felt super uncomfortable in it, feeling like another person. My sister was the girly girl, not me.



"You look nice." Nick said, and that threw me off. It was the second time he'd complimented me today.

"Thanks. Should we head down there?" I asked, picking up my small clutch and slipping into my black flats. There was no way this girl was gonna wear heels.

Nick took me by the arm and we walked to where we were meeting the others for dinner. It was cozy yet elegant, soft yellow lighting and candles on the tables. The atmosphere was very relaxing, but I was nervous. Kristin shot me glances every so often and I blushed, feeling like every bulge was showing through my dress.

"She cleans up good." I heard Rochelle whisper to AJ....even he was looking. They all had smiles when Nick and I came into the room, looks of astonishment.

Nick pulled out my chair and I sat down, he took the one next to me on my right.

"You all look very lovely tonight, ladies." Kevin said as he sat down. I felt his eyes on me and blushed a little, Brian was watching us with a curious expression.

"Yes, Sam....you look almost human." Kristin joked, and I laughed awkwardly. Nick shrugged and I wondered if Kristin was still in her bitchy state.

"Nick, where did you meet her?" AJ asked. Everyone's eyes turned to him and he actually squirmed. Mr. Overconfident was being put on the spot, and for some reason I really liked seeing him nervous. I almost laughed.

"Uh.....where did we meet babe? I think it was at one of my gigs." he said, grinning stupidly.

"Something like that." I replied. We all ordered our drinks, I was eager to get this dinner over with because for some reason, I was bombarded with questions. Each time Nick looked at me as if I were going to slip up.

"Sam, you said you were a plus sized model? Isn't that dress a bit revealing for you?" Kristin said, catching my attention. I felt really warm, anger was going to get the best of me.

"Excuse me?" I snapped.

"Not now, Kristin." Kevin whispered.

"I'm just saying it is a nice dress for someone like her, but it isn't very flattering."

"What do you mean, someone like me?" I asked. Nick was not helping at all, he was busy drowning in a rum and coke.

"What she means is-" Kevin started, but Leighanne cut him off. Brian looked like he wanted to crawl under the table.

"She's saying that maybe it isn't a right fit for you."

"I fit in it just fine." I snapped. I grabbed my drink and took a big swallow.

Our food came, and I was looking forward to the steak I had ordered. Nick had gotten some kind of seafood, I rolled my eyes at it. A real man should eat a steak, but Nick didn't seem like a real man to me anyway.

"You gonna eat all that?" Nick asked as I took a bite.

"I'm sure she won't have any trouble." Kristin said as she nibbled at her pasta. I had to resist the urge of taking my steak knife and shove it down that bitch's throat.

"Kris, please." Kevin interjected, but she rolled her eyes at him.

"Like I'm gonna keep quiet. I saw the way you looked at her when we got here. I have every right to be angry." Kristin hissed. Brian kept pretending to take a drink from his cup as if he were avoiding the conversation, him and Leighanne didn't talk much. It suddenly got very tense and awkward, I felt ashamed because Nick wasn't jumping to my defense.

"Yeah if she wants to eat all that, she can. She needs to stay chubby." Nick said with a mouth full of flounder.

"That's fucked up, Nick." AJ commented. It seemed like the whole table had turned on him in that instant.

"I didn't mean it like that. She looks good for someone with her size." Nick protested. I was pissed now, and no matter what he tried to say, it only made it worse.

"I give you credit for actually staying with her." Kristin said with a smirk. Howie and Leigh were just staring at us and eating, shoveling forkfuls of salad into their mouths.

"Sam, I-" Nick began, but I had silenced him by slamming my fist down on his balls. He cupped them and toppled over, groaning in pain. The tablecloth caught on his pants and went right with him, taking all the food with it.

"That's gotta hurt." AJ said and Rochelle nodded.

I stood over Nick, my face twisted with rage as he looked up at me sheepishly.

"I can't believe you....after earlier..." I sniffed. I could feel the tears coming but I wouldn't let them see....so I ran. I could hear Kevin calling after me but I kept running.....not looking back.

Valentine's Day can kiss my ass.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10825