- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sexual Content

When I walked into the house, I noticed that it was very quiet. I wondered if Nick went out, but all of his cars were in the garage. I walked into the living and saw Nick sitting on the floor with a picnic dinner.

“What’s all this babe?” I parked myself on the floor next to him.

“I wanted to do something special for you. You’ve been busy the past couple days. I thought we could spend a romantic evening together.”

“You are so sweet. I love you.” I placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

“I love you. How was your day?” He gave me a plate.

“It was okay. I didn’t have a lot of luck finding a job. I think I might need to go to Orlando.”

“That’s a long commute. Do you really want to do that everyday?”

“I don’t have a choice. I need to start working again.” I put some food on my plate. “I’m going to keep looking in Tampa.”

“Em, you know you don’t have to work.” I gave him a look. He knew how I felt about not working. “You can enjoy some more time doing the things you’ve wanted to do on your bucket list.”

“But then people will say that I’m living off you.” I popped a cherry tomato in my mouth.

“Who cares? We both know that isn’t true.” He took me hand in his.

“I know. Half your friends don’t like me now. I don’t want the others to hate me.”

“Howie and Brian love you. They’ve both said wonderful things about you. Leighanne wants to go to the spa later this week. She’s going to call and invite you.”

“It would be nice to have some girly time.”

“I think that would be good for you. You need some new female friends.”

“I agree. I haven’t talked to Sasha lately. I don’t know anyone else around here.”

“I was thinking that after your spa day. We can spend a romantic evening in Orlando. We’ll stay at a hotel and make a weekend of it.”

“That would be nice.” I moved my plate and scooted closer to Nick.

“Well hello there.” He licked his lips and smiled.

“Hi Nicky.”

I wanted him. The desire I felt for him had never been stronger. I was ready to make love to Nick.

He leaned over and placed his lips on my neck. His stubble was gently scratching my neck. It gave me chills down my spine. My senses were heightened and I felt giddy inside. Did he notice the change in me?

I quickly straddled his lap never breaking contact with him. He planted light kisses up neck and sucked on my ear. All I could do was moan. Words had escaped my mind.

“You like that baby?” He continued to suck as I nodded my head.

I grabbed Nick’s face so that our lips were almost touching. I licked my lips slowly and kissed him. All time stopped. Nick’s tongue gained access to my mouth. My hands moved to his t-shirt. I tugged on the bottom and started to pull it up. I wanted it off. I wanted to feel his abs against my body.

“You’re a tiger.” He looked me in the eye. “I like it.”

“I’m glad you like it, Mr. Carter.” I teased.

“Emma, this is a new side of you.” He kissed my temple.

“I want you.” I pulled his shirt off. I couldn’t stop staring at his body. He was absolutely gorgeous.

“What?” He smirked.

“I…Want…You.” I pointed to him.

“How do you want me?” His eyes sparkled with mischief.

“I want you to make sweet passionate love to me all night long.” I grinded against his lap.

“Let’s take this in the bedroom.” He growled lowly.

I got off Nick’s lap. He quickly got up and pulled me toward the staircase. I’ve never seen him move so fast. He quickly opened the door to our bedroom. Then he dragged me in. I quickly shut the door. The next thing I know Nick had me against the wall, his body pressed against mine. We were lip to lip. His hands were underneath my blouse.

“Mmm, Nick.”

He started unbuttoning my blouse. He warm hands felt good on my cool body. Within minutes our clothes were scattered on the floor. Nick picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me to the bed and put me down.

“You are so beautiful.” Nick stared down at me. “I think you should stay naked all the time.”

“I don’t think people would like me to answer that door that way.” I chuckled.

“I wouldn’t want my friends to see you this way. You’re all mine, and I’m not sharing.”

I was sprawled out on the bed waiting for Nick. He quickly straddled my body. He ran his hands all over my body. My body started tingling as Nick’s mouth moved to my breasts. His hands moved to my womanhood.  I started to tremble.

“Are you okay Emma?” Nick asked with such tenderness.

“Yes. It’s all so new, but I like how you’re making me feel.”

“I love you Emma Warde. You mean so much to me.”

Nick bent over towards the nightstand. He grabbed a condom. Slowly he unwrapped it.

“Are you sure, Emma?”

“Yes, Nick. I love you so much.”

I laid there waiting for the most important moment in my life.  I was nervous and excited at the same time. I knew Nick was the right man for me.

Nick slowly put on the condom. He moved on top of me. Nick looked me in the eyes with such love. Slowly he got ready to enter me.

“I can’t.” I called out.