- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry for lack of updates. been busy. here's a new chapter for you guys hope you like.
AJ woke up and looked at the clock. he sat up and started laughing. Alissa sat up looking at him.
"Sorry I woke you up, lissa. I thought it was five tomorrow."
Alissa laid down looking at him. lizzie came in with her leash in her mouth. she jumped up on the bed. AJ sighed and scratched her ears. Alissa scratched her shoulder. lizzie jumped down taking off downstairs. AJ got up pulling on his boxers and blue jeans. He walked downstairs. Alissa got dressed hearing him talking to someone downstairs. She walked down seeing a blonde woman standing in the hallway.
"Hi, you must be Alissa. I'm leighanne, brian's wife."
"Hi, where's AJ?" Alissa said walking down the stairs.
"kitchen, with brian, I think."
Alissa nodded seeing AJ walking up to her and hugging her.
"There's my baby girl.", he said kissing her.
Brian smiled taking his place beside leighanne. Nick grinned sticking his head in the front door, along with howie.
"Guys, lets go out tonight, you know to welcome Alissa into the backstreet family.", Nick suggested.
AJ nodded, "sounds good, meet you at tabu in two hours."
Everyone nodded saying thier goodbyes and leaving AJ and Alissa alone together.
"AJ baby, i don't have anything to wear for clubbing."
AJ grinned and went into the hallway closet coming out with a white box. Alissa opened it pulling out a pair of black pants and a black strapless corset top.
"How did you?", she said breathless.
"I had howie shop for me. Do you like it?"
"I love it." Alissa said hugging him.
Also in the box was a pair of onyx earrings and necklace. Tonight would be a night to remember.