- Text Size +

We all sat down for Thanksgiving dinner. I don’t know how thankful any of us were right now. It was a long day of being with my family.

My mother hardly talked to me and spent all her time fawning over my brothers and sister. It hurt, but I spent my day cuddling with Nick on the couch.

“Let us all give a prayer for thanks. We are so blessed to be spending another Thanksgiving as a family.” Gabe said wistfully.

“Isn’t sad that the only time we pray is at Thanksgiving.” I commented. That gave my mother a chance to roll her eyes at me.

“Let’s eat. I’m starved.” Steve started to carve the turkey.

All the side dishes were passed around. It looked and smelled scrumptious.

My mother looked over at my plate with disgust. It was brimming with turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberries, green bean casserole, and corn.

“Are you sure you should be eating all that dear? You have a young man now. You’ve got to watch that figure. You’re no spring chicken. If you want him to marry you, I suggest you don’t eat like a heifer.”

“I like a woman with a healthy appetite.” Nick said with a smile. I squeezed his thigh in appreciation.

“A healthy appetite is one thing. You can’t have an average looking woman on your arms at the Grammy’s.”

“Emma is the most beautiful woman I know. I’m thankful that she wants to date a man like me.” Nick kissed me on the cheek. My mom put her nose in the air and started talking to my sister.

I rubbed Nick’s thigh moving closer to his crotch. Nick had a pleasant smile on his face. I hope no one noticed what was going on. I had never felt so frisky in my life. I continued to massage his thigh. I decided to give it a squeeze.

“Holy ff..uuuccckkk.” Nick stood up.

Oh shit, I must have grabbed his crotch while rubbing his thigh. My face turned a dark shade of crimson. I saw my younger brothers snicker.

“God Nick, I’m so sorry.” I managed to get out.

“Do you really need to do that at the dinner table? That is repulsive. Where are your manners?”

I looked at my mom and pushed my chair back. Within seconds I bolted out of the room.

“I think it was sexy. Who wouldn’t want to sex up their hot man at dinner?” Steve commented.

“Excuse me. I’ll be right back. I’m going to check on Emma.” Nick said as he excused himself.

He walked upstairs know he would find me in our room.

“Emma, I see the vixen coming out of you.” Nick gently kidded as he sat on the bed next to me.

“Oh my goodness. That wasn’t supposed to happen.” I hid my head under a pillow. Here I was a grown woman and had no clue when it came to anything sexual. Maybe I should have been a nun.

“It wasn’t that bad. Well, at least not for me.” He chuckled.

“At least someone got something out of it. My mom thinks I’m some horny perverted woman that can’t get laid and has to cop a feel at the dinner table. I’m mortified.”

Nick took the pillow off my face. He straddled my body. I could feel his erection against my body. His face was inches away from mine.

“I can make your inside stir with desire if you want me to. I can show you things you’ve never imagined. You have me so turned on now I’m going out of my fucking mind. I want you.” He started to unbutton my shirt. At this point I was so turned on; I was going to let him ravish my body.

Nick threw my shirt on the floor. He outlined my bra with kisses. Then he started sucking on my breast. I was seeing fireworks and all he did was touch my boobs. I guess it didn’t take much to turn me on. Slowly he undid my bra and threw it towards the door. He trailed kisses down my stomach and stopped at the top of my jeans.

Nick’s hand moved to my womanhood. I arched my back and heard myself whimper. Nick’s hands moved the button of my jeans. He quickly unsnapped and unzipped them. He started pulling them down.

“Nick, stop.” I whispered. He looked at me with disbelief.

“Emma, you can’t be fucking serious?” He walked over to the window.

“Nick, I’m sorry I’m just not ready.” I got off the bed and grabbed my jeans.

“You’re such a tease.” He gritted his teeth. I knew he was mad at me. I couldn’t blame him.

“Nick, I thought I was ready, but I’m not. I’m truly sorry.”

“When are you going to be ready? I don’t think I can take much more of your teasing.” Nick had his back toward me.

“I don’t know Nick. I want to make love to you. I do. I just freak out every time we come close.”

“It’s like you can’t trust me. I know I’ve been an asshole to every girl I’ve ever been with, but I’ve changed. You don’t seem to realize that.” He barked at me.

“I do trust you. This is about me. Do you think I want to be this way? I don’t. I wish I could have sex like any other red blooded American. You don’t get it.” I yelled at him as I put my shirt back on

“You’re right I don’t get it. What woman over the age of eighteen doesn’t have sex? It’s ridiculous.”

“Fine. I’m ridiculous. I’m sorry that I have issues. I’m sorry I’m not some slut who will fuck you anytime and anywhere you want. I’m not that girl.” I screamed at him. He turned around and gave me a pointed glare.

“I don’t want to be with that kind of girl. I’ve been with them and they’ve left me feeling empty inside. I don’t want that, but I don’t want to be with someone who can’t take it to the next level. I love you. I want to show you how much I love you. I want you to trust me.” Nick inched his way closer to me.

“I do trust you! Trust is about more than just sex. You. Don’t. Get. That. All you care about is getting laid. If you loved me so much you would accept me for who I am, faults and all.”

“I do love you faults and all.” He threw his hands up. Nick thought this fight was pointless but didn’t know how to stop it.

“I don’t believe it.”

“Fine. Don’t believe it. I’m going to get a cold shower.” He walked towards the bathroom and slammed the door.

A gentle knock pulled me out of my thoughts. Gabe was standing there with the phone.

“Sorry to interrupt your brawl with Nick, but you have an important phone call from Sasha.”

“Sorry.” I took the phone from him. “Hello, Sasha.”