- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
First collab ever :) hope you guys like it.
~~~Nick~~~





Sam was a pistol from the moment we got to the retreat until we got to our room. We threw our bags down and took a look around and saw there was only one bed, a king size. I smirked at her but she rolled her eyes.


"Hell no. I am not sharing a bed with you again, Carter." she hissed, crossing her arms and scowling. I rolled my eyes.

"Well where the fuck am I gonna sleep?" I shouted back at her. I watched her pout and I don't know why, but seeing her like that almost turned me on.

"The fucking bathtub for all I care. Find a spot and lie there."


Almost.

"Cut the attitude, sweetheart. God, it's like we really are married."


"Don't sweetheart me. You're paying me but I am not a mail order bride. I get the bed. I can't sleep on the couch." she snapped.

I don't know what it is about this girl that gets me so heated, I mean- I didn't know whether I wanted to slap her or do something else. She wasn't my type at all and she was a bitch, but had a hell of an ass. I stared and licked my lips, I kind of wished I could take a bite out of her thick thighs.

What am I thinking? I'm not attracted to her, she's crazy.....but part of me thought crazy girls were a fun time. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize I'd been staring at her ass for more than a few minutes.

She turned around and glared at me.

"What the hell are you staring at?" she asked. Second time she's caught me, I need to stop doing that. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed, lugging my bags over to the soft leather couch on the one side of the living room.



I sighed again and sat on the couch, this was gonna be a long fucking vacation.





~~~Samantha~~~


Nick is acting like a little bitch. I was two seconds away from ripping off his balls and feeding them to the seagulls outside. Why the hell did I agree to this? 10,000 isn't enough for putting up with someone so arrogant.

I laid down on the bed and thought about taking a nap. Being here was supposed to be relaxing but I was stressing out. Kristin made me self conscious about my body and we hadn't even been here an hour yet.

"So are you hungry? Maybe grab some food later or something?" Nick called. Food was the last thing I needed, although I was a little hungry. I ignored him and put my head down, still annoyed. I would never be anything to him because I didn't look the part and that hurt.

We pretty much didn't talk that first day in the room, I slept a lot and kept to myself. Nick tried to talk to me but I kept thinking about what Kristin said. She was a bitch and a half, but words do hurt.

"What's eating you?"

"Nick, just leave me alone. You can't see I don't want to be bothered?" I shouted at him.

"You've been in bitch mode since we arrived. What the fuck is your problem?"

I hadn't noticed he had taken off his shirt, I mean it was hot in the room after all. He was standing there in just his pants and I stared for a minute. His body didn't look half bad. Fuck. He'd caught me looking and smirked at me. Nick Carter is gorgeous but right now his attitude sure isn't.

"I just don't understand why you and I can't pretend to get along while we are here. The others are gonna catch onto us if we keep fighting, so we might as well play along, babe." he said, sitting down next to me. I pushed him off the bed and headed for the door.

"Don't call me babe. Nobody is around right now. I haven't forgotten what you told me back then. You're nothing but an arrogant pig that wants a quick fuck and I'm not about to give that to you. I'm out of here."

I stormed out, hearing him calling me but I ignored him. I don't know what pissed me off so much. Maybe it was the fact that he was so good looking and I didn't feel like I was good enough.

I walked down the beach for a little bit and found Kevin sitting by himself. Now Kevin Richardson, he is a real man. I smiled when I saw him and he smiled back.

"Hi, Samantha." he said, and part of me died a little. I love his voice.

"Hi, Kevin."

"So what brings you out here? You and Nick have a fight too?" he asked. I found this interesting....I always thought he and Kristin had a close relationship, but then again we were on a couples retreat. Kristin was acting really cold...now it made sense.
Their relationship was on the rocks.

"Yeah, but it's kind of stupid though. We usually get along but he's being kind of pigheaded." I replied, sitting down next to him.

"Heh, that's Nick for you. He's always been that way. I thought it was odd that he was with you at first but it is good he has a normal looking girl now."

I looked at Kevin in surprise as he kept complimenting me.

I knew there was a reason I liked Kevin Richardson.