- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sexual Content

I was lounging on the couch watching a movie when Nick got home from the studio. He went straight upstairs. I knew he wanted nothing to do with me. I couldn’t blame him. I was curious how things went when he saw Howie.

I continued to watch my movie. If Nick wanted to talk, he knew where I was. There was no reason to beg for forgiveness when I saw how pissed he was. Hopefully, he would calm down in a few days and we could discuss our problems like civilized adults.

Nick entered the living room and sat beside me on the couch. He picked up the remote and turned off the television.

“I was watching that.” I complained.

“We need to talk now.” He proclaimed harshly.

“Okay.” I said meekly as a turned to face him.

“I’m so fucking pissed right now. You were the one person I would have never expected to cheat on me.” He looked me straight in the eye. The guilt I was feeling before only intensified.

“Nick.” I placed my hand on his thigh. “I’m sorry. I never planned on it happening.”

“But it did. I thought we had a good relationship. You totally blindsided me last night. What happened to us?”

I thought for a few minutes. I wanted to put it in the kindest way possible. I already hurt Nick in more than one way. I didn’t want to do it again.

“Nick, I love you a lot. You’ve been nothing less than Prince Charming. You treat me better than anyone has. I feel bad for lying to you.”

“You should.” He spit out. “I’ve been honest with you since I met you. I’ve shared pieces of my heart with you that I haven’t shared with anyone. You were the first woman I trusted completely.” Nick confided. His eyes were full of sadness.

“Nick, I know you won’t believe what I have to say, but you were the first guy I trusted to love me. I was always afraid to be in a relationship. You made it easy for me to believe in love.” Tears escaped my eyes. I didn’t know if this was the end of our relationship or us growing stronger in our love.

“Why were you afraid to tell me that I wasn’t pleasing you?” He took my hands in his. His touch gave me chills through my body.

“You were my first. Hell, I’m the thirty-two year old virgin. I felt stupid because I didn’t know what I was doing. I thought that maybe I was trying to hard and not living in the moment.”

“Emma, if you were honest with me I would have been able do things differently. All I wanted to do was make you happy.” Nick inched closer to me. I couldn’t move as his face came an inch within mine. Nick broke the air between when his lips caressed mine. At first I could barely feel it, but within minutes he applied pressure. It was intense and nothing like he had ever kissed me before.

With the force of desire Nick pushed me down against the couch. Seconds later Nick was straddling my body. His hands were in my hair as he kissed down my neck. Chills were going up my spine and my womanhood was warm. Nick was making me feel things with him I never felt before.

“I’m going to make you forget that you ever fucked Howie. I’m going to make your eyeballs fall out from world’s most mind blowing orgasm.” He whispered in my ear and sucked on it.

“MMMMM…..Nick!” I moaned. Before my mind would start working again, Nick had undressed us both. His hands were roaming my body. They moved toward my womanhood. His fingers were doing things I had never imagined, but it had me feeling hot and bothered.

“You like that baby?” He smirked evilly at me. He was acting like an oaf, but it was turning me on. I nodded my head as a bit my bottom lip. No words were able to form in my mouth.

Nick slowly entered me. He was so intense this time. Our lips met and our tongues dueled as Nick thrusted into me over and over. The pleasure I was feeling with Nick was pure ecstasy. I could feel myself being taken over the edge of insanity. I loved every minute of it. Before I knew it I had a mind blowing orgasm.

“How was that baby?” Nick stared into my eyes. He looked pissed and highly amused.

“Nick, that was…” I could hardly breathe. “Perfect.”

“Good. Don’t ever forget how I can make you feel. Howie can never make you feel the way I do.” His said through gritted teeth. Nick got off me, grabbed his clothes and left the room.

I sat up in shock. What the hell was his problem? Sure he gave me a mind blowing orgasm, but I couldn’t believe he just left me lying naked on the couch. Nick had me pissed. I was even more confused then before.

I grabbed my clothes and started putting them on as the tears fell. I didn’t understand what Nick’s point was except to hurt me. It was like he was jealous that Howie gave me my first orgasm. I think the only reason he made love to me was to piss me off.

I needed to talk to someone. I grabbed my cell phone and called Sage. She would know what to do.

“Hello, Sage speaking.”

“Sage, I’m such a slut.” I cried into the phone.

“Emma. What’s the matter?”

“I cheated on Nick. I slept with Howie.”

“What the hell? Sweet and innocent Emma fucked two Backstreet Boys.” Sage was flabbergasted. “I never saw that one coming.”

“You sound like you’re proud of me.” I sighed. I was embarrassed my actions.

“Emma, I’m just glad you finally had sex. What happened?”

“Sage, I’m the worse girlfriend ever. Nick and I had a fight about sex. Then I slept with Howie.” I didn’t want to get into to much detail. I loved Sage, but I didn’t trust her. I figured I could give her the jist of the situation and she would be able to help.

“It happens. I know you’re devastated. Does Nick know about you sleeping with his friend?”

“Yes. I told him the truth. I feel so bad.”

“I bet his was pissed. By the way who was better?” Sage laughed.

“I’m not going there.” I stated firmly.

“Then I already know the answer.” Sage replied smugly.

“I’ll never tell you. I feel so bad for hurting Nick.”

“It was a mistake. If he loves you he’ll get over it. If not, you can go after Howard.  Since he’s the best sex you ever had.”

“I never said that.” I squeaked into the phone. I could feel my face getting flushed at her comment. Thank goodness Sage couldn’t see me. “You are no help. I’ll talk to you later.”

I snapped my phone shut and threw it on the table. I stared at the ceiling in frustration and anger.