- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yay I was finally able to crank out a chap. Thanks for reading and reviewing ladies :)

~~~Samantha~~~
 
I was happy I could contain the fangirling that was going on inside of me. Kevin Richardson had caught my eye in that one video way back in the day where they were bare-chested drenched in rain.
 
A low sigh escaped me as I mentally relived that day. Ok, so I probably wasn't as big a fan as I should have been, trading him off for Nick as soon as his announcement about leaving the group happened.
 
But now here he was in the flesh, sitting next to me, having a conversation and I was melting.
 
"Where did you go?"
 
I looked up and my eyes met with Kevin's green eyes. "Oh sorry, I was just remembering something." I giggled like a dumb girl. "How funny is it, that we are in this beautiful place and sitting here moping."
 
"I know." He looked at his watch and groaned. "It's only noon. Maybe we should do something before dinner time?"
 
My eyebrows furrowed with curiosity. I definitely knew a few things we could do. "I don't think that's a good idea. You're wife is probably waiting for you and I know Nick will come looking for me soon." The hell he would. He was probably already riding some
bleach blonde.
 
Wait I'm blonde.
 
Kevin stood up quickly dusting his ass off. He stuck out his hand and I reluctantly took it. With ease he pulled me up with one quick yank; something not just anyone could do.
 
"What are we going to do?" I asked, still thinking it wasn't the greatest idea.
 
"I know exactly what we can do. We'll go back and change, wear something comfortable. I'll meet you here in an hour."
 
We both started to walk towards the bungalows. "Ok. If you're not there within an hour I'll know you patched up things with Kristin."
 
"Yeah...right. Same goes with you." I smirked knowing he'd forgotten all about her. Somehow we reached the bungalows quick and we both awkwardly said goodbye.
 
I entered my beautiful room and fell upon the bed with a loud sigh.
 
"Dude..."
 
Warmth coursed through my body when I heard Nick's voice and I let out a screech as I flung a pillow at him. "Jerk you scared me!"
 
"What the fuck? I didn't even do anything." He threw on a white polo shirt and stuck his feet into his flip flops. "Listen I'm gonna scope the place. It's not like we have to hang out all the time. Of course, I'll be back to go to dinner with you later tonight."
 
"Sure!" I smiled for the first time since we'd been around each other. Hell, green eyes was meeting me later. Nick Carter who?
 
~~~Nick~~~
 
I didn't have time for pillow fights right now and why the hell was she so jumpy anyway. I made a menatal note to ask her later on tonight.
 
Right now I was on a mission to find me a quick lay. There had to be some single horny women here, right. I started my mission in the open spaced massage parlor, there were a lot of women showing off their bare backs, but I wasn't sure what the hell they looked like, so I was taking no chances.
 
I picked up a ice cold Corona at the bar and continued on my mission down by the ocean. There were all kinds of females, but for each one there was a damn male rubbing their backs, holding their hand, or sitting with them all smiles.
 
I felt like throwing up with all the nasty romance going on.
 
After an hour of roaming around the damn resort I gave up on my whole mission. Apparently in Bora Bora everyone is on a mission to fall in love or rekindle love. Which I think is a bunch of bullshit.
 
I took a seat on a stool and ordered another beer. Maybe I should have stayed in the room with Coyote girl, I've heard big girls are always desperate to get laid. Then again I'm not sure I'm willing to go down that route again. 
 
She's so full of drama. I can't believe she's still butt hurt about something that happened a year ago. Yeah so I called her a few names on the way down to the elevator and I did say some mean things, but sleeping with her had been a big drunken mistake. I was lucky TMZ wasn't around to catch me like AJ getting into a taxi with a big woman. What a dumbass!  
 
I looked out at the blue skies and the sandy beach with half naked women running around. I found myself turned on like fire and with no one to cool me down. 
 
I threw back the last of my beer and decided to head back to my bungalow. Cold shower it would be for me, unless panties-in-a-wad wanted to give it a go. Sometimes a needy man must lower his standards. Although I gotta admit the girl has an ass. Shit, I need to stop thinking about her that way.