- Text Size +

Nick and I were alone on a boat in the middle of the ocean. We were enjoying our romantic day together.

“Emmers are you having a good time?” Nick sat down next to me.

“It’s beautiful. I’m enjoying myself. Any time spent with you is wonderful.” I wrapped him in a hug.

“I can say the same for you. My life is better since you came along.” He kissed me on my head.

I had never been as happy in my life as I was now. Since meeting Nick my life had change. Most of my life I felt unloved, but since meeting him, I knew what it was to be loved. Sure I sound like a cheesy movie, but I can’t help it. Things were perfect in my mind. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Nick.

“Nick thank you.” I stood up in front of him. He smiled at me.

“You’re welcome. What are you up to?”

“Oh nothing.” My eyes fluttered at him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up to me.

“Emma.”

“Nick.”

“Emma.” He sang.

“Nick.” I closed the space between us. Slowly we started to sway to the music playing on the radio.

“I’m glad Howie gave you the day off.”

“Me, too. I’ve missed you.”

Our lips met and talking was forgotten. We had not been intimate for over a week. I knew Nick was ready to make love. I, on the other hand was content to cuddle and kiss. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings by not making love to him. Even though I was feeling uncomfortable, I was going to make love to him.

I felt the cool air on my back as Nick unzipped my dress. Slowly he slid it down my body, his hands caressing my skin. I shuddered at his touch.

“You’re so sexy, Emma.”

“Mmm Nick.” I moaned against his lips. I thrust my tongue into his mouth. At this point I was turned on.

Soon all of our clothes were scattered on the deck. Luckily we were in the middle of the ocean with no one around us. We made love on the deck in the openness of the ocean.

---------------------------

“Why are you crying?” Nick asked in concern. “Every time we make love you cry.”

I lay next to Nick stunned. I didn’t know how to answer him without hurting the man I loved. How could I put the truth in a way that wouldn’t upset him?

“Emma, talk to me. I’m worried about you.”

“Nick, I’m sorry.” Tears started to fall from my eyes again. “I don’t know how to put this.”

“Just tell me the truth. I’m worried that I’m hurting you or something.” He started wiping my tears away.

“Nick, you’re big, but you’re not hurting me.” I tried to make a joke. “It’s hard to explain.”

“Emma tell me so I can make things better.” He handed me his shirt and put his boxers on.

“Nick, I love you. Please don’t take this the wrong way.”

“Just tell me.” He ran his fingers through his hair. I could tell he was getting impatient.

“When we make love I don’t feel the way I thought I would.”

“What do you mean?” He questioned.

“Well everyone talks about how when you make love, you see fireworks and feel different. I’ve never felt that way yet.”

“You mean you haven’t orgasmed anytime we’ve made love?” I shook my head. Nick moved away from me.

“Are you mad at me?”

“Why didn’t you tell me? I thought we told each other the truth about everything.” His voice rose.

“I was afraid because I knew you would take it wrong. I don’t think it has anything to do with you.” I stopped to compose myself. “It’s me. I thought that with time it would get better.”

“You’re saying I can’t get my girlfriend off. I think that’s a major problem.” He yelled. I could tell his ego was bruised. “Is that why you always made excuses to not have sex?”

“This is exactly why I didn’t want to tell you. I knew you would be pissed.” My voice rose with anger.

“You lied to me. I’ve never had any problems getting women off.  I don’t think you would know an orgasm if it hit you the face.” He screamed as he finished getting dressed. “You are such a prude and a heartless bitch.”

“Nick, I’m sorry for not telling you. It was heartless of me.” I cried out.

“Oh save me the tears. Right now just get out of my face.”

I grabbed my clothes and went inside the boat. I couldn’t face him. It was all my fault.

--------------------------

As soon as we got home, I went upstairs and took a shower. I changed into jeans and a shirt. Then I went downstairs. Nick was sitting on the couch watching a basketball game.

I grabbed my keys off the bookshelf and made my way to the door.

“Where the hell are you going?” He snarled at me.

“I’m going out for awhile. I need to clear my head.”

“Maybe you can find a guy that gets you off.” He hissed and slammed the remote down.

“That was a low blow, Nick. I don’t want another man. I only want you whether you make me orgasm or not.” I opened the door. “I’m sorry I bruised your precious ego. There’s more to a relationship than sex. Get over yourself.”

“You’re such a bitch.”

I slammed the door in Nick’s face. Quickly I got into my car and pulled out. I didn’t have anywhere to go as I pulled onto the highway. I saw the exit for Orlando. I knew where my final destination was going to be.

Nick had really pissed me off.  I don’t think he really cared about how I was feeling. He was more upset that he couldn’t bring me to orgasm. Get over your manly pride. Just because he couldn’t get me off, didn’t mean he wasn’t a man.