- Text Size +
~~~Samantha~~~

I never imagined that the ten grand offered would take me so much work and humiliation to earn. I stared at the brown-eyed blonde staring back at me. How had I ended up here?

All I had done was go to a stupid concert of someone I didn't even like. Now here I was sharing the same room as the man that humiliated me a year ago after sleeping with me and all my dumbass could do, when around him, was think of sleeping with him again.

The worst part was I knew that he looked at me like I was a cow. 

I dabbed at the corners of my eyes feeling my emotions get the best of me. I was a mess.

Not only was I having dirty thoughts about Nick Carter, but I was having them about his bandmate; who was married. What the hell was I thinking?
 
I had stripped down to nothing but my black lacy bra and some matching lacy boy shorts. Compliments of my really girlie sister who had bought them for me a while back. Just because she looked good in sexy things didn't mean I did.

It had been a long time since I had felt this way and it was all Nick Carter's fault. I threw the wooden door opened and stepped out of the bathroom only in my intimates.

 "Listen you jerk...I am not taking your stupid insults anymore." I stood with my head held high and my hand on my hip right in front of him, disregarding the lack of clothes.

Nick was laying shirtless on the bed, he sat up quickly when he heard my voice. He was face to face with my naval. Nick looked up at me and slowly trailed down to my toes, his eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

"Damn...this is what's underneath your clothes?" He grinned standing up.

I took a quick step back, but he was still really close to me. So close I could feel the heat of his bare skin. My eyes were on his chest because I wasn't feeling as ballsy anymore.

"This is it...and don't worry I know it's not what you are looking for or what you want." I turned around to head back to the bathroom.

I felt him take my hand and pull me towards him. I stumbled forward and landed with my hand on his chest. "I highly doubt you know what I want." He said, his voice husky and low.

I wanted to move away. I didn't want to get caught in Nick Carter's web again, but I realized it was too late when I felt his hand snake around my neck and his hot breath tickling my lips.

~~~Nick~~~

Holy fuck, I couldn't remember if she looked like this that one time we'd gotten it on. Obviously I was too wasted.

I thought about it for a second, my reasons for even making a move on her. Was it because all the other girls on this damn island were taken or because she really turned me on. I knew my dicks answer, he was more than ready. I just didn't know mine. 

I could feel the alcohol still in my system which only made my hormones crazier. With ease I spun her around to stand where I had been, now she was against the bed.    My hand remained on her neck as our lips barely touched. I could tell that her boldness had flown out into the night. I was in charge now and she was more than willing to give into me.

My hands took hold of her hips and I pulled her closer to me. "Maybe this shouldn't happen?" She muttered looking up at me. 

"Why not?" I asked my fingers slipping through the hem of her boy shorts, caressing her skin softly back and forth. 

"Then what is taking you so long?" She leaned forward and made our mouths collide. Her hands found my belt buckle, while I slowly slid her panties down.

I felt my shorts fall to my feet followed by my boxers. I was in all my glory and the breeze coming in from the open doors felt nice. Our mouths were still on each other as everything came off. 

Then she fell upon the bed while i rummaged for the only measly condom I was carrying in my pocket. After she helped me put it on, I slowly crawled on top of her. "You know for a guy with a big mouth your really quiet right now!" 

"I'm concentrating." I smiled kissing down her neck. 

She covered her face for a second and then smiled. "Any other time I would be dying of embarrassment...but I'm so turned on it doesn't matter right now." She breathed, her fingers raking my hair. 

"For a shy girl...you talk way too much." I placed a kiss on her mouth as I pushed myself inside her. She moaned and I felt her legs tighten around my body. 

I had found the rhythm to her body and I could feel my release so close. A few seconds later she was trembling under me and gasping with pleasure. "Oh...Nick..."

This felt so good. The softness of her lips on mine. The warmth of her skin. The way her hands were holding on tight to my arms. 

My thoughts were broken as I felt myself release. I flopped on the bed next to her out of breath. "Holy shit! I don't remember that from last time." I breathed.

Sam turned to smile at me. "You aren't drunk or worried about what I look like tonight."

"Oh!" What else could I say. She was right.