- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
dumbledore's not dead in this story. i don't own any of these characters its purely the imagination of j.k.rowling's characters. i only own erin, no other. also if someone wants to help me with a title. i'll give them some credit. i'm really bad with titles and if any of the names are misspelled please tell me. i'll fix it.
Harry came out of a dream to hermione's yelling. He was still groggy and couldn't make out what she was saying or yelling. He reached for his glasses and put them on. He was a tall skinny seventeen year old with messy black hair and brilliant green eyes. As Harry woke up more, he could finally understand what she was yelling.
"He's alive." she yelled running into the room, "Harry Sirius has been found alive."
Harry shot up out of bed and ran down the stairs. For the past month the order has been trying to find sirius alive or his body. An auror he didn't know had been put in charge of finding his body. He had seen the auror or at least a person in a green traveling cloak. The hood had been up and he couldn't see the person's face. All he knew was the last name was Moody and it wasn't Alastor Moody. He stayed at the mansion that the order operated from. At the foot of the stairs laid Sirius' body. Harry could see his chest rising and falling. There was a deep jagged slash across Sirius' chest. The unknown auror was kneeling by siruis' checking his pulse and his breathing. The auror stood up and pushed back the hood that was covering his or her face from view. Harry saw sleek long hair and the most expressive brown eyes he had ever seen. It was a young woman. Molly weasley conjured sirius' body to float up the stairs.
"Erin, I'll put him in the spare bedroom. There's a pot of tea in the kitchen, have yourself a cup." Molly said patting the woman's shoulder as she climbed the stairs.
The woman nodded and walked into the kitchen. Harry followed her.
"Where'd you find him." Harry finally asked.
The woman gave him the warmest smile, "Hello, Harry."
She got out two mugs and and poured the tea.
"Sit" she said gesturing to the chair opposite of her own.
Harry sat down and watched as she pulled off her cloak and placed it on the corner of the chair. She wore muggle clothing. This would be a long story he could tell.