- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Back with a new chapter! Let us know what you think :)
~~~Samantha~~~


I had changed into a pair of capris and a tank....Kevin did say to dress comfortable.

Part of me was really giddy he'd asked me to go, but part of me wondered why he wasn't spending time with his wife. I always had grown up as a fan thinking Kevin had a great relationship, one of the most normal ones. Kristin was a classy woman until a met her.

Now I thought she was a raging bitch and felt sorry for Kevin.

I slid into my black sandals and walked to the spot Kevin told me to meet him, hoping he hadn't changed his mind. What was wrong with me? I was letting Kevin charm me.....and I had no complaints whatsoever.



"I didn't think you'd show." I giggled when he walked over. He had tan shorts and a white tank top on.....he smiled and his eyes seemed to twinkle.

"I didn't feel like staying in the cabana all day. I got something fun planned but we might get a little wet."

I almost died at the last part.

"Sounds good." I smiled.


He had gotten us onto this boat where you can see the marine life surrounding the island....it had a glass bottom and you could sit there and see the fish swimming underneath. It was beautiful. He also had a small tray of tiny sandwiches, veggies and fruits set up, with a bottle of champagne.

"You went all out, huh?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. He nodded but winked at me.

"This was originally for me and Kris.....but she has been replaced with some bitchy pod person."

Not the most eloquent choice of words, but I was so lost in his eyes it didn't matter. He offered me the plate and I shook my head. I'd been self conscious about my weight since I'd gotten here, there was no way I would eat in front of him.

"Go ahead and chow down. I like a girl that can eat. None of this dieting stuff. Women don't need to be twigs to be beautiful." he smiled. I could have melted right there. He was the total opposite of the asshole back in the cabana. I loved every minute.

"That's so sweet. I love food." I said, digging into the tray. There were some veggies and ranch....I love ranch so I got a little crazy with it.

"Wait a second." he said, taking a napkin and dabbing my chin as I blushed. He smiled at me again and took some food as well, chewing.

"I take it Nick doesn't do things like this."


"Never in a million years." I replied, swallowing.

Nick Carter could NEVER be this charming.


~~~Nick~~~


My charm was not working on any of these girls. I sat at the bar, defeated and drinking my fourth rum and coke.

I'd gone back to the cabana after being here earlier, Sam still wasn't back yet. Where the hell did she go? More importantly, why wasn't I invited? I sighed and licked my lips, losing interest in the drink. I was about to go find Coyote Girl when Kristen walked in, looking like her dog just died.

"Hi, Nick. Where's your girlfriend?" she asked as she rolled her eyes, and I noticed her eyes were red.

"I don't know. You okay?" I asked, sitting up.

"Kevin and I aren't doing so well. We've been fighting a lot lately. I didn't mean to snap at Samantha like that but I saw how my husband looked at her." she said, wiping her eyes.

"I thought you and him were close."

This was true, I'd always thought Kevin was the opposite of me, I was a fucking mess and he was the stable one in the group.

I'll always be a fuckup.

I headed back to the cabana again after talking to Kristen.....it was pretty late in the day, almost dark. Sam was still not there and I couldn't understand for the life of me why I was so fucking angry about it.

She finally waltzed in a while after I'd gotten there with a big stupid grin on her face....she looked a little tipsy. Maybe I'd get to bite her thighs after all.

"Where were you all day?" I asked before thinking. The smile slid right off her face.

"None of your fucking business, Carter. I don't have to tell you anything." she hissed, falling onto the bed.


"You will if you want that ten grand."

"Excuse me? You can't talk to me like that." she said.

"You're my girlfriend on this trip, so we have to keep up the act. You can't just go running off, it makes me look bad."

I meant that, I mean Kristin was already questioning shit and it made me feel like an ass.

"Not for nothing, but you make yourself look bad all on your own." she laughed, her hair falling in her face. She was looking kinda good in her little outfit she was wearing.

What am I saying????

"I don't feel good, I'm gonna go to bed early but I can't sleep on the couch tonight." I said. She pushed me away from the bed, and I had to say, it turned me on a little to be shoved like that. Girl had some muscles.

"You and I won't fit in this bed." she said.

"I forgot, your ass takes up most of the room." I snapped.

"Not as much as your goddamn ego. You're lucky I don't make you sleep outside for being such an asshole. You don't know a thing about how to treat a woman, Nick- and one day karma is gonna kick your ass big time." she said, heading into the bathroom and slamming the door.

I sighed.....feeling queasy as I took my spot on the couch.

This relationship stuff can bite the big one.