- Text Size +

~~Samantha~~

After the show in Chicago I’d gone back to look for my passport and my vaccine records. Thank God for Melanie and her stupid yearly trips to Brazil I was up to date and able to travel out of the country. She and Ellie had almost passed out when I told them the whole story about Nick and his proposal. How we were off to some place in Bora Bora where there was crystal blue water and Oceanside bungalows. At least that’s what I had seen in pictures on the internet. The girls were totally jealous, yet, excited for me.

Once I said my goodbyes I was flown out to Ohio to meet up with Nick again. It was his last show before we had to board a plane to someplace called Tahiti.

I must admit that he is too funny when he interacts with his fans. They ask him the craziest things and he tries to keep it cool and answer them honestly. There were moments that I even laughed at the silly things he talked about. God, that man is gorgeous!

At the meet and greet he was all smiles hugging and laughing with his fans and he didn’t seem to care what size, color, age or crazy level they were. He treated them all with the same appreciation and respect. There was no denying he cared to keep his fan base happy. As for the show, he totally killed it. I know last time I said I wouldn’t want to watch his show and I pretty much meant it. But who can pass up getting to be front row. I was blown away by his energy and sexiness. Not to mention his ability to make girls scream without even touching them.

I smiled at the memory of that long night.

The flight to Ohio hadn’t been too long, but this one was supposed to be eight long ass hours. My stomach was in knots as I made way through the crowd of people to my seat in the black leather plush chair. I sighed with relief knowing Nick had purchased first class, so our seats roomy and comfortable. I wouldn't last eight long hours with my poor body in the same sitting position.  

“Ok Coyo—” I glared at him and he cleared his throat taking the seat across from me. “I mean...Sam. I thought we would get acquainted during these eight hours. We have to really play off this being a couple thing.”

I blew out a sigh. “So where is your real girlfriend again?” That’s not what I really wanted to say, but I was curious to know what would make him do something like this. I was still processing the whole idea of this retreat and ten grand. Shouldn’t it have been the other way around? He gets paid for traveling around with someone like me. Although what the hell is so wrong with me, anyway? So, I have a bit more hips and ass than the average girl.

“That doesn’t matter. I don’t want to talk about her now or anytime on this trip. Got it! The guys have to believe that you and I are an item...or ten grand turns into five.”

“Ugh. Shit, Nick give me a break here. I need to process this entire thing.”

“There isn’t shit to process. We made a deal and that’s that. All I need is for the guys to think I’m in a stable relationship so they don’t worry about me.”

“Or find out that you’re a sexiholic!” I said it a bit louder than intended and got a few odd looks. A little old couple sitting next to us turned to stare. I giggled. “He is...just like a dog in heat.”

