- Text Size +

After about twenty minutes, Nick pulled the Prowler into the most beautiful hotel. The sign read The Ritz Carlton. I had never been anywhere so fancy in my life. I was giddy with anticipation about the weekend.

“Emma the look on your face is priceless. I can see that you are excited.” Nick rubbed his hand against my thigh.

“Excited doesn’t begin to tell you what I’m feeling.” I said in giggling. “I can’t believe you would do this for me.”

“Sweetheart, I would do anything for you. I love you.” He reached over and kissed my cheek. Goosebumps appeared all over my body.

Nick pulled the car up to the front of the hotel. He quickly got out and walked around to open my door. Quickly I took his hand and stepped out. It was like being in a fairy tale. The valet came over and took the keys. Then he drove off with the car. Within minutes we were walking into a restaurant located on the grounds.

It was absolutely breathtaking. Norman’s was designed in a Colonial Italian Palazzo style with marble walls and floor in rose and tan.  Nick took my hand and we walked to the outdoor terrace with a view of the lake. We sat down at a table.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I already put our order in. I know you will love what I chose.” He smiled at me.

“I don’t mind at all. I think I might be spoiled after this weekend.” I whispered softly. “This is so romantic.”

“I wanted to treat you like a princess. You’re always doing things for me. You deserve to have a fairy tale weekend.” He took my hand in his.

“I’m starving. What’s for dinner?”

“We are going to start off with Mumbai Spice Grilled Key West Shrimp. Then we will have the Winter Haven Heirloom Tomato Salad. That will be followed by Pan Cooked Fillet of Key West Yellowtail, Garlicky Mashed Potatoes, and Grilled Asparagus Spears.”

“Nick that sounds delicious. I’m glad I didn’t eat a lot today.”

“Oh wait. There will be dessert after that.”

“Mmm, dessert is my favorite. What are we having?” I asked with a smile. I was hope he would say each other.

“Strawberry shortcake parfait. Then we will take a walk around the garden.”

“Nick, I think I’ve dies and gone to heaven.” I couldn’t understand how one guy could treat me so good. Nick made me feel special.

The waiter brought out our first course. We slowly ate and talked.

“How was the spa?”

“It was wonderful. Leighanne is so nice. I’m glad I got to spend time with her.”

“Good. That makes me happy. You need some new friends.”

“How’s recording going?”

“It’s going. We’re having a bit of conflict about a song. Nothing out of the ordinary.”

“That’s good.” I stared into his eyes.

“You look so beautiful tonight. Green is your color. It brings out the green in your eyes.”

By the end of the meal, Nick and I were hardly talking. The sexual tension was thick. All I could think about was making love to him. I knew that I was finally ready to take that step in our relationship. Tonight was going to change our relationship. Nick kept stealing glances at me. I kept blushing.

“That meal was scrumptious.” Nick placed his linen napkin on the table.

“Not as scrumptious as you are.” I licked my lips.

“Let’s get out of here. We can take a walk in the garden.”

We walked hand in hand out of the restaurant. We were getting ready to walk outside, when I abruptly stopped.

“What’s wrong Emma?” Nick asked uneasily.

“Umm…nothing.” I stopped talking. “Let’s forget the garden. Make love to me.”

“For real?”

“Yes.”

He dragged me to the elevator. Once the door opened we quietly stepped in. He pushed the button, then his mouth assaulted mine. I forgot we were in the elevator. My hands went to his ass. Our tongues were taking turns discovering each others mouth. The dinging of the elevator pulled me out of my haze of desire. We were almost at our destination. Everything was taking to long. I needed Nick now.

He fumbled with the door. I don’t think I had ever seen Nick so nervous. I took the key card from his hand and quickly got the door opened. He pushed me in the room and closed the door. I didn’t even take the time to look at my surroundings. Nick picked me up and we went straight into the bedroom.

Nick placed me gently on the ground. The first thing he did was unzip my dress. It fell to the floor like a pile of feathers. I was standing in a dark green bra and thong set.

“God Emma. You’re in my favorite color.” Nick kneeled down on the floor. He took one high heel off at a time. Then he slowly kissed his way from my ankle to my center. I was on fire.

“Mmmm Nick.”

His lips moved to my stomach and his hands were unclasping my bra. Nick continued moving his hands up my body. His mouth was on my breast.

“Nick, stop torturing me.” I moaned. “I need you to make love to me.”

With all of his strengthen he picked me up and placed me on the bed. Then he started to undress himself. I watched intently as he became naked. He could stay that way forever. His body was a sight to behold. Such muscles and strength, I couldn’t wait to kiss every inch of him.

He got onto the bed and hovered over top of me.

“Are you sure you’re ready for this. If not that’s okay. I didn’t plan this weekend to force you to have sex with me.” He told me sincerely. I knew he was telling the truth.

“Nick, I love you. I want to show you that I love you.” I took in a breath. “I’m ready to make love to my boyfriend. I love you.”

He slowly unrolled the condom and put it on. Slowly I waited for him to enter me. I was nervous, but in an excited way.

“Sweetheart, I’m going to take my time with you. Just relax.” Slowly he placed the tip of his cock in me. I held my breath. Taking his time he finally entered me completely.

“Oh.” My breathing grew heavy.

“Are you okay, Em? Am I hurting you?”

“I’m fine, Nick. I’m just surprised how big you are.” I smiled at him.

Slowly he started thrusting into me. I started to move in motion with him. He took his time and was completely attentive to my every need and desired. Nick was so good to me.

Making love was not as momentous as I thought it would be. Maybe it was because it was my first time. I’m not really sure. It wasn’t like any of the romance novels I had read.

I could feel that Nick’s release was near. I was nowhere near mine. That is when my tears started to fall. Nick looked at me and smiled. He thought they were tears of joy and ecstasy. With a few more thrusts Nick climaxed. I pretended to have an orgasm. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings. Tears fell from my eyes.

“I love you, Emma.” He said tenderly.

“I love you, Nick.” I murmured.