Nick slapped his forehead and grinned at the elderly couple. “Ha...ha...babe you’re such a kidder.” He placed his hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze. “You know you like it!” The action made me yelp and I went to slap it away. Then I remembered that to everyone around us, we were a couple headed to the same place they were. We were all on our way to a romantic getaway.

~~~~~~***~~~~~~

~~Nick~~

The way her eyes went wide when I grabbed her thigh almost made me bust out laughing. This was actually going to be a little more entertaining than I had imagined. My hand remained on her thick ass thigh as I continued to talk to her.

“So you were born and raised in Highland Park?” I tried to contain my laughter.

“Nick Carter...take your hand off my leg.” She leaned forward and whispered.

I nodded and slid my hand further up her thigh. “I’m a sexiholic remember. Maybe we should do it right here...RIGHT NOW!” Everyone’s eyes were back on us and this time there were even whispers. She didn’t find it too funny anymore, did she? I laughed out loud and removed my hand. “I’m just fuckin with ya. I need to know more about you. Talk.”

Miss big mouth seemed a bit nervous when it came to talking about herself. I bet there wasn’t much interesting about her. She probably lived alone with three cats and a pet turtle. Ate the night away in despair for not having a significant other and volunteered her time. Big girls always volunteer.

“Uh...yes I was born and raised in Highland Park, Illinois. I live with my little sister and best friend in a tiny little house in the suburbs. My mom is an accountant and my father is a lawyer.”

“Is your sister hot?” So that wasn’t too nice, but I had to know. Maybe she was a smaller fuckable version of Sam.

“Actually, she is. She’s everyone’s pretty little princess.” I could tell that the smile she was giving me was fake. I’d hit a sore spot. Oops.

I cleared my throat and asked her to continue talking about herself. “Sorry. That was rude of me.”

“It’s ok.” She let out a sigh and turned to look out the window where there was nothing but darkness. “I am a paralegal for Craig Strum. I’m allergic to chocolate. I love all kinds of flowers. My last boyfriend was a real nice guy who I pushed away and ended up married to a good friend of mine. Oh and I turn thirty on Valentine’s Day.”

What the hell was I supposed to say to that? Although she didn’t sound like a nutcase, it still sounded like she had a bit of issues. Who the hell is allergic to chocolate? “Wow, all in a nutshell. Well we are going to have to change things a bit...I wouldn’t date a paralegal. So you’re a plus size model. You just moved back to Highland Park. You like to live the good life. Got it?”

“So I’m not only pretending to be your girlfriend, but I’m also pretending not to be myself...but some fat model girl who is stuck up!”

“Exactly!” I smiled excited that she had understood me the first time around.

“That wasn’t included in the agreement we had, Nick. That is more work for me. It will already be repulsive to act like you’re my man.”

“Deal with it. Ten grand is ten grand and by the looks of it you need it. So, in regards to me...I don’t think I need to waste my breath telling you about myself, I’m more than sure you know about me.”

"Yeah. That you’re a real asshole; you are a womanizer and a cuddler.”

I was starting to think I might need to be drunk for most of this retreat if I was going to even attempt to put up with this coyote girl. I might be a womanizer, but never a cuddler.

“Whatever! I do not cuddle...that’s just gay.”

She rolled her eyes at me and stood up to get something out of her carry-on bag. I couldn’t help to check her out. I mean, she was definitely not the size I like and her personality was a snappy one. But her hips and ass were nice and plump. So nice I couldn’t tear my eyes away from it.

It wasn’t till she smacked me on the forehead with her magazine that I realized I’d been staring. “What was that for?” I rubbed at my forehead.

“Next time take a picture it will last longer. I’m not too comfortable with you looking at my ass.”

“I can’t help it. That thing is huge...I bet it has its on zip code.”

“That’s so old. But as a matter-of-fact it does. Its 9...0...0 SCREW YOU!” She snarled at me, pulling the magazine open and pretending to read it.

I guess I deserved that one.

I snatched the magazine away from her and threw it on the floor. She glared at me and crossed her arms over her chest. I didn't have time for tantrums, we still had some business to do and that was getting our story straight. God forbid the guys find out I had paid someone...then they would really be on my ass.

“I’m serious about this whole getting to know each other. Where did we meet? Who made the first move? How have we lasted this long? What makes our relationship work? Kevin will ask all these things over dinner...with his get to know you conversations. His freakin relationship has lasted so long and it seems just perfect he wants to know that everyone else’s is just as great!”

Samantha started to laugh. “That’s easy. We met at a club in my hometown, where you took me up to the roof to SHOW me something that I would never forget; you kicked me out the next day because I wasn’t fit to your standards and what makes our relationship work is the ten grand you are paying me when we get back home. Would that be a good enough answer for Kevin?”

“You're fucking crazy!” I growled back at her. This was definitely not going the way I had imagined. I looked around for the emergency exit and imagined opening the door and pushing her out. She’d float to shore with that big fine ass of hers. I was tempted to ask the stewardess where exactly the door was located, but decided to ask for a rum and coke instead.